Avaliações do Prophet CRM

August B.

3 years running it as a user and 3 years using as an administrator

Avaliado em 12/09/2016

Vantagens

Scale-ability and the capability to mold to a lot of different companies business models. The vendor is good about fixing issues quickly but sometimes difficult to distinguish between an actual error and a company specific business process. There are a ton of purchasable add-on's from third parties that can and do make this a wonderful software if you have the money.

Desvantagens

Slow to implement vendor driven Idea's Network from user ideas. The product feels extremely slow once you get used to running the system and is glitchy because of the method chosen to release updates and advancements. Vendor Runs a continuous improvement program with multiple releases a year so as they are designing new features at the same time they are cleaning errors and glitches rather than waiting a long time for advancements and a rock solid release. This could also be considered good and bad if you need an advancement, you don't have to wait! Since this software can mold to a large variety of business models it can make training difficult and long due to the complexities of the software's advanced features.

Tod T.

Prophet CRM review

Avaliado em 11/03/2016

Vantagens

As the IT Manager for Sherwood Lumber, my responsibility is to insure the software runs smoothly and the data integration with our ERP system works correctly. The software has had very few problems. We have been able to leverage the data integration capabilities of Prophet to provide important information from our ERP system to the sales people out in the field on their cell phones and other mobile platforms. They can manage Customer information on their mobile device and changes get updated in our ERP system, which keeps our Customer Contact information accurate. Our managers are able to monitor activities in the CRM to get a better feel for the interaction between our sales people and our customers and we are able to better organize our corporate marketing because of the data we are able to collect with Prophet. The people at Prophet have been great to work with. Both their sales and technical staff are knowledgeable and professional.

Desvantagens

I have no specific complaints about Prophet specifically. The software platform fits our CRM needs and Prophet supports us well.

Cherilyn S.

Prophet as a Sales Tool

Avaliado em 21/04/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

What I like best about this product is that it is easy to use, yet more complex depending upon needs. It is easily customized to meet individual business needs and allows us visibility to our entire team with regards to meetings, contacts, opportunities, etc. What I like the best about this vendor is that they are extremely responsive, very helpful and knowledgeable about their product. Their different tiers of service walk you through each element of your issue until completely resolved, which usually has a quick turn around time. They are also really helpful with training and answering all types of questions about their product. I would recommend that anyone evaluating this software should evaluate it fully, by downloading a demo and inputting test information. Itis the only way to see what it is capable of, which is a lot.

Vantagens

This software has many pros, including its integration with Outlook. It is easy to install, and there are lots of training sessions and videos available for use. There is no separate system to log into, it is always open and available, no passwords to get through.

Desvantagens

Honestly, there isn't much that I don't like about the product. Sometimes it can have its quirks but the engineers at Avidian are constantly updating the software so that any issues that are encountered are fixed in constant product updates and releases.

Jon K.

Using Prophet CRM for 5 years

Avaliado em 11/05/2015

Vantagens

I like how there are several tabs to categorize your contacts and many areas to include in depth details about each contact. I also like how you can have multiple opportunities for different customers. Obviously, syncing the software with Microsoft Outlook has huge benefits. Being able to schedule tasks that go directly to your calendar allows for a great advantage for scheduling appointments and maintaining an organized schedule.

Desvantagens

I'd like it to be easier to see if a co-worker is working with a customer or lead. I feel like you have to manually search through a list of companies to determine if they've already been entered into the software as a contact. If there was a search bar or a way of searching cities or states that contacts are based out of, it might help minimize the time it takes to verify if someone is already doing business with a company.

Jamie B.
Traduzir com Google

Prophet CRM with a geographically diverse sales team

Vantagens

It's a very user friendly product - it has the functionality we need along with a short learning curve for end users.

Tech support is outstanding. It's ironic that the vendor with the best tech support is the one where I need to use it the least, but for upgrades and platform changes they are outstanding.

Desvantagens

When we were on the on-premises version if the public folder wasn't cleaned out on a regular basis the program would stop linking new data - I would have liked to have an alert or an error message for my end users. We've since moved to the hosted platform and so far there has been no downside.

Socrates M.
Traduzir com Google

Overall great but not for everyone

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 12/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall this is great but if you're organization uses Macs then maybe this isn't for you.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and price-wise, it's cost efficient. Links to Outlook very well and scans other applications like MailChimp within your MS Outlook program to assist in future marketing opportunities. Customer service is also great - very quick to respond.

Desvantagens

In order for it to run properly, you must be running the most recent version of MS Outlook. If you use Mac computers then you're going to have a headache working around to get Outlook to run on your system and use this program with ease.

Brian A.
Traduzir com Google

Great CRM. Easy to use and train Users.

