Act!

Relacionamentos de nível empresarial. Resultados de nível empresarial.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

687 avaliações

Wesley

• Suporte ao cliente

Awesome integration with other apps.

Avaliado em 22/05/2018

Vantagens

I'm able to integrate with MS Outlook, and sync within my Ipad and Google phone. Your costumer support is awesome with it's followup and addressing and any issues I may have. Deserves more than 5 stars!

Desvantagens

Software pricing is becoming an issue as less expensive models are out there that competes with Act. Need to consider reduction pricing for those loyal customers like myself since 2006. Needs to come up with a better less tedious way of merging contact duplicates.

Andrea
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product, a lot of capabilities!

Avaliado em 28/10/2019

Great! I have zero complaints. I do need to take some time to learn more functions but that is on me, not the program.

Vantagens

Ease of use. I have used it in the past so familiarity.

Desvantagens

The remote app is not as user friendly as some I have seen but it works.

Carlos
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Super Disappointed

Avaliado em 10/12/2021

Vantagens

I liked this software to run my credit repair business. Keep track of letter management and clients. It was easy at first.

Desvantagens

After you purchase your license, in a year or 2 they discontinue the version and you have to pay for the license all over again. I had purchase 3 licenses and wanted to purchase a 4th one and they said I couldn't that I would have to upgrade to the monthly fee version where you pay monthly per license including for the licenses I already had. Now this year they discontinued the licenses I already purchased, they want me to upgrade and pay 550 per license all over again because they have a new version and will not give support nor fixes to the older versions. This is insane. I pay them for a license so they discontinue the product and expect me to purchase all licenses again. ON top of that, it is glitchy, it continue disconnects from Outlook. You call customer support and someone in India answers and they are clue less. Every time Outlook does an update or act updates it completely looses all integration. OH, and they give you 0 customer service, you have to pay for that separately.

Jeanne

Act is Easy

Avaliado em 10/11/2022

It is a strong program that meets many needs for a business office

Vantagens

This software is very user friendly and can be adapted to your business needs.

Desvantagens

Some of the search features can be a bit difficult

Resposta do Act! Traduzido para o Português

Thank you, Jeanne! We love hearing from our customers and enjoy learning how Act! is helping their businesses around the world. And, we'd love to learn more about your business if you'd like to share your Act! Success Story. It's easy - just paste this link into your browser to get started. Thanks again for sharing and we wish continued success to you! https://www.act.com/success-stories/

Jeremy
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Jeremy's Review

Avaliado em 24/11/2021

Vantagens

It's easy to keep my tasks managed and know who to contact and when.

Desvantagens

It's only utilized well for task management

Cassandra
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Beware! Do Not Purchase this Product! Waste of Time!!!

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

I had a horrible experience. I paid for ACT standard ($40). Features such as call list and hot sheets were not available although it was it came as a stand feature on their website. This web-based software had the following problems:
1. Uploading contacts from CSV file.
2. Marketing automation does not give a call list.
3. Bounce backs and unsubscribes are very difficult to find.
4. The features that are touted for ACT! CRM standard did not exist.

I cancelled the subscription after 1 week. The sales office said that I would have access until February 11, 2021. One day after my cancellation, I could not access my data. I called sales, then technical support and stay on the telephone for 35 minutes to get the issue resolved. After I finally gained entry, my email campaign had disappeared.

Save yourself some time and heart ache. Do not use this software.

Vantagens

There is nothing good or helpful about this software.

Desvantagens

The trial is not really a trial because you cannot see how their marketing automation works.

Agile CRM

Razões para mudar para o Act!

I chose ACT! because I had previously used this software. However, I used this software when it was own by Sage Software.
Rick
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

ACT was the best back in the day

Avaliado em 25/03/2022

It was a great program at the time. I really liked it but grew out of it when it wasn't being updated as quickly as the rest of the internet.

Vantagens

I loved ACT when I used to use it. It was by far the best CRM at the time.

Desvantagens

Last time I used ACT and granted it was many years ago, it wasn't cloud based. At one point my computer crashed and I lost my entire ACT database that hadn't been backed up in the last few weeks. I was devastated and decided I had to switch to something that was in the cloud.

Resposta do Act! Traduzido para o Português

Hi Rick, Thank you for your review and feedback! We love hearing from our customers and hope you'll check out our Act! cloud platform at https://act.com/customizable-crm-and-marketing-automation/.
Kind regards,
The Act! Team

Kari
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Use ACT! to Manage Your Customer Database and Sales

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Well, being a user since 1990, I'd say I am all for the ACT! Database experience and usage!

Vantagens

I have used this produce since the 90s and its consistency of value has remained. It's easy to use after learning just a few basics. Reports are easy to generate and are customizable to your field.

Desvantagens

Only that it did not link to specialized software I was using in the field.

