(1 095)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1095 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Minha opinião

Avaliado em 22/01/2023

Vantagens

Oque eu mais gosto é que dá pra enviar rastrear e assinar eletronicamente documentos

Desvantagens

Eu gosto de tudo não tenho nada a reclamar

Alexia
Alexia
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great tool for sending personalized contracts in minutes

Avaliado em 04/11/2022

I use PandaDoc for creating business proposals for my clients. I like that my proposal documents look professional and are full of interesting and clickable content such as Youtube videos, external links, etc.

Vantagens

The integration of PandaDoc with Hubspot is fantastic in my opinion. Because this integration pulls data from all of my customers' Hubspot accounts onto the document that I'm working on, I can quickly and easily customize the client contracts that I use. It significantly simplifies the process of sending files.

Desvantagens

I do not like the restricted methods in which you can design a personalized proposal document. I find this to be very frustrating. In point of fact, they assert that you may import a Word document, and the software will immediately convert it into a PandaDoc document for you. I gave it a shot, and unfortunately, it did not work in the least. Both the written content and the visuals were jumbled up. In addition to this, you are unable to add custom HTML code, which, in my opinion, should be a feature that they offer.

Razões para escolher o PandaDoc

I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

Luke
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Best Contract and Signature Software

Avaliado em 22/04/2022

Pandadoc has allowed us to automate our entire proposal process, saving hours per work

Vantagens

The best thing about PandaDoc is connecting it to Zapier and automatically creating customized proposals without lifting a finger. Tracking when recipients view documents, and how long they spend viewing each page are great metrics to have for sales.

Desvantagens

There are a few things I would like to be available with automation through Zapier, although they are possible with API.

Better Proposals e Qwilr

Razões para escolher o PandaDoc

I didn't like the formatting or functionality of Qwilr

Qwilr
Jacob
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

If you will be processing payments via Stripe, this application is not for you!

Avaliado em 12/01/2023

The tool is easy and intuitive to use and looks flashy on the surface. Pull back the covers a bit and it becomes incredibly apparent that their product designers have not built a strong tool. Integrations that make life more difficult for users should be amended. On top of all that, PandaDoc support is among the worst I've ever encountered.

Vantagens

Ease of configuration and use. Creating new and amending existing documents is a dream. And the native CRM integrations make managing agreements at the customer level very straight forward.

Desvantagens

The Stripe integration is inherently broken. A paid invoice will invariably result in a net-new customer being created in Stripe (even if the paying party already exists as a customer in your stripe account). This wrecks your stripe analytics and requires manual reconciliation. Worse, when notified of this issue, PandaDoc has stated that "the integration works as expected" and that they have no desire to resolve it. But to get that answer, I had to go through a month long battle with PandaDoc Support to figure out why it was messing up Stripe records.The support team is offshore (managed by a third party outsourcing company) and wildly ineffective. If you expect clear communications about the issues you're reporting and plans for resolution, look elsewhere. Your tickets will sit in unaddressed for weeks on end. When a support rep finally responds, they will likely not respond to the issues you've raised (I've literally had support reps provide guidance to me that was clearly meant to address another customer's challenges as it was entirely unrelated to mine). And only once you escalate to your AE will support finally take you seriously. In an age when we must all do more with less, managing another company's support team is the worst investment you can make.

Fatura
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

A Multipurpose Document Management Software

Avaliado em 15/01/2024

Vantagens

I like that PandaDoc not only makes document management easy but also features amazing digital signature capabilities
The software makes workflow management easy also is good in forms automation

Desvantagens

PandaDoc has been a deal breaker and no issues at all.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

PandaDoc works fine

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

Vantagens

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Desvantagens

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Adam
Adam
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

PandaDoc, excellent integration for digital signatures

Avaliado em 23/01/2023

Unlike other electronic signature software, pandadoc has a variety of predesigned templates that can be used immediately, on its website it has a help center with several articles and tutorials on how to use its tools, something that could stand out is the integration that you have with other applications such as slack, Monday.com, Google workspace and Salesforce, PayPal, among others.

Vantagens

I like pandadoc Since it is easy to use it is not a complex or confusing application, I have used it to create send and sign electronic documents, what I like about pandadoc is that I can follow up and see a detailed analysis of the documents, it is Useful to automate the creation of signature of the documents. PandaDoc is one of the software I've tried that integrates better with other applications I use constantly with Microsoft Word and Google docs.

