Squarespace

4,6 (2 971)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Um site torna isso real.

(2 971)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2971 avaliações

Flavia
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Criação com qualidade

Avaliado em 14/06/2023

Num todo, tenho utilizado muito e estou satisfeita com as possibilidades que o site disponibiliza.

Vantagens

Crio templantes lindos utilizando o Squarespace e portifólios para meus trabalhos na internet com muita facilidade.

Desvantagens

Acho que as métricas deixam um pouco a desejar, poderiam ter mais informações

João
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A melhor plataforma que já utilizei.

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

Boa qualidade.

Boa qualidade.

Vantagens

Intuitivo e de fácil aprendizagem. Designs de boa qualidade.

Desvantagens

Não tem como organizar a imagens carregadas para a plataforma.

Arnaldo
Arnaldo
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

É muito bom, mas pode melhorar

Avaliado em 07/04/2022

De modo geral, é uma excelente ferramenta, mas precisa pensar em usuários com menor poder de compra

Vantagens

Gostei muito dos templates disponibilizados, é de fácil utilização e muito tranquilo de montar os sites. A aparência dos sites fica muito profissional.

Desvantagens

Poderiam implementar um sistema com opção gratuita, mesmo que com propaganda da empresa, pois, para conseguir utilizar o site criado, é necessário fazer upgrade para o plano pago e dessa forma, pode ser que o cliente perca tempo criando o site e depois não tem como usar

Meghan
Meghan
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

The Best Website Builder for Simple Sites

Avaliado em 30/09/2019

I genuinely love this tool for creating websites. It is easy to use, cost efficient, and turns out a great end product. I have used it to make websites for photographers, restaurants, and sales businesses alike. It is so versatile and every site visitor thinks it's professionally done.

Vantagens

This software is easy to use, intuitive, and when you can't figure something out Support is right there for you. They have tons of how to videos and instructions that make everything pretty easy to figure out.

Desvantagens

I dislike the spacer feature - it gets pretty annoying to use those instead of being able to snap an object to a grid and align that way. It works much like Microsoft Word in the sense that if you try to resize or adjust something, sometimes everything on the page moves.

BentoBox

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Our site was continually hacked, there was very little support, it was complicated to use. Our sites were outdated and I wanted to switch us to something everyone on our team, no matter their level of tech expertise, could use.

WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

BentoBox is specific to restaurants - they have a wonderful product, however their set-up and pricing did not work for us. Essentially, you pay them to create the initial site and then it's up to you to edit/take care of after the fact. You pay a large set up fee and a pretty expensive monthly fee in perpetuity. We have five locations and it just wasn't cost efficient. Since I already knew how to use Squarespace and knew how to work with SEO, it was an easy, much more cost-effective switch. Bentobox is a great product, but it is pricey to maintain. As a restaurant, we have simple needs as to what people are looking for when they come to our site.
Stephen
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Awesome platform to use!

Vantagens

They have some of the more aesthetically pleasing themes of other platforms I've used

Desvantagens

A bit of a learning curve with knowing how to edit in the themes.

Andrea
Andrea
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

SquareSpace is a let-down. It's hard to use and is missing basic features. The marketing...

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

Overall, I hated using SquareSpace and I was so disappointed because I switched away from WordPress + Divi to give SquareSpace a whirl based on SquareSpace's amazing marketing. What a let down. I will never use SquareSpace again. My client wanted both of his sites designed in SquareSpace because he was also duped by the ads. I made one site and it took forever because I was constantly googling how to do something with code to get the site how we wanted it. If you use SquareSpace be prepared to be frustrated or to hire a developer. Basic functionality is missing and you can't copy anything you've done to use elsewhere. I wanted to duplicate the first site and modify it for the second. You can't do that. I had to make both sites from scratch. Support was absolutely terrible. Zero help compared to the awesome Divi support staff that has made my designing life so great for so many years (I'm not an affiliate, just a fan). Oh! And SquareSpace is expensive! You have to pay for each and every site. With WordPress, you pay for hosting somewhere, like Siteground, and you can add as many sites to that account as you like no charge. Squarespace has pretty templates that you can't modify pretty much at all, and it's expensive with terrible support. Do not choose SquareSpace as your CMS unless you are a developer. Awful.

