RUN Powered by ADP

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

718 avaliações

Jeremy
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Powerful Enough for Large Companies

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

Paying employees weekly or biweekly has been simplified.

Vantagens

I've used a few payroll companies during my time but ADP always seems to be the most dependable and reliable.

Desvantagens

With convenience is going to come cost. However, the newer level additions have made programs more customizable and tailored to individual business owners.

Jeremy,

How wonderful to hear that both our top notch RUN? Service Team and our powerful payroll engine provide you with features tailored to YOU. We appreciate you entrusting us with your partnership on your human capital management needs.

-Your RUN? Service Team

Julie
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

ADP Run is user-friendly

Avaliado em 01/07/2022

My overall experience has been really good. Their customer service has been excellent as well.

Vantagens

ADP Run is exceptionally easy to use for payroll. The screens are pretty self explanatory and ADP sends you e-mail notices to remind you to post your payroll. The payroll reports that you can generate also integrate easily on other software.

Desvantagens

There is very little that I dislike about this software. The only issue that once you post your payroll, there can be no changes. I wish that there was a 30 minute grace period, but overall, ADP really did think of everything.

Razões para escolher o RUN Powered by ADP

This gave us a way to do direct deposit and avoid all hand-cut checks.

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

It seemed to be the easiest to use, both from a time standpoint and was not too complicated. Also, it featured back-up customer service to help us along the way.
Russell
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Stale product, but flexible payroll processing

Avaliado em 07/06/2022

It is a competent system as long as you only need to access it from a desktop browser. The pricing is “OK” for wholesale clients with more than 5 employees.

Vantagens

It is very easy to make on the fly adjustments to paychecks, such as overriding the amount of withholding, recording an advance repayment, etc.

Overall the system is easy to use.

The payroll for my accounting firm is free, which is appreciated.

Desvantagens

In 2022 one STILL cannot access the Run Oayroll website from a mobile phone. This is inexcusable and something I have been asking them to correct for more than 15 years. The site automatically redirects to the mobile app, which still, after 15 years, can’t be used for wholesale accounts like mine. It is beyond aggravating.

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

Gusto makes it nearly impossible to change paychecks on the fly.

Russell,

We thank you for your feedback of RUN Powered by ADP® and are glad to hear you find ease of use and flexibility with your payroll.

Your feedback regarding mobile access has been passed along to our Product Team for review.

We value your partnership on your payroll and HCM needs.

-Your RUN Powered by ADP Team

Hannah
  • Setor: Construção

Huge time saver

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

Vantagens

The ability to run payroll quickly and easily was a huge draw. The biggest benefit is the knowledge that we are compliant with all of the ever changing tax requirements. All of our taxes are paid automatically which is also a huge time saver. I'm excited to see how it helps with year-end reporting.

Desvantagens

Integration with the desktop version of Sage 50 was a little cumbersome. It works, but doesn't import the data in the way that we were used to. It's just fine, but not perfect. Setup happened at the end of a quarter and took a little bit too much back and forth to get working properly. Support wait times were unusually high.

Samantha
  • Setor: Automação industrial

User Friendly and Time Saver

Avaliado em 11/05/2022

We have had an absolutely wonderful experience with ADP Run. The set up was easy and they walked us through every step getting started. Their help functions are awesome and always help me with any questions quickly and efficiently. I love how user friendly their portal is and the employee portal is a great help for all of our employees to track their weekly pay.

Vantagens

The portal is so user friendly and the online chat function is great and easy to get help

Desvantagens

I have had no problems with this program.

Samantha,

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

We love hearing that our RUN Powered by ADP? is easy and intuitive for you!

Nessa
  • Setor: Veterinária

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Don't do it!

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

I have had nothing but problems with ADP. I am not a fan. I think that there are better alternatives like Quickbooks Payroll service. ADP has screwed up an employees wage garnishment resulting in fees. Their PTO tracking has limitations and the customer service is ridiculous.

Vantagens

There isn't much I like about this software. I think it isn't rocket science so a beginner could navigate it.

