440 avaliações

RazorSync

Field Service Management Software & Mobile App

4,4 /5 (440 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Will M.

Best Bang for Buck!

Avaliado em 11/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I run an energy auditing / inspection firm and I have tried dozens of other apps to help automate and track our workflow. We don't fit the standard mold of service companies since a majority of our business is new construction. We don't fit the mold of production companies since we are service based.

RazorSync is the only "of the shelf" solution that we could customize to fit our workflow. I have greater control and vision throughout our company now that everything is being tracked and measured through RazorSync.

Vantagens

Customized statuses... Hands down our most important feature. We have several different types of inspections that have stages and steps that require both field users and office users to complete. Since we were able to customize the statuses to fit the stages of the project, I can see where everything is at a glance. I can color code the statuses by the responsible employee so that when glancing at the calendar, I know that I shouldn't see any bright yellow statuses that are over a week old... That tells me to go check on Kevin and see if he has a pulse. That type of tracking is INVALUABLE!!! I'm not waiting on reports or taking an employee's word that their tasks are completed.

All the other features are great but you can find the same features elsewhere (and pay a lot more).

Desvantagens

Most of my cons are specific to the odd nature of our work. We routinely have different inspectors team up for a day and separate the next day and there is no way of assigning more than one employee to a task/work order. This leads to creating place holder events to indicate that the employee should look to another employee's schedule. It works... it's just a bit clunky.

UI- RazorSync does not appear nearly as polished as it's competitors. Because of the functionality, I feel that it's an acceptable trade off. The web browser view is the largest problem design wise. Again, we have as many users in the field as we do in the office so half of our company uses the web browser view. If you just run through the mobile app, you probably won't notice the awkwardness.

Pavel S.
Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer
Traduzido para o Português

What I would like have added or changed

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I like it very much it suits our needs very well and I notice a steady improvement. So far the customer service has been great every time a call. I believe over the last 3-4 years we had a technical issue only once when Amazon servers were down or something. Will keep on using it and recommending it to my peers.

Vantagens

Custom service forms. I can create a standard form for pretty much any need. I like the automatic invoicing and Quickbooks integration, gps locator for field workers and time keeping is also great

Desvantagens

I am not sure if it is a "con" but I wish after I import all invoices from Razorsync to Quickbooks, that the invoices already have the checkmarks for the allowed payment options, as now after I generate 50 invoices I need to open each one and checkmark the 2 payment options (bank transfer and CC). On the other hand that way I may catch a wrongly generated invoice.

Another thing I don't like is when I set the recurring services/ work orders and I add a service item when I set up the recurring service (i.e. the cost of the service and a service form to be filled by our employee), the next time I set any service for this client it will include the same forma nd the same service item - so I need to go in and delete those --- is there a way to add service forms and items in a recurring service without having those aper in every later job for the same client?

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Pavel! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thomas S.
Traduzido para o Português

Makes our business work...

Avaliado em 02/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Without a software like this, our company would be almost impossible to operate efficiently. Although it can be slow responding to touch at times especially when the techs are navigating between screens on ipads in the field, it does function well 90% of the time.

Vantagens

We like that we can really track each service call and pull up reports that will list each call and what status it is in, based on what we customized out status headings to be.
Its great to be able to back track and un-invoice something if we want to reopen the work order, or service request.
Also, the fact of adding multiple work orders to one service request for a job that may be ongoing or needing return trips is an excellent feature and essential part of our requirements.

Desvantagens

It is really tricky navigating and opening past work orders and invoices to view history.
Also confusing and somewhat limited in customizing customer entries and how it is set up for adding or deciphering sites versus billing, etc. Commercial customers can not be saved without adding a first and last name? this is strange and entries have to be modified in Quickbooks online after we export.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Thomas for your review. We are glad to hear its making your business operate more efficiently! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Duane T.
Traduzido para o Português

RazorSync is great for any sized business

Vantagens

I like the flexibility that comes with Razorsync. I can make adjustments on the fly

Desvantagens

Inventory management portion leaves a lot to be desired

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Duane for this review! I am glad this has allowed you more flexibility. Please reach out if you ever have any questions!

