Jobber

Cotação, agendamento e faturamento para empresas de serviços domésticos

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

733 avaliações

Eric
Eric

Game changer for Trades businesses

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

Support and product development are outstanding, other than dual property owners pretty much every issue or 'complaint' I've ever had have been addressed via updates, or with simple education. My Jobber mantra is '... it's probably right in front of me...', and odds are if I need a feature, it likely is in fact already there.
In summary, I have stopped recommending Jobber to any of my local competitors, as it has literally become my single most valuable business tool.

Vantagens

The user experience is second to none, both Client and User. We continually sell jobs away from competitors due to the ease of quote approval alone, and overall convenience and professional appearance are again best-in-class

Desvantagens

Would LOVE to have the ability to list [2] property owners' names, first & last, when different. In our [SF Bay Area] more often than not we have homeowner-partners with separate last names, and both want to be included on all paperwork... honestly that's the ONLY complaint I can come up with after two years of daily use!

Resposta do Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Eric! So glad to hear things are going well and that overall you're enjoying and getting value from Jobber. We've made a note to our Product Team about your request around having multiple pieces of contact info per client as that value with multiple property owners/managers is totally understandable. It's certainly not off the table for future updates. Cheers!

Rich

Jobber - MY Business OSS

Avaliado em 04/12/2020

My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business....

It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Vantagens

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Desvantagens

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Joshua

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Run away, don't walk. If you get in, you will be TRAPPED there.

Avaliado em 07/11/2023

Horrible. They hooked me with special pricing and then it's done nothing but go up ever since. Jobber payments is a trap. They have horrible, impossible to understand policies regarding your first payment and then again with disputes and especially with customer service. They take NO RESPONSIBILTY whatsoever for anything that their actions or policies cause. Customer service is hit or miss. I love when I get one with an attitude., and that happens a lot. They appear professional, but make little comments and digs. They will absolutely never break character when they are defending one of their crap policies that make no sense though. Tha much is consistent. Again, the policies are ridiculous. I messaged to have management call me yesterday and when I got home, I found a message asking me "why" and telling me they "can't send to management" until I tell them why I want to talk to them. Then, they tell me it's going to be a couple days before someone calls, THE NEXT DAY!! Way to handle an unhappy customer, I guess.

Vantagens

Reminders and automatic follow ups. Being able to alert the customer that I'm on the way and to bring up directions to their house.

Desvantagens

Just an all around bad experience. I feel trapped now cause I have so much in their system and don't have time or energy to move it all over.
They have finally pushing me over the line though and I'm working on getting it all moved over... slowly.

Can't rely on scheduling notifications. The "Policies" regarding payments all the way around, disputes and how they handle 3rd party vendors is disgraceful. I have almost lost my company THREE TIMES because of them messing with my money. When I call, it's not their fault and they will do NOTHING to fix or or help, in any wa.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hey Joshua! We're so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. We understand that getting paid as quickly as possible is super important for businesses and we'd love to look into your situation more to see how we can help. Someone from our Support team will be reaching out shortly!

panashe
panashe
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Jobber review

Avaliado em 30/10/2023

Vantagens

Jobber software has transformed our business operations with efficient job management, scheduling, and invoicing, boosting productivity and customer satisfaction.

Desvantagens

Jobber's pricing structure can be expensive for smaller businesses, and certain features might require additional add-ons, making it essential to budget wisely.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi there Panashe, thank you very much for your review!

We're very happy to hear that Jobber has helped you and your business be efficient and has increased your customer satisfaction.

If you ever would like to discuss our plans, pricing and features included, feel free to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected], or send us a message via live chat.

Jordan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good, could be more customizable.

Avaliado em 18/04/2023

We are able to make use of most of the features. For the price, it is worth it. We mainly use it for scheduling employees and keeping track of timesheets. Also, the client Database is quite useful.

Vantagens

We like the scheduling and the client portal.

