Avaliações do Platformax

Platformax

Gestão de vendas interna efetiva com prospecção automatizada.

4.7/5 (66 avaliações)
Igor P.

Platfromax is a Mercedez Benz

Avaliado em 14/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We tried 7 different CRM tools, all international top sellers. But at the end of the day, there was always something missing, like reporting, no support for call center sales activities, no integration to 3rd party tools, bad UI &UX and so on. So one time guys from Platformax called our company and we started to talk about sales processes, not sales software. That was a game changer for me. Platformax is a sales platform, not CRM, which adapts to sales process we have in our company. All other providers, expected, that we will adapt our processes to their software, which is silly - it's 2017, not 1984. ;)

Features I most like in Platformax are:
- really simple and intuitive UI&UX. Not that ERPish table style UI.
- easy cooperation inside sales team, sale management - sale team through reporting, customer cards
- simple and easy change of lead ownership - this should be simple for all CRM tools, but it is not.
- the killer feature for me as a CEO of the company is the integration of Android phones with Platformax web app. My sales team just clicks on a lead in Platformax and his or hers phone start calling the lead. This is also extremely useful from a management standpoint, because, just looking into call statistics (average call duration, a number of phone calls, daily/weekly / monthly call duration) I can see which salesperson requires help. So, for example, I know my sales guy should have 90s average call duration and around 50 calls/day and suddenly I see a flat line in Platformax report and 15 s average call duration, I know I have somebody to work on. ;)

Vantagens

Simple and intuitive UI & UX, top notch customer care, Platformax web app and smartphone connection (this is a killer feature for me), 3rd party tools integration.

Desvantagens

I know, guys are working on it, but I am really looking forward to an open API.

Resposta do Platformax

Thank you very much for such a nice review. You're awesome.

Eve D.
Traduzir com Google

Stable and very powerful, a power-horse for sales

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The benefits we got from Platformax are many. Before we started, we had problems following-up on tasks and opportunities, which resulted in wasted money.

We also have a great way to prospect for new clients now, with emailing and calling-automation, the whole team is on-track about who is doing what, our current customers are well taken care off and the sales pipeline is full.

Our new sales reps got used to Platformax quickly, after a few hours of tutoring, it seems to be intuitive for them, and the support-team of Platformax is always listening for new suggestions and improvements.

We have more clients, which are better managed, more sales opportunities in the pipeline and I have a better overview of the situation inside the company.

Vantagens

Good to have for any business, that works in sales.

Platformax really helped us with further prospecting for our customer databases, since we were struggling with getting more customers while at the same time handling all the different spreadsheets.

Platformax is also making it easier to manage communications inside our team via smaller projects-cases, and see all communication and activity, that was done with any of our clients.

It solves the problem of not knowing which tasks are due and missing out on business opportunities, if a sales rep is missing for a few days.

There are many other features, and we really adapted it to our needs.

Desvantagens

Seems difficult to use at first, due to its size and the UX is not quite as flattering, as some other apps. But it makes it up by functionality by a long-shot.

Resposta do Platformax

Thank you for the great review Eve. We listen to our users and the team is developing a new UX, to make your use of Platformax even better.

John S.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use and ready to go, no expensive investment in on-boarding or administration.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I got way less work with administrative tasks and working on daily issues, that happened when our client-base was not so well organized.

It's great to see exactly how well we perform and where the bottlenecks of our sales department are, so we can focus on such issues on monthly meetings and improve the company as a whole. We work with our team closely in order to improve customer satisfaction and retention, which works great with opportunity management in Platformax.

I surely would recommend it to any small or medium business, that is looking for a effective and affordable solution to further grow and improve it's sales process.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and it's ready to go, once you invest a few hours to set it up for the company.

No need for expensive on-boarding, no need for consultations. I could set-up all we needed for our business in 4 hours, and if there is ever anything I need help with, the support team of Platformax is ready to help out in an instant.

Our sales team is tells me, that they are more organized and efficient than before, since there is less confusion about what tasks are due today or this week. Even if somebody in the team gets sick or missing, the CSO always knows what to do and she can delegate the tasks around.

Using Platformax really feels natural and it's still growing.

Desvantagens

it looked quite archaic, when I first used it. But apart from the visuals, it does the job as it should, even more than that. More function than we imagined and way less complications than with other sales tools we have tried.

