Avaliações do PandaDoc

O futuro dos documentos

4.5/5 (612 avaliações)
Heather C.
Traduzir com Google

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation.
The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs.
PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit.
The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments.
The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs.
Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Desvantagens

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future.
From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring.
In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

Steve A.

Good.

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Some efficiency and design options.

Vantagens

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Desvantagens

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Harris C.

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff:

1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing.

2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason.

3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer.

4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.

5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee.

If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Desvantagens

Noted in previous comments section

Nicolas C.
Traduzir com Google

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Avaliado em 21/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Vantagens

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Desvantagens

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Mariano D.

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed.

We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years.

We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Desvantagens

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Scott B.
Traduzir com Google

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

Avaliado em 23/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Vantagens

The client-editable quotes are awesome.

The UI is good (UX needs some work, below).

Content re-use is great.

Love the signing and notifications.

Desvantagens

Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar.

In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're big into Google Apps, I'd love calendar linking that told us when we sent something (calendar item), when it expires (calendar item), etc.

The lack of sorting options, and default sorts that "stick" in the documents/ templates list is killing us. Open a folder, wait, sorted by default (age? Which is the least helpful when dealing with dozens/hundreds of docs). Sort by name. Wait.

Would be AMAZING to be able to set "sort by [name] [date] [recent] [X] as default" so we don't have to resort and reload every single time we go looking for a document. For heavy users, this is a real burden, wasting time waiting for the product to be usable, instead of doing work.

It's a good standalone product and helps a lot when we have a document built and send out multiple versions. Building documents is still a little clunky. And some of those "native" integrations such as calendar would be great, to make it less standalone.

Andrew K.

Simplistic and Effective

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Vantagens

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

Jud M.

Panda Docs Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer to complete. It's quick and easy to do and we like how simple the process is. It is very helpful to get an email when one of my customers opens my proposal as it allows me to follow up with them more strategically. One of the best features of Panda Docs is letting the customer sign my contract electronically and having it come straight back to me via email. My customers don't have to receive my email with my proposal as an attachment, print it, sign it, scan it and then email it back to me. That takes a lot of time and makes it harder to complete the contract. In today's world of doing things on the fly, Panda Docs fits right in. I tell customers that they can sign my contract from their phone all the time. Anything that saves me time and makes it easier to get my contracts signed and returned is worth the money.

Vantagens

Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Desvantagens

Found it a little hard to make a template the way we wanted it to look, so we just upload our current proposals into Panda Docs

Haley B.
Traduzir com Google

A good product that promises to become a great one

Avaliado em 07/08/2019

Vantagens

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Desvantagens

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Vincent D.
Traduzir com Google

An AMAZING product if you are patient at first

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 07/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly:
- ESignatures
- Proposal creation
- Proposal tracking
- Payments
- Keeping track of pricing

The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software.

Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Vantagens

the scope of features is unmatched by any other software
the scope of native integrations into tools we already use
tracking of users and activity
HubSpot integration
Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Desvantagens

Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

Linda D.
Traduzir com Google

Well on its way to being perfect!

Avaliado em 27/07/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use PandaDoc as a communication device for both proposals and documentation of my interactions with my clients (I have my own HR consulting business). I have found this software to be the perfect choice for me for many reasons. PROS - I am able to easily track the progress of my proposals and documentation for client interactions. My clients have no idea that when they open my communications, I am notified (which is awesome).

The software is user-friendly and intuitive in that I was able to immediately pick up how to use the bells and whistles easily and without a tutorial (although tutorials are available). This is very important to me as I am a "skimmer" and feel that good programs should be easy, easy, easy. If I have to constantly refer to the users manual, I become frustrated and want to eliminate the program.

I love the electronic signature feature - this has allowed me to execute proposals quickly. Additionally, I get proof that my clients have received the documentation I sent out - leaving absolutely no doubt that we are all on the same page regarding the advice I have given.
The customer service has been outstanding - I made a suggestion and was immediately given a response on the suggestion from a human being (versus an automated response).

CONS:

I see that this software is clearly always advancing - so this is by no means a list of complaints, but rather more of a wish list.

I would like to be able to send attachments with my documentation. Many times, I have created an employee handbook, job application, Affirmative Action Program, etc., and if this was attached to my PandaDoc documentation, I would easily be able to track the changes accordingly.

As I store my communications (per client) in specific folders, I would love it if I were able to have a reporting feature to combine the entire list of communications with my clients in one report for a mid-year and annual review process.

