Exibindo 378 avaliações de 357

Nutshell

CRM and sales automation for small businesses

4,2 /5 (357 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 378 avaliações de 357
Marilyn H.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Bang for your Buck

Avaliado em 05/03/2020

Great! It helps the team stay on track whether it's sales or implementation.

Vantagens

Reporting and filtering reports.
Keeping a track record of our leads.

Desvantagens

Have to move over to pro to get more then one sales process. Pro is so expensive.

Madalynn P.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

An Elegant Yet Powerful CRM

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

We are now better organized with our sales process and are more collaborative. This allows us to keep our important information in one place that is easy to use and work as a team to get things done!

Vantagens

I love the filtering ability with our companies and people lists. It allows us to really drill down and get the exact metrics we want. We are better able to see a lot of information at a glance in a dynamic way.

Desvantagens

I would love more options when emailing groups of people in the system. Currently, I need to only use templates when emailing groups and I would like to be able to type out the email in one shot instead.

Greg W.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Nutshell VS Act

Vantagens

I was an ACT user for 10+ years and when they went to an cloud solution the product because so slow and crappy I had to make a switch. Testes and used many programs and landed on Nutshell. Great product & great support!

Desvantagens

The process of a lead and a person a little confusing at 1st.

Prescott P.
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

leads don't allow you to easily sell services, only products. After sale service is hindered.

Avaliado em 08/05/2017

We get a cost effective CRM that frees up cash flow for use elsewhere in our business.

Vantagens

Nutshell offers a unique ability to tag people in activities and run reports on calling activities for my sales reps.

Desvantagens

Every lead typically has a company or contact. But if you don't save the activity in the lead, and instead under the company or individual contact, you can't see it when your client calls in regarding the sale they want service for, so your customer service is hindered and your sales people look like they don't know the history of the account. It's embarrassing to use this software because Nutshell says they are only helping to land the sale, not support it, but this mindset about how they build their software results in a horrible disconnect with regards to how we are forced to serve our customers, and thus we are using a CRM that doesn't support the full life cycle of a sale. We keep hoping Nutshell will fix this and improve because their customer service is great, and their people mean well, but after several years of patiently waiting, we are concerned that we may never see this problem fixed. The mobile app also has so many glitches with the UX that it can't even compare the experience to how you can use leads in a web browser. Further, when we have a customer call in to ask about their account, the recent leads puts the oldest first in the list, which means we have to scroll through several hundred orders just to open the last order we did for that client. If you are trying to sell to a major corporate account with multiple facilities / departments, forget it with Nutshell; linking subcompanies / vendors / partners / other locations is a nightmare in Nutshell.

Jean-marie K.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Perfect solution for startups

Avaliado em 09/01/2021

Everything was really great. From the sales, through deployment, and ongoing support.

Vantagens

Ease of use, easy integration, great customer support, easy to learn and solid documentation, and many more.

Desvantagens

Some features need improvement or expansion but our rep told us all the ones we asked about are already in their production queue.

Tiffany M.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Pleased with Nutshell

Avaliado em 22/01/2021

The support team is knowledgeable, responsive, cares about your issues and has proactive training available for users.

Vantagens

visually organized and logical data entry screen. Functionality is there to build as robust or simple as the company needs/wants.

Desvantagens

It is very easy to self-build an inefficient architecture. Data uploads can be catastrophic if not done correctly. I think more training on set up, warnings issued at set up and common pitfalls at set up would avoid harmful bulk uploads making irreversible upload mistakes.

Shayne U.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Good, but could use improvement

Avaliado em 11/01/2021

I'd say my experience overall is good. I like how simple it is to create things. They all link together smoothly. My experience with other CRM programs is that they over complicate things with too many layers. Nutshell just keeps it simple and give me what I need. It could use a few more ways of spitting out information, but as far as keeping all my information in one spot it's quite good at it. I would suggest the product for a company that needs a CRM for information tracking. I think when it comes to an organization that needs a deeper data dig, Nutshell will not be the solution for them.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and task tracking is simple. It helps me understand at a glance what I need to accomplish in a day. Entering data is quick, and this part of the program is quite intuitive. Customer support is really good. You're speaking with a human instead of a robot.

Desvantagens

Reporting is quite lacking. Trying to understand data trends in some cases requires the creation of multiple reports instead of compiling it into one. It often times asks about duplicates. I'm not sure how it recognizes them, but they're often not similar at all.

