Intercom

Mensageiro comercial para relacionamentos com clientes.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

840 avaliações

Guilherme
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Ferramenta robusta e incrível

Avaliado em 11/06/2022

Experiência fácil, prática e intuitiva.

Vantagens

A gestão multicanais da ferramenta é um ponto incrível. Muitas vezes os clientes abrem chamados por canais distintos, porém, o intercom organiza de forma fantástica essa demanda.

Desvantagens

Acredito que o alto custo seja o principal ponto negativo.

David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Intercom is about as close to a perfect piece of software as you can get.

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

You cannot go wrong with Intercom for your sales or customer support needs. It's a fantastic product.

Vantagens

I am a bit of a snob when it comes to User Interfaces. I tend to be very picky, and notice the smallest issue. Intercom is not only a very powerful piece of software but also is as about as close to perfect as you can get.

Desvantagens

Nothing, we only use a fraction of it currently, but each time there is a sales or customer support need in the organization we find Intercom already has the perfect solution to the problem.

Jhara
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

"Intercom makes things easier for us"

Avaliado em 20/06/2022

As I got more familiar with Intercom, I started to value the wealth of useful data and insights it provided. I appreciate how simple it is to communicate with just one consumer or a small group of them using channels like chat and email. To be honest, I feel like there is a lot more out there that I haven't discovered yet. Intercom is the tool to utilize if you want to learn more about how your website or app's visitors are interacting with your content.

Vantagens

It's simple to keep track of connections and clients, plan events, automate processes, and more. Integrates well with a wide variety of other programs we employ. Great for keeping track of our SaaS customers and getting in touch with them through email or in-app messaging. This is also useful for developing automated help, which eliminates the need for our support staff to spend time on routine or trivial questions.

Desvantagens

This led me to avoid reading my mailbox whenever possible. Acclimating to the program required some time because the presentation and formatting of messages were not immediately obvious. Intercom's many technical features and customization possibilities might be overwhelming at first glance.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Intercom is a scam

Avaliado em 03/08/2022

Terrible, avoid

Great UI, but that's about it. Please avoid this company

Desvantagens

Very expensive! You need to pay for many features (in our case Survey add-on) and even then, they don't give you a full feature that you paid for but a limited version of that. To get full functionality of your purchased add-on, you need to upgrade again to a different plan again.

Graziela
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great tool with some improvements needed, but a great ally for support and sales

Avaliado em 03/06/2022

INtercom is very nice, their support, account managers super efficient.
At the same time it has points for improvement from what I've seen from competitors I still prefer the package offered by Intercom

- Chatbots in code
- User-friendly when it comes to aesthetics
- Fast and efficient support
- It has a learning track which makes it easy for new developers

Desvantagens

- Data analysis within the platform is quite poor, which brings the need to cross-check with other tools
- Exporting data results in lack of standardization
- Lack of governance to access team settings like macros, for example

Razões para mudar para o Intercom

I was not in the decision making, I arrived at the company and Intercom was already a hired tool
Edil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The only and the best CRM tool for me

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

I'm using this product for more than 2 years now and have seen all cons and pros. In general, I really like it because it's working as it has to! One more thing, Intercom team is making interesting and helpful webinars quite often what I really like!

Vantagens

Really simple, fast and easy to use CRM platform. It has multiple helpful features such as custom bots, emailing and product tours that I'm using quite often. Also, making a help center in Intercom is such a great experience!

Desvantagens

It has som many features and sometimes some of them do not work properly. And filter+trigger options in emails automation are quite confusing in some moments

Sarah
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best customer support software I've used

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

Vantagens

I have used various customer service platforms in the past (e.g. Zendesk), but Intercom has been the best so far in terms of ease of use, design, and functionality. I frequently use it for live chat and have had no issues so far.

Desvantagens

The dashboards for analyzing chat data are somewhat limited. Perhaps there could also be some kind of AI-enabled issue identifier to track problems across chats. Currently, we do this manually.

Brendon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Highly recommended if you are looking for a tool that you can integrate with other sales and...

Avaliado em 07/06/2022

Vantagens

Highly recommended for systems and tools integration. If you use other platforms that need lead and sales generation, this might be the one you are looking for.

Desvantagens

A little pricy compared to other solutions.

Isabel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I always recommend Intercom to my customers

Avaliado em 30/06/2022

Vantagens

It is easy to use, the interface is beautiful and clean. The functionalities allows me to have a customized conversation with my customers.

Desvantagens

I don't remember anything I don't like.