Desvantagens

It has major limitations. Support is difficult to get ahold of. The company tries to sell you unnecessary products through scare tactic emails (ex. you are not in compliance).

Razões para escolher o RUN Powered by ADP

Benefit Mall sold it's payroll division to ADP.

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

ADP purchased our previous payroll service. At the time the transition was easier.
Deuene
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

ADP is overall great

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

Vantagens

I like the ability to process payroll on a consistent basis. ADP allows us the ability to set individual pay parameters for our staff and automatically process payroll for those on a set compensation. I enjoy the reports that can be produced.

Desvantagens

This software should offer reductions for members who have used the software for a long period of time. There are only benefits for new users. The amount of individuals using this product, increases the cost of the product.

Features at the time
Kenneth
  • Setor: Mineração e metais
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

ADP Run

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

ADP tends to start at low prices and increase become pricey after initial terms. Software is excellent. Customer service is average sometimes difficult to get answers.

Vantagens

Software is very intuitive easy to administer.

Customer Service/pricey after initial terms

David
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Reasonable option for smaller business

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

Software itself is a good experience, at an okay price, especially for smaller businesses, but customer service and tax/state assistance are not great. Beware of this fact when assessing ADP compared to other payroll vendors.

Vantagens

Software itself works great. It made it easy to add new employees, manage payroll, and can integrate with a large variety of other systems, like Xero, for accounting, retirement, etc.

Desvantagens

For the price, there could be more offered. Company refused to send paper W-2s to current employees who had not consented to electronic delivery. Would only deliver to our office and then I would have to mail out each one, and they charged for basically printing these forms when I could print them from the platform, for free, and mail them myself, which is what I ended up doing.

Takes a very long time to get an answer from their customer support team, and if it relates to unemployment, taxes, etc., the experience is abysmal in those areas. Often, there was either a miscommunication, or a straight.

Also, we ADP Retirement Services for 401(k) and for some odd reason, that system did not fully integrate with RUN, which means I still had to do certain things manually.

Melinda
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Pleased

Avaliado em 01/07/2022

Vantagens

Takes the burden off of me with Payroll by one push of a button

Desvantagens

Set up a tad tricky with so many different emails.

Melinda
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Great software

Avaliado em 15/03/2022

My overall experience with ADP RUN was phenomenal, not only because I loved the user-friendly site that made my life as the administrator so much easier, but the customer service I received was top-notch! I had my own personal representative every step of the way. Any time I needed anything and reached out whether it was via email, text, or phone I would get an immediate response. I loved RUN so much that I made multiple referrals to them. Did you know that you can earn gift cards that you can use anywhere when you refer someone who signs up with ADP?! And each time you refer another person/business the amount of the gift card increases!!

Vantagens

What I like most about the ADP RUN software is how user-friendly it is. You can literally be a first-time user with no instruction at all and successfully execute any task. The way the site is laid out makes it very easy to find what you're looking for. If you're not 100% sure what it is that you need but you have an idea you can even type a keyword into the search and all of the options associated with that word will pop up and trust me, you'll answer will be there!

Desvantagens

The thing that I liked least about ADP Software was the GPS tracking feature. It does offer a feature that will show you the location of the employee when they clock in and out but that's it. For my business I really needed more out of this feature like geo-fencing for each job location and for me to be able to get an alert if the employee clocked in/out outside of the job location. ADP RUN does not offer those additional features.

Razões para escolher o RUN Powered by ADP

With Heartland Payroll I received only payroll processing and that's it. Sure, it was extremely inexpensive, but I got no other support from them. After I switched to ADP RUN I found out that there were so many things that I wasn't doing for my company that I should've been. Because of the lack of guidance from Heartland I was truly missing out.

Heartland Payroll

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

What made me choose ADP RUN over other payroll processing providers was the customer service I would receive for my money (which isn't expensive at all) as opposed to paying close to nothing for a payroll service that gave me no benefits whatsoever.

Melinda,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

How wonderful to hear that RUN? provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips, empowering you to focus on your business!

