563 avaliações

Deputy

Staff Scheduling, Time & Attendance (Time Clock) and more

4,7 /5 (563 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
563 avaliações
Glenda M.

Excellent & Easy to Use Time Management System

Avaliado em 28/10/2016

Our experience with Deputy right from the very beginning has been nothing but fantastic. If you have any questions, they are answered, if you need help you can get it & it is also very cost effective.
We employ about 30 people & work in the Construction Industry. Due to the fact that there are many varied competencies involved in the type of works we do and there is also a number of different locations on any given day, rostering our staff used to be an absolute headache. Since implementing Deputy we have found this task to be completely trouble free. When we add our Employees to Deputy we input all of their relevant "Training" which includes competencies & site inductions which assists us tremendously when choosing who we can roster to the many different daily tasks we undertake. Our industry also requires that hours of work is reported of which is another feature Deputy is of tremendous value for. Not to mention the ease of actually paying our Employees each week via the connection with Xero.

Vantagens

The most helpful feature for us is the "Training" which allows us to know which of our Employees are qualified to undertake different tasks. It is also extremely handy when it comes to paying our wages - no more time sheets !! Once the Employees times have been approved which we try to do on a daily basis, it is just a matter of pushing the button & our payroll in Xero is ready to go. Also the "Scheduling" is wonderful & extremely easy to use.

Desvantagens

The Android app doesn't provide as many features as the IPhone app.

Troy M.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Deputy is seriously like the sheriff that came in and cleaned up our employee scheduling...

Avaliado em 27/07/2019

We had employees staying clocked on after shifts milking the clock. We didn't notice it until it was time to run payroll. Now this tells me whenever someone stays on more than 5 minutes past their shift. Or clocks in more than 5 minutes early. 6 stores, 3 shifts a day, it really adds up quickly!

Vantagens

Easy to learn. As the person in charge I not only had to learn this product, but I had to train everyone else on this product. And not just train them, but sell them on why it was better than what we were using. Luckily, Deputy is so complete, it was easy. They haven't forgotten a single step.

Desvantagens

I wish it synced with my Google calendar. Only thing missing.

Alex B.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Deputy

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

Highly positive, we sought to use other platforms and software purely because it didn’t Oteri rate well with other financial software

Vantagens

Ease of use, very user friendly for both employer and employee

Desvantagens

Intergrating other financial applications was difficult

Natalie O.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

No bad until you try to leave

Avaliado em 27/08/2018

I have rarely ever left a negative review in my life but after my recent experience I feel it's almost a responsibility. I closed my business in July. Not having a need for timekeeping I cancelled an account. I deleted all staff and shifts and unsubscribed from this service. I did so before the close of the billing cycle. Since this is a payment in advance service I should have been left with nothing outstanding. I've had demand after demand. I went back into the account to inquire as to why I'm still receiving demands to find that the account was not closed, I was not unsubscribed and although all staff profiles had been deleted i was still listed as having 5 staff. I updated my contact information, emailed Deputy stating that I had unsubscribed using the instructions in the help files and heard nothing more. Then the demands started again. The worst however was having to deal with their customer service rep on live chat who'd leave me sitting on live chat for 5-7 minutes at a time only to come back and claim he was leaving me hang there on purpose so "I'd calm down" He seemed to take particular exception to me insisting on a chat transcript. Given that I'm so furious with this company and how it allows its reps to treat customers, customer service rep's strategy didn't work. I got my chat transcript in the end but only by copying and pasting the entire thing myself. He wasn't too keen on his replies being included in the chat transcript. Utterly disgusting.

Vantagens

It's cheap. It's not an expensive service but the old adage you get what you pay for applies here.

Desvantagens

Customer service is deplorable. I've never in my lifetime of dealing with various services, apps, etc ever dealt with a customer service rep as badly trained and as unprofessional as I have seen at Deputy.

Resposta do Deputy Traduzido para o Português

Hi Natalie. We really value your feedback and will share this information with our team. Thank you for your honesty and we look forward to working with you in the future to improve your Deputy experience!

Rachael C.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Outstanding Customer Support

Avaliado em 10/11/2016

Since implementing deputy towards the end of 2015 in our business, I have worked closely with Jake and Joseph on making the system work with ease and ensure we are using the system to its potential.
Our business has a high turnover of transient employees who work varied hours and days of work which makes it hard for our managers to roster efficiently.
The team at Deputy have worked with us to add custom features which can help with our daily struggles in turn saving us time and money by being able to roster effectively and ensure we are being compliant at each step.
As the Payroll officer for our Australian and New Zealand region, Deputy have allowed me to streamline the fortnightly payroll process. Removed the need for any manual inputting, in turn ensuring we have time for quality checks, within our limited time constraints on payroll day.
We are a fast paced business and this system works extremely well for our managers creating and publishing the rosters, as well as confirming timesheets.

