Geckoboard

Software de painel de negócios rápido e fácil de configurar para TVs

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

87 avaliações

Paul
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An excellent hosted dashboard tool for real-time display in clear easy to view graphics

Avaliado em 27/12/2017

Vantagens

Good pre-configured integration with Zendesk, Google Sheets, Trello and many more. Simple set-up, reliable and focussed on conveying information in a clear way.

Desvantagens

Customisation of colors etc is a "premium" feature and should be included for more basic low-cost users, not only Enterprise-wide use. Also, there is limited scope for scaling numbers etc, which can be frustrating.

Agnieszka

Ideal for runing a Contact Centre if you use Zendesk

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

Ideal for the Call Centers if you are familiar with Zendesk.

Vantagens

The ease of use, quick configuration possible

Desvantagens

Constantly running out of space and keep deleting widgets to gain some space. I don't like that the deleted elements aren't stored anymore. I'd like to come back to widgets I created in the past. We could also do with quicker screen refreshing - a 30-second window in a busy contact centre is way too long. The Dashboard loops are loading way too long so we had to resign from using it. Gecko should invest in its own server space for images, videos, and GIFs updates.

Hi Agnieszka,
Thanks so much for your review. There's some really great feedback in here which we've shared with our Product team for their consideration. We've heard similar requests for storing deleted widgets. It's on our radar!

Douglas
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Fantastic Selection of Integrations But Not Responsive and Lacks Customization

Avaliado em 08/11/2015

We've got all of our clients set up on our board so that we can monitor how well they're performing each month. It's a great dashboard that we have on display in our office and have set as a desktop for our executives.

Vantagens

Incredible selection of integrations.

Desvantagens

Lacks responsiveness. It's a fixed layout for width and height so difficult to resize for different viewports.
Lacks any color scheme customization. We'd love to build our own color palette but there's no option.

• Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A fantastic platform for the creation of dashboards

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

In addition to keeping tabs on our major objectives, we've also used it to foster some healthy competition among our staff members. The names of employees, along with their current distance from a goal number, are displayed on a massive screen that is occasionally set up in the conference room at our company on occasion. It stirs up just the right amount of competitive camaraderie.

Vantagens

Even for people who don't like to look at data, the user interface is appealing to the eye. It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a high-level data-sharing platform for small to medium-sized businesses or corporations to meet your needs. The greater the number of miles that separate each team, the better. Smaller organizations, as well as those that don't need to explain complicated data to people who aren't familiar with the data source, would be less suitable candidates for this solution.

Desvantagens

Outside of presenting goals, this tool doesn't have a whole lot of other uses. In addition, there are not a lot of options available to choose from when it comes to the graphics themselves. In addition to the point at which the website initially loads or when you accomplish a particular goal, I'd like for some of them to have an animated component.

Rhj
  • Setor: Automação industrial

Awesome product

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

Great. Great Customer Service who listen to your feedback

Easy to use. Great Customer Service who listen to your feedback

Desvantagens

N.A. I chose this product because i wanted it.

Resposta do Geckoboard Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for your review Rhj. Our customer service and feedback loops are something we really pride ourselves on so we love to hear this!

Emiel
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Geckoboard gives us realtime insights on KPI's

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

Vantagens

A lot of data sources to connect

Desvantagens

New layout is not working on older smart tv's

Resposta do Geckoboard Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review Emiel - it's really appreciated. We've passed your comment about the new layout over to the Product team to review. It's always really helpful to hear how we can improve.

Oliver

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An excellent tool, which offers immediate and actionable insights

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

A wonderful experience, both in terms of my experience with the product, and with the support provided. A great company indeed!

Vantagens

The simplicity in connecting it to our tools in order bring our data to life.

Desvantagens

It does have limits to what data can be viewed, and the manner in which it can be viewed, but the core fundamentals are certainly present and accessible.

Resposta do Geckoboard Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for your lovely review Oliver - we really appreciate it!

Aaron
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Geckoboard user for 1 year

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

Very good and fair to deal with

Vantagens

Easy to use and we get help and support direct from Hari and the team whenever needed.

Desvantagens

Cut copy paste needed to setup quickly new dashboards with the same format.

