178 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
178 avaliações
Jean H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Nextiva delivered for our business

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls.
2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone.
3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department.
4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data.
5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

Desvantagens

What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.

Sarah G.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mobile app is super easy to use

Avaliado em 17/10/2019

The quality of service is unmatched. The app is super easy to use, and keeps me organized. The service is great, I have never had difficulty with my calls. The customer service is excellent, staff is patient, friendly, and eager to help. Overall, Nextiva has helped me be more efficient in my business and I know it has helped my colleagues within our company as well.

Vantagens

Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble.

Desvantagens

That I didn’t switch over sooner, it would have saved me a lot more business.

Amanda M.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good Phone System for Small Business

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

Using Nextiva we have reduced are phone bill, increased control over our phone system and added the ability to use the phone app.

Vantagens

I like how I have full control over all aspects of the system such as assigning numbers, forwarding, setting business hours, having multiple voicemail greetings, setting up the call flows, etc.

Desvantagens

The on-boarding process left much to be desired. I would have much-preferred someone to walk me through the system instead of having to rely on Quick Start guides. When emailing to check on the status of porting I didn't receive confirmation emails from the team to confirm receipt of needed materials.

Resposta do Nextiva Traduzido para o Português

Hello Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased to hear that you're enjoying the Nextiva system and the many features it has to offer. We also appreciate your feedback about onboarding and will make our team aware of your review.

Christine B.
  • Setor: Veterinária
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Read this before signing a contract with Nextiva!

Avaliado em 09/04/2021

Nextiva has been a constant source of frustration for our team, and we feel this has very likely contributed to employee burn out. I personally experienced many of the same call quality issues and stopped using the platform because it was so infuriating. Poor call quality has also likely contributed to irreparable damage to our brand as customer calls are so frequently dropped or missed due to Nextiva’s problematic online platform and phone app.

To summarize: we are locked into a 3-year Nextiva service contract with no apparent accountability from Nextiva in terms of service and call quality. We are still 1 year from being free of Nextiva, yet all 3 years have been a complete waste of money and team resources. YEAR 1: consistently terrible call quality and tech support. YEAR 2: multiple lines could not be used for most of the year due to COVID, then Nextiva’s phone service was even more problematic with our remaining team members working from home to keep our business alive with a heavy dependence on the phone. YEAR 3 is just beginning and we can’t move away from Nextiva fast enough, yet we are being forced to pay out for the last year due to an unfair contract that has no remedy for Nextiva service not functioning properly. Please don’t make the same mistake we did and get trapped by Nextiva!

Vantagens

Unfortunately, we have not liked anything about Nextiva software.

Desvantagens

Be sure to read the fine print and be warned – I do not recommend signing a contract with Nextiva! As a small business owner, I would highly recommend sourcing another digital phone provider that delivers reliable phone service, easy to reach tech support, plan flexibility, competitive pricing and most importantly, the option to cancel if the service does not function properly or meet your current business needs.

Almost immediately after switching to Nextiva, we regretted our decision. When originally comparing phone providers, we now realize our first warning sign should have been Nextiva’s sales department pressuring us into a 3-year contract by offering a date sensitive promo on monthly rates.

When we first began using Nextiva, all our locations had significant issues with call quality. Our team had trouble logging into Nextiva’s online platform and the call audio was so poor that we couldn’t hear many customers through all of the static. Daily calls to Nextiva service were often needed for multiple team members at multiple locations. Beyond customers lost and team hours wasted, even calling Nextiva’s tech support was made more difficult since anyone calling tech support was required by Nextiva to be an account admin.

Resposta do Nextiva Traduzido para o Português

Hello Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you and your team faced. We want to help make this right and will have our team reach out ASAP.

Jason L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great phone option for the tech-savvy and/or mobile business

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

The onboarding process went pretty smoothly. We started with a tech setup phone call, which took a bit over an hour. Customer service since then has been a little spotty - but we haven't been put in a pinch yet.

Vantagens

I like that Nextiva can go with you anywhere you want to go - whether you choose to use your cell phone or a desktop phone. You won't have to change ISP's if you move to a new location - just plug into your internet connect or use your cell phone and you're good to go.

