710 avaliações
Heather C.
Setor: Contabilidade
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation.
The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs.
PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit.
The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments.
The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs.
Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Desvantagens

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future.
From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring.
In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

Kalie L.
Traduzido para o Português

Newer to the product, BUT LOVE IT!

Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have cut down the amount of time it takes to get signed legal documentation from customers which allows us to begin work on projects much sooner! Also, housing all documents in one place allows for ease of access should we need to find a specific document.

Vantagens

With software development being our field of specialty, we have many documents that we need our customers to read over and sign. The location to a printer for some was easy, but for others, it would take so long for them to print out the number of documents, sign them, scan them and send them back to our team in which they would live in a random folder in our drive. Using PandaDoc allows us to create templates for each of our legal documents and send them directly to the signer in which they can click a few buttons and send it back over to us and everything is housed neatly together in folders.

Desvantagens

It does get a little pricey the more users you add, but if you only have one person that needs to access the information it is well worth it.

Wilber C.

My Only and Go to Proposal Platform

Avaliado em 08/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using PandaDoc for more than 3 years and I haven't been able to find anything like it.

Vantagens

What I love about this platform is the functionality and how it allows you to charge your client. It makes it very easy for your client to sign and pay right there and there.

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that you have to send reminders, manually.

Ted B.
Setor: Gestão da educação

Has some big shortcomings

Avaliado em 11/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I had high hopes for this software and am leaving exceptionally dissatisfied. Normally I wouldn't write a bad review, but this is more of a warning to others so they don't get surprised like I did.

Cool name.

Desvantagens

#1. No text wrapping in fields. If you put a field on a form and someone types past the end of the field, it does not wrap text. It also does not tell them they hit the character limit. So what happens? Anything extra is lost with no way to retrieve it. Quote from support "Unfortunately this is a known issue. At this time there is no way to retrieve any information in these situations. " Yes, in 2016, a software company creating fillable fields is not capable of wrapping text or telling a user they are at the limit.

#2 No batch sending. Want to send the same document to 20 people to complete individually? You have to manually add all 20 contacts, then manually send each one of them an individual form that requires an 8 step process. That's 160 steps to send 20 people the exact same form.

#3 No way to identify required fields. Creating a doc with lots of fields with a mix of required and not required? There is no way to differentiate them visually. To check your work you must click on each field and see if the box is checked for it to be required. Nightmare of epic proportions.

Hi there!

I realize this response is long overdue, so first and foremost thank you for your honest feedback. Although this is our first public response, I can assure you that our team took your comments into account.

The truth is that we are not the company or the product that you once knew.

Since 2016, we have introduced a brand new editor built on user feedback like yours, equipped with overall better performance as well as features that you mentioned such as bulk send and required fields.

If you're still in the market for document automation software, drop us a line and our team would be happy to show you Editor 2.0.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again, and I sincerely apologize for your previous experience with us.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Rube S.
Traduzido para o Português

Hands down the best proposal builder

Avaliado em 04/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We had been waiting years for our previous quoting tool to implement a content library, eSignature capabilities, live quote amendments. This was up and running in a matter of minutes.

Vantagens

It’s intuitive and easy to use. Being able to customise our design to suit and branding and style guide.

Desvantagens

Native integration with Xero and cost however you get what you pay for. Also, you have to pay in USD.

Javier G.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Great product. Rivals DocuSign and AdobeSign

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We adopted this system to send out our organization's legal documents, and so far the experience has been great. I would highly recommend this e-signature product.

Vantagens

The interface to send out documents is great, and there are some better features offered than the other competitors (such as masked fields, a proposal making function, attachments you can make to the document, and a signature authentication page with each agreement).

PandaDocs offers basically the same function as DocuSign, but it has some additional features and the cost is considerably cheaper.

Desvantagens

Sometimes depending on the email server, the automated email sent by PandaDocs gets sent into the partners junk mail.

Doesn't integrate with SharePoint.

Dave W.

Great Product!

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's very easy to get started and saves me time by offering an all-in-one e-signature document and payment tool.

Vantagens

The ease with which to make a quick proposal and connect it to a payment solution like Stripe or PayPal helps me close deals faster, and also receive deposits sooner. Also, the online signature tool saves my clients a lot of time and headaches.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any right now. I'm being honest about that.

