Klipfolio

Painéis e relatórios automatizados para equipes que precisam de dados.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

180 avaliações

Leah Rose
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Self-Service Dashboard, inexpensive but powerful.

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

We use Klipfolio as a whitelable dashboard service for my HR and healthcare clients. We have marketing analytics dashboards that help our clients understand the traffic, usage, and demographics of visitors to their HR pages. We also use custom created klips to keep our clients up to date on their talent acquisition process and the cooresponding metrics (KPIs) in recruiting. The most impactful klips our clients see are the custom ROI gagues set up to ensure our service is worth their limited budget resources.
Overall, the Klipfolio product has endless capabilities, but since we pay for a lower price service we are really left on our own to figure out the back-end customization of klip creation. The user knowledgebase isn't super well organized and I've found more luck watching YouTube tutorials when I need to create a more complex klip for a client.

Vantagens

I love that I can white-label the Klipfolio software so that my clients see my company branding when they login to view their metrics and marketing dashboards. Adding common data sources such as ATS, CRM, and Google Analytics is very easy and straightforward. The data visualizations offered are attractive and easy for my clients to understand.

Desvantagens

Creating the backend of the dashboard is very daunting for someone who isn't very familiar with large datasets and coding. I have spent countless hours watching YouTube tutorials learning how to build out 'klips.' I've also paid a developer to create all the API connections, however they frequently need updated. I wish the administrator interface was more user-friendly.

Geckoboard

Razões para mudar para o Klipfolio

We went with klipfolio for 3 main reasons: affordable entry-price point, self-service model, white-lable capability.
Albert
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fully customizable KPIs when the out-of-the-box charts don't cut it.

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

Great experience overall. It definitely solved our needs to track the KPIs and financials across the company and department levels. We keep improving the dashboards and utilize new data as new needs arise.

Vantagens

Great way to keep track of KPIs and financials at company and department levels. Fully customizable data visualizations and the ability to get data from tons of sources. overall, very happy with the solution.

We are able to share key dashboards with each department lead and keep improving them over time as needs change.

Desvantagens

It can be tricky for a non-technical user to parse the data and get the graphs and charts one is looking for. There is definitely a learning curve on how Klipfolio works, but the customer service is pretty responsive and are usually able to help and suggest ways forward.

The difference between Klips and Powermetrics is not immediately apparent, it's a lot of trial and error to figure out how to maximize each.

Tableau

Razões para escolher o Klipfolio

It's hard to track KPIs and get insights across on Excel

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Klipfolio

Flexibility to build custom charts and use very diverse data sources - alternatives were significantly more limited on sources and/or how to display some of the data.
Ryan
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Dta visualization with tons of customization

Avaliado em 27/09/2022

Excellent

Vantagens

Ability to set up feeds and map data for formatting.

Desvantagens

It doesn't handle cursor-based pagination, so will only display the number of records sent in the initial stream.

Jordan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

So much less than I expected

Avaliado em 10/03/2019

I wanted this to be the Marketing Analytics tool that ruled them all but at the end of the data I through it in the graveyard with Tableau, DashThis, and TapClicks.

Vantagens

Let me set the record straight. Klipfolio is an amazing tool if you refuse to use Tableau and you have a new database set up with all the data piped in. The price point is what sold me to onboard it with my current agency, sadly we chose Datorama because the API settings are limited and without a Database Administrator the tool can be somewhat useless at times.

Desvantagens

No database to pipe in data from multiple sources. There are API connectors, but there are VERY limited. For example, Google DoubleClick's API won't let you pull 50% of the dimensions and metrics available in the reporting UI (Datorama's has around 80%, but they do a better job of implementing work arounds).

Resposta do Klipfolio Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the honest feedback, Jordan. We're sorry you weren't able to achieve everything you'd hoped for in Klipfolio. We're not a data warehousing alternative, that's for sure.

Data prep has always been the most challenging aspect of BI. You may be interested in the new capability we have in Beta that allows you to model data and bring together multiple sources of data into building blocks that store the data points for your metrics. You can model 5 dimensions per metric by default and add more if needed. You can also pull together social media feeds that don't offer data history so you can see trends and immediately slice and dice your data by applying different visualizations and filters.

We hope you'll be back one day and in the meantime I wish you good success with the alternative solution.

Pam

Alejandro
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An agile tool to present high-impact results

Avaliado em 30/08/2022

I have been able to present information with high-impact results

The objects with which I can graph my KPi

Desvantagens

I do not have an assistant to be able to make comparisons between data ranges, additionally an easy way to filter or focus on certain data

Tableau e Microsoft Power BI

Razões para escolher o Klipfolio

because the google datastudio tool that I used before did not allow me to show indicators with odometer type objects

Google Data Studio

Razões para mudar para o Klipfolio

presentation of the reports that I needed to develop
Hardik
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

The Best Dashboard builder out there with the best Support

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

Vantagens

I liked the interface, and the UI/ UX. Also absolutely love the feature that allowed you to preview what parts of a function did - great for debugging. I like how Klipfolio gives you to set Dynamic variables(Fetch to Data sources Queries)

Desvantagens

I would like if you can provide more functionality and help with using HTML Components + Populating Data. I would love if you can let users use custom images in the Indicator Logics ( Instead only using available Icons / If the user can use custom GIF/JPEG/PNG ).

