LinkedIn for Business

Extraia todo o potencial dos seus contatos profissionais.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

961 avaliações

Torikul I.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A perfect platform for business and skilled individuals

Avaliado em 23/09/2021

Have used LinkedIn for a long time, it's simply amazing that was good enough for me so far. It helped me to grow up my business and take it to the next level. People would like to see LinkedIn profile, some people verify the skill and professional working experience depending on LinkedIn profile. This platform also was helpful for me in this kind of situation.

Vantagens

Linkedin is outstanding no doubt, everyone loves it and I also. There are so many amazing things I've noticed on LinkedIn, that's why this platform is one of my first choices. No useless peoples use Linkedin, as a result, it becomes a great business platform that opens a lot of job opportunities for me. it's so professional, have everything that a user needs, has strong features, high security, good customer support and many more.

Desvantagens

Linkedin is a bit expensive as well as I think the user interface should be improved. It seems like there is no good use of CSS as a result the whole website looks random. Linkedin profile cover photo and profile picture layout are not good. The cover photo has a visibility problem for the profile picture.

• Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Avaliado em 28/12/2021

Overall, I see the benefit of LinkedIn for Business. Perhaps an idea to share would be offering discounted rates to certain industries like healthcare workers, social service professionals, and non-profit professionals who use this feature, but who don't have an abundance of professional dollars to spend on this software.

Vantagens

The feature that I liked most about the LinkedIn for Business software was the ability to see the connections who had reviewed my profile. This was like an informal way to tracking leads because I could then connect with them directly.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, the deterrent to cancel my subscription was the cost. At this time, I could no justify paying for a service when so many of the features are available in the free version, so the cost is the element that I like the least.

Elena W.
  • Industry: Construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Becoming Harder and Harder to Network

Avaliado em 24/05/2021

Overall, my experience has been mixed. Failure to moderate the types of posts allowed has drawn LinkedIn for Business away from networking and has turned the platform into a regular social media page. On the flip side, the "Jobs" feature has been very helpful for our company, and the professional development opportunities on the platform seem promising.

Vantagens

Our business development team uses LinkedIn on an almost daily basis. The Premium Mail feature is really nice. It is also really easy to narrow down your search for new contacts using the multitude of filters available on the search page. Navigation and creating a post is also very easy. We are just starting to explore some of the webinars/classes that LinkedIn offers, but so far they seem good! We used LinkedIn to hire for the last two salaried positions in our office, and we were able to get some really good candidates. I would say that "Jobs" feature has been the most useful to us from a business perspective.

Desvantagens

My number one complaint about LinkedIn is that, each day, it becomes more and more like Facebook. This was supposed to be a networking platform, but now it has become a harbor for memes, cute animal videos, etc. It is also rampant with aggressive political posts, which I think have no place in business. That's not really what I'm looking for from a networking perspective. Many of my peers in this industry share my frustration and are moving to Alignable for this exact reason. We may have to consider making the switch for networking purposes. We will still likely use the "Jobs" feature on LinkedIn though.

Maci H.
  • Industry: Hospitais e Saúde

Finding Applicants in the Great Resignation

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

I find LinkedIn to be a better fit for my recruitment goals than Indeed right now.

Vantagens

LinkedIn for Business is a great tool that I use in my weekly in my role as the head of recruitment. Applicants are very difficult to find right now, but LinkedIn makes the task simpler. Hiring for healthcare is not easy right now. I value the help LinkedIn is able to offer me as a recruiter.

Desvantagens

I don't like that LinkedIn notifies the user that an employer has viewed their profile. It just feels off to me.

ZipRecruiter e Indeed
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Linkedin - a great recruiting tool

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

I think LinkedIn is really great for those looking for jobs. It is also a seemingly great tool for those in recruiting to reach our more efficiently. It's probably the best at this on the market right now too.

Vantagens

LinkedIn is a great tool for those on a job hunt. There is very easy acess to recruiters and companies which acts as an all in one recruitment tool. The messaging feature is also great as it forgoes traditional emailing with something far more efficient.

