Avaliações do Prophet CRM

August B.

3 years running it as a user and 3 years using as an administrator

Avaliado em 12/09/2016

Vantagens

Scale-ability and the capability to mold to a lot of different companies business models. The vendor is good about fixing issues quickly but sometimes difficult to distinguish between an actual error and a company specific business process. There are a ton of purchasable add-on's from third parties that can and do make this a wonderful software if you have the money.

Desvantagens

Slow to implement vendor driven Idea's Network from user ideas. The product feels extremely slow once you get used to running the system and is glitchy because of the method chosen to release updates and advancements. Vendor Runs a continuous improvement program with multiple releases a year so as they are designing new features at the same time they are cleaning errors and glitches rather than waiting a long time for advancements and a rock solid release. This could also be considered good and bad if you need an advancement, you don't have to wait! Since this software can mold to a large variety of business models it can make training difficult and long due to the complexities of the software's advanced features.

Tod T.

Prophet CRM review

Avaliado em 11/03/2016

Vantagens

As the IT Manager for Sherwood Lumber, my responsibility is to insure the software runs smoothly and the data integration with our ERP system works correctly. The software has had very few problems. We have been able to leverage the data integration capabilities of Prophet to provide important information from our ERP system to the sales people out in the field on their cell phones and other mobile platforms. They can manage Customer information on their mobile device and changes get updated in our ERP system, which keeps our Customer Contact information accurate. Our managers are able to monitor activities in the CRM to get a better feel for the interaction between our sales people and our customers and we are able to better organize our corporate marketing because of the data we are able to collect with Prophet. The people at Prophet have been great to work with. Both their sales and technical staff are knowledgeable and professional.

Desvantagens

I have no specific complaints about Prophet specifically. The software platform fits our CRM needs and Prophet supports us well.

Dani G.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, hard to forget

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Prophet has dramatically increased our speed to quote & has given us more visibility on what is in the pipeline. The workflow manager has been useful for follow up.

Vantagens

The integration into outlook makes it very easy to use. The customization aspect also allowed us to make it relevant to our niche industry.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it crashes when I am inputting information. When this is an issue support is usually quick to help.

Brad C.

If you use Outlook you can use Prophet

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall very positive experience. The support has been great. We now have an easy to use CRM that lives in our email client that is always used.

Vantagens

The CRM is an integrated part of Outlook. If you didn't know better, you'd think it is a feature of Outlook.

Desvantagens

It's only available on PCs. There are so many possibilities that it can be overwhelming.

Avaliador Verificado

Prophet CRM brings out the Best in Outlook

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall excellent with ready support!

Vantagens

Easy integration with Outlook. Intuitive data entry and reminders. Easy for everybody to see what's going on in their areas.

Desvantagens

Really needs Windows 10 to operate Best. bogs down with Windows 7. Reports can be difficult to program for transfer to company systems.

Cherilyn S.

Prophet as a Sales Tool

Avaliado em 21/04/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

What I like best about this product is that it is easy to use, yet more complex depending upon needs. It is easily customized to meet individual business needs and allows us visibility to our entire team with regards to meetings, contacts, opportunities, etc. What I like the best about this vendor is that they are extremely responsive, very helpful and knowledgeable about their product. Their different tiers of service walk you through each element of your issue until completely resolved, which usually has a quick turn around time. They are also really helpful with training and answering all types of questions about their product. I would recommend that anyone evaluating this software should evaluate it fully, by downloading a demo and inputting test information. Itis the only way to see what it is capable of, which is a lot.

Vantagens

This software has many pros, including its integration with Outlook. It is easy to install, and there are lots of training sessions and videos available for use. There is no separate system to log into, it is always open and available, no passwords to get through.

Desvantagens

Honestly, there isn't much that I don't like about the product. Sometimes it can have its quirks but the engineers at Avidian are constantly updating the software so that any issues that are encountered are fixed in constant product updates and releases.

Jon K.

Using Prophet CRM for 5 years

Avaliado em 11/05/2015

Vantagens

I like how there are several tabs to categorize your contacts and many areas to include in depth details about each contact. I also like how you can have multiple opportunities for different customers. Obviously, syncing the software with Microsoft Outlook has huge benefits. Being able to schedule tasks that go directly to your calendar allows for a great advantage for scheduling appointments and maintaining an organized schedule.

Desvantagens

I'd like it to be easier to see if a co-worker is working with a customer or lead. I feel like you have to manually search through a list of companies to determine if they've already been entered into the software as a contact. If there was a search bar or a way of searching cities or states that contacts are based out of, it might help minimize the time it takes to verify if someone is already doing business with a company.

