Avaliações do 1CRM

Doing Business, Better

4.4/5 (38 avaliações)
Eduardo D.
Traduzir com Google

Great software that covers a lot of situations

Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Support is great. Questions are usually answered in a few hours. Updates work flawlessly. The developers are very fast at chasing bugs when they appear.

Vantagens

I like how it integrates a lot of business processes into a single program. Everything is linked and you get all your information easily. This is not only a CRM, but it is close to a full ERP. It adds invoicing, financials, service support and a ton of other features. I find it specially useful to add my own templates for documents and the way I can create a full module without needing to program. It has also added an API that you can use to integrate with external software.

Desvantagens

Some areas are not as developed as others. Project management is a bit old, and it lacks some functionality that you can find in other software.

Rushang D.

Reasonable CRM software for small businesses

Avaliado em 22/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

PRICE IS SUPERB, given the features they provide and usability. The campaign management and sales followup to marketing campaigns are really helpful for my business model. I am very satisfied with 1CRM and would strongly recommend it.

Vantagens

Firstly, extremely good price and really good quote and invoice functions included within this CRM. It is very well suited for small and slightly medium-sized organizations. The customer service was surprisingly really quick and helpful during the time of incorporation

Desvantagens

I believe this is not a well confined CRM in the sense that's it too broad to be a CRM. It also includes Order Management, service and project management, which is really good but there should be an options to hide these features for the businesses that do not require this.

Eduardo D.

Great software, great support

Avaliado em 14/04/2015
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We have been using 1CRM at Ultreia Comunicaciones for a long time, sice it was called [email protected] We find it to be an invaluable help to help us deploy a workflow and stablish internal procedures. Although we do not use all of its features, the ones we use are strong and work flawlessly.

1CRM Corp, the people behind the software, have always given support and insight. Any important bug that happens is corrected in hours, and new versions are relased from time to time with more features, speed improvements and better look.

Vantagens

Feature complete. Most companies will be able to automatize their workflows using 1CRM. It is extremely customizable, both in views and the data schema. Graphics help to get the best information in a glimpse. Reports give you insight about your data. Everything is connected: a contact is linked to the account and the quote you sent... you can stick notes into any object (accounts, opportunities, quotes, invoices), so all your information will be available to any operator.

There is an extraordinary permission system that allows you to clearly sepparate roles in the company and block access to restricted areas depending on the role.

Last, but not least, you can now sync all your information with your smartphone, without having to rely on third party solutions, so your information is yours, and you can keep it away from search engines' eyes.

Desvantagens

Project management is not the best module of this software. It is usable, but not as confortable as it could. A good insight in CRM deployment is recommended to get the best out of this fantastic software. You can do without it, but you will have to refine your deployment a lot of times.

John B.
Traduzir com Google

Simply the best CRM out there. Couldn't be happier.

Avaliado em 21/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Amazing product. I have been using 1CRM for years and it was a great decision for my business. I love everything about it especially the quality and the cost.

Vantagens

The interface feels intuitive and the features are very robust. Every task feels organic and easy to use. Not to mention the cost is well below Salesforce or any other CRM that I was looking into.

Desvantagens

I wish 1CRM had live chat integration. Currently I have to manually record any support requests or interactions I have on there, so it'd be nice if it could do that automatically. I also wish 1CRM had an Android App. They just came out with one for iOS, so I hope Android will follow!

Bruce A.

Bruce from MADD Virgin Drinks

Avaliado em 03/04/2015

Vantagens

1CRM is an excellent product for any small to medium sized business. MADD Virgin Drinks is a premium line of alcohol free drinks, licensed under Mothers Against Drunk Driving, sold in the US and Canada, and 1CRM handles all of our CRM and Order Processing very well. The software is highly customizable so we have modified many of the edit and summary screens to add or delete fields or to change the headings to make them clearly understandable to everyone using the system. There are also a great many overall options and choices to make to tailor the software to our own individual requirements, without the need for expensive customization.

We know exactly where all our orders are at any time. In the CRM we particularly like being able to tie emails to a variety of options such as a contact, a project that we are working on or a marketing effort. We use Quickbooks outside of 1CRM to complete our bookkeeping. We have not integrated the invoicing yet but will do so soon. The best part of all is that 1CRMOnCall hosts our installation and the cost of the whole system, software, hosting and support, is inexpensive.

Desvantagens

Not much. Its an excellent product that needs little support. Customer Support is not immediate but then we are not paying for red hot support either.

Marcus Y.