Resposta do Geckoboard Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the review Aaron. The ability to duplicate dashboards is a common request that is sat high on the list of features for our product team to develop. We've shared your review with them to help boost the case for this!

Sean

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great bit of software that enables us to share KPI's so they are visibile to all

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

Vantagens

easy to set up, good customer service, used a raspberry PI to always display the dashboard

Desvantagens

More customisation with sizing and appearance

Resposta do Geckoboard Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review Sean, really appreciated!

Michael
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Geckoboard is the best dashboard tool, let alone cloud base software , I've ever used!

Avaliado em 11/10/2017

Vantagens

No training needed. No reading manuals needed. The ease of use and intuitiveness of this platform is untouched by most software's out there. The out of box integrations with Zendesk, Salesforce is incredibly valuable for us and is the exact data we were looking for. The customer support is extremely helpful and friendly. They are constantly adding more addons and upgrading their current ones.

Overall, you can setup very clean and professional dashboards with Geckoboard in a matter of minutes.

• Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

5-minute setup, but needs more filters

Avaliado em 20/11/2018

If you have TVs or monitors on your wall, you've already made an investment to get data in front of your team. Geckoboard is a great way to do this. It isn't perfect yet, but is still the easiest tool I've used to get data up quickly.

Vantagens

Geckoboard was amazingly easy and fast to setup. We've had monitors in our office for years, but never fully utilized them. Geckoboard provided a very easy and fast way to get our data set up. It pulls from the other softwares we're using (Hubspot, Zendesk, Google Doc, etc.) and displays the information in a great format.

Desvantagens

You're limited to pre-determined fields of data that you an display without much editing (e.g. you can only display data points that Geckoboard has set up). The ability to edit what is being displayed is also limited, depending on the data point. I've also had an issue with knowing the timeframe of the data. For example, we display the % of inbound support calls answered under 40 seconds. I'm unable to define the date/time range (7 AM - 7 PM, last 24-hours, etc.)

• Setor: Internet

Expensive, but good tool

Avaliado em 11/09/2018

Geckoboard makes your data pretty and can be put on a screen. Very easy to use, but also comes with a price.

Vantagens

Geckoboard makes it fairly easy for developers to connect database data with a good looking dashboard. The dashboard has the features that are needed, and it even has a pre-made set of graphics that you can use to visualize your data.

Desvantagens

The price is high for this type of tool. Mixpanel and other similar data tools have similar dashboards, which are agree not at pretty as Geckoboard, but they have the same functionality.

Jon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great tool that's easy to use

Avaliado em 05/02/2019

Vantagens

Geckoboard was extremely easy to set up and can display many different dashboards to help understand the metrics you're looking to report on. We have different screens with different departments using them daily. We haven't found anything we're not able to report on.

Desvantagens

The only thing we've had issues with at times is the dashboard losing connection or not reflecting correctly. Each time a refresh had it fixed.

Ellen

Can Be A Tool for Visualising Performance - Needs a Few More Updates

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

So far it has been pretty good. I have found the support team incredibly attentive and helpful when needed.

Vantagens

Being able to visualise our performance in head office has been fantastic. It was super quick and easy to set up Geckoboard for our business.

Desvantagens

I would love to have more filters for Shopify and possibly more information/data from Instagram. It would be great to be able to display or show our top-performing Instagram posts on a dashboard. It would also be great to be able to display more granular information from our Shopify store.

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback on Instagram is really helpful, we've passed this on to the Product team. We'd love to know more about the granular data you'd like to see from Shopify, feel free to drop us a message with details on [email protected]
Thanks again!

Hasan
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Geckoboard Review

Avaliado em 05/10/2018

Vantagens

I am happy to respond to your announcement about work as published in the local newspapers or Balnt My qualifications are highly commensurate with what they are arguing for in the Declaration.

I have read about your company in local newspapers, I have sufficient knowledge about your production ..... I am very interested in working for a company working in .....You as business owners.

I inform you that I have a good knowledge of some computer software such as ...

I would appreciate your meeting with you to learn more about my capabilities.

I inform you that if I do not hear your response after several days, I will call to confirm the arrival of the letter and CV.

During that time, if you would like more information, I would be happy to contact you.

Thank you for your interest in my order, and the time you gave me.