Martin D.

Brilliant software! Complete solution, Flexible & Supported from very start

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Reason why I chose Platformax over other, is not just to manage all my opportunities in one place, but also to manage practically all other activities (projects) too.

All the flexibility is provides to add new custom fields is so extremly helpful. With new contacts and leads, we need sometimes more information on them - I added fields to each contact (where we meet and the date) so I can keep track of who's who instead of adding that information to the note for each one.

Platformax provides me a single system that is
- visual: clearly manage progression from start to finish
- lets me manage deals and move them along the pipeline
- flexible: I customise pipelines & their stages titles to set out project progression too
- automated: setting timescales on each stage draws my attention to opportunites I that require
checking or action taking
-Well supported: I needed a few questions answered, and the support was just perfect (and fast to)!

I'm recommending this to everyone I meet to quickly and easily manage their sales (and projects) without the need for any great effort or distraction.

We train our users to take advantage of Platformax, taking the next step and finishing a business opportunity is always.

Vantagens

It's clean, it tracks everything we can think of, has flexibility to customise pipelines, stages and custom fields.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is a bit slow, but it only lasts a few minute if there are deploys on the product side.

Resposta do Platformax

Appreciate it Martin, dankeschoeon!

Kathrin P.
Traduzir com Google

Great CRM for single user or large team

Avaliado em 20/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lets not kid ourselves. Sales is a numbers game and when it come to setting up several appointments a day, to follow up task, and to consistently hit your to do list everyday, to bring it closer to the closing is not only exciting, but very motivating. If there is one thing I can say about Platformax, is it should be renamed to Do-it-max! As it is sales driven, task & result oriented, and you can see everything in terms of performance to make sense of your numbers and sales conversions. Platformax should be a tool that all sales person should use, no matter what you are selling! Its my bible and my daily bread. Thank you Platformax!

Vantagens

After looking at 4 or 5 other CRM systems, I decided to go with Platformax after hearing about the ease of use and I'm glad I did. I'm not tech savvy at all yet found Platformax very simple to set-up, customize and use. I started as a single user and now we have a whole team using it.

Desvantagens

The app could use with a little bit of improvements, also on the cosmetic side. It would also be nice, if it can detect all the call i make to clients who are within the Platformax database, instead of me searching from Platformax or my phone to make a call.

Resposta do Platformax

Thanks Kathrin! Expect to see improvements soon.

Mirza A.
Traduzir com Google

After using Platformax a few times, it's been pretty easy to learn!

Avaliado em 12/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Compared to my last sales app, it makes working with clients easier and way faster. I don't miss any calls or follow-up emails anymore.

My tasks are organized, working on upcoming projects with colleagues is structured and organized, and I find it really simple to use prospecting feature, when we are reaching out for new leads.

There are more benefits, but i do not use all of the features.

Vantagens

I really like the customer service they have (I had a bunch of questions and they got in touch with me right away, the educational videos online, and the filtering feature.

At one point I made a mistake with importing, and the support guys fixed it while I was chatting with them!

Filtering really helps me with my sales process as well, since I can segment the customers any way I want to , and use them for prospecting, cold calling or reporting.

Desvantagens

It can be a bit overwhelming the first time you use the software! However, once you watch a few tutorials it gets easier and intuitive.

Resposta do Platformax

Great review Mirza, thank you! We always have a dedicated support team on email and live - chat if you have questions.

Enjoy your work!

Marko H.

Without Platformax, we would faild

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

By using Platformax to track our leads, it has taken our business to the next level. As a sales oriented business , remembering to follow up with clients and nurturing leads is the only way to grow your revenue. The old fashion way of just letting emails sit in our inbox wasn't working, not well enough.

We needed something to help us out, and then a recommendation from a fellow in the industry led us to try out Platformax. We closed a new deal that week! The integrations with Zapier , Twilio and Gmail really push it forward as well

Vantagens

It is solving core probably of letting potential leads and opportunities fall through the cracks. We do not miss a thing nowadays. I really recommend it.

Desvantagens

Some templates could be useful for people trying to figure out what their process is, but that more of a starting learning issue. Some non-experienced people can have questions, others experienced in CRM will find it intuitive.

Resposta do Platformax

Hey Marko, you have a good point. Experienced people find it more intuitive, but we make sure, that anybody can use Platformax from the first minute. Thanks for the review!

