Avaliações do Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling

4,8 (5 609)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de agendamento de horários on-line

(5 609)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

5609 avaliações

Paula
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Muito bom

Avaliado em 04/01/2023

Vantagens

Ótimo custo-benefício ajuda bastante na hora do agendamento das obrigações

Desvantagens

Não tenho o que reclamar para mim está perfeito

Eduardo
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Oque eu penso da ACUITY!!!

Avaliado em 21/10/2022

Resolvi muitos problemas como, agendamento, pagamentos, e preferência dos clientes do meu negócio, a 'acuity' me possibilita exibir um catálogo com meus serviços a fim de envolver os clientes e exibir o meu trabalho, tenho sempre facilidade em acessar o site, é seguro, as vezes um pouco lento, mas é ótimo pra mim...

Vantagens

É de grande e fácil acesso, tem uma interface boa e bem apresentada, com acessibilidade simples e inovadora, recursos úteis e usados diariamente por mim...

Desvantagens

Tempo de resposta do site é demorado, tive alguns problemas com criação da conta e login, porém foi resolvido.

Cory
Cory
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

Avaliado em 09/10/2022

Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate.

Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

Vantagens

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

Desvantagens

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments.
For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Razões para mudar para o Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.
Sara
Sara
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Avaliado em 17/07/2022

Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Vantagens

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Desvantagens

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

bulungu
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Reliable real-time scheduling solution

Avaliado em 28/04/2024

Vantagens

I love that the tool offers a reliable, efficient and automated solution in handling schedules in real-time

Desvantagens

The tool is quite challenging to new users to set up schedules

Emily
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Acuity Review

Avaliado em 13/10/2022

Loved it, but Acuity is not with the times and the technology wasn't modern enough to continue to trust it and use it for our business.

Vantagens

I like how the admin has great control over the backend and has full use and capability. I also like the ability to brand everything.

Desvantagens

It doesn't natively integrate with third-party calendars. We had to switch to Calendly solely because of this reason.

Razões para escolher o Acuity Scheduling

At the time, I wasn't in charge of the switch from Calendly so I'm unsure. I just know that at that time Acuity fit our company better than Calendly, but now we've switched back to Calendly.

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Acuity Scheduling

Unsure because I wasn't a decision-maker at the time. I believe it was because the admin features on the backend were far more developed than Calendly and admins had the complete control necessary.
fatma zohra
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

High Precision Scheduling

Avaliado em 14/02/2024

Overall, Acuity Scheduling has greatly satisfied me, and I would suggest it to you as well.

Vantagens

I was thrilled with how simple it was to set up and incorporate into my website, as well as how easy it was to use this tool for my business. Without a doubt, I would suggest this tool to my business associates.

Since I'm new to the beauty business, having a simple, approachable, and user-friendly system for my clients to schedule appointments through is essential.
The colorful and stylish team that created this program is what I adore most about it. I adore how realistic and imaginative they are.

It should be easy to use, offer excellent customer service and training, be aesthetically beautiful and easily customizable, and be reasonably priced.

Desvantagens

Setting availability is subject to the same rules. When shutting off times by day, it can get a little complicated.

Needless to say, I lost a lot of business since I came across as quite unprofessional and inexperienced.

Janet
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Acuity Scheduling Has Effective Features

Avaliado em 22/04/2024

Vantagens

I like the brilliant features of Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is amazing and reliable.

Desvantagens

Acuity Scheduling has effective features.
Acuity Scheduling is flawless.

Mirko

Planninga nd Booking Appoiments Made Easy

Avaliado em 01/05/2024

Vantagens

I like the ease of booking and planning appointments
Cancellation is easy and it supports use of mobile

Desvantagens

It has been smooth thanks to Acuity Scheduling. No dislikes.

Peter
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Great product!

Avaliado em 07/05/2024

Vantagens

Easy to use and real time updates to your calendars!

Desvantagens

Can be a little difficult to understand how to use the calendars at first . Had to search some Reddit forms.

