Zenefits

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

796 avaliações

Shae

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

Avaliado em 16/08/2019

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Vantagens

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Desvantagens

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

Gusto e Namely

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

Best product year-over-year when I go to market. Best in terms of price point and capabilities.
Robert
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Excellent HR Platform for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

Avaliado em 30/09/2021

When we were considering HR software back in 2015, we set up demos and reviewed many different options, but based upon the needs of our company Zenefits was the best choice. It was a seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. We were able to set up and customize Zenefits so we could accomplish what we need to with the platform. Using the Zenefits platform for our hiring and onboarding has allowed us to streamline our hiring process which was especially helpful during the peak of Covid when having to hire employees while working remotely. The ability to customize in Zenefits was a huge plus for us as a staffing company because of the differing needs of our clients. Zenefits makes it easy if we need to update or change any of the documents that are used for onboarding our new hires. The benefits management available through Zenefits has also been a great tool for a business like ours. It is a very simple process to review available plans and options for the upcoming year and to collect important information from our employees during open enrollment. Our company has changed from where we were in 2015 and using Zenefits has allowed us to easily adapt.

If you are a small or medium sized business that struggles with HR issues like hiring and onboarding, benefits and record management, or compliance, I would recommend looking into how Zenefits can benefit you and your company.

Vantagens

Seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. Easy set up and great options for customization. Zenefits is a great tool for businesses not having a full HR but needing HR support when dealing with Benefits, Employment Paperwork, and Compliance.

Desvantagens

We have not had any major issues or challenges using this software

Andrea
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very easy to set up and great app for employees

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

Great if you have mostly salaried exempt employees and you rarely need customer service help.

Vantagens

Overall very easy to use and set up would use again

Desvantagens

It takes too long to reach a live person via chat. This used to be a great feature that allowed me to quickly fix issues. Now it takes 2-3 business days to get a response via email.

Gusto, ADP Workforce Now e Namely

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

The integration with harvest to track hours wasn’t the best.

QuickBooks Time

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

I had used Zenefits before and knew the set up was easy.
Kishma
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Run, dont walk AWAY FROM THS COMPANY

Avaliado em 03/08/2022

overall, they only care about making you stay in a contract and nothing else. Took a month for me to speak to an actual person regarding this account.

Vantagens

Nothing, they are great salesmen/women. So make sure to read the small print.

Desvantagens

They charged me $131 more than what we agreed upon and we tried to cancel their absurd contract, which we are unaware of having to stick with this company

Brianna
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Zenefits Review from HR Point of View

Avaliado em 02/08/2022

Everyone I have spoken with was companionate and reasonable on all fronts. They took the time to listen to my wants and needs instead of listening to answer. I definitely would refer Zenefits and my sales Rep to friends and family.

Vantagens

Zenefits is a one stop shop for most Human Resource needs. That said the payroll/ accounting side was the only struggle that could have had to much room for human error for myself to be able to stick with this system. The system however has many many pros and not very many cons. Everything is very user friendly for all ages to figure out and manage. The staff was always super welcoming and sweet with all the answers to my thousands of questions.

Desvantagens

The lack of integration with QuickBooks. I do not believe this falls onto Zenefits however, I believe QuickBooks refuses to work with anyone not just Zenefits in particular!

BambooHR

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

I truthfully have not chosen any products yet, I am simply doing all of the extra steps myself.
Kelsi
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Zenefits Review

Avaliado em 28/10/2019

our overall experience with zenefits has been positive. The on boarding tools offer a wide variety of options an customization that really make the initial process a lot easier.

Vantagens

The part that we liked most about zenefits is that it gave us one place to keep all employee documents. We also like that we could set up an employee by using the on boarding (hiring) service through zenfits which allows the employee to start their profile an also fill out needed employment documents electronically.

