Teamwork

Gestão de projetos para equipes

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

772 avaliações

Rafael

Completo, mas complexo

Avaliado em 02/11/2022

Vantagens

É um software extremamente completo, onde você pode armazenar arquivos de projetos, e também gerir as tarefas da equipe.

Desvantagens

Em muitos casos sua interface/usabilidade é complexa.

• Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Sobre a Teamwork

Avaliado em 13/01/2023

Está sendo um roteiro de aprendizado, conhecimento. Uma grande plataforma de diversos trabalhos.

Vantagens

Gosto de tudo, pois é um aplicativo de gestão de projetos para profissionais. É um software extremamente completo.

Desvantagens

Em alguns casos sua usabilidade é complexa.

• Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Teamwork excelente

Avaliado em 19/01/2023

Vantagens

Bem interativo, facil de usar, fácil instalação

Desvantagens

no momento não vejo nada que precisa ser melhorado

Vernessa
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

TeamWork Projects Incorporates Project Notebooks, Customer Portal and OS-Agnostic Desktop Timer

Avaliado em 12/08/2018

Overall, TeamWork (formerly TeamworkPM) is worth the monthly or annual fee. I've used TeamWork for more than 8 years and while I don't have a need to use it daily, I go to it for special projects and when I need a different kind of project control than I get with Apptivo.

The interface is pretty, with soothing colors.

The TeamWork crew creates excellent help documentation that's easily found in a comprehensive knowledgebase, they now have some full-fledged free online courses, and they included a customer support and feedback system within the dashboard.

And then there's this:

Transparency via a visual roadmap and update system on the TeamWork website that actually gets updated on a regular basis. Yes, I like skipping over to the website to see what are the latest fixes and what goodies they're planning.

Vantagens

Whiteboards are great but even the developers of TeamWork Projects (formerly TeamworkPM) were tired of trying to make them do the work of a real project management system. That's how I came across TeamWork Projects 8 years ago -- tossing aside the whiteboards and comparing online project management applications. TeamWork ultimately rose to the top because it either includes features I felt were must-haves or they had those features on the roadmap to deal with in the near future.

TeamWork has task-level time-tracking and incorporates a desktop timer that I use on both my Windows and Linux versions computers.

TeamWork was one of the few online project management applications that incorporated a file manager early on AND had the foresight to include it in the permissions system (important so all stakeholders have access to the files they need). I've used it for mock-ups, contract change-orders, and project photos.

There is a project notebook system that is far superior to a so-called project wiki found in other project managers. I use it to keep notes, format them to look like real documents (not just a bunch of text notes), and export out in a format that is useful to project owners and clients.

This was important enough that it would have been a dealbreaker if it wasn't included: the means to allow stakeholders (especially clients) to log in to see progress on their projects, participate in project-specific discussions, and access project-related files.

Desvantagens

TeamWork's free tier is less generous than some of the other highly rated project management apps.

Keeping up with the times, they've lately added a Kanban view (but it costs extra). But why the boards view is an add-on instead of integrated into the main projects beats me and makes me call this a welcome feature that is also a CON.

Although TeamView has native integrations for GMail, HubSpot, and Harvest, I think it relies too much on its (well-developed and well-documented API) for integrations with the majority of the world of business applications. Of course, there are hundreds of Zapier workarounds. Still, I think TeamWork is strong enough to have better integration and less cobbled recipes.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Nancy at Teamwork.

Calin
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very good project management SAAS for agencies and service providers

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

Very good platform for project management. I use it for more than 8 years. I used it in a marketing agency and now I use it for a e-learning /training & consulting business.

Vantagens

I like the time tracking and the fact that I can easily set new tasks, follow the task implementation, have meetings based on everything set on the platform.

Desvantagens

I still use other tools of simple to-do lists, but for real project management I have everything covered with this platform. I think that maybe more reporting options could be useful.

Trello, Basecamp e Asana

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

Teamwork is very good at time tracking, following tasks implementation, and project management.
Margarita
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use and very intuitive

Avaliado em 30/01/2023

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Teamwork software. It's easy to use, has great features and customer service, and works well for managing projects. It's a great choice for teams that need a reliable project management solution.

Vantagens

I like that Teamwork software is easy to use and very intuitive. It has a lot of features and functions that make it easy to manage projects, track progress, and collaborate with team members. It also has great customer support, which is always helpful when you need help setting up or troubleshooting something.

Desvantagens

I dislike that Teamwork software can be a bit expensive for smaller teams. It's also not as customizable as some of the other project management software solutions out there.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

A great concept run by not great developers

Avaliado em 03/09/2022

My experience is that we are in the serious lookout of another product. If you are not an occasional user and want to do any serious work, this tool is not the right fit.