Desvantagens

Some things that it has to improve is the customization of its predefined templates, details like color and order.

Alys
Alys
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Must have software for all social media managers

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

Vantagens

After trying a number of tools to streamline my onboarding process I was feeling at a loss. They were all so difficult to set up and couldn’t be customised in the way I required. PandaDoc solved this problem allowing me to send my proposals, contracts and gather an initial payment from clients in one go! It has saved me so much time and makes my onboarding process look so professional.

Desvantagens

There are some features only available on the paid plan which does limit what you’re able to do with some documents but there are often workarounds for this.

Proposify

Razões para escolher o PandaDoc

Dubsado was expensive, difficult and time consuming to set up, and didn’t have the level of flexibility and customisation I needed in my business
YoYo
YoYo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

PandadDoc

Avaliado em 27/03/2022

Digital e-signatures for the company. For proposals, authorization forms, interviews, etc.

Vantagens

Main advantage over Docusign is that it's free tier and also it's way easier for salespeople to use with it's interchanging block and templates. Makes it easier to send proposals and doc if you have more than one package. Easier to use than docusign which is a plus.

Desvantagens

A lot of times when sending via email, it'll get lost in spam. And the worse part about it is, they know about this and they still put the sending from your own @company domain only at the highest pricing plan (Enterprise).

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

PandaDoc the Perfect Fit

Avaliado em 10/04/2021

Great product and will recommend to anyone needing a similar solution for their problems.

Vantagens

Functionality is perfect for what we looking to have it do. Easy to set up the documents you need to have signed and on the back end easy for the user to sign and return.

Desvantagens

It does take some time to set up the formatting for the documents, but the support team is great to assist with that.

Rudolph
Rudolph
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

PandaDoc beats out Docusign for the win!

Avaliado em 16/04/2023

It helps me provide a service that I would normally have to pay a lot more for. In these times of economic uncertainty every dollar counts. I was introduced to this software by a bank. They sent me a document and I said "what the heck is PandaDoc". To my surprise it was not a bootleg version of Docusign which is what I thought it might be. Then I started to notice a few other began using it as well. After then I was sold.

Vantagens

It's free version is great! I really only ever used docusign for the signing features. This gives you this at no cost. It's a must for any business looking to add legitimacy to their business.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. It did what I needed it to do, and for free no less. It's effective, and both in terms of cost and functionality.

Javier
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Great product. Rivals DocuSign and AdobeSign

Avaliado em 14/08/2019

We adopted this system to send out our organization's legal documents, and so far the experience has been great. I would highly recommend this e-signature product.

Vantagens

The interface to send out documents is great, and there are some better features offered than the other competitors (such as masked fields, a proposal making function, attachments you can make to the document, and a signature authentication page with each agreement).

PandaDocs offers basically the same function as DocuSign, but it has some additional features and the cost is considerably cheaper.

Desvantagens

Sometimes depending on the email server, the automated email sent by PandaDocs gets sent into the partners junk mail.

Doesn't integrate with SharePoint.

Razões para mudar para o PandaDoc

DocuSign and AdobeSign charge using a transactional model (it gives you a set number of documents you can send), whereas PandaDocs uses a user based model with unlimited transactions.
Vincent

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An AMAZING product if you are patient at first

Avaliado em 07/08/2019

Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly:
-...

- ESignatures
- Proposal creation
- Proposal tracking
- Payments
- Keeping track of pricing

The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software.

Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Vantagens

the scope of features is unmatched by any other software
the scope of native integrations into tools we already use
tracking of users and activity
HubSpot integration
Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Desvantagens

Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

Proposify

Razões para escolher o PandaDoc

Was lacking features that we needed.

Razões para mudar para o PandaDoc

The alternative products threw way too much information at me and overwhelmed in the decision making process.
Emily
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, growing product!

Avaliado em 15/11/2022

Really great! User friendly and I also like how much progress the product makes! It is fun to see new features.

Vantagens

I really like how easy it is to organize documents and collect signatures. I like assigning signers and others who are responsible for filling in certain information.

Desvantagens

Sometimes importing documents from word can lose their formatting, and I am very particular about that. I just plan for more time for inputting new documents.

Price and organization.

