Avaliações do Squarespace

Squarespace

Um site torna isso real.

Classificação geral

4,6 /5
(2 920)
Relação qualidade/preço
4,3/5
Recursos
4,3/5
Praticidade
4,4/5
Suporte ao cliente
4,4/5

94%
dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2920 avaliações

Flavia
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Criação com qualidade

Avaliado em 14/06/2023

Num todo, tenho utilizado muito e estou satisfeita com as possibilidades que o site disponibiliza.

Num todo, tenho utilizado muito e estou satisfeita com as possibilidades que o site disponibiliza.

Vantagens

Crio templantes lindos utilizando o Squarespace e portifólios para meus trabalhos na internet com muita facilidade.

Desvantagens

Acho que as métricas deixam um pouco a desejar, poderiam ter mais informações

João
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A melhor plataforma que já utilizei.

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

Boa qualidade.

Boa qualidade.

Vantagens

Intuitivo e de fácil aprendizagem. Designs de boa qualidade.

Desvantagens

Não tem como organizar a imagens carregadas para a plataforma.

Arnaldo
Arnaldo
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

É muito bom, mas pode melhorar

Avaliado em 07/04/2022

De modo geral, é uma excelente ferramenta, mas precisa pensar em usuários com menor poder de compra

De modo geral, é uma excelente ferramenta, mas precisa pensar em usuários com menor poder de compra

Vantagens

Gostei muito dos templates disponibilizados, é de fácil utilização e muito tranquilo de montar os sites. A aparência dos sites fica muito profissional.

Desvantagens

Poderiam implementar um sistema com opção gratuita, mesmo que com propaganda da empresa, pois, para conseguir utilizar o site criado, é necessário fazer upgrade para o plano pago e dessa forma, pode ser que o cliente perca tempo criando o site e depois não tem como usar

Meghan
Meghan
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Best Website Builder for Simple Sites

Avaliado em 30/09/2019

I genuinely love this tool for creating websites. It is easy to use, cost efficient, and turns out...

I genuinely love this tool for creating websites. It is easy to use, cost efficient, and turns out a great end product. I have used it to make websites for photographers, restaurants, and sales businesses alike. It is so versatile and every site visitor thinks it's professionally done.

Vantagens

This software is easy to use, intuitive, and when you can't figure something out Support is right there for you. They have tons of how to videos and instructions that make everything pretty easy to figure out.

Desvantagens

I dislike the spacer feature - it gets pretty annoying to use those instead of being able to snap an object to a grid and align that way. It works much like Microsoft Word in the sense that if you try to resize or adjust something, sometimes everything on the page moves.

Alternativas consideradas

BentoBox

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Our site was continually hacked, there was very little support, it was complicated to use. Our sites were outdated and I wanted to switch us to something everyone on our team, no matter their level of tech expertise, could use.

Software anterior

WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

BentoBox is specific to restaurants - they have a wonderful product, however their set-up and pricing did not work for us. Essentially, you pay them to create the initial site and then it's up to you to edit/take care of after the fact. You pay a large set up fee and a pretty expensive monthly fee in perpetuity. We have five locations and it just wasn't cost efficient. Since I already knew how to use Squarespace and knew how to work with SEO, it was an easy, much more cost-effective switch. Bentobox is a great product, but it is pricey to maintain. As a restaurant, we have simple needs as to what people are looking for when they come to our site.
Finn
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Solid Site Builder

Avaliado em 22/01/2024

Squarespace is overall a very fast, smooth and easy to use platform - perfect for companies or...

Squarespace is overall a very fast, smooth and easy to use platform - perfect for companies or brands looking to develop a professional presence without needing coding or development.

Vantagens

Squarespace is an excellent no-code site builder. It has an easy to use visual editor making it flexible to create aesthetically layouts without constraint. It's quick and easy to start a site with a range of starting templates but can easily be adapted and expanded as your brand grows.

Desvantagens

The settings list can be somewhat overwhelming when editing branding of theme settings due to the amount of options and how it's laid out. Greater visual heirarchy could help improve users navigation.

Atharva
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Squarespace: Best and fast website builder

Avaliado em 08/08/2022

If you are a beginner and want to build a website as quickly as possible without any prior...

If you are a beginner and want to build a website as quickly as possible without any prior knowledge, then you can go with Squarespace. But, if you are willing to invest some time to learn about website development, then nothing is better than WordPress.

Vantagens

Squarespace is a good option for beginners who want to build a website without any prior web development knowledge. They provides lots templates to design the website, which are mobile-friendly.
First you need to select one among 100+ templates and start buliding your website with it's easy website builder.
You can easy sell products in Squarespace and track product orders from the dashboard. It also has a Financial dashboard to track earnings.
And ff you have any concerns about using Squarespace, you can contact customer service at any time.

