238 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
238 avaliações
Renato monteiro B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudflare é um serviço necessário a qualquer website

Avaliado em 14/03/2021

Atualmente utilizo o cloudflare em todos os sites próprios e também nos sites dos clientes do serviço de hospedagem de sites. Além de melhorar a segurança e a velocidade do acesso ao todos os sites também foi possível economizar no tráfego de cada site uma vez que o cloudflare faz cache da parte estática do conteúdo.

Vantagens

O cloudflare deixa os sites mais seguros a medida que atua como uma camada intermediária entre o usuário e o site, além de distribuir o conteúdo geograficamente utilizando CDN o que torna a acesso ao site mais rápido. As edições de registros DNS são instantâneas o que torna o serviço extremamente interessante mesmo no plano gratuito.

Desvantagens

Disponibilizam somente dois servidores DNS para configuração do site, além disso todos os sites da mesma conta recebem os mesmos servidores DNS, seria interessante ter mais servidores DNS ou a opção de escolher quais servidores usar a fim de evitar que uma empresa com múltiplos domínios concentrem todos os sites nos mesmos servidores.

Abel B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Great for website owners

Avaliado em 07/02/2021

Wouldn't switch to any other service for now, it works well for us.

Vantagens

Without Cloudflare's free services running on all our sites, we'd probably have to pay more for webhosting and spend tons protecting and preventing our sites from spam/bot traffic. Since we run many content sites and have added them to cloudflare, not only have we managed to halve our hosting bill but we've also managed to speed up our sites in the process as well all while using the free plan that has almost everything you need.

The free CLOUDFLARE SSL too means we don't have to pay for that. Cloudflare also has one of the fastest DNS propagation on the internet, unlike other providers who'd instruct you to wait 24 hours for full propagation all over the internet, with Cloudflare it's finished in minutes, not more than 2 hours in the worst case scenario. I also like that you can setup unlimited sites on the free plan, we currently have 10 websites on Cloudflare and its great.

The AlwaysOnline technology too is good as it makes your website appear online even when your hosting server is done, great when you have a static site. Caching and seriously many other features that makes it a fantastic idea to jump on.

Desvantagens

While most of the basic features are available for free users, the real paid features are $20 a month per site, not much when you have one or two sites but when you're hitting the 10th mark, take a toll on the wallet.

Diego M.

One or the best CDNs!

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

Vantagens

The overall experience with them has been great. It’s not only simple to setup, but also they have a huge documentation library where you can get a lot of information: from them, compatibility with other softwares, best configurations, etc.

The results you get by just getting their free plan are more than enough for small-medium companies. Also, they hace more than 150 servers around the world, so the performance results are really great, even comparing with some other paid services.

Desvantagens

Nothing to add here. My overall experience was really good. I never had an issue or had to get in touch with support. When ever I had a doubt, I was able to solve them just by checking their documentation library.

Megan J.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great free CDN

Avaliado em 04/04/2021

I started using Cloudflare after learning how CDNs could improve site speed. My site speed wasn't great and I had tried literally everything else so I figured it was time to try a CDN. I did a lot of research and Cloudflare seemed to be the best and most secure network. Although it didn't improve my site speed, I still had an overall good experience with it. If I ever went back to using a CDN for reasons other than site speed, I would choose Cloudflare again.

Vantagens

The free plan is great for small to medium-sized websites. It has all you need at no cost! Customer service is excellent. I reached out to them several times because I had questions about the setup process and they always got back to me very fast.

Desvantagens

It is not the most user-friendly software. It's complicated to set up and takes some time to learn your way around it. It also did not improve my site speed by much. I installed Cloudflare mainly to improve my site speed but the improvement was very small.

Angelica C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

It used to be a lot better

Avaliado em 30/10/2019

It served me well for a very long period, but it never mitigated any of my DDoS attacks. It did helped me when managing DNS was a pain in the ass.
BUt eventually I found out that it was slowing my website. Since I moved away from it and got separate services to do what CF used to (DNS, protection, analytics), I got way better services and faster sites.

Vantagens

It sure makes managing your sites's DNS and main configurations handy by centralizing them. It offers nice redirection features and a whole bunch of features like apps and protection, cdn, etc.

Desvantagens

But the service has been packing so many features that though it looks like advantage when it's not.

• Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

Solved me a GoDaddy DNS headache

Avaliado em 06/05/2020

Excellent. The situation was that I was building a landing page for a client. I needed to connect their domain to my funnel builder and my client already bought a domain with GoDaddy.
I could not for the life of me point the domain properly. I even engaged GoDaddy support twice to help me resolve it (wasting hours).
I had a tech-savvy friend who recommended I try to bypass GoDaddy by using CloudFlare.
He walked me through somewhat on how to use it, and it worked like magic.

Vantagens

I loved the fact that it was free.
I loved the fact that they solved a problem for me with GoDaddy making things super difficult (as they do).

Desvantagens

Nothing not to like, I have not had much experience with it, but the single reason I signed up for a free account solved a massive headache for me.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Got website? you need cloudflare!

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

Simply amazing the protection helps every website we own or create safe from attackers the analytics helps us to organize our server origins to increase page load. rocket loader always on for our nodejs apps and the page rules are simply awesome. I feel like if i write about every feature there is i will end up writing an entire book about cloudflare. Just give it a try if you haven't that is, you will be blown away with the usablity and features.

Vantagens

every features from DDoS protection to latest introduced workers. I highly like the felxible SSL and don't forget the DNS with proxy featuring CDN locations in every location of the world increasing the page loading time by a big margin. I don't remember when i start using Cloudflare but i am sure it's around 2014 and god i just love this, i can manage DNS for every DNS i own from single dashboard. The analytics and threat prevention WAF are like the essentials for every website we create.

Desvantagens

nothing apart from the cheapest plan being not so cheapest and the load balacer are somewhat costly if you consider the origin being the same. Apart from these things i said earlier i love cloudflare and will keep using it's free CDN unless i am forced to move out.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudflare is a must for anyone who has a website

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

We have been using Cloudflare for many years and will continue to use both the free and paid products offered by Cloudflare and its VPN service and free SSL.

Vantagens

Cloudflare is simply an amazing company with great products that keep all of our websites running smoothly. Before Cloudflare we was always struggling to keep our web servers online, now Cloudflare does all the heavy lifting for us.

Desvantagens

I struggle to find anything negative about Cloudflare, but I do wish to learn more about using the Cloudflare products on our websites and in our business.

Wilfrido E.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A quality Content Delivery Network CDN at super affordable prices.

Avaliado em 28/02/2021

The initial setup is really fast, even some hosting providers already offer it included in their annual plans. We who use the Enterprise version takes just a couple of hours to implement on a new site, relying on notifications in case something needs our attention.

Vantagens

From time to time we create websites for events or projects independent of our main business line, so even though we need an additional level of protection to that provided by the hosting, at CloudFlare we implement at the beginning of the project and we forget with the peace of mind that we are in good hands .

Desvantagens

The costs of the Business plans are somewhat high compared to the competition, but the Pro or even the Free in some cases is enough for the not-so-extensive needs of simple projects.

Josh C.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Best CDN I know of!

Avaliado em 07/01/2021

Cloudflare has been fantastic for free you can't beat it and it works easily with many hosts!

Vantagens

It's free for the features I need. It has great features that I want in a CDN like security, speed and caching. Using just the free features I don't think I need paid features so that is great! Easy to deploy!

Desvantagens

Support isn't great if you don't pay. Also every now and then my site looks odd. I clear the cache on site and browser and it still looks odd. Then I remember to clear cache on cloudflare and it is right. Mainly its that I have to go into the backend to clear cache no wordpress integration to easily clear cloudflare on site unless you use wp rocket.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Nearly every single site we set up gets run through CloudFlare because of it's security and...

Avaliado em 25/06/2018

It's great knowing CloudFlare is protecting our site from DDOS attacks. Their caching features make pages load incredibly fast, and their javascript CDN makes our sites load even faster still. The instantly updated DNS settings eliminates any downtime, meaning our users never even notice the switch.

Vantagens

Once the nameservers are set up at the registrar to point to CloudFlare, DNS changes within CloudFlare are instantaneous. This is a huge deal when moving from one server to another. Having built-in SSL is another great way to provide peace of mind to our visitors.

By essentially acting as a reverse proxy, it keeps our servers' IP addresses hidden from would-be attackers. Their bot and DDOS detection is legendary and their basic analytics are surprisingly helpful.