Jürgen B.
Traduzir com Google

Like it and use it, but not complete

Vantagens

I like Platformax because It has a clean user-interface and integrations with gmail, outlook and some other apps. These things are really useful, but still some features are missing for me, to trust it whole-heartedly. These could be easily fixed, but I have no idea when that may happen (or if it's even on Platformax's list of To-dos).

1. It offers great filters for segmentation of contacts you work with, so I always know who to contact and what the status is
2) Sorts contacts by first name only. That is an greta oversight! With filter, I can find anybody fast, or simply use search engine in app.
3) I like the email syncing feature, and calendar as well. Always everything in one place and I never forget a date or appointment - meeting.

Desvantagens

There are some things missing for me (I am used to work with may different apps), so I think it can still be made better. As said, it works great otherwise.
They update it often and add new stuff, but now all what i want.

Resposta do Platformax

Cheers Jurgen. Syncing is what most of our users like you like as well :)

Carl K.
Traduzir com Google

It is a cost effective sales tool

Avaliado em 12/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A 14 day trial is available for Platformax and I always recommend people I meet to try it out. If you are looking to find a professional solution for a competitive price, I think you will find that this more than meets your needs.

Vantagens

I will not say, that it has the most features I seen, but it offers every single thing, that your sales team needs in order, to get work done, and all that for a more than competitive price.

The email tracking for example is really handy, if you have team members who send out many emails to clients and communication can get lost easily. I have seen many other products with similar features, but for much higher monthly rates, so you're really getting a deal.

I also like the user-friendly interface, which really helps me when we tried to get the whole sale team onboard with this new tool.

Desvantagens

No real issue, it is more than enough customisable to our process and adaptation was fast. If anything can be improved, it would maybe be more integrations with popular apps?

Klaus B.
Traduzir com Google

Makes us money, simple and easy tracking of business opportunities

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using the sales pipeline feature stops business opportunities slipping through the cracks. Platformax is a nice, simple piece of software to keep track of prospects and deals on a daily basis, with a easy way to follow up and plan ahead.

At a quick look we can see who we need to contact,send invoices or other stuff. It has become a discipline driver here, to make sure that we keep on doing the right things. Without it, I don't think we could have achieved what we have.

Vantagens

The main sales pipeline gives immediate information and overview of opportunities that have to be processed and how our team is doing.

I can see who is working on which clients and how far along the process they are. Great to keep track.

Desvantagens

Would like a better way of importing contacts in masses. Other formats and easier mapping could make it easier.

Resposta do Platformax

Klaus, thank you. We listen to your feedback and importing will be made even easier and more user-friendly.

Dirk H.
Traduzir com Google

Platformax is the answer to our CRM needs

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have tried (without much success) to track our leads and sales using a very well-known offline CRM system.

Platformax has been the answer to our needs and I wish , that we implemented it sooner. As well as being simple to use, it is very customisable. We have been able to configure it to suit the business environment in which we operate.

The system is quick, I find it visually appealing and very intuitive.

Thanks Platformax.

Vantagens

I like how It is simple to use and very customisable to our different business needs. It fills out most our requirements, we manage leads, sales and activities way better.

Desvantagens

If it would come with integrated internal chat like we use now Skype or Slack, that would really be fantastic. Otherwise, no complaints., things work as they have to.

Resposta do Platformax

Hey Drik. Thanks for the feedback. Integrated chat is not yet planned, but a better user experience will come out soon!

Dennis B.

Very user-friendly and structured

Avaliado em 15/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Really having all info in one place and at my fingertips, easy access and growing with the app. When we need something that is not there, they listen to us and help.

Vantagens

I used some sales tools before, and Platformax really is intuitive and also keeps all CRM info in one place.

The Sales opportunity pipeline was also very useful and allowed me to know exactly where the opportunity was, as well as next steps to move the Sales opportunity forward. The platformax App was also a nice tool to use on finding more leads with prospecting!

Desvantagens

Data input was sometimes cumbersome and time-consuming, but it all got improved after a few days, the tech support they have is one of a kind!

Resposta do Platformax

THank you Dennis, our developers and supporters are one of a kind :)

Mészáros C.
Traduzir com Google

Transparency for salespeople and employees

Avaliado em 02/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I like that all sales people and other emoployess can see what is been done in the company and when somebody is on sick leave or other things, anybody can pick up the work for them.