SAROJBEN
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Acuity Scheduling Review

Avaliado em 15/05/2024

Vantagens

The most recognized feature of Acuity Scheduling is its capability to allow scheduling appointments conveniently while integrating with softwares such as Google Calendar easily.

Desvantagens

If Acuity Scheduling were to send more follow ups to clients / patients prior to scheduled appointments via email or automated phone calls, it may improve the turnout percentage for the individuals. The goal should be to remind them of the date without forgetting to go.

Kristine Joy
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

This is great app!

Avaliado em 05/05/2024

Vantagens

It is easy to use and it is very detailed that you won't get wrong.

Desvantagens

So far it is very useful for me that I can reach my appointments and book anything in this app. no bugs so far.

Julie
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Over the Top Customer Service

Avaliado em 07/08/2019

I literary replaced a $1000./month virtual assistant with this software without missing a beat. I now self-manage scheduling & billing with Acuity in about an hour a month.

Vantagens

Ease of use; excellent service and support. Whenever I have had questions, I get amazingly fast response and always an added idea, work-around or added feature to help make my experience even better. Staff seems to really, really like working for Acuity and with each other. Impressive!

Desvantagens

That I can't separate my active clients from my inactive clients. C'mon Acuity, this seems like an easy sorting feature to add! ;)

Khadejah
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

I'm glad that I switched to Acuity

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

Vantagens

I love the features it offers. I love the fact that I'm given a page where I'm able to customize and add important information for my clients to see before booking. I love that it allows me to add coupon codes for my clients to use and let's me have different deposit types for different services. I also love that it has intake forms and offers Instagram and MailChimp integration, and allows me to customize the automatic e-mail confirmation. Its easy to use and makes things run much smoother for myself and clients. I was a die-hard Setmore user, but with all the features I needed and wasn't getting from them, Acuity had them all + more. I'm glad I switched.

Desvantagens

The ONLY 2 issues I have so far is the fact that my clients can't book multiple services at once, I'd need to create add-ons, which makes things a bit harder for me, and the lack of customer support over the phone or live chat.

Isis
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Acuity simplified my life in a BIG way!

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

I have solved setting up appointments, group class sign ups, managing wait lists, performance sign ups, volunteer sign ups, accurate meeting confirmation emails, collecting data from my customers when they sign up and so much more!

Vantagens

Once we started using this platform for booking appointments and classes for our music conference, I quickly realized that I could use it for the other music school I worked at as well as for myself for my podcast bookings. The more I use it, the more I realize how much time it has truly saved me from going back and forth emailing people, sending erroneous information out and my favourite part is that the people signing up for things have control of their bookings to change and modify without my help. It's taken so much administrative time off my plate. Honestly, it's been a huge win for a small business owner with a small team. The 1-1 meeting scheduler is by far the best and easiest I've seen.

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish Acuity had, is a group class attendance list that isn't just a file download that I can share with others like my class assistants and interns in real time without sharing a login with them. This feature would make my life even better. But the way it is now, is still functional and totally useful for small businesses. The other feature I wish there was is Payment plans for large program packages.

Mylah
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

My’Lah’s Acuity Review

Avaliado em 16/03/2020

I haven’t had a bad overall experience with Acuity Scheduling. The app is very handy, it is efficient, it is customizable and made by me for me, and it is very confident for my clients.

Vantagens

Acuity Scheduling is a great app! It is very convenient and has everything I need to make booking less complicated for my clients and easy for me to keep up with clients, dates, and prices. My favorite part of the app is that it gives me the space to customize my booking information. I can pick my choice of font, background colors, font colors, I can bullet point, and have all types of fun to make my booking app feel like my own and stand out from others. I love that the app sends confirmation emails with EVERYTHING my clients need to know which saves me time from having to send out messages and emails and constantly changing things.