A CloudFlare hosted CDN, cdnjs.com, has countless globally hosted scripts that make site building not only easier, but it also ensures the end results performs incredibly well. It's been years since I've set up a site that didn't have some CloudFlare feature built in.

Desvantagens

I haven't had any luck with some of their automatic HTML/JS optimization features that involve rewriting the code. I can see how they would speed up page load, but I've often found they've broken my site. I don't really need that feature, so I'm not missing out, but if you're going to give it a try, make sure you test thoroughly, as you should be with any change made to a public server ;)

Jay H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Massive gains with little effort or cost

Avaliado em 05/05/2020

Cloudflare can be categorized as an easy win. We have been using Cloudflare exclusively for almost all of our agency's clients for several years and cannot recommend them enough. It can be setup in under 30min and provide measurable results and improvements to a domain's performance and security immediately.

* More performant and cost effective than Google Cloud, or Amazon AWS offerings.
* Ranks #1 on DNSPerf.io
* Winner of Network World's "Managed DNS Shootout"

The most consistent barrier to adoption for a client is usually the client's I.T. department with arguments along the lines of "GoDaddy's nameservers are good enough.", fears of a product they don't have personal experience with, or a fear of giving up total control of DNS.

* Extremely easy to use
* Effortless SSL
* Effortless CDN
* Overall better UX

Desvantagens

* Support is via a ticketing system and can be slow when you're utilizing their free plan.

Hannah S.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best tool for web page security

Avaliado em 09/01/2020

Thanks to Cloudflare we have excellent security on the web pages, it works great and it is very easy to use it, the interface is excellent and easy to understand, totally happy with the results offered by this tool. and I would recommend to other people who use this service, since I use it there is excellent security and I can say that it is the best platform of this style and type that is why it is so successful and people use it.

Vantagens

It is a security tool for all the web pages that we manage, it offers excellent security and it offers free SSL certificate which is important so that each website visitor feels security and tranquility, also helps against DDOS attacks in an impressive way and is One of its strengths for which Cloudflare is known, its way of configuring is easy and the interface is simple and easy to handle. In addition to this it also has very good free options that all users can use.

Desvantagens

I really have no complaints or I see significant problems, There are more solutions and utilities that Cloudflare gives than the problems that may arise in certain situations, if there is something to mention and that is when changing a configuration; these changes may take time to make, but basically it does not represent major problems since it is a safe and reliable tool that we can trust and ensure our safety.

Lucas P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing services and only getting better

Avaliado em 26/04/2020

I run DNS for all my hosting business through Cloudflare. The base-level firewall and caching keeps so much traffic from reaching my servers out of the box that I don't know what I'd do without it.

Once you add in manually-configured firewall rules and specific cache instructions, both malicious traffic and legit requests overloading my servers drops even further.

The API integration also allows me to add firewall rules based on alerts about malicious activity that I receive from things like fail2ban on my servers. This pushes the IP blocking one step further away from a single server and also protects my entire network of servers and sites from a malicious IP that has triggered a report from one server/site in the newtork.

Vantagens

Really fast updates to zone records
Amazing firewall and DDOS protection keep server load under control
Edge cache speeds TTFB and keeps origin server bandwidth low
JS Workers are AWESOME and come with a great free tier
Great admin UI

Desvantagens

I exclusively use the free tier for 40 domains and I really can't think of a single thing that CloudFlare could offer at this price that I could reasonably expect to get for free. I would be sunk without the free tier and am totally grateful for all they offer.

Viktoria J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

Vantagens

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

Desvantagens

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.

Rebecca R.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent software to accelerate the response of our website

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

This software is really useful since thanks to it we can provide our audience with a website or applications that are always available, that is, no matter where you are entering, you can always enter the website quickly because the workload is distributed on several servers, also the entry will always be safe because Cloudflare also stops those attacks that may impair the performance of that site.

Vantagens

I like Cloudflare a lot because it is a software that helps to accelerate the responses given by websites or applications so that when a visitor enters the site they do not have to go through a slow process to access them, and this is because It gives us balanced loads so that it is not a single server that carries out the work but is distributed on several servers, in addition to providing fast websites it is also able to protect them against threats and bots so before these attacks come and this software has stopped them and the best thing is that it not only protects our website but also its visitors as it sends them alerts that let them know that they are entering from an already infected computer so the easiest way to to avoid that is that he asks that they carry out a captcha.