Caleb H.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

PandaDoc Helped Streamline Our Sales Process!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So far PandaDoc has really helped increase our sales and our efficiency to get estimates out the door and signed contracts in the door.

It's fairly easy to use right out of the box and guides you through most steps. We're planning on sticking with PandaDoc for a long time.

Vantagens

Pros
1) A wide variety of boiler plate templates to get started with.
2) Multiple Recipients and Signors
3) Certified Signatory page
4) Easily copy templates for use over and over
5) Optional add-on and dynamic quantity fields to really increase up-sells
6) Set up automatic reminders and contract expirations
7) You can integrate payments right into the contract so the client can pay through the web

Desvantagens

Cons
1) Slightly pricey for the type of software
2) Add-on users are costly
3) Cannot extend expiration of original document once sent
4) Drag and drop editor is somewhat janky part of the time...
5) Unable to slice payments up for online payment (i.e. 30% down, it wants to charge the whole contract price right then and there.

Davide V.
Traduzido para o Português

Very easy to create fast proposal

Avaliado em 24/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The experience is very nice, the cloud app work fast and I like the fact you don't need to click SAVE but just click the grey background it automaticly save everytime you are doing a edit. Very nice.

It work fast with any connection, well done.

Vantagens

This service in cloud is very nice, Now I can save many hours when I create proposal for web design because I create different templates and I can start from there.
I also like it can integrate con Pipedrive.

Desvantagens

I would like the new builder in italian, but they are working on it

Marian H.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Not for us but, might be right for you

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our contracts & documents vary greatly. Most of our contracts come from outside to us, so the vast template library doesn't apply to us at all.

Vantagens

Very little. The response from the sales rep was good but, this is just not a good fit for our needs.

Formatting changes when importing existing documents. Inability to edit .pdf

Hi Marian,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback!

Essentially, there are two types of documents within PandaDoc - uploaded (from an existing file), and what we like to call "editable," which are created or converted to be able to edit within the PandaDoc editor.

When you upload a PDF, it will upload as a static image file to add fields on top of for your recipient to fill in, while our system can convert Docx files automatically. A great workaround if you need to edit a PDF inside of PandaDoc would be to convert the PDF to a Docx file outside of PandaDoc, and then upload it and choose to convert.

We also offer conversion services in which our team will convert your existing PDF files into editable PandaDoc templates to get you started!

If you like, you can learn more about how other software companies like you have used PandaDoc successfully here: https://www.pandadoc.com/customers-case-study/

Again, thank you for your feedback, and have a great day!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Samantha T.
Setor: Emprego e contratação

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Vantagens

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Desvantagens

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Pierre R.
Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Pandadoc feedback from france

Avaliado em 02/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

Vantagens

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration.
I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

Desvantagens

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing.
I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team.

As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you).

1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails)

2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients)

Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Steve A.
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Good.

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Some efficiency and design options.

Vantagens

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Desvantagens

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Harris C.
Setor: Construção

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff:

1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing.

2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason.

3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer.

4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.

5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee.

If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Desvantagens

Noted in previous comments section

Nicolas C.
Traduzido para o Português

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Avaliado em 21/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Vantagens

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Desvantagens

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Mariano D.

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed.

We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years.

We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Desvantagens

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Sarah B.
Traduzido para o Português

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Avaliado em 17/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Vantagens

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Desvantagens

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

Scott B.
Traduzido para o Português

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

Avaliado em 23/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Vantagens

The client-editable quotes are awesome.

The UI is good (UX needs some work, below).

Content re-use is great.

Love the signing and notifications.

Desvantagens

Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar.

In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're big into Google Apps, I'd love calendar linking that told us when we sent something (calendar item), when it expires (calendar item), etc.

The lack of sorting options, and default sorts that "stick" in the documents/ templates list is killing us. Open a folder, wait, sorted by default (age? Which is the least helpful when dealing with dozens/hundreds of docs). Sort by name. Wait.

Would be AMAZING to be able to set "sort by [name] [date] [recent] [X] as default" so we don't have to resort and reload every single time we go looking for a document. For heavy users, this is a real burden, wasting time waiting for the product to be usable, instead of doing work.

