Cloudflare

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

314 avaliações

Renato monteiro B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudflare é um serviço necessário a qualquer website

Avaliado em 14/03/2021

Atualmente utilizo o cloudflare em todos os sites próprios e também nos sites dos clientes do serviço de hospedagem de sites. Além de melhorar a segurança e a velocidade do acesso ao todos os sites também foi possível economizar no tráfego de cada site uma vez que o cloudflare faz cache da parte estática do conteúdo.

Vantagens

O cloudflare deixa os sites mais seguros a medida que atua como uma camada intermediária entre o usuário e o site, além de distribuir o conteúdo geograficamente utilizando CDN o que torna a acesso ao site mais rápido. As edições de registros DNS são instantâneas o que torna o serviço extremamente interessante mesmo no plano gratuito.

Desvantagens

Disponibilizam somente dois servidores DNS para configuração do site, além disso todos os sites da mesma conta recebem os mesmos servidores DNS, seria interessante ter mais servidores DNS ou a opção de escolher quais servidores usar a fim de evitar que uma empresa com múltiplos domínios concentrem todos os sites nos mesmos servidores.

Chamaru A.
  • Setor: Imprensa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I wonder why every web dev don't use Cloudflare!

Avaliado em 24/05/2022

I'm extremely happy and I can't stress everyone enough to use Cloudflare. They are making web more faster for everyone and the best part about it is that most of the users would totally satisfy with their free services.

Vantagens

The onboarding process was so easy, without any downtime to the website. Also after setting up for the first time, we saw 2 times performance increase just because we set it up. And later on, we were able to optimize our website further with the technologies they provided. Recently I found the worth of Cloudflare again when I was attacked by a targeted DDoS attack from multiple locations. First of all, I was not aware that It was a DDoS attack and when I realized it is a DDoS attack, I just had to turn a toggle on to minimize it. I just hadn't tightened my security enough to handle DDoS attacks in their settings. The recent beta program for Email Routing looks so promising for my users because they can use email routing completely free.

Desvantagens

I would say nothing because they offer so much for their free plan even. if you need more granular control you just have to select a plan with more features.

Davide B.
  • Setor: Imprensa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Outstanding service, with a plethora of ever-improving features

Avaliado em 11/06/2022

Cloudflare has been a great security and performance help for my website during the last two years (using a Pro account). The free one, in comparison with it being indeed free, is a steal: there are so many useful features that it’s difficult to mention them all, and they can cleverly be used to secure and power app even websites of web apps that are more than basic in their scope. The WAF is only included in the paid account, but again, considering the feature set and Cloudflare being a leading example in the industry, you get much more than what you pay for (YMMV depending on your specific abilities to configure it and your website or web apps and your very own needs)

Vantagens

Cloudflare has an interface which might seem intimidating at first but in truth is easy to navigate and with rich help tools. There are a plethora of functions focusing on security and speed, in general the basic ones are easy to understand and deploy in their basic form but you can dig in almost as much as you want if you fancy more advanced configuration for your specific use case. It always worked flawlessly- if well configured! Just pay attention to not make mistakes which can result in suboptimal performances

Desvantagens

Nothing really, after the initial learning curve (which included assessing my own current and prospective needs, and preparing the groundwork of my website to make the integration work smoothly) I have been very pleased with its performances and with the frequently expanded feature set, informative emails and such. Maybe a more thorough help documentation immediately accessible from each feature page or more examples might help even more, as well as some sort of warning when you’re doing clearly stupid things that cannot have a likely reason (e.g.: you configure a firewall rule that nullifies all the others, or such)

Chineke D.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Security for Website

Avaliado em 26/06/2021

I needed to secure my new website and stumbled upon Cloudflare after searching Capterra. Connecting my site to the platform was easy since they guided me virtually every step of the way. After a while of working well, I started receiving emails about my site being down, it came up after some time, and continued in that circle for a couple of days. I just had to disconnect my site from the platform, since it was just a company blog and left it like that.

Vantagens

It's a good thing that you can access some of their features for free and secure your website. Their regular feedback to my email is also very communicative of them. Navigating the website is also quite easy and the follow up each step of the way helps users interact quite seamlessly with the site

Desvantagens

As much as we want protection for our sites, we also want the site to be accessible. My website started showing a "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error, to which I contacted customer support, got a quick response but could not find a solution to my problem there.