Chrysanthos
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A very good professional product

Avaliado em 30/06/2022

Generally inercom is a very good profecional product. They have good support, good training materials and they are always releasing new features.

It was reliable
Offers a lot of great features
New features like Series and Guides are pretty usefull
Good customer service
Chats with history is really nice feature
Chat itself works really good...with good quality.

Desvantagens

There are few things I would consider cons about Intercom. Maybe the next two points...
The notification of an incoming chat is poor.
Sending or receiving email needs more work.

Héctor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

De lo mejor a nivel producto, pero con una atención al cliente nefasta

Avaliado em 23/07/2021

Vantagens

A nivel de producto están continuamente evolucionándolo y sacando nuevas funcionalidades que ayudan a crecer tu negocio. Series, para desarrollar campañas a tus clientes es brutal, se puede combinar con mensajes a través de un banner, un mensaje in-app o un email principalmente. Eso sí es un servicio caro. Tiene una herramienta para helpcenter muy práctica y con buena relación calidad-precio. Para soporte por chat con los clientes quizá hay alternativas mucho mejores pero si no requieres de mucha complicación te servirá. Además tiene productos como chatbot, product tours, multitud de integraciones con otras apps y pequeñas funcionalidades que por supuesto incrementarán su coste y no podrás tener todo...
A nivel de integración es bastante sencillo y permite mucha personalización.

Desvantagens

El mayor inconveniente es el inexiste servicio de atención al cliente, para contratar el producto o probar nuevas funcionalidades no tendrás problema pero si realmente te encuentras con un problema grave, por experiencia hemos tenido varios como problemas con la renovación de un contrato o el envío de emails en una campaña, lo más seguro es que o no tengas una respuesta clara o que se vayan pasando la consulta de unos a otros sin ayudarte

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Hector. I appreciate all the feedback around our products and it's good to see you are using a varied amount of them.

I'm sorry that our customer service has let you down. We had a few weeks recently where our customer service was not where we wanted it to be. We have implemented new processes to help improve this and hope that the next time you need customer service, you will find it better.

Thanks,
Eabha (Customer Engagement)

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Engagement with Customers is Great!

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

It is an easy choice if you want to create unique, engaging customer journeys! It also connects to many other tools, so it's a great addition to any software stack.

Vantagens

I like that we are able to gain insight, offer promos, convert leads, provide support, host a help center, and create unique customer journeys right from within one platform. The Inbox feature is very helpful in providing quick and easy support, especially when using the Intercom mobile app!

Desvantagens

There are few things I would consider cons about Intercom. I wish they offered a bit quicker support, as I often wait a day to hear back, but it is a minor detail compared to the value we get from using the platform.

Razões para mudar para o Intercom

At the time, I believe Intercom had been around a bit longer, so offered features outside of just the support desk functionality.

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and let us know how Intercom is helping you create unique, engaging customer journeys as well as integrate so well with your existing etch stack :)

Thanks for your feedback regarding our support response times. These vary based on the urgency of the issue as well as plan, but we always aim to get back as soon as possible. I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to our team here.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

More than a messaging platform

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

We are using Intercom as our main costumer messaging platform in all our ends, from emails to customers to internal communications for our team. Intercom does everything in a neat and easy way.

Vantagens

In a few words, using Intercom is such a wholesome experience with zero to non competitor in the market who can compete with his top notch features and constant improvements. There is always something new in the works to make it even more useful.

Desvantagens

The overall quality of the SaaS is very good, but the price you have to pay for everyone of the features is a bit too much compared to what is offered from the competition, don't get me wrong, being at the top of the list comes with a hefty price tag.

Razões para escolher o Intercom

Our team needed a more robust messaging platform.

HelpCrunch

Razões para mudar para o Intercom

While being a bit more expensier than the competition, the overall quality of Intercom's is hard to match.

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for letting us know how Intercom is helping you manage your communications with your customers and teams.

Thanks too for you feedback regarding our pricing and packaging. Our aim is to align the price you pay to the value you see, and it's a difficult one to get this right for every type of business model. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the right team.

Grégoire
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great product, poor pricing and support

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Intercom helped us provide better support and engage more visitors and clients.

Vantagens

Intercom is super easy to use and implement. It's packed with time-saving features.

Desvantagens

Their support team is driving us crazy. It can take them up to 10 days to reply to a simple question.
Their pricing is also super frustrating. We're paying more than 500€/month. For a company with less than 10 employees and 1,300 paying clients, this is a lot of money.
Despite what we pay, we don't have access to their most recent features.

Help Scout e Crisp

Groove

Razões para mudar para o Intercom

It included a knowledge base.

