Act!

CRM & emarketing together as one.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

652 avaliações

Thomas O.
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Love the ease of use for both entering data and retrieving info

Avaliado em 07/05/2018

I use it to track my clients and prospects and I can tell anyone the last time I made contact, what that was - letter, Email, Phone Call, etc. and it allows me to connect important info to any of my clients, prospects, friends and family.

Vantagens

The fact that I was able to use the product immediately with no instruction was a great pro. Entering data and retrieving info about a client is easy, and building history of calls, Email messages, letters in a record is great.

Desvantagens

I am not happy with support as all they do is provide a fix when there is a problem, but not direction in how to build reports or use other functionality. I have had to fix the same problem with direction from their service group several times. If I ask for help with reports they tell me I need to find a consultant for that.

Tammy W.
  • Setor: Seguros

ACT! for Insurance/Financial Advisors

Avaliado em 14/10/2020

I love all the features that meet the needs of financial advisors. The customizable fields are beneficial and improve the overall use of the software. It has probably just as many features as other customer relations management programs but cost is substantially less. Very happy with my selection.

Vantagens

The Act! for Advisors software has been modified to meet the requirements of a financial advisor which includes being able to input information regarding insurance contracts. The new Marketing Automation is an great way to send out Newsletters, etc.

Desvantagens

They have lots of online resources/video's to learn the Marketing Automation. You can also speak to customer service but they recently cut their remote access where you can have customer service work on your computer to help answer/show you how to do things with the marketing automation.

Pardot

Razões para escolher o Act!

Salesforce was cost prohibitive.

Software anterior

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Act!

Cost while not sacrificing the overall features.
Colton E.
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

Act! Review

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

I can stay very organized with our files and contacts.

Vantagens

The product is easy to use and simple to explain how to use to others as well. I like how simple it is to store notes, templates, and contacts. The help/tutorial options are easy to navigate as well.

Desvantagens

What I like least about Act! is how outdated the software is. I use the template software quite a bit and it seems like 1990's software/technology. I think a more modern look will make others want to use this software more for their business.

Vincent M.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

ACT CRM, Great Starter CRM.

Avaliado em 15/09/2021

For many years that I did use act I really enjoyed it was a great tool getting used to working with it was very easy for me. we did a lot of customization to the dashboard added some imagery additional fields it was really awesome. We didn't get to the point to using their marketing campaign products but the email templates were really awesome really awesome

Vantagens

I really liked the contact management history management email integration and tracking grouping of contacts opportunity groups add opportunity ratings.

Desvantagens

Act is a really great entry level CRM it has some functionality's third party capabilities other products you can purchase from the store but it just doesn't have what it takes to get you over the hill when you get a little bit larger

Wayne D.
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Long time ACT! user, especially happy with V23

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

Greatly improved and confidence-inspiring in V23.
Minimal frustration
ACT! is feature-rich, and discovery of additional functionality is fun as well as useful.
Many useful/fun feature surprises to be discovered with HELP and excellent videos to get there

Vantagens

Not easy to learn, but getting much easier. But very powerful for those who would take the time to become familiar with its muscle.
It is apparent to me that Swiftpage folks are remarkably skilled and motivated to make ACT! an (THE) industry leader.
Significantly greater reliability and freedom from issues.
I have seen wonderful improvements in marketing automation with V23
Current functionality of marketing automation was beyond my imagination
Technical assistance is quick and has become absolutely first class. I rate a solid 10

Desvantagens

Steep learning curve, but learning the system is greatly eased recently with new videos that are easy to follow and with a narrative voice that is especially understandable
Technical help is not available on weekends and after hours.

Paul B.
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

A GOOD STABLE BASE FOR CRM ... JUST WISH ENHANCING WAS A LITTLE EASIER

Avaliado em 31/10/2019

We need ACT, and it is the core of what we do. We would like to see ways that we can add depth and richness to a good platfrom

Vantagens

I like the fact that a team of 5 can share effectively in real time, I like the ease of changing layouts and adding fields, and with Seamless the ablity to easily prdcue high quality documenation. It's link to outlook and ODBC is good and it is a stable, which being at the core of our business is a good thing

Desvantagens

There are many things I think we could do to be more productive but can't, and we do see fields being changed or lost "by themselves". The web version was a poor version of the Pro, and we haven't been able to make it available when offline, which is a frustration.

GoldMine Premium Edition e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Act!

