WebPT

4,3 (469)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Ótimo software para fisioterapia e reabilitação

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

469 avaliações

WebPT

Avaliado em 09/01/2019

WebPT has alot of benefits that other software like it does not and if you are trying to decide between them I would definitely go with WebPT they have great customer service support any time you call they do their best to help with the problem.

Vantagens

WebPT is the easiest electronic medical records software to use it is very userfriendy and easy to train employees on. The appointment reminders are a great feature and alot of patients sign up for them and we have seen an increase of patients making appointments because of the remiders. It is nice to be able to schedule for multiple providers without having to open a new screen or change a provider like you do on many other medical software. It is easy to add a new patient or new insurance or a new provider. Scanning documents directly into a patients chart is also a time saver and a neat feature as well as being able to fax initial evaluations or progress notes to doctors for signatures from WebPT.

Desvantagens

Somtimes the software has a glitch and deletes an appointment or moves it to a different time.

Kalin
Kalin

Great Healthcare Software

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

Overall, WebPT has been an excellent platform for tracking patient progress and information. It is very convenient due to the fact that it is web-based and can be accessed across many devices and platforms.

Vantagens

I used this software as a physical therapy tech to keep notes on patients and make notes on their progress. One of the best features of WebPT is that it is web-based, so it can be accessed anywhere. It also allowed my facility to save money on computers by just using Chromebooks instead of having to buy full-fledged PCs for the clinic.

Desvantagens

This visual interface is very basic, and the aesthetics have not been updated in quite a while. While this is just a nitpicking gripe, I would like to see a little bit of an update in the interface to make it look cleaner and more modern. This is definitely personal preference, however, and some may prefer the no-nonsense layout.

Dan
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Administration

Avaliado em 06/11/2017

From a therapist prospective, it is easy to use but there are cons.

From a therapist prospective, it is easy to use but there are cons.

Vantagens

Therapists say it is easy to use. You may scan documents into the program for storage which is helpful. The ability to have a 'comment section' that therapist see when seeing a patient is nice. You can put a unique comment regarding the payer here such as X insurance does not allow X treatment

Desvantagens

Reports are pitiful. We have to do so much manual work to see what we need to see. Also compliance is very lacking. For example, some insurance contracts allow us to bill the 8 minute rule by unique cpt code per CPT rules (not Medicare/Federal programs which have more restrictive rules with total time Trump). For these commercial contracts if a provider does 12 minutes of 97140, 12 minutes of 97110 and 12 minutes of 97112 we can bill 3 units even through the total time is only 36 minutes. (Please take a Gwenda seminar for all the documentation to show in certain circumstances where this is allowed for non-Medicare non-Federal payers). In order to handle this scenario in WebPT, you must shut off all over-site. If you shut off all over-site, things get crazy. For example, if a therapist accidently logs 30 units instead of 30 minutes, WebPT will now not notify you. The only way to proof before billing to see how many minutes is assigned to each cpt code is to open each an every note and look. There is NO REPORT or billing log that will tell you how many minutes are assigned to each cpt code. That is why I spend 8 hours every two weeks opening each and every note for specific payers to see if units are assigned correctly. I commonly find 22 minutes of 97140 where the therapist assigned 2 units to this. This is overbilling and I have to manually open each note to catch it. Other major software out there can easily handle this scenario. Also, the system will not give cancel/no show rates per each unique provider. We have to manually do this. Also, we can run a great report for Medicare but not for any other payers. For example our state has a unique requirement for rehab agencies in which we have to do recerts more frequently than required by Medicare. We can run a report for Medicare to help track when they are due, but there is not the option to run this same report for other payers in addition to Medicare. It's very frustrating that our info is in there but we can't report on it. In retrospect we wish we would have went with Clinicient, BMS or something else.

We LOVE WebPT!

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Vantagens

You can use it from your phone or at home easily and it is very intuitive. It forces you to follow documentation guidelines so you are always compliant.

Desvantagens

It's not always easy to get in touch with customer service, which was really only an issue when we were switching over from one EMR to WebPT

Alternativas consideradas

Mindbody

Razões para escolher o WebPT

Cost, PT specific documentation

Razões para mudar para o WebPT

Cost, it was PT specific
Heather
Heather

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

WebPT has made scheduling, documentation and billing so much easier!! We perform better with...

Avaliado em 25/09/2017

My job is easier to manage and our company is able to be more productive.

My job is easier to manage and our company is able to be more productive.

