571 avaliações
NetSuite

NetSuite

Pacote de ERP e gestão empresarial em nuvem

4,2 /5 (571 avaliações)
Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Controller at Non-Profit Legal Service Provider

Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have used NetSuite for two years now. The Software saves us lots of time and makes our job easier.

Vantagens

User friendly software!!! Great for custom reporting and searches, able to import payroll in a few minutes, drill down feature, web-based you can use anywhere and open multiple windows at the same time. The ability to scan in AP backup which saves space and time on billing and audits, recent activity allows you to find what you did last quickly, dashboard can be customized to specific users - shows key performance indicators such as bank balances, sales & expense versus other periods. There are workflows to automate task such as vendor approvals, customer service and all NetSuite employees are very friendly and extremely helpful. Also being a non-profit, NetSuite employees volunteer their time with through Pro Bono projects - we have used this three times with great results.

Desvantagens

Any hurdles or issues that i have had were solved by reaching out to NetSuite. One year I was having difficulty printing 1099's but customer service helped get me on track.

Adeoye A.
Setor: Administração pública

Great Cloud Based System

Avaliado em 29/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It just made everything faster and more efficient. Purchase Orders, Invoices, reports could all be done electronically and without much effort. There was a system log to hold people accountable. Anything late, altered, changed, etc could be seen and noted(date, person, and time down to the second). Departments no longer had to wait for a meeting to know their budgets. They could log in and see the numbers in real time. The customer service team always responded fast and helped me with the problems I had. We could also store invoices and check copies onto their secured server. So basically this helped the office become more efficient while going green.

Vantagens

That it is cloud based. This helped me solve a lot of problems when I was not physically in my office. If I was sick, on vacation, or away from the office at night I could still answer questions. I didn't need to drive in and log into the software that was on the company server.

Desvantagens

There is a lot to the system. While it can most likely do everything you need it to, there is also a learning curb that comes with it. Some of it can be self taught, while others can be covered via a youtube video. For other issues you need help on you would need to contact the customer service team. So basically the thing I liked least was that there is so much that sometimes it is hard to find what you need.

James L.

Still deciding

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 12/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am still undecided on my over all feel for it. It has a lot of functionality, but has a big learning curve on how to use all of it.

Vantagens

It has a lot of functionality and available data. It is customizable for your business and your individual needs.

Desvantagens

It can be clunky at times and not as user friendly as I would like, but I am still learning the software.

Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Too Complicated for Daily Use

Avaliado em 09/07/2015
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Netsuite was chosen by our company around 9 months ago and has been in use since January 2015. Implementation was long process and was expensive. Costs include the purchase of main licence, an expensive per-person licence, paying a consulting firm to run the implementation project and having a dedicated in-house employee as "admin" to support the other users.
Netsuite has brought some great changes to our company and improved our record keeping hugely. It has also brought transparency to many of the processes and highlighted bottlenecks.
There are many downsides however, we have run into a plethora of technical problems with logic and programming along the way, while error messages abound (much to the annoyance and over-work of the consultant's team). All of the glitches have been worked out and customer service from the NS themselves has been extremely fast and professional.
Adding to the downsides, Netsuite is probably the LEAST intuitive system I have used since the 90s. It really seems like it is stuck in the past. There are hardly any icons, no drag and drop and navigation is inconsistent. Additionally, as a general manager, I need to extract information and data quickly and easily, but I cannot. Every time I want to extract data I have to go to our in-house admin for her to "write a search" in a logic/language that took her months to learn. Nobody else has time to learn that, so nobody else can do it. To my knowledge, NS has poor graphing capabilities and is very rigid in that I cannot easily change the way data is displayed once it is graphed. Usually, if I want data and I have not got time to wait for the admin to write the search pattern for me, I just export a large amount of data with a predefined/standard search and filter it and graph it with Excel - but this always begs the question, why are we paying through the nose for a program (NS) that is so difficult to use that it forces me to use another program (Excel) to make up for its inadequacies?
I could go on with the downsides of how unusable it is from a manger's point of view - there is a lot to say, but I think you get the picture.
The biggest downfall of Netsuite for me is that it is so hard to use that staff really do not want to use it. This is particularly evident in the sales department. They will only really use it for what they really have to use it for: making quotes, so we lose out. Customer data does not get sufficiently recorded, project details are lacking, contacts are hard to look up, customer account history is never recorded (we can't even find the field to put that in). Other systems we used before, e.g. Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and even Excel, are easy to use and therefore get used by the staff. A system such as Netsuite might have a beautifully coded backend, but if it discourages use through extreme user-unfriendliness, it becomes an almost useless system.

