2.599 avaliações

Gusto

Gusto makes payroll, benefits, & employee onboarding easy

4,7 /5 (2599 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
2.599 avaliações
Alicia D.
Setor: Serviços jurídicos
Traduzido para o Português

I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients

Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Vantagens

Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Desvantagens

I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

Trevor H.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzido para o Português

Best platform for payroll, benefits & more

Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall it has been great to have everything in one place. Before we used Zenefits and Gusto and moved everything to Gusto. Its been a good move.

Vantagens

It simple to use and does everything we need to run the primary administrative tasks for our business.

Desvantagens

The HSA feature did not move over seamlessly from Zenefits and is more expensive for a small team to have and the 401k option has been a bit of work to get moved over.

Gamal L.
Setor: Seguros

Not so excited about Gusto

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 06/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Okay for a Trial period, but did not like to learn to regularly use

Vantagens

Could record time & pay without error, producing paycheck with accuracy, including payroll taxes due and when, and could set-up for quarterly filing.

Desvantagens

Not real easy to learn or set-up for the initial time-period, couldn't set-up certain parts, so not really as usable as desired.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

David M.
Setor: Química
Traduzido para o Português

Cannot enter data to meet filing deadline in 4 days, Software lacking, and IRS says not receiving

Avaliado em 27/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For light weight use, it is pleasant. For anything cookie cutter, can be severely lacking. I do not have experience with Quicken payroll so not sure if any better given Quickbooks also seems to soft serve accounting now and buries T-accounts and registers, which should be at the top. That being said, at least one can still get to the register and make entries when soft serve ice cream is not appropriate, if you get my meaning.

Vantagens

It's pretty, modern GUI, and marketing and PR are nice. Lots of VC cash spent on social media and GUI to promote it. Phone support folks are pleasant but limited in what they can help with.

Desvantagens

If problem, then your fault as they say software is designed to be self-serving and thus everything is your fault if does not work. But, if you want to grant restricted stock to people and generate 1099s and edited W-2s , then sorry, there software and support team could not help and there are no fields for me to "self-service" this data into their software. I've been in contact with Gusto since December and trying to get some 1099s and W-2s created and that are due by Jan. 31st. I finally spoke with someone today who said I could email them directions on where and how to enter into W-2s and 1099s, but I was then told that if a person's name was not in their software by Dec. 31st then software cannot create forms, even though there is time to still file. At the same time, I am receiving notices from IRS that 941s were not received, but Gusto software states filed.

Resposta do Gusto

Hi David, thanks for providing us your feedback about our software, and we've passed it along to our product team. We also see that you've been in touch with our customer support team and encourage you to reach back out to them if you have any questions and if there's anything else we can do for you in the moment.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Karen A.

Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses

Avaliado em 30/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Vantagens

Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Desvantagens

Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Maria C.
Setor: Rádio e televisão

SOFTWARE

Avaliado em 19/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been a life saver. I hate doing payroll and they do all the work for us.

Vantagens

The ease in which we can enter and keep track of payroll issues.

Desvantagens

Insurance issues need to be explored so that we have more to offer our employees.

Kaleigh B.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

love it

Avaliado em 24/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using it about a year and a half to run payroll for a small team of employees. It only takes me a few minutes to run payroll each time.

Vantagens

I love Gusto. It makes running payroll super easy. They submit the necessary reports to the state and automatically calculates the taxes to take out. It's super affordable compared to a payroll service or accountant.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of much that could be improved. Maybe if it was somewhat easier to use different types of compensation (hourly, commission, etc.)

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Mineração e metais

HR IR

Avaliado em 09/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love the hr management function of this tech company.

Vantagens

It's smooth payroll and hr management inside it's organization. Positive impact of its functionality overall.

Desvantagens

Transparency among the worldwide people should be there and if it is, then it should hire freshers in it for the best outcome of this software company.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Crystal L.
Setor: Hotelaria

Payroll Processing

Avaliado em 20/10/2020

Vantagens

This software is very straight forward and easy to use. There are more features than we utilize, but works great for what we need.

Desvantagens

We haven't figured out how to import our timecards from our scheduling software, that would save some time.

Carol V.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

very efficient for what it is!

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 18/10/2020

Vantagens

I had to use Gusto when I worked at Mathnasium. The onboarding process was very simple, I did not have any difficultly registering and linking my account to my workplace.

Getting paid was very easy, and there was nothing that I particularly had any issues with. I would say this is great for simple payroll system for a smaller company.

Desvantagens

No, there aren't any cons other than it doesn't have a mobile app.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Delene O.
Setor: Consultório médico

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 22/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

Vantagens

We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

Desvantagens

The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

Alex B.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly.

The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Vantagens

We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto.

Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto.

Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc.

Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Desvantagens

The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

Knox P.
Traduzido para o Português

Literally a worry-free payroll solution

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Gusto saves our company lots of time! I spend literally an hour on HR/payroll each week, because Gusto does so much of the heavy lifting. For the price, I totally believe I am getting great ROI. It also integrates well with our accounting software.

