Avaliações do Bitium

Bitium

Securely manage and provision your company’s apps, users and passwords in one place.

4.6/5 (17 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

It's good but not that great

Avaliado em 01/11/2018

Vantagens

Bitium is great for keeping your passwords and other login credentials in one safe location. The administrator adds the information and shares it with those on the team - everyone can have their own account so you can control who has access to what and you can give special permissions to certain people which will grant them the option to view the login information. It's not that hard to use and it adds additional protection by letting you copy the information instead of showing it to you meaning that whenever you need to see the information it wont just show it to you, it will copy it on your clipboard so that you can paste it elsewhere which is great if you ever need to hide it from prying eyes.

Desvantagens

There are some login credentials that it cannot store as it takes you to the website and logs you in if you click on the icon in your Bitium dashboard and for security reasons that location may require an additional log in step which Bitium cannot do for you, like those websites that require a 2 step verification process.

Because of this reason you are not able to add all of your tools and their passwords and from time to time it gives errors whenever it's logging you in. It also always takes a long while to log me in which case I would just log in the old fashion way. It's good for storing the username and passwords and managing them in other teammates account but it doesn't do a good job with logging you in which is why I'm giving it a 3.

6.0/10
Ashlee B.
Traduzir com Google

Bitium frees me from the struggles of password recall

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 20/01/2018

Vantagens

With Bitium I can do my work anywhere, even if I don't have my laptop. Bitium logs me in to all of my apps, so I don't have to worry about remembering my passwords or having my passwords accidentally saved on a foreign computer.

Desvantagens

Some softwares, like UltraCart, ask me to update my password every few months. When this happens you have to remember to update Bitium as well, because otherwise it will attempt the expired password and you will get locked out.

Rocky K.
Traduzir com Google

A company password management system that works

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 11/01/2018

Vantagens

As the admin of setting up various technologies, I hate giving raw passwords to the rest of the team. Bitium allows me to set up the account, and simply tell my co-workers to visit Bitium to access the program.

If the employee leaves the company, I don't have to change dozens of passwords either.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, the log-in doesn't work. But fortunately, Bitium's team has been incredibly quick to troubleshoot.

Will B.
Traduzir com Google

Great tools to sync all your passwords!

Avaliado em 24/01/2018

Vantagens

I never have to remember any passwords now! I can simple open Bitium and login to the app I want. I just need to enter the details first time and it is all set. Love it when you have many apps and you have to deal with their login credentials.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, it does not work. It gives error and I don't know why. But then I refresh the page a couple of times or try it a few times and I can login to the page.

Traduzir com Google

Bitium is easy to use, the auto generated passwords were great and it made my accounts feel secure

Avaliado em 16/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I felt all my accounts were secure and I finally started using different passwords for all my important sites/systems

Vantagens

Auto Generated Passwords, the ability to copy passwords for other programs, one click into your most secure applications. I had never used it before and highly recommend.

Desvantagens

There were some applications that were missing which was unfortunate, but all the big name applications are available. Support was great if you reached out they would help add anything or let you know when it may be added to the system.

So far, so good!

Avaliado em 30/11/2018

Vantagens

Bitium makes it super easy to handle all your passwords, and securely too! As I keep adding more and more tools to the toolbox, the software makes my life so much easier.

Desvantagens

Not sure I can complain about anything - haven`t had any problems so far.

Matt S.

Awesome!! Plain and simple

Avaliado em 30/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is such a great product for a team managing many different logins and internal stack applications. Very happy with these guys. Never had any problems.

Vantagens

Manage all my passwords in one place

none at all

Nifty software

Avaliado em 24/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Useful software for a niche problem; would recommend.

Vantagens

Pretty nifty features, allows you to store passwords with your team and log them, which is very useful.

Desvantagens

Sometimes when the login popup opens, I exit it by mistake, so I have to repeat the login. Also seems to have some technical issues depending on the platform you use it with.