Solid back end
Keeps excellent and accurate records that are easily audited
Brings transparency to processes

Desvantagens

Too difficult to use and therefore staff refrain from using it for all but the most essential tasks
Requires an in-house expert to help run the system
Requires months of repeated training to get staff up to speed
Poor for tracking customer account history
Extremely difficult to extract and graph the data that you need from it
Rigid and hard to change display and parameters of any data displays
Very expensive

Efrain G.
Setor: Varejistas

Powerful ERP

Avaliado em 23/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is a very powerful ERP, especially its purchasing and inventory management modules and make work much easier and efficient. It allows you to connect in any device in any network. Overall I've had a great experience with NetSuite and I wish more companies used it.

Vantagens

The most important reason why we switched to NetSuite is that it allows you to access in any computer, anywhere, without having to be connected to the organization's network. This allows you to get work done at home, when needed. It has a lot of logistics modules based on your needs, like financials, human resources, manufacturing management, inventory, management, sales, management and purchasing management, among others. For my particular area of work, inventory management is great and is better than its competitors

Desvantagens

Modules are restricted to different areas within the organization but sometimes you need a function or tool from a module you don't have access to. In this case, you have to contact the administrator and ask for permission, making the process a bit tedious. Reports' designs could be slightly better and allow more customization.

Joy G.
Setor: Roupa e moda

Powerful program with quirks

Avaliado em 13/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before NetSuite, we were split between separate programs, NetSuite allowed us to do all business in one program - customer service, order processing, inventory, purchasing, shipping, accounting. It is able to integrate with many other programs, allowing for (mostly) seamless order sync'ing and live inventory levels. Essential with a company selling wholesale, retail and a direct to consumer website.

Vantagens

- great reporting and searching tools
- combines all company needs - customer records, transactions, accounting, inventory
- easy to integrate with most major programs
- highly customize-able
- easy to assign "roles" to employees to only access what they need in their positions
- mostly easy to use and informative help section

Desvantagens

- searching and reporting can be tricky with label names differing
- expensive to start, maintain and update
- quirks that shouldn't be an issue - like applying credit memos to sales orders

Scott B.
Setor: Contabilidade
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

NetSuite can handle most any business

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 12/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

NetSuite is a very stable and customizable software that can handle almost any business. The software works will for midsize businesses as it can be cost prohibitive for smaller companies.

Vantagens

NetSuite is customizable for most any business. Once set up, the software is easy to use. The software is very stable and reliable. No downtime and you can access it from any web browser.

Desvantagens

Setup can be somewhat complicated. There are so many features to set up you may require professional services to set up the software to be able to use it. NetSuite's licensing fees add up and get expensive with more users and features. Cost can be prohibitive for some smaller businesses.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Meagan D.

Benefits of NetSuite

Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

NetSuite has helped us generate great insight into our business.

Vantagens

The ability to customize and build reports is very useful. There are several things that come standard but everything can be customized for your specific way of business.

Desvantagens

NetSuite can be very intimidating when first learning the software.

Maha M.
Setor: Automotivo

Netsuite evaluation

Avaliado em 25/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Inventory Management, multiple businesses.

Vantagens

It is dynamic and can do many things, lots of functionality.

Desvantagens

It is very difficult for the average person to work in NS. It takes a lot of training and users must work in specific areas of NS due to this complexity.
The trainees make it sound it is easy to use, but it is not.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Setor: Entretenimento

Always running into issues

Avaliado em 04/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Negative. Rather than reduce the workload at the company, it seems to have mostly increased that workload and shifted it to other departments.

Vantagens

I like having a cloud-based database where I can look up inventory and pricing and billing history information. (When those features actually work.)

Desvantagens

They've never been able to complete a successful integration between NetSuite and our eCommerce web store (though one of their approved vendors managed to spend an entire year and a LOT of money building a connection that has never worked). As a result, our finance team still has to enter all of the data manually on a monthly basis. It's also been inflexible when entering large sales orders for invoicing into the system. Each line has to be entered manually, which takes a lot of extra time.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Eric L.
Traduzido para o Português

A future proof platform for your business

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It’s hands down the best platform on the market for distributors. With Amazon’s impact on B2B eCommerce distributors are looking for new eCommerce avenues and NetSuite seamlessly provides this as a part of the solution.

