Mindbody

4,0 (2 831)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software para gestão de empresas de saúde e bem-estar

(2 831)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Estou com um shape bem legal por conta dos exercicos que vejo nele

Estou com um shape bem legal por conta dos exercicos que vejo nele

Vantagens

Ele possui uma grande variedade de exercícios que você pode realizar em casa para se manter em forma.

Desvantagens

De vez em ele não conecta e impossibilita de ver as aulas, ele pede pra logar é simplesmente não vai

Helder
  • Setor: Mercado de capitais
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliando a ferramenta Mindbody

Avaliado em 05/09/2023

Sem dúvida, o Mindbody me auxiliou a me organizar de forma mais eficiente e aproveitar ao máximo as atividades que adoro.

Vantagens

O que mais me encantou no Mindbody foi a facilidade de usar o app, além da diversidade de opções oferecidas. A interface é intuitiva e o aplicativo é extremamente conveniente de usar.

Desvantagens

Apenas achei que as opções de personalização são um pouco limitadas.

Giseuda
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Super recomendo

Avaliado em 23/11/2022

Ótima, muito bom recomendo muito

Ótima, muito bom recomendo muito

Vantagens

Muito bom indico demais prático e rápido ☺️☺️☺️

Desvantagens

Até o momento não tenho queixas, muito bom 😍

Sherree
Sherree
  • Setor: Cosmético
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Time Saving

Avaliado em 28/11/2023

Very happy and less stressed with Mindbody.

Very happy and less stressed with Mindbody.

Vantagens

I can have all the different kinds of appointments for my Mary Kay on here easily. Easy to load and navigate through it. Helps keep personal appointments seperate from my businesse.

Desvantagens

So far I haven't found anything that I don't like or that would be a Con for users.

Nancy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Mindbody Review

Vantagens

It is an easy system to use. Very user friendly, especially for onboarding new employees to use.

Desvantagens

It can get a little glitchy. Often times employees are not able to log in.

Edward
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

Avaliado em 11/03/2021

I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional.

However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business.

Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Vantagens

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Desvantagens

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense).

No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

I chose MindBody 10 years ago when there weren't many better alternatives or industry-specific alternatives. There now are considerable options for music teaching software so I fear I must bid MindBody goodbye...
Mike

What A Great System For Spas

Avaliado em 16/03/2024

Just an amazing system, customer support, quality of the product and how easy it is to use.

Vantagens

This program is very easy to use, we have multiple spas, and they inter contact, east to book clients, had membership and cand set any date to make it customer friendly. The have amazing customer support if you have any questions ever.

Desvantagens

There was nothing we did not like about this system. This is the only system i would ever use.

Virginia
  • Setor: Belas Artes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mind body, your one stop shop

Avaliado em 22/01/2024

We've been using it for over 6 years for our business and will continue to use it.

Vantagens

We can schedule, run payment and keep track of all of our students in one place, it also integrates with our marketing system.

Desvantagens

Every update the location of features changes somewhat drastically and all staff needs to start looking at where to find these features when it happens and get used to it all over again.

Olivia
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Been around for a while and got much hetter

Avaliado em 20/05/2024

Overall I trust the mindbody brand and am glad to see a business using it because it’s familiar.

Vantagens

I remember using Mindbody years ago. It has come a long way since then. They must be taking feedback seriously.

Desvantagens

I find that some businesses have their business on mindbody plus their own app plus a website. Sometimes it get confusing which one to use.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Too expensive for what it does

Avaliado em 06/06/2019

I was using mindbody to replace acuity for scheduling my yoga/fitness classes and coaching client....

It turns out that it has a lot of glitches for the users and on the administrator side it's overly complicated. It also doesn't have some of the features that I was used to (or perhaps I couldn't find them). For the cost of using this software I expected lots of bells and whistles, but they all cost more. I am a very small business trying to grow and have gone back to my previous software, Acuity.

Vantagens

The app is the one thing that is great about this product. I think it's why there are so many users.

Desvantagens

The cost is far too high for a small business such as mine. When you factor in the exchange rate as well, almost my whole profit was going to rent and scheduling software.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

I chose it specifically for the app to make it easier on the end user side
Jennifer
Jennifer
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Not Worth the Expense

Avaliado em 13/01/2020

Awful. Don't buy this product.

Awful. Don't buy this product.

Vantagens

Being listed among my competitors and found by other users.

Desvantagens

This is the most expensive and clunky application I have ever attempted to use. The back end is just awful. I signed up for three months because Mindbody said it would take that long to see results. At the end I was out $500 and didn't get a single new lead.

I am pretty tech savvy when it comes to using online programs and software. This program was such a headache. I didn't need all the bells and whistles they offered. I just wanted to manage my clientele. It was so difficult that I ended up just setting up the basics and, after I received no leads and, they wanted more money for promotion, etc. I cancelled.

They continue to call and email me to try to get me to sign up again. I keep asking to be removed from the list.

It is awful that Mindbody has such a hold on the market. There are such better products out there that charge less and function better. Don't feel trapped by them. Get out and search for something else if you are unhappy and, especially if, you are losing money.