Much better value for money, and lower overall overheads meant better for us as a asmall business
Van mclean R.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

ACT! for NGOs

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

I generally find ACT! basic but easy to use. You find there what you need - particularly the database management.

Vantagens

I have pioneered the purchase of ACT! in my company. Back then, It offers a perpetual license per user which is great as you don't subject yourself to a monthly or annual subscription. I love the fact that ACT! marketing can be customised and very rare that it falls under the promotions tab of the email recipient.

Desvantagens

ACT! can only be linked to a certain version of Outlook which i find not helpful. Not all the licenses we purchased were maximise as they find ACT! a work duplicate particularly on the finance side since only selected accounting software can be integrated in the ACT! system.

David O.
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Good As A Contact Manager, Not As A 2020 CRM

Avaliado em 30/12/2020

ACT! was very helpful in moving our business forward at a time where we mainly needed to focus on contact management. Now that I need a true CRM, there are better alternatives for us.

Vantagens

I used ACT daily for years. It works well as a contact manager and can help track email conversions through an Outlook plugin.

Desvantagens

The program lacks the advanced functionality you would expect with a modern day customer relationship management software. The design is also extremely dated.

Cassandra B.
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Beware! Do Not Purchase this Product! Waste of Time!!!

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

I had a horrible experience. I paid for ACT standard ($40). Features such as call list and hot sheets were not available although it was it came as a stand feature on their website. This web-based software had the following problems:
1. Uploading contacts from CSV file.
2. Marketing automation does not give a call list.
3. Bounce backs and unsubscribes are very difficult to find.
4. The features that are touted for ACT! CRM standard did not exist.

I cancelled the subscription after 1 week. The sales office said that I would have access until February 11, 2021. One day after my cancellation, I could not access my data. I called sales, then technical support and stay on the telephone for 35 minutes to get the issue resolved. After I finally gained entry, my email campaign had disappeared.

Save yourself some time and heart ache. Do not use this software.

Vantagens

There is nothing good or helpful about this software.

Desvantagens

The trial is not really a trial because you cannot see how their marketing automation works.

Agile CRM

Razões para mudar para o Act!

I chose ACT! because I had previously used this software. However, I used this software when it was own by Sage Software.
Brad H.
  • Setor: Semicondutores

2021 ACT v22 Review

Avaliado em 07/01/2021

Overall, from 1991 up until summer 2020, has been pretty seamless using ACT and upgrading from previous versions to current versions. The last v22.0 upgrade I installed, gave me the impression that someone at ACT was more concerned about getting their bonus and 'rushing' out this new version, than making sure an 'error free' product was released. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, gives the impression they're going to "milk the cow" and end up closing up the business and leaving customers stranded.

Vantagens

Familiar as I have been using ACT since 1991, starting with v2.0 and now have v22.1.

Desvantagens

ACT worked 'great' up to and including v21. Since the release of v22, I get ACT "NOT RESPONDING" messages 6-8x per day and need to completely reboot my laptop. Also with v22, I have randomly and periodically had (2x) my template for Contacts changed/rearranged. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, makes using ACT and potentially upgrading to the next version of ACT "unattractive".

Michelle D.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Act! through the years

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

I love Act!, the functionality, the ability to customize, detailed reports. I run my single jobs, AR, AP, reporting, generate documents, calendar, follow up, email all through Act! and have micro control of every document and report. I have several users and the addons are endless.

Vantagens

I began using Act! 20+ years ago the draw for me was the ability to customize the product for my companies needs. I have run my company's database with this software from start up and I have made it work through the years. In the earlier days I was able to automate functionality to stay ahead of trends and have robust productivity far a head of my competitors. As the years have gone on and the product was sold and resold they have updated and brought general users more but have left lifelong users in the dust for profit.

Desvantagens

Subscription services that cripple my ability to utilize the fully purchased/owned product. I feel that the company sold out for recurring subscriptions. I don't care that they want to go to subscription but I do care that I have my feet held to the fire because of it. Users like myself enabled their progress and continued success.

Angela T.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Long Time User

Avaliado em 31/10/2019

Because we have at least 3 people involved in one transaction, the relationship tab helps us tie them together to the transaction. We can toggle back and forth easily without having to search another name. It's quick and efficient. With our customized fields, we can easily see years of history for a client on one page.

We have been frustrated over the years by the number of crashes and freezes.Occasionally an import will not import correctly and the data in put into the wrong fields. The support help and support page of the marketing automation is very poor and lacking in depth training on creating/sending eblasts. There are is no advanced level training for the eblasts and drip marketing.

