Avaliações do TrackerRMS

TrackerRMS

We help recruitment firms grow and increase profitability

4.6/5 (153 avaliações)
Kristin S.

First-time ATS admin, Experienced CRM User

Avaliado em 17/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The value of TrackerRMS can only be appreciated when the platform is being used to its fullest capacity by everyone on your team. If there is someone not committed to the process, the data input accuracy, or their due diligence, it decreases the potential of what this system can offer. Having impressively responsive customer success and account management team at TrackerRMS means that there shouldn't be any excuse for underutilization.

Vantagens

I appreciate how TrackerRMS offers many ways to accomplish the same result. It doesn't force me to do any activity using a singular approach. I have experience with CRMs; however, this is my first encounter with an Applicant Tracking System, so coming into this organization, I reset my expectations. What worked on other platforms wasn't going to apply to this one and, more often than not, not being realistic with ANY software can create negative experiences.

The FAQs, orientation videos, and support via the account management and success teams make learning the functionality easier than most systems. The trick is actually to focus on the material, though. If you do, you'll be interacting with everything the platform has to offer and more in no time. If you don't, I guarantee it'll be a source of frustration because it is the same with learning anything new or unfamiliar. Having the ability to store communications, documentation, comments, company, and candidate details all in one place is more of a strength than most realize. It reduces the time you have to search for things in your e-mail, cloud storage, desktop, etc.

The workflow is logical, and the customizations allow for a company or department to generate specific reporting applicable to their team. The LinkedIn integration, ability to forward e-mails to a record, change dashboards, and streamline processes as you see fit is a tremendous asset.

Desvantagens

The "con" section of any review never seems fair to the company, from my perspective. What I see as unfavorable from my view may be a positive for someone else. The platform does what it promises. It allows you to track leads, add details to records, manage candidates, automate marketing campaigns, integrate with applicable apps such as LinkedIn, track time, manage payroll, store documents, and produce detailed reports.

The only con I have with the system is the information being put into it by the other fallible human beings (nothing and no one is perfect). What goes in is what comes out. Not having everyone be as conscientious of their data entry is the source of my frustration as an admin.

Some may say "inflexibility" and a lack of customization are cons. However, from a development standpoint, the more flexibility and custom options you build for clients, the higher the risk for issues. So even if some of my ideas are great ones, that doesn't mean they belong in a system with thousands of others that it'd negatively impact in the end.

Katie G.

Avaliado em 25/04/2013
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in –house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator! This is what Tracker RMS provides for me, a system that I can rely on at any time, where ever I am in the world, I can simply logon and keep abreast of my business .

Over the years I have used a variety of database systems, some basic and some complicated, but Tracker RMS supersedes all of the previous systems I have used. It is a simple and easy tool to use, which never causes any issues or complications as I have had in the past with other systems; and yet provides such a high level of organization and information gathering. Every morning, I can log on and see what active jobs I have, new candidates who have registered are highlighted to me, I am reminded of tasks that I need to do, and I can scroll through and remind myself of conversations recently had with both Client Firms and candidates. When a job comes in, I can search for the relevant candidates easily and quickly - moving from their CV, to my contact notes, to previous history is so simple with no long pauses and extra quirks, everything as a recruiter that you need. This is particularly important if you need immediate access to a variety of information whilst on a call. No time for long pauses as you move from screen to screen! If I need to check on the financials, the invoices or outgoing bills are all to hand and can be shown in a variety of charts to help me monitor the company finances. Every Friday I have to go in and make sure that the temporary workers have all completed their on line timesheets and then, with one click of a button, send it over to the Client to approve - from this the invoice is then generated. Nice and simple and my Clients really appreciate the on line time sheet facility!

From the start, the team at Tracker RMS have given outstanding customer service. No problem is to small from them and they really go out their way to provide an extra level of service. They seem to understand your business needs and are always one step ahead! They also listen to your suggestions as a recruiter; the continuous improvement and development of Tracker RMS is a joy and excitement to watch! It is easy to update the agency website with new jobs listed on Tracker RMS, as it is all linked together and gives the candidates the ability to register through the website and their details fall into Tracker. It really gives the agency an extra level of professionalism and is a time saving device!

Tracker RMS works well for the small recruitment agency as well as the larger agency. Having worked previously in larger agencies, I found that generally people were reluctant to feed information into the database system and keep their movements up to date. I was continuously frustrated by my colleagues. Their plea was that the inputting of information was time consuming, of no benefit, that they did not understand how to do it, etc. None of this could apply to Tracker RMS and, as the business grows, I can envisage that Tracker RMS would provide the perfect system to bring a large group of people together to work effectively and efficiently as a team.

