Exibindo 514 avaliações de 487

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 514 avaliações de 487
Jesica B.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Spiceworks will answer all your questions

Avaliado em 07/03/2019

Spiceworks suggests free solutions so, it would be stupidмн not to recommend you this amazing software. It is an easy platform and, believe me, you won’t have any problem to use it. I should also mention that it well suits to small companies but larger companies should probably search for another solution.

Vantagens

There is one feature of Spiceworks which I appreciate the most. It gives you the opportunity to check your network and find out what devices are connected to it. This means that it provides a lot of information about those devices such as their IP addresses. Another advantage of this platform is that it is completely free. If we compare the quality of work of Spiceworks with other platforms, it will become obvious that this help desk can do freely more than other expensive platforms. I think it is hard to find a person who knows everything about his profession or field of work. From time to time everyone needs to look for some help or extra information. In these cases you should at least know where you can find the required information. People engaged with information technologies already know that Spiceworks is their best solution. You can find the answers to your questions in the forums or you can type your question and get feedback.

Desvantagens

The first issue I should mention is the app itself. As for the mobile app, it is heavily text-based, it would be nice to see more graphics there. In addition, I would like to see one app which shows the community and the form together.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of commercial which can be annoying but on the other hand, it is understandable: the platform is free and it depends on ads to get some income.
I wish it could be easier to work with tickets and especially the deleting function.

John K.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

SpiceWorks Cloud IT helpdesk for free!

Avaliado em 21/10/2019

Spiceworks IT Helpdesk Cloud version does everything I want from a cloud based Ticketing system so even though its lacking some features which I hope will get added soon as ive mentioned earlier it does do everything you would expect from a basic IT Support helpdesk ticketing system. So if your looking for a free IT helpdesk solution I would really try out Spiceworks offering and also take a look at there cloud hosted version which I use myself.

Vantagens

Spiceworks ive used the community for years now so when I found there IT Helpdesk I started to use it but I then stopped for a while until there cloud IT Helpdesk came out which for me works best as I dont need to worry about hosting anywhere. So now I have a great IT helpdesk for my clients to log tickets with all for free!

Desvantagens

The only Con to Spiceworks IT Helpdesk was that I was initially released as a windows installer which didnt really work for my business as I dont have my own servers, it wasnt until the Cloud IT helpdesk version came out that I then started to use Spiceworks IT helpdesk again as my client IT helpdesk solution. Its also lacking some features you would see in premium solutions but it does the basics and works for my IT Consultancy business.

Susan I.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Bets product I never paid for

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

Great version we are using. Free. Since inception. They have Spicework communities too that can assist with subject you may get stuck on. Great great tool

Vantagens

I have been using this product for a good 14 years. Our use has been waning as we have integrated a ticket system into our Case management system. However this is has been a beast of a program. Reliable and easy for the end user to submit a ticket and easy for the tech team to review and resolve.

Desvantagens

There really isn't too much I didn't like about this software. Maybe the worst flaw is that there is not much follow up from the program side--(although if there is I haven't found it)).

Josh B.

• Suporte ao cliente

Awesome IT Help Desk software, horrible inventory system.

Avaliado em 10/11/2017

Vantagens

Spiceworks is great for managing help desk tickets. Using HTML we've been able to customize our end-user portal. Create multiple ticket templates to capture the details we truly need from end-users. We have found that the mobile application for iOS and Android to be the best on the market. It has a great GUI, very user friendly, informative, and easy to set up.

Desvantagens

The inventory system is lacking when it comes to producing accurate information. At one point this year we were upgrading our end users to dual monitors. We attempted to use Spiceworks to produce the make and model of the current monitor the end users were using. It came back telling us a generic description. I ended up writing a batch file that would obtain them remotely and that was accurate. We've also had issues where it would scan a computer that had 2 monitors but would only show one. We also went through a license key audit and thought we could rely on Spiceworks to produce accurate results. It ended up showing us that several computers had 3 iterations of office installed. I understand that these keys are in the registry but other similar scanners would only produce keys for whats actually installed on the workstation by cross-referencing installed applications and registry keys.

We recently have been experiencing issues where Spiceworks would attempt to scan 180 assets and it would fail to complete the scan without errors. We found this out by using WSUS to determine how many computers we had and Spiceworks was off by 30 assets of the 180. At least twice a week it also locks up and our end users can't access the help desk portal to submit tickets.

We've chosen to use LanSweeper to track assets. LanSweeper produced accurate results in a fraction of the time Spiceworks produced incomplete results. Spiceworks took 8+ hours, LanSweeper <30 minutes.

Travis B.
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best Free ITSM you need

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

SO i came from a government contract and our ITSM is all based on lowest bidder, Spiceworks excels far better than those software's I used .