Jamie B.
Traduzir com Google

Prophet CRM with a geographically diverse sales team

Vantagens

It's a very user friendly product - it has the functionality we need along with a short learning curve for end users.

Tech support is outstanding. It's ironic that the vendor with the best tech support is the one where I need to use it the least, but for upgrades and platform changes they are outstanding.

Desvantagens

When we were on the on-premises version if the public folder wasn't cleaned out on a regular basis the program would stop linking new data - I would have liked to have an alert or an error message for my end users. We've since moved to the hosted platform and so far there has been no downside.

Socrates M.
Traduzir com Google

Overall great but not for everyone

Avaliado em 12/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall this is great but if you're organization uses Macs then maybe this isn't for you.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and price-wise, it's cost efficient. Links to Outlook very well and scans other applications like MailChimp within your MS Outlook program to assist in future marketing opportunities. Customer service is also great - very quick to respond.

Desvantagens

In order for it to run properly, you must be running the most recent version of MS Outlook. If you use Mac computers then you're going to have a headache working around to get Outlook to run on your system and use this program with ease.

Brian A.
Traduzir com Google

Great CRM. Easy to use and train Users.

Avaliado em 16/03/2016

Vantagens

I really liked the ease of training users on it and how quickly they can pick it up and start using it day 1 after only an hour or so of training. Their Account Management staff and Tech Support are outstanding to work with and very thorough in explaining the software to you and the users. Donnita Weese supports our team as an Account Manager and she is great, couldn't have asked for a better representative to help my team.

Desvantagens

There is not a lot that I do not like about Prophet. I have some functionalities I would like to see added to improve it or that would fit our team better. Biggest complaint I hear from our users is the speed of uploading their leads when first opening their contact or company manager windows.

Mike B.

Prophet CRM feedback

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Keeping accounts/customers aware of NEW Products and opportunities when they develop and keeping them up-to-date as programs or opportunities develop through time.

Vantagens

Keeps me accountable to my tasks and customers

Unable to cut and past in the "Opportunity Description field

Laura M.

Intuitive, Easy to Manage and Integrated

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 05/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It lets you get going quickly and creating contacts and opportunities on the first day. We did a few hours of training and problem-solving from Avidian with a shared screen, which helped, but is a bit pricey.

Vantagens

The program is easy to manage and customize to your ever-changing needs. The program is also intuitive, you can mostly figure out how to use, enter and customize without a lot of assistance. It's great that it fully integrates into Outlook, where it can even create Tasks and track emails.

Desvantagens

It feels a bit "clunky" and needs some further refinement. The user interface needs a bit more refinement. It has so many customization options and things you can do, but it's hard to unpeel and see every option.

Rhett L.

We migrated to Prophet about four years ago from ACT

Avaliado em 18/03/2016

Vantagens

the integration with outlook and the ease of being able to continually and seamlessly keep the database updated is worth iots weight in gold. I used ACT for years and by comparison the analogy of Edison to iphone 6+ is valid for ACT to Prophet.

Desvantagens

Technical issues can and do occur from time to time. Its a technical process to resolve these and invariably we need assistance from the help team in Seattle which given the time zones between there and here in Munich can be a little limiting at times

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Feels antiquated in both functionality and aesthetics

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 03/07/2018

Vantagens

Avidian Prophet is a CRM software that is installed into your Microsoft Outlook program. If you do not have Microsoft Outlook, you cannot use this software. You also must be running the most recent version of Outlook. Since it runs inside of Outlook, there is no need to open any additional software or browser tabs to use this software. Pricing-wise, as far as CRM systems go, Prophet seems reasonable. Their customer service is also great, as any time I've had an issue, I've received a reply within just a few hours, tops. In addition, it does a great job at allowing our sales team and sales managers to see what clients need attention, and what verticals we should be focusing our efforts on, based on real data collected by Prophet. It uses the connection to your emails as well as 3rd party software (such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc) to analyze client interaction with your marketing efforts.

Desvantagens

Prophet requires the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Outlook to run, so there are additional software costs to consider in addition to the costs of Prophet. You must also have the most recent Microsoft Windows operating system. If you are a Mac user, you will either have to run Bootcamp with a copy of Windows, or will have to use software such as Parallels. Again, increasing the cost of using Prophet because so many other programs/things are needed. It also seems to have some performance issues, and seems to lag computers down quite a bit. The software itself is not very easy to use and required quite a bit of training for me to be able to use it, and I had to consult my detailed notes regularly to use the software correctly. Also, it is just plain ugly.

Anthony A.

Best ERP Software with CRM Integration

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 23/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

It provides a wide range of flexibility to enable a fully functioning

Vantagens

The flexibility of orders entry, accounting, shipping etc.

