Avaliações do actiTIME

Time Tracking Software

4.7/5 (108 avaliações)
Jane F.
Traduzir com Google

Great for detailed time tracking

Avaliado em 17/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We've been using Actitime within our practice for approx 4 years now. During that time the development of the app has definitely made things easier. It allows a good level of detail through the tracking a client, product and task level. It is starting to feel a little clunky and dated compared to newer products, in particular when creating a report or a new task. We've trialed newer products recently but decided to remain with Actitime. However as we are getting more and more of our practice into cloud based apps I think we'll eventually be looking for a more integrated solution. Although Actitime integrates with QuickBooks it does not currently integrate with Xero.

Vantagens

Good amount of detail in both tracking and reporting.
App makes tracking easier.
Simple to use.

Desvantagens

Not very integrated with other practice software.
User interface starting to feel a little dated and clunky compared to others.

Katherine F.
Traduzir com Google

Small review of actitime and its high functions.

Avaliado em 08/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Actitime has benefited me too much in the business environment, because I have been able to take the real time of each employee's work and thus provide a fair pay for what was worked.

Vantagens

I really like actitime because of the beautiful design it has, in my opinion, it is what gives entertainment to the software as such, and also its functions, it is very good to be taking several times at once, doing two tasks at the same time and Take control of both. I hope these valuable features of actitime never change, they are what gives life.

Desvantagens

I do not like that actitime has such high prices, if there is something that pleased much about this software were the low prices it had compared to the excellent services it has, however, after so many updates and implementation of new functions, the price was increasing. I would like prices to go down a bit.

Nivin J.
Traduzir com Google

It helps to make time tracking so simple and easy to access.

Avaliado em 05/10/2018

Vantagens

We use actiTIME for all the projects we currently have. We have few check points and we use actiTIME to analyse how effective we were by taking time reports and comparing it with what results we have so far. The dashboard contains every thing that needed to control time tracking of the whole organization. We set separate tracking for each sub groups to compare them with others.

Desvantagens

I can see lot of button s here and there on the dashboard which I have never used until now. The user interface is somewhat not good enough to catch someone's attention.

Maykol F.
Traduzir com Google

It favors the project area, much more than taking time.

Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from the use of actiTIME because I have witnessed how the way of doing projects in my company is changing, has functions that no other platform has and at a certain point, it favors too much the best presentation of projects of my company.

Vantagens

I like actiTIME because I use it for Business Projects purposes, and I see that this area, the actiTIME platform perfectly dominates, providing the necessary functions to achieve a better established project and with a better reach to the public.

Desvantagens

I do not like that actiTIME has such an ugly interface, although it is very true that it has complete functions that complement the projects, they should incorporate an interface that does not discourage the user and that, on the contrary, encourages it.

Paul R.
Traduzir com Google

Our go to product for project time tracking

Avaliado em 27/07/2017

Vantagens

This web application has helped us gain control of hours actually spent on every project we take on, including maintenance of existing products. Great reporting features to pass on to upper management. Good that it nags the users to complete their time when they forget.

Desvantagens

Seems like too many features are added or improved. Whenever I have to go into maintain the setups, user, projects, tasks etc. I have to learn how to do it all over because the features are constantly being updated.

Sharon M.
Traduzir com Google

Timer Tracking with high limits.

Avaliado em 27/06/2018

Vantagens

It is a very complete software, it helps me to know how much time I work or how much time I take doing any action that wants to know my time, besides that it offers me to do some present or future work to develop it, I am very happy with this program.

Desvantagens

What I do not like is that it has very few features that do not help enough I think if you add more options where it improves or facilitates the quality with which we work it would be easier to use and therefore you would have a better performance and it would be fabulous, I would also like them to add more options and also improve a bit the design would be excellent.

Paula R.
Traduzir com Google

It is very good to carry out projects quickly.

Avaliado em 18/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

ActiTIME has benefited me to make quick projects in my company. On many occasions it does not give time to do the projects, and actitime serves as a rescue so as not to lose that much-needed task at all times.