Resposta do Act! Traduzido para o Português

Thank you Kari, for your feedback. We love our customers and appreciate the opportunity to hear about how they use Act!.

Nick
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

I used ACT but have stopped after 30 years

Avaliado em 15/08/2022

It is a great shame, I liked the software but it became hard to use and uneconomical to use when we take on more people.

Vantagens

This used to be my favourite software, I had it originally of 5 1/4 floppy disks, I think it was version 2, I used it daily, Version 6 was really good, and the changes started, they kept adding features, and then more features.

Desvantagens

I live on an Island, normally internet reception is good, power, on the other hand, can be quite spasmodic, I had another problem when everything went online, the would go and my router stops. no CRM, It was then that I began to consider what to do. keep it or change (or go into competition with them).

Resposta do Act! Traduzido para o Português

Hi Nick We are very sorry to hear you're having trouble with connectivity. We want to help as best we can and wanted to let you know that we provide an on-premises, desktop version so you don't have to lose access to your CRM when your internet is down. Please visit https://www.act.com/pricing/ to learn more. We wish you the very best with all of your future endeavors.

Aaron
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

Buyer beware

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

Poor. Much time wasted

Vantagens

Long time user. Recent security breach wasted our time. Still not resolved

Desvantagens

Expensive. Want you to pay for support when they cause problems.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Long time user
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Música
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Customer relationship management in a neat little package!

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Act has become a valuable database of information for our teams, storing all manner of customer and company information that we can utilise for various means. It is a valuable asset for us and will no doubt continue to be in the future.

Vantagens

There are multiple benefits to using Act as reported by our users. The Act database allows for a large quantity of information to be stored, meaning we were able to decommission several other systems holding various bits of customer data by merging it into Act.

We have found pricing to be competitive on a per-licence basis which suits us as a small team working within a non-profit organisation. Act makes it easy for users to update already stored customer/company information, so we always have up-to-date data for contacting, addresses, etc.
Communications to customers/companies are tracked in Act so other members of the department can see who has communicated with who, and what the correspondence was – this is useful if a member of staff is off and another needs to pick up some workload.

On the technical side, updates and hotfixes are provided regularly and it is relatively easy to install these during periods of downtime. The UI is easy to navigate, with clearly labelled menus and an in-built help area.

Desvantagens

We have found it somewhat difficult to integrate Act with our current systems and have resorted to manually exporting CSVs with information to import into our systems. This is a legacy process and may have been improved upon however, we haven’t looked into this.

We have also had to purchase add-ins to enable certain features such as opportunities tracking, but Act plays well with these add-ons, so this is not too much of an issue for us.

From an admin’s perspective, it has proven difficult to set up an automatic installation that works with our MDT deployments, but we roll out images with Act on rarely, so this isn’t too much of an issue.

Perhaps in future, updates could be made to the UI to make it look a little less dated and bring it up to clean, modern, standards.

Thom
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Very versatile

Avaliado em 01/08/2019

I have been using it non stop since the earliest versions - that should tell you that I am very satisfied with it.

Vantagens

I have been using ACT for over 25 years and have seen lots of versions. I like its flexibility and that I can put users into multiple groups, It would be impossible to design a program that did everything everybody wanted it to but ACT comes close. I use it for sales, marketing, personal groups I coordinate, keeping track of some of my customers' customers.

It can interact with Outlook and Google's calendar if you use either of those programs. I am a Premium member. The bad side to that is it is a little pricey - about $0 a month. The good side is that I always have the most up to date version. The customer support is wonderful if you are a premium member. Whenever Microsoft Windows has an update a lot of my programs need some adjusting. ACT requires the SQL to restart but that is a simple fix. If/when I have had issues I couldn't fix I just made a call and their support team was terrific in helping me.

I like the fact that it is cloud based so I can access it on my tablet or cell phone or any computer anywhere. At my office I use the offline version and simply update the sync to the cloud. I have it set to update overnight also. One of the features I like best is the history. It is great to be able to look back to meetings, calls etc to see what I said, did etc. The library of forms is very useful also - create a form, letter - whatever - and you have a pre printed template you can utilize for multiple clients or for just one.

It holds tons of contacts also.

Desvantagens

I wish it had more options for the ID/Status cells. The group function sort of does that but not like I need it to. Having 3, 4, 5 or more ID/Status cells would be very useful. Most of my clients fall into more than one category.

Josh
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ACT is a great software product that allows you to integrate your database and track your...

Avaliado em 11/08/2017

ACT is worth the price and worth the training to get educated on it. Unfortunately you need to spend some time figuring out the details, but once you do, it is off to the races and you will love the system every day. It really is a great product.