Vantagens

The ease of putting in tickets and meeting resolution target without much communication loss is imperative to all IT operations.

Desvantagens

So i used the free version of the software being in a start up environment, that being said the software has a ton of adds.

Patrick C.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Best ticketing system

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

This tool has been great for us. It’s very user friendly which was better then other ticketing systems we looked at. It’s been very beneficial to be able to keep track of our tickets. One huge benefit is the use of the mobile tool to be able to access and our modify the ticket when our users are on call

Vantagens

Great tool for ticketing system. Being a small company we used excel to track calls and troubleshooting with customers and we needed a better solution to keep track of all the calls and tickets created. It’s been great that we can access this in office and on our mobile device to refer to past notes in a ticket when we are on call. One benefit that we love is adding and modifying fields in the ticketing system to keep track of certain information of the customer

Desvantagens

Having gone from tracking our own calls manually this has been a huge benefit and we haven’t noticed any downsides to using this.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing for the Price (FREE)

Avaliado em 26/03/2020

I don't know why I didnt try this soon, i think you presume if something doesnt have a high price tag then it wont be any good, but i was very wrong.

Vantagens

I love the ease of the ticketing system and the professionalism of the emails that come out from it. I have used some other IT help desk platforms but this one works really well.

Desvantagens

The app isnt particularly slick but it works. I think in they could spend a bit more time on the app it would increase their portfolio tenfold. For the price it is a gem and you cannot go wrong.

Gladis T.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Lternative use

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

I left the company but know that facilities manager kept using it years after. He was pleased as was the CFO.

Vantagens

Great tracking of open tickets. Easy to see what has not been completed. We used this to track facility service tickets at a school. Teachers had the ease of submitting and seeing when the request was completed or the progress made if it entailed multiple stages.

Desvantagens

At the time 2010 there was no app. There were no user complaints.

Jon J.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Spiceworks is Great!

Avaliado em 25/08/2020

We got this so we could have a ticketing system for our ISMS

Vantagens

I love the ticketing system! They are always improving it. There is a free and a paid version which both work very well. The free version obviously does not have as many options, but it does work very well

Desvantagens

It is not very customizable. When you add fields you cannot build a report on them (at least I can not figure it out)

Cynthia H.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Excellent Reporting

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

We did decide to change due to notification settings.

Vantagens

Spiceworks excels in reporting including reports on response time. The added bonus is the community which knows the answer to almost every problem!

Desvantagens

There could be less marketing and advertising from other vendors.

Steven C.
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

Spiceworks Helpdesk Cloud - Small Enterprise

Avaliado em 10/05/2020

We have been able to improve our response time to user issues by appropriately configuring ticket categories, assignment rules. The number of walk-ups to the help desk has been cut by more than 50%, which has permitted our IT support staff to be able to manage their time more efficiently. Our TTR has improved, as well as the level of customer satisfaction within our organization

Vantagens

This application is extremely easy to set up and configure. It can be configured as an on-premise application or in the cloud. Administration is managed through a dashboard which permits administrators to manage roles for support personnel to whom tickets will be assigned. Tickets can be automatically assigned to individuals or teams based on configurable categories and ticket rules. There are standard data entry fields included and the administrator can add additional fields as needed. For example, during the Coronavirus pandemic, with everyone working from home, we added a mandatory phone number data entry field to our ticket layout. Data entry fields can be made mandatory if desired.

When a ticket is created by a user, the ticket is entered into the system with all of the information provided by the user and the user receives a confirmation email. The ticket will be assigned to the proper support agent or team based on the rules configured within the application. Any replies to that email are automatically added to the ticket with date and time added. Tickets can be easily closed upon completion. Duplicate tickets can be merged into one ticket which helps with management of the ticket queue.

The user portal is easily customizable with company name and other options. Users can even attach a screenshot or other file to the ticket to provide useful information beyond the text description of the user problem.

Best of all, it can be used for free.

Desvantagens

Since this is a free IT Help Desk application, it is not nearly as full featured as some other IT Help Desk applications. Reporting is not as robust as some other applications. However, you can easily download information in .csv format and create your own reports if needed.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

SpiceWorks does the job, for free-ninety-nine.

Avaliado em 17/10/2019

Prior to SpiceWorks we relied on emails from users with issues, and each IT person might manage those emails in their own way - flagging for followup, marking as unread, subfolders of their inbox, reminders, etc. Issues often were forgotten before being resolved as they moved further down in the IT inbox. We would often work on issues that another IT person already knew the answer to, thus wasting time. Spiceworks has made it so much easier to keep track of issues and their resolutions. IT supervisors can see at a glance if any of their people are struggling, and how quickly issues are resolved. Each ticket is categorized (Phone System, PC Hardware, Network, etc.) so its easy to see if things are getting better or worse. You can reply to a ticket with a suggested solution, categorize it, and close it, all using the "Tickets Anywhere" keywords.