Desvantagens

Squarespace sites are not good in search engine optimization, making it difficult to rank them on the first page of Google. Limited software and service can be integrated with Squarespace.
It is also quite tough to migrate from Squarespace to another website development platform.

Christi
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use website building and maintenance

Avaliado em 06/11/2023

Vantagens

Website build is easy, and support is provided through video training and accessible chat.

Desvantagens

Needs better photo compression tools available.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix e Webex

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Ease of use, compatibility with other web products
Erin
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best website builder

Avaliado em 26/02/2024

Vantagens

Has everything you need, from sending invoices to collecting payments. Even SEO intergration!

Desvantagens

That when they do an update, you have to redo your layout

Amy
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Squarespace for all

Avaliado em 16/01/2024

Vantagens

Squarespace is super user friendly and anyone can pick it up easily. The functionalities of the program have gotten so much better ad easier to use over the years. They have responded to the changing times. The overall outcome of the design is sleek and professional looking. You can be an expert or novice and be successful with Squarespace.

Desvantagens

Overall I do not see much of a con with using Squarespace. The pricing may be one issue that may be prohibitive of using this.

sicilia
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Overall, an easy-to-use software for building websites

Avaliado em 22/01/2024

Vantagens

Squarespace makes building web pages achievable, even with no prior experience. It's a great basic website maker for small to medium businesses, portfolios, blogs, etc. The template options are aesthetic and well-made.

Desvantagens

Some customization options are limited and editing can be clunky. Overall, this is still and excellent choice for website building.

Andrea
Andrea
Classificação geral
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Grow Your Impact with TurnKey Website Builder

Avaliado em 10/02/2024

I've used many website builders and design tools over the last decade (Wix, Weebly, etc), and...

I've used many website builders and design tools over the last decade (Wix, Weebly, etc), and Squarespace is my favorite. I love the variety of design templates available and the tech support provided.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to customize and build sites.

Desvantagens

I wish the content management tools were more robust and allowed for individual fields to be edited such as descriptions for pricing.

Mark
Mark
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Website Host For Organizations

Avaliado em 21/01/2024

Vantagens

It is easy to build and edit a website on Squarespace. The bio sites are great too!

Desvantagens

For me it wasn't difficult to figure out the tools to design the web page. However, if someone was attempting to do it with less computer skill, it might seem daunting.

Viswa Teja
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The new age learning revolution

Avaliado em 05/01/2024

Overall squarespace is a extraordinary website to learn new things and develop a new hobby.

Overall squarespace is a extraordinary website to learn new things and develop a new hobby.

Vantagens

The most liked aspect about squarespace is the amount of content.
You can watch as many videos as you wish and the content never ends and the videos are quite engaging.
The content is precise and self explanatory.

Desvantagens

The least i would like is to decide what to watch.
The content organization should be improved.

Jane
Jane
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great design, great features, great support

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

I was first introduced to Squarespace when I hired someone to design the website for my business,...

I was first introduced to Squarespace when I hired someone to design the website for my business, and he showed me how to make changes myself. From there I started to play with it and ended up creating simple websites for several clients, many of whom were then able to take over their own upkeep and maintenance. And in the three years I've been working with Squarespace sites, the features and support have only improved. I also love that they're very attuned to what's trending in graphic design, so their templates never look dated.

Vantagens

The aesthetic. Squarespace's design templates are fresh, current, and appealing to begin with, which provides a lot of options for customization.

Desvantagens

It's not the most intuitive interface ever, but that said, they provide outstanding how-to articles and videos and infinitely patient customer support, so it's not hard to figure out how to do what you want to do, even if you have no coding experience.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix e WordPress

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Our original site was Weebly based, but I didn't care for the interface or the design. It felt very cookie-cutter to me, and I was looking for something more artistic.

Software anterior

Weebly

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

They have the most customizable templates while still being easy to use, I preferred their aesthetic, and quickly found their customer service better than most other website builders I've tried.
Kim
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Top quality website and easy to create!

Avaliado em 21/01/2020

So far all my experiences are incredible! They get back to me right away whenever I have a question...

So far all my experiences are incredible! They get back to me right away whenever I have a question or issue. Fast to resolve.

Vantagens

Top quality website! Very easy to create a professional looking website all by myself. The templates are wonderful and suitable for all different types of programs. Absolutely love it!

Desvantagens

The monthly subscription program is pricey but a less expensive option then what I've used before.

