Exibindo 201 avaliações de 183

Rydoo

Plataforma de gestão de reservas e despesas de viagens de negócios

4,4 /5 (183 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 201 avaliações de 183
Phillip I.
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Making Expense Reports A Breeze

Avaliado em 08/03/2016

I'm in the entertainment industry as well as I have a business that I run from home. I need to differentiate the different parts of my life and make the reporting of my expenses easy for my accountant. I travel around the world performing and so there's various expenses, or write-offs, that I need to keep track of.

I was using another company for a few years and they're going out of business. I searched for a company that could handle my expenses the way that I was already used to. In my search, I found Xpenditure. They have literally made 'expense reporting a breeze'.

Even in my trial period, I needed some help in setting up my different expense reports and the customer service is GREAT!. I was a POTENTIAL customer, and the customer service treated me as if I was already a customer. Once I was helped with my setup, I haven't looked back. I've already recommended Xpenditure to some of my colleagues and will continue to do so. They have a customer for life.

Vantagens

As I mentioned in the review section, the customer support is phenomenal. In my trial period, I was treated like a customer that had already been with the company for a while. That's very attractive to potential customers. Also the ease of use, the mobile apps they have, so you can report your expenses on the go. If you need different types of expense reports, such as I do, they can accommodate that with no problems. Also, in traveling around the world they have a dropdown box for the different types of currency that you're using in a particular company.

The pricing is very reasonable and you get a lot of bang for your bucks. Whether you're a big company or a self-employed person, it doesn't matter, they can accommodate your needs. I would say that they're a company that definitely over delivers but is very unassuming. I'd never heard of them until I did a search. I read a little bit about them, while I was checking out other companies, and Xpenditure won!

Xpenditure treats people the way they want to be treated!

Desvantagens

At this point, I'm in my third month and I currently don't have any complaints. If I need any help, I contact customer support and they help me. No cons!

Shaluu B.

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

Avaliado em 30/11/2016

I was so tired of working with bills and excel sheets. I cant explain how much time is wasted every single day doing this crap. After all, time = money right?
Then I found this gem. I contacted Charlotte on the website and asked a whole buncha questions and tested how the website works, and WOAH was I amazed! Its as simple as clicking a picture from your smartphone. Got a problem? Ask someone in the chat and they'll respond within 15 mins. Where else is the customer service so fast? Exactly, nowhere else. Would I recommend it to my colleagues? Oh hell yeah. Would I get subscription for year two? Definitely. This is my life long companion now. Really good job guys, kudos to you.

Vantagens

Prompt Response from the staff and they are kind :)
Nice UI
Comes with an App that you can use to click pictures and upload
Export to PDF and Excel sheet.
The invoices are numbered and the pictures are attached in the PDF, this feature got me.

Desvantagens

In the app you manually have to turn off Reimburse every time you click a picture. (I could be wrong)
Cannot upload PDFs of the scanned bills from CAMSCANNER.

Tiffany D.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Customer Service is Important for a product like this -- Rydoo Doesn't Offer That.

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

I had to cancel my subscription to Rydoo because my bookkeeper required me to use another software. I go to cancel and realize it's one day past the day they had renewed my subscription for a year. Not thinking it was a big deal I wrote to them and asked them to cancel my subscription and refund me since I was moving to another software. They took TWO WEEKS to return my message (after a few more from me) and then said no, they had told their manager and it couldn't be done.
Obviously annoyed I went into the software to cancel the annual subscription so I wouldn't forget this.

A month later, my accountant asked that I download all the receipts I had from Rydoo. So I pop in to export my files and to my disappointment I couldn't because I had cancelled the subscription. (it was now read only..) The only way to do so was to RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN. Now, I wrote them explaining the issue and I get 1 email a week that basically just asks me over and over "what's the issue?" which I cannot BEGIN to explain how annoying that is.

The worst part is if I renew even for a month just to export my files, I have to renew for 3 users because that's what I cancelled on. No one will help me correct this on their side so I have to pay 3x the amount for 1 minute of use.

So in short, The customer service is obviously brutal, the payment structure is broken and when you need them most, they are nowhere to be found. Do not waste your time.

Vantagens

The ease of sending receipts to my email was great - but receipt bank could do that PLUS they have great customer service.

Desvantagens

- Their payment structure is awful. I tried to change users/permissions to pay less per month and they wouldn't allow me.
- They charged me for a full year and would not let me be refunded (even though it was the day I was charged on my VISA) and when I tried to export after I cancelled I had no access (even though I paid for the year).
- The customer service is absolutely terrible - I've had to wait weeks for answers to simple questions.