Vantagens

actiTIME is good in the sense that you can perform simple projects, here is not much what is dazzling design or too good functions, but nevertheless, with which it has, serve to make simple and enjoyable projects.

Desvantagens

If I would complain about something, it would be about design, I think that despite having very few functions, they should reward users who use it with a more pleasant design and who do not bore in the long term.

Simple but powerful

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 19/11/2018

Vantagens

For our organisation, we need a very simple tool that could provide a rough indication for what the time is spend on for the needs of strategical planning and budgeting. Many other softwares are very focused on minute-by-minute reporting which becomes quite cumbersome when that level of accuracy is not needed. ActiTIME, though allowing making a very detailed reports, too, can be ‘stripped down’ to very basic functions that are both very similar to use for the workers reporting their time and for the administrator analysing the reports. It took very short time to learn how to use it and the interface is quite intuitive - no handbooks needed.

Desvantagens

The usability of the app can be further improved. For example, the timer function is hanging around all the time taking the screen space even though we do not use it. A possibility to switch it off would be appreciated.

Carole K.
Traduzir com Google

actiTIME diversifies its use, through projects and time-outs.

Avaliado em 27/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The use of actiTIME has benefited me because I have managed to carry out my business projects and at the same time, know what time I am working and what time it takes my employees to work.

Vantagens

What I like most about actiTIME, is that apart from being a software for taking time, it is useful for carrying out small projects, in this way the active use of actiTIME is varied, its use is much more diversified.

Desvantagens

I have no complaint of actiTIME, it is a software that has never given me problems, it has never given me errors in the time I have been using it, it is fantastic because it works without interruptions.

Monica G.
Traduzir com Google

actiTIME has multiple functions with activities.

Avaliado em 22/05/2018

Vantagens

actiTIME has a multifunction platform, in this way you can carry out projects and at the same time you can make a "Take time" of each task, each activity and each experience. You can perform these two functions more calmly and accurately.

Desvantagens

I would like you to actiTIME renew your design, it is so annoying that they have passed year after year and have not placed a design that is consistent with the time in which we live, a design that really renew each idea and place a more comfortable comfort.

Stefan M.
Traduzir com Google

The best collection of features

Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We operate as an agency type of environment where billing our time is key to our profitability. And actiTIME is great for us!

It has the best collection of features and reporting for our needs. Things like Profit & Loss, project tracking, client reporting and the granularity of user permissions are of great value. We are seeing that our billability is on the rise, and staff are sticking to estimates much better than before.

Luisana A.
Traduzir com Google

Advances with two functions in a platform.

Avaliado em 08/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited a lot from the use of actiTIME, I have managed to perfect my projects and take time from my employees and colleagues, an excellent advance!

Vantagens

What I like most about actiTIME are the functions, it really is very beneficial to use two functions at the same moment, like taking a time, and instantly being a project, two things in one platform!
it has provided me with excellent functions and has made my projects and time-outs more accurate and efficient, without any complaints!

Steve P.

You will be impressed

Avaliado em 09/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were most impressed with actiTIME's professional look and feel. The low entry price, as well as powerful features made it the best time tracking choice, by far. We now have a better finger on the pulse of our business.

I believe you will find the value of actiTIME to be unsurpassed. The application is top-notch, the support team is responsive, and the price can't be beat. Give it a try, you will be impressed.

Angelica B.
Traduzir com Google

The timestamps have a certain benefit in the projects.

Avaliado em 13/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The use of actiTIME has made it possible to take the time in my company, and in each of the employees, knowing how long the employee worked, and what extra time corresponds.

Vantagens

What I like most about actiTIME is the ease of taking time and, at the same time, doing a project on the same platform, it is great to have two such useful functions in one place.

Desvantagens

I do not like that actiTIME has such high prices, clearly this is not such an important factor, but I would like prices to decrease a bit.

actiTIME Review

Avaliado em 15/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Over all its a good product for project management

Vantagens

Good for tracking multiple project at the same time.
Good UI experience
Reporting is good as you can see the overall time taken to finish a project vs estimated

Desvantagens

There are many features which is not much use full . it make it congested .

