CloudApp

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

170 avaliações

Joseph

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The app that saves me the most time all day long!

Avaliado em 08/07/2021

I am happy with the service and sales team as well as the support staff to fix any issues. They are top notch and doing the right things for a great app.

Vantagens

I like that I can screenshare or share videos with one simple click. It is easy to use and to share with support or others you need to show them on your desktop.

Desvantagens

I dislike that it sometimes crashes during the middle or recording especially if the recording is longer than 10 minutes. This may be a bug.

Camtasia

Razões para escolher o CloudApp

I switched because there was more functionality for sharing notes and screen clips. Loom was mainly for video. This app shares video and screen grabs with no issues. I liked the phone app as well. Loom didn't have this.

Software anterior

Loom

Razões para mudar para o CloudApp

Because Camtasia didn't have a chrome extension or phone application to record or grab from either.
Lucas
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Screen recordings with polish

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

CloudApp makes it easy to record and share screen recordings, either as GIFs or as videos. I particularly like the optional picture-in-picture mode, and I found that this app worked with fewer limitations than alternatives.

Vantagens

I have used competitors whose styling mimics CloudApp (or is it the other way around) but CloudApp gets the recording experience right: intuitive controls, automatic uploading, and available trimming of videos.

Desvantagens

This app doesn't work so well as a simple screenshot tool. While you can copy content directly from the app, I find myself wishing for the simpler experience of older apps such as Greenshot and Lightshot. In addition, the free version is fairly limited, though still good enough for occasional users.

Vimeo Pro e Loom

Razões para escolher o CloudApp

The screen recording just works better. I had issues with a buggy deployment of the Loom app.

Software anterior

Loom
Gabriel
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Excellent sharing service

Avaliado em 18/07/2022

Overall, CloudApp delivers the services that were the basis of its design. Nevertheless, development must continue.

Vantagens

Allows me to create very short explanatory and demonstration videos to share with my collaborators.

Desvantagens

Very insecure platform. Recurring large file upload and download failures. The team must make an effort to develop other features with security as a priority.

Dmitry

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced

Avaliado em 16/04/2021

We have been cloudapp customers for more than two years with 16 purchased seats. Lately we downsized because of corona and I was planning to reduce those seats to 5. Unfortunately I missed renewal window by one day, i.e. it has been renewed yesterday and I removed unused seats today.

Then I contacted their customer support asking for refund. They said they don't give refunds for whatever reason.

Yes, I understand it's in their terms and conditions, but it does not matter, it is still the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Mistakes happen. I made a honest mistake, I was late with cancellation for just one day and they essentially stole my $1000+. I don't really know how else to call it other than stealing.

Vantagens

I somewhat liked the software itself, even though it's pricey and there are plenty of alternatives.

Desvantagens

They don't have any customer service, what they have are account managers who always try to upsell you.

Fredy
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Quick and easy screen recording

Avaliado em 30/05/2022

Overall happy with it, I use it mainly to quickly provide a screenshot of my questions to clients regarding projects we are working on.
But can't use it if I'm expecting annotations from our clients, in that case an email attachment seems to be the preferred option for our clients or use a different software.

Vantagens

Is simple to use and works fast.
We have a personalized domain and logo (the size of the logo could be a bit bigger IMO).

I like to use the "copy direct link" when I'm sending emails with inline images so my storage is not depleted as quickly as it used to. Would be great if the direct link included our domain.

Desvantagens

There's no advanced annotations for our clients, so now 2 way communication/annotation. We had found a workaround integrating userback.io using the option to include javascript but they removed that option. So we stopped using cloudapp for that use case and are using userback.io directly.

Droplr

Razões para mudar para o CloudApp

Droplr is great and I do have an account there as well but I don't like that every time I annotate or a client annotates something a new link is created. i.e: If I annotate something and share the link but I forgot to annotate something else and need to quickly fix it, I need to send a new link because the new annotation is not shown on the original one.
Christian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great application for getting your message across

Avaliado em 25/01/2022

CloudApp makes it extremely easy for us to record videos, create tutorials, and help our customers with a sleek piece of software.

Vantagens

CloudApp is a very powerful application with a lot of useful features.

Desvantagens

There is a slight learning curve about what all CloudApp can do.