Vantagens

Gusto makes managing employee relations, payroll, and benefits so simple. You truly get a lot of bang for your buck. We're able to manage payroll processing; time/attendance; benefits; onboarding; and salary offers all in place. Their web-based technology has great up-time and is very easy to use. I also like the fact that Gusto does all of your federal and state payroll document filings and return (quarterly and annual). Every form needed to remain in compliance with the feds and state are filed by Gusto on your behalf. That takes the headache away and allows my company to focus on matters that are more critical at this time.

Desvantagens

There is not much I can say here other than their support isn't necessarily a phone call away. That said, they answer emails and tickets super quick. I haven't been much in a pinch to need an immediate response to issues, and their self-service support center is rather extensive.

Sandy G.
Setor: Contabilidade

User Friendly

Avaliado em 26/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very good. We always recommend Gusto as one of the top payroll companies to use for our clients that are starting payroll for the first time.

Vantagens

I use Gusto for my clients as well as for our own company. I find it very user friendly, especially for my tech-phobic clients. I also like their tech support. They are easy to reach by phone, chat or email and the technicians are very patient.

Desvantagens

The import mapping. This is the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars. When the payroll is simple, the mapping is fine but for more complicated payrolls, the mapping is a nightmare.
Also, that it imports to Xero as a bill. Clients find it really difficult to grasp how to work with this. In their mind payroll has already been "paid" so when they see it show up as an unpaid bill, they get confused or worried that their employees didn't get paid.

Lance V.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzido para o Português

Gusto has won me over for life.

Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Time sheets, paycheck stubs, tax documents for my employees are all available to them without any extra work needed by me. Gusto takes care of it al.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is for my employees to see their paycheck stubs, get their tax documents, and even do a early cash out option if they need a little extra money before payday. They have recently introduced time tracking, which solved another issue I had with keeping track of everyone's hours in another product.

Desvantagens

I don't have many cons regarding Gusto. So far it has met all my needs flawlessly. The one con I would say is that the insurance process could be a little less confusing.

Andrea O.
Setor: Consultório médico
Traduzido para o Português

Payroll has become a breeze!

Avaliado em 20/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I would recommend Gusto since it is very easy to use and navigate, and they literally handle all aspects of payroll. In the last 5 years of using their service, I have had no problems submitting their forms to my accoutant, he is pleased with the access to their services as well!

Vantagens

I am not an accountant, nor did I take any business or accounting classes in college. Payroll was always a chore and a daunting task. Gusto has taken over all those aspects and provided an online way to check in on employees info/w2's, tax info at a glance, and even sends reminders when employees are due to be paid, who has been paid and who has not etc, it has made payroll so fun!

Desvantagens

The customer service is great, but the response time on answers is longer than desired. I am used to dealing with online companies that respond to businesses right away, or even just answer one part of the problem and let me know they will get back to me on the rest of the problem with more in depth solutions.

Pamela D.
Setor: Varejistas

We've Been With Them Since Their Beginning

Avaliado em 14/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would highly recommend them. Their site is so easy to use compared to other payroll companies (especially ADP). The people are nice and the price is great for all the things you get. They're more than just a payroll company.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Clear, concise interface. Pricing is reasonable. They make it really easy to open a 401k account for your team even if you're a super small company. Support has usually answered within 24-48 hours. Phone support is available. Integrates relatively easily with accounting software by mapping accounts and exporting as special files.

Desvantagens

Really, only three minor complaints: I miss their old name, ZenPayroll. Gusto just doesn't explain them like ZenPayroll did. Payroll truly is easy with them. Gusto is literally defined as "the enjoyment or vigor in doing something; zest"—the direct opposite of Zen. That's a total reversal that doesn't make sense.

Also, deposits into employee accounts show up as Gusto rather than our company.

Finally, accounting integration is dependent on downloading files and then importing. I would really like to see direct integration with the major accounting platforms like Quickbooks and Xero.

I know, I'm nitpicking in both cases, but I had to think of something...

Coby H.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities
Traduzido para o Português

Great payroll service for the little guy

Avaliado em 22/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Gusto is doing a better job than my previous payroll company for less money. They seem to really care about their customers and their experience.

Vantagens

The payroll features make doing payroll very easy. The employees can log their times and I can easily verify them and sync it with payroll. I feel like this company really cares about their customers much more than my previous "large payroll provider"

Desvantagens

Site navigation can be a little bit difficult at times. I have to do some searching to find what I am looking for. Reporting is OK but could be better.

Michael J.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzido para o Português

The best online payroll provider I have ever used

Avaliado em 19/06/2020

Vantagens

Gusto is extremely simple and quick to configure, and speedy to run payrolls—even custom payrolls or additional payrolls—during the month. It has been an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive solution for someone not familiar with accounting or payroll processes.

Desvantagens

I have had nothing but success with Gusto. No issues, no payroll processing problems, nothing. They pull funds Monday for Friday pay, which might be a long gap, but also offer a shorter payroll process, where you can pull funds Wednesday for Friday pay . . . I just haven't configured that shorter process yet.

Heather S.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Catches All

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 06/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Having payroll done properly and also having insurance information right there is great. Service industry as a whole has no ins but I can give options that employees can get if they are interested on their own.

