Squarespace

Um site torna isso real.

(2 515)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2514 avaliações

João
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A melhor plataforma que já utilizei.

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

Boa qualidade.

Vantagens

Intuitivo e de fácil aprendizagem. Designs de boa qualidade.

Desvantagens

Não tem como organizar a imagens carregadas para a plataforma.

Arnaldo
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

É muito bom, mas pode melhorar

Avaliado em 07/04/2022

De modo geral, é uma excelente ferramenta, mas precisa pensar em usuários com menor poder de compra

Vantagens

Gostei muito dos templates disponibilizados, é de fácil utilização e muito tranquilo de montar os sites. A aparência dos sites fica muito profissional.

Desvantagens

Poderiam implementar um sistema com opção gratuita, mesmo que com propaganda da empresa, pois, para conseguir utilizar o site criado, é necessário fazer upgrade para o plano pago e dessa forma, pode ser que o cliente perca tempo criando o site e depois não tem como usar

Kimberly
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Intuitive Website Management/ Build

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

Overall positive- would recommend this platform for bloggers, small businesses, and first time website design.

Vantagens

Great for small businesses and those less technologically experienced, drag and drop features are great.

Desvantagens

There’s a clear branding “look” that makes it obvious that your website is a Squarespace site.

Kymberli
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Best Website Builder EVER

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

overall, my experience with Squarespace has been amazing. I recommend them to everyone

Vantagens

How easy it is to use. I first started out with wordpress, godaddy and shopify and that was beyond me. Someone recommended squarespace to me and I was able to rollout my ideas almost instantaneously. thank you!

Desvantagens

I sold my computer so I’d love if the mobile app had all of the same features available as the website but I understand it takes time.

Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

because you are able to customize the site more to your branding and have more functions SIMPLY verses needing to download a bunch of extra stuff.
Moustafa Medhat
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

My Review of Squarespace

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

My overall experience with Squarespace is not much good and I am using an alternative platform now.

Vantagens

I like that Squarespace has a mobile application that allows me to control and manage my website at any time anywhere quickly. Also, I love that I can import high image resolution to show it on my website without affecting the quality of the image. I can literally customize anything like headers.

Desvantagens

The subscription is quite expensive compared to other competitors without any security services offered by Squarespace. It is a little bit difficult to get used to Squarespace as it needs some expertise. Also, Squarespace needs some improvements regarding the e-commerce side.

silvan
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use website builder with a professional set of Features

Avaliado em 19/04/2022

Overall I'm very happy that I switched from a manual-driven wordpress Website/Shop to fully intergrated Squarespace. Have no worries about hosting, Updating wordpress and woocommerce and the site is working properly!

Vantagens

Most of selfemployed people running their own business are looking for an easy going solution to create a new website. Sure, wordpress just needs a hosting-space, a template and everything is fine... but with squarespace you can skip all the technical-hosting-Stuff and start with the websitbuilder and a template you like for your business. You can use 14days of trial and set up a website. If you like it, pay for the priceplan you need (with oder without a shop-solution) and everything is fine.

Desvantagens

If you really want to customize the Design and some details in your template you have to start writing in the SS forums. Most of the time, you get a quick answer. But sometimes it's a bit of try&error until it is working like you wanted to change details in your website template.

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Wanted a fully integrated website-shop-solution and no more hosting-tasks

WooCommerce e WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Workflows ans usability are better as an administrator
John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The intersection of web pages and e-commerce

Avaliado em 01/08/2022

Vantagens

I think the design capabilities of Squarespace rival Weebly and Shopify, but its use cases are more broad. I'd never use Shopify for a static landing page or contact form, and Weebly wouldn't be my first choice for an online store. Squarespace, however, offers ease of use, design freedom, reasonably low cost, and the flexibility of being great at doing both!