Vantagens

This is a robust software program. We have added many custom fields that allows us to track a lot of data really dig into for trends and statistics. We love how history is captured a for all the activity we do for and with a client. We rely on the relationship tab heavily as multiple people are involved in a transaction. We are really enjoying the new Marketing Automation. It has a lot of robust features that we are just beginning to tap into. We also like the groups feature. We have hundreds of groups that we can run reports and create statistics from. We can see how many groups a contact is part of which helpful as well. I like the statistics ACT generates from drip marketing. Knowing what emails bounced back or who opted out helps us improve our data.

Desvantagens

When searching for a person, it doesn't give you the option of having similar names - the spelling must be exact. It crashes when we are in the social updates tab. Customer Service: Often the techs are hard to understand. The time we spend on the phone with customer service on average lasts about 1/2 to an hour depending on the issue. That is a big interruption to our workflow in the office.

One thing I wish ACT would do is send to 2 emails at once. When sending out an eblast, it pulls from the email field. If there is more than one email address followed by a semicolon, it won't send to both. It bounces back.

Thom F.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Very versatile

Avaliado em 01/08/2019

I have been using it non stop since the earliest versions - that should tell you that I am very satisfied with it.

Vantagens

I have been using ACT for over 25 years and have seen lots of versions. I like its flexibility and that I can put users into multiple groups, It would be impossible to design a program that did everything everybody wanted it to but ACT comes close. I use it for sales, marketing, personal groups I coordinate, keeping track of some of my customers' customers.

It can interact with Outlook and Google's calendar if you use either of those programs. I am a Premium member. The bad side to that is it is a little pricey - about $0 a month. The good side is that I always have the most up to date version. The customer support is wonderful if you are a premium member. Whenever Microsoft Windows has an update a lot of my programs need some adjusting. ACT requires the SQL to restart but that is a simple fix. If/when I have had issues I couldn't fix I just made a call and their support team was terrific in helping me.

I like the fact that it is cloud based so I can access it on my tablet or cell phone or any computer anywhere. At my office I use the offline version and simply update the sync to the cloud. I have it set to update overnight also. One of the features I like best is the history. It is great to be able to look back to meetings, calls etc to see what I said, did etc. The library of forms is very useful also - create a form, letter - whatever - and you have a pre printed template you can utilize for multiple clients or for just one.

It holds tons of contacts also.

Desvantagens

I wish it had more options for the ID/Status cells. The group function sort of does that but not like I need it to. Having 3, 4, 5 or more ID/Status cells would be very useful. Most of my clients fall into more than one category.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Música
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Customer relationship management in a neat little package!

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Act has become a valuable database of information for our teams, storing all manner of customer and company information that we can utilise for various means. It is a valuable asset for us and will no doubt continue to be in the future.

Vantagens

There are multiple benefits to using Act as reported by our users. The Act database allows for a large quantity of information to be stored, meaning we were able to decommission several other systems holding various bits of customer data by merging it into Act.

We have found pricing to be competitive on a per-licence basis which suits us as a small team working within a non-profit organisation. Act makes it easy for users to update already stored customer/company information, so we always have up-to-date data for contacting, addresses, etc.
Communications to customers/companies are tracked in Act so other members of the department can see who has communicated with who, and what the correspondence was – this is useful if a member of staff is off and another needs to pick up some workload.

On the technical side, updates and hotfixes are provided regularly and it is relatively easy to install these during periods of downtime. The UI is easy to navigate, with clearly labelled menus and an in-built help area.

Desvantagens

We have found it somewhat difficult to integrate Act with our current systems and have resorted to manually exporting CSVs with information to import into our systems. This is a legacy process and may have been improved upon however, we haven’t looked into this.

We have also had to purchase add-ins to enable certain features such as opportunities tracking, but Act plays well with these add-ons, so this is not too much of an issue for us.

From an admin’s perspective, it has proven difficult to set up an automatic installation that works with our MDT deployments, but we roll out images with Act on rarely, so this isn’t too much of an issue.

Perhaps in future, updates could be made to the UI to make it look a little less dated and bring it up to clean, modern, standards.

Jonathan M.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Act! is a flexible tool to track data the way you want to see it.

