Gusto

Gusto is the all-in-one HR platform for growing businesses.

(3.222)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

3222 avaliações

Artem R.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Excellent HR/payroll software - ADP is the dinosaur, Gusto is the asteroid

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

I use Gusto for payroll and tax reporting, and it excels at both. It can be as simple as you need to get started easily, but also as complex as you want it to be to perform more advanced actions, like running off-cycle or bonus payroll and customizing each tax field per CPA instructions.

I also set up Quickbooks Desktop integration, though I need to run the export manually and the import the downloaded .iif files. I wish it was integrated deeper into QB.

Support has been responsive and knowledgeable any time I had questions.

Vantagens

The Gusto website UI is really intuitive and modern. It's fast and capable, and I already associate the little animated loading pig with speed and great UX.

Desvantagens

Unlike some other newer competitors, Gusto isn't as deeply integrated into the org as it could be for onboarding new employees and removing ones who move on.

ADP Workforce Now e QuickBooks Payroll

Price, modern UI
David M.

Great Payroll Software for a Great Price

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

Overall, Gusto is great tool for achieving many of the Human Resource and Payroll functions for companies of all sizes. Gusto's ability to operate immediately as well as its ease of use make it perfect. The reminder functions in Gusto are phenomenal, well thought out and appropriately timed. The system runs well, without any issues. In fact, I don't really recall ever having an issue running payroll because Gusto was down. The product is well worth the money and has a great price point, considering all of the available functions. I would highly recommend Gusto.

Vantagens

Gusto allows you to run payroll, effectively, upon sign-up. The system has numerous features that help to ensure that you are reminded when payroll is supposed to be run (as an administrator its something that is frequently forgotten when extremely busy), automatically tabulates and prepares tax documents for employees and contractors and even assisted with the preparation of forms for SBA Loans during the COVID-19 pandemic. The software is straightforward and is fairly self explanatory. Gusto is also a great onboarding tool that allows you to collect a significant portion of information needed to effectively onboard an employee and comply with state and federal requirements (E-verify, etc.) Overall, the software is excellent for its price point and well worth the money.

Desvantagens

The only con associated with Gusto is the lack of customizable report options. Obviously, this con is more of a company or need specific issue. We found that utilizing Gusto for certain reporting needs for data generation was cumbersome or not really possible. However, I must also say that there have only been two instances over the last 1-2 years that we have encountered this problem and were able to successfully obtain this information from other resources.

Razões para escolher o Gusto

We made the switch from both Xero and QuickBooks because we found the software with Quickbooks to be overly cumbersome for our use. Further, Xero lacked a lot of the functions that we felt we needed. Gusto is able to accommodate both needs associated with our intended use.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

We ultimately selected Gusto because of the price point, ease of use and dependability associated with Gusto.
Ian C.
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Wasted my time and money, was literally counting the days until the end of the fiscal year.

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

negative, cumbersome, patronizing, too expensive.

Vantagens

Nothing. I was migrated to it from XERO, when they decided to no longer do payroll

Desvantagens

Honestly, I HATED the stupid animated piggy bank. Probably seems trivial, but it seemed emblematic of a company that was more concerned about making their software look like an iPhone app, than making it work well. The payroll was cumbersome. It woudn't let me do payroll early, or late. It basically made me run payroll within a two day window. Bank account low? Still made you run payroll, or would hassle you about messages about being late. Want to go on vacation and do a couple weeks of payroll early? Nope, out of luck. When they told me they would manage my health care premiums, I thought, great! Nope, after a week of emails and after several phone calls, I found out they were just trying to be group managers, and insurance brokers by offering me different insurers that I could choose. Zero help if I already had a group plan set up. Plus too expensive. Patriot is way simpler, and way cheaper. I do see lots of my millenial patients that are working for startups that probably won't be in business in 5 years seem to have Gusto as their payroll, so I'm just not the business that Gusto is a fit for.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para escolher o Gusto

It was really just unwieldy, and poorly designed software.

Xero

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

was forced to Gusto when Xero quit doing payroll.
Milan M.

Vimlan Tax Services LLC

Avaliado em 18/10/2021

Overall, 7 out of 10, could be better. It's better than most, but it needs to be better.

-It's web based
-one login for staff for access to all clients.
-MFA ability for each login
-ability to control which clietns assigned to which login.
- like other payroll engines, it does automatic paymetns (immediately) and automatic filings
- multiple reports available, quarterly/monthly/yearly, etc.
- tracks PTO, SIck, and auto generates if needed,
- great integration with Tsheets for time clock

Desvantagens

There is no ONE consolidated report for all clients on a custom period.