Desvantagens

Setting up voicemail, call groups, and other features is a bit frustrating. There is definitely a learning curve to setting up this system, so give yourself some room to learn their admin panel and features.

John W.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A Good Product with Difficult Onboarding

Avaliado em 04/02/2021

Overall, I imagine our experience with Nextiva was somewhat anomalous. My guess is that our issues were related to COVID-19 and they were unable to attribute our delays to such. It is difficult to look past the frustrating onboarding experience, but I think Nextiva is a good provider now that we have overcome the technical issues. If your company wants friendly and knowledgeable account support, Nextiva is a good choice.

Vantagens

The easy access to Nextiva support and account managers is its best feature. If there are ever any issues, their support staff can be reached by messaging or phone call quickly. Reliable, domestic support is one of the primary reasons we switched to Nextiva and they deliver in that arena.

Desvantagens

Our onboarding to Nextiva was, frankly, a terrible and protracted experience. While the staff I worked with were always helpful, the salesperson I worked with greatly oversold their onboarding turnover time. We were told our change from 8x8 could be resolved by month's end upon engaging their services. However, it took nearly three months to get our system going, which was frustrating because of the low complexity of our service requests. Once we made the full transition, our services were marred by constant technical issues with the phone app, so a complete delivery of services did not occur until 2021.

Resposta do Nextiva Traduzido para o Português

Hello John, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you had a challenging onboarding experience. We want to help resolve any ongoing issues. We'll have our team reach out ASAP.

Aaron B.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Trying to leave Nextiva was a nightmare

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

I would avoid Nextiva at all costs. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and talk to my past self to avoid them like the plaque. You could not get me to switch back to them even if their service was free or they offered to pay me to use their service.

Vantagens

Their phones did come preset up and the onboarding process was very streamlined. When I did need technical support, they were quick to resolve the issues.

Desvantagens

Where to begin, their pricing and contracts all but force you to stick with them long term or pay an arm and a leg to leave. I should have known better than to sign any contract, but wanted to save a little bit on the upfront costs (by getting a free phone) and slightly lower monthly rates.

When I did leave Nextiva, I happily paid to break my contract, even though I shouldn't have had to pay any ETF at all. More on that later. While Nextiva's technical support was great, good luck if you ever need customer support for billing or contract issues.

When I was finally fed up with the prices Nextiva was charging, I went back through my contract and noticed that Nextiva did not honor their end of the bargain. When I called up customer service to end my contract, the customer service agents tried to weasel their way out of it, trying to explain one thing that they meant, but clearly wasn't literally written into the contract. Trying to leave them was a literal nightmare, because they broke their contract and I refused to pay the full ETF, I had to speak with a manager, who was supposed to call and never did. I had to call them 20+ times to finally get in touch with this manager. And because this manager was assigned to my case, I couldn't get another manager to fix things in the mean time. I'm 100% sure if I wasn't so persistent, I never would have gotten through to finally break free.

Don't walk, run far far away from Nextiva.

Resposta do Nextiva Traduzido para o Português

Hello Aaron, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to see you go and wish you and your team the best. If we can help you with anything, please let us know.

Patrick L.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Suporte ao cliente

Nextiva sold us phones and supplies a quality service with customer support that is always...

Avaliado em 19/04/2018

Vantagens

VOIP phone system was the best idea we had for phones. Nextiva has made it easy to remain a long term customer. Our office is phone dependent and if a client cannot reach us they let us hear about it. Nextiva has handled problem we have experienced with the urgency that I would expect from a professional service company. Most questions are answered before we get off the phone. The recommendations for phones was spot on. The service is reliable and the quality of sound it clear. My client never ask about the kind of phone we are using. They can't tell the difference. The billing is always correct and predictable. Never had a billing problem.

Desvantagens

The app is a bit uncomfortable to use. In order to answer the phone I have to press a couple of keys and often the phone rings 3 -5 times before I answer. I prefer our calls answered in 2-3 rings. Now this is only a problem when out of the office and the phones are forwarded.

Reggie A.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software to track inbound and outbound calls

Avaliado em 23/01/2018

Vantagens

Nextiva being the main source of our communication with our clients, this gives the company great knowledge on whats actually happening on the phone with the clients and our employees.

Desvantagens

Nextiva has its moments, when it use Nextiva crashing on daily bases, just a restart of the software will put you back online.