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Hi Gregoire, thanks for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear we're helping you better support and engage your customers.

I've let your account rep know about your support experience as this is not what we expect.

Kate (Intercom)

A true ecosystem

Avaliado em 02/11/2020

We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

Vantagens

I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up.

Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Desvantagens

Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly.

The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :)

I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query.

When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options.

Peter
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Complete Package

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Vantagens

Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

Desvantagens

While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication.

Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us.

Nathaniel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The really bridge the gap between customers and our service

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

Vantagens

The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too.

Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use.

Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

Desvantagens

There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky).

It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

Liam

Not Much Competition

Avaliado em 01/08/2019

Everything has been fantastic from the Customer Success-led implementation process to it being deployed to our users. Multiple compliments on the feasibility of use since purchasing.

Vantagens

From both the administrative and user perspective, the ease of use and just overall depth of what you can create with the product is very impressive. It allows a great amount of customer support to be automated and simplify it's delivery via articles and a knowledge base that'll continually grow.

Although it's not the biggest feature, as a user, I love that it's focused on getting you an answer/resolution the quickest way possible given the same entry method. Type "adding users" in an application with Intercom support will quickly both deliver you articles that can potentially solve your problem or will also quickly deploy a CSM to you to answer it directly in case it was a bit more complex.

Best part though is the feedback cycle, you're typing exactly what you want to know into the application and if no articles return: New Content Topic.

Desvantagens

Theres really not much. I've run into situations where it was wrongly applied within other organizations and not properly resourced, giving a less than average experience. But that's not as much specific to Intercom themselves.

Given they are the industry leader, it can come at a premium for a larger organizations.

Olark, Confluence e Zendesk

Razões para escolher o Intercom

Overall compatibility with scaling of the company and support infrastructure. Not enough functionality to grow out an effective customer knowledge base that's as simple to approach for customers and internal content builders alike.

Confluence

Razões para mudar para o Intercom

The overall growth of the company and product over the past few years and the speed in which they've been able to push out updates and new features shows a lot of promise over their competitors. Honestly, the user experience that we had been encountering when coming upon sites and companies that were using Intercom was so positive that it was hard to not want to give that same experience to our users.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost

Avaliado em 26/01/2019

Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments.

We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom.

You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Vantagens

Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Desvantagens

Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating.

It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

Beat

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Advertising for Intercom in every E-Mail

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

We have been using the solution productively for some time now, then discontinued it for cost reasons. Now a plan was booked and cancelled in a new subscription structure again as a test.

In the plans up to Pro, the customer also figures as an advertising slingshot, since an advertising line for intercom is always included in every e-mail. Since we did not want this at all (after all, the plan already costs 99 dollars / month) the test was finally cancelled. Intercom didn't want to offer a solution to this, except to offer updates to the next higher subscription (499 dollars / month) which is not affordable for a small company.

Vantagens

+ Beautiful design, with many useful details.
+ Good iOS and Android app with slightly limited operation.
+ An easy to understand messenger for the customer.
+ Customisable messenger with colours, text and details.

Desvantagens

- High price and only monthly plans.
- Platform only in English.
- Minimal help center, but large but confusing Academy pages.
- Tedious setup help, although the setup itself is not complex.
- Support replies take up to two days, in English only.

Help Scout

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Beat and letting us know about your intercom experience. I'm sorry to hear that we're not the right fit for you at this time, but thank you for sending us your feedback.

Jennie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A Great Lead Capture

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

Makes customer communication and customer acquisition easier. I wish the chat flows were more advanced and customizable. There was definitely a learning curve with the chat flows. Also, I don't believe I can export contact information with my leads.

-Capturing emails and names
-Integrating to Hubspot and other software for easy lead closure
-Creating chat flows allows us to communicate to customers faster and saves us time

Desvantagens

-Would like to combine actions on Intercom
-Hubspot Integration is not perfect; would like to have specific field matching
-Chat flow capabilities are limited

HubSpot Marketing Hub e LiveChat

Razões para escolher o Intercom

We were on a free plan with LiveChat for a year because we were part of an Incubator. When the year ended, we wanted to consider other options. Intercom gave us a startup plan, so it ended up being cheaper than LiveChat.

LiveChat

Razões para mudar para o Intercom

Intercom was recommended to us from other entrepreneurs.
David
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Intercom is The Best chat/support tool available

Avaliado em 22/11/2019

The business problems we are solving using Intercom are managing incoming requests and sending in-app messages and emails. And Intercom does this with flying colors. Regardless if a user messages us live on our site, via email, or even Facebook, our support team is easily able to reply and help. It also integrates perfectly with our app to provide full visibility of a user easily accessing their profile to gain deeper insights to assist the user even more effectively. There's a reason Intercom is growing so quickly; because it's a great product and is built with quality.