EG, if I wanted a 1st quarter payroll report, with selected clients on each row of the report, and the columns having the headings for say, different data points like "gross payroll, net pay, 401K deferred, 401K roth, IL state tax paid, 941 done?" then that style of report is ONLY available if you pull that report down client by client, NOT for all clients or selected clients as a consolidated report.

Email alerts are not there for specific things, like if a client exceeds a payrol amount or if a large net reimbursement check is done.

There is NO mobile app.

There is NO standard custom 401K year end "Annual census" report which ties in all the data points for a 5500 filing.

Gusto also competes with providers for health insurance and 401K. Financial advisors like me only want Gusto to do the payroll part, not compete with us on the benefits part.

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

The ability of one login for us as accountants/payroll processors, and to have the dashboard where we have access to all of our clients without the need for multiple logins. The ability to parse out clients for different logins is also key. The security this software offers is better than most. Just need email alerts and the consolidated reports which spans all clients in one report is what's needed, along with a mobile app.
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

It does what it needs to do and that's all we need right now

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

Overall, we've been using them for over a year. We started with 3 people and have grown to 12+ employees and it's scaled well for us. There are features that could be more comprehensive in order to truly run our entire HR operations and payroll, but at this time it does the job we need it to do.

Vantagens

Gusto was super easy to set up, especially as a new start up and the cost was competitive compared to other platforms.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it's not as intuitive as you would expect.

Zenefits e Justworks Hours

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Pricing was competitive and the ramp up was simple
  • Industry: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários

One-Stop Solution for your Payroll

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

Its the best out there for a payroll solution, especially for start-ups. Reasonably priced too.

Vantagens

This is a simple platform that helps you accomplish everything you need from a full service HR company.

Desvantagens

The workers comp insurance - if there is an online marketplace in Gusto, integrated, it would be great. Right now, we're having to find ones that work with Gusto and setup separate contracts.

TriNet

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Better value for money and more suited for companies like mine.
Heather M.
  • Industry: Clínica de saúde mental
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy start up; simple to use

Avaliado em 23/12/2021

I transitioned to an SCorp and needed to setup payroll for myself even though I only have myself as an employee. The process was not challenging and it's easy to run payroll.

Vantagens

You are walked through every step carefully and simply. Steps that could be complicated are clearly laid out.

Desvantagens

Some things are not fixable on your own and require you to use the help features. I have found Gusto to be very slow in responding to calls and emails. They eventually do and are helpful with the fix, but since many payroll and tax issues are time sensitive, it is not ideal to wait over a month for response or resolve.

Wave Accounting e ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

I had previously used Gusto with another company and liked the simplicity. The price of these other options was only negligibly different, so I went with what I knew.
Jeanette J.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Gusto

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

This product is being used by our new book keeper our old book keeper used QuickBooks but

Vantagens

How it dose all the work for you. We don't have to worry that the correct amount is being paid to our employee or the IRS and State.

Desvantagens

None, we have not had any issues in using Gusto.

Reihanan P.
  • Industry: Construção

Gusto is Gucci

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

Vantagens

Relatively easy to use after you learn the steps

Desvantagens

It doesn't remember your login and constantly have to login with a dang code.

Judi W.
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Great payroll software!

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

I've been very happy Gusto and refer my clients to it.

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to set-up and employees can set-up their own access to view paystubs and W-2s

Desvantagens

Sometimes it's not easy to reach customer service

Brenton W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best payroll service period! I'm always recommending to others!

Avaliado em 16/09/2021

From my very first client to the many I've added since, Gusto has been easy to get in touch with.

Vantagens

Setting up the company is a breeze. It walks you through every step to help make sure you have all the information correct. It'll even show you how to get state and local tax numbers, if needed.
Setting up employees is even easier! All you need is the employees name, pay rate, and email! How crazy is that. After you enter that information, and email gets sent to the new employee to fill out all their paperwork online. Remember though to get their i-9 forms, because once they are done filling out their paperwork, you'll need to verify their i-9 docs, but it's way too easy!! Haha.
Let's run payroll. Well, if it's the same each time, you can have it set up to go auto. Set it and forget it! If not, again, they make it easy. Click run payoll. Enter the times for your employees, days off, yada yada, and then submit. If you need to make a change to an employee while running payroll, just click on their name and it pulls them up for editing.
Gusto submits all tax payments and reports too. Even submits child support!

Desvantagens

One time deductions. I would love to see that feature. As for now, you have to create a deduction on the employee screen, then go back to the process payroll screen. I wish it could be added to the other more detailed pay options.

