Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Software de recrutamento e rastreamento de candidatos

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
4/5
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente
4/5

dos usuários recomendam este app

983 avaliações

Wendy K.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Bullhorn for your Daily Use- Staffing Recruiters Best Friend

Avaliado em 18/08/2016

Bullhorn is both our ATS and CRM. We utilize the tool on a daily basis for Activity Tracking, Reporting, Job Order Management and Candidate Search. The tool has helped bring everyone to a common platform with a common process. This has helped us maintain better performance metrics, overall reporting and candidate engagement.

Vantagens

Bullhorn is a great tool that is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The time to get a recruiter or an account manager up to speed on the basics of Bullhorn is relatively simple. Getting people to use all the power of Bullhorn is where consistent reminders and training is needed. The tool is great for tracking anything and allows you to forget because you can set reminders to follow up on items, track past emails, etc. The tool really will change how you recruit.

Desvantagens

Bullhorn has lots of great tools out of the box so it is best to explore this before completing too much customization and automations. You may find better out of the box ways to do things versus spending money on customizations that you don't need or use after going live.

Stacey D.

Great ATS, the best one I have used as a Recruiter

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

Bullhorn ATS is overall a great tool for our recruiting team and we enjoy using it. It integrates well with a lot of the other tools we use to improve the candidate experience including Herefish, LinkedIn, TextUs, etc. Wish customer support was a bit stronger with stronger, long-lasting solutions, but overall we like it.

Vantagens

Integrates with a lot of other software we use like TextUs, Herefish, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Jobs, etc. We also like that it has a lot of capability and functionality, more than other ATS's I have used. It also has a fairly easy to use interface and a lot of training materials, which makes it easy to onboard new recruiters on to our team.

Desvantagens

Customer Support is very unhelpful when we try to add new functionality, suggest Bullhorn updates, or if we have a system issue. We have not been impressed with their problem-solving or timely support.

Colleen N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

bullhorn is good but could be better

Avaliado em 20/08/2021

Vantagens

I like the time stamp and ability to see what others have done with a candidate to avoid crossover

Desvantagens

too many spots to fill in info that 90% would never use. it takes up so much space/time clicking over

Chuck S.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Bullhorn review

Avaliado em 10/02/2017

I'm a former MaxHire advocate, user, trainer, etc. Love the platform. So this is kind of like a Chevy fanatic reviewing a Ford :-)

Vantagens

Very clean interface. No over-crowding. Mostly intuitive to use. Love that it's not an installed client on a machine and is cloud based. I like how you can immediately edit some field values on records while viewing them in list format. Love the reporting features and functionality. Hands down 1 of the best here that I've seen.

Desvantagens

uploading data by .csv...if some data on the spreadsheet is a dupe in BH, it will tell you that x# of the uploads were duplicate. Okay - great. But then, that x# of dupes don't get displayed in my list. So then I have saved the new uploads into a tearsheet, sort the tearsheet A-Z and then open my spreadsheet to cross reference who the missing x#s are to then go find them individually in BH and add to the tearsheet. In MaxHire - which Bullhorn OWNS - I get an option to add the dupes to the list. BRILLIANT!

Activities tab in a person record - I think by default always shows (0). But once you click it, you can then see placements, interviews, appointments, tasks, etc. This makes it really challenging to quickly search for those who have any of those activities.

The Bullhorn Accelerator browser extension rarely works. How many times do I have to continue logging in to use it? Same for the Outlook add-in.

Set up - I'm really disappointed that Bullhorn doesn't take the additional time on initial configuration to work with new clients on setting up (or at least notifying the client of these things) email integration with Outlook or Gmail. This should be a default practice by Bullhorn. I've now been at 2 companies on Bullhorn who didn't even have this setup and didn't even know the possibility existed. Bullhorn should be making these recommendations - they are called best practices - or making these things set up defaults. I know the user has to work with their domain host/email host.

Tearsheets - brilliant idea - but to me, a tearsheet is my call list. I put people in a tearsheet per my planning for the next day. You open the tearsheet and you have to open each record to get to the phone number to be able to call them. This is an epic fail. Tearsheet lists don't even display the binoculars for a profile quick view. That would help. Tearsheets don't allow you to manipulate the fields being displayed on the tearsheet (to display contact info). This is a big fail.
It was only after months of frustration that we opened a ticket about this to learn that we have to open the tearsheet through contact or candidate fields to then get access to what makes a tearsheet beneficial in the first place. Totally frustrating.