Andrew E.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Nextiva Phone System Review

Avaliado em 27/09/2020

I love this product and it helped save our business during the Covid-19 lockdowns.

Vantagens

It is so customizable. This software can do anything you can dream of when it comes to call routing and tracking.

Desvantagens

It is very glitchy at times. Sometimes from the softphone app random phone numbers cause the app to crash randomly. No one at Nextiva can explain why.

Resposta do Nextiva Traduzido para o Português

Hello Andrew, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that Nextiva helped keep your business going through the pandemic.

David K.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Nextiva the Good the Bad and the Fugy

Avaliado em 11/10/2019

The best things about working with Nextiva are
1. Our Sales Rep .
2. Amazing! HD Call quality compared to our old VoIP Service.
3. Versatility of the software.

Our Sales Rep worked his ass off for us. And had the patience of a saint with my million and one questions, and reworking the quotes to our needs over & over & over....
Over a years’ worth of questions and reworking the quote to something we could get the big boss to sign.
Let’s be realistic any time you are making this big of a change to your corporations 30+ phone network in multiple states. it will never go 100% perfectly without a hitch as much as you prepare and strive to make every preparation.
Two months before our ISP was to be installed was when we had our first glitch at the beginning of the setup process while I was on vacation with the family, and only had access to my Cell phone.
And I got the much-dreaded email from the Boss saying no-one can call in on our Toll-free phone number. We’re losing sales! What’s going on? This could be a career-ending type of event.

Our toll-free number just stopped working 2 months before the date we requested the porting to take place. I Called the sales rep. He assured me it wasn’t anything that Nextiva did.
About 15 minutes later the sales rep called me back. O’ My god it was us!
He figured out what happened and mad things happen on his end to get our phones back up temporari
He Saved my Bacon!

Vantagens

Ease of use to add and manage users in multiple cities and states remotely.
Ease of adding new phones or devises Like VoIP PA Speaker in the Factory. And cordless phones as a secondary phone sharing a single Ext # with a desk phone.
The old Cell Phone App. (not the new one) everyone loved this App.

Desvantagens

1. Build Call Flow is a total Fake selling tool used to show potential customers how easy it is to configure your call flows. It’s total BS. If you call customer support to assist you in a new configuration they tell you. O that doesn’t really work anymore, we need to configure it on the back end for you. Don’t try to use it.
If it’s nonfunctional don’t try to sell me on how easy it is using it.

• Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Amazing service & platform

Avaliado em 16/01/2019

The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

Vantagens

There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

Desvantagens

I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

• Setor: Automação industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Making a tough transition easy

Avaliado em 10/01/2019

In general, the business has been really happy with the Nextiva system, the final costs, timing and functionality all fit what we asked for upfront. As an older business, we know that this is a rare result and we appreciate that Nextiva was able to honor our requirements and make sure the solution was exactly as we needed it. Technology today is extremely more complex than when our business was founded and there is often a lack of respect for the simplicity, and often antiquated nature of how we did things (and sometimes still do) with Nextiva we felt that our contacts were able to meet us where we were and ensure that we got what we needed without all the time and energy spent on talking about ideals and how it “should be” we don’t have that luxury and as a profitable business we don’t need to and are unable to work in the same way as younger more dynamic organizations. We still have to service our customers and keep things stable and maintain high quality service. Nextiva was instrumental at improving where we needed to focus, and they did it without interrupting our core business. Our customers will gain from these investments and our business is better set up for continued growth and prosperity in 2019.

Vantagens

Nextiva have really made a hard transition much easier. Our systems were way out of date and we needed a high level review and rebuild of our existing coms set up. Not a small feat. The system we had been working with had not been updated for about ten years, at least, and the result was a Frankenstein. We had integrated various tools to drag out the lifespan of the existing system. The Nextiva team were able to come in and assess the situation as well as build a solution that covered all our needs. We were involved in the process and the result was an ideal case, something that we thought wouldn’t be possible given timing and budgetary constraints. Nextiva really came to the table with a complete and fitting solution. I can’t say how they do it but their team are really well versed in the technology. They understand the issues with making a transition and they’re obviously experienced they are able to foresee and offset issues before they come up. They are a full stack solution. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Another benefit of Nextiva is they have developed tools that are super easy to learn. This is big for us as we have to invest a lot of time and energy into training our staff on new software and technology.
. When tools are easy to learn and use as a first timer, it saves us a lot of money. We found the team were able to jump into the system, get online and get to work without any interruption at all.