We appreciate your valuable insights!

-Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Roxanne
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Doing payroll in ADP in VERY easy!

Avaliado em 22/05/2021

Since I didn't do payroll before I started working at my current position, I feel that it is fairly easy to use. If I can learn to use it, anyone can.

Vantagens

I like the ease of running all of the reports and that most of the ones you need are listed as standard reports. They also prepared PPP loan reports as standard reports to make your life easier.

Desvantagens

I don't like that when you have to divide salary employees into different accounts that it only keeps the first amount you put in. You have to manually add the other amounts every time.

Razões para escolher o RUN Powered by ADP

We switched because we decided that we didn't want to be a part of their employee base. And the cost of their 401K plan was very expensive.

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

They came in at an inexpensive rate and we could choice to just get the portion to run payroll.

Roxanne,

We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP? and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you.

Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you.

-Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

William
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The customer service is outstanding even late at night.

Avaliado em 15/02/2021

I have been using this software and ADP for 5 years. There have been more than a few times where something went seriously wrong on a payroll day and I was not able to run the payroll at my normal time. Inevitably, I am up late finishing it, "Murphy's law" happens, and I run into a problem on that particular night. It is nice to know I can get help when I need it.

Vantagens

This is easy to use and set up payroll software if you use ADP for payroll. When you sign up with ADP then you are given a dedicated customer service team that specializes in teaching you how to use the software. After about 60 days they allow you to call into their 24-hour customer service team from then on into the future. If you are ever stuck late at night trying to finish payroll and run into a problem, they answer the phone and help you solve the issue so can finish the job.

Desvantagens

ADP is more expensive than a local payroll company. Although I like to support local small businesses like mine, it is nice to know that the payroll will be done right the first time. Your employees will appreciate it.

Razões para escolher o RUN Powered by ADP

Reliability and certainty that my tax payments would be made for the business on time.

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

My accountant at the time had some experience from clients using it and recommended it to me to use.

William,

We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN Powered by ADP? continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs. We are glad to hear you find a user friendly experience within RUN along with quality support from the RUN Service Team.

Thank you for the feedback on the fee structure. We are always working to enhance RUN and delight our users so we value your insights.

Cleo
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Great payroll platform!

Avaliado em 14/07/2020

Overall, my experience with RUN Powered by ADP has been great. They provide good customer service support, especially if you use the Workers' Compensation services.

Vantagens

I've been using ADP for more than two years now. We switched to ADP from Paychex, and I can say it was a smart decision. RUN Powered by ADP is friendly to use. The onboarding process is quick and easy, and the payroll processing feature is complete.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I believe ADP could improve is its pricing for extra features. The basic bundle is complete, but if you want to add features (i.e. child support options for employees) you have to switch to higher bundles.

Razões para escolher o RUN Powered by ADP

ADP is friendlier and easier to use on a daily basis. Also, it is less expensive.

Cleo,

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience beginning at on boarding and on to running payroll with ease! We value your partnership and appreciate your feedback.

-Your RUN? Service Team

Jillian
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Run Powered By ADP Is So Easy To Use!

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

I save so much more time using RUN by ADP for payroll and employee management. It takes a lot off of my plate and the fact that I can access it from anywhere is a wonderful bonus. The app works so well on my phone that I've processed payroll while out of town many times with no trouble at all. Payroll should be quick, simple, accessible and ADP RUN delivers on all of those needs.

Vantagens

The ADP Run payroll platform has been making my life as an office manager easier since 2011. I recommend it to anyone asking about payroll platforms and I hope my office never changes. There are so many behind the scenes things that RUN does for you, like the pesky calculations to see which part-time employees qualify as full-time and have to be counted for the ACA insurance requirements. Done! ADP does that time equivalency for you! State new-hire reporting? ADP does that for you too. Entering employees and processing payroll is a breeze! The payroll reports are thorough and the W-2 processing and mailing is all done by them as well. If you haven't used ADP before then do yourself a favor and call them, you won't regret it.