It's a good standalone product and helps a lot when we have a document built and send out multiple versions. Building documents is still a little clunky. And some of those "native" integrations such as calendar would be great, to make it less standalone.

Andrew K.

Simplistic and Effective

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Vantagens

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

Jud M.
Setor: Construção

Panda Docs Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer to complete. It's quick and easy to do and we like how simple the process is. It is very helpful to get an email when one of my customers opens my proposal as it allows me to follow up with them more strategically. One of the best features of Panda Docs is letting the customer sign my contract electronically and having it come straight back to me via email. My customers don't have to receive my email with my proposal as an attachment, print it, sign it, scan it and then email it back to me. That takes a lot of time and makes it harder to complete the contract. In today's world of doing things on the fly, Panda Docs fits right in. I tell customers that they can sign my contract from their phone all the time. Anything that saves me time and makes it easier to get my contracts signed and returned is worth the money.

Vantagens

Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Desvantagens

Found it a little hard to make a template the way we wanted it to look, so we just upload our current proposals into Panda Docs

Haley B.
Traduzido para o Português

A good product that promises to become a great one

Avaliado em 07/08/2019

Vantagens

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Desvantagens

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Vincent D.
Traduzido para o Português

An AMAZING product if you are patient at first

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 07/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly:
- ESignatures
- Proposal creation
- Proposal tracking
- Payments
- Keeping track of pricing

The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software.

Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Vantagens

the scope of features is unmatched by any other software
the scope of native integrations into tools we already use
tracking of users and activity
HubSpot integration
Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Desvantagens

Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

Avaliador Verificado
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

After six months of using Pandadoc

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Vantagens

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Desvantagens

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

Linda D.
Traduzido para o Português

Well on its way to being perfect!

Avaliado em 27/07/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use PandaDoc as a communication device for both proposals and documentation of my interactions with my clients (I have my own HR consulting business). I have found this software to be the perfect choice for me for many reasons. PROS - I am able to easily track the progress of my proposals and documentation for client interactions. My clients have no idea that when they open my communications, I am notified (which is awesome).

The software is user-friendly and intuitive in that I was able to immediately pick up how to use the bells and whistles easily and without a tutorial (although tutorials are available). This is very important to me as I am a "skimmer" and feel that good programs should be easy, easy, easy. If I have to constantly refer to the users manual, I become frustrated and want to eliminate the program.

I love the electronic signature feature - this has allowed me to execute proposals quickly. Additionally, I get proof that my clients have received the documentation I sent out - leaving absolutely no doubt that we are all on the same page regarding the advice I have given.
The customer service has been outstanding - I made a suggestion and was immediately given a response on the suggestion from a human being (versus an automated response).

CONS:

I see that this software is clearly always advancing - so this is by no means a list of complaints, but rather more of a wish list.

I would like to be able to send attachments with my documentation. Many times, I have created an employee handbook, job application, Affirmative Action Program, etc., and if this was attached to my PandaDoc documentation, I would easily be able to track the changes accordingly.

As I store my communications (per client) in specific folders, I would love it if I were able to have a reporting feature to combine the entire list of communications with my clients in one report for a mid-year and annual review process.

My only problem with the software is that I am automatically put into SPAM or junk e-mail at the client end. This only happens with the PandaDoc software then I end up getting black-listed for all future correspondence. This starts with every new PandaDoc delivery - if this can be fixed, I would be so grateful.

Other than this, I have no complaints. Please - keep making changes and updating features because this program can become a monster!

Joe M.
Setor: Sem fio

VP of Sales - Review of Pandadoc

Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This tool is key to our sales operations at this point. We appreciate the updates and can tell that the people at Pandadoc are actively working to make improvements to the platform.

Vantagens

Pandadoc allows us to easily customize our quotes and proposals. I appreciate the tracking feature to know when clients open or view the info we present. Electronic signature piece simlifies our processes. In addiiton, I like to accept/reject process which allows my reps to send me deals with discounting or changes in terms to quickly review.

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that emails sent from this tool often get stuck in the client's spam filter. We typically send a manual copy in addition to the electronic version because of this. It might be that our clients, healthcare IT, are a little more zealous on blocking incoming emails than other industries.
Our CRM integration is not the best (Hubspot) it may be that we haven't set it up as good as we could have. However, the basic integration we have does provide some value.