ScreenFlow

Razões para mudar para o CloudApp

CloudApp makes it easy to capture shorter pieces of content, while ScreenFlow is better for longer recordings and editing.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

CloudApp is Superb!

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

CloudApp allows me to easily share instructional content with customers. It's extremely helpful and a great tool. I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to answer customer questions or troubleshoot frequently.

Vantagens

CloudApp is so great and easy to use. I can share videos of my screen or create GIFs to send to clients so quickly. It is extremely helpful in making sure I can get a point across easily with no friction or confusion. The ability to create clips and share them out is great.

Desvantagens

I wish I had a few more options with how my video of myself talking interacts with the shared content. There are also a few aspects of the screen grabbing tool that weren't as intuitive as I was hoping.

Adam
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love it - it improved a lot, can't imaging working without it now!

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

I use CloudApp on daily basis and it is very convenient and right now, during the Covid pandemic, it's probably the best way to provide updates to my co-workers.

Vantagens

It is a convenient way to quickly record yourself, your screen, or both. The fact that the recorded videos are automatically uploaded and the only thing I have to do is send the link to my co-workers is very helpful. CloudApp has become my number one way to communicate with my team.

Desvantagens

The dedicated app seems to have a problem with my operating system, I needed to adjust a few things in order for it to work. In my experience, the browser version works better, however, I still encounter some problems, for instance, sometimes the app does not record my microphone sound, it happens very rarely but it can get quite annoying at times.

Lauren

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudapp is amazing for communication between engineers, designers, and pms.

Avaliado em 28/12/2017

Better teamwork/communication overall, especially for front-end development work. Also more flexibility for remote work (working from home for sickness/weather/holiday season).

Vantagens

I love how fast everything gets generated and how easy it is to use. I work on the frontend team at my company, and I'm always sending videos and gifs to our designer for product review, as well as to our PM when filing issues. It's incredibly helpful to be able to take a quick video to show navigation flow, testing results, and edge cases, and it's way easier to have a visual than it is to explain things in technical terms. It's also wicked useful for remote work-- holiday season has made things kind of funky with everyone working from home, but I don't feel like I've lost on communication this time of year thanks to Cloudapp.

Desvantagens

There are times I wish I could annotate or crop videos. I will say though, Cloudapp has been great about steadily adding features, so I'm not too worried/it's not even a pressing issue haha.

Jesus

• Suporte ao cliente

This powerful screen capture and recording program has a new home on my desktop.

Avaliado em 16/04/2018

Vantagens

I'm a former Snagit user that recently picked up CloudApp on an Appsumo deal. I'm glad I did, because this software has essentially replaced Snagit and helped me communicate ideas quickly with everyone including clients, customers, family and friends.

The software sits in your system tray and allows 1 click recording or capturing of GIFs, video or screen. And once the capture is taken, it automatically uploads it and copies the link to your clipboard.

Other helpful features include...

Analytics
Link shortening
Annotations
Search feature (priceless)
Comments (can be disabled)
Sync

If you need a quick way to record screens and share them, this is it.

Desvantagens

I don't have any cons to list on this one. Everything from the UI to the features are well designed and operate properly.

Jeremy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All 28 people on my team use CloudApp! Screenshots & grabs are a 2nd language now.

Avaliado em 26/08/2016

CloudApp is one of only three apps everyone on my team uses (along with Slack and Gmail). New hires see us all using it constantly in chat, on Github pull requests, in bug 'repro' steps, over email, and in presentations, so they gravitate toward it and pick it up quick.

Over chat the screen recordings do an amazing job of demoing bits and pieces of UI or app behavior that are works-in-progress. This massively speeds up our feedback loops and removes a lot of verbal and written explanation. Long live the animated gif!

Github pull requests that make user-facing changes often include screen recordings that show before v. after. This lets more people note the change and, for small changes, can allow designers and product managers to give thumbs up without more than a glance.

And last, our bug reports benefit tremendously from screen recordings. Animated gifs ftw again! Saves on writing and explanation, making issues easily identifiable and reproducible by an engineer ready to fix it.

No one on the team will ever go back. Using CloudApp has become second nature to us now! And while most of it happens thanks to auto-expanded images in Slack or Github, there are crucial times we take advantage of CloudApp's notes features to illustrate a point, or its search feature to dig up an earlier example.