Razões para mudar para o PandaDoc

I felt like Pandadoc allowed me to organize and edit each document easier.
Steve
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Good.

Avaliado em 09/01/2018

Some efficiency and design options.

Some efficiency and design options.

Vantagens

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Desvantagens

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Jose
Jose
  • Setor: Química
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Everything we need to optimize our documents quickly and safely.

Avaliado em 17/05/2023

We utilize this program to assist the translation of all our office archives, with dreary designs, such as letters, suggestions, contracts, etc. It could be a exceptionally valuable apparatus with numerous layouts that make our work much easier. Without a question, this program could be a extraordinary venture, since it has spared us a part of time in transcribing records, being able to form them naturally and without blunders, which produces a better execution in other exercises of the company. Communication with our clients has been enormously progressed by this program, because it permits us to quickly create reports with the visual plan apparatus, in genuine time. It makes a difference us make a cite or receipt with a symbol, plan, structure and more, rapidly. This can be program that has made our work simpler, since we have not as it were centralized all the client archives in a single framework, but from there with the office integration, ready to make the reports and have the database Of clients.

Vantagens

It contains a few customizable layouts, which offer assistance us to interpret records quicker and without mistakes, much appreciated to the questions that the framework inquires already. It moreover permits group preparing, to make records with the same arrange, changing only a few characteristics. It features a authorization control, so that as it were authorized individuals have get to to the documentation. It too permits the digitization of archives through its scanner, as well as the creation and confirmation of the electronic signature. Permits the capacity and organization of all client records counting solicitations, letters, etc. As well as the collection of information through diverse channels such as e-mail, informing, etc.

Desvantagens

On a few events the framework has required me to enter information that I have as of now entered already, for the creation of the layout. It takes a significant sum of time to make unused layouts and spare them for future archives, as the method isn't as speedy as I'd like it to be. We've had issues with chat and informing, as messages do not arrive in genuine time and take a long time to send. A few of the emails we send out in bulk drop into the spam box, making it nearly outlandish for the client to see them. I would like you to grant us more data approximately guests to our site.

Samantha
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Avaliado em 19/03/2020

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Vantagens

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Desvantagens

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Haszilah
Haszilah
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

My takes on PandaDoc

Avaliado em 15/06/2021

Vantagens

I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Desvantagens

Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

Mariano
  • Setor: Internet

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

Avaliado em 13/12/2016

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed.

We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years.

We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Desvantagens

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Scott
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

Avaliado em 23/05/2017

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Vantagens

The client-editable quotes are awesome.

The UI is good (UX needs some work, below).

Content re-use is great.

Love the signing and notifications.

Desvantagens

Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar.

In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're big into Google Apps, I'd love calendar linking that told us when we sent something (calendar item), when it expires (calendar item), etc.

The lack of sorting options, and default sorts that "stick" in the documents/ templates list is killing us. Open a folder, wait, sorted by default (age? Which is the least helpful when dealing with dozens/hundreds of docs). Sort by name. Wait.

Would be AMAZING to be able to set "sort by [name] [date] [recent] [X] as default" so we don't have to resort and reload every single time we go looking for a document. For heavy users, this is a real burden, wasting time waiting for the product to be usable, instead of doing work.

It's a good standalone product and helps a lot when we have a document built and send out multiple versions. Building documents is still a little clunky. And some of those "native" integrations such as calendar would be great, to make it less standalone.

Ted
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Has some big shortcomings

Avaliado em 11/08/2016

I had high hopes for this software and am leaving exceptionally dissatisfied. Normally I wouldn't write a bad review, but this is more of a warning to others so they don't get surprised like I did.

Cool name.

Desvantagens

#1. No text wrapping in fields. If you put a field on a form and someone types past the end of the field, it does not wrap text. It also does not tell them they hit the character limit. So what happens? Anything extra is lost with no way to retrieve it. Quote from support "Unfortunately this is a known issue. At this time there is no way to retrieve any information in these situations. " Yes, in 2016, a software company creating fillable fields is not capable of wrapping text or telling a user they are at the limit.

#2 No batch sending. Want to send the same document to 20 people to complete individually? You have to manually add all 20 contacts, then manually send each one of them an individual form that requires an 8 step process. That's 160 steps to send 20 people the exact same form.