Vantagens

Worked closely with our team to add additional features required
Fast response time
Realistic time-frames
Great problem solving skills, and solutions
Helps with rostering efficiently,
Forecast of costs,
Ensures Compliance
Reporting functions
Payroll inputting has reduced from 1.5 days to 1Hrs due to new seamless payroll integration
New upgrade of system is more user friendly and responsive

Desvantagens

More updates on system features/upgrades to come
More training for Support staff on system set up
Doesn't do 'Modern award' interpretation. Although we have now got the system to interpret the Award this was a lot of custom features we worked with the Development team on.

Kevin B.

• Suporte ao cliente

The team at QB Gelato is very pleased with Deputy. It is easy to use and the team members love...

Vantagens

As QB Gelato continues to grow we are finding the tools within Deputy to be extremely valuable. For example, we have set up our 'Opening, Closing & Daily Checklists' in Deputy under tasks which allows us to run our business as paperless as possible. In addition, it gives Management the ability to check-in and see if tasks are being completed when not at the shop. Being able to communicate updates to the team members and request a confirmation that they have read the communication is brilliant. I look forward to putting the scheduling module to the test this summer as we are adding on a mobile truck to our business. I have no doubt Deputy will exceed any scheduling requirements. My final comment has to do with processing payroll and the integration between Deputy and our payroll system. Having this integration feature is such a time saver. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to run payroll as the hours from Deputy import seamlessly into our payroll system. We are extremely pleased with Deputy and highly recommend this software application for scheduling. A final note... support is excellent!

Desvantagens

At the present time there is nothing we dislike about Deputy. The support team is always there to guide you through issues.

Sarah B.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Absolutely love Deputy!

Avaliado em 01/09/2020

Absolutely wouldn't use anything else!

Vantagens

So easy to roster people in appropriate areas, ensure you have the right amount of cover, and let everyone knows what their shifts are. Logging on and off shift is quick and easy, and the phone app is wonderful for offering out shifts to be covered at short notice.

Desvantagens

24/7 online help is good, sometimes there are communication difficulties because of the intricacies of the Australian awards system. However, having an account manager I can book a remote training or consultation session with is awesome!!

Justin P.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Deputy for Security

Avaliado em 21/11/2020

Deputy is an innovative solution for security professionals.

Vantagens

Deputy allows users to check their schedules, claim open shifts, and clock their time with accountability by GPS tracking.

Desvantagens

Sometimes lags in the data makes it difficult to clock time accurately. Also transferring incident reports could be made easier.

Simon G.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Experience

Avaliado em 15/10/2020

Now we're in control of the working time of our employees with a tool that really helps us to assure everyone is making their time.

Vantagens

It's a really complete solution that handles all the requirements for a bussiness like us, the schedulling is very complete and the control fo the employee's timesheets is awesome.

Desvantagens

Not really the software acomplish what is required and is really simple to use, the process of implementing in our offices has been natural without a lot of training.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good, robust T&A sytem

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

Vantagens

Easy to use and set up. Mobile App and geo location

Desvantagens

Only support is via e mail and can be slow at times

Nigel G.
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Business Critical - Couldn't be without it!

Avaliado em 30/04/2017

Vantagens

We love the fact that it gives both the manager and the staff the flexibility to control their shifts and it gives the employees a sense of ownership - they are almost responsible for their own time management.

Not to mention all the flexibility it gives the management of building shift templates, managing leave and the especially the time sheets (now that paid breaks are a feature) it makes payroll preperation a breeze. (We haven't yet used the Xero payroll integration and the Xero payroll has not yet been rolled out in our country, but we are looking forward to it).

As a busy little cafe we have also used the task management feature to cover off all of our daily / weekly food safety requirements which makes it much easier for everyone to input their duties and the simple fact is - if its easier, it gets done.

Before moving to Deputy we tried a few other products but this one seemed to suit us best and one of the main reasons we moved is because we felt it offered the best value for money especially as our staff numbers change all the time.

We have recently expanded our operation to second location and without Deputy the shift management could have been hectic. Having this system already in place just meant that we had one less thing to worry about.

Deputy has become an integral part of our daily routine.

Desvantagens

As mentioned earlier we are a busy little cafe so we spend most of our time on the shop floor, whilst Deputy has a fantastic mobile options and visibility, as managers it would be great if had more flexibility to "approve" more employees requests on the go like shift swaps and leave applications.