Vantagens

I like that all sales people and employees are able to go in the system and see what other sales people have done before. If they visited a potencial client, what was done, who they emailed and who they spoke to. At what point they ar in the process, it is very transparent

Desvantagens

There is not much training. You ar left and sometimes wonder how to work with some things in platform properly. They have support on email and live chat, but they do not come to your office and teach you.

Resposta do Platformax

Hey Mészáros, thank you for you review. We try our best to support our clients and site-visitors with our friendly and professional support team. If there are ever any questions on your end, feel free to get in touch, or call us directly!

Natalie I.

Hands down, it is the best CRM in the market! And for this price!? Fantastic

Avaliado em 26/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Me and the team went through countless CRM tools before discovering Platformax. I remember the day that one of my colleagues showed me Platformax site and intro videos and on that day, I said, " Well, that is not impressive at all". But we gave it a try anyway, the support and sales team were super friendly.

We have now been using Platformax for almost a year, and I've never been more satisfied with Platformax support, features, and user-friendliness. Very glad we made the decision to switch over to Platformax, and I don't see us changing to anything else anytime soon!

Vantagens

The support is super friendly and helpful
The interface is user friendly and easy to navigate once you get used to it
It provides a lot of benefits, specially for that price

Desvantagens

It does not look "impressive" like many competitors, design feels outdated and not so modern. Otherwise, all is great

Resposta do Platformax

Thanks Natalie, good to hear you like it :)

Miroslava P.
Traduzir com Google

It is powerful and customizable software

Avaliado em 21/09/2017

Vantagens

platformax has been our CRM of choice for the last year. Its the most powerful, customizable and add on rich option in the market as we found. I have been also able to use it in a Saas company as well as for a B2B ecommerce marketplace. Even though the user flows and workings were much different, platformax easily adapted to both use cases. Platformax allow us to do exactly what we want.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it does not do process 100% the way you are used to, but at least they do not charge every thing separate.
- The UI is ugly - definitely could look prettier.
-The low-cost plans (specially for startups) does not have all functions

Otherwise is graet, getting help is fast by using in-app feedback and live chat, they care a lot.

Stanisawa C.
Traduzir com Google

Is a great tool, but the hype is greater than performance

Avaliado em 03/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A one-stop solution for managing projects, clients and deals.

Vantagens

It is a great solution for customer management, performs a lot of functions that are needed in the company. Integration is a lot of time challenging with most software providers. One advantage I see in Platformax is, that it is easy to connect and learn, with help of integration to other apps and natural layout. Some more advanced features take a few days to master and use properly.

Desvantagens

It tries to do to much, so in some parts it does not do so well like specialist competitors. The interface is not the best , so they should work on improving that. Would like to see more integrations and maybe offline mode , for when the internet is down in the area you work in.

Lærke S.
Traduzir com Google

Neat, clean and seamless integrated

Avaliado em 29/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It was easy for us to implement and good daily expirience for the whole team. The sales team likes me even more now (and that is no joke), and we get more work done.

Vantagens

Seamless integration with outlook and calendar, seamless integration with our own solution. The phone integration might be the best I have expirienced in my 20 year career (but most of the ones I tested were pretty bad). Tracking and managing of events, clients and communication is just fascinating.

Desvantagens

Custom listing of how many contacts you want displayed at one point would be great, a manager might need more or less than what is provided by the system.

Resposta do Platformax

Hello Lærke, we appreciate your feedback! Many of our users have already pointed out, how much they like the phone integration. Great, that you like it as well!

Barbora H.
Traduzir com Google

A well designed CRM , that allows a business to find better leads, save time and huge profits

Avaliado em 19/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It saves time for organize and sales, money and increase profit of the business or organization. I like it, our team likes it.

Vantagens

I find it easy to navigate. A simple navigation bar exists at the top of the window. The tabs are separated into various categories, such as Contacts, Tasks, Opportunities, Callendar and Mailer among others.
This makes it very easy to find what you need and collaborate with the team, when they have a need for it. Platformax provides businesses with a SaaS product that reaches every stage and point of the customer life cycle.

Desvantagens

Advanced tools may require a company CRM administrator or somebody who invests some time in platform. Very affordable for business of any size.

Ines W.
Traduzir com Google

platformax offers all of the functionalities one might expect from a CRM tool.