Desvantagens

I feel like some of the features just don't help me personally. Like alot of time the posts can be excessive. Also there should be more scope to private things on your profile to certain people. For example, I don't want some people seeing some private projects whereas I might want just recruiters or some colleagues to be able to see them.

• Industry: Sem fio
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários

Efficient connections

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

I've had little to no issues I really like this software and utilize it regularly

Vantagens

I like that it puts u in direct contact with others in your industries and o there seeking employment in your industry

Desvantagens

Nothing really its very practical software that encourages interindusty communication which is imperative

• Industry: Aviação e aeroespacial

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

It has been a good resource for recruiting new candidates.

Vantagens

Ability to manage leads and share resume. I can see the candidates interests and postings which provide a greater insight.

Desvantagens

Inability to schedule interview directly with candidate. Ability to create a virtual event to assess a candidate.

• Industry: Consultório médico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great software product for making connections

Avaliado em 20/11/2021

I think my overall experience is beneficial and hopefully, my future experience is also the same.

Vantagens

I love the app interface and usability when I am able to use the software for multifold purposes such as looking for connections to add and position hunting purposes. I believe that the software functionalities are easy to use and this is a great product for finding opportunities.

Desvantagens

I believe that LinkedIn messaging system can be improved for communicating with users; sometimes, users receive spam notifications for advertisements and promotions, unrelated to one's field of study.

Kelsie D.
  • Industry: Varejistas

Useful and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 12/01/2022

My overall experience has been positive. It's a cost-effective way to do some networking and manage various contacts you might have.

Vantagens

Using LinkedIn for Business increases your SEO, especially if you're a small business. It's a great way to stay connected in your industry and keep relationships strong.

Desvantagens

There is a fair amount of spam that comes with using this program, and a lot of people are just looking to sell things on this platform.

• Industry: Entretenimento

LinkedIn's Educational Videos are Amazing

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

My overall experience with LinkedIn has been good. I intend to keep using it in the future.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is that it offers many free courses that help applicants with many aspects of getting/having a career.

Desvantagens

What I least like about this software is that it is very hard for applicants to find unique opportunities.

José raúl P.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias

Linkedin, one of the best B2B platforms for lead generation

Avaliado em 09/11/2021

awesome, I highly recommend Linkedin to improve brand positioning and generate B2B sales

Vantagens

Easy of use, possibility to reach different decision-makers, option to build your own personal brand, close business with top companies

Desvantagens

sometimes takes too much time to load some pages, specially in the "search mode" or when updating a profile. Linkedin should work on a way to export contact information in a easy way

Apollo, ZoomInfo e Lusha

Razões para escolher o LinkedIn for Business

Just as a complimentary service, as I can only get information from first grade contacts in Linkedin

Software anterior

Apollo, ZoomInfo e Lusha

Razões para mudar para o LinkedIn for Business

possibility to build a personal brand and build a network that will last forever
Ajinkya (aj) D.
  • Industry: Construção
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The most important tool in today's virtual world

Avaliado em 08/10/2021

I have used LinkedIn for Business and the normal LinkedIn for Professionals extensively. The biggest advantage that this platform has is that there is no other competitor who is doing what they are. There is LinkedIn for Business, which one can integrate with LinkedIn for Professionals. There is LinkedIn Navigator if someone is willing to pay, which will give information about key decision makers of the company. The possibilities are endless. Especially in today's world, with people having shelter in home rules, the small business would have suffered a lot had it not been for this platform. People can still put their word out, project their company online, where incidentally all of the people are right now. I don't see this changing anytime in the future. You find a contact online, send him/her a message, setup a meeting, and if everything works out well, you might even end up getting hired, get a contract signed, virtually without having to leave home. Whatever, that can be said is not enough for this. For a person who has grown up professionally in the age of LinkedIn services, it just difficult for me to make sense, how people used to do business, find clientele or hire employees back in the day.