Vantagens

I love that WebPT allows customization of so many areas so we can make it work best for us - we are not stuck with a one size fits all approach. We select what color / style appointments show up in to reflect what payer type or appointment type is scheduled. We can bulk edit the schedule to make it fit our therapists availability. They have an agreement with Kareo so our billing flows over easily. I also love the reports to keep good tabs on what we are doing and how things are processing.

Desvantagens

I am waiting for them to fine tune a few things to come along side us even more for compliance when we do addendums.

Garima

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Will never recommend it to anyone

Avaliado em 01/04/2024

My experience with WebPT has been challenging, particularly due to issues with their customer service. While their product itself is decent, the constant turnover in staff led to a lack of consistency in communication. Over our three years with them, we encountered multiple billing errors that went unresolved, resulting in financial losses for our business.

Additionally, there were issues with their billing process. Despite providing our credit card for monthly payments, they failed to charge it for several months without notifying us. When they eventually realized their mistake, they demanded a substantial lump sum payment without offering a reasonable payment plan. It took numerous frustrating calls and hours on hold to finally establish a payment arrangement, only to find that our payments were not being properly credited to our account.

Despite ongoing attempts to resolve these issues, including stopping payments while awaiting resolution, we received no notice before they abruptly discontinued their services. Their mistakes and lack of accountability have significantly impacted our business, leading to unnecessary stress and financial strain. Furthermore, their decision to send our account to collections was unwarranted and further exacerbated the situation. Overall, the lack of professionalism and accountability from WebPT has severely affected our trust in their services.

Vantagens

Ease of doing the SOAP notes, took less time but initial evaluation and progress notes still took long time

Customer service, billing, professionalism

Brittany
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Utter lack of professionalism

Avaliado em 09/10/2023

I am an LMT and have a medically focused practice, therefore, most of what I do overlaps with some of what PT's do. Given this fact, I have been searching for a new EMR and RMC system that is all integrated. I just got off of a "sales call" that couldn't have been longer than 3 minutes with [sensitive content hidden] clearly thought that being on a call with me was a waste of his time. I got eye rolls, told maybe I should find someone to jerry-rig a system together for massage therapists since they don't exist even after telling him multiple times that what WebPT offers is what I am looking for. He immediately told me that I would be looking at paying $300-$700 a month and asked if that was something I could afford because he didn't want to waste time, you know giving me a demo like we were supposed to be doing. He told me they charge $150 per month to use their scheduler and scoffed at me when I get all of that functionality for free from another platform. He did everything he could to try to get me off of the phone by throwing what he figured were numbers I couldn't afford. The fact is I can afford that, and I will pay another company that money now, because [sensitive content hidden] you were demeaning and dismissive. This is the third phone call I have set-up with this company's sales department and have all three times been treated terribly.

Vantagens

Don't know, sales wouldn't even give me a demo.

Desvantagens

Dismissive, unprofessional sales team.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We have been using web pt for about 2 years now and our experience has been wonderful with it.

Avaliado em 21/11/2017

Ease of use for an EMR system.

Ease of use for an EMR system.

Vantagens

I really like that this software is easy to use and have found it extremely easy to train staff. I also like that there are many places to put extra in house information if needed. The reports section has also been an extreme help to our company as the missed notes reports will pick up if any therapists have any outstanding notes. This helps us in our a/r . I also find the the appointment reminders to be of help as well. The fact that there are more than one place to put in authorizations is helpful to keeping track of auth.

Desvantagens

Sometimes there are glitches in the system. It doesnt happen often but when it does the whole system freezes.

• Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Avaliado em 09/05/2019

Vantagens

I love all the drop down options to make documentation easier and more efficient.

Desvantagens

Wish there was a little easier way to add body parts in for ROM and testing that are not directly correlated to injury, i.e. when they have multiple injuries like shoulder and ankle.

Great Software for PT

Avaliado em 05/02/2019

Vantagens

This software is wonderful for scheduling and documentation. They help us stay compliant with new rules and laws.

Desvantagens

The price is rising - there are more features over time though.

Kristin

Avaliado em 06/11/2013

I work for a small, privately owned outpatient practice with three clinic sites. We recently began using WebPT. Over the course of my schooling and employment, I have used approximately six or seven different EMR programs. Overall, I would rate WebPT in the top three or four of those programs. They are doing a number of things right, but leave much to be desired.

I think WebPT's biggest downfall is its lack of efficiency, which, at times, is costing our clinicians valuable treatment time with our patients. There are a number of extra steps that one must take in order to complete documentation on initial evaluations, flowsheets, and home exercise programs. Below are a list of some of the problems we have experienced along with suggestions for improvement.