Vantagens

I like the fact that its integrated with other products such as Desk. Its relatively easy

Desvantagens

Tons of errors when using it. They launch updates during business hours taking the system not saving actions, producing random errors ending up in losing your work without any prior notice - as in we will update the system, it will take X time and it will be down. Nothing like that they just shoot the update and if you are lucky and not doing something in the system you may get away with it.

Various functionalities of the system stop working out of the blue; we report them to their customer service and they never get solved, or get solved at a pace teamwork wants and not based on the actual criticality.

For example, the past two (yes you read correctly, 2) weeks, emails dont work. You can reply to a task and it simply gets lost. We've notified support, sent messages, they replied after 5 days that its fixed but guess what. They didnt even test the "fix" and as a result, second full week its not working and they evidently do not even reply to our ticket.

On top of all of the above, if you have many tasks in the system, the system becomes extremely slow to perform actions. You open a list and it takes ages which it has paging mechanisms.

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you have found Teamwork easy to use and benefited from our integrations.

I am really sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues. I will be sure to pass your feedback around updates onto the team.

I can understand your frustration around the issues you have faced with our platform. We would love the opportunity to improve your experience with Teamwork. Please send us an email at [email protected] the team would be happy to work with you to help resolve these problems.

Willow at Teamwork

Lisa
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Could Not Do My Job Without Teamwork!

Avaliado em 18/10/2022

I use Teamwork for Client management, Office management, document storage, email, database, invoicing, standard operating procedures, tasks, templates, workflows, etc. Customer service has always been excellent and the price point is fair.

Vantagens

Makes it super easy to manage multiple clients and projects. Teamwork works as a CRM and an Internal Project Management System . It's like having my complete office online and I am able to integrate all the remaining online tools I utilize with it in one way or another.

Desvantagens

Would like to see more automated workflows for more varied tasks and features, similar to Kajabi or Dubsado

HoneyBook, Trello e Asana

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

Teamwork is a real workhorse and super user friendly.
Kathleen
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Teamwork Helps Us Prioritize & Communicate

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

I thoroughly enjoy working in it and appreciate having a record of accomplishments.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to assign tasks to teammates, communicate changes, and review past tasks.

Desvantagens

Some features are clunky, like the initial setup of processes, but once it's honed in, it's easy to follow and a major time saver.

Bassam
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

Vantagens

TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

Desvantagens

The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

Hey Bassam,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products!

We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly.

We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at [email protected], so we can try resolve this issue for you.

Have a nice day,

Rodrigue
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Optimal planning tool

Avaliado em 08/01/2023

Vantagens

The application reveals in real time the performance of each team member assigned to a task by representing it with a board view: - The execution time - the percentages performed - The consumed budget or budget statistics using the Gantt chart. It is wise to maintain an optimal and fluid level of communication, essential for an efficient collaboration.

Desvantagens

So far, Teamwork meets the requirements for organizing and planning our actions. We are looking forward to upgrading to the premium versions to continue enjoying the services and resources of the platform

ZAiN
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Teamwork done well

Avaliado em 07/01/2023

Allows for accountability, easy assigning of tasks and getting a easy overview of what's going on.

Vantagens

Integration with tons of software, such as MS Teams, Outlook which makes for easy integration into your current workflow/eco-system.

Desvantagens

Not much to be honest. Does what it says on the brochure.

Akash
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Comprehensive project management tool

Avaliado em 13/01/2023

Vantagens

Strong communication feature that is helpful to communicate with each other in real-time and share files, documents, and notes.

Desvantagens

Sometimes if the team is distributed across different time zones, it mightn't fully support the asynchronous workflows and create problems in communication and coordination.

Nicci

Teamwork Support

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

We've been able to make far better business decisions now that we have Teamwork. We can see how long it takes to deliver work, identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, whether our clients are profitable, our staff are working within a reasonable level of capacity. The amount of visibility we have over project health now is greater than ever before.

Vantagens

What I love about Teamwork is how easy it is to use and navigate. Training new members of staff on the system is really quick and easy as the system is so user friendly. The tasks are easy to find, easy to interact with, deadlines and priorities really clear, which makes it so much easier to manage from a project management perspective.

Desvantagens

We do struggle to get reports out of the system in an automated or less manual way, particularly the billing side of the system. We're working on a way to integrate Teamwork with Data Studio so that live information is available quickly and simply for us, but it is taking us a lot of time.

