Avaliações do InviteBox

InviteBox

Let your customers bring you more business

5/5 (4 avaliações)
Tamara B.
Traduzir com Google

We use this referral tool on different sites - works great

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 12/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

Easy to set up, easy to use, fast support. More bang for the buck. You can integrate it via WP plugin, if you are running WP site.

Desvantagens

We have no difficulties with that product - there are some cases, when you can't customize the widget to ideally fit the site design - thought there are many options, but in that case you can use the custom CSS or, if you don't have developer on hand - you can ask their support to help - we have done that twice.

Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

Alyssa W.

Simple, Convenient and Increased Customer Referrals

Avaliado em 11/02/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am truly in love with Invitebox software. I'd been struggling to find a consistent way to entice and reward more clients for referring my business. Nothing seemed to work until I found Invitebox which allows my current clientele to refer directly from my website. This convenience is paying off! The cost is minimal compared with the rewards that I'm experiencing with access to many more informed potential and paying clients. I've always believed that customer referrals were the best because they are already coming to you with a sense because they've heard of you trough a friend or relative. I've also been very impressed with how easy and simple it is to get up Invitebox up and running on your site. I had the widget up and working on my site within 15 minutes. I've been urging all of my colleagues and fellow business owners to check out Invitebox and add it to their sites. This company offers a great value and a needed service at a reasonable cost.

Stewart P.

Helped my business

Avaliado em 14/01/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really hadn't even thought of using this sort of platform to market my business until I stumbled on it doing an Internet search. It has made it easy to ask customers for referrals which for me is the best way to get new business. It enable me to reward them for doing it and also keeps my business in their mind. My experience with Invitebox has been positive. Their support staff has been helpful in the setup process and they have a lot of q & a to help with questions I had. Once I had it going it's really just on auto pilot. Their pricing is really affordable and the software is easy to use. No cons so far.

Michele nachum

Incentive Customers to Recommend Products and Services to Others

Avaliado em 11/01/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

E-commerce sites as well as online SaaS applications with a specific service for sale are probably the types of business websites that will get the most out of InviteBox. A quick trip to main website of InviteBox will provide an overview of who might use this application successfully. That said, any product or service that needs customers can probably use InviteBox at some point. That said, InviteBox is easy to use and while it might not provide the most amazing and creative referral campaigns it does provide some clever ways to get your customers to help you get others — or more plainly speaking — word of mouth.