Marc M.
Traduzido para o Português

very good program, with a few minor changes can be great!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Time-efficient , least paperwork more profit!

Vantagens

price, support, offline capabilities, relatively easy to use.

Desvantagens

QB integration, communication with customers(ex. mail to only one person at a time), miss some intuitive options, no statement or finance charging option

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Marc for this review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Dillon W.

Glitches and work arounds

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very Successful software that does a great job on the customer support of the product. Very well designed with many features.

Vantagens

The software allows me to track my business very closely. It allows you to go paperless.

Desvantagens

A few glitches with estimates and work orders, and yes there were workarounds but it would be nice if there was a fix

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Dillon. We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Gregory C.
Setor: Varejistas

RazorSync review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Greater control on the work order process and accounting process.

Vantagens

Ease of use and ability to create multiple work orders for the same customer.

Desvantagens

I wish you were able to flip easier through the program to access various work orders. When you enter in a work order, I wish this would automatically open up and allow me to see instead of having to flip through the customer. The work order should open up to the proper work order.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for your feedback and review! If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Robert K.
Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Great value

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Already found 1 technician committing time-card fraud via the GPS tracking feature, great for customer complaint verifications w/GPS tracking/check-ins, and customer search field is excellent.

Vantagens

GPS tracking, timesheets, customer notification of service technician status (en route, on site, completed), best customer search function and address auto-fill there is.

Desvantagens

lacking infinite customer scheduling, no way for mobile devices/techs to check their own hours.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Robert for the review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist you! Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Brett S.

Overall Good Product, Some things lacking

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We tried to switch to another software for the option mentioned above. But ended up coming back to Razor because everything else worked so horribly, but Razor worked really well in a lot of small areas.

Vantagens

We've tried a few different ones and for the price, we haven't found any better than RazorSync. The usability from different devices and flow of information seems to function very well.

Desvantagens

The one thing we wish we had is the combination of this dispatch software with GPS tracking. We get a little bit of it in the technicians tab dropping cookies, but if I could dispatch in Razor, and then go to the GPS and have all the funcionality built there it would be powerful. Would really love to automate time sheets by setting up a geo fence. I can dispatch a job, see the vehicle leave, then once the vehicles leaves the geofence his time sheet starts, one back in the geo fence his time sheet stops.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Brett for the review and the feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Mat M.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy way to organize some chaos

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, our experience has been quite good.

Vantagens

RS offers a solution that follows each of our projects from start to finish - no need to jump around to a multitude of platforms.

Desvantagens

The product is feature-rich and that sort of gets in the way of a smooth-running platform if you’re looking for on-the-go ease.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Mat for this review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Steven S.
Setor: Química

going downhill

Avaliado em 08/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's been really good, but I want some new upgrades like I mentioned above

Vantagens

Easy to use, pretty straight forward. Cost is cheaper than most. Can use on your cell phone. Keeps track of things great

Desvantagens

Your last update totally sucked, you can't just type in a customers name and their info pops up anymore, you need to GO ONLINE. Makes it difficult to check invoice history with people on the phone. Your system is good overall, but used to be better. The map used to be much easier to use and view. I want you to add to your system a reminder text message to my clients cell phone numbers without me having to know their particular cell phone carrier (people change those all the time) right now I pay protexting $100 a month for this I wish you had it all in 1. Also people don't want to have a full login to pay their bill. Right now I have a paypal button to handle my customers paying online. BUGTHUGLV.COM is my website check it out. People don't want another username and password to remember to pay a little $45 pest control bill. You should change it so people can just type in an address and pay, nobody is going to pay for an invoice that isn't their house so why all the security and confusion. Alright, I love you guys, but you could do some changes

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for your review Steven and we appreciate your feedback! I will be sure to pass the information on to the team. In the meantime please reach out to us if we can help you with anything!

