Avaliações do Close

Close More Deals. Make More Sales.

4.8/5 (46 avaliações)

Highly Recommend It

Avaliado em 31/03/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I can tell you that I have used over 20 different CRM systems over the past 10 years. We do a tone of cold calling and we need to just blaze through calls fast and I never could find CRM that allowed us to do this. I was so frustrated that I needed up even creating our own CRM just to do this very thing. I can’t tell you how much money I spent in development of our CRM to make a product that blazes through calls fast. We used that for about a year or two then I stumbled on because our in-house custom CRM was having problems and we didn't have the resources to fix it so I figured I would try again. I cannot tell you how incredibly excited I am about how amazing Stop logging calls and emails and start making them instead. truly is. This CRM is unlike any product on the market it is exactly what we wanted our in-house product to be and more. It’s so awesome we scrapped our in house product and started exclusively using Stop logging calls and emails and start making them instead.. You do not truly have an appreciation for “next gen” this thing really is, there is literally nothing like it on the market and honestly I’m a bit shocked no one seems to get the amazing this thing is. This is a pure sales communication tool that cuts out all the BS of a CRM and is a real actual tool that a sales person can use to increase their sales and not just some data collection thing that salespeople are forced to you. If you actually give a go and start using it you’ll never want to use anything else if you do cold calling. The thing seamlessly interfaces all your calls AND even all your emails! You no longer need to be jumping in and out of outlook, you don’t need to check your outlook or Gmail calendar, and you don’t need to do anything except pull up the Stop logging calls and emails and start making them instead. and do the stuff in your inbox and make money. It pulls in not only your tasks, and follow up meetings but it also syncs your emails and voicemail sand phone calls. It takes every single bit of communication you do and puts it in one quick “to do list” automatically with ZERO data entry. It’s blazing fast and it just works. The voicemail drop thing is really dope, I can’t tell you how many times a day I find myself having to leave voice mails for people, they have this thing that you hit a button and it automatically leaves a voicemail so you can go to the next call, just amazing in terms of productivity.

Vantagens

There are too many to list – If you do cold calls this is a no brainier, you need to buy it today! It support The best apps. Better together. as well which means it hooks into hundreds of other marketing tools also. Their support is second to none, these guys seems to be hustling hard with support, product development and just providing a kick ass experience for their customers. I recommend this product.

Desvantagens

This thing is EXPENSIVE.. but the truth is you get what you pay for and you geta lot. Your paying for the best and it has a price tag which clearly says it’s the best because it’s more than double the cost of other competitive products. The downside is though I have 3 team members and I’m paying close $300 to $400 a month for 3 people that’s crazy considering there are other products that do VoIp with Twillio for less than $10 a user. So I went from paying $50 a month for CRM and $80 for Twillio VoIP($180) to $300 a month. So my prices doubled, which sucked however after using this product it is worth the extra price but if they raise the prices anymore that is just pushing because it really his priced rather high for the market it’s in. Even the enterprise “SForce” CRMs are not as expensive as that (course those CRMssuck compared to this when it comes to cold calling). The problem is I can’t easily scale with it. So I’ll be stuck with a 3 users fora while where if they had it at a lower price point I would buy a license fore very one of my staff but since it’s so expensive I can’t justify it for anyone but my sales people. I think they are missing out on revenue by not having license does not have the VoIP stuff for like $5 a user so my support team could use it without VoIP and be on par with other CRM price

points. It’s clear though this is a nitch product for telephone sales teams.

SO that being said if you do not do a lot of phone sales then this product is probably overkill for you and there are many others that are more of “client manager”type of product where this bad boy is a pure sales beast and nothing else.. It will help increase your sales without a doubt! In terms of client management and being asingle point for all customer data it does the job but it does not really do that any better than other products out on the market for half its cost. It’s really the phone cold calling stuff is what makes it so awesome so if any other CRM companies ever figure this out and try to clone/copy it they will have some real competition but so far there is nothing like it and I would buy all over again! Also I really never write reviews either so the fact I’m even doing this speaks to much this thing rocks!

Varun K.
Traduzir com Google

The best CRM for the sales team to do the cold calling at an ease.