Alternativas consideradas

WordPress e GoDaddy Website Builder

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

I switched from another website provider that gauged me with up-charges and constant problems with logging in.

Software anterior

GoDaddy Website Builder

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

I switched from another website provider that gauged me with up-charges and constant problems with logging in. I tried an inexpensive provider, and it was impossible with complicated programming.
Bridget
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

After trying multiple free website building options, I finally relented and tried out the demo...

After trying multiple free website building options, I finally relented and tried out the demo version on Squarespace to see what the learning curve would be like, and if it would be worthwhile ot go the paid route for a website. The answer was a resounding yes, and I've subsequently built 3 more sites with them since our first one.

I tell every new business owner starting out, check out squarespace, save yourself the headace of the free platforms that limit creativity, and watch your business grow by the day.

Vantagens

Ease of use
Easing learning curve
layout options
customizations options
sleek templates
quick onboarding

Desvantagens

Towards the beginning of my experience with Squarespace, I needed some customer sesrvice and the process to find where I could go for help was not easy. This was back in 2017 however, so I'm not sure if that process has improved since then (I'd like to think so!)

Mark
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Allowing my nonprofit's website to stay adaptive and relevant amidst an ever-changing web.

Avaliado em 31/03/2021

Squarespace won me over after years of thinking I could do a better job "designing it" on my own...

Squarespace won me over after years of thinking I could do a better job "designing it" on my own with free templates for WordPress. Time and time again I would spend days or weeks on the site, be happy with it, and then months later it would all be out of date, look old, and not function in the ways that information transfer had shifted by internet users. I decided that a professional, clean and easy to use Squarespace site, with robust back-end capabilities is what I needed, and I have not been disappointed.

Vantagens

Squarespace really has their act together in offering a clean, easy to use , beautiful web building platform. I run a media and video production nonprofit, and the needs and functionality of my site have evolved almost yearly since 2013. The way that people engage with content on the internet is always changing, and I got caught up in the flow of trying to always evolve the website to keep up. I used GoDaddy and WordPress for too many years, and eventually migrated them all to Squarespace because it was all just so much more streamlined, modern, clean and simple. I now have the basic website I need, and know that there are many many ways to customize it if needed without messing up the whole site (as happened many times on WordPress)

I changed my entire .com and .org from a WordPress template on GoDaddy, and could not be happier with the customer service I received from Squarespace, they were so helpful in getting everything aligned for the transition.

Desvantagens

I wish there were maybe 15-20 more templates, and that a few of them were specifically meant for video galleries, as that is what my organization focuses on in our storytelling, videos. I would love a template tailor made for aggregating videos. For now I can use a photo gallery or blog and adapt it, which works fine, but my wish list would be a video focused and designed template.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix, WordPress e GoDaddy Website Builder

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Squarespace had a comparable price, much more attractive templates, and a reputation for customer service that met expectations! I also just trusted and knew from looking at other sites, that Squarespace keeps up with what a modern website "should" have and look like to engage users. I'm not a designer or UI person, and trust Squarespace. It's worth paying them to do the design so I can just plug in content!

Software anterior

WordPress e GoDaddy Website Builder

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

It met all of my needs, was around the same price, and I love that hosting, domain and templates can all just be wrapped into one account. Squarespace just had the better lookcng websites templates as well, and customer service did not disappoint!
Stephen
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

Avaliado em 04/07/2021

I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my...

I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

Vantagens

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Desvantagens

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

The UI and usability were horrendous!

Software anterior

WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

A lot of research and recommendations from friends within the field.
Jeremy
Jeremy
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to Use But Often Limited

Avaliado em 24/11/2021

I had to launch a website—with scheduling and services—in a day, and Squarespace did not disappoint....

I had to launch a website—with scheduling and services—in a day, and Squarespace did not disappoint. I was able to do this quickly and easily, with little reference to the user guide. When it came time to launch my own site, I carefully researched and compared Squarespace to other all-in-one solutions, and it came out on top. Most other solutions required more work to build, and it was easy to "break" their templates. It's a real challenge to make a Squarespace template look bad.

That being said, there are times where you want to change the color of a header, for example, and you find this is simply not possible. You then have to go on a Google search and find the hidden CSS code for that style and paste it into the custom code window. And most of the time, it doesn't work. So I would like to see them make changes colours more intuitive and easier to do.

Another thing to know: you will likely have to pay to get a feature you need, at some point. I needed to have a pop-up email subscription form, and I had to upgrade to "Business" for that. So make sure you scan the features before buying.