Desvantagens

We don't like the invoicing procedure. Having to add everything from the timesheet to the job is tedious and could be done easily with a change to the program.Why not have the option to populate the invoice with all of the current man hours/visits that are on the job when generating an invoice?

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Jordan! We really appreciate your review of Jobber and your feedback! We'll certainly send your comments to our developers.

If you ever have more feedback for us, please reach out to our Support team and they'd be able to provide it to our developers. They may be reached at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, [email protected], or you can send us a message through live chat.

Cheers!

Robert
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Inexpensive but same features as the big guys

Avaliado em 29/05/2021

Overall it's been excellent.

Overall it's been excellent.

Vantagens

It does everything from taking a call to payment.

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that the office personnel are not free and unlimited as all the competitors. Each office staff is forced to be an individual user. We have 4 users being wasted on dispatchers alone.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Robert, thanks so much for your review and we're glad Jobber is doing the trick for your job flow from call to payment! We offer quite competitive pricing, but if you're ever concerned about the value you're getting from Jobber our Success Team is here to help and talk things through. Thanks again!

Carita

Love this Software

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Love the software. Best decision we've made.

Love the software. Best decision we've made.

Vantagens

Works great at scheduling, quoting, generating new leads, invoicing, and payment. What I love most is the integration partnerships that Jobber has to make home service businesses more efficient and profitable. Awesome and helpful customer service.

Desvantagens

I wasnt told that in order to use the Instant Payout feature that you had to have 10,000 in processed Jobber Payments. That was a hassle when we first signed up because we were just ahead of peak season. We quickly made that mark in a month so that issue was solved.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Carita, we're so glad to hear that you are enjoying using Jobber and finding extra value in our partnerships, and working with the support team! Thanks for trusting us with your business and we hope you have a great weekend!

Craig
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] PRODUCT EXPERT - outstanding

Avaliado em 18/06/2020

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

Vantagens

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent - gave an amazing overview and answered all of our questions

Desvantagens

looking for more robust social media campaign tracking

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Craig, thanks so much for your review!

Bryon
Bryon
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Small Service Business

Avaliado em 18/04/2023

Overall experience has been excellent. I started (I think) 7 or 8 years ago, when Jobber was new. It is nice to see it now "all grown up"

Vantagens

It's functionality and support are the main pro's for me

Desvantagens

Would like a priority to be placed on simple, common-sense, ease-of-use fixes... and less of a focus on large scale enhancements :)

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Bryon! Thanks so much for the review!

We're definitely not the same Jobber we used to be and we're happy that you have been with us for so long!

If you ever have any suggestions for us, we'd love to hear it. You may reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected], or send us a message through our live chat and they will be able to make sure our developers are aware of your feedback.

Victoria
Victoria
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

A decently priced and user friendly platform.

Avaliado em 18/10/2023

Overall i have had and continue to have a very positive experience using jobber. It is a very efficient, user friendly, and keeps things well organized organized innovative platform in regards to the tools and services they provide for users. And i reLly love that their staff members really care about customer service as i've never had a bad interaction with their customer representatives. They are fast, always pleasant/polite. I In terms of price it's priced okay comparatively to the other programs and i it's classified category.

Vantagens

With user jobber i really enjoy multiple things. I love the fact that this platform is user friendly and easy to use firstoff while maintaining a simple but pleasing appearance. I really enjoy the fact that all the different features and sections that they offer are easy to find and well organized as well. I like that they offer several essential tools for your buisness and managing business. Their customer service is extremely friendly and helpful.

Desvantagens

I really wish their pricing were a little less.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Victoria! Thanks so much for leaving us a review.

We're happy to hear that your experience with Jobber's Support team has been friendly and helpful, and that we're an essential tool for your business.

If you would ever like to discuss our current plans and pricing, please reach out to us at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected] or reach out to us via our live chat. We want to ensure you are on a subscription that gives you the best value.

Zianne

Just do it!