I am delighted with Tracker RMS and now in my second year of use there is quite simply no turning back! I would be lost with out it! Thank you Tracker RMS !

Gary D.

Tracker RMS - a fantastic end to end recruitment solution

Avaliado em 16/03/2016

Vantagens

1. New layout to allow you to create any tabs and content are great. I have a layout for my sales team that is different to my recruitment team.
2. Weekly webinars are great and online help files are ideal for startup companies. System is really quick unlike others that I have used.
3. Rich in features from prospecting to placements. Job board searching works really well for sourcing and with only one system needed for all aspects of our business, TrackerRMS work well for us and integrates into our QuickBooks system so saves us a lot of time.

Desvantagens

1. The campaign tool is excellent and whist its great that it tracks bounce backs it would be ideal if it could tell me which landing pages the contacts have clicked on

2. TrackerRMS is an end to end tool so it can be a little intimidating at first. The team were very helpful in guiding me through training and making sure I understood the workflow. Once you get the basics its easy.

3 They did not have a big web presence and I only found them though Software Advice.

Rachel B.

TrackerRMS Customer Service

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

Vantagens

This program is web based, which is wonderful and can be accessed at any time. All the information is there, at any given time and available. The ease and functionality of this product is very reassuring. However the best review I can give is in regards to my customer service. One of the customer rep is and has been amazing. She is attentive and reacts and replies immediately with help to any issue I have had. She genuinely cares about taking care of her customers and is exceptional at what she does. I am grateful she is my Client Manager. I have zero concern when I place a ticket or email her that I will not get a response and resolution basically immediately. She is simply wonderful.

Desvantagens

This program does time out quite a bit and logs me out as well in the middle of working. We also cant always have exactly what we want immediately, there has to be some development involved at times for certain things.

Vera D.

Highly recommed TrackerRMS!

Avaliado em 01/04/2015

Vantagens

We started using TrackerRMS in February 2015 after having evaluated about 15 other options. We spent a great deal of time evaluating Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure we were selecting the right software that could meet our requirements and equally important a company who stands behind their Customers by providing premium Customer Service. TrackerRMS was undeniably the hands down winner. TrackerRMS offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation which was of primary importance to us to ensure our team would be able to learn the system without impacting recruitment efforts. Most of the other Applications charge per feature whereas with TrackerRMS, they were included in the base price. We have been particularly impressed by the flexibility and usability of the system.We no longer need to update dozens of manual Excel spreadsheets due to Tracker's customizable reporting.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't identify any weaknesses in TrackerRMS. The best part is the TrackerRMS team continually listens to our feedback and implements upgrades frequently so all clients can leverage. We really feel like we are in a relationship with TrackerRMS and that says a lot.

Melanie D.
Traduzir com Google

Major product improvements needed! But overall, pocket friendly and excellent customer service!!

Avaliado em 25/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

It would have been great if candidates added to the long list for a particular job would not be lost after the list is cleared. There can always be a change in the job description and the candidates we thought were not a fit at first could be a fit after the update. In that case it can be easier to go to that list and shortlist candidates again.
After a reply kicks in for a posting, it would have been great to get a notification.

Vantagens

Tracker has excellent customer service - very personal, professional and quick to respond! We mainly dealt csr and she is amazing! Her coaching is thorough and she communicates patiently and clearly. She provided us with useful ideas in making our tracker use more effective!
Coming to the Tracker software, I must say that it is user-friendly, pocket-friendly and customizable to fit into one's needs!

Desvantagens

Found the product a little time consuming as it does not sort data when clicking on columns. Sourcing from job sites can also be made more user friendly and a better snippet of the profile can be provided. The view of the snippet as well as the resume (it may be the font or the font size) and the alignment looks very different from the actual view of the resume.
Saving a draft is not possible like how it can me done in other email providers.
While there have been other minor hiccups every now and then, they have been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Lisa C.

I Love TrackerRMS

Avaliado em 11/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall TrackerRMS has been one of the best programs that I have worked with. Simone, as well as the other employees, are very helpful and willing to assist. No matter the issue or concern she is willing to listen and help figure it out and if she cannot most importantly she will do her best to find out. I love TrackerRMS and look forward its continued growth in popularity

Vantagens

I like everything about this program, it makes it very easy for workflow and process. It is very user-friendly I can easily pick up where I left off and the email functionality is awesome, now that I am using it.

Desvantagens

There isn't much I do not like, maybe there can be additional color options added to be able to use in display settings

Kim G.
Traduzir com Google

Great change from Bullhorn!

Avaliado em 06/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Tracker's customer service is personal, professional and very quick. They care about our success with their system and have made many adjustments to fit our needs.