Avaliado em 21/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

We use pipedrive for email marketing and Close.io for cold calling. Our system works like this. Our marketing team use pipedrive to send out email to possible leads and follow up with them and when it results in a successful response from the prospect the sales team collects the phone numbers. Then these prospects with phone numbers have been downloaded to csv and transferred to Close.io CRM for sales team. Then they do all the cold calling with in Close.io CRM. Our department also have access to this CRM to make support calls later on. We can say our sales team's productivity has increased a lot after implementing this CRM. They do not need to manually do the sorting and recording of calls made and everything can be done in settings just one time.

Desvantagens

When importing the prospects from a CSV if there are duplicates in the file, it doesn't detect that and gets added just like an other contact. There are no option to segment the contact in to different categories.

Not a CRM

Avaliado em 14/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In the end it's very expensive for a bulk lead calling tool.

Vantagens

This is a great tool if you are just bulk burning through new biz leads and have a fast sales cycle. the calling through Close.io is great, call recording great, ability to create custom lists for lead calling also great

Desvantagens

This is not a CRM period! I would only recommend this if you were integrating it with a dedicated CRM system. The notes are chaotic and very difficult to look back through history and find important past conversations. There is no ability to do ANY form of contract management once a customer is closed and there is also no ability to attach anything to the opportunity info. So if you have a relevant presentation or any documentation relevant to a potential sale you best save it in a google drive and make a custom field to stick the link in.

5.0/10
Dean P.

Great CRM for Early Stage Companies

Avaliado em 03/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For an early stage company I think Close.io has everything you'll possibly need. The higher tier plans also let you forgo a phone system in your office to make it even more cost effective.

Overall the system is very easy to use and the visual layout of the platform is very nice. And really most of the basic things you'd need out of a CRM are all there.

My only qualm with this system is that there are minor annoyances like not being able to unmerge leads in the event you accidentally might have done so. And overall contact management could be slightly improved but it's not enough to ruin the experience in my opinion.

Vantagens

I really like the ease of use and graphical interface. I also love that I'm able to dial straight from the platform and the templating system is fairly easy to use as well.

Desvantagens

Contact and lead management could be slightly improved. Unmerging leads is not possible from what I can understand so be careful not to merge the wrong leads. Also if your working specific verticals, it's nice to be able to port a contact from one lead to another should they have switched companies but that's not a possibility either.

Resposta do Elastic

Thanks, Dean, we're happy that our inside sales CRM is serving you well! We've passed your feedback on to the product team.

Close.io Review

Avaliado em 07/08/2018

Vantagens

I like that you are able to track all forms of communication with a potential business. You can crack phone calls, notes, text messages all in the order that you had the conversation with your business. I also like that you are allowed to send text messages to business if they are hard to get a hold of via phone call.

Desvantagens

I think that they could have better integration with other platforms. Our support team uses fresh desk and fresh chat as their source of emails and chats and with no integration it makes it hard for the support person to see the conversation that goes on between the sale person and the customer without having close.io open.

7.0/10
Bronne B.

Far Superior to Salesforce

Avaliado em 04/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I just want anyone reading this to know that I went from using Close to using Salesforce. Originally I didn't think Close was anything particularly special, because I hadn't tried out any other CRMs. Working with Salesforce has made me change my mind completely - Close is a far superior product.

Vantagens

Extremely intuitive, clean and smooth. Intelligently designed and sets you and your employees up with a great work flow to stay organized

Desvantagens

The view set ups can take some getting used to (IF, OR, AND) but once you have it figured out your workflow will go so smoothly.

Tayler U.

Close helps you close.

Avaliado em 16/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The sales team uses close everyday. It has helped us stay organized, keep customer data up to date and stay on top of opportunities.

Vantagens

-Easy for the team to use.
-Calling system is great
-Fast customer Service.
-Call recording is fantastic.
-Easy onboarding

Desvantagens

-Reporting is lacking for what we need. We would like to see more detailed reporting.
-Company Hierarchy. No way to easily setup parent and child companies
- Limited field for opportunities
-Smartviews are difficult to use.
- Few direct Integrations.

Jordan T.

Great Sales Tracking Management

Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Close.io is great for tracking leads and customer bases and the communication timeline as well.

Vantagens

My favorite thing about Close.io is the ability to add custom fields that help with reporting and overall ease of use. Also being able to call directly from the software and have the calls recorded and task creations are very simple.

Desvantagens

The user interface could use some improvement. The flow of things can sometimes get a little chaotic so creates extra time to learn the system.

Samantha L.