Desvantagens

My main complaint would be on the employee side of the software. Employees can access their paycheck stubs through a platform called Employee Access. I like that it's available and I can manage it on the RUN side but sometimes the website is buggy. The employees say the app on their phones works better than the website. So you will have to reset passwords at times. I hope ADP addresses the glitches with that website.

Jillian,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, especially when on the go! I have passed along your product feedback in regards to Employee Access, would like to hear more detail on the website issues your employees experienced.

We value your long standing relationship and appreciate you taking the time to provide these insights on your experience!

Lynnette
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Run Powered by ADP

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

I am glad to see that more attention has been given to the app. I used to have a lot of frustration with the app and have not seen as many problems as in the past. Please continue making improvements to the app!

Vantagens

It does the work of payroll for you! Storing a template for payroll, paying taxes for our business, easy to use reporting are just a few of the extremely helpful things Run ADP does. Love the app that is available!

Desvantagens

When I to the Time Management area and it comes up in another screen, I find it very annoying that I cannot easily return to the Run program. Once I sign out of Time Management and try to go back to Run, it says I am not authorized to view this page. Would be very nice to return to Run without having to sign back in.

Lynnette,

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience with RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are pleased to hear you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and efficient, especially the mobile app that allows for on demand access!

I will relay your login access feedback to our Product Team for further review.

We thank you for your valued partnership and appreciate your insights!

Melissa
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Our All Around Payroll Solution!

Avaliado em 16/08/2019

Overall, ADP is the perfect fit for our catering company. It provides us with exactly what we need for payroll processing as well as the added bonus of convenient communication with employees. Not to mention their lighting fast, secure delivery of our payroll checks overnight to our door step.

Vantagens

I really enjoy the multiple options ADP offers for employees. From an administrative side, we have many different positions that incur their own payscale and ADP allows us the flexibility to customize each employees information. With multiple event pay rates available, we can easily choose which rate is appropriate for the shift completed. Setting up employees is beyond easy and we have the ablilty to have W2 employees and 1099 employees separated yet all accessed in one convenient location come payroll time. Editing existing employees is just as easy and setting them up. From an Employee stand point, I receive detailed information from each pay period and I am able to access any of my information, including past pay stubs, at my finger tips with their convenient employee portal.

Desvantagens

The only thing I can say we wish ADP offered was integration with our Catering Software. As convenient as ADP is to us, we still have to pull pay information from another program and enter it into ADP. If ADP integrated with our software, that would eliminate the extra step and help us even more.

Square Payroll

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

We chose ADP over Square due to the added security and because the overall functionality of ADP worked better with our business than Square would have.

Melissa,

Thank you for the outstanding feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We strive to provide superior tools and support that puts time back into your day so you can focus on what matters most -- your business.

We appreciate your recommendation and your valuable insights!

Carrie
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

RUN is a good platform for a global company, easy to use, cost effective & great customer...

Avaliado em 07/08/2017

Piece of mind that Payroll is done correctly and timely and that our company is compliant with tax & government agencies.

Vantagens

Scalability, portability, reliability, ease of use, security, reporting & customer support are the most valued features when it comes to RUN powered by ADP. Our payrolls can grow or shrink very rapidly. This platform allows us to quickly transition our staff size & allows an international team to onboard, process payroll and terminate employees easily & efficiently. We can work anywhere that there is an internet connection & can focus on our core business and rely on ADP to handle taxes and garnishments. The application is well organized & easy to navigate. Security has greatly improved empowering employees & administrators. Central database is secure while always at my finger tips. Standard reporting & Adhoc reporting features are great! Customer Support deserves lots of credit - they are helpful, professional & supported us with difficult HR & technical questions passing along problems & ideas effectively. Finally, ADP has listened to suggestions & continuosly improved its software since 2010.