Desvantagens

Initially we thought that the time card piece of zenefits was something that we were going to be able to use and would be rather handy for us. We quickly learned that Zenefits has not yet set up this module in a way that truly works for subcontracts who have to track employee's time by job number and phase code both. It can be done but takes a large amount of manual entry on the administrators part which then defeats the purpose of using such a tool.

BambooHR

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

we choose zenefits over bamboo because of the time card application.
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

User friendly solution, good experience overall

Avaliado em 07/01/2020

We were able to get a good grasp of our employee timekeeping, and it saved us a lot of time processing payroll each week.

Vantagens

I liked how easy it was to manage payroll. I also really appreciated all of the resources for HR handbooks, job descriptions, performance reviews, etc. Customer service was great, and really flexible with some of my out of the box requests. Having our employees clock in via our ipad app was handy. The mobile features were rough at first, but are coming around nicely.

Desvantagens

The templates for new contractors and new hires were rather lackluster. It was also a little clunky and almost overly simplistic to pay contractors. Tax prep wasn't the smoothest.

Resposta do Zenefits Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

David
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Great Sales Department but not backed up by Service or Software

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

I love the onboarding and sales process. Every person I talk with at Zenefits is pleasant and understanding. Whoever is in charge of the software development and customer service systems should be fired. In order to get a question answered one has to submit to a complex matrix of categories and subjects. I rarely could find the particular category that I needed.

Tax Services are a joke. I just received an email on Feb 16 2021 for a quick question that I had on May 7th of 2020. If you have any need for any changes that require a human, find a different way.

Vantagens

Timekeeping is accurate. The time-off request and approval process works great. Like the PTO Calendar. Every task could be performed even if some were clunky.

Desvantagens

Navigation is not intuitive and few improvements over 2 years. There were bugs when working with state taxes (for WA). Claimed integration with Quickbooks Desktop is flat out lies. Integration with Quickbooks Online is weak at best. DON'T TRUST Zenefits to make changes to your payroll tax filings. Will take 6+ months to get a response.

Love Zenefits!

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

Vantagens

It's easy to use and keeps us compliant. It has brought up things we didn't even know we needed and helped keep us compliant.

Desvantagens

Customer service can be hard to reach, but their help center is robust and they have training courses to help.

Gusto

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

Zenefits had more HR features and our payroll situation is simple.
Archit
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Good management SaaS for payroll management

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

Vantagens

It is easy to navigate through the website and get the product or service im looking for

Desvantagens

The attendance is mostly not updated on time, thus causing confusion while checking payroll details

BZ
  • Setor: Bibliotecas

Zenefits - Easy Peasy

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

This is a great software for a distributed workforce. We have employees in different 20 states and 40 different locations. Zenefits makes it easy for us.

Vantagens

This software is so easy to use for both the employees and the HR team. Everything is simple and straightforward, no convoluted quirky tricks needed to enter information. Hiring and onboarding is super easy. Open enrollment is super easy. Payroll is super easy. PTO management is super easy.

Desvantagens

There are some tie in products that still need some work.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now e BambooHR

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

Needed an integrated solution.

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

The benefits management system and the easy hiring ability were the original reason. In the end, it was the employee experience that made the difference - good mobile product.
Sandy
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

User Friendly and Intuitive

Avaliado em 21/11/2019

The efficiency of Zenefits when it comes to onboarding is a huge timesaver. We're able to send employees key information they need before and after they start working with us with no manual work. I cut down on a few hours of work per week with this feature!

Vantagens

Zenefits is super simple to learn how to use, both for Admins and for Employees. My employees love being able to use the software for benefits enrollment, time off, and other requests. It's easy to teach someone how to use it because honestly, I don't really have to--the interface is really simple and easy to understand. Saves me a ton of time as an HR professional!

Desvantagens

The Time Off reporting could be more robust, but this will come with time. As our company grows we're looking to pull more quick reports on PTO accrual and other balances, and some of the values we're looking for aren't readily available. There have been some changes in this area though, so the developers recognize how the system should be improved.

