Avaliações do Brightcove

Easiest video platform ever

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 20/12/2018

Vantagens

I use Brightcove daily as a Digital Production Manager. The entire interface is intuitive and user-friendly, from uploading videos to creating playlists to manipulating players. Their gallery players are my favorite aspect because it layouts playlists in a clean, modern player and easy to integrate into landing pages. Also their customer support is top-notch. When I have trouble with customizing a player or troubleshooting why a set of them weren't working on my webpages, their engineers provided quick, thorough support.

Desvantagens

What I like least is the limited analytics available. Most often than not, our clients want to know how many unique views they received or how many people viewed the video at specific time markers. Brightcove, unfortunately, doesn't supply this data.

Traduzir com Google

It handles the traffic and looks great

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 17/07/2019

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to embed video hosted on Brightcove in our website or resource center. We pull video directly from brightcove into streams in uberflip, and it requires no work beyond the initial setup. I really appreciate all of the options in players as well, from adding logos, skins, playback options, etc., it's easy to customize. Video is such an important part of our business, Brightcove is also by extension!

Desvantagens

This is totally on my organization and not on Brightcove, but we have a lot of users in our instance. These users have caused issues by changing things in Brightcove, which cause issues on our website or on our resource center. I have not figured out how to, or if it is possible to, approve/deny changes made to videos before they are published.

Traduzir com Google

Brightcove gives all of our video content a good home

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

My favorite thing about Brightcove is the social functionality that allows me to publish videos to Youtube, Twitter, and other platforms. I don't have to export video and import it elsewhere. It makes sharing simple.

Desvantagens

My least favorite thing about Brightcove has to do with our users who upload duplicate content, or who don't use proper tags. We have thousands of videos, one video can be in 20+ languages, and when users aren't adding them in a uniform manner, searching them can be a real hassle.

Tanner L.
Traduzir com Google

Good video management platform that could use better reporting

Avaliado em 05/03/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use video hosting platform. Many upload customization options, and a great one-click landing page option. Easy to implement on landing pages and track within playlists.

Desvantagens

Reporting methods are hard to get video-to-video comparison reports without using workarounds that involve a ton of manual work.

7.0/10

It's no YouTube

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would much rather convince our organization to swap over to exclusively use YouTube for all of our video needs, but there is still some value to be had from using Brightcove if you aren't ready/willing to go all in on YouTube.

Vantagens

It does a decent job at getting the analytics you need, if you're patient enough to wait for who knows how long to get the information back. You're not going to forget about YouTube, but there is still some value to be had from Brightcove.

Desvantagens

The reporting isn't super flexible, robust, or timely. It could definitely be because of the way our organization has implemented Brightcove, but it's not uncommon to wait 10+ minutes for a simple report to see how many views a couple videos have received.

5.0/10
Kyley shinead E.
Traduzir com Google

Used to host videos on website.

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

Simple website hosting of videos. Video is a big part of modern websites so a tool that lets you host your videos (without a logo watermark) is useful.

Christina M.

Brightcove Review

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 07/09/2017

It functions very well.

Vantagens

Ease of use and functionality -- great for internal communications with password protection for all employees

John S.
Traduzir com Google

Generally positive, but a bit finicky at times.

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 18/12/2017

Vantagens

I would view this as a barebones solution. It does what it needs to, gives you what you need and what you ask. They have made big improvements with their new client, but there must be better out there.

Desvantagens

I can live with the slow server speed and awkward interface, but oh my god the search feature is unforgivable.

3.0/10
James B.

Mixed feelings

Avaliado em 21/05/2018

Vantagens

Robust, easy to use system, very good for hosting and managing on-demand video. API useful for advanced integrations

Desvantagens

Support is appalling / almost non-existent. Feature enhancements come at a slow pace and the good ones tend to be at extra cost

5.0/10
Traduzir com Google

We're finally able to publish to a website, as well as social media platforms.

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/04/2018

Vantagens

It's great to be able to publish to a website, as well as social media platforms. We used to have to use several programs/platforms, but Brightcove helps eliminate extra steps.

Desvantagens

Everything is great, until you need to search for a video. Unless you know the exact tags you've used, good luck!

Great video hosting platform

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 01/06/2018

Vantagens

We really liked having a secure place to store video files. It's a nice professional way to share videos.

Desvantagens

Embedding on third party sites an be a drag. It also doesn't have native integrations with other big platforms like HubSpot. Wistia which is another great platform does.