TruOI

Razões para mudar para o Klipfolio

Cloud based, Easy to use, Better Support & Better implementation of formulas in klip.
Nabiil
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Klipfolio - Amazing Dashboarding tool

Avaliado em 17/08/2022

Vantagens

Able to pull data from various different sources and be used to create dashboards. Great user support and documentation. New features are being added very often.

Desvantagens

The platform can run a little slow sometimes.

Sachin
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Attractive

Avaliado em 17/08/2022

Good

Vantagens

Charts & Data Visuals are so neat that whoever looks in to the dash board gets hooked. figures are clear.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, not sure whether the file is uploaded or not. few more colors option needed.

Brianna
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Brianna's review

Avaliado em 16/08/2022

Very good, customer service is very quick

Vantagens

This software is Easy and Effective and the customer service is great.

Desvantagens

I wish the software had updates in real time

• Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great analytics and BI platform

Avaliado em 15/11/2022

My experience is very successful. I like it but I will have to review the price of the subscription

Vantagens

I like Klipfolio in general because it is a good dataviz platform

Desvantagens

The price of this analytical solution is enormous

Jabel
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

I would choose it again

Avaliado em 04/02/2019

We have been using klipfolio for the last year and it has helped a lot our marketing team to know the situation in each moment, compare it agains other dates, etc. Support team has always been there when we got stucked in some klip configuration or behaviour.

Vantagens

It has a lot of features and already built-in integrations. In general terms it's easy to use and support team will always give a hand when needed (We have pretty complex dashboards and klips with +10 datasources in different formats). In terms of features they have all that we were looking after, it is a really complete solution and it works really well. There is plenty of documentation and support available to build your desired dashboard.

Desvantagens

If you work with large dashboards or complex klips it may be a little slow some times, but at this point I consider this more than normal. They have available services for dedicated resources if needed(Not our case). Dynamic datasources are in Beta stage. Although they usually work well enough (And again, you will have support helping in case they don't) it would be nice to have the feature finished and with all the needed interface to manage the different instances or setup the desired behaviour. Design has it's limitation too, but in general terms there is no need for much more, maybe some more user interface control elements for the klips.

Lisa
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

Positive. My questions are clarified efficiently and effectively with a robust solution...

Avaliado em 07/06/2018

By turning data into a visual dashboard, Rooted Elm is able to support our clients in making smarter decisions about their email marketing program, identify gaps and enhance overall subscriber engagement.

Vantagens

My trust for Klipfolio started on day one when I was researching which dashboard solution to invest in. CEO, was the person who introduced me to the system then trained me on how to use it. Klipfolio has grown leaps and bounds since then, and the software is more sophisticated and flexible, but I still receive exceptional support when I need it.

Klipfolio Ninja Services has assisted me in advancing the dashboards I create for our clients to an entirely new level. Most often I have the vision and know how I want to parse the data -- but sometimes the right formula or a better, more straightforward way of bringing the data to life happens with one of our Klipfolio Ninja!

Recently Klipfolio has made improvements to their interface and functionality allowing it easier for a non-formula minded marketer (like myself) to use. Being the visual person that I am, I find the video library as well as the knowledge base with examples helpful and reference them often to build the visual component I need.

Desvantagens

At times I have been challenged with file size limitations with .csv files and third-party integrations. In both instances, a workaround resolved the issue for each and I was able to upload the data into Klipfolio to build the klips and dashboards.

Martin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Viz tool for start-ups or marketing agencies with many integrations

Avaliado em 13/07/2017

Easy to use, automatization of reports and nice visualization! Thanks them we are using our data daily.

Vantagens

Klipfolio is dynamic and you can start building your visualization in almost no-time. I was looking for a solution for our business overview dashboards, which is affordable and give us a possibility to start building our dashboards as soon as possible. We needed cloud/online solution without installation, which has Postgre database integration - that's we have got with Klipfolio. One more feature to mention - it's pretty good, that you have plenty of pre-built visualization and dashboards (you would appreciate that, especially if you are online marketing agency, or building dashboards for your online business using Google Analytics, Facebook, Facebook Ads or other data sources)

As I mentioned at first paragraph - we are building our business overview dashboards. Basically, dashboards for CEO and whole team how are business is doing in terms of KPI which we choose and measure over the time. Benefits - quick way from start to first viz, affordable and many pre-built viz and dashboards are main benefits which we really appreciate!