Nothing- Excellent network work-
The truth is that there are no negatives in the sense of negatives, but I hope that the accessibility is easier than that so that the majority, especially the places where the networks are weak and not available to all

Chhavi
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

I love it - we track our marketing KPIs

Avaliado em 16/09/2018

Vantagens

We used spreadsheets before, Geckoboard made tracking KPIs less time consuming for us.
I love the live dashboards feature

Desvantagens

Don't have many options to customize how the dashboard looks to our company's brand and voice. I wish it was possible

Robert
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Easy, Functional Dashboards.

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

Our overall experience with Geckoboard has been great.

Vantagens

Easy to use and integrations are a plenty

Desvantagens

Limited dashboard gauge types would be of an advantage

Resposta do Geckoboard Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review Robert!

Lawrence
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Great support experience

Avaliado em 29/05/2018

Vantagens

Support team are amazing and support people who are not 100% IT savvy. Widgets have everything required to show your company or department exactly where the team is at.

Desvantagens

More personalisation. But that's a minor con. It's the data that is more important and Geckoboard supports that.

Matt
  • Setor: Imóveis comerciais

Dashboards for Sales Reps

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

Geckoboard reps were great guiding me through the process and allowing me a free trial period.

Vantagens

Easy features to categorize and display what the sales reps need in their dashboards.

Desvantagens

Manipulating the graphs is not possible or adding small tasks such as labeling bar graphs is not something that Geckoboards supports. I would say it's the little things that Geckoboards lacks at the moment.

Resposta do Geckoboard Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for your review Matt - it's so appreciated. We've passed your comments about adding labels to your charts over to the Product team for review. Very helpful, thank you!

AWESOME DASHBOARD!!!

Avaliado em 17/05/2018

Vantagens

The easy of use...I literally created a fully capable dashboard showing all of our contact center data in less than 30 min. This tool is amazing. It impressed my boss, who is very hard to impress.

Desvantagens

I loved that Geckoboard has a ton of apps to integrate with, but I would like to see a bit more. Also, when using the 'custom widget' feature, I did see some "loading failed" errors, which is odd since its pulling data from the app its linked to. But all in all, I love this product!

Max
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Very useful

Avaliado em 03/06/2016

Good tool to check the stats from different services like GA and Pingdom. Must have for huge IT companies and sites with 1,000,000+ traffic. You can check everything you want almost in real time. 404 errors, sign ups, leads and sales.

Customizable options
Good design
Option to share dashboard

Desvantagens

Sometime you need Zapier to get stats
Huge price at this moment
No auto setup for beginners

• Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Good product

Avaliado em 16/06/2022

Vantagens

Ease of use and the simplicity of setup

Desvantagens

Limited capabilities for adding more widgets

Hi there,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We'd love to hear more about the limitations around adding more widgets. Please drop us an email if you'd be happy to discuss: [email protected]
Thanks!

Pablo
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great and simple app, lacks some customization options

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Vantagens

Setting up Geckoboard is super easy, within a few minutes i had all the KPI's I needed and it connects seamlessly to my data sources.

Desvantagens

Some of the charts and tables lack customization, the font size can't be changed and some of the charts are just too simple to be of any use.

Alexandria
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

New Geckoboard User

Avaliado em 07/07/2022

Customer service is amazing!

Vantagens

I love how easy Gecko is to use - after about 15 minutes it becomes very easy to add new dashboards and create different groups etc

Desvantagens

I think there are some metrics that are lacking within Geckoboard - like detailed Facebook & Instagram results.

Hi Alexandria,
Thanks so much for your review! Great to hear you were able to get building within 15 minutes. We'd love to know the kinds of metrics you'd like from Facebook and Instagram - drop us an email at [email protected] and we can share these with the Product team for consideration. Thanks!

lisa
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

quick way to build easy to digest nice looking dashboards

Avaliado em 31/10/2022

Vantagens

like the UI, ability to integrate w variety of sources. Customer support is awesome - v quick and detailed replies whenever I've had a question Even w cons, way better and quicker than trying to do this all in a spreadsheet or hooking up to a more advanced BI tool more meant for data analysis

Desvantagens

Some integrations a little clunky/inflexible still, lots of clicks required. Wish you could make dashboards a bit bigger (even though like having some limitation)