Calendar - EPIC FAIL - Bullhorn doesn't have a calendar. I live in Bullhorn, but have to use my Google Calendar or Outlook calendar to see what my day looks like? Again - you guys OWN MaxHire. Another great feature for Bullhorn to make happen. And if I book appointments for people on my team with a client or candidate (and I won't be attending), I don't even see the event at all because I didn't invite myself to get the message to my inbox to then accept my own invitation. Come on - that's frustrating. How can I see when to follow up or get a reminder to follow up if it doesn't exist on my calendar.

Corinne B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Bullhorn Review from a Recruiter whose Company Utilizes the Software as their Main CRM

Avaliado em 06/08/2021

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to use and the possibilities for projects you can create seem endless.

Desvantagens

The only thing I dislike about the product is you get automatically logged out after a certain time limit even if you are in the middle of working on something. When you log back in all of your progress is usually erased for that particular task.

Bullhorn ATS - Is just the best

Avaliado em 16/12/2020

I recommend Bullhorn to many of our staffing clientele, I always go back to all the features Bullhorn provides, all of the integrations we use (Indeed/LinkedIn) to name a few. The ease of use is a big one for us and it just works so well with our business!

Vantagens

Bullhorn is so user friendly first off! When i train new employees on the use and flow of Bullhorn I have never had an issue with them not understanding. There are so many training videos that show step by step instructions on how to move throughout Bullhorn that are so helpful!

Desvantagens

There are sometimes latency issues, but this seems to get fixed quite fast! Other than that, we typically do not have many issues within Bullhorn that are worth complaining about.

PCRecruiter

Razões para mudar para o Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Bullhorn won in all categories for our business plan, and we are very happy with our decision.

Bullhorn

Avaliado em 11/10/2019

Works overall well for our needs, it's a bit pricey but does the job for a staffing firm

Vantagens

It's easy to pick up if you're a new user, the navigation is intuitive and it's rather easy to find what you need, input data, etc.

Desvantagens

There's a lot of bugs and issues when it comes to logging in to sessions, it kicking you out too quickly, and a lot of features are either redundant or don't exist. (ie. you can't delete a company profile?) It's also difficult to edit features in the field mapping, acts too much like coding if you're not familiar with how to make those changes.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Cheaper and acts as more of an ATS which we need
Talib J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A great tool to use with a few minor issues

Avaliado em 21/04/2021

Overall the experience was good but if we knew what we know now, we might have opted for a different tool or at least we would have done more research

Vantagens

I like the GUI the most as the simplicity and the ease of use of this tool makes it a fantastic product

Desvantagens

I like the IT support the least, I think there could be a lot more support that could have been given to us when we were implementing and having some issues at the start of the implementation

Bullhorn for Salesforce

Razões para mudar para o Bullhorn ATS & CRM

We already had an existing relationship with Bullhorn with our US office
Megan S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Disappointed - All Talk & No Follow Through

Avaliado em 11/07/2020

I rarely leave poor reviews. However; I was so thoroughly taken in with a software I want to share my experience for future potential users.

The customer service is great from the tech team- they get in touch with you quickly. However; I was often finding work arounds myself, or being advised work arounds instead of having issues resolved (example- The DPA/Non DPA issue- an excel spreadsheet can do this, yet a CRM cannot?)

I was debited on the incorrect date & then when I requested they refund until the due date, I was re-debited again on the correct date. The communication was poor- their billing team are based in the US and there was no acknowledgement of the mistake. My initial consultant chased them down for me, and advised me of their error. Lucky.

The product was oversold. For example; I was advised their 'merge docs' feature would allow me to bull data directly from the 'Overview', 'Work Histories' which later proved to be false.

Finally, when I requested to end my contract & transfer my data (I advised a specific date I needed it, when my CRM would be ready) they advised it would take 15 business days & I was to put no further data in my system during that 15 days, and then gave me my data after 3. I now have no CRM for 4 weeks.

It's just a complete lack of regard, or care about individual customers once you've signed. There is no continuity of care & it's extremely disappointing for me as a customer, & their sales team who did a great job in the beginning.