Vantagens

CloudApp upgrades habits we all have using desktop software (copy-paste and taking screenshots). You don't have to learn anything new--your habit suddenly just works better, and you can never go back.

Resposta do CloudApp Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jeremy,

This is Derek from CloudApp. I work with Julie. Thank you thank you thank you for this review! It is incredible and VERY appreciated!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Best,
Derek
VP of Marketing / CloudApp

Carl
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Big fan, love it!!

Avaliado em 27/08/2016

I'm a huge fan of CloudApp. Been using them for the last 6 months. Started out where a few of my team members in the customer support team were using it, so I jumped in to give it a try too. At first I was just using it to take a few screenshots here and there, but what ended up being hugely helpful in my day to day support workflow was being able to answer our customers questions with a quick custom video. We get a ton of questions from our customers but they don't always quite understand our documentation. We do our best!! But with CloudApp I can send a short video that I personally made in 10-15 seconds answering a question visually, rather than writing out a couple paragraphs of text.

Since we use Zendesk, I find myself wishing that CloudApp had a Zendesk integration. Usually I have to copy a short CloudApp link to a ticket or upload the gif directly but I'd love to see it made a bit easier.

Visual search had been really great so far too. Would love to see a Giphy integration so I can search for my stuff and maybe search for something that makes me or a team member laugh that I could share.

Last thing would be our Intercom client. We get a lot of customer tickets from our website and if I paste a link into a chat it doesn't show a preview. Intercom, if you're reading this, get that fixed!

1) Huge time saver.
2) A much easier way to show my team (or friends) a visual to answer a question.
3) Works extremely well in my support team

Desvantagens

1) It doesn't have a Gmail/Chrome integration.
2) They don't have a great mobile app. There's a few in the App Store but none of them give as good as an experience as their Mac desktop app.

Resposta do CloudApp Traduzido para o Português

Thank you Carl for your amazing review!

It is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Derek Rey / CloudApp

Erik
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of my favorite apps

Avaliado em 12/02/2019

Its a great little app that really helps my productivity. I would put in in my top 5 favorite tools I use daily. Not terribly expensive, and the monthly fee pays fro itself quickly.

Vantagens

CloudApp is one of the most handy tools for sending email attachments - even videos. Im a Mac user so it sits in my top toolbar. I simply drag in the attachment(s) and it creates the archive and link automatically. Not only that it copies the link to your clipboard so you can just paste it right into your email. It will "ding" and then you know its uploaded and ready to share. Short videos are really easy to make as well but selecting a screen area, pressing start and you ready to go.

Desvantagens

My biggest complaint is that some servers detect the links as spam or untrusted. So in some cases the link will not work. Not sure why this happens but think there are some using the cloud app service who may be abusing it, thereby flagging spam filters. Ive tried to add a custom domain to the short link it creates (service allows this) but it does not seem to help this problem.

• Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

THE tool if you work with a lot of support and development teams

Avaliado em 21/09/2021

Sometimes getting the right screenshot, saving it, and uploading it to a ticket is a royal pain. I use cloudapp all the time to shoot video or screenshots of product bugs and add the url to the ticket. Not only to I have them saved, I get an alert as soon as the developer or support team reviews the content. I also love the animated gif feature and use it all the time when communicating product updates.

Vantagens

Ability to do a screenshot, annotate or take video. I don't have to download or save it, just grab the url that's automatically added to by clipboard and drop it where I need it. I love that I get an instant alert once it's been accessed. Being able to quickly make an animated gif is SUPER helpful for marketing and customer support functions.

Desvantagens

The interface is a little slow at time and the the controls are on the smaller side so you have to be careful what you click on.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Works great at picture and video recording

Avaliado em 03/06/2021

My experience with CloudApp has been very positive. it's easy to use and the automatically cloud save feature means I never lose my work. The ability to group media together and share it as collections has resulted in some really positive client reactions.

Vantagens

CloudApp provides easy-to-access (via the system tray in Windows) screenshot and video recording ability that automatically uploads to the cloud for easy sharing. I've found it invaluable for taking quick information screengrabs that I can send to clients to show them how to do something, as well as for capturing stuff that I need to send to teammates for information.