Desvantagens

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters. I have been struggling with them for a while, but then guys at Klipfolio help me out during our onboarding call. But they are doing best to get it better with every release!

• Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The king of dashboards

Avaliado em 18/08/2019

I think Klipfolio is the perfect balance of price and functionality. You can create some really cool metrics and visuals with this solution.

Vantagens

If you need a dashboard for your business, Klipfolio is the way to go. It's not going to break the bank and you are still going to get the features and functionality you need to create and track technical KPIs

Desvantagens

It does take a lot of learning and practice to get the most out of it. It is much more technical than the lower end competition but that's good. That means you aren't going to outgrow it once you need more.

Grow, Databox, Google Data Studio e Microsoft Power BI

Geckoboard
Korhan
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

If You Need KPI Monitoring on an LCD TV, This Is It

Avaliado em 12/01/2022

I was able to display company performance on an LCD TV which was very exiciting for many colleagues to be able to see real-time (actually near real-time) values on a screen.

Vantagens

I used Klipfolio with many data sources, PostgreSQL, Salesforce, MySQL etc. Visualization is great, you can get the data from many resources and display it perfectly on a screen.

Desvantagens

You need to spend some time with support pages and you need to fail and learn on this software but it won't take more than one or two days. Rest is easy.

• Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Powerful visualizations with a great support team

Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

My team uses highly-customized instance of Salesforce as an internal project management system. We also have several other services, such as SharePoint, Google Docs, and others, where data is stored. We found Klipfolio in our search for a dashboarding tool that would allow us to integrate all of these services into a single view for our users across the department. The visualization components are pretty flexible and can be bent to fit your needs. The support team is incredibly patient and are never slow in responding to inquiries.

Desvantagens

The learning curve can seem a bit steep at first. While some data formulas can be easy to understand if you're familiar with some of Excel's more advanced features, there are others that are somewhat unique to Klipfolio. The documentation covers most of what you would need, and if you get stuck, the support team is very quick to respond and walk you through the solution.

James

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

LOVE the Social Media integration!

Avaliado em 23/11/2018

Since much of our marketing and such is done on social media, it’s important to have integration with the most common platforms. Klipfolio does this, and also has a mobile app. To us, this is a major plus and one of the main reasons we picked the program.

Vantagens

The fact that Klipfolio integrates with Facebook and Twitter was really the selling point for us. You can judge just by your figures, but with how prevalent social media is in running a business, you really need to have a program that pulls data from those areas as well. The mobile app is also very handy, especially if you want to check figures while on vacation!

Desvantagens

It took a bit to figure it out. The learning curve was pretty steep, but we managed to figure it out via trial and error. Now that we have, it’s great! It might have helped to have a good tutorial to teach you how to properly use the program. While using lots of data, sometimes it can get a bit slow, but that’s expected if you’re working with a lot of data.

Lisa
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great product to visualize your data from multiple sources and share across departments.

Avaliado em 29/06/2017

I was able to pull together all of our data across multiple sources to create powerful visualizations that all departments could understand. Showing dashboards on large screens throughout the office has really helped change and enforce the right behaviours.

Vantagens

I love the ability to connect to multiple data sources (and just about anything else), and the many out of the box klips that can easily be edited for our own needs. The extensive resources are also very helpful when getting set up or working with a more complex data source.

Desvantagens

Some of the easier tasks end up taking a little longer than I would like, and there are a few features that I would love for them to add (copying dashboards, etc) but it's hard to complain as they are great with customer feature requests and are constantly improving their product and incorporating them.

Anthony

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Only positive experiences to report using the Klipfolio platform

Avaliado em 06/03/2018

This software has been helpful for me personally in growing my business and has enabled me to help others manage and monitor the health of their own businesses as well.

Vantagens

For me, the level of customization, scaleability of the platform, and top notch support make Klipfolio stand out among the other BI data visualization softwares out there.

Desvantagens

There are some very basic design elements that can take a little longer to implement in Klipfolio that are standard in most softwares. For example, at the time of this posting, if you want to add alternate row coloring to a table there are several steps involved to accomplish this and it's not at the click of a couple buttons as you might do in Excel, for example. Not a big deal since the feature is supported but it's more a matter of convenience for a basic design task.

Fernando

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Create dashboards with KPIs from all departments of my company and display it for everyone

Avaliado em 29/05/2018

Easily organize and beatifully display your KPIs. Excellent to keep your team motivated to achieve the goals.

Vantagens

Create beatifully customizable dashboards and easily share and display it in your office, with your colleagues and take it with you in the mobile apps. There is a lot of different graphs, tables and other views to display your KPIs and It is a great tool to share with your team and keep them motivated to achieve the goals, I had a wonderful experience with that. You can very quickly integrate with your information in several different kinds of databases or softwares, including MySQL databases, Google Sheets, Asknicely, Pipedrive and etc.