Vantagens

This product allows you to integrate the basic and most complicated processes within your business. I love the email link feature, any time I send an email to a client (who has their email in their account profile), the system automatically saves that email in the client profile. You don't have to search for it in your inbox, or click an extra button to push the details over to the profile, it all happens automatically. The icing on the cake, is now that it is in the client profile, other members of my team can see what emails I have communicated to client, and when they were sent. It helps to keep my team all on the same page. This is by far the best Client Database system I have ever used. AMAZING!

Desvantagens

The biggest downside to ACT is there is not a built in funnel email system. You have to select the group or type of clients that you want to email, export that to another database and then send the communications from there. The system will still tag your emails as long as they are sent from your domain, but having to export the list an use an additional software or service to send the mass email notifications is a little frustrating. If they can fix this option, it would make my life a lot easier.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

ACT functionality in 2019

Avaliado em 05/04/2019

Functional software for contact and opportunity management that has been in use for over 20 years with a consistent interface. All contact management software requires a learning curve to effectively use the software. My consulting clients do not use the marketing component of ACT, so those features have not been evaluated as of yet. ACT has gone through a number of owners, and the current owners seem to be putting in the effort to keep pace with Microsoft Outlook. Quickbooks integration could still be better though, but cooridnating with third party vendors will always be a challenge.

Vantagens

Consistent interface through the years, reliable functionality and easy to resolve simple issues. Even in a small business, hosting the database on a consumer grade PC and operating system still provides a functional and fast connection. The ability to create an offline database that can then be synced with the master database is very useful for laptop users.

Finally in ACT 2018/2019, the interface between Outlook 365 (aka Outlook 2016) and ACT! is finally more reliable.

Desvantagens

The time it takes to create a large offline database seems way to slow. Some troubleshooting issues require support from ACT!. I strongly recommend a support plan with ACT!

Brad
  • Setor: Semicondutores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

2021 ACT v22 Review

Avaliado em 07/01/2021

Overall, from 1991 up until summer 2020, has been pretty seamless using ACT and upgrading from previous versions to current versions. The last v22.0 upgrade I installed, gave me the impression that someone at ACT was more concerned about getting their bonus and 'rushing' out this new version, than making sure an 'error free' product was released. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, gives the impression they're going to "milk the cow" and end up closing up the business and leaving customers stranded.

Vantagens

Familiar as I have been using ACT since 1991, starting with v2.0 and now have v22.1.

Desvantagens

ACT worked 'great' up to and including v21. Since the release of v22, I get ACT "NOT RESPONDING" messages 6-8x per day and need to completely reboot my laptop. Also with v22, I have randomly and periodically had (2x) my template for Contacts changed/rearranged. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, makes using ACT and potentially upgrading to the next version of ACT "unattractive".

John

"Get Your Act Together"

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

I am keeping my Insurance and Retirement Planning business running with it and I believe I first started using ACT in 1994. The basic functions that I use it for are easy to learn and use. I sure wish I would have had the chance to take courses on ACT, Excel, etc... while in college but when I graduated in 1979 there were no such things.

Vantagens

What's not to love? It keeps my contacts names, numbers, addresses, emails, etc... sorted. I can mark/tag them for different groups, find them, note them, write them, sort them... I can schedule me calls, meetings, to-do's with alarms to remind me. I LOVE MY ACT!

Desvantagens

The only reason for the 4 stars is because this software will do so much and I being age 60 and not growing up with computers all thru school... I am probably not doing one tenth of what I could be doing with ACT and yet it is still a LIFESAVER! Without ACT, I would NEVER be able to keep my "ACT" together... lol.
It makes me feel a little incompetent knowing there is SO MUCH MORE it could do for me if I knew how to do it.

Anne
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Think carefully before buying ACT!

Avaliado em 15/10/2021

Our overall experience with ACT! is not good, so after 17 + years I made the decision to switch to another CRM when we upgraded our computers.
Our IT Consultant summarised it beautifully when he was moving programs and files from the existing hardware to new hardware and said "Please tell me you don't want me to move ACT! as well". He never liked it either
The issue with email marketing and emails was long standing and in the end we gave up, without being even close to a solution.
For a small business, it became too complex and non-user friendly, especially as other competitors with more features, better service and a more user-friendly 'current' CRM product entered the market.
Plus, to add insult to injury, Customer Service has deteriorated over the past few years.

Vantagens

When we first bought ACT! around 17 years ago we loved it. We were all happy with what it could do to automate the office and with client/lead management.

Desvantagens

Email marketing and email functionality - or lack of - with Outlook.
Only being able to attach one document file to a history note has also caused much frustration.