Desvantagens

One of the drawbacks with this software is that when making changes to the website, such changes may take time to be reflected since this software saves the content in a static way.

David R.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Highly recommended firewall / CDN for all web sites, plus there is a great Free tier as well!

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

Overall experience with Cloudflare was really positive and given it does have a free tier and offers quite a few diverse features around security & performance, I recommend this software to all customers.

Vantagens

Cloudflare does a lot of different things for a web site, two of the biggest benefits is security and performance (often two things that don't always go together). Security - Cloudflare can be used to hide your actually site IP address which helps deter attackers, as well as the packet inspection that Cloudflare does and discards some attacks on your site. You can also reach for an 'Attack Mode' button which adds a Javascript verification prior to loading your site which will deter all bot attacks on your site.
In terms of performance, Cloudflare is a large CDN provider with PoP's (Point of Presence) across the globe, so having content cached around the world seriously helps with site speed.
Plus, Cloudflare has a really great free tier plan as well!

Desvantagens

There is quite a lot of options in the interface, so can take a bit to get around and get familiar with. Also forcing SSL can easily get your website into a redirect loop, but with patience and a bit of Googling you'll get to the right settings.

Alex T.

All in One Solution for Website Speed and Security

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

Vantagens

The best feature about this software, in my opinion, is their trade marked Javascript delivery optimization mode: Rocket Loader. This feature enables asynchronous loading of all third party scripts loaded on your web page, drastically increase page load times. Our team enables this feature on each of our client's websites and always results in at least a 10% difference in page speed scores.

Another feature that our company could certainly not live without is their dead simple firewall rule integration. A large majority of our clients only accept work locally or nationally, so any traffic coming from international sources is more than likely visiting with malicious intent. The country blocking feature in the firewall integration allows us to block this likely malicious traffic and decrease the odds of any security breaches into our client's sites.

Desvantagens

The only annoyance I had while using this software was the 30 second delay when clearing the server cache. This is a very small issue since 30 seconds is certainly not a long time, but my patience is not great when attempting to debug or optimize page speeds. This problem can be solved by turning development mode on, but when this feature is on all optimization features are disabled, so optimizing page speeds is not possible.

Andrew F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudflare is a “must have”

Avaliado em 27/02/2019

I’ve been using website caching providers for about 7 years now, and switched to Cloudflare about 4 years ago. I have not once looked back. For the money, CloudFlare is by far the best caching solution on the market. I use it on two websites, each with different needs, and am able to achieve very affordably what would have been a pretty expensive configuration a decade ago. The automation in CloudFlare makes it simple for anybody to use them. I have a technical background, but many of my clients don’t, and I’m able to walk them through getting set up and running with CloudFlare with very short order. I see myself being a CloudFlare customer for years to come.

Vantagens

The Cloudflare interface is intuitive and the software is extremely simple to use. The “set it and forget it” functionality is amazing, as it serves very much as an autonomous coaching solution once properly configured. Sure, you’ll need to tweak it from time to time as your website needs change, but that process is inviting and easy, even for people with less technical background. I also love the value that you get in even the lower-tiered price points. The DNS management is a huge bonus as well.

Desvantagens

It’s hard to say something bad about Cloudflare, but if I had to play devil’s advocate, I’d say that there are maybe a few features in the higher tier packages that I’d like to see in the entry level plan. Most users won’t feel this way though, as my particular needs are a little more specific than most.

Rick B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cloudflare took my site from Google Page Speed Score from 56/100 to 88/100 within a day!

Avaliado em 31/05/2018

My website's increase in speed was phenomenal. With the absolute minimal changes to my website configuration (I just added an optional plugin), and changes to my DNS settings, I was able to take my Google Page Speed Score from a 56 to an 88 within 24 hours. This is very good for SEO and page ranking, which was really amazing.

Vantagens

Cloudflare works seamlessly in the background, without having to do very much configuration. After the initial DNS setup, plugin setup on WordPress, and Configuration Wizard on Cloudflare, the process runs itself. I was amazed that a CDN could speed my website up as much as it did. I am now able to handle much larger volumes of traffic thanks to this.

The protection from DDOS attacks is a definite added bonus, not that I have seen this used on my sites yet.