Vantagens

Our team would agree that one of the largest benefits in Tracker is the ease of work flow and the power of the templates. For example if you are sending a contract to a client once you have placed a consultant, the template will not only send the email with the agreement, but it will also update the job work flow as well as the candidate work flow and close the job all in one step. It keeps our system much cleaner than before.

Desvantagens

I would like to see the ability to auto-journal multiple email addresses for one contact or consultant.

Tyler E.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent tool and reliable customer support

Avaliado em 31/01/2018

Vantagens

-As a company we were able to transfer and consolidate two different systems, SalesForce and BigBiller, into one accessible databank that can be better utilized by our team
-Their customer support - has been incredibly responsive and helpful through our transition and the learning curve associated.

Desvantagens

-There is a learning curve. The process can be sped up however, the guide/walkthrough videos and the customer support are both great resources.
-The transition was bumpy as first, but to be expected as we were not only moving but also combining two different platforms of data into one singular software. Which was underestimated on the TrackerRMS side.

Theresa R.

Time sheets feature

Avaliado em 24/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We use an Employee Login button on our web page that is superb! Candidates easily link to the Tracker site to open a time sheet. Great!

Vantagens

Connection to customer support by two ways: tickets and call-in service. Either connection gets results within a short period of time.

Desvantagens

Because candidates don't always pay attention to where they list hours, on the time sheet weekly entry screen, the order of the Planning Tasks that list on screen could change from Alphabetic to most common- Regular Hours line then OT line then others

Blaine S.
Traduzir com Google

Collaboration with the Customers needs at the forefront

Avaliado em 08/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Very few ATS' bring an easy to use CRM for sales, that is simple and intuitive that the staffing industry requires. TrackerRMS is most interested in listening to the needs of their customers to develop a best of breed product. Genuine authenticity in the business partnership.

Vantagens

Easy to use interface, customer first approach, committed to constant enhancements. Integration with technologies that are constantly changing and evolving in the staffing and recruiting industry makes the product very attractive. Customization of verbiage used by your own firm allows the product to feel like you made it yourself - engineered for just your firm.

Desvantagens

Continual advancements in mobile (phone) application will enhance usage in the field that will bring speed to the activities of staffing sales professionals.

Abbey L.
Traduzir com Google

Our Voice has Finally Been Heard!

Avaliado em 09/09/2014

Vantagens

TrackerRMS Recruitment is a fantastic system. This system runs like a well-oiled machine and meets the necessities for all businesses types, from larger corporations to smaller businesses. No matter how unique your business process is, and no matter what needs you need met, Tracker is built to excel for you.

Tracker truly believes in client relationships. Their entire development is based upon their client's needs. Requests, ideas, and tickets are not just read and heard like with the normal big name ATS vendors; they're developed! We have never felt like just another ticket when it comes to Tracker, because they take immediate action to guarantee your satisfaction.

It provides strong CV parsing using the top provider, Sovern. It's cloud-based, and we have a dedicated Server through Rackspace. It's SQL, data migration, and importation-friendly. Tracker flows seamlessly from CRM to ATS to Onboarding to Accounting/Payroll to EMS (Employee Management System).

Desvantagens

Truly, anything with TrackerRMS that has needed improvement or development has been established. There's nothing to dislike.

Theresa Z.
Traduzir com Google

20+ years in staffing and Tracker's a winner!

Avaliado em 31/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

With my years of experience in staffing, I was a bit skeptical that a relatively-unheard-of ATS would be able to compete with some of the big boys in this market and they are not only competing but winning on a variety of fronts. Tracker has won me over!

Customization/layout of screens
Customer service/tech support is completely responsive
They take suggestions, listen and give all ideas consideration
They are constantly rolling out new features to the product

Desvantagens

There's not much I don't like about it. Of course I'd love to have all the bells and whistles from every ATS I've ever used or seen, but that's just not realistic. Tracker has taken several suggestions and turned them into reality, so the things I may have missed with previously used ATS' are diminishing.

Kim W.

Very happy with Tracker RMS

Avaliado em 10/05/2017

Vantagens

very easy to use. easy to load resumes and search key words. great place to keep track of recruiting information.

Desvantagens

I've created some manual fields which are great but sometimes those fields don't automatically populate in "workflow". I probably just need to call Tracker to have them help me fix it. They are always responsive in helping me figure things out and customize things how I would like them.

Paul D.
Traduzir com Google

Great exp working with Courtney Harchak helping us to build out and customize the tracker for our workflow.

Avaliado em 21/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

love the tool, user interface, customer support.
would like to work with team to continue to leverage the tools & resources.

Vantagens

ability to customize settings, simple easy to use UX and small company feel when i needs support! able to use for sales team & recruiting team.

Desvantagens

inability to integrate with linkedin.
does not seem to seamlessly link to 3rd party tools (i could be wrong!)