Avaliado em 13/11/2019

Vantagens

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

Desvantagens

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

Kathleen
  • Setor: Varejistas

Software with the WOW factor

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

Vantagens

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

Desvantagens

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with.
I like everything so far.
NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Jim
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Avaliado em 15/03/2018

I already answered that question

I already answered that question

Vantagens

The website is easy to navigate.

Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app.

Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees.

Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat.

Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry.

Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks.

Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform).

I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info.

Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs.

Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments.

Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes.

Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Desvantagens

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item.

Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together.

Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process.

Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time.

The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Cade
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best Software company

Vantagens

What I most like about jobber is the ease of control and the client portal, my clients love being able to go in to their each unique portal and check on reoccurring jobs and upcoming visits.

Desvantagens

What I most dis like about jobber is the incoiving because i sometimes have to do it twice but this is not that big of a deal as i am automating everything.

Alternativas consideradas

Aspire

Razões para escolher o Jobber

I made the switch a few years ago from yardbook because as my company grows I need to adopt to other software's as my company expands and elaborates into other ventures.

Razões para mudar para o Jobber

It was in budget at the time.

Hey Cade!

We're so glad your clients have been enjoying using the Client Hub to keep up to date on their upcoming work, that's so cool! If you're open to it, our team would love to chat with you about your invoicing workflow to find out how we can help streamline that for you and make things as easy as possible. Feel free to reach out to us at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here too, we really appreciate it!

Carlos Eder
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exceptional Software Solutions - Highly Recommend!

Avaliado em 19/04/2023

Vantagens

I absolutely love how Jobber has simplified our daily operations. It's become an essential tool for us, allowing us to easily manage scheduling, reminders, and online bookings. Plus, it's made a noticeable difference in keeping our business organized and running smoothly. Additionally, the GPS routing feature has been a game-changer, and being able to communicate with our customers via text message has been a huge time-saver. Lastly, the automation for online quotes and payments has made our business operations much smoother. Overall, we highly recommend Jobber to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient software solution for their business.

Desvantagens

Great question! Honestly, we haven't come across anything that we dislike about Jobber. It's been an incredibly helpful tool for our business operations and we highly recommend it.

Alternativas consideradas

ZenMaid
John
  • Setor: Química
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Good but not great. Extremely slow to implement functional improvements

Avaliado em 17/08/2023

The biggest benefit for my industry is to have an all-in-one software that lets me manage clients, scheduling, billing, and reporting, and most importantly track and log my pesticide usage - which is a legal requirement for my industry. It does the first 4 things really well, but the chemical tracking is such a cumbersome, poorly designed abomination that I'll jump ship in a heartbeat the minute I can find a comparable CRM solution.

Vantagens

It's easy(ish) to get started. There's a lot to learn, like any software, but once you get used to it it's pretty good. Menus could be better, there's important features hidden in weird areas, but there's not so many different areas to explore that it's overwhelming.The ability to integrate a contact form into a website is a big one, it makes grabbing all of a customer's basic info a snap. Creating quotes, jobs, scheduling visits, invoicing, follow ups, all a snap.The mobile app is OK, could definitely benefit from improvements though. Hard to use an app that doesn't have any offline functionality whatsoever.Customer service is decent - though it used to be GREAT. Wait times are now very long, but the staff are all friendly and knowledgeable.The ability to create your own (service) reports and job forms to attach to visits is an important and useful feature for my industry. Attaching photos and other relevant files is quick and easy.