BambooHR e SilkOne Cloud Chiropractic EHR

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

The cost of Zenefits and the intuitive user interface sold us the most. We felt like we got the most value with the best user experience for our employees. The optional integrations were also a huge plus for us, like our 401(k) provider.
Shae

Avaliado em 03/12/2018

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce

-Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry

Desvantagens

I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost.

The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

Mike
  • Setor: Editoras

Feature-Packed HR Platform

Avaliado em 21/05/2018

Vantagens

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Desvantagens

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Lauren
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

Avaliado em 12/04/2017

It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Vantagens

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Desvantagens

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Sean
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Easy and Convenient

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Very positive. I have never used an outside service for basic HR functions before, but was pleasantly surprised at how much work Zenefits saves me by letting employees enter their own info.

Vantagens

Easy to use - Managers can access/input/share the info they need, employees can fill out their own info which saves HR a lot of work. Customer Service can be contacted easily. Reports/Info can be accessed easily. Reminders are emailed to you if any necessary information is missing.

Desvantagens

I believe Zenefits does not have the ability to pay third party garnishments directly.

RUN Powered by ADP

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

I was not employed here at the time of the switch.

RUN Powered by ADP

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

I was not employed here at the time of the switch.
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Decent Human Resources Platform for Businesses Small and Large

Avaliado em 07/08/2021

My overall experience with Zenefits has been great. The pricing has been fair, the service has lived up to expectations, and most importantly, everyone who uses it at my place of work shares the same mindset, more or less. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a decent HR platform, as I am sure it would not disappoint except for when it comes to the occasional technical glitch here and there, which I am sure applies to anything having to do with technology.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is the layout in which all of its functionalities are presented. Whether it be payroll, benefit elections, or anything else relating to human resource necessities, Zenefits has what both the employee and employer are looking for when it comes to ease of use and variety of functionalities and features. I very much like that the service is offered on both a web browser as well as a smartphone app, which allows for on-location or on-the-go usage. Lastly, I find the pricing for such a great service to be very reasonable, and the method in which pricing is to be determined to be quite fair as well, (when compared to competing companies offering similar services).

Desvantagens

As a whole, Zenefits is there for you when you need it and delivers up to expectations. However, if there was one thing that I believe should be somewhat stabilized, it would be the clock in and clock out feature on the mobile app, which at times might be a bit challenging to work with, as it sometimes freezes the phone screen, resulting in the need to restart the whole phone for it to begin working again. This happens on very rare occasions, but when it does happen, it is a bit inconvenient. Other than that one small aspect, there is not much else that is negative to report.

Jai
  • Setor: Supermercados

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zenefits is the perfect platform to manage your payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR for small...

Avaliado em 28/09/2021

Vantagens

Zenefits is the perfect platform for any small to medium size business. I am an entrepreneur and Zenefits has allowed me to manage payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR from one user friendly platform. Their customer service is amazing, and I love the peace of mind of having there HR experts in my corner for any employee related issues. I have now used them for about 7 years with three different companies and I don't plan on going anywhere. Did I mention they also make all your payroll taxes for you? Well, they do, and I love it :)

Desvantagens

I would love if Zenefits would not only take deductions but have a feature to stop the deduction once the entire amount is collected. Currently I have to turn off the deduction once is met.

Gusto

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

We needed more services that QB didn't provide.
Byung
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

One Stop HR Solution

Avaliado em 01/10/2021

Migrated from old ways of "calling in" payroll to online platform such as Zenefits saved limited man hours and resources for a small company.

Vantagens

Zenefits makes payroll processing and new hire onboarding easy. It also keeps all the employee records and eliminates need for paper.

Desvantagens

They used to have a support phone number where you could be connected to a live service representative. I wish they bring that feature back or perhaps an online chat/talk function where you can connect to a live person. Many questions can be answered online or through well-prepared online learning videos or narratives and a service question/issue is usually within 1 or 2 business days.