Sam C.
Traduzir com Google

Great functionality and reasonably priced

Avaliado em 02/05/2017

Vantagens

Huge amount of flexibility with what information to show/hide from different system users - streamlining many of the everyday processes that recruiters, admin staff and BD reps have to complete.
There are some great reporting tools to help managers keep track of KPIs - again, flexibility here far exceeds many of the competitors in the market.
Although the company is small, they are very attentive to our needs, and did a great job of importing the data from our previous CRM.

Desvantagens

Currently, the look and feel of the product is a little dated, but it seems like the next update will modernize the software to be more in line with competitors.

Eric G.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use interface, very customizable.

Avaliado em 22/02/2018

Vantagens

The easy of use is great. I like the ability to customize every aspect of the program from layout to user specific fields. Excellent customer service. Any issues are dealt with in a timely fashion.

Desvantagens

The ability to sort data by clicking on columns. I believe this feature is being introduced in their new release.

Hank G.
Traduzir com Google

Highly intuitive and easy to use

Avaliado em 21/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Our company specializes in recruitment for medical and education accounts. We also do staffing project work for high volume accounts.

Vantagens

Strong database system to house all the candidates and keep all the recruiters up to date with job openings and candidate activities. Tracker RMS is highly intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, it is easy to customize to meet your specific needs.

Desvantagens

Great ability to upload PDF and Word-based resumes. No ability to upload spreadsheets

Carrie T.

Great tool

Avaliado em 16/05/2019

Vantagens

Always growing and improving. Loving how you can get to the candidate's job placement record directly from their profile now.

Desvantagens

The lag time. Also, the reporting tool is not easy to use as well as creating custom dashboards. The calendar is not easy to read or use.

Avaliador Verificado

Miles ahead of Bullhorn

Avaliado em 30/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The transparency across the team is great if you set up the reports properly and build out dashboards.

Vantagens

TrackerRMS is very customizable to work with our process. The customer service is bar none. I always got the chance to meet with them during a conference and they are just good people. The system is easy to use.

Desvantagens

The system can be a little sluggish at times. Tends to not always catch duplicate candidates that are added in.

Josh S.

Wonderful candidate management system

Avaliado em 19/02/2018

Vantagens

Ease of use, logical setup. We are a startup recruiter firm and have Tracker has become an essential part of our recruiting process

Desvantagens

While there have been some hiccups, they have always been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Tibisay B.
Traduzir com Google

The experience is always great

Avaliado em 07/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Customer support has been very helpful and it is a great pleasure to speak with her, she is always ready to help and always with good energy and lots of patience.

Vantagens

I'm still learning about the product, but it seems to be easy to use and straight forward. It has excellent features and allows you to track the emails to the system, create new contacts from outlook, which save an incredibly amount of time. It also has metrics and analytics features to track performance and create reports as well as help us have a lot of information for our advantage.

Desvantagens

I need to have more practice and knowledge about the overall product experience before forming any opinion on what do I like least. The only thing is that you have to work on a search or a client at a time, and you have to go back to a different search or client every time. The other system allowed you to see everything on one screen and drag and drop resumes easily to the jobs.

Steven B.

Excellent transition!

Avaliado em 11/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

A few years ago, we bought in to a system and pulled out mid-migration due to inefficiencies and lack of customer support. This left me very discouraged. It took me a few years to even consider making a change, again.

Walking in to TrackerRMS, I have regained my confidence in customer service. We now have asystem that will increase and make our workflow much more efficient.

Vantagens

We changed to TrackerRMS in December 2017. The intake and customer service has been seamless.

I’ve gone through a number demos and TrackerRMS was at the top of our list.

To date, I am extremely happy with the system, customizations, and especially the customer service. Our workflow has increased and team morale has risen. TrackerRMS has been a big step forward for us, in the right direction.

Desvantagens

A few upgrades which we are told are coming this year would add tremendous value. Overall, the system is very customizable, user friendly so overall, great product.

Denise S.

Wonderful customer service

Avaliado em 05/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Staffs are extremely knowledgeable and very professional. I have been working with her to learn and refine our reports and her teaching ability is excellent.

Vantagens

Easy to use and input candidate records in tracker. Also, very easy to do reporting or graphs. overall happy

Desvantagens

Some fields aren's able to be separated or used in portions but probably could have if created differently at the inception.

Tim D.

Great Product

Avaliado em 23/01/2018

Vantagens

The software has so much functionality and the customer service is exceptional. They listen to ideas fromt heir customers who use the product daily to make it better and more efficient.

Desvantagens

The only con would be the user who doesn't use the software to its maximum potential. Only con might be that it's not super intuitive but the capability is there.