My only problem with the software is that I am automatically put into SPAM or junk e-mail at the client end. This only happens with the PandaDoc software then I end up getting black-listed for all future correspondence. This starts with every new PandaDoc delivery - if this can be fixed, I would be so grateful.

Other than this, I have no complaints. Please - keep making changes and updating features because this program can become a monster!

Joe M.

VP of Sales - Review of Pandadoc

Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This tool is key to our sales operations at this point. We appreciate the updates and can tell that the people at Pandadoc are actively working to make improvements to the platform.

Vantagens

Pandadoc allows us to easily customize our quotes and proposals. I appreciate the tracking feature to know when clients open or view the info we present. Electronic signature piece simlifies our processes. In addiiton, I like to accept/reject process which allows my reps to send me deals with discounting or changes in terms to quickly review.

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that emails sent from this tool often get stuck in the client's spam filter. We typically send a manual copy in addition to the electronic version because of this. It might be that our clients, healthcare IT, are a little more zealous on blocking incoming emails than other industries.
Our CRM integration is not the best (Hubspot) it may be that we haven't set it up as good as we could have. However, the basic integration we have does provide some value.

Jacod S.
Traduzir com Google

Ideal for any company and at the best price

Avaliado em 18/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pandadoc streamlines the process of documents saving a lot of time, is not too expensive and has an excellent platform that provides security to the company and customers ... definitely Pandadoc is here to stay.

Vantagens

Pandadoc saves a lot of time in the process of creating documents. It also eliminates the manual task of e-mailing a document for review and approval. Pandadoc is an incredible solution for organizations of any size. I like this product a lot because of how safe it is to use it; generating great confidence for us and for our customers. I'm happy with the quality of this product and how comfortable it is to sign documents ... no matter the size of the company, this product is ideal to streamline all types of business processes .... It adapts to all companies , it's reliable ... it's simply the best.

Desvantagens

I do not like that emails are sent from pandadoc, it would be better if they were generated from the company email ... there is a risk of spam, although we have never had that problem.

Greg H.
Traduzir com Google

We LOVE Pandadoc! They offer an incredible product, inexpensively, with killer customer support!

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

Pandadoc has become central to our business. We utilize it to create custom proposals and for all information forms, contracts, invoicing and more.

We love the flexibility of designing each template and then being able to personalize it. It's central to our sales process in creating a proposal that helps close the deal as much as anything else.

It's robust, beautiful and easy. It's a fantastic solution for what we do. They also provide zippy customer service.

We also dig how it tracks everything. Very useful in our communication.

I can't say enough about it... Love, Love, Love it!

Desvantagens

Seriously, there isn't anything about this product that I don't just love. It's cost effective. It looks very professional.

One or two things though...
1. I wish we could customize how the email looked that that potential client received. It's the least attractive piece and not reflective of what the person is getting.
2. And this is a big one... a few emails have ended up in a spam folder... which is really really bad when people are waiting on the proposal. So that's a hickey for sure. But it's so worth it, and we just follow up with a call or email "sent the proposal, let me know what you think"...

Desmond T.

Pretty good!

Avaliado em 28/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use PandaDoc to create proposals and contracts for my company. It's pretty easy to use (especially over the last few months). I love the templates you can create, from full documents all the way to small pieces that you can drag into another document. My only two problems: 1) It gets a little buggy sometimes and doesn't do what I want when editing a document 2) when I send contracts out, they usually end up in someone's spam folder.

Vantagens

I love being able to create ready to go templates for proposals and contracts that I use often. It also makes the proposals look BEAUTIFUL.

Desvantagens

1) Sometimes when I'm editing a document, it bugs out. Like it will delete text or rearrange text or won't create an unordered list in the correct way. When this happens, I close out of the window and come back to it.
2) when I send contracts out to people through panda, it typically ends up in their spam folder because it's coming from a panda email that is being flagged as spam. I usually have to download the document and send it which kind of defeats the purpose of using the software

Geoff Y.
Traduzir com Google

Awesome Software to Automate the Proposal Creation, Delivery, and Execution Process

Avaliado em 18/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Increased productivity, increased efficiency, significant time savings, faster approval process, centralized housing of proposals, simplified proposal creation

Vantagens

We transitioned to PandaDoc several months ago to automate our proposal software development, delivery, and execution. What used to take us several hours per proposal now takes us minutes. The user interface is easy to use and allows you to customize your proposals and add features in that were difficult before, such as video. Also, you can create your content library to drag and drop parts of your proposal that might be different or unique to each proposal, such as descriptions of products and/or services that you offer. The pricing library can be preloaded with your products and/or services so you can streamline and automate the pricing process, including the calculation of multiple items and sales tax. Finally, the integration that PandaDoc has with HubSpot is simply amazing. By having this native integration, we are able to pull most of the information about our customers or prospects directly from our CRM, pre-populating the fields that would otherwise be time consuming to manually enter.