Desvantagens

There are two items that I like the least about this software. They are both related. Most important is the lack of a feature allowing us to import our payroll data into the "Payroll Task". When we grow it is very time consuming & cumbersome to key in all the data. A feature to import the payroll data would be fantastic! I do not want to go to another platform, which allows the data from the proprietary Time Tracking software to be imported. ADP has tried to sell me this but RUN is perfect for us - just the payroll processing is more cumbersome when under time crunch & when we have lots of employees working different shifts, at different rates, with OT, double time, etc. Second point is the capability of a payroll administrator being able to input/review/edit the data in the Payroll Task & save it. Should not be able to add or delete the Task and not be able to RUN the task (impound the bank). But my team could help out in different time zones if this 2nd feature would be implemented.

Yanek
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Fully Featured But....

Avaliado em 25/01/2022

RUN is mostly fine and gets the job done. It can be improved by allowing more self-service options for adjusting payroll. Also, they do not offer a service to mail 1099 forms to contractors individually. They mail the forms to the business owner and expect them to mail it individually. This seems to be something they should offer pretty easily.

Vantagens

The service technically has everything you need to run payroll pretty easily on a regular basis. You can pay both w2 employees and contractors with a few clicks.

Desvantagens

To edit a payroll that has been submitted but not yet processed, you literally need to call ADP customer support. There is no way to adjust payroll once it has been submitted on a self serve basis. This is very annoying. Also, the reporting isnt as intuitive as it should be. They mostly want you to use their canned reporting. They do not offer the option to mail 1099 forms to your contractors indiivudally.

Gusto e Paychex Flex

Great promotional pricing

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

Promotional pricing for my clients

Yanek,

Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP®.

How wonderful to hear that RUN® provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips and top notch customer service, empowering you to focus on your business!

We hear your feedback on self service functionality and reporting and have passed this along to our Product Team.

We appreciate your valuable insights!

-Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Mike
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Solid HR Platform

Avaliado em 12/02/2018

Overall, we find ADP RUN to be useful and a pretty good value for the money. It saves us time and works as expected 99% of the time with no downtime. ADP has really good customer service and we've enjoyed the integration with the retirement services. RUN is robust and offers a lot of different, useful features.

Vantagens

We've been using ADP RUN for a few years now and have enjoyed our experience with the system. It makes payroll a breeze and provides our staff members with an easy-to-use timecard and information portal, which allows them to see their pay stubs, W-2s, and retirement balances. Errors within the system are rare, and the ADP customer service team is extremely responsive if any issues do arise. W-2 forms are generated automatically for us to mail out and ADP also helpfully files tax and employment reports, which saves a ton of time. An added bonus is the fact that RUN integrates with ADP's retirement services division, so employees can make changes to their deferral percentages and investment options directly through the Employee Access hub. We've also found the HR411 feature to be useful for basic HR queries, particularly when certain forms are needed. It's a good resource.

Desvantagens

Every so often, the Employee Access hub seems to glitch and prevents some employees from reaching their accounts. I've found that this can sometimes be rectified with a cache clear or even opening the Access portal in a different browser, but overall this is a relatively minor issue and it can be quickly cleared up in most cases. ADP also has a bit of a habit of having random salespeople reach out from time to time to attempt upsells rather than a dedicated account manager (we do have a dedicated manager, but the upsells are usually pitched by others).

Becky
  • Setor: Veterinária

HR and Payroll Support

Avaliado em 03/07/2020

I have worked with ADP for over 4 years now and anytime someone tries to get me to switch to their company, they just do not measure up to ADP Run.

Vantagens

User friendly. Reports at your fingertips and if you cannot find a report just call the customer service line and they will create or walk you through pulling the report. Their customer service team has always been top notch and helpful. For forms for new employees they have it. Need Policy and Procedures for your office they have it. There is a world of resources through this software that you can easily get to by computer or lets say your out of the office and need to run payroll, no problem they have an app for that as well.

Desvantagens

I honestly do not have a complaint. The only thing I could suggest is on the Payroll Moblie App it would be helpful if I could make employee changes without having to log in to a computer but definitely not a deal breaker.

See above response.