Avaliado em 16/03/2016

Vantagens

I really liked the ease of training users on it and how quickly they can pick it up and start using it day 1 after only an hour or so of training. Their Account Management staff and Tech Support are outstanding to work with and very thorough in explaining the software to you and the users. Donnita Weese supports our team as an Account Manager and she is great, couldn't have asked for a better representative to help my team.

Desvantagens

There is not a lot that I do not like about Prophet. I have some functionalities I would like to see added to improve it or that would fit our team better. Biggest complaint I hear from our users is the speed of uploading their leads when first opening their contact or company manager windows.

Rhett L.

We migrated to Prophet about four years ago from ACT

Avaliado em 18/03/2016

Vantagens

the integration with outlook and the ease of being able to continually and seamlessly keep the database updated is worth iots weight in gold. I used ACT for years and by comparison the analogy of Edison to iphone 6+ is valid for ACT to Prophet.

Desvantagens

Technical issues can and do occur from time to time. Its a technical process to resolve these and invariably we need assistance from the help team in Seattle which given the time zones between there and here in Munich can be a little limiting at times

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Feels antiquated in both functionality and aesthetics

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 03/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vantagens

Avidian Prophet is a CRM software that is installed into your Microsoft Outlook program. If you do not have Microsoft Outlook, you cannot use this software. You also must be running the most recent version of Outlook. Since it runs inside of Outlook, there is no need to open any additional software or browser tabs to use this software. Pricing-wise, as far as CRM systems go, Prophet seems reasonable. Their customer service is also great, as any time I've had an issue, I've received a reply within just a few hours, tops. In addition, it does a great job at allowing our sales team and sales managers to see what clients need attention, and what verticals we should be focusing our efforts on, based on real data collected by Prophet. It uses the connection to your emails as well as 3rd party software (such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc) to analyze client interaction with your marketing efforts.

Desvantagens

Prophet requires the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Outlook to run, so there are additional software costs to consider in addition to the costs of Prophet. You must also have the most recent Microsoft Windows operating system. If you are a Mac user, you will either have to run Bootcamp with a copy of Windows, or will have to use software such as Parallels. Again, increasing the cost of using Prophet because so many other programs/things are needed. It also seems to have some performance issues, and seems to lag computers down quite a bit. The software itself is not very easy to use and required quite a bit of training for me to be able to use it, and I had to consult my detailed notes regularly to use the software correctly. Also, it is just plain ugly.

Anthony A.

Best ERP Software with CRM Integration

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 23/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

It provides a wide range of flexibility to enable a fully functioning

Vantagens

The flexibility of orders entry, accounting, shipping etc.

Desvantagens

lacking a bit on CRM functionality

Jim S.
Traduzir com Google

A crm solution that does what we need it to, affordably.

Vantagens

Short learning curve, great integration with outlook, easily connects all of our remote team to one database

Desvantagens

Very minimal mobile device support, and complicated use for apple laptops (virtual windows needed) . The only really effective way to edit/enter the data is with a windows pc. But because of the outlook integration we can at least use/view the data on all of our devices.

Diane W.
Traduzir com Google

I use this product everyday for all parts of my job.

Avaliado em 07/09/2016

Vantagens

I like the ability to have all things connected through P21. We don't have to have separate systems to make PO's or use systems in conjunction with this for all of our needs.

Desvantagens

I don't like the warnings for too many screens open. I also don't like that the save and clear buttons are side by side. Many times I have accidentally hit the clear button instead of the save button and have had to redo my work.

Terry N.

Positive and Prompt Customer Service

Avaliado em 18/03/2015

Vantagens

The screens are easy to ready and function using tabs that with relatively intuitive purpose. Customer service is prompt, friendly, and followed up with a summary email. The reporting functions are very easy to learn.

Desvantagens

Documents saved in records are not searchable. We need to have more data fields within each record which are searchable.

5.0/10
Bill N.

I have used Prophet for approximately 4 years

Avaliado em 11/03/2016

Vantagens

I like the fact that Prophet works inside of Outlook. I have tried other CRM's that "work with" Outlook and have always found them to be clunky and to not interact with Outlook as well as they claim. I have found the people at Avidian to be very responsive to calls and emails.

Desvantagens

no huge problems. There are a few things they could tweak to make Prophet even better.

Christopher B.

Prophet CRM Review

Avaliado em 16/03/2015

Vantagens

I've tried many CRM systems from Salesforce down to cloud-based ones like Zoho. I have to say that Prophet CRM has the right combination of features and usability. Some have so many things I don't need, but Prophet is just right. Best of all, it is all done from within Outlook, so you don't have to go to a separate system. It makes it much easier and convenient.

Desvantagens

Their iPhone application is out of date to say the least. I was told they would have a new version out soon, but am still waiting. I would say if they get this app up to date then that would be good. You can also access Prophet data through the mobile browser, but it's basic info like the app and not real good yet.