Kantata e ProWorkflow

Razões para escolher o Teamwork

We struggled to have visibility of deadlines and task requirements, and had almost no visibility of capacity in order to resource accurately.

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

We had a long list of requirements that we needed from a PM system, and ultimately Teamwork out performed the other systems and was priced far more reasonably.

Hi Nicci,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we love to see a 10/10 rating!

If you need further assistance with reporting, our support team are available to help at [email protected]

Have a great day,

Gustavo
  • Setor: Impressão

Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review

Avaliado em 20/10/2020

We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

Vantagens

I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

Desvantagens

only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

Basecamp

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

Huge difference between the 2 companies, I found good support from Teamwork vs none from Basecamp, also the tools I use from Teamwork are better than the ones I tried from Basecamp

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for your great review of Teamwork.

Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app.

Have a great day,

Katie

At TImes Complicated, But a Powerful Project Management Software

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Teamwork is a poweful project management software that really means business. It can take a little getting used to, but once you have it mastered, it's great. Being able to connect to Google Drive is helpful for sharing documents. Additionally, the desktop app is amazingly functional, which is rare with software.

Vantagens

The organization of data, being able to collaborate, implemented chat/ticket submission, Google Drive integration.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, this software can seem complicated to use. This is nothing a little bit of training and consistent use can't help, but worth noting.

Microsoft Teams, Slack, Basecamp, monday.com e Smartsheet

Razões para escolher o Teamwork

We were looking for less spreadsheet and more project management with integrated chat so that we can effectively manage projects.

Smartsheet

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

The cost, functionality, features, and ability to integrate chat into projects.

Hey there Katie,

Thanks for getting in touch and leaving us some feedback on Teamwork Projects! It was great to hear that we have helped you with organisation and collaboration - that seems to be a #win for both you and us here at Teamwork.

Leaving curves aren't always nice or easy, however, we have put a number of resources into this to help with the process. Our webinars are run daily, alongside multiple on-demand webinars, which will help with any on-boarding and initial learning of the software.

In addition to this, our support team are available 24/7 to suit all timezones and work schedules. They can give you demos on the software or answer any feature related questions! Just pop them an email over at [email protected] - they are a fantastic bunch, I promise!

Dmitri

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Vantagens

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Desvantagens

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

Jira, Microsoft Project e Asana

Razões para escolher o Teamwork

It wasn't catering for all our needs. By now (from 2016), I don't even remember.

Wrike

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

It catered to our needs, and the ability to export, including the whole database. We are a business intelligence consulting firm, and we do business intelligence on our teamwork data as well.

Hello Dmitri,

Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating!

I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product!

• Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Great Functionality, Extremely Versatile

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

Excellent, we have been able to collaborate more closely and effectively on projects remotely which has been very helpful these past few months with most of oyr staff woring from home.

Vantagens

Teamwork.com has far more features than previous project management software we have tried. The GANTT chart function is superb and we have also been able to maintain easily searchable research archives for several ongoing project. Teamwork also allows us to invite partners from outside our team to view projects which had been an issue with previous softwares we tried.

Desvantagens

Setting up and inviting new users to collaborate on projects has proved to be a little confusing at times but once they are set up everything works smoothly.

monday.com e Asana

Razões para escolher o Teamwork

Teamwork had more functionality than Asana and Asana had poor customer service.

Asana

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

Functionality and price, teamwork.com was by far the best option.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted you are enjoying our product''s features and versatility!

If you ever need any assistance with setting up users, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] so we can help you with this.

• Setor: Automotivo

Great Project Management Software

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

Great software, really user-friendly, able to make custom to our needs

Vantagens

It is very flexible to use, we were able to add an OKR system so that it would work for our company.

Desvantagens

Too many places for comments. We tend to lose comments, not a huge thing because of the emails, but we do lose them in the system, usually these are new employees that haven't or forgot their training

Slack, Wrike e Asana

Razões para escolher o Teamwork

Excel wasn't powerful enough for us as we added more projects

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Teamwork

Cost, flexibility at the time, support

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad that you find the software flexible and user-friendly!

Commenting issues, hmmmm... That's sounds like a job for our support team! Could you forward them over an email at [email protected] to see if they can help you out with this issue?

Hope you're having a great day!

• Setor: Mídia digital

Teamwork Helps with Project Management and Keep Us on Track

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

Overall the product is great! It integrates with our time software where we invoice our clients pretty seamlessly. The setup does take a while but once you have everything setup correctly you can easily manage the time of each of your employees and each project. It is great to keep everything all in one place for each and every project.