Michele F.
Setor: Imóveis comerciais
Traduzido para o Português

Good price for our purposes

Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a service business. We can schedule and easily move jobs by dragging and dropping. We can see on a map the locations of the technicians. There are some things you can customize, like color coding and status changes (like "need to reschedule"). When we show payment in Razorsync, it also checks it as paid in Quickbooks. The technicians can edit the description of each job, and send invoice immediately.
They can take photos and attach within the invoice or quote.
The customer service is excellent. Very nice people.

Vantagens

The scheduling, mapping, location tracking, ability to edit status of job with visual cues like color changes, Quickbooks link, invoicing and estimates.
I also like the user interface and visuals.

Desvantagens

Unable to easily send an invoice or estimate to more than one email as a customer default.
We can't easily tell when an email has been sent.
We have to create some workarounds. For example, we service many apartments in many complexes per day and have to use the summary line to insert the apt. number. It would be too cumbersome to create an individual address with all the contact info for each apartment at the same complex.
Updates or improvements have been slow to happen, but I understand the new ownership should help.
I wish we could shrink or move some of the page layouts on the schedule page.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for your review and feedback Michele! We are constantly working on updates and improvements to the software. I will pass your suggestions along to the team. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to call 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Bill H.
Traduzido para o Português

Great in a crunch and ever since!

Avaliado em 04/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In late 2016, the NC Department of Revenue notified service businesses like ours that we would be required to collect Sales Tax on labor charges beginning January 1, 2017. We had less than 40 days to implement a entirely new billing system. Before this change, we didn't have to collect any sales taxes under NC laws. NC new rules required that we computed the tax based on a complex formula with tax components for the state, counties, and local transit jurisdictions where our customers lived. We learned that our customers living in the same city and zip code could easily fall into totally different tax districts. Our old software for our national franchise had no sales tax computation or reporting functionality. As we entered our "crash course" to select and implement something by the January 1st "D-Day" deadline, RazorSync became our choice. We were particularly impressed by their customer support and training commitment. When cutover time came, the worked with us every step of the way providing training, assistance getting our Quickbooks intergration online, and migrating our old customer data into the new system. As the inevitable glitches and questions occurred in the next few weeks, they were responsive to every concern we raised. While we rarely have issues today, their customer support is great whenever we call. We're very happy with RazorSync in the office and in the field. Our experience has been great.

Vantagens

Excellent customer support and integration with Quickbooks.

Desvantagens

Uploading photos one at a time is too time consuming.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thanks Bill! We love hearing about our excellent customer support! They are always here if you need them. We are so grateful to be able to help your business! Please reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.

Donald H.
Traduzido para o Português

RazorSync is an EXCELLENT Platform!

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 13/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I moved from Successware21 (using it from 2004 to 2016) to Wintac (Using it from Jan 2016 to Jan 15, 2017) and I was looking for a good software that had an all in-one dispatch and financial. But after using Wintac for only one year - I had enough. I had demos done with 5 after looking at 15 companies and found out of the five companies RazorSync.
The Platform is SOOO easy to navigate through my techs love using it in the field and the customers love getting the alerts, emails too. One of the biggest problems with Wintac was my customers getting their invoices by email. No problem with RazorSync! The set up was very easy also and learn time of the platform took weeks not months. One thing I need to express is in the field my techs still have full function of the software in the field when there is no signal with phone or tablet. I have not used QuickBooks since 2003 when I was using Successware21. I was was amazed how easy RazorSync worked with Quickbooks Online version. For someone using QuickBooks already it would be a no brainer to go with RazorSync. In my opinion should be at the top of the list and definitely 10 times easier to use than Wintac.
One more thing about the QuickBooks since I have out of the loop with them for years - We are now doing using the full payroll services through them and cut my cost by $ a year after moving from PayChex for 20 years. Because of the great personal over at RazorSync and the software it has been a GREAT experience for us. We High Recommend this company and if you have a decision to make you must check them out, you will not be sorry.