Zack G.
  • Setor: Química
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great AIO solution to secure all your web resources

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

When I came to the company, no one was engaged in the organization of security for web resources. Almost immediately I chose Cloudflare, set up this service, and since then I follow the analytics and turn on new features. We are satisfied with everything and we plan to stay further with Cloudflare.

Vantagens

I like the fact that the service is constantly being improved and adds new features, which allows you to abandon other services and use everything to ensure security in one place. Most of all I want to allocate 2 features - it is a CDN and protection against DDOS. It works just great.

Desvantagens

Some settings are not in the obvious places for them, you have to google and read the documentation to reach them.

Google Cloud CDN, CDN77, Microsoft Azure e AWS WAF

Razões para mudar para o Cloudflare

It's all-in-one solution to organize comprehensive security for your company

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best way to get SSL + CDN for free!

Avaliado em 08/06/2022

Absolutely amazing CDN, SSL and best free solution to speed up your website to get a better ranking on google. so don't even think about it. just use it. you have my word :)

Vantagens

I love Cloudflare, it gives you what you're looking for without charging you anything. If you need to speed up your website by using content delivery network (CDN) you should try Cloudflare. It also gives you free SSL certificate for one year and it keeps renew your license itself every year. This is fantastic right? I actually use it on all the websites I design and I didn't see any platform doing it like Cloudflare.

Desvantagens

One problem is the IP address. I know it's free but still! when I look up the IP addresses that Cloudflare provide, sometimes I see high risk IP addresses. I hope they monitor these better in the future.

Another problem is the cache, sometimes my websites doesn't load properly and I get back and forth on Wordpress and WP Rocket but the real problem is that I have to come back to Cloudflare and purge everything in cache in order to make it work again.

Ankit G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great free way to make your site faster and safer

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Overall had a great experience as it provides all necessary services at no cost.

Vantagens

Love that Cloudflare is providing so many features for free. The best feature being their DNS which is the fastest and their CDN

Desvantagens

The only thing about Cloudflare is that it's very restrictive and doesn't encourage user to use Cloudflare with other tools, in other words it doesn't like users leaving its ecosystem.

Christopher H.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

My review of Cloudflare.

Avaliado em 23/05/2022

My overall experience is I found Cloudflare great for what my company has to do.

Vantagens

Cloudflare DDoS protection is one of my favorites since it works in unison with other clouds' WAF and bot control services to defend our resources from all types of intrusions, keeping us safe all the time. The CDN increases website performance, especially on mobile devices, and its WAF capabilities enable us to block locations where we have no clients or company branches. It's easy to set up and operate, and its expanded security and speed optimization capabilities make it a great CDN for any site we create.

Desvantagens

Its commercial plans are costly, although it does offer a free package with limited capacity that is unsuitable for large organizations. I'm not happy with their customer service because they never respond soon enough to help us with problems.

Imran H.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best way to secure and speed up your website worldwide

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

Cloudflare does its job very efficiently like no other tools out there. They offer a vast number of useful services. I have had a very delightful experience using Cloudflare. Cloudflare also offers some premium level features in their free plan.

Vantagens

Cloudflare has a lot of tools to help boost the site's security and reach worldwide, CDN, SSL, and DDoS features are the most useful feature I appreciate.

Desvantagens

Cloudflare offers a vast number of features and tweaks, for beginners sometimes it could be a little difficult to understand and implement a feature.

CDN77
Ricardo S.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

the best CDN service for websites

Avaliado em 04/06/2022

I put all my client sites on cloudflare. They are faster, easier to clear caches, and much more secure. I think it's essential for all websites.

Vantagens

the cache service, which makes the website faster, the agility to change DNS records, access statistics and attack prevention.

Desvantagens

some features are a little hidden, just to enhance the use of paid plans, but nothing that really makes it less interesting.

Artemio E.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudflare is the best security middleware

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

We use it to manage websites and cloud servers.

Vantagens

Cloudflare brings together all the security tools in one place and covers all the needs of a server administrator.

Desvantagens

Cloudflare has cons, at least for the moment I haven't found a better solution.

Nadish H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best website security and CDN service

Avaliado em 05/03/2022

Well it's along story, I found CloudFlare while I was searching for Free CDN service for website. I was analyzing one of my website through GTMetrix and found one recommendation to use CDN. I knew that CDN is a costly service, atleast at costly as my monthly hosting service, so I searched for Free CDN service and luckily found CloudFlare.

I explored it on my own and slowly and gradually I got total command on CloudFlare. Now I integrate each of my website's website with CloudFlare in order to hide the nameservers + adding security and preventing from DDoS attacks hence enhancing loading speed and overall performance of my website.