Desvantagens

The short version of complaints is that Jobber devs simply don't listen. Ever. Years of submitting the same recommendations and complaints and nothing gets addressed. And I'm talking about fundamental critical changes that are vital to my industry, not cosmetic things or little bugs. But no, just the same lip service from the CS team "we'll certainly pass this along to our dev team". All they seem to be focused on improving is the offerings in their app marketplace, finding redundant integrations that no one is asking for or needs.Jobber is VERY expensive, which adds to the frustration of being ignored. If it fits your needs as is, great, but don't expect any changes.The mobile app can't be used properly offline. It won't even launch if there's no data. So if trying to access your schedule to find the address for your next appointment you'd better hope you took a screenshot of your day in the morning so you know where you need to go.Jobber doesn't push changes to client changes to QBO, instead it relies on making the changes in Quickbooks to be pushed to Jobber. We're using the CRM software as the primary tool to manage all aspects of client info, yet we have to open a completely different software to save changes to certain info.Pesticide use records. The whole thing is a mess, from top to bottom. Period.The system sends WAY too many emails to clients for various functions. I'm often marked as a spam sender and vital communcations are missed.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi there John! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review.

Jobber has been, and continues to be, built on customer feedback and we acknowledge that suggestions that are provided to us might not come to fruition. We prioritize development based on customer impact to the majority, but we encourage you to keep sharing any ideas you have and check the Product Updates area for future changes.

With our new app design, certain functions were created to allow for unsaved items to be stored until a connection has been restored. However, this is just a start and we know there is much more we can do! We'd also love to hear what your needs would be for further offline functionality.

As for our sync with QBO, we are in the process of releasing a new version of the sync which will look at Jobber as the source of changes, so we also encourage you to reach out to us as migrations to this new sync is now available.

Finally, with the emails that we send out to your customers, this can be refined and we'd also like to know more which ones they are finding to be noisy or annoying.

We really want to stress how important it is for us to understand your needs and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. If you reach out to us, please be sure to mention that you left a Capterra review and we can speak to you directly about your feedback.

Avaliador Verificado

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

Avaliado em 30/06/2018

Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable.

Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid).

Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Vantagens

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product.

User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Desvantagens

Currently would like to see:
-Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.

I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Martin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

Avaliado em 21/07/2021

Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Vantagens

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze.
The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically.
Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer!
The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Desvantagens

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

Hi Martin,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this.

It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you.

We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Mariela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Overall good but ...

Avaliado em 18/12/2021

Vantagens

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business.
I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job.
Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams.
The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

Desvantagens

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs.
- I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia.
- Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features.
- Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number).
- I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD).
- I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!

It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business.

All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams.

If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Gino

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great software

Avaliado em 02/10/2023

Overall great experience

Overall great experience

Vantagens

Its functionality and user friendly interface

Desvantagens

Needs to have more job costing built in or product/service catalog for easy of quoting and also need to change route opt to be able to be set to certain days/team members. Also drag and drop feature NEEDS to be implimented into route opt. Route op is honestly a pain to use right now for a lawn service business

Hey Gino!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us here, especially around job costing!

With routing, we can imagine that's a hugely important feature for lawn service businesses like yours. We'd love to connect with you to chat more about what's available now that you'd mentioned in your review and also about your routing wish list, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at [email protected] or 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1). It'd be awesome to learn more about how we can make Jobber even more helpful for you!

Jeannette

Job Management streamlined

Avaliado em 24/08/2017

Vantagens

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Desvantagens

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Monty

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We love Jobber But.......

Avaliado em 01/03/2018

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

Vantagens

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Desvantagens

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Jennifer
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Functionality at its best !

Avaliado em 01/05/2023

Having the ability to add pictures and videos is a HUGE help for our plumbing business. I love Jobber I think its very user friendly. We looked at a couple programs before choosing Jobber and I'm confident we made the right choice.

Vantagens

Easy to use- if issues arise the support is quick and eager to helpCan log in from anywhereLots of options for financials, reports, customer relations. Very tech friendly

Desvantagens

More options for late invoices- I'd like to have more then 2 reminders for over due invoicesNotifications when customers view there invoice, not just view a quote. When you copy a quote- the notes and pictures below should transfer over. More then 1 email to send quote notifications, payments to- it used to be all admin now you can only pick 1 email per.

Hey Jennifer!