Vantagens

There is one thing that separates this from other payroll/HR...it catches everything. I don't have to offer ins but there is a lot of information availiable thru Gusto if I need it. However, child support orders also require insurance is availiable for the child. Servers job bounce and don't always mention court orders on the tax paper work. Gusto knows, Im not sure if it is specifically looked for because of an innovate idea that the child support order is for the child..per the law. Or the software properly scans the social and does the right thing. Gusto then provides the insurance options as well as reports job agency. As a divorced mom..I love this and everyone in in compliance.

Desvantagens

Because of all the properly following the rules in court ordered garnishment for employees, I had a high turn over. Well more paperwork for me is the least? Ill take it. I now mention this little payroll feature at interview and thin it from there.

Jack S.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Great service!

Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The overall experience with Gusto has been great! We shopped around last December and got it right with Gusto. It would be hard to believe anyone out there could be the value that Gusto has.

Vantagens

This was exactly what we needed for our small company that just needed basic payroll. There is more functionality should we ever need it but the basic set up is a great price and covers our payroll needs.

Desvantagens

There really are no downsides. The service is great at reminding to submit payroll and giving exact numbers to expect before submitting.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use payroll software

Avaliado em 15/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Gusto is fantastic - it's incredibly easy to use software to manage your payroll, get your employees paid and keep you legally compliant. For small businesses, you have to make sure that you pay your employees properly, that you withhold the right amount of taxes, that they earn overtime if their roles are entitled to it, that you file the right monthly and quarterly taxes with your state and the federal government. It's a lot to know. And Gusto manages all of that for you.

Vantagens

Gusto is so easy to use, it takes care of everything for you when it comes to payroll. Just connect a bank account, enter your business information, and you can start onboarding and paying employees. There are so many pieces to payroll - legal requirements, taxes, withholding, etc. - yet Gusto handles it all so incredibly simply and easily.

Desvantagens

One complaint I had about Gusto was that when I was first using it, it did not have a good integration for 401ks, and the one they built with Guideline was not great, in my opinion.

Jesse G.
Setor: Contabilidade

Best option out there

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

Very positive.

Vantagens

We (BooksTime) are an accounting firm and work with many payroll solutions for many different businesses. Gusto is the most user-friendly of them all, by far. Plus, it has a modern, slick interface. And Gusto has a far better track record for consistent quality, compared to their biggest competitors.

Desvantagens

More features would be nice. For example: ability to pay contractors in Puerto Rico, more employee dossier and evaluation features, etc.

Also would be nice if each client had a dedicated support person, instead of a different contact for each new question/problem.

Brad H.
Setor: Restaurantes
Traduzido para o Português

I LOVE Gusto! Gusto is pleasant to use and takes care of soo many things I don't want to worry about

Avaliado em 02/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

1- Saves the headache of having no idea where to start with many accounting and HR functions of your business: No business owner actually enjoys worrying about all of those things. Gusto takes many of the functions that are most confusing/frustrating as a business owner and does them for you so you feel confidence that you aren't missing anything and it's done right.
2- Saves time: It automates many of the functions that shouldn't ever be done manually. And because of that I don't have to do as much or I don't have to pay as much for routine services that don't add value to my business.
3- Saves money: As a startup, you feel like you need to figure out a lot of things a normal business would normally just pay for because you can't afford it. Gusto is affordable enough that it's doable for a young company all while doing enough work that it's easy to justify the cost, which many services fail to do.

Vantagens

It's SIMPLE!!! One of few products/software I unequivocally love! Most every business owner hates doing tedious accounting, payroll and HR work that takes away valuable time from their being able to work on what's most important, their business. Gusto takes care of Federal tax payments, calculations, payroll setup, and a number of other things that are a black hole to me and makes it all feel manageable. If I want to add a new employee, I just click to set up a new employee and Gusto walks you and the employee step by step through everything that needs to be done. And for far cheaper than paying an accounting firm!
I also love their playfulness and marketing. They make using their service truly a pleasure to use at every touchpoint.

Desvantagens

I can't say this about many software that I use, but I have loved absolutely everything about Gusto. I can't say enough about it. Maybe my only complaint is that they don't take care of legal and other stuff I really dislike doing.

David K.
Setor: Jogos de computador
Traduzido para o Português

Former user, but returning soon because it just plain works

Avaliado em 26/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using Gusto was smooth in terms of user interface and communication with customer support, beyond the issue I had with two payrolls primarily because I misunderstood a setting. I left Gusto for a competitor simply because of a unique deal, but have since decided to return to Gusto later this year.

Vantagens

Gusto just works, and the user interface is more intuitive than ADP's tools I had used before. The company also seems to be more aggressive than some competitors in integrating new services around the payroll management related to HR.

Desvantagens

This feature has since been changed, and their user interface has changed since as well, so it should no longer be an issue: We had two separate payrolls that didn't pay out on time, and although they helped remedy the situation because of a setting issue, I was a bit disappointed that it was unclear to me what that setting described.

At times, normally when competitors do sales, Gusto's pricing isn't as attractive for what is offered.