Vantagens

Throughout my career I have worked with a lot of enterprise software platforms. The thing I like most about NetSuite is the ease of administration/maintenance and flexibility. It is an ERP, CRM, eCommerce and Business process development platform in one. Users are hard-pressed to find a business case they can’t be custom developed a NetSuite with ease well writing through future software upgrades without headaches. This is extremely rare in enterprise software platforms. NetSuite is a future-proof platform for your business, you can’t outgrow it, you won’t have to worry about upgrades ever again, not to mention you will only have one system to run your entire business. You can’t find that any where else!

Desvantagens

The user interface has been somewhat outdated, but this is common in enterprise software and NetSuite is making huge strides to improve the GUI. Also the ability to slice and dice data on dashboards is a welcome feature coming in the next few releases.

Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

NetSuite - Great ERP for mid-size/private companies

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

NetSuite is great overall. We have reliable numbers and the ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis. We have been able to automate a lot of processes (expenses, amortization, sales tax) and the interface is generally user-friendly.

Vantagens

NetSuite is scalable. I've used NetSuite at a company that was doing $200M+ in revenue and a company that is at $60M in revenue. I also really enjoy that NetSuite can be almost completely customized to your industry and business. NetSuite provides for a lot of automation of processes that Quickbooks cannot handle. It is also a better source of record-keeping as everything is somewhat seamlessly connected.

The batch upload of journal entries/transactions and upload in general is extremely useful and saves so much time.

My previous company used the Fixed Asset Module which was great for record keeping and for systematically recording amortization on a monthly basis. This was also extremely useful to ensure that our policy was uploaded as the amortization rule set, reducing errors in the amount of amortization per asset. The ability to report on the total assets and have their history in one spot proved useful for our audit.

Currently, we are implementing rules for 606 and the multi-book and ARM add-ons have proven very useful for our reporting purposes. I really enjoy NetSuite's use of rules for transactions as they can vary from company to company and item sku to item sku.

I love the saved search function too! So much flexibility for creating reports helps us create reports for month-end reconciliation purposes.

Desvantagens

SuiteAnswers has a terrible algorithm for their search bar. The system is also not as intuitive as others since the actual home screen itself is customized by role. We have also run into the need for an consultant/more technical administrator to provide working scripts for some of our reporting. People with NetSuite should not expect the system to do everything perfectly, sadly the call center is far less helpful than the US-based consultants at NetSuite. However, you can always escalate to your sales rep.

Our solution is hosted and at times runs slower than I would prefer. I wonder if there is a way to increase the speed at which we can click through multiple cells or post a large amount of journal entries.

Traduzido para o Português

After you climb a steep learning curve, NetSuite is incredibly powerful.

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were able to have a single source of truth for our customer, vendor lists, for inventory, and for financials. Once our system was implemented, gaps analyzed and filled, and users trained, NetSuite has been an effective platform for our business.

Vantagens

NetSuite is an extremely powerful and inclusive package of applications that are extremely well-integrated.

For SMBs who've outgrown Quickbooks or other "smaller" accounting packages, it's a major improvement.

For manufacturing concerns looking to gain more traction and control over their processes, it is far beyond what lower-priced ERP systems provide. Again, it us a major improvement.

NetSuite is extremely extensible through external interfaces, 3rd party add-ons, internal scripting and through customizations.

Implemented correctly, it is relatively fast, and with its browser-based interface, there are no client issues and never any need for IT to upgrade a client version on every workstation because a new feature-set has been implemented.

It's CRM is adequate, useful, and given NetSuite's signature internal integration, it is easy to implement an effective lead-to-cash system.

The ecosystem also has multiple vendors who sell integration services, for example, there are a number of SalesForce to Netsuite integration partners who can (relatively) quickly connect the two systems. On the backside, the same is true of many popular shipping, warehouse management and other packages. Or, you can roll your own JSON connectivity.

Desvantagens

NetSuite is not easily deployed, and requires expertise to get things mostly right the first time. They address this in their ecosystem by encouraging customers to work with NetSuite partners -- VAR firms that have undergone certifications -- to deploy the system.