Works as promised

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Close has been great and their customer support is really awesome.

Vantagens

Close is an easy way to keep track of leads and customers alike. We can set tasks, see who is calling, and have visibility to communication the client has had with other people in the company.

Desvantagens

I really don’t have many complaints. One tiny nitpicky thing: the icon in my tool bar continues to bounce even after someone else has answered a call. It can get confusing.

A must-have for sales

Avaliado em 18/03/2018

Vantagens

As a huge fan, I have nothing but great things to say.

Some of the biggest wins:

-Fast interface
-Robust and extremely powerful search tools
-Syncs with gmail (IMAP) perfectly.
-Ability to set custom SMTP servers for outbound email, while maintaining sync for inbound.
-Excellent support team
-Custom variables for leads. Allows sales team to get additional key insights
-Tasks manager and assignment

Desvantagens

Only one feature that I can currently think of that I'd love to see and that's the ability to add custom fields to contacts within a lead.

Josh C.
Traduzir com Google

Turns you into a selling machine

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 18/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Vantagens

Close.io shines in two ways-- no data entry and the follow up system.
No data entry means that it's reading your emails and syncing the CRM with the activity. You can also call through their phone number and it logs your phone calls to the CRM.

Follow up system. Following up until you get a No is key to sales success. Close.io builds this in to the CRM so that you see who to follow up everyday and can jus work down the list.

Desvantagens

I don't think of Close.io as having data integration with other services on a first class level. May be wrong, but that's my impression.

Traduzir com Google

Great simple CRM that we actually use

Avaliado em 10/05/2018

Vantagens

Close integrates all of our customer communication into one place to make it really easy to use. Because it integrates with calling and email, most communication gets automatically logged so there isn't that annoying extra step. And because we're already in it while interacting with customers, adding notes is natural. The result is a CRM system that is up to date and gets used.

Desvantagens

I'd like prettier reporting. The reporting screen basically counts and filters to give a table of results. I would love to have this visualize pipelines and allow us to drill down on results in a more visual way.

Yevgeniy S.
Traduzir com Google

Great solution for medium sales teams

Avaliado em 14/06/2018

Vantagens

We've used close.io for a few years for our sales team. It has nearly any feature that you'll need. It has incredibly good system for follow ups and sales tracking.

Desvantagens

This is not really needed when you have just a couple of salespersons and price starting from per mo is really high.

Shaun L.

One of the best CRMs

Avaliado em 11/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

One of the best crms I have ever used

Vantagens

It pretty much has every feature built into it. Very simple to use and easy to look at.
Very fast and boots quick

Desvantagens

Dashboard could be a bit better but very easy to set it up for great lead generation
Must download the application

Robert A.

Close.io treated me well

Avaliado em 07/11/2017

Vantagens

Super simple for making phone calls and sending emails. Easy workflows for inside sales reps, you can make a lot of calls quickly.

Desvantagens

The reporting is pretty barebones, but I know that's something they've been bulking up over time.

Chhavi B.
Traduzir com Google

Best inside sales CRM out there!

Avaliado em 16/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

I like their all in one feature package - outreach can be done via call, sms, email. Each feature is beautifully designed.
I also really like Smart Views

Desvantagens

No cons really. It's a little more expensive than other CRMs out there - but I totally understand because the features they provide at this price point eliminates need for any other app in my sales workflow.

Traduzir com Google

Most your organization will ask, "why aren't we using Salesforce?"

Avaliado em 18/11/2018

Skip it.

Vantagens

Great if you have the patience and developments resources to help you customize everything. API is good, but for most non-enterprise organizations, who has time to be messing with APIs? Built in VoIP is a nice feature, but do your math and make sure the price is worth it.

Desvantagens

- Searching for data is near impossible. Can't filter for anything logically without getting into "raw queries," so you better be half an engineer if you want to search for anything.
- Reporting is a joke. The reporting tools might as well not exist. Be prepared to ask developers to leverage the API and sync into some other tool.
- No matter what they may sell you, it's a CRM best used with small sales teams. It's not for account management or companies that expect anyone without an engineering degree to figure out how to analyze the data inside of it.

3.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Great CRM that understands its user

Avaliado em 31/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would advise this product to anyone, the pricing is correct, the product is great and does not try to lock you in but retains you through customer satisfaction.