Avaliado em 21/05/2019

Act allows us to manage a vast database of over 85,000 contacts and 15,000 companies, as well as over 100,000 Table records between the two, with ease. Any information we need to find or update with these records is as easy as it gets, and makes our customer service team's jobs a relative breeze. There are hiccups here and there, especially with newer features to the program, but there's never been any issues that interrupt work or cause data loss, and the tech support available is very handy at resolving any issues we might have.

Vantagens

Everything in a Contact or Company record's layout can be customized, moved around, hidden on a per-user basis, and otherwise manipulated however your organization needs it to be. My company makes heavy use of this feature, having multiple team-based layouts that present the most important data to those teams prominently. We also greatly enjoy the software's ability to perform advanced queries on the data that can be saved and re-run with a single click to provide accurate reports and drill down to specific needs in moments.

Desvantagens

There are quite a few features that feel incomplete or at least not fully integrated. For example, the software comes with the ability to create and Mail Merge templated emails that imports information like a contact's name, and the Smart Tasks feature allows you to automatically perform certain tasks including sending an email to a contact, yet for some reason you can't do both - that is, you can't set a Smart Task to perform a Mail Merge to a templated email and send the result, meaning that the automated emails cannot contain information personal to the contact such as their name.

Robert O.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Value of using Act

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

See What I liked most.

Vantagens

Started using Act about 25 years ago. Have added contacts since and used most of the features. Over time the use of certain features such as mass mailings to customer lists have faded, and now occasionally by e-mail. Over time I have come to value how I can locate someone that was a customer years ago, and have a complete record of a transaction, conversation or specific subject we were involved in. You have to learn to use for nearly every phone conversation or piece of correspondence. If you do, you will always be able to revert back to a contact, and who said what when. What correspondence was involved etc. To say nothing about scheduling appointments, and being reminded of birthdays and other important events. Act is the backbone of my business and personal contact information. Invaluable and used every day. I have used over may revisions and Company changes. Sometimes the customer service is better than others. Presently the Customer Service is Excellent. If you are a first time user or considering starting to use it I would recommend you take a course on using it as many of the features are not apparent unless someone shows them to you. A great tool to keep track of what everyone on your team is doing and as they move on a record of what they did and who was involved. A great tool that I rely on daily. Happy to spread the word.

Desvantagens

Many features that I never use, but see how others would. Don't like having to use MS Outlook for e-mail.

Would like to access completely by phone, but my database is too big.

Bill D.
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

How act is helping me working at 74 as a sales man

Avaliado em 05/01/2017

I have been using ACT's since 1999 and this year I turned 74 and I'm still selling with the very best of them. I sell power supplies to industry and without ACT there is no way I could compete in the world of sales today without ACT, I put everything and anything that helps me sell more in a very competitive field including emails, quotes, power supply spec, and notes. I see so many people who will not invest in this program or database if they did their sales would be much higher nobody can remember everything but ACT does. In all the years I have used at never a problem of any kind I do keep it on three computers as the backup just in case there's a crash of one of my computers. I backup my database 2 to 3 times a week making sure I have everything when I need it. The thing I like most about ACT when I go to sales meetings I have all my information right in front of me on my laptop and so many people don't. So when I am questioned about any customer I can look in my notes and have the answers I need, without ACT my sales numbers would be much lower.
Thanks ACT

Vantagens

Without ACT I could not compete as well as I do in the sales world for it is changing every day. I need ACT to help track my customers my orders my RFQ's and so many other things without it I wouldn't have a job today. I see so many salespeople who won't invest in ACT who sales numbers could be so much better I tell them about ACT but they don't seem to want to invest in their future and their future sales that could be so much better.

Desvantagens

I cannot find one thing wrong with ACT I have been using it approximately 20 years and never had a problem I cannot say this about other database programs I have had to use when I worked for other companies. Some of them were super complicated took hours of work just to get your data in whereas using ACT it was a breeze putting data in and saving data of all kinds.

Karen F.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I may be prejudiced but I love this product

Avaliado em 09/10/2017

I have used Act personally and for my business almost since its inception. Full disclosure: I have written 7 books on the product as well as the training videos for lynda.com/LinkedIn. I also do consulting work for several other CRM products and wrote a book on SugarCRM. For the money, you can't beat Act. Act has all the power of the "bigger" players without the expensive price point. As newer features are added the existing ones remain relatively stable so that an existing user can upgrade without being hit by a huge learning curve. That said, new users of ANY software product, and specifically CRM software, need to realize that training is essential if they want to unleash the full power of Act. And, like with any other software, support and training is not free - especially if your Act version is several years old. Try calling Microsoft the next time you need help with a spreadsheet or can't get Outlook to send your email and you will see exactly what I mean. However, all Act Premium subscriptions do include free technical support.