Vantagens

SquareSpace has beautiful templates. They are truly gorgeous. SquareSpace also has an easy-to-use sidebar of options that puts everything that you can do on the left side. The interface is as clean as the templates. Hosting of your site is done through Squarespace. That's it when it comes to pros. There are a ton of Cons to using SquareSpace.

Desvantagens

As a WordPress user (who has also designed with Wix), SquareSpace falls short almost everywhere. You can't import your brand font—essential. You have to use code or a back-door solution with AdobeFonts. If you want 5 items in a row, no can do. You get 4 or 6. You can't drag the amount of padding around items and sections. You must use spacer blocks (time consuming and such a bad way to do things). There's no media storage! If you upload your photo it isn't stored anywhere for easy selection later. You must upload the same image multiple times whenever you need it—frustrating. Changes can't be made on individual copy styles. Squarespace sets up its CMS as a global system so if you want to change the way your font looks in just one place, you need to insert code (markdown block). You should be able to select it and change the size or colour. But no. It's CRAZY! So time-consuming. Missing basic word-processing functionality. Squarespace has no plugin options. You can't duplicate a page of your site and you can't duplicate your site! Everything is done from scratch! In WordPress, you download a .JSON file and upload it somewhere else and you're flying. Not with SquareSpace. You can't make your overlays look different per section. Everything applies globally. You can't add borders to images. The biggest CON? There's no undo! No revision history. If you delete something accidentally, it's gone forever. Support is terrible. Every answer is "you can't do that" or "try to find code.

Maria
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Streamline Your Online Presence with Squarespace!

Avaliado em 01/04/2024

Squarespace has exceeded my expectations in both email marketing and website management. With easy-to-use email customization options, creating engaging email campaigns has never been easier. Plus, the analytics dashboard provides valuable insights into campaign performance.

Its user-friendly features and customer support make it the perfect choice for businesses looking to elevate their online presence.

Vantagens

Squarespace excels in website management. The drag-and-drop feature makes building and updating my client websites a breeze, even for someone with limited technical expertise like myself. With a wide range of customizable templates to choose from, I was able to create a professional-looking website that perfectly reflected my clients' brands!

There was nothing that I disliked about Squarespace

Savannah
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Build a website in one sitting

Avaliado em 06/06/2024

Vantagens

The templates provided are beautiful and relatively easy to use. Each template is versatile and largely customizable or you can build from scratch. I was able to build a website in one sitting.

Desvantagens

Some of the design features aren’t always the easiest to customize. A few of the animation features are buried in certain templates and hard for the user to find and edit because they didn’t build the template in the first place.

Markee james

Avaliado em 22/05/2024

Helpfull application and very nice and good quality

Helpfull application and very nice and good quality

Vantagens

Helpfull application very nice and good quality

Desvantagens

Heplfull application and very nice and good quality

Christy
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Good website to use

Vantagens

I've used squarespace for payments and website.

Desvantagens

Nothing yet. Its been pretty good so far.

Megan
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to create websites without code

Avaliado em 29/05/2024

Vantagens

I like that I don't have to use any coding to create professional websites.

Desvantagens

Sometimes editing on mobile is a bit clumsy/

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Review of Squarespace

Avaliado em 23/05/2024

It is very useful software to grow business statics.

It is very useful software to grow business statics.

Vantagens

It is very useful to beginner and easy to use. It has many powerful future which is saving our time.

Desvantagens

The editing options are minimal and least attractive.

Ricardo
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great website builder and business hosting for beginners

Vantagens

The tutorials and beautiful website I made easily impressed me.

Desvantagens

I'd like having more app options to add

Jane
Jane
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great design, great features, great support

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

I was first introduced to Squarespace when I hired someone to design the website for my business, and he showed me how to make changes myself. From there I started to play with it and ended up creating simple websites for several clients, many of whom were then able to take over their own upkeep and maintenance. And in the three years I've been working with Squarespace sites, the features and support have only improved. I also love that they're very attuned to what's trending in graphic design, so their templates never look dated.

Vantagens

The aesthetic. Squarespace's design templates are fresh, current, and appealing to begin with, which provides a lot of options for customization.

Desvantagens

It's not the most intuitive interface ever, but that said, they provide outstanding how-to articles and videos and infinitely patient customer support, so it's not hard to figure out how to do what you want to do, even if you have no coding experience.

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Our original site was Weebly based, but I didn't care for the interface or the design. It felt very cookie-cutter to me, and I was looking for something more artistic.