Payroll Mate

Razões para escolher o Gusto

Ease of use compared to cost.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Gusto is on the cloud. Employee on boarding. Federal, State and Local payments and filings.
Andrew H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best payroll company out there

Avaliado em 04/03/2021

Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

Vantagens

We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

Desvantagens

There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

Rick M.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Payroll with a personal touch

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

I’ve used Gusto as a freelancer with clients that operate their business with this service. I also use it at my day job with my Agency to manage my team's time off benefits and payroll. It’s a great product that I find myself recommending to others all the time

Vantagens

There are many products available that handle payroll, benefits, and employee database. My favorite thing about Gusto is that it uses a very human and personal approach to what could very easily be a cold and lifeless system or department.

I love the option to add contractors through he payroll system too.

The gusto customer service team is top notch.

Turbo Tax integration is fantastic

Desvantagens

There’s very little to complain about with Gusto. I do wish it had a more catered option for freelancer one man band type of operations.

FreshBooks e Quickbooks Online

Razões para escolher o Gusto

Gusto is a product that feels like it’s designed by people who think about people.

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Gusto has a personal touch and they’re customer service team is fantastic too
Jenni K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best DIY software in the payroll market

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

I have been using Gusto for for a couple of years now and love it. They are consistently working on improving and seek guidance from their partners. Like with any software, there are funny little quirks that you get to know. Overall, it is a fantastic platform.

Vantagens

Gusto's self-onboarding and employee communication is leaps and bounds ahead of their competition, as is their clean, user-friendly interface.

Desvantagens

Customer service has been struggling recently. There should be a way to have a salary that doesn't change when the hours are changed. The other downside is that if there is an error, you have to void the entire payroll. An option to void a single check would be a great improvement.

Patriot Payroll

Razões para escolher o Gusto

Gusto is more user friendly and allows for collaboration with the employer, employee and payroll processor.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Direct deposit turnaround, features that Patriot doesn't support
Carly F.

Awesome Product and Support Staff

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

Payroll and tax payments can be time consuming and Gusto allows for the accounting team to do more important work and still feel like everything is being taken care of on the payroll side. Their customer service teams are extremely supportive and helpful.

Vantagens

Auto-sync and tax payments are the best features of the product that go above other products. Gusto will file the taxes for you, will send corrections if need be, and keeps track of all of that for your ease of mind. Their customer service team is above reproach, always willing to look into a problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

Desvantagens

This is nitpicky, but the layout of the website often changes slightly. It would be nice if there was more consistency in the format. But the tool itself is above reproach.

Harvest

Razões para escolher o Gusto

QBO Payroll requires you to file most of the extra paperwork and taxes yourself, but Gusto takes care of that automatically for you.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Gusto is a really good choice for small business owners who want to have the support of a full payroll service program, without the crazy costs that can go along with that.
William P.
  • Industry: Hotelaria

Foundational HR Tools for the Little Guys

Avaliado em 08/12/2020

Excellent! I love their customer service, I love that they keep me aware of what's going on in the world of HR/Payroll laws. I love that they helped find retirement and heath care options for my employees so that I can grow the benefits to my folks! I'm obviously a big fan of what these guys are doing.

Vantagens

These guys make me compliant with the evolving landscape of HR and payroll without distracting me from the core functions of my small business. They made on-boarding from my old payroll system easy. They found mistakes I'd made and helped me to correct them so even my tax history was compliant. Their customer service is excellent and I'm incredibly pleased with their Homebase integration. Super clean!

Desvantagens

While the onboarding was much smoother than I anticipated, it was still a bit more cumbersome than described. It's definitely a hands-on process.

OnPay

Razões para escolher o Gusto

QuickBooks is incredibly cumbersome and I was often left with enormous doubt as to whether what I needed to do was actually done. Their integrations for payment of taxes were difficult and I was still left to the legwork of filing. The amount of time I spent doing HR was eating up my ability to react and get ahead of all the other COVID-19 requirements.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Gusto made their pricing clear and demonstrated their ability to make onboarding as clean and easy as possible.
Karen A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses

Avaliado em 30/06/2020

Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Vantagens

Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Desvantagens

Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise e Paychex Flex

Razões para escolher o Gusto

We were using ADP through an administrative services company who was handling all of our payroll and hr benefits. But they did a terrible job and we ended up cancelling our contract with them and decided to try bringing payroll processing in-house.