- The ability to hashtag consultants, client contacts & candidates
- The appearance is user friendly
- The ability to customise individual views at the consultant level
- The availability of training online
- The ability to customise yourself without the help of the team.

Desvantagens

- It's old & clunky with attempts to modernise its appearance & features.
- The search uses boolean so consultants require training to know how to search, build lists & find candidates & contacts. EG, you write 'Bob' into search, & it won't appear but you'll add an asterisk & it will appear. If you had 'Bob Jane' in the first name, it also won't appear.
- The filters don't work correctly. EG, we have 'DPA' & 'Non DPA' - BH did not have the ability to differentiate between the two using the filter, because they both said 'DPA'. We had to either change the terminology (which is industry standard in the medical field) or use the advanced search rather than the filters.
- The updating of the custom fields is clunky & not intuitive. Adding in multiple job types was limited to 3 (i.e. salary, contract & temp - we have additional types)and each one required individual customizing (fair) which the played havoc if it didn't match up to the master file which overrode the other 3. EG, ALL custom fields were required on the master, and then you'll match up each in the individual job type as required. You'd then just include what was required in the individual job type.
- The migration from our old CRM was poor. One Example- We ended up with thousands of files that were 'New South Wales' which got turned into 'New South Western Australiales. We were refused assistance in fixing this
- It's slow to load
- Clear your cache daily- or things will break
- No ability to add locations.

Vincere, JobAdder e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Bullhorn ATS & CRM

I needed a full ATS, and SalesForce was too expensive to customise to work for me.

Software anterior

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Bullhorn ATS & CRM

The sales rep was on point, the price was reasonable and it appeared to check all the boxes to grow my business.
John M.
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

The big player but seems like old technology

Avaliado em 05/08/2021

Over all it did what it said and seems to have a corner on the market but does not seem to be innovative or really bring cutting-edge ideas to the table. I felt it was an administrative task to use a bullhorn vs a tool that would empower me to grow my business.

Vantagens

It has tons of features and could grow with you. It also has a great marketplace so you can hire consultants to customize it. This was extremely expensive, however.

Desvantagens

It seems like it was built on technology from 15 years ago, feels very clunky and was not as responsive, automated or taking advantage of the latest technology. I found myself wanting to skip tracking interactions rather than fire this Bullhorn system up.

Loxo e Recruit CRM

I didnt - I moved to Recruit CRM
Darshan S.
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Excellent Recruitment Platform

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

Collaboration between many other teams which is used in hiring process is a lot easier using Bullhorn. It helps us to keep each and everything track in a timely manner. Mass Emailing is the effective feature where you can send emails to many candidates whom we are exactly looking at without a candidate knowing them that it's a mass email because the mail looks as if you have sent the mail personally.

Vantagens

User friendly complexity is reduced a lot compared to the old version of software. It has an option to save the visa status of the candidate. Tracking candidates and updating their status if they are available in the market or not is easy. Using it couple of time makes you an expert in it. Picks up the exact candidates which we are looking for based on the key skills which we have used. It has an option to leave notes which helps other users in the same company to know in the candidate is interested or if any others have reached the same candidate. Each user has his own dashboard to check the number of submission done and the interviews. total number of candidate on boarded. Its lot worth than what we are paying . Loading time is less which helps us to reach many candidates with short duration of time. All the mails sent to the candidate is saved in the history which is more helpful. You can find the candidates profile by just making a search be his address or name or by his contact number.

Desvantagens

if the resume is in the PDF format then this cannot be downloaded in the DOCX format. When we are facing an issue we don’t have a source to gain knowledge about it only the training of this software is given at particular time. I see that there is a bit delay in the customer service response. When we open three to four new tab and open new jobs in each and refresh the highlighting part will be interchanged.

Karrah K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Bullhorn is like a cellular phone - all in the palm of my hand!