There is a steep learning curve, even for system analysts familiar with other ERP, CRM and web commerce platforms.

There is a saying in the NetSuite community that is very true: "you can do anything with NetSuite, but it is going to cost you." Those costs may be development hours for internal developers, fees paid to partners, license costs for addons and integrations, etc. etc. Count on it with any major NS effort.

NetSuite is usually quite reliable, but it can and will "get slow" from time to time, and there are infrequent outages that can last a few minutes to an hour or more. These never come at a good time (is there ever a good time?) and getting information regarding status of repairs can be frustrating.

Free advice: vett your NetSuite partner carefully, and make sure that they can and will provide effective ongoing support. Some firms are better than others at this, and it is a good question to ask references before you hire anyone.

Plan on your implementation taking longer than you expect. This is true with most ERP implementations, NetSuite included.

Support from the company itself can be an exercise in frustration, but persistence and insistence can really help.

Full Featured Cloud Based Solution

Avaliado em 25/02/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Our company performed a lengthy evaluation of ERP solutions to move to in order to enhance our capabilities and support our expanding business. NetSuite offered the most robust cloud solution at the lowest price (best value solution). We are an import/export wholesale distributor with the need for multi-company, multi-currency capabilities. We have five separate legal entities with three primary operating entities and use public warehousing (more than 15 locations), so being able to report on an individual and consolidated basis was essential. Despite these needs, we are a small company in terms of employees (less than 25). NetSuite's OneWorld product was key to meeting our needs and as a cloud based solution we can maintain with limited staff. As the Controller I am the main administrator of our NetSuite solution, with no IT staff. NetSuite has delivered on their promise, providing a robust solution that provides a full-featured dashboard to monitor key performance indicators, easy secure access from anywhere, mobile capabilities, robust reporting capabilities and very customizable to meet business needs.

Easy to use.
Can be set-up and running in a short time-frame (90 to 120 days).
Good, proven implementation method that essentially is done with remote support via web-ex sessions.
Full featured dashboard with short-cuts
Email alerts to keep you informed of key data changes or approvals needed
Web storefront
Very easy to customize or configure to meet your business needs
Robust reporting
Easy navigation with short-cuts and global (Google) type search capabilities for finding transactions, communications, customer, vendor or employee records.
Always updated to latest version (version updates twice year)
Can fully support with no IT staff, making use of NetSuite support as needed, however, most questions and issues can be resolved by using NetSuite's SuiteAnswers self-service solution area and extensive online help that is part of the ERP system.
Great online training tools

Desvantagens

Support is responsive, but depending on level of support purchased can take awhile to get answers and issues resolved. We have Silver Support which is limited to submitting cases on-line and waiting for NetSuite support to respond by email or call. NetSuite does assign an Account Manager who can be contacted by phone anytime to help expedite support issues as needed.
Complex system that is very configurable to meet your needs, but this creates a lot of noise as there are many things you may not need or use, making the software somewhat confusing and cumbersome to use at times.
Must have good internet connection and bandwidth to ensure good performance. Uptime is high (99.8%), but when not working all you can do is monitor and wait for NetSuite to fix issues. Longest downtime we've had is 45 minutes.

Andrew M.
Setor: Materiais de construção
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Integrated Cloud based software simplifies overall control of company

Vantagens

The fact that you always have access to all your information and that it is always current.
Do not have to worry about the security of my information.
System is updated on an ongoing basis.
Integrated ERP and CRM.
Everyone in the company has access to information regarding their area of responsibility.

Desvantagens

We have partnered with Netsuites for the long term. We rely on them not to exploit the fact that we are tied in with them on a subscription basis. We have no guarantees with regards to future pricing.

Connie V.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Traduzido para o Português

NetSuite - Robust and customizable, but everything is an add-on.

Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

NetSuite is a robust ERP system that I would generally recommend for medium to larger businesses. If you can get past the implementation phase, it is generally very easy to maintain. If you need a lot of customization for your business processes, be prepared to manage and test the customization extensively, as there are lots of nuances that can be missed during the testing phases that can prove very difficult later to fix when additional workflows or scripts are in place.

Vantagens

It's a reliable, secure, and easily accessible cloud service. The platform is robust, and has highly customization forms and reporting, as well as a a lot of integration potential.