Amazing support

Avaliado em 24/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Flexible, easy to use stable and excellent support.
It is a well designed functional product with fantastic support

Vantagens

The support from the developers is unmatched in the market. It seems that they must monitor their email 24*7.
Easy to use, easy to customise. We have been using 1CRM for many years and credit it with having assisted us in building the business we have today.

Apple jiene N.
Traduzir com Google

Easy and loaded with features

Avaliado em 10/01/2018

Vantagens

The site is loaded with features. In fact, for the average person (IMO) it's overloaded and overcomplicated. You need to be fairly "techy" to know what half the stuff means and does. But it does appear to be rich in features. And it has a very basic app to go with it, which looked like it was a good work in progress.

Desvantagens

Customer service. It appears if you have problems the only person to speak with is the company owner. so it appears it's almost a one man show. We had many issues and ultimately canceled our subscription soon after starting, but not without problems with the company, hassle, disputes, and poor communication.

Rickus W.

Solid, User Friendly and Great for non-technical people

Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

A Android App would be great!

Vantagens

Overall everything. The new version 8 is fast, clean and just beautiful! I love the fact that I can convert between modules. Makes manual processes a thing of the past.

Desvantagens

Campaigns are a bit hard to use.
I see there is no Android App. ( That would be beneficial for some. )

Sabrina B.

Functional & Easy To Use

Avaliado em 22/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Very simple to use and the customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Vantagens

This CRM is simple to set up which is great for people who are not very tech-savvy. I like the available integrations for other systems we use on a daily basis. Definitely a great way to keep track of our clients.

Desvantagens

The only negative I would say is there are some fields that I would like to be available inside the contacts.

James C.

1CRM is a great started CRM for a Service Company

Avaliado em 04/04/2018

The Free Version and the Paid Versions you get everything you need in a CRM

Vantagens

Service Companies struggle with finding a CRM that can help them and there business and 1CRM does the job.

Desvantagens

Cons are more of a personal preference I feel like the module editor should be included in every plan.

Julian G.
Traduzir com Google

Security certificate warning, basic lists inaccurate, clunky documents, HORRIBLE SUPPORT!

Avaliado em 20/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

None. A net negative experience.

Vantagens

It was meant to be a SaaS all-in-one (financial, inventory, crm, etc), but had fundamental flaws and was essential unworkable - and support are rude and unhelpful.

Desvantagens

We abandoned this software when we got a warning in our browser that the site was not safe. This is where we keep our critical business data, remember. Support? Ignore the warning and proceed. Really? That gives you an idea of how amateurish this software is, and how disdainful the company is, both their US hq and their German partner, Visual4 GmbH. Simple things like a list of countries, that you cannot add to, leaves off essentials like the UK and any variant (Britain, England, etc. Doesn't exist). The forms (orders, invoices, etc) were from the 80s and could not embed a logo properly (support didn't care - "try a square one". Um ... my logo is rectangular, even if your software doesn't like that), You can edit the forms, but the tool to do so is out of the 70s in terms of friendliness, and anyway there was only very limited functionality included anyway - all at an additional fee!!!

0.0/10
Ronny C.
Traduzir com Google

Best CRM for Growing Businesses Hands Down!

Avaliado em 17/09/2015
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I found 1CRM when I was looking for a new CRM solution for my business. Obviously I looked at other options such as Salesforce, Sugar, etc., but they all seemed to lack features. Salesforce really turned me off because of the lack of basic marketing automation features that I needed, and Sugar was a disaster of it's own.

1CRM has all of the features that I needed right out of the box, but also had a strong project management capability which allowed me to cut my costs further and provide that extra level of integration between my CRM and my project management tool.

Vantagens

Complete CRM with sales, marketing, service, and project management. Great support, updated UI, fast, and best value for cost.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of. The team at 1CRM seems to address issues before they even ever become problems.

Terry C.

Best bang for your buck

Avaliado em 27/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

For the price you pay you might think you would get a less usable product but this is not the case. Same for customer service. You get the royal treatment for the peasant price!

Vantagens

Customer service is unparalleled. Willingness and ability to accomidate user requests is terrific...some function you wanted added? Just ask, 1CRM will likely have a solution for you quick. Low cost for all that you get.

Adrian B.
Traduzir com Google

Quite good but test it carefully for your business flow

Avaliado em 06/07/2016

Vantagens

Very good at producing the documents needed by an industrial vendor. Quotes to Sales Orders to Invoices to Packing Slips. Good built in product catalog.

Desvantagens

Updates don't appear to be well tested. New problems show up on each update we have done. Does not support unit of measure (such as Each, Foot, Box, Spool, etc) except by modifying each item description.