Also I found that the employees with Android phones seem to have a few bugs still hiding away in their app and they also don't yet have access to the task manager on their phones.

However, these are fairly small issues in the great scheme of things and based on the development rate and technical support I have received to date I have no doubt that these are already in the development pipeline. We look forward to the updates as they roll out.

Grace K.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for

Avaliado em 25/05/2017

Probably one of the best scheduling/staffing apps out there organizing my company's staffing, scheduling and payroll.

Vantagens

The scheduling features, clocking in and out (especially with location services), communication with team capabilities, and overall polished interface are so well thought out and done. I researched several different software and apps, but this one really checked a lot of boxes for our small business. We have a core staff and many seasonal staff, so having a versatile staffing and scheduling app was very important. I love that I can copy weekly schedules, easily change staffing whenever I need to, communicate with the team about changes right through the app, and write notes about each shift with additional information. When it's time for payroll, the approval and tallying of hours is so quick and easy.

Desvantagens

So far it is an indispensable part of my business. I (and my staff) absolutely love it. The only issue I still have with the app is its inability to have several different pay rates for each person. Our company offers several different "jobs" that people can claim, but each job has its specific pay rate. When it comes to payroll, it would be nice to be able to select which payrate that employee is being paid for each shift/or position. Once this is in place, then I will be able to benefit from the budget and exporting features of the app. Right now, I cannot, but I understand this may be a special set-up.

Anthony M.
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Reduce scheduling time impact on your business

Avaliado em 27/01/2017

We have over 170 staff in 6 regions nationally. We are looking to expand this to our international teams.
We operate event merchandising at venues all around the country, however, we cannot install fixed hardware to have our team clock on and off for their shifts.
The Deputy experience for our team created greater transparency and opened up a more robust communication culture.
We operate under 3 awards across the business based on location and our team can work in multiple locations, so we needed to develop a script to understand how all the awards needed to interact with each other. Thanks to the thorough API library we were able to completely customize scripts and reports to cut our timesheet approval experience to less than 1 hour on a Monday and the payroll team was able to free up 2 entire days from their week.
Our rostering team has been able to reduce the time working on roster production to 2 days and maintenance of the rosters has become a much more simple task - this can often be done in the app!
Deputy has allowed our business to scale without increasing our scheduling workload. We have expanded our operations team to focus on our business practices and service delivery and because Deputy is part of our team now we have far greater visibility than ever before without additional time invested.

No fixed hardware required
Scalability
News Feed has our team communicating more openly
Custom Reporting
Award Interpretation - Once scripts written (we run with 3 different awards)
App Experience
Quick Payroll/Timesheet Approvals

Desvantagens

Integration of Enterprise Version with Basic Version - Particularly Locations do not pick up the same address fields.

Leanne F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Deputy improves our business efficiency

Avaliado em 03/11/2016

We are in the air-conditioning & mechanical services industry with approx 40 employees and a similar amount of sub-contractors working on various sites throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area. Before we installed Deputy we were relying on each individual signing a "sign on/sign off" sheet at the various job sites. On these large construction sites it's very difficult for the site supervisors to monitor the actual start and finish times of individuals. Time sheets were emailed to us on a fortnightly basis from each employee/sub-contractor. These were all formatted differently and made wages preparation a long and laborious task.

Vantagens

Each site has an ipad and the employee/sub-contractor logs in at the start and finish of their shift where a photo is also taken which makes the monitoring of staff very easy. The times are approved by the office manager each day and individuals can check what shift times have been approved on their app at any time. Each fortnight the time sheets are printed, which are in an each to read formalt, and wages are prepared from these sheets. This process has reduced approximately five hours of wage preparation. Customer support has also been prompt and efficient.

Desvantagens

The best way to use Deputy on job sites is with a "kiosk" (ipad). We don't have secure site sheds at all sites so finding a location to put the "kiosk" with available power to charge it was harder in some areas.

Jenna H.
  • Setor: Veterinária
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

The Daily Users thoughts on this Time Sheet Tracker

Avaliado em 12/01/2020

Overall great feelings towards this product. It is easy to use. Makes sense to the new employees, makes keeping track of my time so much better.

Vantagens

I love the daily photos your staff have to take. I love that it flows so well with Gusto. I truly enjoy how easy it is to clock in and out on a daily basis. It has a very friendly user format. I love how easy it is to edit the time when I screw up and forget to clock back in after my break. I like how I can see who is working on what days. It helps with planning ahead with the schedule.