Avaliado em 13/09/2019

I have been using Bullhorn for almost a year now - our company has been with the software for at least 5 years and they are doing everything right. At the beginning of this year my organization decided to add Sense Messaging as another way of engaging with our clientele (best decision we've made). These two pieces of software are connected on my platform and have benefited PMC together and on their own too. When we text our clientele through Sense Messaging it automatically is in the database system allowing PMC to keep track of all of the important conversations with our candidates for reference. Bullhorn has solved many business problems with its simplicity also by simply with its ability to communicate with us. The software provides all the information we need to communicate in our industry. Bullhorn has allowed PMC to keep up to date with our clients' needs in positions and our candidates interests and success to meet their goals. Bullhorn is a computer software program progressing with the times of recruitment.

Vantagens

Bullhorn is like a cellular phone - all in the palm of my hand - well both of my hands technically - click the mouse with my right hand and type with my left hand when need be. Bullhorn is easy to use, easy to read, it's organizational, it gives you the ability to edit and delete incorrect notations and through contact with Bullhorn's Support Services we've been able to have the software edited for an addition of information that has helped us understand our consumers better to meet their needs. What is most loved about Bullhorn on my end as a Front Desk Agent is having the ability to create and edit templates. I am on the phone from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday speaking to candidates and clients. Through all this beautiful chaos I am also transferring our customers to our recruiters, payroll admins, and directors. With the opportunity to build and create templates, I have been able to color code, have the message set up, ready to go, and tag my coworkers for knowledge all within a matter of seconds whilst assisting someone else at the same time. There is not a perfect experience to dedicate knowledge here as I successfully complete this task every time. Could not ask for a better resourceful and system.

Desvantagens

Every perfect piece of software comes with its defects. No person is perfect and nothing they create is perfect either. Bullhorn is stubborn in the category of taking extra steps. When I receive resumes via email, I can simply parse them in no strings attached. However, if I try to parse a resume that has been sent via fax, the option is not there. As a user, one must add the candidate, save the candidate and then go back and merge if the candidate is already on file. A lot of baby steps but doable when need to be done. When candidates apply through our website, Bullhorn is outstanding and automatically merges the file into our system. Sometimes if the candidate is already in our system, Bullhorn merges the two files together and sometimes the software does not which creates confusion for our notetaking and reach outs. Thankfully knowing this, I am always 100% on the lookout for those doppelganger files and ready to merge them to create less confusion for my coworkers and our clientele.

Jeffrey A.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Evaluation of Bullhorn Recruiting Software for Use by a Smaller Retained Executive Search Firm

Avaliado em 09/12/2016

I had a personal, on screen demonstration of this product by a rep on Mon Nov 21, 2016 starting at about 11:00 AM PST. Using Citrix I looked at a custom screen demonstration while Adam Cuomo and I spoke by phone. (My rep and I were the only 2 people involved in this presentation.) At the beginning I explained how a small partnership or “solo” retained executive recruiter operates. Although it should be noted that I started my search career working for a larger recruiting firm. And that I am generally familiar how large and small recruiting firms in California and the U.S. function internally. And later I remembered that I had actually evaluated at least two different recruiting software packages in the past. During the on-screen evaluation Mr. Cuomo gave me enough feedback and comments to indicate that he had a really competent understanding of this niche or the overall recruiting business.

The Bullhorn software appears to function beautifully. The Bullhorn software or system catalogs candidate profiles, open search projects, communication with candidates and clients, interview schedules, status and feedback reports, etc. And it apparently can accomplish a “housekeeping” function that I didn’t expect. That is, one component of Bullhorn is that it can apparently import a “resume” submitted by email or scanned into a system. And then catalog that candidate profile into the recruiter’s database of contacts. Where there are multiple recruiting consultants working for the same firm --- it helps to insure that everyone “is on the same” as to contacts with all candidates and client organizations. The cost for a small one-user firm like mine was estimated at monthly. The user’s database is kept in Bullhorn’s cloud storage.

For my method of executive search Bullhorn is not necessary. All of my recruiting history is in my head or “searchable” by a key word on my Mac’s hard drive. And that recall can be enhanced by a standard Google-search on the web or access to any private database that I might have access to. It would, however, be a consideration if I ever added a partner to the business. As it stands, however, it provides more structure that most small firms probably need.

But there was one aspect or component of the Bullhorn offering that could be immediately useful to a small search practice like mine. And that is the ability to neatly and efficiently input resumes that come to me in differing formats into my own structured database of contacts and potential candidates. I don’t have time to personally do this. And it’s often difficult to find and schedule in a support person who can effectively do this with my personal email records and the file notes from my searches. And there is always a concern with confidentiality when outside staff is engaged.