I urge readers to take some of the reviews with a grain of salt. For example, Act is absolutely the easiest product out there when it comes to a mail merge. Try doing this in Salesforce and compare the number of keystrokes it takes to complete a merge. Another reviewer complains that you can't merge to over "50 contacts;" that restriction is meant to keep you spam-compliant and can easily be overcome by using the built in Act E-marketing Tool. Another reviewer complained that it took "days" to download the software; again, this is simply not the norm and one has to wonder what kind of security settings might have been blocking the ability to download software.

Vantagens

Perfect fit for mid-sized businesses. Great price point. Only truly hybrid solution that allows you to use Act both on your desktop and in a hosted environment.

Josh P.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ACT is a great software product that allows you to integrate your database and track your...

Avaliado em 11/08/2017

ACT is worth the price and worth the training to get educated on it. Unfortunately you need to spend some time figuring out the details, but once you do, it is off to the races and you will love the system every day. It really is a great product.

Vantagens

This product allows you to integrate the basic and most complicated processes within your business. I love the email link feature, any time I send an email to a client (who has their email in their account profile), the system automatically saves that email in the client profile. You don't have to search for it in your inbox, or click an extra button to push the details over to the profile, it all happens automatically. The icing on the cake, is now that it is in the client profile, other members of my team can see what emails I have communicated to client, and when they were sent. It helps to keep my team all on the same page. This is by far the best Client Database system I have ever used. AMAZING!

Desvantagens

The biggest downside to ACT is there is not a built in funnel email system. You have to select the group or type of clients that you want to email, export that to another database and then send the communications from there. The system will still tag your emails as long as they are sent from your domain, but having to export the list an use an additional software or service to send the mass email notifications is a little frustrating. If they can fix this option, it would make my life a lot easier.

Andrew F.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

e-marketing, marketing automation

Avaliado em 29/04/2019

I would pay twice if I will be able to go to previous abilities that ACT has

Vantagens

Act itself is as a good database software. Compering to previous version synchronized with Swift Page it has a better platform to create a template. There are other things you improve but for our small company we do not use them (like several times of sending same e-mail to one customer)

In Marketing Automation:
- you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template
- you can not send an e-mail from the template to one person (only to the group)
- you can not sent an e-mail to lookup (every time you must create the group from lookup)
- may e-mails is getting lost (in our 2 campaigns about 20% e-mails were not delivered)
In e-marketing
- you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template
******
In your previous version of ACT I was able to add fields from my database SAVE them in the template and send them to lookup without a need to create the group.
******
And your customer service ??? I believe you can do better work.
For example - I wrote an e-mail to you about month ago - with totally no answers from you.

Resposta do Swiftpage Traduzido para o Português

Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the new Act! Marketing Automation. Please email me at [email protected] and I will escalate your issue.

Thanks again.

Fred W.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

ACT! 19 much better than 18

Avaliado em 01/02/2017

Have been an ACT user for over a decade. Works well, but syncing with Outlook and Gmail has been rough. Version 19 is much better, but still needs some work. It would be nice if ACT provided tech support for the first 90 days without paying all the time. Also would like to see contact photos added as it is in Outlook.

Organization and logic

Desvantagens

Syncing with Outlook and Gmail can be difficult.

Resposta do Swiftpage Traduzido para o Português

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your review!

Did you know it is possible to add a photo to an Act! contact? You can edit your contact layout to include a picture field. Once this has been added, you can display any photo you like within the field.

Regarding the Outlook email history attachments, there is an icon that looks like an envelope with a red X which will display in your taskbar if there are some emails which have been sent but not attached to an Act! contact. This is intended to notify you that these histories will be missing and will give you the option of manually choosing a contact to record them to, or creating a new contact from the info provided.

If you have any further questions about Act! or are looking for advice, check out our Community Forums: https://community.act.com

- Act!

Bud M.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

22 year plus customer Sage / Act

Avaliado em 16/04/2017

Years ago Act software helped me build a tremendous mortgage business. Out of that experience, I am reaching out to offer some effective criticism to enhance your product. Good luck! Feel free to contact me anytime.