Desvantagens

I didn't like how you have to pay just to send your second email marketing campaign or after so many emails you sent out. I think that should be a free feature up until a certain amount of emails are on the list. (Something like 1,000 or 5,000)... You won't make any money email marketing on the free Squarespace emails. Perhaps Shopify would be a better choice if email marketing is a massive perk for you. (If you're going for an online store)

Weebly e Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

We chose Squarespace for one of our online stores because we thought it had perks from both Weebly and Shopify and seemed the easiest to integrate with Etsy. However, if we had known how hard it'd be to use email marketing for more than the first few starter emails, or if we had known we'd change print providers, we would have gone for Shopify 9 times out of 10.
Luke
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Great but a bit pricey

Avaliado em 31/07/2022

Overall, I designed a great blog for my books.

Vantagens

It has the best templates I have seen among its competitors. Here you can create the most beautiful blog. I find with basic knowledge it can be used by most. It has a user-friendly interface. An active forum is there for any questions and support.

Desvantagens

There is no free plan and it is a bit more pricey than others that offer similar products.

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Needed a change and wished for more template options.

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

For its templates and forum.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Squarespace is the best website builder for non technical users

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

Fantastic. Their support was incredible and FAST.

Vantagens

So easy to use. The templates were professional, editable and had depth. I was able to connect my own domain from GoDaddy and it worked seamlessly.

Desvantagens

Someone who wants more customizability might go for something like Webflow.

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Used a code from a podcast that I listen to "PKA".
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Squarespace is amazing!

Avaliado em 13/07/2022

Love it!

Vantagens

The simplicity and reliability of it. It's way better then the competition

Desvantagens

Nothing bad to say about it. It is really great on every point

GoDaddy Website Builder

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

It was cheaper and the reviews said that it was better
Alexis
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Not the best

Avaliado em 31/07/2022

Overall I do not recommend. I changed to Shopify because it’s easy to use. Also I find their customer service friendly and helpful.

Vantagens

I liked that they had a variety of website layouts and a lot of ways to customize your website. But I did find it overwhelming to a point. When there’s too much information it gets muddled without clear instructions to complete the processes.

Desvantagens

Where do I start? I don’t like how clunky going into each section is. The interface is not user friendly and jumbled. It takes way too long to set up everything. Even uploading each item is a tedious process and cryptic. The user manual videos are not helpful and I had to hire an expert to help me.

Shopify

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

I like Shopify’s interface and customer service. It’s very easy to set up products now.

I switched to Shopify.
Daisy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

For Any Non-Techie Business Owner's - Squarespace is Your Best Bet!

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

Vantagens

Since starting my online business, I have used Squarespace as my website design software. The website houses not just my personal story and branding, but also lists my services, has an inquiry form that is linked to my business email, and also archives all my podcast show notes with it's Blog Feature.
Squarespace has been easy to use as a non-tech savvy business owner, they have many website templates to build from and have directory tabs to guide you through all the elements of your webpage.

I also use Acuity Scheduling with Squarespace, which allows potential clients to book sales consults or collaboration calls within my hours of operation. This software has been a business essential since day one!

Desvantagens

As far as the design of the website templates, I did wish that there was a function to manually drag borders and sections bigger or smaller with my mouse cursor. I also wanted this feature with uploaded images, where sometimes the image uploaded bigger than I wanted.

Melissa
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great for Basics, not so great for customization

Avaliado em 23/02/2022

Overall, it's a great quality jumping off point for anyone new to the ecommerce game. If you have some experience with web design, you would probably enjoy building your own site a lot more than trying to fit yourself or your business into one of the proverbial "boxes" that Squarespace has to offer it's clients. If you're just trying to break into the market and are looking for an easy to use and manage, basic solution - this will work great!

Vantagens

I really liked how easy this was to use and get setup, considering I have ZERO web design or IT experience. It was really user friendly, has lots of guides to help you get started. Lots of modern designs that can fit a lot traditional/regular business streams. The customer management features are EXCELLENT - especially if you use a Square POS system in your shop. I really love that I can run analytics on any particular customer, plus you can use the info across Square platforms. Really great ecommerce software if your needs are basic.