Vantagens

It appears to really function beautifully. And it's a fit with a retained executive search organization's needs. And it appears to be reasonably priced.

Desvantagens

It probably has a more limited utility for a one or two person retained executive search firm.

Tim S.

Bullhorn Review December 2016

Avaliado em 07/12/2016

I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Vantagens

Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

Desvantagens

I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

Paul S.

Grab the Bull by the horn with Bullhorn

Avaliado em 14/10/2016

How to sum up our use of Bullhorn in a nutshell? It is the transparent foundation for our Agency's book of business. Think organization, data visualization, accessibility and the added capability to search our candidate database right at our fingertips. Explorers of yore depended on the North Star when no other landmarks were in sight; when the recruiting world has me turned upside down and inside out, I look to Bullhorn as my guiding light. Bullhorn’s streamlined workflow and added functionality from The Bullhorn Marketplace has us covered from front-office to back. Over the past 3 years we've transitioned with ease from a relatively paper based process to a software based solution; we've been able to simplify our time and expense process through the web, broadcast opportunity via Bullhorn Reach and quickly view our open opportunity at the click of a button. Bullhorn truly is our Heads-Up Display as we manage the agency side of full-life cycle recruiting.

Vantagens

Bullhorn provides seamless integration with MS Exchange that allows for tracking of in/outbound communication with clients and candidates. Emails are clearly tracked replacing the need to document activity or cross-reference multiple systems in preparation for your next call.
Through customization; You can configure Bullhorn to fit your organizations workflow, naming conventions or custom fields et al. As an Administrator for our organization; I've found that most functionality can be achieved with no additional cost or custom development.
Resume Parsing and Document Management; Adding new Candidate records is as simple as drag and drop, the parsing engine updates standard fields and documents (references, work samples, background checks, offer letters, etc.) can be managed and saved within a contact's record.

Desvantagens

Integration with Bullhorn Marketplace: the solutions offered in Bullhorn's Marketplace are extremely relevant; however the integration and go-live process lacks the support and guidance that we've come to expect through our experience with the core ATS product.
New API unveiled with Bullhorn S release offered cross-browser accessibility; however some solid features were left behind and modular layout took a step back which added a few more clicks per page.
System up-time: Extremely reliable, but back-end performance and data indexing has, and continues, to be an issue from time to time.

Good but not perfect

Avaliado em 18/05/2016

We have been using Bullhorn since the start of Bullhorn. The software does what we need it to - most of the time. There are many options to partner with different companies that work seamlessly with Bullhorn. We are always looking for the latest and greatest to make our jobs easier so we always hope for more options where this is concerned so we can tie as much as possible right into our Bullhorn processes.

They have made a lot of improvements and additions to Bullhorn in the past year, but not all things work the way a regular user may think. The way to pull lists now, is not the same as it used to be. For example. If you are trying to generate a list of client contacts based on recent placements, there is no real easy way to do this now (like you used to be able to do). You either have to go in each placement one by one and add the client contact to a distribution list or do a million steps which sometimes does not work. Pulling this list used to be very easy and now you can no longer do this the way you used to be able to. Some processes are not as user friendly to figure out so we always hope Bullhorn is making adjustments - getting into the mind of the users and how they might think to do things, rather than a multi step process that takes calling Bullhorn directly to figure out.

We recently started using the NPS to survey our clients. We have used other products in the past to generate this same gauge for customer satisfaction, and there definitely can be more improvements to this to make it better. We would love to see a better way to add clients to the survey based on placements without having to open each placement one by one and going into the client contact to add them to the survey. Same as most issues. We want to pull client lists quite often based on the placements we make and there seems to be no quick, clear and direct way to do this.

We have had some issues with seamless functions with more advanced things - i.e. In building out an on boarding/application portal WITH the Bullhorn developers, we have experienced a lot of issues when people are trying to apply to our jobs. trying to get things worked on can take a VERY long time for these more advanced fixes. If it is just a general fix in the system, the response time is usually very good.

Vantagens

It does what any staffing firms needs. good selection of programs that can be integrated (but you can never have too many options!)