Vantagens

I like the fact that each project has so many ways to add information to each account. There is an overview tab where you can see the overall health of the project from one screen, and tabs where you can add Tasks, Milestones, Messages, Files, Notes, Links and even Comments for each project in the system.

Desvantagens

It takes a very long time to get everything setup. There is so much to learn about the setup of the product and the free trial is not long enough to set up everything correctly from start to finish.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. Our product team will be delighted to hear the feedback - 5 stars all round!

On-boarding issues? We have this covered! We just released on-boarding templates so now we have a sample project within the trial setup, based on what works best for your business.

If you should ever need assistance, our Super Support team are on hand 24/7 for any and all issues! You can catch them at [email protected] :)

Have a nice day,

Stefan
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork!

Avaliado em 02/04/2017

I have used Teamwork for almost 2 years - trying other things on the side to see if there is somethings better out there - but my still my first choice.

I know about project tools, and they all are good, but they are too complicated and all fashion in their way of use - Teamwork has done something different - and while I tested it out I also tested multiple solutions.
They are constantly getting new features and optimizing reporting and UI and UX. The one thing I have been waiting for is the Kanban or Board that they call it - then it will be complete.
The cool thing is they are open about their roadmap - so I constantly reach out to push features through - I am sure they listen to us as customers because things happen all the time.

So let´s get down to business.
Pricing and solutions beats everyone else, trust me!

So what is it that makes it so good?
Teamwork Project - besides as everyone would expect a project tool - they have another mindset to getting things done - and building performing teams - that I do not find everywhere else. I believe others copy them and try to do it simpler - but then it is a lack of other features that you need in a professional system.
Since we have multiple projects, and we connect our clients and give them the overall by onboarding them to follow us in an easy way. We give them an ease of mind, and send them reports daily. So when we meet, we stop the chatter on where we are and can focus on how to go further.

We use Teamwork Desk for support sites - and can also build up support for my clients -so we can charge for and outsourced service, that makes their services extend further. Do you think they love it?

Teamwork Chat - I can be in contact down on pure tasks, and also the ability to create task as we speak. No waste of time.

But my favorite tools are the extensions in chrome and Gmail. Saves me time -and makes me be so effective that I have no words - That is why: Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork!

Just a Butler gone Digital, and that is also true. I have high standards - and been digital for 40 years - so I know my ground. Thanks Teamwork!

Vantagens

The "comlexed easyness" of the way of building quality projects.
The extensions in Chrome and Gmail - timesavers deluxe.

Desvantagens

Still working on the onboarding of my non-tech clients to make it even simpler for them to follow, but it does actually not matter since they get an email daily on the progress.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Nancy at Teamwork.

Irfan

One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Vantagens

- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool.
- Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications
- Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy
- Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions
- Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page
- Activity log is great and very very usable feature too
- Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Desvantagens

- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface
- Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well
- Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score!

Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback.

I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything.

Amanda
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Project Management Software Hands Down!

Avaliado em 29/03/2017

In my last position our organization of 80 people evaluated multiple project management tools over six months. Teamwork was the clear winner. After we adopted this software the Teamwork staff worked directly with our team to help us find the best ways to use their tools and even made enhancements at our request! I've since used this software for two non-profits and my own company, founded just over a year ago. The choice was never given a second thought. Teamwork continues to make enhancements, they find ways to make their software more intuitive, and they add new tools regularly. Their service is exceptional. I send an email I get a response no later than the next day but usually in a matter of hours. There is no comparison to Basecamp, the tool I've seen other organizations use and the tool I was using before adopting Teamwork. Teamwork is far and above the better program.

Vantagens

Intuitiveness of all of the tools. Integration of all of the tools to work together. The appearance and flexibility to customize it for each unique organization. As an educated graphic and interactive media designer, I applaud the UI designers. Very clean, no-nonsense, where the design and placement of interactive objects don't get in the way of the use.

Desvantagens

Love the new calendar. Would like to see how it could populate both ways to a Google calendar. This may already be possible and I just haven't explored it yet. Really can't think of anything, though.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that Teamwork Projects has had such a positive effect of your team's productivity.

Here's a help doc about viewing your Teamwork Projects calendar in Google Calendar: https://support.teamwork.com/projects/calendar/viewing-your-teamwork-projects-calendar-in-google-calendar. Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

We'd love to work on a casestudy with you and showcase it with our customers. If this is something you'd be interested in, simply shoot us a mail to [email protected]

Best regards,

Joe
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software use it all the time

Avaliado em 29/03/2017

Hi Teamwork Team,

We have been using Teamwork PM for a while now and found in general it works fairly well for what we do. We are a consulting engineering company doing projects that range from a few thousand to a few million dollars. Right now we have eight employees but have had as high as 11.