Desvantagens

What I don’t like about the app is that clients are only allowed to book (via Instagram or the link) using a paid plan. I feel that clients should be able to book through all social media platforms using the Acuity link whether the business owner has a paid plan or not, and that some app functions should be limited and only accessed by those who pay for it.

Kristina
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Avaliado em 30/12/2020

Vantagens

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions.

I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows.

I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything.

Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

Desvantagens

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Vagaro, Google Workspace e Microsoft 365

Razões para escolher o Acuity Scheduling

Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Razões para mudar para o Acuity Scheduling

Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.
Elena
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I can run my coaching business on it

Avaliado em 09/04/2021

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

Vantagens

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

Desvantagens

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing.

Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Razões para mudar para o Acuity Scheduling

Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.
Jennily

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software to use especially for new businesses

Avaliado em 06/04/2022

My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Vantagens

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Squarespace

Razões para escolher o Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Razões para mudar para o Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.
Claire
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

An Excellent Appointment Scheduling Solution

Avaliado em 08/04/2023

I have been using Acuity Scheduling for a few years now and it has been a great experience. It is easy to use and has all the features I need for my business. The customer service and support is excellent, so any problems I have can be quickly taken care of. The only downside is the cost, but it is worth it for the convenience and reliability.

Vantagens

Acuity Scheduling is an excellent appointment scheduling solution that is easy to use, intuitive, and reliable. It has a great range of features and integrations, making it perfect for businesses of all sizes. It also has excellent customer service and support, so any problems or questions can quickly be taken care of.

Desvantagens

The only downside to Acuity Scheduling is that it can be a bit expensive, especially if you need to use multiple features and integrations. However, the cost is worth it for the convenience and reliability of the service.

Zach
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Great Calendaring Software for Teams

Avaliado em 08/04/2019

Overall, our experience has been great. The customer support has been top notch, there are integrations to most of the apps we use, and this seriously probably saves us 4-8 hours per week.

Vantagens

We have 6 different team members. Most of the time, 2 or more team members will be involved with a client at a time. Before we were trying to juggle times back and forth on Outlook using scheduling assistant, which doesn't work if the client is not within your outlook network, which they never are.

Also, we used to send a long list of meeting times out when someone would request an appointment. We would wait until we had a handful of appointment requests before sending them out because it was so labor intensive to do so.

Our reminders have never been more helpful to our clients nor more consistent.

Desvantagens

We have run across some training hurdles, especially when using "blocked" times vs appointments. For one, blocked times do not actually transfer to our calendars on Outlook. Also, if someone has multiple calendars, for instance we usually have 2 team members in every meeting, and the team pairing is not always the same, then we have to remember to block off time on every calendar that team member is associated with.

Also, I still do not know exactly how the locations function works. We have 3 different offices and lets just say we've manually changed our reminders to spell out the address and have different appointment types titled with the correct location.

Lastly, our team has found the mobile app to be inconsistent at best. We have used both the Android and iOS version of the application and feel like we cannot rely on the information we see within the app. Appointments on the same calendar always work, but when you have an appointment on one calendar that also blocks off time on other calendars, the reliability has been spotty and multiple times we have had to go back to our clients and request a new meeting time.

Andy
  • Setor: Bibliotecas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

AS - Great free scheduling/appointment website with a bit extra, especially if you're willing...