Vantagens

The best part about LinkedIn Business if that its free. The basic part of it at least. It helps people setup a business page just using their company email address and a company name. Its that easy. An option to select the size of company whether its a small or medium enterprise, helps the company to get specific clientele and future employees. More than anything, having a well defined LinkedIn Business page for your company gives it the legitimacy in this time and age, where everyone tries to do a basic Google search first, before asking around. And this is not just for big companies with thousands of employees. Company as small as a an individual who is an architect, a photographer or even a baker, can start of with this service and see their business grow, as people from all over the world can connect, follow and see your work with a click of a button. COVID-19 pandemic has made us realize all the more, the importance of having a significant virtual presence. Gone are the days when people could ask around for services. LinkedIn for Business has ushered in a era of ease of doing business online.

Desvantagens

Its an ever evolving service, and is not without its flaws. For starters, the thing I like about it the most that its free, makes for its biggest weakness too. Since, getting a LinkedIn page is so easy, there are a lot of dead end links online for non-existent companies, that it becomes a tiresome job to actually find the right people. This is a huge problem for people starting off, since a lot of non-existent companies become their biggest competitors. LinkedIn for Business should come up with an easy way of finding if the business is legitimate, at least some photographic evidence, or a verified badge to help people find the right companies. On the recruiting end, I would like to see filters for educational institutions, or some other way of finding if a person actually possesses the skill he or she claims to have. For starters they can try to verify education by way of contacting the institution, or requiring people to upload a degree or some form of identification. This will make the platform more legitimate.

Raj K.
  • Industry: Mineração e metais

Professional Networking Platform to Catapult your career

Avaliado em 14/08/2021

It is the best networking tool for professionals globally. Linkedin for business helps seasoned professionals, beginners, students, self-employed, freelancers, or just about anyone in showcasing their profiles to the entire world. The profile builder is so powerful and versatile that you can efficiently share yourself to help you in your career. Recently, It has evolved into a social media tool to keep you from getting bored with serious stuff.

Vantagens

There are quite a few beneficial features on its ever-growing platform. You can build up your network of friends, colleagues, and strangers to build a solid social media presence. It lets you chat with people in your network in real-time. You can leave messages for people outside your connections domain to grow your network or help in career growth.
There are some cool features like “Who has viewed your profile,” search jobs, read news, try premium for free, view profiles anonymously, and so on. You can recommend and refer your colleagues, join groups, follow companies, respond to notifications, manage invitations at your pace. You can also read newsletters, track people, create events, or review your privacy settings to finetune your social media strategies.
There is a whole lot of customization available to mold the platform to your unique needs. Linkedin Learning has a particular focus on education. Similar work-related products exist on the site to help you professionally.
Overall, there are endless possibilities to capitalize on this beautiful networking tool.

Desvantagens

Recent changes have made this professional networking site turn into a usual social media page. Some users may dislike those irritating features on it, such as likes, comments, etc. Linkedin has diluted its identity by following the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Secondly, there are many features available only on the paid platform. Subscription plans may be a bit expensive for a large majority of users. Finally, there are many fake profiles on LinkedIn, which makes your extensive network meaningless to some extent. Finally, it does not have an obituary, so perhaps you may find yourself approaching a dead man to pitch for yourself!

Kristie K.
  • Industry: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for Business Owners!

Avaliado em 30/04/2021

Overall, it has been a good experience using LinkedIn for Business because I can control what is viewed to the public and what is privately shared with my followers. I like being able to make my business more professional that it already is. Although I am still in the production stage of my business by working with freelancers, I have learned a lot about promoting the brand professionally on the world wide web. It has been a fulfilling experience and I hope it takes off with many sales in the near future. During the pandemic, I have been working on my business more than ever because I was furloughed from my full-time job. LinkedIn is one of the ways I could promote my business and help me rely on it to generate income.

Vantagens

My favorite part of LinkedIn for Business is having the ability to post the latest updates on my freelance business to the public. I can control what gets seen by the public and what doesn't. I can invite my employees to the business on LinkedIn, forming a community and giving them a sense of belonging. It is important to engage those who work for my brand and keep the brand professional.