Desvantagens

down times/issues do come up
could use better process for doing certain searches (noted in review)

Martin G.
  • Setor: Aviação e aeroespacial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Change request take too long

Avaliado em 11/09/2019

Vantagens

There is a wide marketplace of third party partners who can offer additional features that can easily be implemented into the core product.

Desvantagens

Time scale to deliver changes that require assistance from Bullhorn are too long.

It would be good to have a fast track option for minor changes.

Dynamics 365 e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Profile was no longer fit for purpose and lacked many new features.
Angelena D.
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A powerful CRM with great resources for future development

Avaliado em 28/02/2019

The fact that Bullhorn never stops on the achieved results make us believe that their functionality can bring even more benefits in the future. This vendor can surprise their customers with a lot of new features, each of which is equally qualitative to the previous standard package of abilities.

Vantagens

This is a tool where everything is ready at hand. Bullhorn offers opportunities for lead generation, as well as for requirement delivery. The management process is seamless and does not require creating API linkages between multiple programs. All the information about each user/employee is organized in a logical and visually convenient form. Besides, the program offers easy and fast abilities to contact each other inside the system and share some important files. It is incredibly important for our company to be ahead of the competition and to make as many people of our target audience as possible aware of our services. We do believe that Bullhorn is really what we need for this aim to come true. With its help, our company can easily gather like-minded fellows in one team to create really unique and thoughtful ideas and run successful projects.

Desvantagens

To tell the truth, it was hard to find anything we do dislike about Bullhorn. There are just some small shortcomings we would like to see improved in the future releases. For instance, our company would appreciate greatly if Bullhorn paid more attention to their ATS functionality. Very rarely, but still, there might be some problems with the e-mails arrival (personally, we faced this error just once or twice). In general, Bullhorn is a satisfactory platform.

Richard K.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Comprehensive Design

Avaliado em 02/11/2016

Bullhorn provides a complete servicing platform for all stages of candidate recruiting. We are able to manage our client and candidate contact lists, our jobs, payroll, onboarding, and more.

Aside from minor window control and UI quirks, Bullhorn has few flaws.

With recent mergers, our company has experienced exponential growth during 2016. With that growth comes the challenge of integrating client and sales data, as well as candidate data. With Bullhorn, the integration was seamless. All of the data was easily uploaded into our established Bullhorn database and we experienced no downtime.

As a Staffing Agency, our entire organization uses Bullhorn CRM. Bullhorn is our main recruiting tool allowing us to easily manage sales leads, candidate leads, and all levels of the staffing process. It effectively addresses the time issue; this tool saves us a great deal of time by organizing each of our processes in a general tab format.

Vantagens

Organization - The layout of the Bullhorn interface is simple. This makes training new users easy and makes working in bullhorn stress-free.

Detail - Bullhorn allows us to enter and retrieve a great amount of detail within records. This allows for accurate reporting and follow-up.

Customization - Bullhorn is very customizable. We can easily add components and fields to the interface within each function of the CRM.

Desvantagens

User Interface - Though highly customizable, the windows and popups can be quirky. The sizes of windows for example can sometimes be to small for the data contained and require a great deal of scrolling to navigate through.

Email Capability - Bullhorn would be better with a full service email suite which included all of the functions of MS Outlook for example.

Data speed - We all want to work faster. Bullhorn can sometimes be a bit sluggish with the transmission of data.

Sarah G.

So easy to use

Avaliado em 10/09/2019

Great- makes us faster and more productive

Vantagens

Easy to use, intuitive, makes life easier

Desvantagens

When things go wrong - ie when we lose our notes for a while. Technical glitches!

itris

Too clunky and old

Software anterior

Logility Platform

Razões para mudar para o Bullhorn ATS & CRM

so mush faster, cleaner, easier to use

One Stop Shop

Avaliado em 31/01/2019

Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Vantagens

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

Desvantagens

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

Juli U.

Bullhorn for Staffing Agencies

Avaliado em 31/01/2017

I generally like using Bullhorn and its functionality. Once you figured out how to use it, it's practical and quick.
We are a staffing agency with 20 producers and it's fairly easy to customize for Recruiting and Sales. Staying on top of data accuracy and documentation is an issue because a lot of functions have to be done manually. An automation of some kind would be helpful and I can't imagine using Bullhorn efficiently for a larger organization.