Desvantagens

I truly get frustrated when it automatically adds your 30 min break if you did not take one. Sometimes it can be hard to get the picture taken to clock in and out. I have had to restart the device a few times, and when you are done for the day and need to get going, that can be very frustrating. It would be a nice feature to see when other staff are asking for time off, so I do not bother asking for that time off as well if I do not need to take that same time off.

Natalie H.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Accessible and Easy Use

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

I can be on the go and document what I am doing and show that I am on location if needed. It helps me keep track of what clients I met when, and is especially helpful when writing reports and dates are needed.

Vantagens

I liked that my coworker who was blind could easily navigate the app using her iphone and text-to-speech. I also like that I can look back at dates and see I did that day, as well as my hours total count for the week. The hours total count is a change that I requested to the app and the updated showed in a reasonable amount of time. The design is easy to use with the iphone app, and I like that the categories can be designed to fit your business tasks for streamlined documentation of how much time is spent doing a certain task. Also, you can put notes to detail what you were doing during that time period which is crucial for staff that are changing tasks all day.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the app will glitch when putting in an end time and after changing the end time from the current time it will default several times back to the current time instead of the end time you want.

Jon B.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Deputy - We love the product

Avaliado em 27/09/2016

We have been using Deputy for about 15 months now and it is a great product that just keeps getting better and better with regular updates and new features. Comprehensive functionality and beautifully packaged to make it easy and intuitive for all users which is key to ensure staff adopt it well. We have used others but in my opinion it is the perfect product for our business.

Vantagens

It is a very friendly and intuitive product. We don't need to train new users, just add them to the system and it takes them through the basics quickly and easily. We just don't get questions from new staff on how to use it, clear simple instructions on a very intuitive platform just makes it easy to start new staff.

Desvantagens

Very little. Would like better holiday tracking reporting but really not much else.

Hey Jon!

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback, and we're so happy that you love Deputy as much as we do! In addition, it speaks volumes that your employees feel the same way. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions in the future, and we look forward to watching your business grow!

Happy Scheduling,

Team Deputy

Stacy M.
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Fantastic!

Avaliado em 20/06/2018

This software has helped our company specifically with the scheduling aspect of our business. It saves the company scheduler time, helps us keep the time off requests and scheduling organized, and has made it much easier to communicate the work schedule to our employees. After trying the free trial, we knew it was the right software for us.

Vantagens

We went from using spreadsheets and a calendar planner to using Deputy. When we were comparing scheduling programs, Deputy really grabbed our attention because of its look, ease of use, and price. We have been using it solely now for almost 2 months and it has proven to be a dependable, trustworthy service. We no longer need the planner to keep track of time-off requests. Now they go right into Deputy. It is very easy to set up and customize - Deputy offers to do this for you, but we did it on our own. I am a self-learner and was able to gain much insight on the program after watching a tutorial video. Deputy's customer support has been dependable. I was able to get my questions answered during a scheduled video call with a customer support representative. I've also emailed them and they've responded within 24 hours, and I've used their live chat. My employees like it, and they appreciate how it automatically adds their shifts to their phone calendar. Overall, I've had a very positive experience with Deputy. I highly recommend giving them a try!

Desvantagens

I've sat here for a long time trying to come up with a complaint about the software. At this time, I have no complaints about the product but will report back if something comes up the longer we use it.

Mindy D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Deputy is fairly easy to use and has been a great help in setting up a new payroll system.

Vantagens

It connects to all our offices and is easily adjustable. Signing in and out is very simple for everyone and it's nice to have an all in one scheduling, asking for time off, signing in and out.

Desvantagens

Setting up the schedule is difficult. I have to copy and paste each day for each person, even though their schedule remains the same because it's not automatically setting it up properly. The new Auto scheduler should see that "Mindy works 9am-5pm Monday- Friday" every week and set it up that way, but it doesn't. It just decides what hours should be covered and randomly puts in everyone's schedule however it wants. It will also randomly start telling me that someone is working too many hours, even when I have them set up in the system for a 40 hour week and I'm only scheduling them 30 hours. There's an override, but it takes longer to set the schedule that way.
I would also like to be able to see total paid time off easily, maybe even in a chart or report. We need to keep track of how many hours per year they have used.

Matthew L.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Staff management made super easy

Avaliado em 27/07/2016

I use deputy every single day to keep tabs on my employees who work in two different locations. Scheduling and managing my employees couldn't be easier. Deputy is a very easy to use software used to track data, time sheets, schedules and communicate with each other.

Vantagens

I love the reports that deputy keeps track of. Every report is meticulously categorized and organized, which is a complete life saver. Instead of spending hours sorting through time sheets and data, deputy has all that for me in a single click! Payroll is super simple.
I also love the way that I can communicate with 40+ employees through the news feed. I use the news feed for important company announcements and changes which is helpful because everyone has to be on the deputy software, so everyone will see the messages. My employees also interact through deputy among regarding work such as schedules, work processes etc.