Amy W.

Timecard Review

Avaliado em 27/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The product is easy to use and versatile. I think it's the best out there but would love to be able to have more flexibility in applying rates to individual employees to make billing easier.

easy to use.

Desvantagens

i can't seem to apply individual rates to employees so when i run a report i get a cost incurred as well as hours.

Traduzir com Google

Simple, easy-to-use time tracking system

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 28/02/2018

Vantagens

Actitime is straightforward and easy to use. It has helped our small organization do a better job tracking hours worked and PTO used in real time. Staff members love being able to enter their hours from anywhere using the app. We were looking for software that would make it easy to allocate hours to jobs and would not require staff to clock in/out, and Actitime fit the bill perfectly.

Desvantagens

The price is a bit high, and we would like to be able to pay per user instead of in blocks of five. Reports are easy to set up and use, but the layouts are not very customizable.

Marco G.

Easy to implement tool

Avaliado em 20/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Personally, I am involved on a number of major projects that require me to keep track of more than 200 deliverables. Having actiTIME forces me not to lose track of the time spent on each of these projects.

In fact, actiTIME is our global solution in R&D to time-track all our projects because of the easy implementation and low infrastructure requirements.

Lance M.
Traduzir com Google

Having actiTIME we can better predict

Avaliado em 28/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Better communication between project team members
Better project estimation

Vantagens

Our company needed a simple way of tracking time used on multiple projects - and actiTIME fit the need. Its interface is simple and easy to maintain. We use the application for time management, task estimation and also to communicate deadline information to our team members.

Now having actiTIME we can better predict future project requirements!

Marc L.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent Software, has resolved alot of internal issues.

Avaliado em 03/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy and Affordable Time Management software for our business. Reporting is also extremely usefull.

Vantagens

Fast and easy to Set up, Easy to use, and with the reporting options it makes Monthly and Yearly ends efficient.

Desvantagens

Our only DOwnside is the calculation of Vacation Hours. No Automatic calculations for a % based off of Hours Worked. However With all the features being added, I can see it being added sometime in the feature, Hopefully.

Robert M.

Exceeds expectations!

Avaliado em 27/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are considering a time and project management program, this is the ONE to choose. This program exceeds expectations! The flexibility of project and task description made this program work for my consulting business. IT department is not even necessary to make the program useful.

The goal of getting paid is my prime use of the program. So, when it comes for billing, actiTIME helps to get the job done quickly and accurately. If I were to write the software myself, it would look just like this!

Sanda P.
Traduzir com Google

Helps in our financial reporting

Avaliado em 11/05/2017

Vantagens

Firstly, actiTIME is a good aid to our monthly financial reporting.

Secondly, it makes the staff more responsible knowing that there are being tracked down up to the last minute.

Desvantagens

The interfaces in actiTIME are available in English only although it is possible to name tasks, projects and customers in any language. Nevertheless we would prefer to have multilanguage interfaces.

Tom R.
Traduzir com Google

Intelligent solution for time billing

Avaliado em 17/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Don't waste your time with expensive bloated software. This program is an intelligent solution for time billing.

It took me a few minutes to install and start using, unlike the other software packages that I tried.

Now we account for all time spent. We can easily print reports, add new customers and control project billing. actiTIME is very easy to administer and add new projects as they arise. Staff find it very simple to use as well and as a result I have no complaints from anyone.

Chense P.
Traduzir com Google

The organization of projects in actiTIME is very good elaborated.

Avaliado em 15/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

With actiTIME I have managed to maintain two good functions or factors in my company on foot, the time and projects, all with the excellent quality that actiTIME provides me.

Vantagens

One of the most innovative functions that actiTIME has, is that of being able to organize a project in a time-consuming software, this function is very feasible since a project can be organized in a different way.

Ranjan B.

Nice and Pragmatic Design

Avaliado em 22/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use, nice and pragmatic design, affordable price! We noticed positive changes in controlling the employees' timesheet and preparing time & material invoices. The good thing about actiTIME is that you can start tomorrow and don't need days of training ship.