Vantagens

The simplicity yet power of this CRM system is exactly what a growing company needs. It is also fantastic that the product comes with an API that can help to automate your tasks and connect the CRM to other products.

Desvantagens

The user interface of the emails could be smarter and give a better oversight!

Traduzir com Google

Close.io is a common sense simplistic software platform that streamlines my entire day.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 09/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Close.io is simple software package that incorporated "common sense" into their sales process to help drive efficiencies in a sales persons daily outbound and inbound activity. Close.io allows me to make phone calls quicker, take notes, send emails & text messages in one simple to use UI.

Vantagens

I love that I can make phone calls out of Close.io using my contact information for any given prospect. It integrates with my email system and captures all my outbound and inbound email traffic and keeps a record of it. The UI is also simple and the sales workflow is better streamlined then saleforce.com in my opinion. I wasn't a fan in the beginning, but after about 2 weeks I loved it's functionality and ease of use.

Desvantagens

It took me a while to get adjusted to their process methodology and in the beginning found it cumbersome and clunky.

Good For A Small Sales Team, in The Early Days

Avaliado em 07/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

On a larger scale, Close becomes really impractical. Sales agents lose track of contacts, there's no meaningful data analysis that can be done because of a lack of tagging and order. It's a good package to start out with, but I find that companies move along quickly for more powerful and useful products.

- really easy to use
- stripped down to the bare minimum, not many tabs for the sales team to navigate
- new email chain function is impractical as it's a manual task to set up for so few sales contacts
- customer support a few years ago was bad but has improved greatly
- price

Desvantagens

- hard to extract data in a meaningful way. The search functionality is quite rudimentary
- data analysis is barely existent
- insufficient tagging
- feels like a doctored spreadsheet with nicer formatting but less usability

6.0/10
Chris R.

The best CRM I've used

Avaliado em 28/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Used it daily as a sales rep and it made managing everyone and seeing all communication simple and allowed me to spend less time tinkering and more time closing sales. It does a great job of getting out of the way so you can focus on what's important.

Vantagens

So uncomplicated and straightforward to use. CRMs can be a real pain, and this one is a joy.

Desvantagens

Although it's packed with value, it's still pricey compared to competitors. However, if you can do it, I still recommend it.

Powerful DUmb Tool

Avaliado em 14/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales. Closing. This is what CLose IO is best for. If you want it to do complicated tasks it would start breaking up and tearing down into nothing. For smile and dial, this is the best.

Vantagens

Love the fact that I can power dial a bunch of people and drop voice mails. This is a godsend for my team.

Desvantagens

Stupid workflows, automations were really horrible and was set up poorly by the agent who worked and never was working correctly for 9 months.

Isaiah E.
Traduzir com Google

A modern and functional touch to CRM

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 18/06/2018

Vantagens

Coming from Salesforce and other CRM services, Close.io shines a much needed light for our sales team. They follow industry standards and have every feature that I've been used to having. I incredibly appreciate the ability to call and track phone calls directly from the app.

Desvantagens

The desktop app is where it's all at, but I would appreciate a more fine-tuned web and mobile app considering what we pay and what other services offer.

Tedi A.

A Waste!!

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Horrific. I am here to warn others. Do NOT get yourself wrapped up with them. It is a horrific experience! They are there for one purpose and one purpose alone: to extort you, in any way they can find, for your credit card. They don't even hide it.

Vantagens

This software was a colossal waste!! DO NOT waste your time or money!! I used this software for less than a week before they were snooping around dictating my business practices and interrupting my business transactions. I am absolutely disgusted by this service. I tried to get get a hold of the sales rep 5 (FIVE) times and each and every time it goes to voicemail. They don't work weekends and wont answer you on weekends, so don't bother. They will email you a week later and if there are technical difficulties, they absolutely will not talk to you in a timely manner, they will just shut your acount down. THEN they tried to extort me for my credit card in reward for their terrible sales and joke in the form of what they call "tech support/customer service". Ridiculous! I lost so much money dealing with them! It was a horrific experience!

Desvantagens

The joke they call "customer service/tech support". It's an extortion scheme!

0.0/10
Juan V.

Best CRM I have used!

Avaliado em 05/11/2018

Vantagens

The best CRM tool I have used, loved the interface that is literally all in one, recorded calls to review of my teams sales calls. Texts emails etc.

None! Best CRM system I've used! Definitely recommend