Thanks a ton for taking the time to share your experience with us here! You've left some really fantastic ideas for things we can adjust to help make Jobber even more user-friendly and we can't tell you how much we appreciate hearing feedback like this.

It's always great to have that extra context of how big of a help having photos and videos can be for businesses, so we can imagine how awesome it would be to have those and their notes copy over with quotes!

If you'd ever like to chat more about the features or options you'd like to see in Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team. We'd love to hear from you!

Levi
Levi

• Suporte ao cliente

Great program severely stunted by its accounting systems

Avaliado em 12/11/2015

Where I want Jobber to be at:
All invoices and payment scenarios are handled in Jobber and then I...

Where I want Jobber to be at:
All invoices and payment scenarios are handled in Jobber and then I sync to Quickbooks. Done!

Where we are currently at with Jobber:
We sync everything, but since all scenarios aren't covered in Jobber, we have to augment invoices and payments in Quickbooks to make changes. As soon as this happens it immediately puts Jobber and Quickbooks out of sync and Jobber's accounting reports and features become useless.

Here are some of the main issues that we are encountering with Jobber:

Invoices are not truly in sync (this is huge!)
Any refunds or changes AFTER an invoice has been initially synced to QBO has to be changed by the Jobber Dev team, and even when the Jobber Dev team makes changes to an invoice, those changes aren't synced to QBO.
For this scenario, I urge you to look at a similar program called ServiceCEO. The way the handle invoices and payments is very intuitive.

Can’t apply a negative line item
All discounts get lumped together into one bucket. As a company, I want to track which types of credits and discounts we are giving customers so that we can keep an eye on certain aspects of our business. For example: at the end of each month I want to know how much we lost on damages, and how much we gave away to customers in appointment credits.
Can’t apply a discount until invoice is closed. As a user of the program, when a customer phones in and complains about their service or appointment, I want to be able to go into their next appointment and immediately add the credit to that appointment so I don't forget.
We are able to apply a negative line item in QBO...so what gives?

No partial payments
You can’t attach 2 payments to an invoice. Customers sometimes underpay or overpay their invoices, it is common to need to apply multiple payments to one invoice.
If you do attach partial payment to an invoice, and you add the other payment, there is a balance owing shown on the customers account.

Client cannot prepay or apply a payment before their appointment unless we delete that initial payment and make a new one when we create an invoice.

- Great design
- Good pricing
- Support is very friendly

Desvantagens

- Cumbersome processes & workflows that don't seem to be fully thought out
- Accounting sync and systems within the program are severely limited
- No official support for multi-location companies as of yet
- Maximum recurring job is 3 years (in the scenario where a regular client stays with you for longer then 3 years, the job would expire.)

Rick
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Veteran user 5 years and going strong.

Avaliado em 22/03/2019

I got in close to ground level with this company and have seen how quickly and strongly it has grown. They want nothing more but to tailor the software to fit your needs as a business owner/operator/manager. It is still growing and options are being added all the time. Thanks Jobber for making my job easier !

Vantagens

The ease of sending out your customers reminders for service the next day. Or even the option to batch invoice your whole days worth of work. The pluses are endless to this software. It may not be a complete fit for everyone but they are making advancements every month it seems and turning out more and more options from us as customers and what we need to have to be able to operate our businesses efficiently.
The customers service is STELLAR you will always get someone that really wants to help and will listen to your input about the software and what could make your job easier to run your business. The price for the use of the software is low for the options you get.

Desvantagens

I personally would like an auto-bill option for the recurring monthly charges that do not change as in a monthly billing for servicing a commercial lot or personal lawn(lawn care) .

Resposta do Jobber Software

Rick, we've been so glad to have The Grasshopper with Jobber for the past five years! Thanks for the great feedback, and we'll certainly pass on your wishes for auto-billing to our Product Team. Thanks for always taking the time to share feedback with us, and for taking the time to leave this review. Thanks for all your support over the years :)