Desvantagens

The only con I can really think of is the lack of ability to integrate with some of our older systems. We had some tools we wanted to keep that we had updated only a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to their limitations we were unable to keep them as a part of our set up. It’s unfortunate as they were expensive and supposed to last for a long time. Plus, training and implementing new tools takes a huge effort so where we didn’t think we needed to we would have preferred to keep things the same. However, I think it’s a tough call because in our case there was the fundamental VoIP service that needed to be switched out and then all the services that connected onto that had to work too. In some cases, Nextiva was able to integrate but in others we had to launch another solution. I don’t think they were unreasonable; it was just a natural downside of large upgrade.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Full service coms software solutions

Avaliado em 30/12/2018

Overall the change went quite smoothly. I was very impressed with Nextiva’s customer service from when we first began to talk to them, through to the support team we are using for question now we are using the software. All of the staff we have dealt with were professional, friendly and helpful. I think it’s the level of service that differentiates Nextiva from other service providers with similar products. We had a few teething issues with our staff as they were learning how to use the system, but we got through all the training and have been really pleased with the features of the CRM. There are a lot of features that have had a really positive impact on our staff, and now that they are comfortable with the change and the software, their feedback has been really positive. The internal wiki in particular has really helped with increasing staff knowledge and prompting them when they are helping a customer, and the internal chat is a tool that we didn’t know we needed – much easier for our staff to communicate while they are talking to customers. We used to be put customers on hold if we needed to get input from other staff members, so it’s a lot better experience for our customers now. Once we went live with the new systems, Nextiva have continued to be responsive and helpful.

Vantagens

When we reached out to Nextiva, we weren’t entirely sure what level of solutions we were after. We knew our phone system needed an upgrade as it was very old and starting to get unreliable, but we weren’t convinced of the benefits of a CRM system instead of the manual customer service work flows we were using. I felt like the team at Nextiva really took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we really needed. We investigated multiple options and providers, but were really happy with the suggestions that came from Nextiva and felt that out of all of the providers we talked to, their suggestions were the best fit for us and our staff. They had the services we needed, at a price we could afford. We were initially looking at purchasing new phones, but Nextiva suggested hiring them, which was the option we ended up going with. It’s cost effective, and easy to upgrade in future if required. It was good that they helped us figure out the best option for us. The CRM system is very logical and our staff have found it relatively easy to learn and use. It’s standardized our processes, and has helped our support team become more efficient. There are a lot of great tools within the system which have made their jobs easier, and we’re really impressed with the level of reporting we can get without having to perform complicated queries. It’s also good to know that there are additional functions we can add on easily later when (or if) our business requires them.

Desvantagens

Implementation, while reasonably straightforward, was still quite a lot of work for our business and we underestimated how much effort it would be to get our staff to adapt. We had to train them on how to use new phones (all staff), and (for our customer service team) the new CRM system. There was plenty of support from Nextiva, but our customer service staff found it a struggle to balance the training requirements for the new system against maintaining high service levels for our customers. Some of our staff were quite resistant to change as had worked in our business a long time. We used the ‘super user’ approach to training; Nextiva trained a few of our staff, who then supported the roll out to the rest of the team. It went well overall, but if we were to do it again, we would probably hire temps to fill the gaps while our staff trained to help with workload management. Our old process and system were mostly manual, and so it was a big learning curve for some of our staff that didn’t have great computer skills.

• Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Nextiva - a great software partnership

Avaliado em 30/11/2018

We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

Vantagens

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future.

There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

Desvantagens

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

• Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent support and priced effectively

Avaliado em 12/10/2018

Straight up, I partnered with Nextiva as I was looking for a good offering to bring to my clients who were unhappy with other local providers, most commonly Comcast's "Business Voice Edge" hosted VoIP service. I was introduced to Nextiva and have always been leary of hosted VoIP that doesn't come from the carrier you're getting Internet via. When you're on VoIP with your Internet carrier, there is usually a Quality of Service (QoS) type of system put on your connection that ensures general Internet traffic will not drown out your voice calls. This way you can blast Netflix all you want, the voice calls still go in and out first. Suffice it to say, I have yet to encounter major problems with voice quality and bandwidth issues.