Vantagens

Who doesn't love to have something as wonderful as CloudFlare for FREE? To be honest, I'm using CloudFlare since more than 3 years now and still using the free version because it covers all my CDN and website security needs. :)

The other thing that I cannot ignore or even miss is the Free SSL by cloudflare for 15 years, isn't it amazing? :) I know that there're other free SSL services available on internet also, but I totally trust on CloudFlare so I always use free SSL by CloudFlare. It's really easy to install and has multiple options for the encryption like flexible, full and full restrict.

And at last but not least, how can I forget or ignore the Speed Optimization features of CloudFlare :) The auto minify feature for JavaScript, CSS and HTML can be switched on or off independently so that you can never break your website. And the options like Brotli, Optimized Delivery and Rocket Loader is like cherry on top of the cake. :)

Desvantagens

Well, nothing. I'm truly satisfied with the results, so there's nothing that I can say that I like least about CloudFlare.

• Setor: Internet

CDN, Internal Network Security, WAF. Cloudflare does it all

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

My overall experience with Cloudflare has been amazing. While their support can be frustrating at times with making you go around in circles understanding the issue, in the end, they get things solved, and will often pass you up the chain to their Tier 2 support to have a personal connection to try and get things sorted.

Vantagens

When we first used Cloudflare as our CDN, we discovered brilliance. Finally a CDN for everyone, with a freemium model to get your services round the globe at a fraction of the cost of everyone else. Be careful though, once you're in this freemium model, you're soon diving deep into all of their features where you're MORE than happy to hand over the money. From Network and Device security in Cloudflare for Teams to WAFs, easy to use page rules, Tunnelling, and optimisations for delivery across the network, you're soon using it all and using it all without the need for large IT teams to get it set up.

Desvantagens

A few downsides, which are all related, is somethings things aren't quite working and you're not sure why. It seems the features of the system grew massively and more quickly than they were expecting and their UI and UX didn't keep up. Once you get on the chat and they explain what's going on, it's easy to fix, however for the moment, it can be confusing to try and figure it out yourself.

Akamai Identity Cloud e Amazon CloudFront

Razões para mudar para o Cloudflare

We chose Cloudflare purely on price, and we've not really looked back
Kunal D.

Make Your Site Secure and Blazing Fast

Avaliado em 28/05/2021

My overall experience with Cloudflare is great. Have been using since last 5+ years. Since 2019 they have launched many more product offerings. I use their DNS, CDN, Firewall Rules, Access and Teams for my WordPress powered blog.

Vantagens

Offers an wonderful free plan.
Easy to switch on/off features.
Easy to migrate from other providers.
Fastest DNS in the World.
Firewall Rules to block certain URLs.
Cloudflare Access and Teams to protect my WordPress Backend.
Early adopters of new technologies like HTTP/2, HTTP/3, DoH, etc...
Free DDoS protection.
Hides your email id from bots.
Know your site speed.
Free Origin certificates.

Desvantagens

Plans are based on features which is different than the industry.
Less page rules for free plan.
Don't like the captchas.
Rate limit 404s and Bypass cache on cookie available only on Business plan.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An excellent CDN provider with a freemium model

Avaliado em 01/05/2021

All in alll a very solid experience. It has been ages that I have even considered searching for an alternative because I never had to.

Vantagens

I am an absolute fan of Cloudflare because of a few reasons. They offer so much in their freemium plan that it seems too good to be true and to me honestly that has been their best selling point. Love their service and their network. The setup for the CDN is pretty simple. The onboarding process and adding the website are pretty simple and intuitive. They have only improved their service over the past couple of years.They have direct integrations with third-party providers like cPanel so at times adding a website is just as simple as a single click which is awesome.

Desvantagens

Their support has not been the fastest in terms of turnaround times but due to covid and all, I think we can definitely cut them some slack in that department.

Razões para escolher o Cloudflare

Pricing and existing third-party integrations available with Cloudflare were a major reason for the switch.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Nearly every single site we set up gets run through CloudFlare because of it's security and...

Avaliado em 25/06/2018

It's great knowing CloudFlare is protecting our site from DDOS attacks. Their caching features make pages load incredibly fast, and their javascript CDN makes our sites load even faster still. The instantly updated DNS settings eliminates any downtime, meaning our users never even notice the switch.

Vantagens

Once the nameservers are set up at the registrar to point to CloudFlare, DNS changes within CloudFlare are instantaneous. This is a huge deal when moving from one server to another. Having built-in SSL is another great way to provide peace of mind to our visitors.