Desvantagens

The only negative that I have about PandaDoc is that when you create items in dropdown boxes, you don't have the ability to match the font of those dropdowns with the font that you use in the rest of your document. I have heard that this might be changing soon but it does make the proposal look a bit unprofessional to have 2 different fonts used.

Jonathan M.
Traduzir com Google

Pandadoc is a flexible and robust solution for digital information gathering and signing.

Avaliado em 31/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pandadoc allows us to generate a full list of documentation that clients need to fill in and/or sign without ever worrying about data loss or image quality loss, and it allows us to send these documents quickly and securely.

Vantagens

Pandadoc is absurdly robust in terms of what kinds of documentation you can piece together from templates and send to a client fully customized with fields for the client to fill in and/or sign. It also ensures gorgeous clarity of the image so that legal documents can be as crisp as possible for filing purposes.

Desvantagens

There is a lot of setup time involved, and the more fields you need filled in per page, the more time it takes to get the document set up. It's still a lot faster than doing it by hand/email, but it can take a few hours out of your week if you need to update or add a document to your template pool.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

If you're serious about your Sales process - this is the only solution!

Avaliado em 01/08/2019

Vantagens

PandaDoc has transformed the way our Sales team communicates with our potential clients when it comes to proposals and contracts. We have integrated PandaDoc with Nutshell and can easily generate and track all sent proposals and contracts with a few clicks.

The customization tool is simple and allows you to create stunning templates with little effort. Highly recommend!

Desvantagens

While I understand the limitations, I'd love for a better mobile solution.

Cheryl B.

Easy + Quick + Refreshing

Avaliado em 27/07/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before I switched to PandaDoc, I was spending a lot of money on managing my online documents -- with software that was frustrating & difficult to use (despite being considered the industry leader). Sometimes, I would even skip the contract-signing part of my client intake process, just because I knew it was going to take so much time + cause headaches.

When it came time to renew my account, I instead started researching other options. PandaDoc had some great reviews, though it seemed like it was still fairly new on the scene.

I decided to do the Free Trial... and was hooked. Didn't need to look at any other options out there.

When I started using PandaDoc, I was amazed at how simple + quick + refreshing it was to use. I kept expecting it to get more difficult, like all the other document management software I'd used in the past. Even my team & clients are pleasantly surprised at how easy PandaDoc is compared to everything else they'd encountered.

(When I walked my virtual assistant through the process, she kept saying, "Wait, that's it?" and "That's all I have to do? That was too easy.")

Customer service is fantastic -- quick, friendly, & very knowledgable. (To be honest, though, I've only had one or two instances where I even needed help. Seriously. It's super easy to use.)

The only 2 places where I've seen people get a little confused are...

- Adding people to the "send to" list. They keep thinking that, once they type in the person's name or email, that person is automatically added, and they forget to click the "Add" button.

- When adding fields to documents (contracts specifically), it's easy to drag n' drop a field where you want it... But then it's not readily apparent how to get BACK to all the field options. (You have to click the word "Fields" up top, but it doesn't necessarily look clickable or obvious. Maybe a tiny change to "< Back to Fields" would make that easier?)

So far, I've only used PandaDoc for my client contracts, but I'm sure I'll be exploring the rest of the options soon. Thanks so much for making something that human beings can use without a ton of frustration!

Xavier H.
Traduzir com Google

Good professional document management tool

Avaliado em 20/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really save time with Pandadoc and I also increase the professional aspect of my documents. I also use Pandadoc to build proposals: it gives a positive and innovative image towards my new clients

Vantagens

I really enjoy using PandaDoc for many business uses. I often generate recurring documents for my customers any easily can customize them to specifics needs.
I like the professional look and feel, monitoring access and expiration date, really enjoy token and electonic signature.

Desvantagens

When you have a long document such as legal contract it's very painfull to create it because block management (normal text versus title) is not very easy to use : drag and drop not easy in such situation.
Image management : size, location , quality definition sould also be improved.

Howard C.

PandaDoc For HR and Sales Contracts

Avaliado em 16/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I have been really impressed with PandaDoc because of its ability to be leveraged in many different ways. For example we use PandaDocs for all of our HR documents from offer letters to compensation plans, company policies and even workplace compliance records. We also use PandaDocs for all of our sales documents from order forms, to renewals to scope of work documents. PandaDoc's ease of use paired with its capabilities has made it a company-wide staple.