Desvantagens

The ability to customize to your business could use a lot of improvement. You can customize to an extent - it generally requires you to have any and all imagery, content and designs done and simply uploaded to the site. This is a daunting task if you have never done anything like this before - I tried and it didn't go well. None of the themes really "matched" or worked well with our business and how we wished to incorporate ecommerce into our business.

Liam
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Squarespace: the platform that empowers creatives

Avaliado em 17/02/2022

I use Squarespace to showcase my work and tell my story to potential clients, and allow them to book in a call with me. It's an essential part of my client acquisition process.

Vantagens

Squarespace has made my career possible. It allowed me to build the portfolio that landed my first full-time graphic design job, and is now the platform I use to showcase my work and win freelance clients. Its balance of simplicity and customisability empowers me as a designer to build a website that represents me and my small design business in the best light possible.

Desvantagens

I will admit I've had to rely quite heavily on custom CSS to get my site looking the way I'd like — this wouldn't be much of a problem if it weren't for the poor CSS coding experience. Squarespace only gives me a very small window to type in, and it's very difficult to navigate the 400 lines or so of code I've written.

There is also an abundance of unused code (Javascript) that gets loaded into my website by default which I cannot remove. This increases my website load time, making for a poor viewer experience – not to mention the negative impact this has on my SEO.

Squarespace also slows my computer severely when I use it in the Safari browser — this led me to switch back to Chrome.

All this being said — if you're someone who doesn't plan on adding code, isn't concerned with SEO, and doesn't use Safari for desktop — I can't help but commend Squarespace for their brilliant overall experience.

User of Squarespace for 9+ years - Loyal customer to a fantastic product

Avaliado em 21/01/2022

My overall experience has been outstanding. I will continue to use the product despite the cost. It is well worth the amount of visits I routinely get on the site where I know the viewers will have a smooth experiencing navigating the site. It just works!

Vantagens

When it comes down to it, I'm convinced that Squarespace is the BEST option for portfolio websites short of hiring a designer which would cost significantly more for something better quality than what Squarespace has to offer. Beyond that, it's easy to customize, is a beautiful frame for portfolio work that makes the work itself look better and ultimately gives me credibility as a professional since the site just looks so good. I've put quite a bit of work into building the site over the last 9 years and change the theme every 3-4 years or so which requires days of work to get right each time. In between larger redesigns, updating the site is so easy and I know what to expect. The customer service has been outstanding for 9 years. It's more expensive than the other options out there but I'm happy to pay for how the product bolsters my work and ease of using the product. The analytics also are a huge win in allowing me to see how the site in performing - and to be able to monitor this on the go within the app.

Desvantagens

There are some limitations if you're very design focused like I am since the templates can only do what they were created to do which means that simple things like changing margins may not be as simple as you'd hope. There are lots of tools the "style editor" but sometimes it doesn't' cover all the bases. I've had to code things in when that was the case for things that I feel should be pretty easy to customize (like if I want an image full bleed but the template doesn't support it, you must code it in. This is only for a few select amount of customers who are detail-obsessed like I am. For the general user, the prebuilt templates are above and beyond what you'd hope for!

Also, sometimes browsers have a hard time keeping up with the editor and it can freeze or crash. This has gotten massively better in the last 5 years and hope to see this continue to improve.

All around, these are things I wish could be better but not complaining when there isn't anything comparable in the market for the look & functionality at a similar price point.

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

I love the model of paying for access to all that I need. The basic tier allows me every tool i need and no worries about ads or hosting on other sites. The time I save not needing to know how to host my site, manage my domain or jumping through hoops to make simple updates are worth it enough.
Shirley

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Squarespace Review - The All-In-One Platform to Build a Beautiful Online Presence

Avaliado em 20/01/2022

Squarespace is a fantastic all-in-one platform that makes it easy for you to build an amazing looking website in no time. The templates are clean and minimalistic and give you plenty of room to showcase your content, create a stunning online store, or place some great photography in there. You get access to powerful tools like commerce, site management, analytics and more! There is also a ton of training on how to use Squarespace, so getting started couldn’t be easier. It’s free for 14 days so give it a try today!