Desvantagens

I don't like having to pay for advertising services because it is expensive. I have used the advertising before to promote my business but it led to nowhere. If there is a way to get a refund for these type of incidents, that'd be a great feature. I don't have many employees hired for my business at the moment but I have been able to work on the marketing aspects of my business. I can still promote my products by creating posts and videos onto LinkedIn for visitors to see.

• Industry: Design
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Networking Platform

Avaliado em 22/03/2021

Very fun. I had a separate account years prior when I worked in accounting but opted for a fresh look when I got involved in the arts. Its an incredible field to be in, very demanding but one that helps shape a person in ways I dont think can be achieved any more successfully. LinkedIn is just a super cool place for people to meet and network and share ideas and opportunities with a growing world thats in need of its services. So much good could come from ideas like this one and i think future generations can do so much more their world if they were aware of the people and opportunities and work that was done prior to them taking the reigns. The world is changing so rapidly and its important to be tuned in and aware, open and active; so this is a great place for intelligent, driven people who desire to achieve.

Vantagens

LinkedIn, from my understanding, is/was one of the original networking platforms for professionals. The interface is simple, modern and very user-friendly. Ive run across some of the coolest profiles of modern day creators for this generation. Theres so much to learn about different areas of business and education that you may not know exists otherwise. Very trendy, cool & classy souls and its just a great place to start if you're looking to advance your career or financial situation in any way. Very down to earth vibe, and the people generally are very open and accepting. Intelligent beings, I really enjoyed a lot of my time there!

Desvantagens

Its not so much the software as it is the economy. I feel like the world slowed down a lot several years ago, and if you werent in the know you missed the shift. I feel like theres a new avenue in business in America that wasnt there before and because Im not involved I get a since of just boredom or almost like a stagnation, so Im not as active in the community as I used to be. Theres a whole new group of professionals in a different field of work that i feel like i really missed out on, so the swing of things has changed a bit. I literally feel the difference .. only complaint I think I have about the software is the mailbox. It can be kind of irritating. But otherwise most of the features are awesome.

• Industry: Bancos

Media to Network

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

I have made many new connections in LinkedIn and when I meet someone new, I get connected with them and know more about them. If see an opportunity in some organization, It helps me to know who else works here, so that I can get referral or learn more about the opportunity.

Vantagens

Best media to network with your connection and find the new opportunity and keep you updated. Helps you to learn new technology and news, job opportunity, organization in which people around you are working with.

Desvantagens

Sometime the post get repeated, when you see your own post the number of views to the post increases (which is not supposed to happen) limits the number connection a user can have.

Glassdoor e ZipRecruiter

Razões para escolher o LinkedIn for Business

No so helpful.

Software anterior

Glassdoor

Razões para mudar para o LinkedIn for Business

So helpful and easy to use.
Sabharish K.
  • Industry: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Excellent professional networking application to bring talent and opportunity together!

Avaliado em 08/11/2020

My overall experience with LinkedIn has been great over the years. It has helped me meet some of the best people I have ever met over the course of my education and employment journey. It has allowed me to learn so much simply from following other people and how they approach certain things and I've been able to incorporate some of it with my own personal and professional lives. The learning is endless and it is a wealth of knowledge out there.

Vantagens

The thing I like most about this software is how they have evolved over the years. I have been a long time user of LinkedIn and it has been fantastic to see how they have adapted to the modern needs of the world over the years. It is more than just professional networking now. Their career tool is fantastic. I have been on both ends as a job seeker myself and also a recruiter and the user experience is very consistent and great in both roles. As a job seeker, I loved taking advantage of LinkedIn Premium to make sure my profile was at the top of the list for the recruiter to give myself a better chance. It has been great to build my profile over time and cleanly present my educational and employment history as part of my portfolio. The addition of skills and certifications that I possess along with references and recommendations from my co-workers and colleagues has boosted my profile a lot as well.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it can be overwhelming. You are constantly under the pressure of keeping your profile up-to-date and most of that work seems to be manual and time consuming in many ways. This means that LinkedIn is still not a global solution and lacks integrations with other applications that provide verified and validated credentials which I'm not able to add to my profile at just the click of a button. As a recruiter, I also get an overwhelming number of private messages and profiles for an opportunity that I have posted. It doesn't really find the best match which means I have to dig through a lot of profiles to find someone that fits my needs. LinkedIn Learning is good but not great. The subscription based model is alright but the skills taught in them seems to be a bit outdated so they have to update their content and learning resources.