Vantagens

The best thing about Squarespace is that you can launch a simple website in a few hours; grab a template, tweak to taste, and go. The competitors still tend to need direct coding to make them look good, but not with Squarespace. The templates are tasteful and generally easy to edit, plus there is a rich backend with tons of analytical tools and e-commerce features for when you're ready to sell. The website editor is truly WYSIWG (What You See Is What You Get) and adding sections is as easy as a click.

Desvantagens

Squarespace's templates look nice, but there are surprisingly few of them. I've built several sites with Squarespace, but I always grab the same podcasting template because everything else it way too specific: restaurant! Vlogger! Fashion! But precious little for general-purpose sites, with a minuscule selection for a company that's been at this for over 10 years. The WYSIWG editor can be extremely annoying as well, constantly digging into to floating menus just to make simple edits, and it's unclear where things reside sometimes. It's hard to escape the feeling that there has to be a better way. But it is still easy to use.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix, Webflow e WordPress

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Designing and maintaining my own website demanded too much of my time, and Wordpress has become a bloated, unsafe platform. I needed a all-in-one solution, and Squarespace was the best bet for me.

Software anterior

WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Squarespace required the least custom-coding and its templates are the cleanest and hardest to break. I can deploy quickly and add features as I go along.
Lola
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great design features but need more e-commerce support

Avaliado em 06/12/2022

I enjoy using Squarespace. If the e-commerce features are more competitive, it would be a perfect...

I enjoy using Squarespace. If the e-commerce features are more competitive, it would be a perfect website builder!

Vantagens

Squarespace is amazing for putting together an attractive, professional website in no time. Having used various website builders over the years, I'd say Squarespace is the most beginner-friendly. The website templates are beautiful and very easy to edit - no coding or design skills required! Because of Squarespace's extensive customisable design elements, it is best for portfolio websites - where stylish layout is important and you don't need advanced e-commerce features. And being one of the most established website builder platforms around, you can also trust that your website will be secure.

Desvantagens

Squarespace isn't so great in terms of e-commerce integration. For example, it lacks the infrastructure to create useful shipping options (e.g. free delivery over £50), which should be an essential e-commerce feature. If you're looking to build an online store, I wouldn't recommend Squarespace.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix, WooCommerce, WordPress, GoDaddy Website Builder e Shopify

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Building websites manually is too time-consuming, when Squarespace is so pretty and easy to use.

Software anterior

Wix, WooCommerce, WordPress e Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

I switched from Wordpress because Squarespace was easier to use.
Maria
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My Love for all things Squarespace!

Avaliado em 09/05/2023

Incredible and stress free.

Incredible and stress free.

Vantagens

What I like most is it’s ease of use, new Fluid Engine and their stellar customer service.

Desvantagens

At this point with the new Fluid Engine and new design features I cannot think of anything else I would want; however that doesn’t mean there aren’t always new features that can be added. What I do know is that Squarespace listens to their users and they have responded by adding incredible new features and functionality. They continue to provide the best quality and reliability for their customers and that’s what keeps me a Squarespace user.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

I was regularly (weekly) being attacked by hackers and my site would be locked. It just wasn’t worth the stress. Plus I did not like having to purchase extra this and that plug-ins for everything and just to keep my site safe. It was a waste of time, effort and money.

Software anterior

WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

Squarespace’s entire setup and onboarding is clean and simple and it works well for me. I’m able to follow all the steps and it is easy.
Darren
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

For simple website design and amangement look no further.

Avaliado em 03/06/2023

I think squarespace is great. For a non technical user what this provides me with is a very simple...

I think squarespace is great. For a non technical user what this provides me with is a very simple and quick way of developing and managing an attractive website with all the functionality needed.

Vantagens

Squarespace makes designing and managing your website simple. Making edits, implementing redesigns are quick and easy to complete. This was the main reason we switched as we wanted anybody to be able to manage the website with no need for technical web skills.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the way things work are not intuitive, they remain easy, but initially the way to achieve something is not always obvious. Additionally Squarespace in my opinion is not designed for high end, high functionality websites so for some the service may be limited.

Razões para escolher o Squarespace

Wordpress was to difficult to manage and we wanted a service that allowed for easy website management without the need of hiring a proffessional web team.

Software anterior

WordPress

Razões para mudar para o Squarespace

We had a wish list and Squarespace was the only one that gave us everything we wanted.
Jenna A
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Squarespace is great for small businesses

Avaliado em 31/05/2019

My overall experience with Squarespace is that it has allowed me to increase my profits, I've had a...

My overall experience with Squarespace is that it has allowed me to increase my profits, I've had a better time at events when people want to make purchases, and in general it is a well run software, so I really appreciate it. It is very accessible, it has made me look more professional, and it rarely has any bugs. Good job !