Desvantagens

The software is very expensive, and a lot of times, you will need to do heavy customization to have it fit your needs. You will need at least one full time staff on hand to manage the software as an administrator, and the training is very expensive as well. Most advanced features are an add-on, and are not cheap either. While robust, this software isn't ideal for smaller businesses because of its price tag.

Once you get the software up and running, it is very easy to maintain. However, implementation can be difficult, and success varies with the amount of customization you may need. NetSuite professional services, who offers customization build outs, generally leaves a lot to be desired. Most of their professional services providers were off-shore, and at times difficult to communicate with.

Kent K.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Not for the feint of heart but very powerful

Avaliado em 12/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are looking for a system you can log into and in a few days be fluent and feel comfortable, NetSuite isn't for you. It is an extremely powerful and flexible system. That power and flexibility brings a high level of complexity.

I'm a consultant that recently helped a company move from Peachtree to NetSuite including all their accounting processes and their website. It was a complex process that took a strong attention to detail and much forethought. It isn't something you'll do in a month. Now 1.5 years later, that company is thrilled with their choice. Sales are way up because of the improved website. Customer service ratings have skyrocketed because the CSRs now have a complete picture of the customer and all their interactions including website, phone, and email. The business owner has a much more detailed image of the business and is able to make decisions faster that have a positive impact on the business. Before NetSuite there was much more guesswork. Now decisions are based on actual data.

All this doesn't come cheaply or easily. NetSuite can be tuned to your business in nearly infinite ways. I still fine tune their experience on a daily basis a year later. Customizing emails, pdfs, transaction screens and more. All this pays off with more efficiency in all aspects of the business.

If you are looking for fast and simple, you will be very disappointed. If you are looking for something that has the power to do many, many things and you're willing to put in the time and money it takes to get a great return on your investment, you'll be happy.

Power and flexibility.

Complex.

Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Industry leading ERP software

Vantagens

Having worked with a number of different ERP systems over the years I find NetSuite by far the easiest to use not only in terms of usability but also from an Admin and configuration point of view. The interface is bright and easy to use and the ability to customise dashboards is a real advantage. From an admin and business use point of view I also find it excellent. The standard functionality is comprehensive, but it can also be customised to allow you to fit your business processes into the software without having to bespoke it too heavily.

It is also generally fast in terms of response times and there are many advantages to it being cloud based as opposed to being on premise. NetSuite support is also generally good and the fact that the software is automatically updated twice a year in order to release new improvements is also a huge positive.

Desvantagens

Generally I don't have too may cons regarding NetSuite. Sometimes the support can take a while to reply, but that may be more due to timezone differences. Also NetSuite can occasionally roll out bundle updates which change functionality without too much notification. The same is also true of system maintenance, which can sometimes be during business hours, but again this is more due to time zones.

Bethanne A.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

NetSuite is the best accounting/program out there!!

Avaliado em 27/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Makes invoicing fast & very easy. Lots of options & easy to customize this software to make it work for your company & what you are invoicing.

Vantagens

NetSuite can do so many things. It is the easiest program I have ever used for invoicing. It has a lot of different options to choose from that you can utilize. You can tell it to tax a customer/parent company or you can tell it that the company is tax exempt. So everytime you do an invoice for that company it will automatically add or not add the tax. There is even a "file" section that you can upload forms like tax exempt forms, or customer contracts. And it is so easy to bring up a company & see all of the invoices that we have ever made for them in a list. It has made our invoicing streamlined & very straight forward. This software has so many options it's crazy. If anyone in our accounting department can think of something that would be helpful to us on the invoice that is not already there, the president of our company can go into the "back ground" of the software & add & delete fields from our invoicing templates. Love this program!!!

Desvantagens

It can be confusing to figure out how to set up your "Dashboard" for your own specification & usage. Other than that there isn't anything that we don't like about NetSuite!!

Kimberly G.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

The sky is clear in the cloud

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using NetSuite for roughly a year. There were a lot of growing pains. People did not like change. However it is getting better. We are constantly learning new things about the system.

Vantagens

It is more user friendly. We were previously on PeopleSoft Financials for approximately 20 years. It was highly customized and there were a lot of system limitations as far as reports and queries. More of our users are able to run system reports for themselves such as the AR Aging Report.

NetSuite offers more flexibility.

It communicates better with other systems that we use.