Keeps Passwords Managed

Avaliado em 22/11/2018

Vantagens

I love that I can keep my passwords in one place, and it gives you lots of options for how to connect accounts. I also enjoy the password generator. It creates secure passwords for you.

Desvantagens

I don’t like that I sometimes have trouble getting the chrome extension to work. The mobile app is not good either.

6.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Secure and easy password management

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

Vantagens

Bitium is required at our company to generate passwords across the wide range of apps and software we use and it has made managing all of these seamless

Desvantagens

Occasionally doesn't log in successfully on first try

Sarah
Traduzir com Google

BITIUM! Where have you been all my life?!

Avaliado em 04/12/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Our agency adopted Bitium 3 months ago and we have never turned back. Not only do I use Bitium to manage every business app that I use daily, like Mailchimp, Expensify, Salesforce, Asana, Jira..just to name a few. I also now utilize Bitium to manage my personal apps like Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, and my calendar. I highly recommend Bitium to anyone focused on increasing their efficiency in the office, or anyone that is sick of remembering all those passwords.

- Now I have only one password to remember
- They've partnered with every app I could think of, and if it isn't on Bitium, they will get it on for you
- Extremely fast and courteous customer support
- Chrome plug-in works great!

Desvantagens

- It took about a week to change my habit of opening all my apps first thing in the morning
- No banking apps

John l.

makes SaaS management simple

Avaliado em 11/09/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I've been using Bitium to manage both employee access to SaaS apps and also to roll out new software.

For example, when we selected Papertrail for log archival it was very easy for me to give access to the entire engineering group through Bitium.

We use it to manage passwords and access to Salesforce, New Relic, AWS, Papertrail, Jira, Confluence, Sendgrid, GoToMeeting and a couple custom in-house apps.

- clean, modern UI
- configurable and flexible
- easy user adoption (made rollout go fast)
- very responsive customer service
- up-to-date help docs
- reliable -- no outages since we started using it

Desvantagens

- no safari support yet [they said later this year]
- not all the apps allow auto-provisioning

Carmel G.

Bitium Review

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 12/12/2018

Vantagens

I like that it helps generate secure passwords and keeps them all in one place. Access can be given to the people in the company who need to have access to the password. I like that there is an extension to add to Chrome so that I don't have to go to the Bitium website each time which saves me time.

Desvantagens

I wish Bitium has an extension for Safari.

Jonathan B.
Traduzir com Google

A password/SaaS management application that my company loves

Avaliado em 22/11/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were in the market for a SaaS management platform that would allow us to:
- Share passwords across employees (easily)
- Manage permissions and roles (easily)
- Turn access on and off (easily)

We tried out several solutions, and were disappointed to see that nothing could satisfy our needs.

Enter Bitium. We've found the experience on Bitium to be great. Whenever we need a login that they don't have in their system, they get it up within a few days. And when we've had to add or remove people from the system, we can do it with one click.

Weagle

SSO - Inventory Management

Avaliado em 02/12/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

This is a great solution for all of our SSO needs. It integrates with AD which is a plus and is generally is easy to manage.

Vantagens

User interface is easy to use, managing users and groups easily shows who has access to what. Provisioning makes my life easier. Having the login reporting available is also very useful.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more apps available for provisioning but apparently they're adding more quickly. The per month cost.

L.c.d.
Traduzir com Google

Best way to manage cloud apps

Avaliado em 30/07/2013
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Our company uses Bitium to manage all of our web-based applications (Basecamp, Salesforce, Dropbox, Github, Google Mail, etc.). As an admin, I love the ability to control which employees can access which apps. For our corporate social media accounts, we don't have to share passwords with everyone using them so we don't have to change them every time someone leaves the company. Bitium has saved me a ton of time managing our software, and our employees love the single sign on and collaboration features.

Dustin P.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use - great sync features and reporting

Avaliado em 13/05/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Other identity tools I've found are clunky and difficult, but Bitium made it so easy to manage our web based tools. I came to found the synching with our Google directory and reporting features are super helpful too! That was above and beyond what I had expected from what I thought was just a simple Single Sign-On tool.