Maggie
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Act Upgrade and use

Avaliado em 02/05/2019

Has been a good tool for us as a small to medium business but beginning to require more functionality - support for the latest upgrade has been very intense and expensive

Vantagens

Elegant solution that works across a range of devices with possibilities for a range of integrations much more cost effective than the competition for small businesses

Desvantagens

Not always well integrated with other platforms eg leadpages etc - needs an intermediary or requires support of an ACT consultant to implement many integrations.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Cost
Stuart

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good for small business needs

Avaliado em 04/05/2020

Been using it for 15 years. Good overall,

Vantagens

Highly customizable fields. At each upgrade, all my changes are carried forward without me needing to do anything. Solid follow-up system.

Desvantagens

My only complaint is the size of the application on the screen. The settings that I use on the screen work for all my other programs. This displays just a bit smaller than I would like. Haven't found a way to correct.

Susan
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Poor Customer Service

Avaliado em 15/01/2020

Vantagens

The only reason I use this software is that I have used it for 25+ years, too embedded to change

Desvantagens

The Company, the Pricing and mostly the Customer Service. How crazy is I have to pay extra to speak to someone in the US that speaks English. Appalling. The response time is poor. I requested a password change via email as it is set up to do because it would not take mine; never got the reset password email. I called the sales number thinking they would at least ANSWER the phone. He told me there was an issue with the reset email and customer service (which I pay an extra $480.00 a year for) can help... on hold too long, left a message for a call back.... waiting..... Years ago ACT was amazing, since the transitions it has become progressively worse. The Product itself is good, the sales people are nice. That is it. I do wish I had the time to research options and change, perhaps in 2021.

James
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

Simple and Effective Contact Management

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

I use ACT run run my entire client contact. It interfaces with Outlook for my emails. I can write letters and reports and are easily attached so I can find them quickly. It has a calendar and can add reminders and tasks

Vantagens

This is easy to set up and has more functions than a small business will actually need. Scheduling and report writing is easy to do and keeps things well organized. I have sued this for many years and the files is very large but it is easy to search.

Desvantagens

Much of my work is confidential. I attach files to people and it is a little cumbersome when people leave the company and go work for some one else. It would be nice it they could work out a way to deal with this. Also, they are moving to a web-based program and while it may have advantages for some of us, it may be a problem. When I travel, i can not always access the cloud or the speed is very slow.

Julie
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

CRM Database

Avaliado em 05/09/2018

This has been our groups database for over 10 years.

Vantagens

We can leave internal notes, create and save contracts, create custom columns for searching and organizing, can edit the format to fit our needs without consulting with the software company. You can see which user has done the work, assign reps and task other users and yourself. You can create separate databases for different functions, and assign a group under various levels (inquiry, quote, confirmed, etc.).

Desvantagens

It's not very pretty nor modern looking, but it does the job. My computer has changed a couple of times since starting to use ACT, and with one hard drive change it was very difficult and time consuming to figure out how to change the text size within the fields, because it was tiny and apparently most monitors are huge now, so it was a big strain on my eyes.

Gail
  • Setor: Consultório médico

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CRM

Avaliado em 27/11/2017

Vantagens

Considering the pathetic customer support, I would have to say - nothing! Our inability to reach Customer Support to resolve our conversion issue has rendered the CRM useless.

Desvantagens

Our small company has been successfully using ACT for years and three weeks ago we moved from the server version to the cloud. Since we made the switch we have been literally "dead in the water" as some of our data did not make the conversion and we have been unable to reach anyone from Customer Support to help us resolve this issue even though we purchased the Premium Support Package . Last week our head of IT was on hold for 1.5 hours before someone answered the phone only to be told he had reached the wrong help line, was transferred to another help desk, was on hold for another hour before he finally gave up. This is simply not okay!!!

Sandra
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Softwear that has Total Customization to Suit Your Needs!

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

Easy & quick access to all my contacts. Save a lot of time! The people that put this together thought of everything. Buy this program, you won't be sorry!

Vantagens

I love that I can customize the colors, font size, page layout, tabs and everything else! I have been using ACT for at least 25 years and think it has everything anyone would need, regardless of profession. It is easy to work with once you get to know some basics. You can make different templates that enable you to have different views and show different information. So many features! It works well with WORD and I understand it can be used with G-mail. Best use is with Microsoft Outlook.

Desvantagens

I don't like the change you made for the left side of template. It is dark gray and I don't know how to change that color!

Heidi
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Great Technical Support

Avaliado em 14/11/2018

Allows our salesperson to keep detailed notes on phone calls and customers of over 20 years. She loves using the software and relies on it every day. She has never lost any of her data in all of the years of upgrades.

Vantagens

My user had an older version of ACT! that she had been using on her laptop that was not compatible with the latest version. The support team was able to take a back up of her database and upgrade it to the current version free of charge and without any hassle. Happy User=Happy IT support team.

Desvantagens

Hard pressed to find anything that I didn't like about the software. It has been a trusted application by one of our top salespeople since the early 90's. She has maintained her database of clients and partners through several upgrades and has always been satisfied.