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Price, ease of use and better customer reviews
Alicia D.
  • Industry: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients

Avaliado em 12/06/2020

Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Vantagens

Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Desvantagens

I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

Razões para escolher o Gusto

Gusto is easier to use than RUN and is cheaper. It also has much better support. ADP plays sales games sometimes.

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

I’ve got experience with all of these payroll companies. I feel that Gusto is the most reliable and easiest to understand and use.
Delene O.
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP

Avaliado em 22/05/2020

We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

Vantagens

We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

Desvantagens

The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

Alex B.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly.

The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Vantagens

We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto.

Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto.

Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc.

Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Desvantagens

The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

Knox P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Literally a worry-free payroll solution

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

Gusto saves our company lots of time! I spend literally an hour on HR/payroll each week, because Gusto does so much of the heavy lifting. For the price, I totally believe I am getting great ROI. It also integrates well with our accounting software.

Vantagens

Gusto makes managing employee relations, payroll, and benefits so simple. You truly get a lot of bang for your buck. We're able to manage payroll processing; time/attendance; benefits; onboarding; and salary offers all in place. Their web-based technology has great up-time and is very easy to use. I also like the fact that Gusto does all of your federal and state payroll document filings and return (quarterly and annual). Every form needed to remain in compliance with the feds and state are filed by Gusto on your behalf. That takes the headache away and allows my company to focus on matters that are more critical at this time.

Desvantagens

There is not much I can say here other than their support isn't necessarily a phone call away. That said, they answer emails and tickets super quick. I haven't been much in a pinch to need an immediate response to issues, and their self-service support center is rather extensive.

Paycom

Pricing; bang for buck.
Sandy G.

User Friendly

Avaliado em 26/03/2020

Very good. We always recommend Gusto as one of the top payroll companies to use for our clients that are starting payroll for the first time.

Vantagens

I use Gusto for my clients as well as for our own company. I find it very user friendly, especially for my tech-phobic clients. I also like their tech support. They are easy to reach by phone, chat or email and the technicians are very patient.

Desvantagens

The import mapping. This is the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars. When the payroll is simple, the mapping is fine but for more complicated payrolls, the mapping is a nightmare.
Also, that it imports to Xero as a bill. Clients find it really difficult to grasp how to work with this. In their mind payroll has already been "paid" so when they see it show up as an unpaid bill, they get confused or worried that their employees didn't get paid.

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

We give the pro's and con's to our clients and let them make their choice. Our company chose Gusto because we use Xero and they are partnered.
Jessi F.
  • Industry: Fabricação de alimentos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Gusto is my favorite payroll software ever!!

Avaliado em 28/05/2021

Great customer service, great value, great UI, I've referred to to so many people already.

Vantagens

It's like someone was listening to me complain about Quickbooks payroll and ADP (and Tsheets) and made a software just for me. It's so simple - I was using an accountant to run payroll through ADP - Gusto saves so much time I can do it myself.

Desvantagens

The reporting tools aren't super robust.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razões para escolher o Gusto

ADP is so archaic and the employee experience was too confusing for them. Plus, it has time tracking so I don't have to pay for tsheets anymore.

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Great sales and onboarding experience and multiple people referred me to them.
Andrea O.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Payroll has become a breeze!

Avaliado em 20/05/2020

Overall, I would recommend Gusto since it is very easy to use and navigate, and they literally handle all aspects of payroll. In the last 5 years of using their service, I have had no problems submitting their forms to my accoutant, he is pleased with the access to their services as well!

Vantagens

I am not an accountant, nor did I take any business or accounting classes in college. Payroll was always a chore and a daunting task. Gusto has taken over all those aspects and provided an online way to check in on employees info/w2's, tax info at a glance, and even sends reminders when employees are due to be paid, who has been paid and who has not etc, it has made payroll so fun!

Desvantagens

The customer service is great, but the response time on answers is longer than desired. I am used to dealing with online companies that respond to businesses right away, or even just answer one part of the problem and let me know they will get back to me on the rest of the problem with more in depth solutions.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Payroll for the twenty first century

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

Overall, even though we were hesitant at first, we couldn’t be happier that we made the switch from our previous provider. We’ve gotten lots of very positive feedback from our employees on the system as well!

Vantagens

I love the clean, simple, modern, easy to use user interface and user experience - for both the admin and employees in Gusto. It feels robust and relevant, not clunky and convoluted like many other outdated, expensive systems.

Desvantagens

I do wish there were some more integrations, and/or that the present integrations were slightly more robust.

Paychex Flex

Cost primarily

Razões para mudar para o Gusto

Customer support and ease of on boarding & overall very smooth user experience with modern interface