Steven T.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Easy Way to Track Expenses

Avaliado em 23/09/2016

I have used Xpenditure for almost year. Most of that time was at a company that used it, and the pdf expense reports were extremely convenient. Now, as a 1099 employee, it has made tracking my expenses and saving them in pdf the best possible solution to providing secondary way to confirm my expenditures. Oh by the way, the price is right too.

Steven

-PDF reporting with pictures
-App
-Website w/expenditures graph
-Price

Desvantagens

-It does take a while for the pictures to load...not too long...but in the inpatient world of today it does take some time.

Kye G.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

Lets you power through a big stack or pick them off one at a time on the go

Avaliado em 15/01/2016

I have used this both to catch up on a huge stack of receipts or add them on the go when travelling.

Painfully I had a stack of over 100 receipts that got dumped on me. Clearly going to have to teach some employees the basics of travel and expense reports. ;-)

Anyways, so far so good. All of them are uploaded and I am just going through to tidy them up. It gets the names, dates and amounts right 95% of the time. When it didn't the receipts were faded etc.

You can separate the taxes out by adding the tax rate for the various jurisdiction you were in.

Did up a PDF report and it was pretty slick. First time I've tried one of these apps and actually can tell I will stick with it.

Entering them on the go is pretty awesome. Snap and pic and then clean up the details. Perfect way to pass the time in a cab or at the airport. Instead of on the couch at 10pm like I am now...never again.

Vantagens

Accurate, efficient, simple, sales taxes easy to add, reports seem great

Desvantagens

Support area of the website is kinda lame. Parts of it require you to log in but it doesn't recognize your password.

Rob T.
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good scanning, reliability an issue

Avaliado em 02/09/2016

I use Xpendiure for the fact that everything I scan is recognised, even handwritten restaurant bills.

The user facing software has a number of issues however:
* Occasionally it stops syncing, or starts to give an error when uploading and I need to reinstall
* Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app
* the overall app interaction is a bit clunky - would benefit from a good UX designer review:
- target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button)
- asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

everything I scan is recognised

* Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app
- target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button)
- asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

Phil C.

Expenses made simple

Avaliado em 07/11/2016

This has made my life so much easier, I used to use other apps for expenses but they were unreliable, more expensive, unsuitable for use in the UK or less comprehensive

Vantagens

SImple to use, quick, automatic scanning and dropbox support makes it a breeze (just add PDF to dropbox folder and it automatically extracts all the information!)

Desvantagens

New app crashes alot but likley this will be sorted with updates (the support team assures me)

Gary D.
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

this works great to keep track of expenses

Avaliado em 10/12/2018

Vantagens

The ease to snap a pic and have the receipt recorded. Also to be able to not have to save receipte in an envelope or pocket - no more lost receipts.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it does not auto read the receipt . Also, if the pic is taken in low light it doesn't recognize it. It also reads the first line as the business name - sometimes that's not the case.

Dave M.

Xpenditure

Avaliado em 23/09/2016

This app will keep me up to date with my bookkeeping. It allows me to almost instantly upload the photographed receipt from my phone straight into my books. Once there I can edit as necessary and export a categorised report of my expenses.

Vantagens

Immediate uploading of photographed receipts.

Desvantagens

Doesn't always read the receipt correctly.

Ajay G.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Expenses are now fun!!!

Avaliado em 20/03/2016

Before I found Xpenditure, I used to put all my expenses in a spreadsheet. Very painful and time consuming. I now find it very easy to manage my expenses without the need to keep receipts.

Vantagens

No need to keep your paper receipts anymore.

Iphone App makes it easy to enter in your reciepts

The ability to create trips is awesome, because I need to submit receipts by trips/projects, but still need to know the overall expenses for the quarter and the year.

Desvantagens

I wish there was also a custom iPAD app instead of just using the same iphone app enlarged for ipad.

Spela P.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Completely indispensable app for expenses

Avaliado em 06/08/2016

its a lovely and great tool for organising expenses. I cant imagine going back to whatever i was doing before.

Vantagens

It is a great tool for expenses. Its easy to use and nice design. All features work perfectly - the receipt reader, all the possibilities offered to tailor it to your wishes and demands.