Understanding interactions between an account is quite tiresome. It tracks all of the data into one place and requires some digging to determine what is relevant to the lead, contact, or company. It's all in the same place instead of into multiple swim lanes. It some times feels like you're asking it for information regarding one thing and it dumps every single interaction that may or may not include that lead/account/contact.

Laurel C.
  • Setor: Construção

Helpful Software

Avaliado em 11/01/2021

Vantagens

It is incredibly helpful to have so many features within one program. Nutshell is helpful to almost everyone on our team! With a quick search, the team can find contact information and see where the conversation left off. I love that there is a PandaDoc extension to help send documents in an organized & prompt manner! Reports are easy to generate and there are so many resources to help answer your questions. The provided training videos are clear & give good direction. Customer service representatives are knowledgable, kind, and personable.

Desvantagens

Duplicates are easy to create, however the software makes up for this by creating an alert and suggesting that the information may already be in the system.

Lou R.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

From a Beginners Perspective

Avaliado em 08/01/2021

While with another company, I used SalesForce exclusively. I have to say in the short time using Nutshell, I like it better. It is just easier to use. I have called to talk to support and they have been beyond wonderful. They take the time to listen and work with you to solve the issue. I tried the training videos, the live training and the live chats and although somewhat helpful, I prefer working with the support people. I have been using Nutshell for 6 weeks and hope to learn more about it's reporting capabilities.

Vantagens

Very easy to navigate right from the start. Easy to enter information and keep track of it. I also like the phone app feature although with this pandemic, have not been able to use it as much as I will when things open up.

Desvantagens

So far, I do not like the duplicate feature. For instance, a duplicate shows for David Perine, the name it is asking if it's a duplicate is Brian David from a totally different company. And I can't tell you why it chose Brian David and not all of the David's in my contacts. Come on, you need to tighten up that feature up.

Jordan R.
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

A good CRM

Vantagens

I am part of a pilot project for Nutshell within our organization and i have found it to help with my organization and task management. From what i have seen, a simple, easy to use CRM.

One of my favorite parts of this system is how easily editable everything is. Seems simple, but being able to adjust notes and basic information on the home screen makes things very simple.

Desvantagens

I have only been working with it for about a month, but from what i can see it is a bit cumbersome when trying to manage multiple sales cycles within the same customer. Either i haven't figured out the best way to use it, or some development on this is needed.

Mark T.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I've used CRM software on Mac, PC, & midrange IBM systems. Nutshell is at the top of the heap.

Avaliado em 19/05/2017

It's CRM that actually is liked and used!

Vantagens

Easy and flexible setup; consistently clear design. Can use basic functions without tripping over the advanced ones, and can gradually add feature/function for a smooth transition from beginner to power user.

I also like the way you have color-keyed the function buttons to the main color on functional screens. A nice visual orientation cue!

Desvantagens

I worked full-time in the design profession for 17 years, so this is a 'studied' critique:
There is a lot of market pressure for tech products to follow design trends. Unfortunately, design trends often are based on designers designing for other designers -- which tends to leave certain kinds of user needs out in the cold. One of the most common of these 'orphaned' needs is the need for contrast and clarity. Nutshell's UI gets high marks in my book for uncluttered design and common-sense functionality. But as people get older, it gradually becomes harder to distinguish low-contrast elements in a design. Contrast (and color, of course) also can be used (and is used to a degree in Nutshell) to 'lead the eye to where the action is. ' My suggestions for improving the main user screen are these:
1) Search Everything is, by definition, a key feature -- it should have a STRONG presence, instead of looking almost greyed-out.
2) Use bolder and slightly larger text throughout. To a degree, weight and size will compensate for lack of contrast -- and without cluttering the layout.

Hi Mark!

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. We appreciate the positive review and will pass along the feedback to our design team. Thanks for being part of the Nutshell community.

Eugene B.
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good starter CRM

Avaliado em 08/05/2017

Consolidated location for prospects and communication history.

Vantagens

We explored a number of CRM solutions and initially selected Insightly after trying to get Tiger CRM working. Insightly functionality was too limiting and consequently was not being used. Our second round of trials lead us to Nutshell, which we have been using for about two years.

We found Nutshell to be reasonably robust and easy to use. We have been using it for about two years now. We have about 30,000 contacts and 11,000 companies.

Desvantagens

We are now running into some functional issues which we have to address with addons, including Mailjet for email campaigns and Zapier for data transfer. The lack of a quoting interface, manual address entry into Quickbooks, lack of phone integration, and incomplete email integration. With the exception of QB integration, the other functions can be addressed with more addons. By the time we get done adding on the functional holes, the price becomes quite high.