Weebly

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

They have the most customizable templates while still being easy to use, I preferred their aesthetic, and quickly found their customer service better than most other website builders I've tried.
Kim
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Top quality website and easy to create!

Avaliado em 21/01/2020

So far all my experiences are incredible! They get back to me right away whenever I have a question or issue. Fast to resolve.

Vantagens

Top quality website! Very easy to create a professional looking website all by myself. The templates are wonderful and suitable for all different types of programs. Absolutely love it!

Desvantagens

The monthly subscription program is pricey but a less expensive option then what I've used before.

WordPress e GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy Website Builder

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

I switched from another website provider that gauged me with up-charges and constant problems with logging in. I tried an inexpensive provider, and it was impossible with complicated programming.
Alyssa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Squarespace is my favorite web design platform as a boutique web designer

Avaliado em 04/10/2020

I love Squarespace. I've been using it for over 3 years and have been able to quickly produce several websites with it. I'm a little disappointed by how much Squarespace is limited on design, but the tradeoff is worth it with how easy their platform integrates e-commerce, email marketing, scheduling, and inventory management all-in-one.

Vantagens

Squarespace is clean, sophisticated, modern, easy to use, and has built-in features such as domain purchasing, email marketing, scheduling, and e-commerce that make it easy to run a business. With Squarespace, I can trust that my clients will be able to manage their website 100% by themselves once I finish designing it for them. With other platforms (like Wordpress), I cannot guarantee the same. I also like how transparent Squarespace's pricing and plans are. It's so easy to upgrade or downgrade as your needs change. In Squarespace, I can design a high-quality website extremely fast and share the draft with my clients easily.

Desvantagens

Squarespace is the least flexible of all the web design platforms that I work with in terms of design customization. There are a lot of different types of widgets and ways to display content that simply aren't available on Squarespace because the platform limits what you can change in the design (probably to prevent websites from turning out bad). I've also noticed that Squarespace websites typically load slower than some of the websites I've built on other platforms like Webflow and Duda.

Webflow , WordPress , Duda e Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

I can guarantee that all of my clients will be able to manage their website on their own, without any previous of website design knowledge or skills. Squarespace also has some of the best support articles and tutorials, so it saves me time answering customer questions.
Anne
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Easy and Elegant

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

I love SquareSpace. I would really need to be wowed to switch to another company. This has everything I want (not just need) to create a great first impression

Vantagens

I love how simple it is to create the aesthetic I want to share with the public. The customer support team was so helpful whenever I met a snag in implementation. That hardly ever happened though, because it is so straightforward to create my own website with gorgeous content thanks to SquareSpace and their templates

Desvantagens

There have been a few times where links have broken on my website and it has been challenging to get them reinstated.

Eddie
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best in class product by far for several years now

Avaliado em 25/06/2021

I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product.

The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

Vantagens

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years.

They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Desvantagens

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Wix did not adapt to mobile well and just always seems behind the curve, they had several bugs as well and did not render well on mobile. Everybody knows every WordPress template so they can recognize it's not a customize website. WordPress is also easy for anyone to hack, even for those who do not know how to code at all.

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

More unique default templates, better looking templates, more robust features. Build it Beautiful was there slogan and has always lived true to that.
Rashi
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Squarespace: elegant and user-friendly website builder:

Avaliado em 27/12/2022

Overall, Squarespace is a great option for anyone looking to create a professional-looking website without any coding experience. The elegant design and user-friendly interface make it easy to create a visually appealing website, and the comprehensive features make it suitable for a wide range of needs. While the higher price point may be a drawback for some users, the excellent customer support and comprehensive features may make it worth the investment for many.

Vantagens

Elegant design: Squarespace offers a wide range of beautifully designed templates that make it easy to create a visually appealing website.User-friendly interface: Squarespace has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and make changes to their website.Excellent customer support: Squarespace offers excellent customer support through email, chat, and phone, making it easy for users to get help when they need it.

Desvantagens

Higher price point: Squarespace is more expensive than some other website builders, which may not be feasible for all users but since we work with different e-commerce company they don't mind with what they pay.

Wix e Google Workspace

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Comprehensive features: Squarespace offers a wide range of features, including blogging, e-commerce, and integrations with social media and email marketing platforms.
Ali
Ali
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

We exclusively build on Squarespace

Avaliado em 01/06/2023

We build exclusively on Squarespace. Our clients LOVE how easy it is to learn to make quick updates themselves like text or swapping out photos.Not only is our team able to easily use the product, but our clients, too!