By essentially acting as a reverse proxy, it keeps our servers' IP addresses hidden from would-be attackers. Their bot and DDOS detection is legendary and their basic analytics are surprisingly helpful.

A CloudFlare hosted CDN, cdnjs.com, has countless globally hosted scripts that make site building not only easier, but it also ensures the end results performs incredibly well. It's been years since I've set up a site that didn't have some CloudFlare feature built in.

Desvantagens

I haven't had any luck with some of their automatic HTML/JS optimization features that involve rewriting the code. I can see how they would speed up page load, but I've often found they've broken my site. I don't really need that feature, so I'm not missing out, but if you're going to give it a try, make sure you test thoroughly, as you should be with any change made to a public server ;)

Sarah K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great platform to optimize website security and speed.

Avaliado em 20/01/2022

With hacking and phishing scams becoming a major issue around the world, you can secure your website with very little effort and cost. If you have a webhost which lacks security, signing up with Cloudlfare for free is a no-brainer.

Vantagens

Getting a website working with Cloudflare is as simple as changing your website's nameservers and selecting what level of security you'd like. Complete site transition can be done in less than an hour.

The free plan is truly 100% free with no expiration.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the firewall can be inconsistent/too aggressive when it comes to filtering traffic. Occasionally we get a user who said they were unable to access our website.

Another separate but small con is that while you can transfer your domain names to Cloudflare at a near-wholesale cost, you cannot register new domains directly.

Fastly

Razões para mudar para o Cloudflare

We never ended up trying Fastly because Cloudflare offered everything we needed at no cost.
Pedro B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

great resource for website security

Avaliado em 23/08/2021

I actually use the tool on my websites, and since I set it up on my domains, I haven't had any problems with proxies or firewalls or anything like that.

Mus sites are working perfectly and all with SSL up to date and secure.

And until today I haven't had to pay for a plan, however...
it's something I'm thinking about doing out of reciprocity and to increase my resources.

The fast acting ability of cloudflare is very good. Quality of this tool in providing great usability features for me has made me feel secure in relation to my sites.

Vantagens

I've seen fast tools in my life, but cloudflare is to be congratulated, after I changed the old DNS of my sites to Cloudflare, I didn't have any more problems with my sites crashing, they were always down.

I receive constant messages to improve my sites, in case of attacks I can activate an extra java script security against hackers and other network invaders.

And the sites were much faster to access.

I don't pay anything to use the tool and I still have exclusive resources to analyze my domains.

Like for example analyzing the size of the traffic I am developing.

Desvantagens

I have no cons to mention here, just an addendum, about support, if you need help, you will only have questions already asked by other people and answered by cloudflare.

However, if you really need to talk to an expert, it is no longer possible with a free plan.

At least I never did. But that's no reason to attack the company and tool, it's more than useful to be able to use it for free.

So, for the rest I have nothing to complain about the tool. It's amazing.

Simon M.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudflare - A name you can trust for speed, security and a robust network!

Avaliado em 12/05/2021

Google searches have proven that if users don't see a webpage within 2 seconds of clicking a link, they never visit the website again. With Cloudflare, not only do users see my webpage within a second of clicking a link, they are also incentivized to look around and in doing so, find more content that they might be interested in. This has increased user retention for my website, while also helping sign up new users to the mailing list to keep an active pool of engaged users.

Vantagens

For anyone starting out in the world of web development, setting up and using a CDN can be a very daunting task. This is where Cloudflare comes in. With a streamlined setup process and straightforward controls, you will be set up and ready to go within minutes of signing up for an account. For 90% of users out there, the free version provides above and beyond what you will require from a CDN. With additional DDoS protection, a strong firewall and extremely fast caching, it takes your website from being about average to one of the best on the market. Some websites can experience load times that are anywhere between 2x and 10x faster.

Desvantagens

Being limited to 3 page rules is one thing where Cloudflare feels like it could fall short on. 5 would've been a nice number. But if you can get a little technical with how URLs work in general, you can combine multiple rules into one, giving in essence more than 3 page rules.

Jay H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Massive gains with little effort or cost

Avaliado em 05/05/2020

Cloudflare can be categorized as an easy win. We have been using Cloudflare exclusively for almost all of our agency's clients for several years and cannot recommend them enough. It can be setup in under 30min and provide measurable results and improvements to a domain's performance and security immediately.