Desvantagens

The initial setup and propagation of DNS settings across the web makes for a few a small bit of downtime during the first day, but this is most likely a function of how the internet works, and not the actual software

Ryan E.

A Free Plan Offering Premium Features

Avaliado em 09/05/2018

The main reason we first started using CloudFlare within our business was to upgrade all of our sites to SSL effortlessly, in preparation for the new Google HTTPS stricter rules. CloudFlare served this function perfectly, saving us money on advanced SSL certificates as well as time on installing these certificates manually. Since then, we have explored the other features of CloudFlare and impressed has been an understatement. As stated earlier, the benefits of CloudFlare are simply astonishing for a free product.

Vantagens

The free plan on CloudFlare is simply unbelievable value. For the low cost of nothing, you gain a world class CDN system which offers enterprise level security that rivals many premium, high cost solutions. The variety of features is astonishing too, with free SSL certificates, caching services and advanced analytics included also with the free plan.

Desvantagens

It's hard to fault CloudFlare, but if I were to criticise something it would be that many of the caching features cause severe breakage to a site. For example, whenever I enable the Rocket Loader my WordPress sites are always broken in some form. However, beggars can't be choosers and these issues can simply be averted by not enabling this feature.

Geoffrey C.

Great for Admins!

Avaliado em 26/02/2019

It is a huge time saver when you have to manage lots of one-off sub domains. For trivial sites it reduces system administration work. The caching service is also useful.

Vantagens

I like that I can use the reverse proxy to apply an ssl certificate. This saves me immense amounts of time. Before Cloudflare, I would be presented with a random cloud server with something hacked together by a developer on it, and told "We need this live before tomorrow." I would then go about trying to get credentials so I could install the certificate. Now, I can just point a domain at an ip and assign a subdomain and ssl cert without ever having to log into a server.

Desvantagens

The Ip addresses it uses for the reverse proxy all have to be whitelisted. Since I don't have a private Ip address that is just mine, I cannot use the reverse proxy for certain production servers. If the traffic comes through cloudflare's porxy service, you lose the source unless you change your application to consume a header they attach.

The web goes through Cloudflare

Avaliado em 31/05/2020

Cloudflare allows me to have one general dashboard for most of my DNS usage, has relevant security and performance improvements and I can turn on/off individual features as I please. it's a very good and reliable central hub where to handle all of that work, which would be annoying without. I've been using it.. forever it feels like, and I'm happy with it.

Vantagens

The free opportunity is so robust that most of the websites I have go through Cloudflare FREE plan, even if just to handle DNS. It works perfectly and then you can scale up individual websites as you need to.

Desvantagens

There really isn't much not to like, everything works as it should. If there's anything I could say something about their rocket loader not playing nice with many web platforms, so it can't really be used much. But that's it.

Boris T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing CDN and great protection for your website

Avaliado em 14/03/2021

We use Cloudflare for caching and CDN primarily, but are also very happy with its DDoS attack protection. All the customers we introduce to Cloudflare are absolutely amazed by how much it improves their website and how well it behaves once behind CDN and solid caching, just by using the free version. Most of them switch to the paid version later on.

Vantagens

Everything in Cloudflare is amazing and useful for all the websites I make. If I had to pick and choose I would be hard pressed to choose between the CDN and caching. Both work wonders in improving your website speed, which Google rewards with better positioning, and customers reward with longer retention. The best part - basic features are free to use!

Desvantagens

Some of the options are not available in the free version and those options are pricey. Other than that, I have nothing I don't like about Cloudflare. Using the free version is enough for basic protection and caching and that works like a charm.

O. kelvin K.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Top Service For SSL

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

Makes installing SSL certificate for my websites easy.

Vantagens

These days websites with no SSL certificate installed scare users.

Google Chrome displays the scary message "website not secure" to users immediately they land on your website, this is a big red flag.

As a website owner, you can't ignore SSL certificate for your website, and Cloudflare helps you with that.

At a time, I was struggling with installing an SSL certificate for my blog, almost paid huge amount to someone who promised to save my blog, I had to pause for a moment, went online for solution and cloudflare saved the day.

There are videos on YouTube that can show you how to use it.

It's just a matter of changing your name servers to the that of Cloudflare.

Desvantagens

None, but it was hard at first, but now I even use it for my clients.