Jose R.
Traduzir com Google

good CRM, includes all the basics with focus in marketing, sales and customer support.

Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

A good CRM that is worth trying. It will help your business get managed better. It's not about the CRM tool itself but about the processes behind.

Vantagens

All the functionalities expected into a CRM tool. Modules for Sales, Marketing and Customer service. Updates are not frequent but when done, make a good difference. Pricing is right about every other CRM. There's an on-premise option for free (but no support) that can help a small business to understand the basics.

Desvantagens

Not downsides for this product. it pretty much delivers what's offered. the CRM features are very straight-forward and pricing is comparable to all other options in the market. Having an exposed API is available in the advance option (the one that pays the most).

Shailesh C.

Best CRM for marketing autmation

Avaliado em 29/12/2018

Vantagens

1CRM has many features related to marketing automation, which help in capturing leads, send automated follow-up mails.

Desvantagens

Missing of module designer feature in my Startup+ 1CRM plan which affect whole 1CRM functionality and features.

Jose L.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent application, practical and useful

Avaliado em 11/04/2018

Vantagens

Recommended for its simple platform and acceptable for many users. Recommended by me for small businesses

Desvantagens

It is not customizable for the price you can not ask for more, but it is practical and simple for any user

Julian G.
Traduzir com Google

Over-complex product, terrible customer support

Avaliado em 14/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

This is an amateurish product cobbled together and presented under false pretenses about what it can do, and what you should expect. You cannot use this product if you have real customers, except perhaps some B2C who don't care. For B2B, don't waste your time even looking at it.

Vantagens

There is an attempt to integrate all aspects of CRM, EM, DM, etc into a single product, which is great - if it worked. It doesn't.

Desvantagens

Unserious functionality that you are forced to include (can't suppress, or even edit out), that you simply can't present to a prospect or customer, very clunky functionality, sometimes excessively complex. "Support" is a scam whereby they just try to upsell you to a higher package (which doesn't solve the problems, btw - we tried) or expensive consulting hours. If you object, they cut you off completely, stonewalled.

Oliver F.

Reasonable CRM software for small businesses

Avaliado em 09/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall a decent product but could be narrowed down more to the crm functions for the best usage for customers.

Vantagens

A range of functions are readily available for small to medium organisations. The quote creation and invoice functionalities are a superb development. user interface is friendly and inviting and most functions are available, finally the customer service and support was fairly fast to respond with a robust solution.

Desvantagens

There is a possible information overload scenario for many colleagues waiting to happen. The crm has functions developed out of the scope leading to less attention to detail in the actual crm functionalities.

5.0/10
Gilbert A.

1CRM helped my business

Avaliado em 04/07/2018

Vantagens

The fact that I am able to view all correspondence with a client. From the very first email I send to a client to the last. If a new staff member starts, it is so easy for them to know the needs of a client and past transactions.

Desvantagens

Look I wasn’t to happy with the dated look of the software. But ever since the new update I have been loving the Flex theme.

Frankie R.

Apenas classificações

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Suresh M.

CRM is more customisable

Avaliado em 11/05/2017

Vantagens

We did not have to change our business process much to adapt to the software, instead the Software was flexible enough to fit our needs.

Desvantagens

The UI is a bit old school, could be better with the generation. Also, at times the customer support is not readily available

6.0/10
Terry W.

1CRM - Complete, cost effective and flexible CRM system

Avaliado em 21/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I looked at many CRM platforms for my small but rapidly growing business of 10 people. I opted to free trial three, of which one was 1CRM, I knew within the first day that this was the software my business needed. Instead of managing sales leads, orders, deliveries and employee project hours in different systems - I could do it all in one place. No more time wasted entering the same data over and over again. 1CRM was also the most cost effective platform, with each seat costing less than $30 per month - that was almost half the cost of the others with three times more functionality.

Vantagens

Flexibility, customization, easy to use

Viveka K.

1CRM for U

Avaliado em 09/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall is recommended for startups especially.

Vantagens

An open source.It is user friendly.Does not holds your data.Customize it for each client separately.

Desvantagens

Being an open source , I experience little problem with support. I many a times feel requirement of Updates/development.

6.0/10
Hristo K.
Traduzir com Google

Essential software if you want to build sustainable business.

Avaliado em 17/08/2017

Nice functionality.
Easy to learn how to use it.
Convinient for multiple users.
Easy to instal and maintain.

Desvantagens

Could be more predictive.
I wish it could be freeware.
Could be more supportative.
Linking with accounting is essential.