I like being able to access NetSuite from any computer since it is in the cloud. With our previous software, we had to access the system through a VPN if we were outside of the office.

I like the global search box

Desvantagens

There are still limitations on some of the saved searches as far as how it pulls in information. For instance, for an AP Report, it can pull in invoice numbers with the vendor, date, amount. If I want it to pull in the check number, this will cause additional lines on the report.

I don't like the journal upload process works. If there are multiple errors in a journal that is being uploaded, only the first error is identified. You have to go through multiple attempts in order to find all the lines with errors. This is time consuming.

Powerful but complex

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall we can invoice customers, pay bills, and report on finances - so it works well.
I do feel like I needs more in-depth training now that I've had more time in the system. We also just use a fraction of what I believe it's capable of.

Vantagens

It's so intricate and complex that I know I could set it up to do whatever I wanted or needed to report on...

Implementation team was very thorough trying to understand how our business processes work.
Integration with Salesforce (via Celigo) is useful.
Keeping track of orders, what's been invoiced and what's been paid, etc. is straight forward.

Desvantagens

... but it's so complex that even making minor adjustments (I.E. edit the invoice template) that it takes a lot of time to research how to do it. There is a Help site, but it's not very useful.

You can buy different levels of Support - which I disagree with. Since we only have the minimal option (only help if something is broken), I have to search online forums to figure out how to make even the minor tweaks. I wish there had been more training on how to make overall setup adjustments.

Our implementation ended before some of the smaller/minor parts were setup. We would need to purchase more hours to finish.

Francisco D.
Setor: Plástico

NetSuite SPI

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

Vantagens

Customization of forms, printed forms, reports, workflows, searches, filters, financials, and user interface.

Desvantagens

limitations on reports, searches, and hard coded functionalities.

Patrick M.
Traduzido para o Português

Upgraded from old ERP system to Netsuite. Took 6 months to cut over to Netsuite and go live.

Avaliado em 22/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Went from software that was designed in 90s to a always up to date top of the line software. Netsuite was the best choice for for we needed to do. it had the ERP side as well as the CRM aspect. In time, if we grew, we could add on the warehouse management module.

Vantagens

The software has a very modern layout, if you have been on a website like facebook, and can use their top tab navigation, then you will be pleased with Netsuite. The program is cloud based, which is get for mobile use. If you can pull up the website, and have a decent size screen, then you get the full experience. Never have to worry about the hardware crashing, with the built in redundancy and backup.

Desvantagens

Data is cloud based, I have purchased the OBDC connection add-on for it, and I still found it hard to get it out with ODBC connection. There was no support for how to setup the connection, and after hours of trail and error, I was told that not all tables as accessible. Many of the reports had to be manually exported and imported into Excel for data manipulation. The Netsuite app was not as useful as a I wish. We had a few scripts running in our environment; but the app did not play nicely with them.

Alex N.

Netsuite review

overall good ERP

Vantagens

Easy to use, its in the cloud, accessible everywhere, good features

Desvantagens

Crashes once in a while, some issues happen, commerce part could be better

Vladimir S.
Setor: Telecomunicações
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Excellent Payroll, Accounting and CRM Platorm - BUT highly unethical company.

Avaliado em 17/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We used to utilize NetSuite in our entire organization, for over 15 years. We used it for our ERP system, our CRM, as well as our e-commerce website, hosted on GoDaddy. It was the centerpiece of our day-to-day operations and our business. Everything was tied into NetSuite. We are a Value Added Reseller of many Telecommunications systems manufacturers for the IT industry. NetSuite handled our e-commerce, order processing, inventory management, accounting, and even some marketing, perfectly. Until one day, they hit us up with a 100% price correction and some pretty bizarre and unethical terms/conditions and even borderline illegal stuff, like ownership and retrieval of our databases.
Luckily we were able to find a company out of Europe, who, despite NetSuite's every effort to obscure and prevent us from leaving, were able to extract, compile and upload all of our data into QuickBooks. Since that day, we've been using QuickBooks, and we cannot be happier with their software and support, as well as wit their business ethics.

Vantagens

Good ERP software, integrated with all the essential CRM, e-commerce and marketing tools, easy to use, great user permission granularity, etc.

Desvantagens

Jacked up prices, extortionist mentality, poor business practices, unprofessional support, machiavellian attitude sales doctrines, etc.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10