Vantagens

I was probably one of the first purchasers of Act. It is a great program that needs a company to put some serious thought behind making it work better. After shopping several other CRM software's I still think it is above the rest in both user friendly and functionality. You price for the product is more than fair (in fact, I think low) but the software runs like it is somebody's part time job.

Desvantagens

Customer service is the worst. The guys in India are great and I have nothing bad to say about them but is there some reason I need to sit on a phone 45 minutes waiting to speak to the representative? Again I think Act could be the CRM leader but I don't see much improvement over the past few years. The principles of this company have sat back and let opportunities walk by not focusing on the customers needs. With all the apps and technologies available Act should have more to offer.When I purchase a product I do not expect to have to spend hours chasing down my answers through videos.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

ACT functionality in 2019

Avaliado em 05/04/2019

Functional software for contact and opportunity management that has been in use for over 20 years with a consistent interface. All contact management software requires a learning curve to effectively use the software. My consulting clients do not use the marketing component of ACT, so those features have not been evaluated as of yet. ACT has gone through a number of owners, and the current owners seem to be putting in the effort to keep pace with Microsoft Outlook. Quickbooks integration could still be better though, but cooridnating with third party vendors will always be a challenge.

Vantagens

Consistent interface through the years, reliable functionality and easy to resolve simple issues. Even in a small business, hosting the database on a consumer grade PC and operating system still provides a functional and fast connection. The ability to create an offline database that can then be synced with the master database is very useful for laptop users.

Finally in ACT 2018/2019, the interface between Outlook 365 (aka Outlook 2016) and ACT! is finally more reliable.

Desvantagens

The time it takes to create a large offline database seems way to slow. Some troubleshooting issues require support from ACT!. I strongly recommend a support plan with ACT!

Scott F.
  • Setor: Software

Solid and Reliable CRM Product

Avaliado em 09/08/2019

I've used ACT! in one form or another for over 15 years now, between several different companies, starting from when they were owned by Sage. ACT! has always been a solid, well-designed and well-performing product that puts managing customer's contact information, records and sales first and foremost. While some platforms have broadened their reach, ACT! has always stayed true to what they do well, which is manage clients and sales opportunities, which is what really makes sales.

Vantagens

ACT has been around for a long time, as has Swiftpage who aquired them. The software itself has continued to evolve and improve, but hasn't lost the overall feel it has always had. What I like the most is that they have cloud AND desktop platforms for those that might not need cloud services. They also have a large number of plans available, are affordable, and there are a good number of independent technicians out there that can help you with your data, and design third party add-ons too.

Desvantagens

The recent change that does not let owners of much older versions of the software activate what they already own has me concerned.

Darren F.

Best featured and Best value CRM for Small business

Avaliado em 03/05/2016

Firstly, I'm an Act! Certified Consultant and I sell and provide services around Act! and have done so since 2001.

Although I'm not a client, I have continually had to make an assessment about whether Act! is the right product for our prospective and existing clients.

My personal experience is that there is no single software product that is suitable for every business. If you are a big enterprise, Act! isn't the product you are going to invest in. For small business though it should be at the top of your list to review.

Act! has a greater depth and depth of functionality for the price of any CRM software in the market for the small business users. If there was something that were better I'd be inclined to be offering it to our clients. Act! has been around for nearly 30 years and the many things that you are likely to want to be able to do, Act! just does. Many of the small, simple, day to day tasks will be made easier by your use of Act!. Act! is a product that you will hear many loyal and satisfied clients say that they Love and that they can't do without. Act! is easy to use and it's highly configurable. It excels in a MS Windows environment, so if you are running a server with some desktops and laptops it's an ideal solution. It will run faster than any cloud based solution.

Act! comes with both a Windows and Web based access. You could have some using it on their desktop in the office, and others using it via the web browser. The Web version doesn't completely match the windows version for functionality, but the gap is closing. With Act! you can deploy it on your own server so you own and control your data. You can still have the advantage of a web based login but know that your database is in an environment you control. Act! has a range of excellent third party add-ons that en-rich it's functionality and with a new API in the latest 18.1 version there will be many more integrations between Act! and other web based applications.

If I were to simplfy where I see Act! in the market it would be to say it sits in the middle of the basic cloud offerings like Pipedrive, Insightly, Highrise etc. and the full blown CRM's from Saleforce, SugarCRM and Microsoft. If you are an established business that is looking for a best in class CRM to work on your MS Windows platform and still provide good mobile and web browser based access then Act! is ideal.