Support is amazing. The person that answers your call is the person that's going to resolve your issue. Right then. No callbacks. They are knowledgeable and friendly, and if they happen to not know an answer right off the bat then you get muted very briefly while they check in with someone more familiar about your specific scenario.

Their onboarding process is simple, yet thorough. If your phone call flow scenario is complicated, they're going to fine tune that with you to ensure your calls are directed in the manner they need to be.

They also began offering phone rentals this year, which I'll be honest more clients have asked for versus purchasing units. Rental offerings are cost effective and offer you much better warranty terms.

Thanks, Nextiva!

Vantagens

Support is amazing! Everyone is friendly, helpful, there's no transferring around or long hold times. I have yet to have a bad support experience with Nextiva.

Desvantagens

While it's a common practice in many telecom service offerings, once you make a purchase you are locked in for term. There's no option for turning down services if your company downsizes to save on expenses

• Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Amazing customer service

Avaliado em 16/05/2019

Really positive. Very happy with how the project was managed and how the tools are working for us now that we’re live. The team has adopted the new platform pretty easily and in the day to day we have a much more efficient and seamless customer experience and communications process. Our team are happy with it and it’s taking away some of the issues we had in the past with multiple systems and systems not integrating. Duplicate efforts have been removed and managers now have a view of all the activities their team are completing making issue resolution and work load management much easier. It’s more transparent in terms of being able to see how each customer service rep is working and if there’s an issue we can see it, address and resolve it quickly.

Vantagens

So impressed with the way that the Nextiva team handled our launch. They really were with us every step of the way and made sure we had the resources and were able to make it a success. They walk the talk and it shows in the quality and design of the tools, as well as with the people and how they treat their customers. With tech vendors there are a lot of arrogant people that talk down to their clients, I’ve always been really put off by those people but thought it was just part of the industry. The Nextiva staff were nothing like what I expected and partnered well with us. Our concerns were always listened to and quickly addressed. If we had questions, we always got answers pretty quickly too. They respected our business and that we knew what we needed. I believe that’s why it was such a successful launch too.

Desvantagens

None. Nextiva have a reliable and cost-friendly service and they meet our particular communications needs.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Huge sales gains

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

The team is really happy with the new VoIP service. It’s fast, works for our needs and is cost effective too. We are saving on our previous system costs and we have a far superior system so I couldn’t be happier. I also think it’s worth noting the service from the Nextiva team. Every step of the way the rep and his team were available, knowledgeable and quick to sort any issues. It was a huge relief to know they had our business handled and everything launched smoothly and without drama. It’s nice when these things go well and we have Nextiva to thank for that. My only negative comment is the chat feature was missed off in our original requirements and we’re only just getting that now. That’s super important for our customer support team and we need to have that running ASAP. That was an oversight on both our parts and wasn’t able to be quickly added without delaying the VoIP launch so we did have to change our plans there once we realized that wasn’t originally included.

Vantagens

The VoIP service from Nextiva has helped our sales team so much by enabling them to be better connected to the business, each other and their clients. The app that they use has a number of tools and features that streamline the day to day tasks of a sales person in our organization. From the call forwarding, scheduling side of things through to the voicemail to email features. It’s a big improvement from our old service and I believe it’s saving us money too. Another benefit for our team at head office is the conferencing capabilities. The new conference tool is far and away more stable, the line is clear, the images are crisp, our clients comment on the improvement… there is nothing worse than conference services that fail you mid conversation!

Desvantagens

It took a while to get us set up. We had a complex implementation and needed lots of support from the Nextiva team to get the system configured to meet our needs. It’s always tough when things take longer than expected but overall I think they handled our business well and we have the system we want and need so it was worth taking the time to get it right.

• Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A win-win for staff and customers!