Navin N.
  • Industry: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Great Professional Networking Platform enabling connections and life time learning

Avaliado em 21/11/2018

Vantagens

LinkedIn is a great platform for professional networking primarily. The platform enables individuals to connect with people and build connections, share ideas, thoughts and perspectives and also look for prospective employers. Businesses leverage LinkedIn for building a customer base and potential partners/suppliers. Over a period of time, LinkedIn has scaled the number of functionalities it used to provide. LinkedIn is a great platform to share innovative ideas, trends, white papers, Point of View (POV). Its a perfect medium which continues to churn exponential knowledge management in any field/domain.

I love the structure of LinkedIn. Anyone can send an invite to connect and take forward the connection from there. Whether its a job opportunity or a business proposition or invitation for a professional event, LinkedIn makes it easy in 2-3 clicks. There is a lot of security inbuilt to avoid anyone using your personal data which is fantastic in todays world where data is compromised easily. Next is creating your profile which is simple and gives a very clear picture of professional achievements. The All-star rating indicates that the profile contains all mandatory data needed for profile. If one is open to actively pursuing opportunities, enable a button "On" and recruiters would clearly be able to identify an active candidate.The Premium feature enables you to send an 1-1 Inmail and chat with the other person, also enables you to see who is viewing your profile. The Publishing functionality enables you to put your thoughts and point of view across any domain area, one can track view-ability and likes and comments of people who have viewed your article. Overall, a great medium to leverage and build strong life time connections.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of jobs which have either expired or have been filled. There should be a regular update mechanism to archive those postings to ensure relevancy of job or role. Sometimes the UI has an interpretation challenge but over a period of time you get used to it. The Groups can be more structured and guided to enable quick conversations and moderation can overcome irrelevant topics being discussed in the group.

Virginia B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Professional profiles suitable for any and every guru in the world

Avaliado em 25/07/2018

Vantagens

LinkedIn (LI) is the world’s largest professional network and career website, that allows you to easily connect with like-minded peers and industry leaders for trading ideas, sharing advice, etc. Whether you’re looking for a career, seeking out employees, or trying to become recognized as an expert within your industry LI’s simplistic platform provides it all. As a Marketer, I feel it’s important to show my own expertise to demonstrate the knowledge I have acquired and how it can be applied across various industries. LI is a great place to start a professional network. LI’s mobile application provides all the same features as the desktop platform (i.e. post, notifications, jobs, and professional network).

PROS
•Become a member of the groups in your area of interest allows you to ask specific questions, collaborate with other members, and/or post content. This is probably my favorite feature as it helps me to keep up with all the latest and greatest marketing trends, tools, and platforms. You can also revisit your LI responses to groups at any time; LI will keep a digital record for you which you can locate from your profile in “recent activity”. Regularly engaging with groups in your industry also helps to showcase your expertise and gain more visibility across your niche.
•As an alternative to gaining knowledge through the online community via LI groups, you can also use LI Messaging to connect directly with your connections one-on-one and/or can choose to include multiple individuals in a message. (LI has helps me connect my personal and professional network – I have hired helped hire two friends from my personal network this way).
•LI Ads are a simple and effective, they pertain to a smaller niche and shared focus; a great alternative to utilizing Google Ad’s.
•Businesses can create a LI company page as well as showcase pages (for events, open positions, etc.) at no expense. I would recommend that every business should have a company page on LI, as it’s the most popular professional network. Out company page has helped us bring in more sales, increase traffic to our website, find candidates to fill open positions, and helps others understand what it is that we do/what we have to offer. Company pages are used to post regular company updates and/or news, social posts about your business, content, and/or open positions… which you can measure the performance of with the analytics available to you.
•LI’s blogging interface can be used to gage where people are spending their time, what followers are interested in, and helps to boost visibility outside your network.
•Maybe there is truth to the saying, “it’s all about who you know.” I have had the opportunity of helping one of my friends get hired, when a past co-worker of mine asked if I knew any qualified candidates. If you are someone looking for a job, don’t get discouraged – keep in touch with the ones you know as well as your new connections.