Vantagens

My favorite part of the PandaDoc software is how easy it is to use. Once you understand the basics, PandaDocs is incredible intuitive primarily due to its user friendly interface. As my company's PandaDoc administrator I like that PandaDoc doesn't require extensive training to users. This makes it easier to roll out company wide.

Desvantagens

PandaDoc's pricing table can be frustrating because it doesn't function like a typical excel-like spreadsheet. Our sales reps will constantly express their frustration about this. In many cases it limits are capabilities or greatly increases the time and effort we have to spend on certain documents specifically sales orders.

Kevin C.

No better way to rapidly create Agreements and Proposals

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 02/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For my Retainer Proposals, I cut the time to deliver a proposal from 6 hours down to 2 hours by using PandaDoc. I now send out NDAs in 10 minutes. And the quality of the Proposals projects a professional, savvy image - "If I can do this for me, think what I can do for you." I can tell when they've been read when they've been signed, and I have a legal document that sets the deliverables and the payment schedules, even though I don't collect payments via PandaDoc because I prefer to do that using my Zoho Books accounting s/w. I like the integration with Zoho CRM, that's part of the time-saving features of PandaDoc, but it's Chrome only, although I hear that Zoho is working on a direct integration. I've attended every one of PandaDoc's excellent webinars, and have learned how to extend the look of my finished documents using CSS. All-in-all, a great product. One knock is on pricing - Professional Edition is reasonably priced, geared to the single user, but limited to 5 different templates. To overcome that, one would need to jump to the higher-priced Business Edition, which wouldn't be a problem but it requires a 5-user minimum, which then puts it out of reach of the average sole practitioner. I wish they would increase the 5-template limit on the Professional. Other than that, it's a time-saver that helps me every day.

Vantagens

Speed of production of proposals.

Pricing.

Helen H.
Traduzir com Google

Working with multiple locations, this software gives me exactly what I need!

Avaliado em 11/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Super easy to send out what I need and love seeing what time to the customer viewed, signed, and paid the document.

Vantagens

Super easy! It only takes a view seconds to send out an agreement. Everything is already set up in a template and all I have to do is fill in like 2 items. I also LOVE how I can see when the customer views it, signs it, and pays it. Also love how I can see how long they spent on each page and how many times they viewed it.

Desvantagens

The only dislike I have is sometimes I don't get replies from the customer to the email with the document (hopefully that makes sense). No problem at all though! I just send an email and say not to reply to that one, but my work email. Super easy.

Theresa ruth sarah M.

Manage, Track and Send Official Documents with Ease

Avaliado em 28/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use it for sales quotations. It makes it easier for us to track and manage our documents. Because it has integration with Hubspot too, we can quickly reference our Hubspot CRM for the Pandadoc quotes as well. We love this service but it is a bit pricey for our region though.

Vantagens

Pandadoc is simple to configure and easy to use. I love that you can manage and track the sending of the documents especially when its for external customers. The fact that you can add a layer of approval to documents before you send out to external customers is great too. Plus points that it has the mobile app as well!

Desvantagens

Sometimes, external customers do not want to click the link that leads to the document. They would rather that they see the document straight away on their email inbox. In fact, some email systems block the emails we send through Pandadoc.

Chloe C.
Traduzir com Google

Great for sending proposals!

Avaliado em 24/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall Pandadocs has provided a cost effective solution for proposal sending and signing. It’s integration with Hubspot really helped this software “take the cake” when I was choosing which proposal software to use. Although it took some getting used to, I now feel comfortable using the software and take comfort in knowing all my contracts and proposals are signed correctly and properly.

Vantagens

As a marketing freelancer, I have been using this software to send proposals to clients. For me, there was one big advantage with Pandadocs over its other market competitors, Pandadocs intragrates with the CRM system Hubspot.

Pandadocs makes sending my proposals easy and it can be done straight from Hubspot itself. Meaning whenever I need to check a client or enquiry’s proposal and contract it’s all there in one place with all of their other information.

This software also allows for proposals to be accepted and signed electronically. This cuts down on the amount of back and forth emails usually needed to get a contract signed.

Desvantagens

Initially I found this software more difficult to get to grips with than some of the other market competitors that I had tried. I found the design aspect of creating proposals tricky as I couldn’t always get the design or feel I wanted. Aside from this, I haven’t ran into any significant problems with this software.