1. When creating IE templates, we are currently unable to view the details of the tabs we are selecting. If the details of selected tabs end up being different than expected, we must later go back and modify the template after we perform the eval. To fix this, enable viewing of IE tab details when creating templates.
2. When entering diagnosis codes, the search bar does not always register keywords, making it difficult to quickly find appropriate diagnosis codes. To fix this, improve search capability in the diagnosis code box. (e.g. - enter keyword "shoulder" and all diagnoses with "shoulder" pop up).
3. We have experienced issues with notes not saving (or not formatting into a PDF document) due to using symbols (e.g. - &, #, *, /, -) in our documentation. To fix this, enable the use of symbols without need for extra spacing to improve efficiency of use for clinicians.
4. It is difficult and time-consuming to find specific exercises in the flowsheet and home exercise program due to the search bar requiring a very specific order/combination of words. Improve search capability in flowsheet and HEP (e.g. - enter keywords "shoulder AAROM" and all exercises with those words in no particular order should pop up). If WebPT is unable to do this, then at the very least provide a paper copy of exercises with their titles (in categorical or alphabetical order) to clinics for use as a quick reference.
5. When you are able to find exercises in the HEP, the results page requires you click a tab to see the remaining exercises. To fix this, get rid of the "see more results" box in the HEP, and simply have all exercises appear on one page.
6. The flowsheet and HEP do not link to one another. If they did, developing a HEP would be much more efficient. We are currently doing twice the work when we have to search for exercises in the HEP after we already listed them in the flowsheet. (As discussed in #4, this is a time consuming process). To fix this, provide an option/tab to carry exercises from the flowsheet to the HEP. Also, enable a feature to view exercises in the flowsheet before selecting them (to ensure we are ultimately selecting the exercises we want on patients' HEPs).
7. We are currently unable to share HEP templates with other clinicians unless each clinician searches through other therapist's patient records to find a previously created HEP template. This is impractical and inefficient. To fix this, provide an option for us to create HEP templates that may be shared by all clinicians. (e.g. - an option similar to the public IE templates).
8. There is currently no option to add photos of customized exercises that are not found on WebPT. To fix this, add an option for us to upload our own photos for use in our HEPs.
9. When adding exercises to flowsheets, they do not stay in a consistent order. Therefore, clinicians end up scrolling up/down the flowsheet repeatedly to find the exercise that was added. Furthermore, after we order exercises they fall out of order if we then add further exercises. To fix this, default placement of exercises to the bottom of the flowsheet when they are added in order to improve organization and efficiency .
10. If autosave is on when the flowsheet is previewed (but not finalized), it duplicates the charges for the same date of service when we attempt to add further exercises. Therefore, we must go through and delete each exercise for one date of service before finalizing the document in order to avoid doubling exercise minutes. To fix this, enable us to preview flowsheets without incurring changes to them.

Russ

WEBPT TOPS the EMR LIST

Avaliado em 22/10/2016

I was one of the original 100 members of WEBPT and I could not have advanced my practice without it, what 10 years ago? (not sure how long its been) and surely could not survive without it now. The ongoing onslaught of insurance changes, branches, etc etc., especially Medicare, PQRS, G Codes is challenging enough but would be unsurmountable without WEBPT. I love the webinars for education and the new program Rehab Nation to keep us in touch and involved. I love the store with discounted items in which believe me, I have checked around and there are some good discounts at the WEBPT STORE. I am a critics critic and expect quality and customer service, each of which I have received with WEBPT. Thank You.!

not enough to mention.

Bhairvi

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

An Average product

Avaliado em 03/04/2018

Vantagens

WebPT allows to keep all the documents together with facility of eDocs where scripts and all other documents can be scanned in to make a folder. It also allows to fax documents without need to download.

Desvantagens

Customer Service: very poor, mainly requires you to email them and then wait for their mercy for them to get in touch with you. It can take a week to 2 to resolve issues as you cannot speak to a person directly. Sometimes you do get lucky if someone actually answers the phone.
Scheduling: The service is average, it does not count the number of sessions you have used for the patient. So you cannot just function just using scheduling, you will have to go back to documents to see how many sessions patient was authorized and how many they have used.
System failure: Usually their downtimes/maintainence are off work hours but in the last 2 years of using WebPT when system has been down during regular working hours, they have failed to notify you in advance and all of a sudden you are working on notes and scheduling the system just goes off. Also there is no backup or does not even let you access schedule to call patients, leaving you practically useless and crippled.