Vantagens

It allows us to prioritize tickets, identify recurring problems, and prevent requests from "falling through the cracks". It provides our employees a single email address for getting help without them having to know who in IT does what. It is fairly configurable to meet different needs - we use it for warehouse and logistics issues as well as IT Help Desk. Tickets can be assigned, categorized, closed, etc. using "Tickets Anywhere" keywords when replying to the email so you don't even have to open the site to work tickets.

Desvantagens

Emails sent to Spiceworks are converted to plain text with attachments, so tables and in-line images are lost. Due to this we sometimes have to ask the user to forward the email directly to us in order to see the original. There is a delay of between 1 and 5 minutes after an email is sent to Spiceworks before the Spiceworks email is received by team members, so we occasionally have more than one person starting to work on a ticket at the same time - especially if the ticket can be resolved simply by replying to the email.

Amber T.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Very User-Friendly

Avaliado em 30/08/2018

It's been great. Since we've started using this (about a year ago) it has definitely improved our productivity, communication, and efficiency as an entire IT dept.

Vantagens

Oh, where to start! I love that anyone in our company can email a specific address that we have set up to forward from Spiceworks and it will automatically forward it to everyone on the IT team so we don't have to continue checking the actual software every 5 minutes. Also, when someone responds, it goes directly to the ticket assignee's email and we can respond from either the platform or our emails. It's also nice that it sends reminders of open tickets or things that have been untouched for a while. I like the dashboard to see the frequency of opened/closed tickets, as well as see which issues are the most prominent. The actual tickets have areas to specify the category of the issue as well as a 3rd party ticket# so it's easy to find. There is also a knowledge base that we can refer to people who have had similar problems as others in the past. And everything is in the cloud so we don't have to host anything to ensure that it's saved :) They just added a remote session option too which could come in super handy when troubleshooting an issue. Oh, and I like that it has internal as well as public notes and it saves a history of everything so can go back and revisit a closed ticket that was taken care of months ago.

Desvantagens

The attachments are a little finicky. As in, it doesn't allow "inline" attachments (for when I want to show a screenshot in the middle of my explanation). And if I want to download a screenshot from a ticket, I have to right-click it and save (not a big deal) rather than just click on the print icon that's usually present in other attachment previews on different sites (like Gmail, per say). But honestly, I haven't really dealt with many other IT ticket help desk platforms so I don't really have anything to compare it to. The only other things I don't like are things that are user-error based. Like how if we don't update the category or the ticket type in the actual ticket, the proper stats won't show in the dashboard.

Victor A.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Spiceworks a great Help Desk suite with AiO preset that'll transform IT units into Rockstars!

Avaliado em 06/06/2018

I would recommend Spiceworks since can give you details that some other apps might be skipping out just like agent-less scanning that provides complete system details, including things like license keys for Microsoft software and toner levels on printers, the ability to manage Active Directory users and policies.
For sure the Purchasing tracking system will give you a hand to develop the IT Budget and track down your top ten assets requirements.

Vantagens

The ticketing system works great you can set categories and customize the SLA's at your convenience and with the reporting tool you can build your own Ticket time tracking charts and accomplishment report of tickets assigned and complete that works great for newly IT departments that want to leverage their support standards. It includes a user portal so people can keep track of their tickets but also allows tickets creation/update via email which makes things so simple for the end user you can customize this portal with the company logo and preset the auto response message using HTML code.
We have been using the inventory feature which is really robust gives plenty details about the IT assets and their warranties. You can set networks scans and Spiceworks will give you very detailed information about everything on your network.

Desvantagens

Spiceworks software network management needs a lot of the time it is discovering items that you have no interest in managing remotely and yet it keeps finding stuff and bringing it to your attention. The ability to manually add inventory items gets overlapped for the constant network scanning.
Spiceworks could open up their code a bit more. Since some specific needs that wouldn't be difficult to integrate/allow but that aren't done with the OpenSource collaboration to add more features and solve the lack of some specific UX desirable features.

Jeff R.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Bang for your Buck, especially when it is free!

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

I have used Spiceworks in 2 different IT Shops now and will continue to use them. I have attended SpiceWorld twice and will be attending it again this year. They bring the best IT companies together.

Vantagens

It's Free. It has a great mobile app that allows my techs to have access to the portal from anywhere. It is simple to use. It is cloud based. It comes with a free remote control tool (ZoHo) as well.

Desvantagens

Advertisements. You have to expect that with anything that is free. We may upgrade to the paid version this year. Limited options in regards to the User Portal.