Vantagens

Squarespace has powerful integrations that support the product/site. The update to Fluid engine has made design more effective. We also started using Acuity Scheduling -- game changer for complex scheduling!

Desvantagens

Every now and again there are a few features that require custom code.. otherwise, Squarespace is easy-to-use and a lot of flexibility without needing to know any code at all.

Wix e Square Online

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

The free version of Wordpress did not allow us enough design flexibility!

WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

It ultimately came down to ease of use and design flexibility (as well as SEO). We wanted full creativity when it came to design of websites.
Jenna A
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Squarespace is great for small businesses

Avaliado em 31/05/2019

My overall experience with Squarespace is that it has allowed me to increase my profits, I've had a better time at events when people want to make purchases, and in general it is a well run software, so I really appreciate it. It is very accessible, it has made me look more professional, and it rarely has any bugs. Good job !

Vantagens

I have been using Squarespace for a few years as a working artist with a small business. There are a lot of events that happen for crafts and painting, and no one has cash, and I certainly don't have change to give them. When I got onto squarespace a few years ago I was amazed that they sent me a free sliding card chip reader, how easy it was to sign up, and I was a bit upset with myself that I hadn't signed up sooner. The amount of sales I missed before squarespace could probably have paid for a vacation or a big increase in my business, however all is well because I have it now. I really like that I can also keep profiles of different people, I can send people invoices, I can send people receipts, I can really make sure that I stay in their minds as a future place to buy from. I think that square space has also been successful for me because having a squarespace account has made me more professional with overseas buyers. Sometimes I get quite a bit of traction on sales through instagram, and paypal is not seen as the best route by these people, they prefer square space. It has given them ease of mind when they receive a digital receipt, when they see that i take my business seriously, and that has created a lot of good relationships for me in places like Australia, New Zealand and so forth. It has also allowed me to let people set up payment plans by tracking all their payments through square space and that too has increased a lot of business for me. Squarespace has helped!

Desvantagens

I think that I am always worried about losing the swiper. If there was a way where squarespace could get rid of that all together and yet allow a one go swipe I would be really grateful for that. The only other issues I have had is sometimes the software has frozen while I am in the middle of a transaction and that has made things a bit difficult for me in the moment, however, this is common for a lot of apps that have high usage, so I am not super upset about it. I think that in the moment you can hope that things will be perfect but they can't always be. Overall though I think the software has better positives than negatives. I think that it is very good software.

Laura

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great website usage, and overall easeability for someone who doesn't know how to code

Avaliado em 18/09/2019

Overall, I will be a lifetime user of Squarespace. It has catapulted my wedding photography business into the next level, allowed me to optimize my site with unique keywords and SEO search terms that put it at the top of the Google search for wedding photographers in my area, and the analytics section of the site is really helpful to see where my traffic is coming from on my site and how I can drive more traffic to my site. Again, as someone who knows hardly anything about SEO, it has made me an SEO wizard and has revolutionized my wedding photography business!

Vantagens

I love the fact that there are so many templates that you can choose from to make your website exactly the way that you want it to. I also love the fact that the templates are so easy to use, especially for someone like me who doesn't like or really know how to code!

Desvantagens

What I dislike is that there are certain templates that do not allow you to customize as easily, or at all, as some of the other templates. I found that I have to really search how to change things within each template and then decide from there if it is a template that I want to use. It was trial and error to discover that not all templates have fully customizable features and I wish that they all were fully customizable to make it even easier to use.

Kyla
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Easily Create an Ever-Beautiful Website