Diana

ReissPT LOVES WebPT

Avaliado em 16/05/2023

I love WebPT. From [sensitive content hidden] to all the customer service representatives and technicians Thank you ! You make good and useful updates because you listen to your users.

Vantagens

I love that all my needs as a private practice owner and as a physical therapist are meet under one roof that is WebPT

Desvantagens

I would like to track and schedule non insurance. Services Such as wellness or other cash services. Maybe I just don’t know how but I want to set up reminders for those people etc I have to made a chart for the internal payments collection and billing and often I want a one time only option. Call me to discuss

Sarah

Poor Customer Service, Very overpriced compared to other options

Avaliado em 29/10/2021

Poor to Fair. Even when we were customers the service side was not very good.

Poor to Fair. Even when we were customers the service side was not very good.

Vantagens

It is designed for physical therapy, so that is helpful. THE software is good, the customer service is not.

Desvantagens

When we transitioned from WebPT to a different provider, they were very unhelpful in the transition, to the point of with holding our export of records, not returning phone calls or emails and being very dismissive and almost ellusive about what we needed to do to make a smooth transition to a new company. No one likes customers to leave, I realize, however I would have expected a more professional approach.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Using WebPT in a private practice.

Avaliado em 06/03/2019

Once I got used to the system documenting was a breeze. I will be honest it takes time getting used to each EMR but WebPT was pretty quick. I had in down in a couple weeks. The first few weeks though were frustrating and I was not sure why we were using this new EMR, but after I became proficient I was glad we got it.

Vantagens

I love that the software can combine scheduling, billing, and documentation. This saved us a lot time. I really enjoy that you can load specific plans in the objective form. For example a form for a RTC tear will be very different from a TKA. So being able to make customized plans for specific diagnosis saves time and saving time documenting means you get to spend more time with each patient.
Once a note is done you can easily access it for each patient that is simple and easy to read in the classic SOAP note format. I love that I can access their database from any computer with a secure login.

Desvantagens

The software can be repetitive with some of the boxes that you need to check. I will be honest I get too many emails from them but I don't want to unsubscribe because about 2/5 are very important ones with updated information for the software.

Maureen

Backoncourse

Avaliado em 26/05/2023

Positive experience

Positive experience

Vantagens

On boarding was good, customer support was very good, quality of product is excellent

Desvantagens

At times the information does not flow over from Webpt to therabill

Shirley

Recommend!

Avaliado em 18/05/2018

Vantagens

This software is easy to use, easy to explain, and integrates well with our separate billing software. It automatically calculates the cap with associated MPPR rates which helps us keep track of the patient Medicare cap. The records are nicely formatted and you can tweek your settings to make documentation more efficient.

Desvantagens

My biggest complaint about this product is having Medicare as a MSP. When Medicare is used secondary, it calculates the cap as if it were primary and does not allow therapists to enter the functional reporting G-Codes to their evaluations, recerts, etc. and this is an issue for our practice. We have reached out to WebPT and they could not suggest anything that would help, rather than something that would make it more confusing and our documentation less compliant. Hoping this becomes a feature in the near future as they are continually improving their software.

Daniel

• Suporte ao cliente

Poor customer service and questionable integrity!

Avaliado em 13/12/2016

I scheduled a free demonstration for 9:00 am today and was told that I would receive a call from the presenter. Received a confirmation email this morning just prior to 9:00 but no phone call. At 9:30 I more closely read the confirmation email which had instructions for me to call in and enter a meeting access code. I called customer service informing them of my confusion and to request another appointment. I was told that the presenter tried to call me but there was not answer. I explained that the confirmation email instructed me to call into the meeting and so I asked whether or not I need to call in or will I receive a call. The customer service person insisted that I will not need to call in but that the presenter will call me. So I agreed to a rescheduled presentation for tomorrow. Soon after I received a new email confirming my rescheduled appointment and once again given instructions to call in and provide an access code. I again called and spoke to the same woman and read her the new email I had just received but again she insisted that I would be called. By then I received an email response from the presenter who I messaged regarding the missed appointment and he wrote that he sent me the confirmation email at 9:00 but did not call until 10 minutes later (which I did not receive). By that time I told the woman to just cancel the appointment and that I would go with another EMR company. Very disappointing lack of customer service and questionable honesty. Not the kind of people I want to do business with.