Vantagens

Are you ready to launch your online presence, but aren’t sure where to start? Squarespace offers an all-in-one platform that allows you to create a beautiful website, online store, or portfolio without the hassle of building everything from scratch. You can literally have everything up and running in less than an hour! Squarespace is an online platform where you can build your own website. There are many options and designs, so everyone is bound to find something they like. You can also create eCommerce stores and online portfolios with Squarespace. I especially love how easy it is to set up and edit with such an organized layout! It felt almost effortless. Additionally, there are tons of free templates available that look great and super professional right out of the box if you're not in a creative mood or don't have much time to work on setting up your site/store/portfolio but still want something good looking going live quickly.

Desvantagens

Squarespace is great for small and large businesses alike. They give you a host of free tools that allow you to create an amazing website or online store. What I loved about Squarespace was how easy it was to create my own web design, their advanced SEO features, and most importantly, their customer service has been top-notch! But if I had to find something negative, it would be that they are not made for large companies that may need more personalized or advanced features than Squarespace currently offers.

Jeremy
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to Use But Often Limited

Avaliado em 24/11/2021

I had to launch a website—with scheduling and services—in a day, and Squarespace did not disappoint. I was able to do this quickly and easily, with little reference to the user guide. When it came time to launch my own site, I carefully researched and compared Squarespace to other all-in-one solutions, and it came out on top. Most other solutions required more work to build, and it was easy to "break" their templates. It's a real challenge to make a Squarespace template look bad.

That being said, there are times where you want to change the color of a header, for example, and you find this is simply not possible. You then have to go on a Google search and find the hidden CSS code for that style and paste it into the custom code window. And most of the time, it doesn't work. So I would like to see them make changes colours more intuitive and easier to do.

Another thing to know: you will likely have to pay to get a feature you need, at some point. I needed to have a pop-up email subscription form, and I had to upgrade to "Business" for that. So make sure you scan the features before buying.

Vantagens

The best thing about Squarespace is that you can launch a simple website in a few hours; grab a template, tweak to taste, and go. The competitors still tend to need direct coding to make them look good, but not with Squarespace. The templates are tasteful and generally easy to edit, plus there is a rich backend with tons of analytical tools and e-commerce features for when you're ready to sell. The website editor is truly WYSIWG (What You See Is What You Get) and adding sections is as easy as a click.

Desvantagens

Squarespace's templates look nice, but there are surprisingly few of them. I've built several sites with Squarespace, but I always grab the same podcasting template because everything else it way too specific: restaurant! Vlogger! Fashion! But precious little for general-purpose sites, with a minuscule selection for a company that's been at this for over 10 years. The WYSIWG editor can be extremely annoying as well, constantly digging into to floating menus just to make simple edits, and it's unclear where things reside sometimes. It's hard to escape the feeling that there has to be a better way. But it is still easy to use.

Wix, Webflow e WordPress

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Designing and maintaining my own website demanded too much of my time, and Wordpress has become a bloated, unsafe platform. I needed a all-in-one solution, and Squarespace was the best bet for me.

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Squarespace required the least custom-coding and its templates are the cleanest and hardest to break. I can deploy quickly and add features as I go along.
Henry
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple doesn't mean low quality

Avaliado em 19/10/2021

My client wanted to launch a new brand with a website fast. I chose Squarespace just to get us going, with the intention of migrating over to a WordPress build in the near future. 2 years later we're still on Squarespace, with no immediate plans to change. The website's performance and optimization is consistently top-notch, edits are easy, tracking code changes work well, and enough third-party tool integrations exist to account for our needs.

I wanted Squarespace because I hoped it would be quick and simple to set up. It was. I stayed with Squarespace because it's more effective and substantial than I initially hoped.

Vantagens

Squarespace really is simple to set up and use. A lot of web building best practices are automated for you, with image auto-optimization, mobile-friendly templates, and ADA compliance features.