Desvantagens

This is not a "Cons" message, but perhaps a message for Xpenditure: I would like to be able to manage more things with my admin account - like changing receipts, cropping, and also be able to choose among QuickBooks clients and Classes what is shown and what not - we do not use all Projects or Clients for expenses and they just make a mess. Otherwise, I would change only the functionality of trips - we have people travel from all over the world on the same trip and its impossible to track it if all of them have to create their own, although the same trip. What I did to solve this problem is, I used Custom fields and there is a great option of linking a value to a Project. Value is a trip and it is linked to a Project. When you choose a project while entering a receipt, the trips filter immediately to show only the ones, linked to this project. It's almost perfect. So now all employees that travel choose that and I can filter the totals. I don't understand why can't you just take this option and put on trips. The unfortunate thing is that we now (for this reason) don't use "Trips" option at all, although it has all these great fields.

Resposta do Xpenditure Traduzido para o Português

Hi Spela,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're aware of the issues you correctly pointed out and wanted to let you know that we are constantly improving our product and eliminating these small handicaps.

And in the meantime our customer support team is happy to guide you through the 'trip feature' ;)

Phillip I.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great expense software, I'd recommend in a heartbeat!

Avaliado em 29/07/2016

I was looking for an expense manager to replace one that I was previously. The one I was using before didn't have great customer support and a few times the site was down, which was not good. When I first looked at Xpenditure It took me a while to set it up the way I was used to but the customer support during this process was excellent. Any questions I had, while I was checking them out and hadn't paid a dime, they treated me as if I was already a client of theirs. They held my hand through the process and it's worked out great. After everything was setup, I've had minor issues which again, the customer support helped me through.

Vantagens

Customer support is excellent. I like how it integrates with your banking account, if you choose to link them, which helps in not having to type in different expenses. I REALLY LIKE, if you have recurring expenses every month, there's a check box (recurring expense) that you can check, and on the day of the month that expense is due, everything is already setup for you in a todo list and you can just add your receipt. I also travel overseas for business and I love that if I purchase something overseas from any country, you don't have to worry about the conversion rates, etc. All you do is put in the price of your purchase in the currency box, there's a dropdown menu for countries around the world. Let's say you're in Europe, you pull up their currency and it will automatically change the currency into American Dollars for your expense reports. (Great feature). If you're like me I like to take a few minutes a day to take care of my expenses, so that they don't pile up, so with the mobile app when you're out and about you can add your expenses, or take a few minutes when you're in front of your computer. You can add your receipts from your computer, webcam, or send receipts via email and your information will be in it's proper places. You can also track mileage, track time and create a trip and have an expense report for a specific trip as well. All great features.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the mobile app doesn't get all of the information and then I'll go on the computer to adjust the information.

Tony B.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The solution that will allow you to keep track of expenses!!!

Avaliado em 08/03/2018

Xpenditure is a very convenient solution, especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep a better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

Vantagens

Our organization was looking to go paperless as much as possible. We were suffering from a lot of paperwork in this department while handling all business travel related documents/receipts. We had been researching many solutions that are available on the market but the most flexible one was Xpenditure. One of the best things was implementing this product. We had a great experience to work closely together with the Xpenditure team in order to align the product with our business needs. We were very impressed and highly appreciated that they always listen to what the needs are of the customer. If they can not come up with a solution immediately they will take the point with them and come back.

Marsha P.
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Next Steps with Rydoo

Avaliado em 19/03/2019

It has taken 2 years to fully integrate Rydoo at our Organization due to Smart Phone challenged users. Now that all employees are using the platform, it runs very well. Those who utilize Apps especially love the platform.

Vantagens

The App is extremely easy to use. If you can use an App, you can easily migrate to using this software. The travel features are a great upgrade.

Because the receipts are in the cloud, you can quickly run reports for tax/audit purposes providing ample evidence for auditors.

Desvantagens

File maintenance is cumbersome for users with accounting and controller privileges. You can contact Support but you really should be able to do on your own.

Rich L.
  • Setor: Agricultura
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

faster the better

Avaliado em 14/01/2017

This system works very well. Helps me keep my receipts in order and I can work through them when I back at my computer later in the week or later in an evening. I have only noticed one problem with taking pictures of receipts with my phone.
Seems to now have a green screen jumping in and out of the receipt in different areas and it makes taking the picture of the receipt take longer than it should. And sometimes have to retake the pic. This use to not happen when I first started using the app. So I don't know what has changed. But it can be frustrating. And it could also be something with the latest update from Apple as well. Have not had time to look into it from the phone side of this.

Vantagens

The ease of taking pictures of receipts and not having to worry about hanging on to them.

Desvantagens

Just the green screen that jumps around on the receipt when trying to take the picture. Makes it take longer than before.