We often have lots of projects in various stages and we have clients for which we operate on an "on-call" basis. For example, right now we have 48 open projects. Obviously, with eight employees we can't be working on all of them at the same time and several are clients for which we have an "on-call" contract with so we keep at task list called "on-call" open with those clients. It helps to keep some visibility for all the clients we have active.

One of our biggest frustrations with clients is and TeamworkPM is we can't suspend a group of tasks or a task list and then have it not show up as a late set of tasks, etc. We often have a client suspend tasks we are working on because they do not have permits ready, are still working on funding, or have to wait for something else they are working on to be completed. We can take the end date out of tasks but then we lose the history of when the task was originally supposed to be completed. The same happens if we simply extend the end date. We have tried putting a label on the tasks that say "suspend" but they still show up as late tasks. It would be really great to be able to suspend a task/task list and then it is essentially frozen and is not reported in late tasks until we unsuspend it.

Also, it would be great if we could make the standard notebook default to be "This is just a little change" because we often use the notebooks to record conference call notes during the call. If someone forgets to click, "This is just a little change" then we end up with multiple versions of the notes.

It would be great if there were better integration between the GNATT chart in TPM and Microsoft Project. While we are not fans of MS Project, we have clients that want their reports in MSProject. The conversion from TPM to MS Project can take some effort since MS Project is more detailed when dealing with critical path and dependencies.

The last issue is how to get employees to really use it and keep it up to date! :-) Maybe an electric shock in their chair! :-) As with any tool, one has to use it for it to be successful.

Overall, we like the tool.

I will also say the Customer service has been awesome.

It is:
Relatively easy to use
Flexible
Makes it easier to manage projects
Great value
Great customer service

Desvantagens

No off-line version for when working in an airplane
No way to suspend a task or task list

Hi Joe,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear your positive feedback.

Regarding suspended tasks - you can choose to add due dates or not to a tasks. They will always appear to be late if they are not completed before the due date assigned. There is no plan to change this right now. But I'll pass on your suggestion. A work around could be changing due dates and adding comments under the tasks or in their description with the initial dates. You could also add suspended tags to these tasks. This way you'll be able to track all the details on the task.

I'll pass on your suggestions about improving the Gantt, Notebook and MSProject integration.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Christina
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

This product has made my life so much easier

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

I am a big fan of Teamwork Projects! I am a UX designer and I had a problem in my company where all of my research files, notes, recordings, ideas, etc. were stored in a number of different places and I needed a way of keeping this information in a single place with the easy ability for other people to see it and to easily search and find what I need. Before Teamwork I would spend ages trying to track down files that I knew existed somewhere, or wanting other people to look at files that turned out to be saved on my local machine.

Since discovering Teamwork all of that has changed. It has such a clean and easy UI that makes it very easy to organise my work. The search functionality is great, and the licensing does not charge per user so I can give everyone from my company a login if they want. On top of that, Teamwork has a whole bunch of features that I didn't realise I needed until I used them, and now I could not live without them. Within each project I can attach files, I can forward emails straight into the messages section, I can add a list of tasks and check them off once complete, I can record deadlines and time worked on a project, and I can record any risks the project has with severity levels and impacts. I can even setup people from outside of my company and give them limited access to certain files.

Teamwork has amazing capabilities whilst being simple and easy to use. I really cannot recommend it enough. And at such a reasonable price for licenses I would struggle to find an equivalent competitor out there.

I have only given it 4/5 stars for features and functionality purely because there is one extra feature I would love to see (if I could have done 4.5 I would have but alas it does not allow half stars on this site). The only thing that is stopping the rest of my company from logging in and looking at all my files is that they need to remember another login. If they could add single sign on and allow it to integrate to other systems we use (such as the atlassian products) then I would be able to get many more people in my company using it.

Vantagens

I love how easy to use it is!! I can gather many different file types (including emails) in one location, and I know exactly where to go to find them later. On the off-chance you cannot find something, the search functionality is great. I spend most of my time either adding files, messages, notebooks or links. I don't often use the time or billing sections, but I can see how they would be useful to other people.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would like to see improved/changed is I would like the ability to have single sign on with some other common tools, such as the atlassian suite. If people in my company did not have to have ANOTHER login to another product then so many more people would use it.

Hi Christina,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. I've passed on your feedback with the rest of the team here and we're all delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Projects. You'll be glad to hear that single sign on is really close to being released. So your team will be able to use it very shortly .

Thanks again for the great review. If you'd be interested in working on a case study with us just shoot us a message to [email protected]