LoriAnn

Basic Package Review

Avaliado em 11/06/2024

Overall, pretty easy to setup and maintain.

Overall, pretty easy to setup and maintain.

Vantagens

Easy adding and cancelling clients from classes and appointments.

Desvantagens

Reports very limited on basic version. Especially monitoring customer account balances (# classes left).

Ja'Keya

THE MOST MOTIVATIONAL

Avaliado em 20/05/2024

OVERALL AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! Will continue to use.

OVERALL AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! Will continue to use.

Vantagens

What I love most about this app is the way it keeps me accountable with my fitness. The motivation is outstanding!!!

Desvantagens

I don't have anything bad to say about this app.

Lindsay
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Super easy to use!

Avaliado em 12/03/2024

Vantagens

Very easy to use. Love that it has so much functionality and different ways to use it.

Desvantagens

Didn’t like that it became more complicated with the amount of functions that we needed it to do. Just needs more honing and work to be perfect

Heather

Great software

Vantagens

Best support of any software I've ever used, worth it just for that alone

Desvantagens

No major cons come to mind to be honest

Tina
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Great for scheduling

Avaliado em 06/03/2024

Vantagens

I have used this app personally for scheduling and have always found it easy to use, for 1 company it sends me text reminders and confirmations when I cancel apts.

Desvantagens

I have not experienced any cons so far.

Marnie
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Inconsistent pricing

Avaliado em 02/05/2024

Vantagens

I like how simple it is to book things throughout the app

Desvantagens

I don't like how there tend to be inconsistencies from MindBody to other apps for the same services.

Rosalinda
  • Setor: Esportes

MINDBODY Review

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like...

Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

Desvantagens

When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback.
Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

David
  • Setor: Varejistas

LIGHTYEARS BEHIND THE COMPETITION

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

My experience was $500 per month at two locations of nigthmares, frustration, and apologies for clients. I truly should have left them years ago, but don't like making clients switch POS systems more than once in 5 years, and I should have just done it sooner.

Vantagens

The only thing good about this software is the App on the customer facing side.

Desvantagens

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Fresha

Razões para escolher o Mindbody

Booker was even worse... an easy bar to exceed.

Software anterior

Booker

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

I left Mindbody for Fresha, and it's the best software I have used by a mile. Not only is the App smooth, defect free, attractive, and intuitive, it was also HUNDREDS of dollars a month CHEAPER! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Fresha. They continue to innovate and work within the beauty and hair industry to make the best product. Boulevard is a new up and comer, but even that I tried is far behind Fresha in value.
Carrie
Carrie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Small Business that MBO doesn't really care about and they make you feel that way.

Avaliado em 05/11/2018

Considering there are so many new platforms that don't have the tech debt look to newer more innovative companies. MBO will see you on 20 years in the business but in tech that is actually more a liability to them. There platform coding is outdated and they are not flexible. They require third parties (more cost to the user) to patch what they can't create themselves.

Vantagens

Familiarity which is also its weakness

Desvantagens

We have been with MBO for almost over 4 years. They have the right to change you billing options at will. So complicated to get anything done. They have a department within a department. You try to get an answer to a question and you are sent to three different people and maybe you will get an answer. Our Account Rep can't even get an answer to our question and refers us to the website or refers us to another department because they don't have the power to fix (change an email address).

They changed their billing tiers and ours was obsolute. Instead of talking to us and finding which of the new tiers we wanted they took the liberties and changed us to the more expensive tier. We didn't need the functionalities of the more expensive tier. When we asked for a refund they denied us saying that they emailed us. Problem is the email they had wasn't even an email that has ever existed ([email protected]) and not the email used every single day to sign in and had every single permission within the software.

Eric

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry

Avaliado em 07/05/2019

I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

Vantagens

Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company.
It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well.
This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

Desvantagens

I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.

Jeffrey

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

Avaliado em 27/01/2020

Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

Vantagens

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Desvantagens

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Molly
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Miracle Software

Avaliado em 14/03/2017

MindBody is the admin assistant I've always needed and could never before afford. In the first three months of using it I DOUBLED my income. My clients can schedule, cancel, reschedule, sign up for classes and pay online- that alone saves me at least two hours a day that I no longer have to be on the phone, I can be working! Or playing with my family, or a million other things rather than sitting on a phone or on email. Just the ability to take credit cards (all of them) increased my pay; there's a feature when the client pays which asks if they want to leave a tip and offers different percentages or a custom amount...and when asked if they want to leave a tip, more people do so! Seriously my average went from 65 to 90 each session. Clients can buy gift cards online and print them out immediately, that's a nice feature for those last minute gift givers, and they are again asked if they want to leave a tip... it's crazy how quickly my income skyrocketed. I'm beyond grateful.