Avaliado em 02/04/2019

The product offering is really compelling as it’s got the capabilities for enterprise level businesses without the cost and complexity of implementation. The service and support is also excellent and Nextiva are clearly invested in ensuring the success of their customers. Overall we’ve been very impressed with the work to date and the results too. It’s also a huge peace of mind thing for the board of directors as we have had to change a lot of systems over the last 5 years and that was a hugely time and money intensive effort. With Nextiva, it seems we’ve finally got what we need for both todays needs and the future needs we expect in the coming years. I would highly recommend Nextiva to other medium sized businesses who are looking for an all in one coms solution.

Vantagens

The Nextiva NextOS platform is helping our staff do their jobs better, and in less time. Within our Data team the reporting processes that use to take up 2-3 days of the week are now a couple of hour’s work. On the sales team side of things, the team are converting sales at a higher than average rate. On the customer side, the wait times are down and customer sentiment is improving. This is all in one single system. It’s pretty incredible.

Desvantagens

I don’t know if I’m aware of any downsides of this platform. I guess if you didn’t want to know all the ins and outs of your business, then you wouldn’t want to have the transparency and information that this platform generates. Also, it’s a big job determining how to implement if you’re transitioning off other systems onto this one. You do have to invest in it to ensure you make the most of the capabilities. In our case we believe it to be a solid decision to set us up for the future.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fully integrated software, easy to learn

Avaliado em 06/02/2019

Make sure you take the time at the start to ensure that both you and Nextiva are on the same page and understand the requirements. You won’t regret doing the extra work upfront, and it will make your job a lot easier at the other end. Otherwise, it's a great system and we're very happy with how it's performing for us and how the team seems to be adopting it.

Vantagens

The best part about the Nextiva software suite, is that is really does have a solution for everything, and they all work together. Our staff really appreciate using one system, that has replaced 3-4 old systems that we were using. It’s a lot easier now to onboard someone, and from a management perspective, we get a lot higher quality of data and reporting out of the Nextiva system, compared to our old systems.

We found it easy to train our teams and ramp them up, a lot of it is quite user intuitive, and Nextiva obviously have a lot of experience in rolling out to medium size organizations. We followed their guidelines, and our teams were comfortable reasonably quickly.

Desvantagens

Because Nextiva was replacing multiple systems, there was a fair amount of due diligence to be done to ensure there were no gaps in terms of how we use the system, and then again in terms of making sure the customer transition was smooth. We also had to update a lot of our Standard Operating Procedures to ensure everything was documented correctly and that we would be able to easily onboard new staff. In saying that, we found Nextiva really supportive and they offered a lot of helpful advice throughout this process.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

NextOS has been a very straightforward system to learn, but has a lot of great features

Avaliado em 06/05/2019

We have been impressed with the functionality, and even though we have had the software in place for a few months, we are still realizing how powerful it will be for us to get a clear idea of what our customers need so we can adapt accordingly. The reporting functionality has also really changed our business as our high performers are now getting recognized accordingly – we have always said we are a high performance culture, but we have never been able to see who is performing well as clearly as we now. I would definitely recommend NextOS to any business.

Vantagens

NextOS has meant we are using one system for all of our customer touch points. We are able to track every customer’s interaction with us, and we can now work out how those customer interactions change over time and get a deeper interaction of how they are feeling. Our support team are more productive, and the team leaders are getting a lot of use out of the reporting. Prior to our switch to NextOS, they couldn’t run their own reports as it was too time consuming as involved multiple systems to determine how many cases each team member was involved in. The CRM captures all the information we require of it, and we are starting to use the survey tool as we learn more about the customer experience and work out at what points it would be good to get more understanding of what is happening for them. We can also use the data we are now getting to be proactive and escalate accordingly, so that high value customers that are not happy can automatically be diverted to deal with a manager which helps them more valued.

Desvantagens

It was a really big change for our staff to get used to; we dealt with this by rolling it out in tranches to different areas of the business, and we had some of our team members trained as ‘super users’ so that they could be on the ground experts for others which worked well.

• Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A lot of features packed in a single platform - unbeatable

Avaliado em 18/04/2019

We have been very impressed with how much Nextiva thought of when they were creating NextOS, and are looking forward to seeing what other features are rolled out in the future that we may find useful.