Desvantagens

If you need to calculate something or making a complex formula to get to the right information to display can be very difficult, It is not so clear how each formula works, the articles don't explain everything you need. The support agents can help with in customer support chat but sometimes even them looks to have some trouble to find the correct answers and how to make what you want.

Philippe
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Klipfolio is a sleek dashboard tool

Avaliado em 14/09/2017

Good tool, great price and customer service second to none. This is not a battleship in the business intelligence realm, but a lighter, sleeker tool that allows a quick deployment and beautiful results.

Vantagens

Customer service is excellent. They have a strong online presence for immediate help and a quick support team for trickier questions. Dashboard and widget (klips) presentation are very sleek. Configuration of datasources is painless. Access Managemenent is simple and sufficient. The pricing model is very competitive. New functionalities are constantly being rolled out. This tool is alive.

Desvantagens

For relational database users, there is a certain learning curve, as each column within a table is treated as an independent vector (unless you go through quick actions): it is easy to misalign data and get irrelevant results. Klipfolio cannot be considered as a full-fledged business intelligence tool as it does not perform 'intelligent' analysis of the data. Rather, it is a presentation tool that can display in many relevant ways, the information that it is being fed.

Emily
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Data visualization at its best

Avaliado em 05/10/2018

My team's clients enjoy seeing stats from multiple platforms all in one place rather than having to seek out information from each individual source. With all of the customizations available, our clients have tailor-made dashboards that are unique to their business and goals. We will likely be upgrading our account soon to have access to more dashboards. Thankful for the product and support that Klipfolio provides!

Vantagens

I love the clear, customizable visualizations that can be created from a variety of data sources. I enjoy being able to create custom data sources and klips in addition to the pre-built options to build dashboards that provide our clients with exactly the information they need.

Desvantagens

There is a bit of a learning curve. The syntax for formulas and names of functions varies a little from Excel or Google Sheets, so it takes a while to get used to the differences. However, the customer service team has been wonderful at answering questions via chat and helping me achieve my desired results (and learn how to do things faster & better the next time).

Oscar

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy learning, well documented tool with nice support wich update content evrytime.

Avaliado em 28/06/2017

We are on developing to authomatizate all reports and critical kpi wich were generated partialy manual saving more than 200 hours per month converted them to more analysis on statistics to take big decisions instead of generate those reports.
Very esasy connections to API request to take data in real time.

Vantagens

The hight reach and potential you can have to do almost anything in a really easy way.
We are going to authomatizate critical reports with essensial KPI for each brand we have and the reply way will be quick and easy.
As partners we have a nice solutions to adapt to our digital marketing agency in order to manage customers with.
Love those videos & tutorials to see how to do something and whats next. They really hear your necesities, just need to ask for any functionality or connection and they add on the wheel to do next.

Desvantagens

The first two packages are kind limited for the price and early tests on building something big, but the 3rd gets you everything you really need and its what an agency need

Tyler
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Could Not Live Without My Klipfolio Dashboards

Avaliado em 28/06/2017

Insight into operations that we were otherwise ignorant to. Ability to manage workload, goals, communication much easier than pre-Klipfolio days.

Vantagens

The design aspect of building Klips is seamless and doesn't have a strong learning curve. Once you have the basics nailed down, you can begin to create Klips that never need to be touched again.

The best part about Klipfolio is that they listen to feedback and are constantly making changes to make the user experience easier. Anything that I found frustrating as a new user has already been addressed to be achieved in a simpler way. The investment in their product and people is evident.

Desvantagens

The difficulty in sizing Klips to fit particular areas on a dashboard so that it fills your display screen the way you want it to could be improved, and I'm sure will be at some point. This is a VERY minor annoyance and considering the complexity of the product, is a testament to the quality of Klipfolio as a whole.

Samantha
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My new motto is "It'll integrate with Klipfolio"

Avaliado em 27/07/2016

While there's definitely a learning curve to this tool, the potential is amazing. Being able to pull data from all the different tools we have is invaluable. As a digital marketing agency, there's already so many pieces to manage, from client reporting to managing tasks to proving profitability to management. Klipfolio enables us to create central dashboards to not only provide superior reporting to our customers, but also get a clear picture of our internal performance.

Vantagens

- Integrates with every (seriously, EVERY) service we use - whether it's for internal use or for clients (some of the more surprising ones would be Unbounce, SheerSEO, InfusionSoft - don't see too many platforms integrating with these).
- Customer support is amazing. When having issues building a "Klip", they really help to figure out the best way to represent the data.
- Haven't run into any times I can't make a visualization of the data I want. Just a matter of figuring out how.

Desvantagens

- Steep learning curve. From using tools like DashThis and Cyfe, it's certainly more advanced and requires more planning.