Desvantagens

•When posting on LI’s company pages make sure to completely optimize your images. Sometimes, your posts appear differently on your company pages as they do on LI’s home feed.
•Much like Google, I would not recommend running a targeted LI Ad unless you have a fairly large budget; advice I received from LI, directly account manager. In the past, we have run ads with lower budgets with an ending result, nowhere close to our ROI.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Linkedin to everyone

Avaliado em 26/03/2018

Vantagens

Linkedin is a professional career website, it allows users to create social and business connections amongst friends, family, colleagues and business acquaintances. If your pursuing a business adventure having Linkedin is a added bonus, you can build your network of friends and see which friends have careers in desired fields in which you seek to start or grow your business in. You can get advice and directions from connections. You can also see connections, connections and go from there. You can allow for friends to independently or upon request endorse you for skills they know you have professionally or personally. You can write references as well on members profiles. It is a great way to share your personal resume with employers by sending them to your personal linkedin page via a link that linkedin provides you at no cost. you can login with other social sites such as GetApp to write reviews. Linkedin is the number one professional site amongst professionals. You can also create groups of intrest public or private and allow anyone or specific members access to discuss amongst liked minded individuals different ideas, launches, concepts, concerns, etc. You can share on your page and like things on other pages which shows up on a feed to your followers. You can send personal messages via instant messaging or you can send private mail to others. You are alerted of job changes, work anniversaries, promotions of contacts. You can apply for jobs or post jobs. You can take tutorials or watch tutorials on Linkedin. You can advertise as well on Linkedin. They have several different professional aspects across different occupations, sectors, and amongst entry level to corporate professionals. You can see some people who have viewed your page. You can have your resume set up to be viewed in other languages besides English. You can see how many times you pop up in a search result, or if a company you applied to on Linkedin has viewed your resume or profile.

Desvantagens

You have to have a paid memebership to uncover additional features. You have limited access to the entire site without the paid membership. You can view every single person who viewed your page with a paid membership and how they found you via a search or directly inputting your name in the url. You still have a lot of features you can access without a paid membership, a paid membership will give you more access to networking and building connections to grow your brand, name, and/or company.

Rohullah H.
  • Industry: Tradução e localização
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

LinkedIn Review

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

LinkedIn is so far one of the best platforms for recruiters as well as for job seekers with many users. It is a reliable, useful, simple and powerful tool in providing effective communication between job seekers and employers worldwide. It helps the recruiters to locate competent employees faster that any other platforms and also it will help the job seekers to connect easily with employers and land in a high paying job more efficiently than other platform.

Vantagens

LinkedIn is one of the best and most trusted job searching application in the world. This is true because of the fact that a lot of people included myself have gotten great result with using LinkedIn in getting a job and participating in job-driven skills training necessary for developing the required skills that the employers are looking for. Even though the free version of LinkedIn also provides good services for job seekers, but the premium version provides the most relevant and trustworthy connection between large and famous recruiters and job seekers all over the world. The training includes but not limited to time management, organisational skills, administrative skills, IT skills and so on. In conclusion, I strongly recommend LinkedIn for people who are trying to find a good job with a good company because of the advantages I mentioned in my review.

Desvantagens

The positive things about this software outweighs the negative points because I thought a lot about anything negative about LinkedIn, and after too much thinking, I only can point out some little improvement that could make LinkedIn easier to use for people who have less knowledge of Information Technology. This task could be done by simplifying some features for creating our profile on LinkedIn.