Avaliado em 18/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It does the job well, contacts are well managed, communication is tracked, I close sales faster and organize our team better.

Vantagens

The UI is very easy to use and can be easily changed in many ways. They even include newer updates at a seemingly faster pace than the competitors.

Desvantagens

Wish the UI was friendlier and visually more appealing. I would like to do most of my work on the Go but the app isn't really that appealing on mobile, so as on the desktop so I am always forced to use my laptop or tablet to finalize deals.

Resposta do Platformax

Thank you Ines, a better mobile experience is planned as well

Karol J.
Traduzir com Google

Daunting at first, but really amazing once you look under "the hood"

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is now a central point of all our data about customer and information and communication we gathered.

Vantagens

The flexibility and customizing options in platformax are amazing. It is important to not go into platformax thinking, you will work 100% from the start with no flexibility. Platformax true value is in its the flexibility, with the right setup it is great for every business.

The online support offered through their Trailhead site is also a must-do. That site is probably the best approach I've seen for online support/help."

Desvantagens

The UI is somewhat dated, but I know that is being worked on. Other than that, I have no comments to add, it is easy to learn once you see how it works.

Adam W.

Best CRM Platform

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Platformax helps us integrate our internal data and customer information easily. Workflow is faster and more efficient.

Vantagens

We have been using Platformax for sales and marketing purposes. We track customer information and invoicing through Platformax. It also provides great API connection that helps us link Platformax to other apps.

Desvantagens

Back-up feels very limited, there is more manual intervention needed, but the support team works hard on improvements.

Resposta do Platformax

Hey Adam, thank you for the feedback. Our developers are working on improvements 24/7, we appreciate your time.

Elizabeth J.
Traduzir com Google

Its a very great SAAS with lit features enabled for the customers

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It surely lets me work more organised and faster, than with some other sales tool I have used before. It's a big platform.

Vantagens

The in-built features like customer management with communication tracking, marketing management, automation, automated dialer etc. Everything has its own great features. Great workflows and approvals. Platformax forecasts are awesome.

Desvantagens

Nothing as such. Reports and dashboards can be a bit more lucrative and add other patterns as well to make and configure. As I keep using, I will get to know more and share

Resposta do Platformax

Thank you Elizabeth, we appreciate your feedback. We are working on deploying a a new user interface soon enough, and we are confident, that you will find all your need covered in Platformax.

Shaun M.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use , platformax is a very efficient product

Avaliado em 12/09/2017

Benefits for me;
- less time wasted on calls
- handling orders from clients is fast and efficient
- coordinating with my team is easy
- everybody has overview of tasks ahead
- we have reports and can see problems in sales, to work on them.

Vantagens

I absolutely love how I can put everything in one spot (every bit of information is tracked and is always on hand with the right contact) and share information with other people on my team very quickly and easily. Not sure how It can make my work easier, I got used to it quite fast.

Desvantagens

Accidentally had some duplicate contacts, but that got solved fast. There is a good way to avoid duplicates completely. The interface might look outdated.

Jaroslava J.
Traduzir com Google

Powerful app for sales and support

Avaliado em 15/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales is more managed and customers are happier.

Vantagens

It has the capabilities including sales management, marketing automation with emailing and phone calls, customer relationship management and customer service.

These applications help organizations manage customer accounts, track sales leads, conduct and monitor campaigns and provide service post the sale process with cases.

Desvantagens

Customer service could be better. If there is important mater, they sometimes do not reply in first hours. But they do the work well, so that is okay.

Resposta do Platformax

Thank you for letting us know Jaroslava. Our support team truly does its best, to help you fast as they can. We will work on getting even better!

Kadar E.
Traduzir com Google

Platformax is not the normal "CRM", it is a sales platform, that works for you

Avaliado em 29/09/2017

Vantagens

To start, it has features of a powerfull CRM, likely the most powerful I worked with. It has great integrations, it goes with our client success process and it really helps keep track of future progress with clients and opportunities.

It is a sales platform, that helps get sales done in the whole meaning, not just contact managing.

Desvantagens

It can look difficult to integrate at start , specially if you are used to a different CMS or CRM system, but when you look at it better, it is not costly at all and very little time consuming, they got it one fast.

Resposta do Platformax

Thank you Kadar, we try hard to make sure, that the platform is intuitive for all users.