Desvantagens

It can occasionally crash or hang, and you have to restart it to get it to work again. The user interface for the video recording can feel a bit clunky and hard to understand at first, but once you get the hang of it, it ends up working fine.

Ernie

Job (and life) changing

Avaliado em 18/10/2019

CloudApp has made adding screenshots and images to my blog posts incredibly easy. CloudApp has made giving additional context to colleagues simple by giving us the ability to take a screenshot of what we're talking about on the site. I have nothing negative to say about this tool other than it's set my expectations for similar tools so high that I'm usually disappointed by them.

Vantagens

It's incredibly easy to use and reliable. You can take a simple screenshot, a gif, a video, and annotate it all within the app. It's quick, it's versatile, and it's incredibly functional. I use this tool every day, for every blog post, and for a number of different things. As a sales rep I used it for entirely different but equally important tasks.

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish I could do that I currently cannot is to go back into an annotation I've made after I saved. Sometimes I realize I've forgotten to note something, drawn a border incorrectly, or some other minor edit and am unable to go back into the original screenshot/gif to fix it. It's not a terribly big issue because of how simple it is to go back and take another screenshot or gif.

Jason

Lightweight but Powerful

Avaliado em 14/09/2020

It's been great. My team is constantly sharing screenshots or files with each other and as an admin of the account, I can see everything. It's also nice to be able to upload screenshots or proofs and send a link directly to the client.

One of the features I like most is we have our domain set to a custom short domain instead of the cl.ly default domain. This helps us look professional and keep everything branded.

Vantagens

I've used CloudApp since 2012 including some of their paid plans. It's easy to install the app and it only takes up a small space in my menu bar. I love how easy it is to upload by dragging and dropping or manually selecting a file. It's also nice that they'll host your files on their servers so even years later, I can find old files and share them again.

Desvantagens

Over the years they started to make features only for paid accounts which forced people to pay for the app. It's a minor inconvenience for us since we use it in a web development agency, and it's a crucial part of our sharing workflow, but that could potentially turn people away and make them use alternative apps like Dropbox.

Daniel
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

A must for Support team

Avaliado em 14/05/2019

I have implemented the tool for our Support team and before this I have done research of similar tools. Cloudapp had the best features, better price and a great support/customer success team which made it easy to implement.

Vantagens

With one simple shortcut you can create a screencast (Video or GIF), screenshot (with or without annotation) and send to your users in chat. Cloudapp has greatly increased our Support teams productivity.

It is also very useful for building reports or knowledge base internally as you can simply drag and drop the screenshots or screencasts to Atlassian. Very helpful when creating internal documentation for other agents.

Desvantagens

It would be a great addition if the video screencast would also record audio (like screenflow) as sometimes we need the audio recorded as well which is happening on screen when trouble shooting or recording bugs related to the product.

Darcy
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Quick, easy, neat, I feel like a pro!

Avaliado em 03/05/2017

I can quickly get my thoughts across to customers and team members. It's simple and fast. I really couldn't go a day without it.

Vantagens

It's quick to load and the fact that the link absorbs into the clipboard is SO easy and fast.

There are multiple ways to use it - downloads, webcam vids, screenshare vids with voice, GIFs of screen, images, annotations. Really - there are SO many ways to up your game in social and customer care by using CloudApp.

Desvantagens

Small screenshots don't always come out readable without clicking on them and waiting to see what it is.

The head of the arrow in the Annotations is super huge and I often have to find workarounds when I'd really like to use it. It would be cool to shrink it width-wise along with length-wise.

I wish you could copy/paste annotation components (arrows that you've sized a certain way, text, etc.) Click on the element, ctrl+c, ctrl+v

I wish there was a solid box in annotations that you could add. There's an outline, but not a solid box or circle that I've discovered.

• Setor: Escritório executivo

A must have tool

Avaliado em 11/12/2018

I loved it and I doubt a week goes by when I do not use it multiple times.

Vantagens

This is one of those tools that many people won't realize they need until they get used to using it.

Yes, if you work in a support team then the usage case is obvious, and it excels at support, but it is so much more than that.

How often do you have to try to explain something to someone and it takes forever in words, but a quick screenshot would do the trick. Problem with a screenshot is you have to remember the key combination to take it. Then you have to open up your email. Then attach the file to it, etc. With Cloudapp this is all simplified to an amazing degree.