Brittney C.
  • Industry: Editoras

Newest Features Transform Communication between Employers and Job Seekers

Avaliado em 20/07/2018

Vantagens

I love how LinkedIn has added features that drive traffic to user profiles, allowing your profile to serve as an online resume. Rather than constantly reaching out to employers, it enables recruiters to easily reach out to potential candidates as well. One of my favorite features is the recommendation section. I have recommendations on my profile from previous supervisors and co-workers that really legitimize my work experience because recruiters can see my skill set and accomplishments, but they can also see that I have soft skills that can't be easily validated in an interview like being a team player or having a personality that meshes well with others. There's also a switch on your profile that can be turned on to let recruiters know when you are (or are not) open to new opportunities. I was offered my first full-time job 2 months before finishing grad school because I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and I am forever grateful because its been one of the best jobs I've ever had. LinkedIn is more than a professional network and I believe that it's really transforming the way that we network and approach job searching.

Desvantagens

The things I don't like about LinkedIn are more about the people on LinkedIn than the application itself. However, I think that LinkedIn should do more about preventing those things. What I hate the most is that there are illegitimate jobs posted on LinkedIn that can be scams. In my younger years, I wasn't able to tell these scams from decent jobs. But now, I can tell the difference very easily. I wish LinkedIn would do more to filter these jobs and/or remove them, but I understand how that could be difficult to do without taking away someone's right to post what they want.

David h. D.

Global Connections + Self-Publishing = Key Benefits

Avaliado em 20/05/2018

Vantagens

Personal and Corporate use of LinkedIn has evolved during the decade that I've been a member. Originally conceived as a directory of professionals across the globe, the site now includes many additional features. The basic 'Profile' content enables LinkedIn (and now Microsoft) to aggregate information about people and companies. The 'Groups' feature enables LinkedIn to align people and companies with topics. Also, publishing on LinkedIn enables people or companies to post an article, photo or video that can be shared with followers. The site can be effectively used with the 'Free' version (which is advertiser supported), with many more capabilities available in the 'Premium' version. Note, LinkedIn owns 'Slideshare' which enables the publishing of presentation content, also available for 'Free' use, that can be embedded in posts on the LinkedIn site.

Desvantagens

LinkedIn periodically updates the user interface of the site. Sometimes the changes are an improvement, other times the UI updates create minor confusion (until members discover the benefits). Also, LinkedIn is constantly being challenged to counter the acts of Spammers who attempt to manipulate the capabilities of the site. At times, changes targeting the acts of Spammers negatively impact other members. Members must learn to configure their own 'Settings' to limit the unwanted solicitations of Spammers.

Jamie V.
  • Industry: Telecomunicações

Excellent App For Human Resource Management

Avaliado em 20/02/2021

My overall experience with LinkedIn has been overwhelmingly positive. The sales and support staff are all very knowledgeable and eager to help in any way possible. LinkedIn's Business Solution has increased our success in finding the best job-seekers and connecting them with a great career within our organization.

Vantagens

There are many things that I like about this app but the top pro to this app as an end user is the ability to solicit experts to critique and offer suggestions to make an individual's profile shine. A person can get suggestions on how to write a resumé that will be distinct enough that it gets noticed but also unique to each job being applied for. LinkedIn is also a valuable tool for social networking amongst colleagues and peers across your particular industry as well as happenings in other industries in the economy. People share lessons they've learned, successes, and failures which provides for a vast knowledge base that is at the tips of your fingers. All a person has to do is look.

Desvantagens

In implementing the business solution we had a little bit of trouble integrating the inmail application with our in house human resource crm. However, this was not an issue with LinkedIn's application but simply needed a gateway into our proprietary management system. Overall, I don't have any complaints with LinkedIn's Business Solution.

Charan raj Y.

Prominent application for professionals

Avaliado em 26/06/2021

Overall I am impressed, I use this everyday life to improve my knowledge , sharing, making connections, appreciations and opportunities

LinkedIn is the best tool and no other tool is nearly to compete

Vantagens

The best part of this is, it is used by only Professionals, so the post, details, appreciations all are well mannered and diligent.

Secondly we can connect people and share thoughts, opinions, knowledge, ect

Can make connects easily based on search and filters
Also trainings that they provide is Prominent

Desvantagens

Nothing is least here, its all good.

Pricing is little expensive

There are few UI related bugs, apart from that all good.