* More performant and cost effective than Google Cloud, or Amazon AWS offerings.
* Ranks #1 on DNSPerf.io
* Winner of Network World's "Managed DNS Shootout"

The most consistent barrier to adoption for a client is usually the client's I.T. department with arguments along the lines of "GoDaddy's nameservers are good enough.", fears of a product they don't have personal experience with, or a fear of giving up total control of DNS.

* Extremely easy to use
* Effortless SSL
* Effortless CDN
* Overall better UX

Desvantagens

* Support is via a ticketing system and can be slow when you're utilizing their free plan.

Constellix, Neustar UltraDNS e Google Cloud Platform

Performance, Reliability, Security options, Ease of use
Muhammad B.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for CDN but some hicups

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

Its an inexpensive CDN and free SSL in our experience for small website. If you have larger sites and busy traffics, you have to upgrade to paid options in cloudflare or it wont work for you.

Vantagens

Free tier is enough for most users' usage. Free SSL's and Free CDN. Not much option is available in the market for services they offer at no cost.

Desvantagens

We found it unstable alot of times, If you are using the SSL, site will display errors more frequently. We were using 2 major clients with lots of traffic and we started to experience more downtimes and cache issues, changes you make wont appear instantly for for many hours based on users locations and you have to manually purge it from cloudflare interface.

Ever since switched back the nameservers from Cloudflare back to orignal, most of the issues are gone.

Microsoft Azure, Fastly e AWS Lambda

Razões para escolher o Cloudflare

Pricing and also no more issues

Pricing and free tier
Diego M.
  • Setor: Internet

One or the best CDNs!

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

Vantagens

The overall experience with them has been great. It’s not only simple to setup, but also they have a huge documentation library where you can get a lot of information: from them, compatibility with other softwares, best configurations, etc.

The results you get by just getting their free plan are more than enough for small-medium companies. Also, they hace more than 150 servers around the world, so the performance results are really great, even comparing with some other paid services.

Desvantagens

Nothing to add here. My overall experience was really good. I never had an issue or had to get in touch with support. When ever I had a doubt, I was able to solve them just by checking their documentation library.

ArvanCloud CDN

Razões para mudar para o Cloudflare

I use both. Depending on my clients locations. ArganCloud has really good options as well, but the speed you get in some locations is a little bit less than Cloudflare.
Abel B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Great for website owners

Avaliado em 07/02/2021

Wouldn't switch to any other service for now, it works well for us.

Vantagens

Without Cloudflare's free services running on all our sites, we'd probably have to pay more for webhosting and spend tons protecting and preventing our sites from spam/bot traffic. Since we run many content sites and have added them to cloudflare, not only have we managed to halve our hosting bill but we've also managed to speed up our sites in the process as well all while using the free plan that has almost everything you need.

The free CLOUDFLARE SSL too means we don't have to pay for that. Cloudflare also has one of the fastest DNS propagation on the internet, unlike other providers who'd instruct you to wait 24 hours for full propagation all over the internet, with Cloudflare it's finished in minutes, not more than 2 hours in the worst case scenario. I also like that you can setup unlimited sites on the free plan, we currently have 10 websites on Cloudflare and its great.

The AlwaysOnline technology too is good as it makes your website appear online even when your hosting server is done, great when you have a static site. Caching and seriously many other features that makes it a fantastic idea to jump on.

Desvantagens

While most of the basic features are available for free users, the real paid features are $20 a month per site, not much when you have one or two sites but when you're hitting the 10th mark, take a toll on the wallet.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Got website? you need cloudflare!

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

Simply amazing the protection helps every website we own or create safe from attackers the analytics helps us to organize our server origins to increase page load. rocket loader always on for our nodejs apps and the page rules are simply awesome. I feel like if i write about every feature there is i will end up writing an entire book about cloudflare. Just give it a try if you haven't that is, you will be blown away with the usablity and features.

Vantagens

every features from DDoS protection to latest introduced workers. I highly like the felxible SSL and don't forget the DNS with proxy featuring CDN locations in every location of the world increasing the page loading time by a big margin. I don't remember when i start using Cloudflare but i am sure it's around 2014 and god i just love this, i can manage DNS for every DNS i own from single dashboard. The analytics and threat prevention WAF are like the essentials for every website we create.

Desvantagens

nothing apart from the cheapest plan being not so cheapest and the load balacer are somewhat costly if you consider the origin being the same. Apart from these things i said earlier i love cloudflare and will keep using it's free CDN unless i am forced to move out.

Viktoria J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

Vantagens

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

Desvantagens

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.