Vantagens

What I like most about Intercom is how easy it is to jump in and begin assisting users with their questions and requests. It's been an invaluable tool for communicating with our users (both clients and developers) on Codeable and we've been relying on it 365 days a year for 5+ years straight. There are so many new features they keep releasing which are often things we didn't realize we need until we tried them and discovered we can't live with them.

Desvantagens

For the size of our support team and number of messages we send, Intercom is one of the more expensive SaaS products we use. There are other services that may manage a support center better, but those don't provide the same quality of live chat, self-serving help center, or messenger bots that Intercom provides. While cost is a consideration for all companies, we feel Intercom is still the best value for the money and are happy paying the price for all the value it brings us.

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

A big thank you from the team here at Intercom for your kind words David!

Stephane

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

A lot of features but overpriced for startups

Avaliado em 12/01/2022

Intercom solutions solve real problems however if you are a startup I don't recommend using it since you really feel that they try to lock you. They attract you with their startup package and then it will take some effort if you want to switch to another supplier.

Vantagens

Intercom is a combination of tools providing different values and solving different problems. We use chat, article, product tour and several other tools. Overall they all solve a specific problem.

Desvantagens

Every tool we use has some limitations and we often need to find workarounds to reach our goals. However the worst point about intercom is their pricelist Even if you own a PhD you will have a hard time understanding how much to pay if you add an option. Every tool is an option that keeps adding to your bill plus they have triggers to increase the bill according to the number of users. Overall you don't really know where you're going with the way they charge you.

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Intercom a review. We appreciate you taking the time and letting us know what features you like and are helping your business.

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed in our pricing, we try to charge a price that reflects the value our product brings while letting both our businesses succeed. However, we understand that no price structure will suit everyone and are sorry that you find it to be expensive. If you have any questions around why you are being charged a certain price, please always feel free to get in touch via the Messenger and we would be happy to help.

Thanks,
Eabha (Customer Engagement)

Olivia
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Terrible customer service and onboarding

Avaliado em 12/05/2021

Onboarding was absolutely horrific. We even complained during onboarding about our rep. Basically our onboarding meeting comprised of --> Please log in and share your screen with us...now, what questions do you have for us?

Excuse me? This is your product, what do you mean what questions we have? Everything, including how to set up and use your products. But the answers we got was basically the same, to look up the help center and let them know if any questions. It was terrible. The sales process was more informative than the actual onboarding.

Awful response time from customer service. Can only chat, no calls. You're basically on your own once you pay them.

Vantagens

The product once you get past the setting up and figure out everything on your own, is great and meets our needs. It's easy to chat with leads and customer and easy to install on any websites.

Desvantagens

Onboarding was a nightmare. Their help center is not all that helpful. You can only chat with customer service via the chatbot. It takes them 8 hours to over a day to respond back, if you're lucky (which is quite ironic for selling a chatbot product but they have zero urgency on their own). Everything costs extra, every feature is priced separately.

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Hi Olivia, thank you for leaving us such a thorough and frank review. I'm glad that you found the tools meet your business needs but am sorry to hear our onboarding and support did not meet your expectations.

I will personally be taking this feedback to the teams involved to help inform future improvements we can make here.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Joan
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Profesionalidad

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

En general nuestra experiencia con este software es muy buena ya que nos ha permitido ayudar a nuestros clientes de una forma profesional y rápida.

Vantagens

Lo que mas nos ha gustado del software es la profesionalidad con la que ven nuestros clientes la interfaz y la facilidad que tienen de comunicarse con nosotros, además cabe destacar que muchas veces a través de las respuestas configuradas que tenemos muchos clientes encuentran su respuesta sin tener que contactar con un agente.

Desvantagens

Lo que menos nos ha gustado por decir algo que es un software que incluye unos planes con un precio muy elevado y podría incluir alguno más asequible para empresas más pequeñas.

Freshdesk e Zendesk

Razões para mudar para o Intercom

Elegimos usar Intercom debido a su fácil funcionamiento y integración y a la vez la profesionalidad de su interfaz de cara a los clientes sin tener que configurar excesivamente.

Resposta do Intercom Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for letting us know how Intercom is helping you embrace conversational support and how you're making the most of our automation features too!

I'll make sure your feedback regarding our pricing and packaging get back to the team. We always aim to align the cost you pay with the value you see and it's hard to get that right for every type of business model.