A few years ago the biggest issue with simple website builders like this was performance - drag-and-drop sites tended to be slower. Not the case anymore. All my Squarespace sites load well within Google Page Speed Index benchmarks, with image compression that doesn't reduce image quality at all.

Desvantagens

Squarespace will cause some issues if you're at either extreme of tech savvy: If you have zero background building sites, there will be a learning curve. I know their marketing makes it sound like you could build a site with your eyes closed, but do not count on it being that simple.

And on the other end, if you have deeper experience building sites and working with code, Squarespace can be a bit basic. You can't access a page's source code, block types can't be edited, and design functions are fairly limited.

BentoBox e WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Simplicity and speed of deployment. We needed a whole new brand launched quickly, and Squarespace required the least set-up time.
Gabriele
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Tra le migliori piattaforme per la creazione di siti drag&drop

Avaliado em 18/10/2021

Vantagens

Velocità: è veloce, punto. I server sono rapidi e caricano le pagine in un lampo.

Responsività: che sia desktop o che sia mobile i siti vengono sempre visualizzati correttamente grazie ai template già pronti e 100% responsive.

Completezza dell'offerta: il piano base da 11€/mese è già di per sé eccellente per chi non ha dimestichezza con html/css o semplicemente non ha voglia di mettersi a installare WordPress o creare da zero un sito smanettando nel back-end. Il piano superiore da 17€/mese risulta assai conveniente perché include una mail con Google Workspace che di per sé costerebbe già di più se scorporato dal prezzo base di Squarespace e la possibilità di gestire un e-commerce.

Semplicità d'uso: è tutto al 100% drag&drop e tutti i servizi annessi al sito sono semplici da configurare anche da chi ha quasi zero conoscenze informatiche.

Desvantagens

Il lato oscuro di Squarespace (e di Wix e altri editor drag&drop tutto in uno): se crei un sito su Squarespace, rimane su Squarespace.
Non puoi esportarlo, non puoi farne un backup offline.
Puoi solo gestirlo e continuare a modificarlo dalla loro interfaccia proprietaria, quindi se un domani decidi di non voler più pagare un abbonamento fisso mensile ma vuoi spostare sito + servizi su un hosting dedicato con un prezzo una tantum annuale e pagare un professionista per fartelo gestire... devi rifarlo da zero.

È punto cruciale di cui tener conto nel momento in cui si è ancora nella fase di selezione iniziale: hosting dedicato/condiviso o una piattaforma tutto in uno in abbonamento?

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Semplicità d'uso, prezzi meno cari rispetto alla concorrenza e velocità dei server.
Kacy
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Clean, simple start-up but not the smoothest system.

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

I use Squarespace primarily for blogging and building a brand. It is not optimal for writing, editing and photos, but it makes for a great, clean website with many options with electronic forms, pull down menus and features. Overall, it's a great product, but still very clunky and unsteady.

Vantagens

It is easy for a non-expert like me to build a blog, navigate a website and make quick edits. Squarespace stands out above the rest in simplicity with drag and drop features. It does a good job with electronic forms to make a way for more to opt in and covers all the bases on what you need for a website. They offer great analytics!

Desvantagens

The software is very clunky. I tend to use it on my MacBook, but have learned to write content somewhere safer than putting it straight into website. It has crashed so many times, and adding pictures often takes a very long time. The iOS apps seem to work better but that's not optimal for my work. I've also struggled some with text editing and formatting. The process isn't smooth.

Ghost e WordPress

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

I wanted something cleaner that functioned as more than a blog. I wanted analytics and somewhere I could build up as I grow.

Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Squarespace was the easiest to get started right away.
Stephen
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

Avaliado em 04/07/2021

I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

Vantagens

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Desvantagens

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

The UI and usability were horrendous!

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

A lot of research and recommendations from friends within the field.
Eddie
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best in class product by far for several years now

Avaliado em 25/06/2021

I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product.

The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

Vantagens

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years.

They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Desvantagens

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Wix did not adapt to mobile well and just always seems behind the curve, they had several bugs as well and did not render well on mobile. Everybody knows every WordPress template so they can recognize it's not a customize website. WordPress is also easy for anyone to hack, even for those who do not know how to code at all.