Vantagens

I have been using Squarespace for a few years as a working artist with a small business. There are a lot of events that happen for crafts and painting, and no one has cash, and I certainly don't have change to give them. When I got onto squarespace a few years ago I was amazed that they sent me a free sliding card chip reader, how easy it was to sign up, and I was a bit upset with myself that I hadn't signed up sooner. The amount of sales I missed before squarespace could probably have paid for a vacation or a big increase in my business, however all is well because I have it now. I really like that I can also keep profiles of different people, I can send people invoices, I can send people receipts, I can really make sure that I stay in their minds as a future place to buy from. I think that square space has also been successful for me because having a squarespace account has made me more professional with overseas buyers. Sometimes I get quite a bit of traction on sales through instagram, and paypal is not seen as the best route by these people, they prefer square space. It has given them ease of mind when they receive a digital receipt, when they see that i take my business seriously, and that has created a lot of good relationships for me in places like Australia, New Zealand and so forth. It has also allowed me to let people set up payment plans by tracking all their payments through square space and that too has increased a lot of business for me. Squarespace has helped!

Desvantagens

I think that I am always worried about losing the swiper. If there was a way where squarespace could get rid of that all together and yet allow a one go swipe I would be really grateful for that. The only other issues I have had is sometimes the software has frozen while I am in the middle of a transaction and that has made things a bit difficult for me in the moment, however, this is common for a lot of apps that have high usage, so I am not super upset about it. I think that in the moment you can hope that things will be perfect but they can't always be. Overall though I think the software has better positives than negatives. I think that it is very good software.

Laura
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great website usage, and overall easeability for someone who doesn't know how to code

Avaliado em 18/09/2019

Overall, I will be a lifetime user of Squarespace. It has catapulted my wedding photography...

Overall, I will be a lifetime user of Squarespace. It has catapulted my wedding photography business into the next level, allowed me to optimize my site with unique keywords and SEO search terms that put it at the top of the Google search for wedding photographers in my area, and the analytics section of the site is really helpful to see where my traffic is coming from on my site and how I can drive more traffic to my site. Again, as someone who knows hardly anything about SEO, it has made me an SEO wizard and has revolutionized my wedding photography business!

Vantagens

I love the fact that there are so many templates that you can choose from to make your website exactly the way that you want it to. I also love the fact that the templates are so easy to use, especially for someone like me who doesn't like or really know how to code!

Desvantagens

What I dislike is that there are certain templates that do not allow you to customize as easily, or at all, as some of the other templates. I found that I have to really search how to change things within each template and then decide from there if it is a template that I want to use. It was trial and error to discover that not all templates have fully customizable features and I wish that they all were fully customizable to make it even easier to use.

Alternativas consideradas

Wix e WordPress
Kyla
Classificação geral
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easily Create an Ever-Beautiful Website

Avaliado em 08/01/2017

I have been using Squarespace for my e-commerce business for a few years now and love it! Squarespac...

I have been using Squarespace for my e-commerce business for a few years now and love it! Squarespace sites are easy to create and update, while always remaining beautiful. I have used other drag-and-drop website building software in the past and even though the layouts looked right when I was editing, once I viewed them live and on different devices, there were always problems. With Squarespace's platform, my site always looks exactly the way I expect it to.
I recently added the e-commerce component to my site and while it doesn't have a ton of features, like other sites, it works perfectly for what I need. Some templates are better suited for e-commerce, so if that's what you're looking for, make sure to look into which ones those are.
Squarespace websites are also automatically optimized for search engines! Last year I took an SEO course to improve traffic to my website and a bunch of the suggestions involved manually updating parts of my site every few months so that search engines would continue to find my site. When I inquired with Squarespace about how to go about this, they let me know that their platform already does this for my site automatically--yay! I also discovered a variety of other SEO features that are built into every Squarespace site, so you don't have to worry about updating or even knowing about much of it--it's all done for you!
While Squarespace doesn't offer customer service by phone, they are timely with responding to inquiries via email and their robust online knowledge base has answered many of my questions in just a few minutes. They also offer a chat feature Mon-Fri.
Finally, one of the reasons I decided to switch to Squarespace was for integrations, like MailChimp--they make it easy to connect with my customers and streamline collecting their information. They also just added an integration with PayPal for checkout, which I can already tell has made purchases easier for my customers.
Overall, I am extremely happy with Squarespace and look forward to discovering, even more, features!

Vantagens

Ease of use
Beautiful designs
Great customer service
Affordable
useful integrations (PayPal, MailChimp, etc)
built-in SEO
constantly updating and adding more features

Desvantagens

e-commerce platform has minimal features
No customer service phone support
Some features are only available on a limited number of templates