Resposta do WebPT

Hi Dan,
I'm sorry that we've had such trouble connecting! I spoke with both the sales rep who scheduled your demo as well as the customer service rep you mentioned. It sounds like there may have been a miscommunication on how the demo process works. We would love the chance to make this up to you, if you are still interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected], and I will personally work to set this demo up for you. Again, my apologies. We truly strive to give our customers (and prospective users!) the best customer service. I hope to hear from you soon.
Best,
Emily

Jeff

Avaliado em 26/06/2013

As a physical therapist practicing for over 28 years, I have managed various PT facilites, treated in many settings, and have used many different documentation systems. I decided to open my own private practice last year and one of the best decisions I made was to use WebPT as my EMR! I researched and studied many systems and WebPT was at the head of the pack in so many ways. From compliance, to ease of use, to customer service - WebPT is outstanding! WebPT "thinks" like a therapist because it is written, updated, and supported by therapists. I have told many of my colleagues "WebPT is so intuitive." I currently have a PT student in my facility and she states WebPT is so much better than the competition. WebPT is set up to prevent the therapist from making costly compliance mistakes by preventing you from finalizing a document if it does not comply with Medicare requirements. I am truly thankful for this feature!!!!

I could go on and on praising WebPT for a long time, but let me just point out a few other reasons why I think WebPT is stellar. CPT coding, PQRS, Functional Reporting are all a snap. IE, Progress Reports and DC integration of information is excellent. The faxing feature is fast and reliable. The ability to use standardized testing options is easy and comprehensive. The tests are easily correlated to functional Reporting and the G-codes. The Smart Text feature is wonderful. The technical and "Success" teams are responsive and very helpful. They are kind and take time to explain any question you have.

I have and will continue to recommend WebPT to others. I have absolutely zero regrets in choosing WebPT. If you are a serious therapist who desires the ability to use excellent ready to use evaluation templates or want to create your own evaluation templates; if you are serious about compliance and about capturing all the revenue you have earned in treating your patients; if you want to be proud of your EMR system and of the company that operates, updates, and maintains the system - then choose WebPT as your EMR provider. You will not regret your decision!!

Catherine

PT documentation

Avaliado em 16/05/2023

Overall, I am pleased with the product- more so the support that the team provides with current compliance in the documentation software an the support of the Executive team in training of rehab issues. Lately the phone support, chat support and email support have been slow- but like many other companies, staff is likely the main issue.

Vantagens

The calendar and scheduling options are easy to use.

Desvantagens

The daily write ups are ok, I wish we could customize the options and simplify the write ups a bit more.

Jason

Webpt experience

Avaliado em 22/05/2023

every year it gets better , customer service is outstanding

every year it gets better , customer service is outstanding

Vantagens

soap notes template saved and easy to access , staff is training is fast because its easy to follow and understand

Desvantagens

even though they update the tracking on what your staff does ei the making and deleting of an appointment just to look at what you just did in a simple form is what we wanted , its still very hard to understand what the person did on the report

Emily
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I couldn't be more impressed!

Avaliado em 04/03/2017

I have been using WebPT for just shy of 1 year now and I honeslty couldn't be more impressed with this platform! Not only does it provide you with a fantastic web based documentation system but the Marketplace will also provide you with a way to purchase awesome rehab equipment and supplies at a great discount compared to other avenues of purchasing! I've had great experiences with the company as far as customer service goes too! There is always a very prompt response to any of my questions or concerns and I feel like there is always someone at the corporate office for WebPT that has my back! A truly great platform for any physical therapy clinic!

Vantagens

Fantastic web based platform for documentation--easy access from anywhere! Easy to navigate and customize to make your documentation faster while still keeping it compliant.

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish could be a bit better is the flow sheets that are used for tracking exercises and minutes spent on each activity. They are a bit more time consuming overall compared to the actual SOAP note itself but at least give you a great platform for being descriptive and compliant.

Erin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Supervisor

Vantagens

Easy to schedule patients, documentation on the Therapist end has been very easy to learn and use.

Desvantagens

Waitlist works only about half of the time, bolder lines in-between the days on the schedule, a based on medically necessary option under visit/insurance information, dog ear on patients appts where we could track notes ie, request female, dry needling, only schedule one appt at a time.

Ashly

User Friendly

Avaliado em 12/02/2018

Vantagens

I like that this product is very user friendly. It looks very clean, crisp, and organized. It is easy to find what I need and the short cuts are easy to use making my job more efficient and therefore more impressive to patients.

Desvantagens

I honestly haven't run into any issues that I can think of as a receptionist. I schedule LOTS of appointments with this software and scan documents to patients charts and I usually have no issues. Every once in awhile the software does not count appointments correctly or something like that. I call customer service right away and they always take care of my concern quickly and are nice on the phone.