OH and the best part. MindBody's customer service. I was actually offered a lower rate with another company (we'll call them Circle so I don't offend the real company) but Circle was terrible. With Circle, I waited fifteen months to get the rate I was promised and I was constantly tossed back and forth in emails and phone calls as Circle passed blame and did nothing to help my business. So I checked out MindBody. And they walked me through the software, the setup, how to use it, they even showed me how to customize everything for my business! We're talking 45 minute phone calls with this awesome customer service associate (Rep- he's so calm and intelligent and researches every question you have) EVERY WEEK until I felt comfortable using MindBody. I was terrified after trying Circle, but MindBody gave me the software, the skills, the customization, the feedback- did I mention you can run reports at any time to figure profit and taxes and such?- and as of today I stand to TRIPLE my income this year. Thank God I didn't give up after Circle. Thank God I found MindBody.

I realize I'm typing in stream-of-consciousness, I realize I'm beyond excited, but for a single mother of three running her own business who had learned to live just below the poverty level, to make such a leap in income, to have such powerful and professional software, to have the unwavering support and knowledge base of an entire team of people at MindBody- it's overwhelming. Miracle Software.

Vantagens

MindBody customer support is AWESOME! It's the reason I stay with MindBody, though Square offers a lower rate to NCBTMB members such as myself- square's customer support is awful. In contrast stands Max Malle. Remember that name. Best customer service rep I've ever known. He and the others go above and beyond their jobs- you can feel their sincerity. Oh and I've doubled my income and am set to triple it this year because the software does SO MUCH WORK for me. It's my administrative assistant that I only pay $ a month for! It rocks.

Desvantagens

Hm. Well, I have yet to figure out the difference between signing someone up for a yoga class and signing them in to a yoga class, so maybe differentiating that in the program's wording would help. OH and for those of us who use our phones exclusively, not a computer, when using the software, it would be lovely if the phone programming held everything just like the computer programming does. Hmmmmm .... OH and sometimes late at night my schedule disappears completely from my phone. It shows up as blank, which is frightening, but in the morning it's back to normal. Maybe you guys are working on it then?

Resposta do Mindbody

Thank you for your review, Molly!

Christian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

seven levels of HELL. Never in my life have I been ASHAMED to use a service or product before.

Avaliado em 15/05/2017

I know now what to look for with a company. This is totally not a company I would do business with again. EVER.

Vantagens

It tricks you and makes you think it's a good idea to use. The sales people are super sweet, kind, nice and charming just like a serial killer trying to get you into their white van with promises of candy, puppies and a meal with Jesus himself to answer all your questions in life.

Desvantagens

Where do I even begin??? it SUCKS. Customer service is a joke, that is if you ever get a hold of anyone. Then they flat out lie to you. The only time I could get a call or e mail back was from a sale department trying to sell me a bigger package. One guy David, lied so bad to me it was like he was a used car sales man in training. Their 24/7 support really means YOU have to wait 24/7 to get a hold of anyone. I got an e mail about a 45% price increase . The support staff told me not to worry about the e mail, I had until March before my price would go that high. Well Jan came around and HAPPY NEW YEAR, big fat price increase just like the e mail said. My call to him was the best after that. He told me I misunderstood and the e mail was correct. So that phone call that took forever to clear up the question about the e mail was just a big waste of time because he lied through his teeth to keep me paying. I would totally save your money unless you like to throw it out and waste any free time you might have. I wish I had found truthful reviews. I went off their marketing I saw everywhere and a business coach that I found out after really didn't have any experience with them. She learned to never recommend them. I learned I can totally control my anger and not drive my car through their headquarters. So MindBody really is about causing you totally frustration in your mind and physical pain in your body from all the crap they put you through. RUN FAST and FAR.

Todd

Stay FAR FAR away, Customer Support and Sales is a joke

Avaliado em 13/09/2017

Vantagens

The only pro I can think of is the integrated merchant processing. Even then it's not really a pro because if you want to use another processor it's not gonna happen.

Desvantagens

Work Item 506732 - [Public API][Verified][GetClientServices][Business App] Unable to check out appointments with services that are associated with a service category relationship

This issue was first reported to Mindbody on July 31st and to-date nothing has been done to resolve it. We continuously call and email the company to only be told the following and I quote "Compensation: We discussed our Terms of Service, and how they do not grant compensation for work items such as these. The compensation you were given was related to your experience, and not associated in anyway with a loss of revenue, or increase in cost associated with this work item. Because you have already been compensated for your experience with this issue, there will be no additional or ongoing compensation applied to your account.
Internal Communication: I have reached out to our Developers for the most current information about this issue that they can provide to us. When they reply to me, I can relay that information to you. You will also be proactively notified via email when the issue is resolved."

This is fine and all but Mindbody will not sit here and continue to charge us full price for less than half of a product. Literally when teachers cannot check out lessons properly the system doesn't know to bill for the lessons. That means an overall decrease in revenue and a break down of the billing system.

Resposta do Mindbody

Hi Todd,

Thank you for sharing your experience with MINDBODY. Our development team has been making changes to the features that are impacted by the issue that you are experiencing and are working towards a solution to the work item. In the interim, our support team is available to assist you if you want additional updates, or you can reply to the email you received from our Tech Support Team Lead earlier this week.