Becky,

We couldn't be more pleased to hear that our partnership empowers you to handle your human capital management needs with ease -- allowing you to plug that valuable time back into your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the RUN? Mobile App and have passed it along to our product team for review.

Sincerely,
Your RUN? Service Team

Juanita
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great product with inconsistent customer service

Avaliado em 22/01/2022

I have not found a better more affordable option. It does everything I need it to do and requires very little effort on my end. I appreciate that it just requires me to tap a few buttons to rub my payroll. I need something that is quick and easy.

Vantagens

The website and mobile app are very easy to use. Being able to run payroll on the go is very helpful but you can’t add an employee from the mobile app.

Desvantagens

I hate that I can’t add an employee from the app. It has made it difficult sometimes. I also despise the long wait times for customer service. They have a call back option that they say you won’t lose your spot using but it generally takes hours to get a call back. That’s an absurd amount of time.I also hate the nonstop sales calls. I had to threaten to close all my accounts to get the calls to stop. The timekeeping with adp run was a nightmare. If there are any errors it causes issues with running payroll from the app.

QuickBooks Payroll e QuickBooks Online Advanced

Razões para mudar para o RUN Powered by ADP

Ease of use and the app functionality.

Juanita,

We are happy to hear that overall you find ease of use and helpful functionality within RUN Powered by ADP®.

We appreciate your feedback on the Mobile app and wait times and have passed this along for review.

Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review.

- Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Reliable, easy, and great customer service

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

It's extremely user friendly, employees can log in to see pay stubs and reports about their pay, customer service is exceptional, and it's not very costly, considering the amount of time it would take me to do this on my own.

Vantagens

I've had to rely on customer support a few times, whether for questions or the occasional mistake in processing. I've never had an issue that wasn't solved within five minutes. I can open a chat or give them a call, and they either fix it for me or teach me what I need to know. I'm sent a reminder when it's time to run payroll. I especially like that any of the reports can be exported to Excel.

Desvantagens

Once you submit a payroll, you can't edit it. It would be nice if you could complete a payroll, then view some of the resulting reports to identify an errors, then submit it. But, once you click submit, you have to get support involved to change anything. Also, though it's very easy to export any report to Excel, they are formatted to be viewed, not necessarily used for analysis. For example, a report might have multiple occurrences of column titles in the same column as numerical data, in addition to having subtotals in the same column as data. Employee name and date appear above each data set and not on the same row as the data.

Resposta do ADP Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your exceptional review of RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient! The RUN? Service Team is always here to provide quality support, right in the moment you need it and we are thrilled to hear that has been your experience.

Your feedback and insights are important to us so that we can continue to deliver you with the products and tools that enhance your business. Our team would be happy to discuss reports in more depth with you, we look forward to hearing from you.

Meg
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Easy Option, not the best

Avaliado em 23/02/2022

Gets the job done, but you will need to keep on top of your tax notices and payments to ensure nothing is missed.

Vantagens

Easy to do payroll on and off site. Easy to update employee information and allows employees to log in and retrieve their stubs from mobile app.

Desvantagens

There is major room for improvement for Run by ADP to be a more comprehensive HR/Payroll software, which is what they advertise themselves to be.

QuickBooks Payroll, Paychex Flex, Paylocity e Streamline

Cost.

Paylocity

Ease of use and cost

Meg,

We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP® and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you.

-Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

David
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great payroll solution for small business

Avaliado em 17/08/2020

Vantagens

It's fairly easy to start using. I love that they take over tax filings. It's easy to add a new employee. Customer service is pretty quick to respond by chat or email. It has every feature I need, including customized deductions. Direct deposit is very fast and reliable.

Desvantagens

The user interface is sometimes strange: I want it to adapt better to different size screens. I want to sort employees when running payroll. Sometimes notifications for new services can't be dismissed.

David,

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

We love hearing that our RUN Powered by ADP? is not only easy and intuitive for you, but that it also provides peace of mind when it comes to taxes and regulatory compliance. We appreciate your feedback and as always we continue to strive to add value to your organization and to add time back into your day through our products and services.