Vantagens

The Software is very easy to use. I do not need a Server in my office and very mobile with tablet or phone. It integrates with QuickBooks easily and setup is a breeze. The mobile side is amazing with how fast to use in the field. No waiting for upload times. We will switch from phone to tablet when finishing the service call so we do not have to carry the tablet until the end. The phone app is excellent and easy to use. Able to take Credit Card transactions through the system and automatically updates real time. If you are already using QuickBooks it would be an very easy setup.

Desvantagens

After using Successware 21 and Wintac - The cost of Successware 21 to high and the major issues we ran into for just an year with Wintac. I can not find cons with this company.
They all have different ways of making their software and have glitches but it is how they handle the issues is what makes the company stand out.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for the compliments Don. We look forward to serving you and the entire Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning team!

Johnny K.

Razorsync For Landscape and Handyman Services

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall razorsync is a game changer for any company that uses it. I have been a razorsync customer for over 5 years and plan on it staying that way.

Vantagens

These are all the reasons we use Razorsync
Good for:
CRM
Scheduling
tracking work history customers, especially customers with multiply properties
invoicing with QB integration
service reports w/ pictures
saving pictures in a work order
customers signature option
Tracking payroll hrs.
Tracking Field Tech

Desvantagens

1. route optimization did work well for us, we had to always double check it and usually adjust it. we stopped using it because of this reason after about 90 days of using it when it first cam out. it may work better now.

2. Clocking in and out of work from a cellphone. isnt always as seemless as clocking in and out of work from a computer. Sometimes its doesnt clock people into or out of work and will get stuck syncing.
clocking in and out of work from a computer in usually always seemless and never an issue

3. Searching for a property is hard too especially for a customer that has 50 or more properties. finding he customer is easy but there is not an search with the customer account to search for a specific property. When you search for a property in the customer search using a property address, the search results produce only the company name the property is associated with.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for the review Johnny! We truly appreciate your loyalty and recommendation! Please don't hesitate to call support at 877-675-4395 option 2 if you need anything! They would be more than happy to help you with any difficulties you may be having.

Chelsea G.
Setor: Manutenção predial

Great dispatching tool!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I have been extremely impressed with RazorSync's customer service. Being able to chat with them online is super helpful when we have a quick question that we need an answer to right away.

Vantagens

I like the ability to track our technicians using the GPS software, as well as the visual appeal of the dispatch board. I like that the technicians are able to set up their own work orders on the road by using the app on their phone.

Desvantagens

I do not like that we cannot have a "bill to" account set up separately. Instead, all sub-accounts must be created under the same account. This can become frustrating when we set up a customer and realize down the road that it must be billed to someone else. Instead of having a bill to option, we must then create this address, work order, and copy all relevant information over to that bill-to account before we can invoice the correct person.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for the review Chelsea! We work hard to deliver world class support to our customers! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Michael T.

Great Software

Avaliado em 11/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very good. They are fast to respond to issues and will walk you through any issue you are having over the phone.

Vantagens

The ease of use from any platform. I have varying age technicians so their preferred method of use is different. Younger techs love using the phone app and older techs like the ability to use the computer as well.

Desvantagens

There is no Purchase Order system. So when parts are ordered there is additional steps needed to get them into inventory. Instead of placing the order through the software and once they come in clicking a button to put them into inventory we need to order and then put them in once they arrive. This adds a step that we sometimes forget to do. We are a small operation without a parts manager so if we get busy and don't get the parts entered our inventory gets screwed up.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Michael for the review and the feedback! We're so happy to hear that you think RazorSync is great!! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Tina B.
Traduzido para o Português

Perfect solution for our business

Avaliado em 27/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is an all-in-one solution we utilize to keep our team on schedule; they have access to upcoming appointments to make sure they have what parts they may need; I can use the field tracking to let a customer know when they should arrive based on location; it helps coordinate payments in the field vs. billing I need to collect; I love the search option when a customer calls in (I can find them by the phone number on the caller ID before they even tell me who they are!); I could go on and on but I have to get back to work...

