Cyfe

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Emite relatórios completos

Avaliado em 17/01/2023

Vantagens

Ferramenta perfeita para monitoramento de performance. Utilizo para acompanhamento de resultados das campanhas de marketing digital. Permite exportar os dados, é uma ferramenta bem completa.

Desvantagens

Já tive problemas de integração de alguns dados, ou não eram computados em relatórios.

• Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Best analytics tool

Avaliado em 21/11/2018

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Simple to use
Many supported social media types
SEO and Ranking
All in one palce

Desvantagens

Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

Robert
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best way to keep an eye on your business

Avaliado em 27/06/2019

I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Vantagens

Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

Desvantagens

They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

• Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Avaliado em 05/11/2019

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Vantagens

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Desvantagens

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

Jacob
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Avaliado em 31/12/2018

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Vantagens

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Desvantagens

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Ciprian
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

Avaliado em 05/01/2020

Vantagens

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

Dustin
Dustin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for!

Avaliado em 27/06/2017

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Lots of integrations
Inexpensive

The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Danielle
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Worth every penny!

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Vantagens

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Desvantagens

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

Lindsay
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

Avaliado em 20/04/2018

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Vantagens

It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Desvantagens

I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

• Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Avaliado em 02/11/2018

Vantagens

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Desvantagens

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

• Suporte ao cliente

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Avaliado em 08/04/2018

Vantagens

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Desvantagens

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

Gabriela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Avaliado em 21/03/2019

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Vantagens

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Desvantagens

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

Shama
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The reports are in a single panel

Avaliado em 15/01/2019

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Vantagens

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Desvantagens

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

Mariana
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Its really Good

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

They have a good base to continue improving this software, they have positive points such as the report and the monitoring is easy to use.

Vantagens

Provides a good workflow when managing your business, reports in real time, has good features such as widgets to handle everything in a more efficient way.

Desvantagens

The fact of not being able to control the graphics tends to hang on occasions and that is a very negative feature in the software.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Suporte ao cliente

Great dashboard to monitor your business

Avaliado em 09/07/2015

I have been looking for a cost effective tool to monitor the overall health of a small business. Cyfe is an awesome application. I have a publishing client that needed to monitor Adsense, Anlytics, Webmaster, Alexa score and quickbooks in one screen. Cyfe allowed us to set it one place. We could also add all of our social media activity to determine if it was impacting the website traffic.

Looking at all of these metrics on once screen make it easier to see trends and make decisions based on those trends.

Vantagens

Easy to set up! We were able to create a dashboard in 30 minutes that gives us an overview of our many metrics. The widgets let you connect to your different accounts and bring your information.

Desvantagens

We have not started on pulling in the custom excel pivot table reports so we look forward to testing these out. We have not found any issues so far.

Clean and Customizable Dashboards

Avaliado em 30/11/2018

Vantagens

Cyfe is very customizable and pretty easy to setup. The interface is very easy to look at the data we receive from Cyfe helps power important business decisions.

Desvantagens

Great dashboard with a lot of integrations and a good amount of customization. No major cons!

• Setor: Editoras

Streamlines my entire business

Avaliado em 17/01/2018

Vantagens

I like how I can pull data from multiple sources into a single dashboard for much easier analysis. It saves me a lot of time.

Desvantagens

I don't like the limitations of the free software, but I understand why they are there. There's nothing I can really complain about.

Amber

GREAT Analytics Platform

Avaliado em 04/11/2016

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

Amber
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Awesome Analytics Platform

Avaliado em 12/03/2018

Vantagens

Cyfe is so easy to customize for whatever analytics your team finds valuable. It can be accessed online by anyone on your team at any time so they can review the analytics whenever they'd like. The dashboard can even be branded to your company's colors!

Desvantagens

The only potential con that I can think of is that the app doesn't provide outright insights or suggestions for how to optimize your campaigns. You'll have to do that on your own.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Budget friendly social media tool

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Beautiful reports.

Beautiful reports.

Vantagens

The cost makes this tool a must have. There are countless integrations and you can create awesome reports in minutes.

Desvantagens

While the tool is so easy to use, more tips/training could be helpful to help users take things to next.

Depp
Depp
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Remarkable tool to monitor progress of your business

Avaliado em 30/04/2018

Best for data analytics

Best for data analytics

Vantagens

customization and widgets show cyfe.s expertise in data analytics. It is very easy to set it up and has a very important support rate.

Desvantagens

It becomes slow somethimes when I integrate something. Some of the integrtions do not run effectively as they should. Overall quality is good I recommend it

Patrick
Patrick
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Easy BI setup

Avaliado em 05/06/2018

Quick BI

Quick BI

Vantagens

Native connectors with a large number of external apps
Predefined widgets allow you to quickly get things going with relevant data

Desvantagens

The app lacks some flexibility to customize the preexisting widgets
Pricing model can be confusing

• Setor: Internet

• Suporte ao cliente

Professional data metrics display with ability to read custom live SQL data feeds

Avaliado em 27/09/2015

Excellent panel for displaying data metrics. The ability to read live custom SQL data has saved us a huge amount of development time.

Vantagens

Rapid deployment, Ease of use, custom SQL data.

Desvantagens

Panel designs could be more varied.

Nathan
Nathan

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it.

In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Vantagens

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it:

1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing.

2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard.

3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time.

4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data.

5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Desvantagens

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay.

Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.

Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Pranab
Pranab
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us.

I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Vantagens

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Desvantagens

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it.

Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Alternativas consideradas

Klipfolio e Geckoboard

Razões para mudar para o Cyfe

Cyfe had better pricing and fewer restrictions than competing products. Admitedly there were also a lower amount of integrations out-of-the-box, but that was not a problem for us as Cyfe had all the integrations we needed right away, and also MySQL integration that enabled us to build custom integrations from a database.