Vantagens

Nextiva have really delivered a total single platform communication system – NextOS is a great product, that delivers on all fronts. We were running multiple systems and everyone needed two monitors and lots of tabs open in order to follow all our processes and capture the same information across multiple systems. We had tried to make it more efficient and streamline as much as possible, but when you are using multiple tools there’s only so much you can do. We always thought that was just the way it had to be, but once we found NextOS we realized we could simplify the entire business by moving to a single platform for all our business communications. Having everything on one platform has increased our data quality and the quality of the reporting, while also reducing the time taken to create those reports. It gives us a lot better view of our customers, what they are wanting, and the sentiment analysis is really beneficial. It’s saved all of our staff a lot of time, and new starters to our business always comment that it’s so much easier having one system that does everything compared to their other workplaces. We were impressed with Nextiva’s approach to training and followed their recommendations and we were pleased with how that went. It was a big change for our business but their high level of support really helped smooth out the process.

Desvantagens

It’s a big change for staff when you are implementing a new system that they will be using for 95% of their work day. It replaced a lot of other systems, so the business change was significant.

• Setor: Impressão

Our Contact Center is now using Nextiva and it’s going really well

Avaliado em 26/04/2019

Very happy with how it’s going a few months in. The work in getting our business ready for the change was very worthwhile and our contact center is more efficient than it has been before. The staff are happy with the change, and management are really pleased with the level of reporting that we can get out of it, both in terms of our how our staff are going, but also with regards to our customer experience.

Vantagens

All aspects of our contact center (phone calls, emails, and customer chats) are managed now on the one system which is really good. Everything is tracked together, and we have been able to eliminate the standalone databases we were maintaining to track everything which has freed up an FTE for us (previously this was a full time job). Our staff find it a lot simpler and as a result their morale has improved. Staff used to not like dealing with customer chat, as they (rightly or wrongly) felt like it wasn’t given the same level of recognition as other methods of communications with customer, so staff that were asked to deal with that would usually get grumpy. Because our reporting is a lot better now, and the complexity of the interaction is tracked properly, we don’t have that problem anymore. We are looking to expand our contact center so that we have two in multiple locations to expand our availability hours across multiple time zones, and we now feel like this is a viable option.

Desvantagens

Lots of work went into the transition to ensure we had captured the correct business requirements and training requirements – Nextiva were really supportive throughout this process and I can’t fault their service at all, but it was still extra work that we had to absorb leading up to the transition.

• Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A customer friendly CRM tool that packs a lot of punch!

Avaliado em 24/04/2019

In general, we needed something that was more sophisticated than our old system and NextOS has really fit the gap we had. The smart features and design make it pleasant to work in and it’s always great when we can keep both our people and our customers happy at the same time. I believe there are also a number of efficiencies gained by having the one system instead of 3-5 different ones that created a disjointed process for us. Saving time is important to us as we only have a small team and lots of customers to look after. Anything that reduces our effort is a godsend in my opinion.

Vantagens

The NextOS system has changed the way we work with our customers. There has been a big improvement in the way we work with them and there is a noticeable difference. The process from sales all the way through to fulfillment and all of the customer service points in between have been “smoothed” over as we have this new single view of the customer. Anyone that comes into contact with the customer is able to help them and has a clear idea of where they are at in our process and how to move them forward, or resolve whatever their problem is. Our team are loving the new system and it was relatively simple for them to get trained and up and running on it.

Desvantagens

It’s probably too soon to say. We have only been live for a couple of months. At this stage I think the major con would be the cost. It’s not a cheap system.

James H.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Outgoing Call Center with Integration to CRM

Avaliado em 22/06/2019

Outstanding. Friendly, knowledgeable, and evolving.

I highly recommend Nextiva to any Call Center looking to switch away from their old phone company or less equipped VOIP provider.

Vantagens

Nextiva is a dynamic and energetic communications company that captured our attention a few years when we were looking to automate our outbound appointment setting operations. The integration they had in place with our Lead Management System vendor was a big advantage but they also offered everything else we would need and then some. To specify what we like most about the Nextiva software and app is the - well, everything really. The whole platform is pretty impressive and their enterprise support is phenomenal.

Desvantagens

There are a few things the common user might assume to work a certain way but don't because of one nuance or another, but anytime this arose (not often) Nextivas support team would clear up the matter and explain why it didnt do what was expected. Not a glitch but rather a user assumption error.