Desvantagens

lacking a bit on CRM functionality

Jim S.
Traduzir com Google

A crm solution that does what we need it to, affordably.

Vantagens

Short learning curve, great integration with outlook, easily connects all of our remote team to one database

Desvantagens

Very minimal mobile device support, and complicated use for apple laptops (virtual windows needed) . The only really effective way to edit/enter the data is with a windows pc. But because of the outlook integration we can at least use/view the data on all of our devices.

Diane W.
Traduzir com Google

I use this product everyday for all parts of my job.

Avaliado em 07/09/2016

Vantagens

I like the ability to have all things connected through P21. We don't have to have separate systems to make PO's or use systems in conjunction with this for all of our needs.

Desvantagens

I don't like the warnings for too many screens open. I also don't like that the save and clear buttons are side by side. Many times I have accidentally hit the clear button instead of the save button and have had to redo my work.

Terry N.

Positive and Prompt Customer Service

Avaliado em 18/03/2015

Vantagens

The screens are easy to ready and function using tabs that with relatively intuitive purpose. Customer service is prompt, friendly, and followed up with a summary email. The reporting functions are very easy to learn.

Desvantagens

Documents saved in records are not searchable. We need to have more data fields within each record which are searchable.

5.0/10
Greg H.

CRM Integrated with Outlook

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 07/10/2019

Vantagens

I love how integrated the CRM is with Outlook. It is easy to use and convenient.

Desvantagens

I dislike that changes cannot be made to an entry from the overall views. An Opportunity must be opened in order to change any information in a field. It would be even easier to use if that information could be changed in the "view" screen.

Bill N.

I have used Prophet for approximately 4 years

Avaliado em 11/03/2016

Vantagens

I like the fact that Prophet works inside of Outlook. I have tried other CRM's that "work with" Outlook and have always found them to be clunky and to not interact with Outlook as well as they claim. I have found the people at Avidian to be very responsive to calls and emails.

Desvantagens

no huge problems. There are a few things they could tweak to make Prophet even better.

Christopher B.

Prophet CRM Review

Avaliado em 16/03/2015

Vantagens

I've tried many CRM systems from Salesforce down to cloud-based ones like Zoho. I have to say that Prophet CRM has the right combination of features and usability. Some have so many things I don't need, but Prophet is just right. Best of all, it is all done from within Outlook, so you don't have to go to a separate system. It makes it much easier and convenient.

Desvantagens

Their iPhone application is out of date to say the least. I was told they would have a new version out soon, but am still waiting. I would say if they get this app up to date then that would be good. You can also access Prophet data through the mobile browser, but it's basic info like the app and not real good yet.

Michael L.
Traduzir com Google

Clunky Software and absent technical support

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 22/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I honestly don't have anything good to say about this product or this company. My interaction with them cost me a three-year detour from my goals and understanding the drivers of my business. Disingenuous apologies and sheepish admittance of the fact that this product is crap is what you can expect from support. Stay away... Stay far away...

Vantagens

I liked the idea of this software. Having everything in Outlook really sounded appealing, but in actuality, it just never worked for me and my team.

Desvantagens

A report manager that never worked, an analytics manager that never worked, and a technical support team that would rather send a dozen emails in resolution of your concerns than picking up the phone even once.

Tom D.

Very positive

Vantagens

The support from Avidian for any questions or issues is excellent. Very responsive to our needs. We use Prophet on a daily basis for funnel management, existing account managment, project management and sales management metrics.

Desvantagens

There is honestly nothing we don't like about Avidian and the Prophet product.

Alex C.

Gets The Job Done, Crashes A lot, Customer Experience Was Very Bad

Avaliado em 03/06/2016

Vantagens

Integrates into Outlook very well. I liked being able to connect the company and the people involved with the project. I created multiple departments that all have their own custom tabs so people can keep track of the information they need. Customizing the views is nice to get a quick glance of what you are working on and it exports to excel.

Desvantagens

Outlook crashes a lot. We have new machines with Outlook 2013 and everyone in the office is having trouble. There is also no dynamic ability to move the project through any stages. You can't exclude null or not null values in the views which forced me to add more fields and make everything more complicated so projects didn't show up or would move off people's views once they were done with their portion. If you plan to host on premise there is still a lot of development work that needs to be done to get things working smoothly. They don't use their own software for the analytics tab and need to fully understand the limitations before signing contracts.

1.0/10
Gary D.

Sales Team Call Reporting Made Easier

Avaliado em 16/03/2016

Vantagens

The ease of set-up, use and ability to customize the program. The Prophet support team is outstanding. Training sessions are very helpful.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything that I do not like about the product and vendor - This product and vendor is great.