#3 No way to identify required fields. Creating a doc with lots of fields with a mix of required and not required? There is no way to differentiate them visually. To check your work you must click on each field and see if the box is checked for it to be required. Nightmare of epic proportions.

Resposta do PandaDoc

Hi there!

I realize this response is long overdue, so first and foremost thank you for your honest feedback. Although this is our first public response, I can assure you that our team took your comments into account.

The truth is that we are not the company or the product that you once knew.

Since 2016, we have introduced a brand new editor built on user feedback like yours, equipped with overall better performance as well as features that you mentioned such as bulk send and required fields.

If you're still in the market for document automation software, drop us a line and our team would be happy to show you Editor 2.0.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again, and I sincerely apologize for your previous experience with us.

Jud
  • Setor: Construção

Panda Docs Review

Avaliado em 13/12/2016

We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer to complete. It's quick and easy to do and we like how simple the process is. It is very helpful to get an email when one of my customers opens my proposal as it allows me to follow up with them more strategically. One of the best features of Panda Docs is letting the customer sign my contract electronically and having it come straight back to me via email. My customers don't have to receive my email with my proposal as an attachment, print it, sign it, scan it and then email it back to me. That takes a lot of time and makes it harder to complete the contract. In today's world of doing things on the fly, Panda Docs fits right in. I tell customers that they can sign my contract from their phone all the time. Anything that saves me time and makes it easier to get my contracts signed and returned is worth the money.

Vantagens

Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Desvantagens

Found it a little hard to make a template the way we wanted it to look, so we just upload our current proposals into Panda Docs

Marcus
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Switching to PandaDoc has made a big impact on our business

Avaliado em 26/06/2023

We onboarded PandaDoc to upgrade our contract signing process from a simple Google Sheet that our clients had to print, sign and scan. So just that switch has made a huge difference. Since then we have also found many other use cases - such as employee contracts and performance review forms

Vantagens

Lots of really useful features that are really simple to use. Lots of integrations also available via Zapier which has saved us a tonne of time on processes

Desvantagens

There are some features that are quite complex and take a bit longer to get used to or set up

Phil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Our favorite e-signature and proposal building platform

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

Our company loves using PandaDoc to impress our clients with great proposals in a fast and effective manner. We will continue to license the product moving forward.

Vantagens

PandaDoc makes it very easy to create and templatize amazing looking proposals. The technology has helped us scale our business. It is way more than just an e-signature platform!

Desvantagens

There really are no major cons here. As a SaaS company, at times it is hard to get a member of PandaDoc's support team on the phone, but their library of best practices is helpful.

More features
Janning
  • Setor: Software

• Praticidade

Does the signature tracking well. Lacking in basic formatting options and retention.

Avaliado em 18/08/2017

Are we still talking about PandaDoc? Or are we talking about Capterra now? I thought I rated PandaDoc on the last page, but "Thanks! We received your review. We'd love to learn more about your experience with this software." is confusing ... doesn't seem like a specific enough question.

Vantagens

The main user interface and its components are great!

The dashboard is helpful for an overview of what's in the pipeline (Sent->Viewed->Completed->Draft ... although I think draft should be first). If I am anticipating someone to review and sign a document in the next 24-48 hours, I can easily see when it is moving along the process by hitting refresh occasionally (on my web browser) without actually being in the document itself.

The icons on the left navigation bar make sense after you use it for awhile (Dashboard->Documents->Templates->Catalogs->Contacts). I like how templates can quickly and easily generate documents when set up properly.

The folder system is intuitive and not too cluttered.

Desvantagens

The document editing system is a bit clunky.

The lack of basic formatting options can be frustrating. To me, the two most sensible reasons for using a software like the one PandaDoc provides is, 1) to keep a tight reign on important legal documents, and 2) to have a way of accomplishing the former electronically.

It would be ideal if I could port from Word or Google Docs and have it retain the outline format, but even if that didn't happen quite correctly, it's not even an option to change the ordered list type without custom CSS. This is particularly important for legal documents, which almost always has nested ordered lists.

It would also be ideal if a hard tab could be added. Using a specified number of spaces in conjunction with the justify text alignment produces substantially inconsistent results.

Also, it would be nice to have the two-column text layout be available for actual text in text blocks, not just for the text on the cover. It seems strange to only have that available for the cover.

Thanks for soliciting our feedback!