Avaliado em 28/01/2017

I was hired on to provide free technology tutoring/help to the public through my public libraries. I needed something where I could schedule myself and others between multiple locations easily and in a way that I could see who I've got when. Traditionally they used paper signup sheets and or calendars and maybe a personal digital calendar or something but nothing fancy and totally manual. As a techy, I hated this idea and decided to look for a website that could help me automate the signup process. I originally tried Google Forms to gather bulk answers like "what's your name" and "what do you want tech help with" and "when do you want to book your time" and it was ok, but Google doesn't have scheduling built in and I needed to use third party add-ons which then had full access to my google drive and even then it didn't work very well at all, it was a pain for me, the customer, and the library staff who needed to be able to confirm appointments. So I went searching for websites that would do a better job and I found quite a few, picked some that looked good (many were obviously not going to work for what I wanted/needed) and signed up for 4 or 5 sites. I thought I found one that was great, I was using it for a short while but then kept running into issues and the support wasn't great. I decided to start testing out my second pick, AS, and at first it seemed a little to easy, but then I found some of the extra options and realized how they have the site setup and from there it's been good. I'm quite picky and demanding at times, even when I know there's something a system can't or won't do, I'll still ask the support team if we can do it and ask for work-arounds etc. to do something similar, partly so they know it's something people want. The support here is great (unless you work weekends, that's the only reason I removed a star) even though they're e-mail only (again, as a techy I don't mind) they do respond quite quickly. It's a small team but over 50% of staff is customer service based on their website. I've been told that the top 2 paid accounts get live chat support as well, but again only on the weekend. I have no need to accept payment but again I did need multiple "calendars " for each location, however, there is another way around that if you don't mind a couple of things being shared, which in my case is not an issue at all, so I was able to do everything for free. I can see it being VERY useful at a business level with a paid account. Thanks.

Vantagens

That I can do almost everything for free. It's also easy to use. And the staff are really nice and helpful. And they have decent promos on now and then it seems (like for writing a honest review).

No weekend support.
Also, to get multiple calendars, I need to pay :( That won't be a con for most people but in my situation it was.

Jeff
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

Avaliado em 22/10/2020

While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively.

Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around.

I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

Vantagens

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you.

The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Desvantagens

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process.

One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time.

The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Debbie
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

Vantagens

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

Desvantagens

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Angelica
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Boost Productivity and Organization with Acuity Scheduling

Avaliado em 29/05/2023

I was given the chance to use Acuity Scheduling for scheduling multiple appointments and meetings while working as an intern in the pharmaceutical product development and research department. The program succeeded in streamlining our scheduling procedures to a great extent. We were able to effortlessly schedule appointments, communicate with team members, and remember crucial deadlines because to its user-friendly layout. The automatic reminders greatly decreased no-shows and increased attendance as a whole. We were able to adapt the software to our particular needs thanks to the customization possibilities, which included adding unique intake forms for patient data. We were able to study our scheduling trends and adjust our resource allocation thanks to the detailed data and analytics. Overall, Acuity Scheduling significantly increased our productivity and organization, enabling seamless departmental communication.

Vantagens

Acuity Scheduling provides a complete and intuitive platform for managing bookings and appointments. It streamlines the entire scheduling process with its simple UI, adaptable features, and strong integrations. Automation of appointment reminders and follow-ups, which lower no-show rates and boost client engagement, is one of the main benefits. Additionally, the software offers adaptable calendar syncing choices that enable easy interaction with well-known calendars like Google Calendar. Customers and businesses can both benefit from Acuity Scheduling's services, which include client self-scheduling, online payment processing, and customisable intake forms. Businesses can receive useful insights into their scheduling patterns thanks to the thorough reporting and analytics, enabling data-driven decision-making. Acuity Scheduling streamlines appointment administration as a whole, saving time, lessening the strain of administrative work, and enhancing overall effectiveness.

Desvantagens

For managing appointments and reservations, Acuity Scheduling provides a robust and user-friendly interface. The entire scheduling procedure is made simpler by its user-friendly design, adaptable features, and strong integrations. The ability to automate appointment reminders and follow-ups lowers no-shows and boosts client engagement, which is one of the main benefits. A smooth integration with well-known calendars like Google Calendar is made possible by the software's versatile calendar syncing capabilities. Client self-scheduling, online payment processing, and customizable intake forms are just a few of the additional services that Acuity Scheduling provides to make things easier for both businesses and customers. Businesses can learn a lot about their scheduling habits because to the thorough reporting and analytics, which facilitates data-driven decision-making. Overall, Acuity Scheduling streamlines appointment administration, freeing up time, lessening the load of administrative work, and boosting effectiveness.