Gusto, BambooHR e Paychex Flex

ADP Workforce Now

Cost and ease of use

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use software takes the pain out of PeopleOps

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

I was thrilled to join a company that had already implemented Zenefits, because the product is dynamic and nimble, fitting our needs. We have been able to use many features, including benefits enrollment, payroll, reporting, integrations with our systems, onboarding, time and attendance and more. Whenever we've had a question we've been able to find the answer via the trainings provided, or by reaching out to the support team. We've also been impressed with features that Zenefits rolled out related to COVID 19 (like the PPP loan estimator, and Truework for health checks. It would be very painful to not have the tool - highly recommended for small and medium sized businesses.

Vantagens

Zenefits is easy to implement and to use. Our team members rarely need any help with the product - it is clear what it can do and how it needs to get done. I appreciate that Zenefits allows us to integrate so many products in one spot (our ATS, learning management and performance management systems all have links back to Zenefits) and that it gets so much done for us. During COVID-19, we've onboarded 100 new employees in a virtual only setting, and much of the ease has been due to how much work Zenefits automates for us.

Desvantagens

Sometimes configuration of payroll or benefits can feel tricky - however, my experience with it has been better in Zenefits than other platforms.

Joy
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zenefits makes my job so much easier!!

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

Zenefits streamlined and Simplified our HR! As the only HR person, Zenefits allows me to support all of our employees as if they had an entire HR department at their disposal. The online portal streamlines my HR management and provides the employees with 24 hour access to HR info. Zenefits provides EVERYTHING we need in one intuitive online portal... it handles the entire employee lifespan - from offer letters, hiring, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, and termination.

Vantagens

My favorite feature is the hiring process - it allows the employee to handle the data entry to start their employee folder and upload their I-9 verification docs and all I have to do is cross verify the documents on their first day. So streamlined and private - for both employee and HR.

Desvantagens

Little to no phone support available for user issues. Online live chat and email are main access to customer support. Can be frustrating when you're in a time sensitive pinch.

Barbara
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Giving credit where credit is due!

Avaliado em 17/11/2020

Love the ease of use of Zenefits and it's user friendliness.

Vantagens

I love to give credit where credit is due. I have suggested to my HR peers the ease of using Zenefits several times. Our company chose Zenefits to be the HR/Payroll/Benefits management system for our fast growing company because we needed to automate and help employees self administer routine HR related tasks and help us manage this without having to add new FTEs to our HR dept functions. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an analytical review of several vendors and Zenefits was by far the most comprehensive at the right price point that met all of our criteria. Going with Zenefits met our objectives and has allowed us to grow rapidly without consuming the company with manual HR/Payroll/Benefits administration. As with ANY HR platform, there are always items you would like to improve or change and Zenefits is always doing that and looking for feedback.

Desvantagens

Customer service is slow to respond. The time card page often freezes up. There needs to be a way to add an additional manager. Need a disciplinary app.

Teresa
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Vantagens

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Desvantagens

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Jennifer
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Life Saver

Avaliado em 13/11/2020

Time Saved! Compliance is always taken care of...not much to worry about.

Vantagens

Zenefits was a life saver for me! Everything was done manually before Zenefits so the amount of time is saved was amazing. The ease of use is incredible and I love the reporting capabilities.

Desvantagens

Support response can be slow, especially for tax items

Gusto e RUN Powered by ADP

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

Needed something to do not only payroll but also filings, payments, compliance + all other HR and benefits admin.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

price, ease of use and reporting
Rebecca
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

User-friendly, intuitive platform

Avaliado em 29/09/2021

Vantagens

We tried a big-name service which was a nightmare. Our end users like how easy and intuitive it is to deal with onboarding, open enrollment, time-off requests, and payroll. As an admin, I've also found it easy to use, customize, and introduce to our team.

Desvantagens

Customer service used to be very slow, but they have greatly improved their response time.