The reliance on addons also means that the system becomes unwieldy; a different system, management interface, and subscription for each function.

At this time, I don't think there is a good solution for QB integration at all. This may not be significant since QB for Manufacturing is below our needs anyway. Our next step may be to use PostBooks, Xtuple, or some other MRP system that includes CRM. But, those also carry their own management burdens and costs.

Nutshell does have a reasonable email interface to send correspondence through our IMAP server, but the markup tags are cumbersome, are error prone, has no CC or BCC field, and the reply emails don't populate under the Nutshell customer(s). Consequently, only half of the conversation is visible. Of all of the above, this is the most significant limitation at this point.

Sebastian S.

• Suporte ao cliente

Nutshell is overall a great CRM that incorporates good features and provides great customer...

Vantagens

I appreciate the constant updates. Nutshell has some ways to come, so it is nice seeing changes be made. Customer service is always on spot and very friendly. Nutshell support page is great for new employees, referring them straight to there for advice. The adaptability & usability of the interface is very user friendly.

Desvantagens

I have been using this software since October of 2014. So far, I think what needs to be implemented on the "Admin/SetUp side" is making sure Products, Reasons why Leads Close, the Sales Process Competitors, and so much more need to be added from the start with Nutshell and the business buying the service. The reason being is because over the last two years, slowly things have been added/removed/changed. So now we have 2 years worth of jumbled data IMO. Going through a thousand leads that only a handful of them have tags on to find out why something was closed via notes or what product was sold is a little silly. I think the setup process should include this for the end user (being our company). Mind you, I was not the one to set up the account with Nutshell so I am unsure if this is something offered, but It helps a lot when running reports on products, etc.

Hey Sebastian!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hear you on the changes over the last couple of years. I will talk to our dev team about the requests you mention below on the Company.

We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell community.

Mike N.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

Nutshell was provided to me my boss to help track and organize sales calls.

Vantagens

I like that it holds all the information for my accounts and that I can set reminders for phone calls.

Desvantagens

I wish everything on the lead for a shop page showed up on the store page, i'm always having to flip from page to page to get a name and it seems redundant and time consuming to re input that information everytime I start a new lead when I just put it on the store page. Same with logged activities, I often have an activity on an account and then I have to put one on the lead I wish the activity showed up on both. For my use all calls are for the same purpose and it doesn't make sense to have two places to put independent activities. This creates a sense of Deja Vu or worse I call someone a second time and don't realize until they pick up which hurts my cause. I don't like that I have to assign a time to a phone call, my days are hectic and I can't keep to a strict schedule so things slip into unlogged activities and go missed and my day seems way more hectic than it is. I wish it was just a daily list so I could let my day evolve, I also do CS and warranty at my job so this time stamp constantly makes me feel behind the gun and I spend a lot of time just updated and re-organizing nutshell, time that I should be spending selling.

Hi Mike,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback- I sense your frustration and perhaps there is something that one of our customer service reps can help you with as far as logging leads, activities etc. I will have someone reach out to you directly. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community.

Robert H.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good for most; Doesn't seem to handle recurring/subscription revenue well

Avaliado em 08/05/2017

Better tracking of our forecast and contacts.

Vantagens

UI is getting much better in general, and the software has always been quite reliable (rarely down or broken).

Desvantagens

1. Can't duplicate leads (we have customers that renew annually - I have to create new leads with all of the information each time)
2. Can't type an actual date in (must pick it) - every time I create a new lead for an annual subscription in the future, I have to click 12 times to get to the right month. Doing this for 20-30 leads makes my hand want to fall off
3. Hard to add future subscription leads - if we sell a monthly subscription for our product, we have to manually create 12 leads each year. Very time-consuming.
4. Editing contacts should be possible in-line. You can add emails/phone, but changing title and other items require you to leave the lead and go to the full contact form.
5. I preferred the older 'create lead' form which was the full page. The new one is less productive because you have to fill it out, then go the full page version and finish all of the items that were missing in the pop-up version.
6. Pro version cost. We don't need anything from Pro except the funnel report for only one user. To get that it would require all users going pro and increasing our cost by 4x which isn't possible.

Resposta do Nutshell Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the feedback Robert. We've had a few customers, like you, ask about the possibility of splitting users between the Standard and Pro versions. It's something we are seriously looking into and will be asking more of our customers if this is important to them.

Frank