Vantagens

- Easy to use for a small operation such as ours
- Great customer service
- Regular updates to the software

Desvantagens

- New features are rarely communicated and it's difficult to find out what products were added and are available to me (We have Bullhorn S release and lots of functionality is available but I wouldn't know about)
- Some type of automation would be needed to make daily processes easier, for example, buttons to track calls vs. having to add a note
- Currently no data mining tool available for no cost that would allow to clean up data.

Resposta do Emily Traduzido para o Português

Hi Juli,
Thank you for your feedback regarding are communication style with new features. We strive to provide a great experience and provide our customers with all the information that they need to be successful, and it is helpful to know where we can improve. I will send you a private email with a link to the customer portal. In addition to great learning videos, the portal also provides detailed monthly listings of all new features, updates, bug fixes, etc. If there is anything else that I can help with, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Jesica B.
  • Setor: Seguros

Great for recruiters

Avaliado em 07/03/2019

This platform turned out to be really handy for candidate recruiting. Users should pay special attention to the report functions, as they are really helpful in recruiting. For people who like everything individually organized and neat, it’s a lifesaver.

- A truly simplistic layout
- Seamless integration of all data from different sources to one complete Bullhorn database.
- Efficient tasklist and search
- Managing client and talent leads has become much easier
- A real time saver
- Contact list is searchable and easy to navigate
An extremely useful service for integrating databases (e.g. client and sales, recruiting data etc). Bullhorn is one of the best CRM’s I have worked with. Simple, clean visuals, intuitive functions, good integration features. Allows synchronization with other programs and tools.
- Customizable, with lots of functions
- Compatible with tons of other software

Desvantagens

- Some problems with user interface, like popups
- Refreshing posts is sometimes delayed, especially if they are close in time
- Small window sizes, requires lots of scrolling action
- Speed – data transmission could be much faster
- Needs a lot of updating and administration (which is honestly the problem of all CRM sofrware)
- Keeps old data which you have to delete manually, or it will interfere with current priorities

Brian E.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Excellent ATS System

Avaliado em 01/03/2017

Bullhorn is an excellent ATS system for recruiters, allowing for tracking of candidates and requirements through the entire hiring cycle. Bullhorn even allows for the ease of Resource Management with the ability to keep track of when projects are scheduled to end. The User Interface is very user friendly and intuitive. Configuring Bullhorn for the look and feel I want is also very simple. The functionality to be able to track emails to and from both candidates and hiring managers is a fantastic tool which helps in looking at history, both for future hires from hiring managers as well as to see interactions with candidates and employees in the past.

Vantagens

Excellent user interface with the ability to have various tabs on candidates so that different parts of the organization can see what they need.
Tracking of emails with both Candidates/Employees as well as Hiring Managers/Client Contacts
History is kept of progress through each job
Candidates can be in the process for several jobs at once
Search is very easy to find candidates in the database that match the job. It is also very simple to search for past jobs that may be similar to see candidates that had previously been successful.

Mark A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why we chose Bullhorn over the company choice

Avaliado em 19/11/2015

Vantagens

We were encouraged to use a different ATS and chose to pay a little MORE for Bullhorn S for a few reasons:
1. Email is the primary form of communication for many conversations and the ability to be in the database while in Outlook was the number one reason for choosing Bullhorn S
2. Having the ability to create a workflow that matched our needs was a must. We do both direct hire and high volume contracting. We a process that works for both income streams
3. Customer Service - we almost didn't go with Bullhorn because of "rumors" about customer service support. We took the chance and are thrilled that we did. The customer service team usually picks up in a few rings. Even if the first level tech doesn't have the solution, they will get the issue resolved almost always on the first call
4. Set up went very well. The implementation team helped us to configure Outlook and Microsoft Office 365

Desvantagens

Unfortunately the program setup forces you to select creation of emails using either Outlook or within the ATS. We create our emails using Outlook as normal and the emails are logged in the database. BUT if you are doing a mass email or want to use a stored template, it is a little bit of a process to bring up the email editor and to email via the database. That is manageable. The real issue is that often emails sent within the database wind up in SPAM. I have been told that there is NO solution. It means that I must follow up with the email recipient to guarantee receipt.