Vantagens

We have been using RazorSync since 2014 and could not be happier. As a small business, we wanted an integrated solution for scheduling, dispatching, and invoicing and RazorSync fit the bill. We loved that we didn't have to invest thousands in software, our technicians in the field can access their schedules and enter notes and billing at any time, and everyone can see the history for the property we are servicing. In the few occasions we have needed support the folks at RazorSync are always quick and attentive to resolving the issue. New features have been added since we first joined and we have been able to pick and choose what suits our needs as an add-on.

Desvantagens

I suppose if I needed to make a few alterations to suit our company I would make an option to limit the geographical area since we do not do any online orders and simply visit an individual's home. Currently if you type in 100 Main Street it will list anything worldwide that comes close to that address.

Phil M.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzido para o Português

A great tool for managing a service business...

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

RazorSync has been a good choice for the money we spend on it. The issues we run into are rarely serious and we've found ways to work around the one-way sync for the most part. Overall we are pleased with RazorSync and will likely stay with it for the near future.

Vantagens

RazorSync does a good job at managing Service Orders, Work Orders and Invoicing for my business. The workflow is reasonably well thought out and implemented and the mobile app makes it easy to check in and out of jobs. The web interface is decent and being able to track technicians' locations through the Field Workers map is handy for determining ETA to jobs. We do invoicing and accounting through Quickbooks Online and the syncing from RazorSync makes billing simple. The Customer Service we've received from RazorSync has always been friendly and timely.

Desvantagens

QuickBooks Online syncing is only one-way so invoices added in QB or modified doesn't carry changes through to RazorSync. We were told shortly after we signed up that updates were in the works to make it a true two-way sync but two and half years later that still hasn't been implemented. Updates to the product seem to have slowed in the last year and we've not seen too many new features added as of late.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you Phil for the review! We are happy to hear that our customer service has been timely and friendly! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Dave S.
Setor: Gestão de investimentos
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Friendly?

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The beniefets are that we can get our work orders on the go. Have coverage in most places and we have even started to track times for an incentive program.

Vantagens

Access is good. Has a lot of good qualities and able to get to those workers in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

Punching in and out. It asks if you want to punch in but no option for out.
Another thing is that when you transfer pictures over it rotates them to a desk top. Now you have to rotate it again. This goes on for your whole gallery. Bummed about that! Also along with uploading those pics it could take up to a little less than a week to be able for our administrator to see those pics. So now we cant trash those pics in gallery to we get the ok. And having 5-7 jobs a day those pics add up in a quickness.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for your feedback Dave. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything. 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Lucinda B.

Simplified Service App

Avaliado em 10/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We are an Electrical contractor and have been in business over 38 years, mainly new construction. A few years ago we decided to push forward and open a new residential service department. We began to research scheduling programs with the ability to invoice and keep all information stored in one place. After researching many many applications the frustration began! We couldn't find anything simple enough and within budget to meet our needs. Not giving up on our goals yet, I finally came across Razor which was relatively new at that point.
The Razorsync website was very informative but I was skeptical so I called. I'm so glad I did because they were able to answer all my questions and explained very thoroughly how Razorsync worked. I decided to take the free month trial and once I downloaded it I knew at that we had found our scheduling app that does it all!!!

Excellent Technical Support
Instant scheduling and dispatch
Easy estimating and invoicing both in office and service field
You can access the schedule from anywhere!
Endless reports
You can attach documents to work orders, contract, photos, forms, pics etc
Accepts credit card payments
Service techs can create their own work orders when emergency calls come in after hours
Constant updates to customers, example -en route, onsite, job complete Customers just LOVE this!!
GPS tracking on service trucks
Customer Portal allowing customers to access their accounts
You can make suggestions how to better the app for your use, Razor listens and productively works as a team
There is so much more don't I don't use and I cant comment on because we already had resources in place - for example
Payroll - we do in house
QuickBooks - We use other accounting package

Desvantagens

Updates to the App can be a pain at times, but probably more so for me because the guys in the field call me for their technical support, usually they cant remember the login and panic . So truly not really a con for Razorsync!
Guess I cant find a true con, great job Razorsync!!