Avaliado em 08/01/2017

I have been using Squarespace for my e-commerce business for a few years now and love it! Squarespace sites are easy to create and update, while always remaining beautiful. I have used other drag-and-drop website building software in the past and even though the layouts looked right when I was editing, once I viewed them live and on different devices, there were always problems. With Squarespace's platform, my site always looks exactly the way I expect it to.
I recently added the e-commerce component to my site and while it doesn't have a ton of features, like other sites, it works perfectly for what I need. Some templates are better suited for e-commerce, so if that's what you're looking for, make sure to look into which ones those are.
Squarespace websites are also automatically optimized for search engines! Last year I took an SEO course to improve traffic to my website and a bunch of the suggestions involved manually updating parts of my site every few months so that search engines would continue to find my site. When I inquired with Squarespace about how to go about this, they let me know that their platform already does this for my site automatically--yay! I also discovered a variety of other SEO features that are built into every Squarespace site, so you don't have to worry about updating or even knowing about much of it--it's all done for you!
While Squarespace doesn't offer customer service by phone, they are timely with responding to inquiries via email and their robust online knowledge base has answered many of my questions in just a few minutes. They also offer a chat feature Mon-Fri.
Finally, one of the reasons I decided to switch to Squarespace was for integrations, like MailChimp--they make it easy to connect with my customers and streamline collecting their information. They also just added an integration with PayPal for checkout, which I can already tell has made purchases easier for my customers.
Overall, I am extremely happy with Squarespace and look forward to discovering, even more, features!

Beautiful designs
Great customer service
Affordable
useful integrations (PayPal, MailChimp, etc)
built-in SEO
constantly updating and adding more features

Desvantagens

e-commerce platform has minimal features
No customer service phone support
Some features are only available on a limited number of templates

Amy
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy drag-and-drop alternative to other web platforms

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

I'm a copywriter, designer and brand/marketing consultant. I've built multiple small sites myself, and on a handful of others have directed freelance designers and developers on site build-out. First Squarespace site I did was in 2016. We build websites for clients on Wordpress, Shopify and Bigcommerce as well. And tend to direct clients to Squarespace if their content will be visually-driven, perhaps a little lighter on the e-commerce side, and when they'll benefit from the ability to create new pages -- especially marketing landing pages under their own domain -- without the need to call in extra developer/programmer assistance.

Vantagens

Squarespace's drag-and-drop platform makes it really easy to create a great-looking, full-functioning website... that can be organically changed, added to and otherwise modified over time. If we have clients who need to create marketing landing pages under their own URL, Squarespace is the one website platform that offers this natively and elegantly. We find ourselves needing to call in programmer/developers far less often when creating or modifying a web site on Squarespace. The ability to add forms, email captures, slide shows, etc., is all native to the platform, without needing to add a bunch of plugins. Your editing window is the actual page, so you can see what your dragging, writing, and otherwise placing on the page in a completely visual editor view. If you are someone who doesn't do coding... and likes the ability to drag sections and elements, set your own colors, padding, etc., Squarespace is really quite flexible and easy to use.

Desvantagens

It doesn't do a perfect job of scaling photography from desktop to mobile views. It certainly does it, but sometimes requires a little creativity to set the image focal point and/or scale the original image so that it looks good in desktop and doesn't look too big in mobile. This is less of an issue with large banner-width images than with smaller inset images. Takes a little getting used to. The only other issue we've run into is that the interface is so easy to use that we've had a client go in and make color and photo changes we'd have preferred he didn't. Easy enough to correct. But, generally, our clients are too intimidated by other platforms to get in and change things, so just something to think about and create a plan/process around on a Squarespace site.

Philip

Great Website Builder and Templates for Businesses and Artists

Avaliado em 01/05/2021

Overall, the Squarespace website builder has served my business well. I’m able to have professional-looking websites that deliver the message I want to get across, all in great-looking design. Coupled with the integrated online scheduler where my clients can book their appointments and the integrated marketing tools, it serves my business needs daily.

Vantagens

I have 3 Squarespace websites for my photography and multimedia businesses and 1 Squarespace website for my personal work/artist portfolio. I’ve been a Squarespace user for a long time, and since then things have only improved with the choice of templates and the design possibilities. A significant advantage is that you don’t need to be tied to a template design and customize the design and add custom CSS if you want more complex customization. There are many third-party plugins available for Squarespace if you don’t have the knowledge to do it yourself, and that can make the already great starter templates even better. For businesses, Squarespace has built-in SEO and other marketing tools like newsletters, a built-in scheduling calendar for clients to book appointments if you’re a service-oriented business, and of course, there’s also the possibility for e-commerce with great web store designs and templates.

Desvantagens

Squarespace is still heavily focused on English-speaking and North-American customers/businesses when it comes to selling products. For example, for companies that are not based in the US, there’s still no built-in possibility to accept local payment gateways if you want to sell products or services. Many customers in EU regions prefer to pay online using their local bank payment gateways rather than credit cards. Compared to some other website builders. The ability to sell products or services using your local payment gateway is still missing in Squarespace as something that's built and that you can activate with the click of a button.