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

More unique default templates, better looking templates, more robust features. Build it Beautiful was there slogan and has always lived true to that.
Erin
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

A Novice Can Do It

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

I've had a great experience with Squarespace. I'm currently going through a website redesign. I utilized their "matchmaking service" to try and find a designer and thought it was the most efficient system. It's like online dating. You fill out a form, which is like your profile, stating what you want. You get matched up with several designers. From those you "swipe right" on five. Then it becomes up to those five to court you by sending you an email, reaching out to jump on a Zoom and you take your relationship from there. I feel like I scored. I am enjoying working with my designer. She's so knowledgeable and she understands what I'm trying to accomplish. I cannot wait for my new site to deploy.

Vantagens

For the most part, anything I've tried to create on Squarespace is relatively easy. If I had questions, I was able to find a YouTube tutorial to figure it out. The sites look professional on both desktop and mobile and don't break the bank to create. You can also make your site transactional which is nice and the fees involved are reasonable.

Desvantagens

I am not a tech savvy person so some of the functionality requires an in-depth online lesson to recreate something I've seen, however, it is all figureoutable.

Wix e Shopify

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

I was tired of updating all of the plugins. It was a nuisance.

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

I liked the perceived ease of use and portfolio of websites I saw that were built on a Squarespace platform. Also Shopify didn't really make sense since my site is more than just a store, I'm pretty copy heavy which Squarespace lends to better.
Cody
  • Setor: Editoras

Delivers Quality and Most of the Functions You'll Ever Need

Avaliado em 13/05/2021

Squarespace works great for me, and the clients I've built sites for on it. It does everything that I have needed it to, and have been able to implement HTML/CSS elements when I absolutely needed to (pretty much on a novice when it comes to code). Whenever I show someone a site I've built, they are usually impressed, even though I'm mostly building on top of the work by the template designers.

Vantagens

Squarespace has great templates and an easy to use, drag and drop builder. You don't need any technical or true design skills to create a solid website. The high quality templates, with predetermined styling, ensure that even a simple website looks clean and elegant.

It's also easy to implement your SEO titles and tags, connect email marketing services, add Google Adsense and other plugins. The price seems pretty good for all that, though maybe slightly more expensive than other CMS options.

Desvantagens

The main drawback I've had is that Squarespace isn't as customizable as other CMS options, like Wix or Weebly. Sometimes I just want to move a simple element over slightly, yet this often isn't possible within the block format used by Squarespace. The flip side is that Squarespace has few if any bugs, while Wix and Weebly can get strange errors in my experience.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Nice software, but fragile and randomly freezes or glitches

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

Overall it’s a pretty good experience. Although there are glitches and times when it simply freezes for no apparent reason . This can be infuriating, especially after writing a lot of content, and it will not save or update the text (we pay for the gigablast fastest business internet our ISP sells).

Sometimes it will save an old draft, not the current one, this makes me want to scream. Sometimes it will delete things I don’t want it to accidentally I’m not sure what the problem is, there needs to be a general undo button. Something that can protect you if the website is glitching or acting nuts..

Vantagens

The stylish look of the fonts and web design. The styles look professional enough, the competitors looked too childlike or complicated to setup.

I also like that you can do most of the editing from the app, not just the laptop.

Desvantagens

What concerns me about this software, is the lack of ownership over all the work put into the website. Software companies these days are becoming political and illogical at times. Although my team and company doesn’t deal with anything political like that, it’s in the back of our mind’s that eventually we will need to break off from Squarespace because they have too much power over our website and servers.

All it takes is one new CEO who is ‘Woke’ or a Twitter tweet with no accountability or responsibility, to blow up and a company’s online presence can be severely compromised.

Like I said what we do is not even controversial, but We have seen from other marketing firms, weird issues like that concerning square space and competitors.

So as time goes on and we become more profitable, the goal is to eventually break away from Square space over lack of control over our own website and servers.