ERPAG

4,6 (326)
Escreva uma avaliação!
ERP para pequenas e médias empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

326 avaliações

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Avaliado em 10/10/2018

Vantagens

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Desvantagens

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Christian
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Has the potential to be something amazing

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

Vantagens

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review

The software has some great functionality and is 90% there

- Generate Purchase Orders
- Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock
- Set minimum order quantities
-Set up Bills of Materials
-Create supplier price lists
- Customise your view and reports
-Generate QR codes
- Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves
- Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials

It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

Desvantagens

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system

-This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data
-You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient
-The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work
-A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order
- On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock
- They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do

There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

Razões para mudar para o ERPAG

At first the support was helpful and engaging. They have grown nicely and have huge potential but the inability to listen to customers and evolve will be their downfall in my opinion
Luciano
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ERPAG is perfect for our business

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

Vantagens

It is a very intuitive system, and no previous knowledge is needed to use it.

Desvantagens

We who live in a country that speaks Spanish, some technical issues of the system are difficult

Bryan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Well worth the money and time investment

Avaliado em 29/01/2024

Overall, it has been fantastic. It has really streamlined several of our processes. We are a small, growing company and I feel that this software has helped us grow (and understand where our growth is coming from).

Vantagens

Ease of use, Cost, Customer service is fantastic.

Desvantagens

There are a few small limitations building reports but nothing that is a deal breaker for us.

Joy
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love Love Love This software!!!

Avaliado em 02/09/2021

Vantagens

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Desvantagens

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Razões para mudar para o ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Ratanachai
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Vantagens

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Desvantagens

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Damien
  • Setor: Automotivo

Ocean Roads ERP Feasibility Study

Avaliado em 06/06/2022

Manufacturing tracking and productivity, freeing up managers by putting job stages and tasks on a screen for manufacturing staff so they can keep working without seeking constant guidance from a supervisor.
Tracking job time and expense and employee efficiency.

Vantagens

Simple in its layout and use but remaining very powerful in its ability, I have only used the mobile app briefly but it was a great experience.

Desvantagens

We manufacture in three separate workshops in separate parts of the country and each location manufactures some of the same products, Because of the location differences each workshop has different suppliers for parts/raw materials, A feature that would be handy would be the option when creating a product based on bill of materials have the ability to create multiple bill of materials based on warehouse and have the option when that product is chosen in a sales order the sales person can select the appropriate warehouse and then the correct purchase orders are created for the correct suppliers.

ERPNext

Razões para mudar para o ERPAG

We haven't chosen ERPAG as yet but so far in the free trial we are very happy with the ability and ease of use of the software.
JOON HYUK
  • Setor: Importação e exportação

Just started

Avaliado em 08/08/2019

Vantagens

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Desvantagens

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Software anterior

Teamwork.com

Razões para mudar para o ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
Tyler

Erpag Review

Avaliado em 08/09/2022

I am still on the trial, but overall I am impressed by the features Erpag offers for the price.

Vantagens

I'm impressed by Erpag's suite of features for manufacturing and inventory control. It is a great platform to manage production materials and workorders.

Desvantagens

I have experienced a handful of crashes and other minor bugs. The type of tasks that can be performed in the app are limited.

Razões para escolher o ERPAG

OpenBOM does not provide sufficient tools to meet our accounting and inventory control requirements.

Price, Features
Dennis
Dennis
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

Avaliado em 14/02/2022

I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

Vantagens

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way.

I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

Desvantagens

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

Steve
  • Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Avaliado em 29/04/2020

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Vantagens

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Desvantagens

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Sylvia
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Avaliado em 23/03/2020

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Vantagens

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Desvantagens

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Bryan
  • Setor: Importação e exportação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Product with a good price tag

Avaliado em 18/03/2021

So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Vantagens

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business.
Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Desvantagens

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Abbey
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Avaliado em 12/08/2020

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Vantagens

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Desvantagens

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Razões para escolher o ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Razões para mudar para o ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.
Jane
  • Setor: Automotivo

Outstanding customer support

Avaliado em 06/08/2018

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Vantagens

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Desvantagens

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Avaliado em 07/08/2017

Centralize all information online anywhere

Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Desvantagens

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

Mohammad

ERP for Manufacturers

Avaliado em 23/10/2023

Vantagens

- the level of control that can be made on each process.- ease of importing/exporting almost everything.- support is super quick.

Desvantagens

- quality control is missing. It can be done in alternative ways but it's better to have a QC module.

François
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Straight to the Point

Avaliado em 06/06/2019

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Vantagens

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Desvantagens

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Odoo e NetSuite

Software anterior

Odoo e NetSuite
Dan

• Suporte ao cliente

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Desvantagens

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Grant
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Fantastic ERP that is very scalable

Avaliado em 11/04/2022

a Super product that is real bang for buck!

a Super product that is real bang for buck!

Vantagens

Ease of manufacturing, Order processing and how customizable everything is

Desvantagens

I wish there were a little more API customization and ability to auto call orders from marketplace platforms.
Also the xero integration forces you to choose one selling COA so if you sell from multiple warehouse locations you cant separate what account it should push to so then you have manually change the sale account in XERO... that is a mission

Gonzalo
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Congratulations!!!!

Avaliado em 02/05/2020

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Vantagens

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team.
The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Desvantagens

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

price and funtions

Price and performance
ramon
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

CEO

Avaliado em 09/10/2018

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Vantagens

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Desvantagens

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

RICHARD

Fantastic

Avaliado em 09/06/2018

Vantagens

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Desvantagens

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

Keith

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Erpag is simply amazing, and customer support if phenomenal!!!

Avaliado em 14/03/2020

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Vantagens

They are always willing to adapt and customize areas that require additional functionality.

Desvantagens

Sometimes difficult to navigate and setup. Too much functionality.

Ayman
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

AMAZING ERP solution with even better service!

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

Vantagens

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget! The service alone is priceless. They team is so responsive and ready to help at all times. Once you’ve mastered the application, there’s no turning back! Great ERP solution!

Desvantagens

The team has been quite responsive in tackling our challenges and they’ve even worked on implementing new features to cater to our needs. At this point, I can’t give anything but praise.