Michael L.
Traduzir com Google

Clunky Software and absent technical support

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 22/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I honestly don't have anything good to say about this product or this company. My interaction with them cost me a three-year detour from my goals and understanding the drivers of my business. Disingenuous apologies and sheepish admittance of the fact that this product is crap is what you can expect from support. Stay away... Stay far away...

Vantagens

I liked the idea of this software. Having everything in Outlook really sounded appealing, but in actuality, it just never worked for me and my team.

Desvantagens

A report manager that never worked, an analytics manager that never worked, and a technical support team that would rather send a dozen emails in resolution of your concerns than picking up the phone even once.

Tom D.

Very positive

Vantagens

The support from Avidian for any questions or issues is excellent. Very responsive to our needs. We use Prophet on a daily basis for funnel management, existing account managment, project management and sales management metrics.

Desvantagens

There is honestly nothing we don't like about Avidian and the Prophet product.

Alex C.

Gets The Job Done, Crashes A lot, Customer Experience Was Very Bad

Avaliado em 03/06/2016

Vantagens

Integrates into Outlook very well. I liked being able to connect the company and the people involved with the project. I created multiple departments that all have their own custom tabs so people can keep track of the information they need. Customizing the views is nice to get a quick glance of what you are working on and it exports to excel.

Desvantagens

Outlook crashes a lot. We have new machines with Outlook 2013 and everyone in the office is having trouble. There is also no dynamic ability to move the project through any stages. You can't exclude null or not null values in the views which forced me to add more fields and make everything more complicated so projects didn't show up or would move off people's views once they were done with their portion. If you plan to host on premise there is still a lot of development work that needs to be done to get things working smoothly. They don't use their own software for the analytics tab and need to fully understand the limitations before signing contracts.

1.0/10
Gary D.

Sales Team Call Reporting Made Easier

Avaliado em 16/03/2016

Vantagens

The ease of set-up, use and ability to customize the program. The Prophet support team is outstanding. Training sessions are very helpful.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything that I do not like about the product and vendor - This product and vendor is great.

Jon M.

Great integrated product

Avaliado em 31/03/2016

Vantagens

It is completely integrated into Outlook allowing me to stay in this application and enter all my client tracking information. Plus the ability to add Outlook tasks directly from the user opportunities I am entering is fantastic to remind me of future times to reach back out.

Desvantagens

That there is no spell check in the opportunity notes section. This is the main area I track all client notes and a simple change could be made to add an automatic spellcheck feature.

Scott Z.

Prophet CRM Review

Avaliado em 16/03/2015

Vantagens

Prophet is incredibly useful for us, because it can be manipulated into what we need it to do. Avidian does a great job at making sure we get help when we ask for it.

Desvantagens

One word. Finicky. Given the nature of the software and what its used for, it can be incredibly difficult to work with.

Mark H.
Traduzir com Google

Love it! User friendly CRM!

Avaliado em 07/04/2015

Vantagens

I like all aspects, from the ease of looking up opportunities, creating contacts and opportunities directly from email and how Prophet is integrated into Outlook. The vendor is a great help with support.

Desvantagens

The contact section is a bit unclear. We have many duplicates between Outlook and Prophet and many users for multiple contacts. We are currently working with support to get it cleaned up so it's easier to understand how Outlook contacts sync with Prophet contacts.

Randy D.
Traduzir com Google

I have been a user for 4 years now and would be lost without it.

Avaliado em 11/06/2015

Vantagens

It is a comprehensive client management tool. The interface with Microsoft Outlook is seamless and user friendly. The customer service at Avidian has been outstanding.

Desvantagens

When you have thousands of clients, it can be a bit slow to load.

Bill H.

Very User Friendly

Avaliado em 21/04/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Prophet is one of the more user friendly CRMs I have ever dealt with. Customizable and easily accessible without having to open up any additional programs is a huge plus. We use it for tracking our marketing and client service operations and has been working out quite well.

Vantagens

The ability to customize pretty much any field is a definite highlight of this program along with the ability to export into Excel and create spreadsheets with any of the given information within Prophet is a true timesaver.

Desvantagens

Since the program is geared towards more the sales efforts within a company, not all of the features are able to be manipulated in a way to pull the built in reporting features.

William N.

Prophet

Avaliado em 22/04/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I first started using Prophet over 7 years ago. I liked the way that it allowed me to stay within the Outlook platform. We had tried other software's that claimed that they integrated with Outlook but always found this to not be entirely true. Prophet truly does. While it can be a robust as you want it to be it is not overwhelmingly complex to use. As sales people, we want to be engaged in the sales process, not engaged in inputting data into a CRM.

Fully integrated with Outlook
Works well in a team environment
Great customer support