Desvantagens

More functionality with the iOS app. I work a lot through my phone and I would be great if I didn't need to hop on my laptop to access everything I need on deputy.

Lara H.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Couldn't survive without Deputy

Avaliado em 10/10/2019

As a company that provides rapid response (24/7) labour hire to Mines & Industrial clients, it is essential that we can advise staff of their shifts quickly & accurately. We can have up to 3 roster changes per day (for 22 staff) and are currently saving up to 11hrs per week in admin time just by adopting the rostering & timesheet features of Deputy. Couldn't survive without this program!

Vantagens

Easy to set-up with no costly IT service visits. Being a free app removes any hesitation by staff to adopt this software. Can immediately advise staff of last minute shift changes and they can advise of their availability to HR (preventing any clashes)

Desvantagens

Don't seem to be able to approve timesheets from HR mobile phone app anymore.

Lex W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A breath of fresh air compared to when I wrote schedules with a pen and paper.

Avaliado em 17/04/2018

I love being able to see my employees' overall availability a week at a time, which makes scheduling so much easier. It would be helpful if System Administrators received a notification when a User changed their availability so I could continue to stay ahead of the schedule and be able to maneuver my team better. I do appreciate the ease of scheduling. It's not such a beast anymore!

Vantagens

Deputy has been a saving grace when it comes to writing schedules. I love the ease of saving locations and being able to house all of my employees' unavailability information in on place. What used to be a beast and take me anywhere from 3-5 hours to complete now can take me 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on staffing changes. Customer service is excellent, especially when setting up your account and being able to decide if Deputy is the best product for your company's use.

Desvantagens

I wish the interface for System Administrators on the mobile application was more user friendly. With my work being partially field based, it would be super helpful to be able to manipulate scheduled on the go instead of needing to use a computer to solidify schedule changes. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this product.

Joy L.

• Suporte ao cliente

Seamless and cloud based, versatile. App driven for employees mobile devices, schedule at hand.

Vantagens

Scheduling is complicated and the data entry process can be tedious, but with the "Copy Shifts" function, entry is made easy and editing is simple. A great tool for time management.
App driven for seamless integration with employee mobile devices, schedule at the ready and employees can set alerts, push to calendar, notifications, etc. to their liking. The dashboard is pretty snazzy and clear. Export timesheet function makes payroll a breeze.

Desvantagens

At present, I have not come across much I did not like, how ever, when exporting timesheet the calendar function does not always default to the current pay period. It seems to default to some odd dates. I am not sure what is causing that as we had set our parameters. Support Chat is good, but sometimes a phone call is necessary.

Robert B.
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Best Online Scheduling / Time Card System

Avaliado em 24/04/2017

Working for a City Government Organization, we installed deputy.com to replace our outdated and expensive Kronos solution. Deputy being a cloud based system, helped us to deploy and test more rapidly then installing a local on premise solution. The Integration staff and Owner of the company were involved with our go live and were amazing. They continue to speak with us and help us though issues that come up. Deputy.com is well worth the money and they integrate with most major cloud based payroll systems. Their IPAD kiosk app for clock-in/out is the best out of all the other company demos we tried as well. Easy to deploy and manage and they continue to work out bugs and issues as they come up. They are very quick to acknowledge a problem and work on a fix.

iPAD Kiosks
iPhone/Droid Apps for staff
Cloud based
Beautiful Interface to schedule
Tons of features

Desvantagens

Works best in Google Chrome. IE and Firefox is buggy.
Automatic features that affect time entry don't always work as described.
No formal training documentation, only help web guides.

Resposta do Deputy Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your awesome feedback Robert! We love hearing success stories like yours! Never hesitate to reach out to our team for help in the future and happy scheduling.

- Team Deputy

John P.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

A+ Scheduling Software

Avaliado em 23/04/2018

Saves me time and hassle. Employees know how to use it quickly with little/no training.

Vantagens

Inexpensive, feature rich, and easy for me to export timesheets to our payroll provider, Gusto. It was easy to add our existing employees when we made the switch. Employees have no complaints using it for time off requests, unavailability or integrating with their calendar so they know when they're scheduled.

Desvantagens

The manager side of the mobile app is lacking full access to make it easy to approve time off requests. Depending how I pull up the request from my phone sometimes it also shows the date as Christmas Eve from years in the past (like 2015). Hasn't been a big enough pain for me personally to be mad enough to contact them, though I should so they can tell me I'm dumb and using it wrong or fix it.