But it goes further than just screenshots. How about sending a 1 minutes video to your telco showing them that there is a problem with your bill, or even sending a document to someone without having to attach it to an email.

Trust me. This is genius.

Desvantagens

The only little niggle is there are very occasionally glitches or outages, but to Cloudapps credit they do get them sorted and they are very polite at responding to emails.

MINA
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My to go app for screen capturing

Avaliado em 20/07/2019

One of my best buys so far. Worth every penny and I recommend it to everyone all the time.

Vantagens

I got it on sale. It lets me use my own branding and subdomain. It's light on any computer even my slow laptop. Frequent updates and new features. Customer service is super responsive. It's like an online database of all my screenshots vs my older to go software which would only take a screenshot and save it on my local computer.

Desvantagens

There has been a problem with the annotate tool on Firefox on both my home computer and my laptop which prevents me from annotating any of my screenshots but I haven't really contacted customer service about it. It might be related to a plugin on my browser or something. But I don't really use that feature that's why I don't bother asking customer service about it.

• Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Huge savings in productivity.

Avaliado em 26/10/2018

I am a Product Manager and often, due to the speed at which we work and the people I work with, words are not the best medium to convey thoughts when you discover snags or bugs. Developers are busy people and want to build things and move on. CloudApp lets me visually capture product behavior to explain desired functionality, in the form of videos and gifs and thus speed up communication within my team. I really love the tool.

Vantagens

The ability to capture screenshots and annotate them with comments or arrows. The ability to capture videos as well as gifs has enabled me to be more productive. As a Product Manager, I can enhance my documentation efforts by bringing in a visual component to requirements and bug descriptions. It has helped me writing feature walkthroughs as well as explain competitive product offerings to my team.

Desvantagens

Every once in a while, I have observed that the tool's library shows captured screenshots which I hadn't intended to capture. It may be due to the fact that the shortcut keys on the keyboard (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+5) are close to a frequently used shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+Del). It's either that or maybe it's just...fat fingers!

David
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great application to share screenshots and screen captures

Avaliado em 29/09/2019

The ability to send ad-hoc screenshots and screen shares very quickly and easily to customers makes it so much easily to assist and help troubleshoot customer issues. Highly recommended for any customer support team.

Vantagens

Software is very easy to use. Use it to take screenshots and send them through to customers with a shortened personalized URL. You can also use it to take screen captures, as well as annotate and edit screenshots (ie. adding arrows, circles around important parts of a screenshot).

Desvantagens

Software does one thing very well, not much to dislike about it. Just need to learn the shortcut to copy your screenshot and then the software automatically uploads the image to the cloud and saves a link in your clipboard to paste into what ever application you want to use to send that link.

• Setor: Educação superior

CloudApp Just Works

Avaliado em 27/11/2018

I enjoy using CloudApp several times each day. You can set a custom domain to maintain branding across all links. It's easy to share a link and, if you wish, to download the linked file directly. It's not the only link shortening/sharing app out there, but it is clearly one of the best.

Vantagens

Once installed, CloudApp works very well, with options for creating GIFs, recording video and more. There are integrations right out of the box for Trello and Slack, and a variety of ways to annotate and share.

Desvantagens

I use Droplr, too, and in some ways I still prefer its UI/UX, though CloudApp has improved by leaps and bounds over the past year or so. It's been recently bought by Microsoft—which can be a good thing or a bad thing (consider the Wunderlist saga). Time will tell.

John
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Do NOT use for Markeitng unreliable

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

See above. I'm so upset with what happened and your customer support is terrible. I could not get hold of anyone. I want my money refunded for the upgrade that did not work.

Vantagens

I use screencast o Matic and cloud app I had a massive launch video and decided to use the system.

***** BAD MOVE ****

They only have a 2 gig limit and my first 280 views blew my data and left my 11,564 with a message NO MORE DATA CONTACT USER>

What a pain in the arse! Thanks, guys, you left me to deal with 100's of emails to deal with.

So, I paid for an immediate upgrade. You tool my money. and It didn't work.

Would I use you again, NO. Not for any B to C. No way.

Desvantagens

The customer service and chat support is terrible. The earliest I could get hold of someone was 2 days by making a time to meet someone. I needed help URGENTLY and not one reply.