Jennifer K.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities
Traduzido para o Português

Makes daily dispatching easy breezy

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Out of all of the software solutions we investigated while shopping, this one checked the most boxes. There are things it is missing, but overall it works for what we need it to.

Vantagens

Creating new work orders and dispatching technicians is extremely easy

Desvantagens

There are a lot of features that the software is missing, little ease of use functions like filtering and sorting lists, that make it unnecessarily difficult on the back office side to use. If you revisit the same locations for different requests it can be easy to lose things that need to be invoiced if you're not careful, but if you never revisit the same customer it is excellent. Many of the reports we need as a business have to be created by hand outside the software by combining multiple reports, basic things like WIP are very difficult to identify & require 3 different reports put together in excel to get a full picture.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for the review Jennifer and we appreciate your feedback! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Edwin P.
Setor: Segurança e investigações
Traduzido para o Português

Making you work flow easier

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall the the software works great.

Vantagens

With the techs inputting hardware while they are onsite and using the on route and on site features in the software, it makes billing out the jobs so much easier. It also gives our invoices a more professional look rather than hand written invoices (and a lot easier to read.)

Desvantagens

I have a couple of customers who have over a hundred ship to addresses, and at night when we get called out to a call you can not scroll alphabetically thru the addresses. I have had to manually move them one at a time to have them come up alphabetically. Then one update they change (for one customer) from A -Z to Z-A.
It would be nice to either be able to drag and drop them alphabetically into place or hit a button that can sort them from A-Z

Resposta do RazorSync

Happy to hear the software is working great for you! We appreciate your feedback! If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Katie C.
Setor: Manutenção predial
Traduzido para o Português

Razorsync is for the most part user is very friendly and easy to dispatch the information

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 27/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really like how the dispatching is done and received by the technicians and that all the pictures are retrievable. Just like I suggested, I just wish there was an easier way to import the pictures from RazorSync because we have some very large accounts where we have to upload everything on a vendor portal. Sometimes I have to take the technicians phones and take the pics straight off their phones so I can complete what I need to do. I do like the way on the invoicing and quoting is completed because they come out in a PDF that looks very professional to our vendors and customers. The importing of information from Razorsync into QuickBooks is very easy to do and convenient so that I don't always have to do double the entry.

Vantagens

I like how the invoices come out and look and once everything is entered in, it can be easily imported into QuickBooks.

Desvantagens

I would like to see an easier way to import the pictures after our technicians upload them because most of the vendors we work with have their own portals where we need to upload the pictures individually. I would also like to see an easier way to delete information that is not needed or is a mistake because if something is invoiced or quoted incorrectly you have to go in a round-a-bout to delete it. I would also like to be able to easily delete or edit a service item even if it is attached to another invoice or quote. On the dashboard, I would like to see more reporting with the invoicing, received payments and how much was invoiced out per day/month (even though I can see it in QuickBooks) it would be easier to have a quicker reference

Karen W.

Service Requests Don't Get Forgotten

Avaliado em 07/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with RazorSync is great. We are not invoicing thru RazorSync yet - hoping that it will be an easy transition so I can't comment on that feature.

Vantagens

We perform maintenance jobs for some of our customers; services that are to be performed monthly, every 3 months, every 4 months, annually, and every 3 years and so on. This program allows us to schedule these jobs and the confidence that these requests will not fall off the radar.
Our techs can see what jobs are open in real-time; we are certainly more efficient since using this software.

Desvantagens

Having a simple extension number for a contact person would be helpful.
Having the ability to move a service request from one customer to another would be great; currently you have to delete it and create a new request under the other customer.
Having the ability to merge two customer accounts would be great as well.

Resposta do RazorSync

Thank you for the review and feedback Karen! I am glad to hear that your overall experience has been great! If there is anything we can help you with please reach out to us!