Zenefits

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

724 avaliações

Shae J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

Avaliado em 16/08/2019

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Vantagens

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Desvantagens

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

Namely e Gusto

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

Best product year-over-year when I go to market. Best in terms of price point and capabilities.
Tracy I.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Long time user of Zenefits

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

Overall it's been super positive. Mistakes are always made, but Zenefits tries to rectify and solve problems instead of throwing their hands up and saying it's too hard.

Vantagens

What makes Zenefits most valuable to our business is the ease of onboarding new people and providing a 1 stop place for my HR department that is completely in the cloud and no need for reams of paper to be wasted. The PTO calendar and tracking is invaluable as well.

Desvantagens

Zenefits started as a Benefits company with an HR platform, but has pivoted to providing Payroll as it's core business with the other add-ons. There is still some room for improvement on the payroll side and how to handle the customer service side of this.

• Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Decent Human Resources Platform for Businesses Small and Large

Avaliado em 07/08/2021

My overall experience with Zenefits has been great. The pricing has been fair, the service has lived up to expectations, and most importantly, everyone who uses it at my place of work shares the same mindset, more or less. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a decent HR platform, as I am sure it would not disappoint except for when it comes to the occasional technical glitch here and there, which I am sure applies to anything having to do with technology.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is the layout in which all of its functionalities are presented. Whether it be payroll, benefit elections, or anything else relating to human resource necessities, Zenefits has what both the employee and employer are looking for when it comes to ease of use and variety of functionalities and features. I very much like that the service is offered on both a web browser as well as a smartphone app, which allows for on-location or on-the-go usage. Lastly, I find the pricing for such a great service to be very reasonable, and the method in which pricing is to be determined to be quite fair as well, (when compared to competing companies offering similar services).

Desvantagens

As a whole, Zenefits is there for you when you need it and delivers up to expectations. However, if there was one thing that I believe should be somewhat stabilized, it would be the clock in and clock out feature on the mobile app, which at times might be a bit challenging to work with, as it sometimes freezes the phone screen, resulting in the need to restart the whole phone for it to begin working again. This happens on very rare occasions, but when it does happen, it is a bit inconvenient. Other than that one small aspect, there is not much else that is negative to report.

Doug L.

Awesome Software - Absolutely Awful Support

Avaliado em 17/10/2017

Gusto is by far the best payroll, and even if you go with Zenefits I suggest you use them for payroll. Do not let Zenefits convince you to switch over. Pretty much only their sales people are responsive/friendly and as soon as you pay, they disappear. If you are big enough to go with Workday, go with them (IIRC they require 12 employees). BambooHR has a decent option, but watch for the hidden fees. They're not really upfront on all the costs, and their stuff is complicated enough they require you to go through training to use it. I am REALLY hopeful that new management at Zenefits will finally clean things up, or Gusto will enter the full market of Zenefits and put them out of business. Gusto support is awesome, just don't leave Gusto in the middle of the year. They have a policy that you can't come back in the same year.

Vantagens

For a small business there is not anyone cheaper than Zenefits and they have much greater integration and overall HR flow management than pretty much anyone I could find. When everything works, Zenefits is a beautiful thing.

Desvantagens

Zenefits support is absolutely horrible. If there was ANY competitor that was anywhere close to having what they have at anywhere near their cost, I would have left by now. Support makes me downright angry on a regular basis. They don't read your questions and try to answer a different question, they take two or more days to respond (and there is no phone support), they tell you they'll call you back and do not, they give you wrong information over and over again. Almost no one who works there has any clue what they are doing, and their software messes up sometimes. The combination of the two has been a nightmare. I am constantly wondering if I'm actually saving time by using them, or if all the time I save is eating up with my many hours of arguing with support.

Kathleen T.
  • Setor: Impressão
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Very Poor Customer Support

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

Very frustrating and a lot of time wasted.

Vantagens

Ease of use is good and Digital app for the employees is very helpful. Saves HR time in updating information because employees can do it themselves from their phone app.

Desvantagens

Very poor customer support. Limited update and communication. I have open cases that are still open. Account rep is very nice but there's nothing he can do. If I talk to a live technical rep, they often give varying opinions, so it's confusing. Uploading renewal of Benefits package too cumbersome and I have been asking for someone to walk me through and I never got any response. They close the case when it's even resolved. After sales support is really very bad and that's where it's most needed.

David E.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Great Sales Department but not backed up by Service or Software

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

I love the onboarding and sales process. Every person I talk with at Zenefits is pleasant and understanding. Whoever is in charge of the software development and customer service systems should be fired. In order to get a question answered one has to submit to a complex matrix of categories and subjects. I rarely could find the particular category that I needed.

Tax Services are a joke. I just received an email on Feb 16 2021 for a quick question that I had on May 7th of 2020. If you have any need for any changes that require a human, find a different way.

Vantagens

Timekeeping is accurate. The time-off request and approval process works great. Like the PTO Calendar. Every task could be performed even if some were clunky.

Desvantagens

Navigation is not intuitive and few improvements over 2 years. There were bugs when working with state taxes (for WA). Claimed integration with Quickbooks Desktop is flat out lies. Integration with Quickbooks Online is weak at best. DON'T TRUST Zenefits to make changes to your payroll tax filings. Will take 6+ months to get a response.

• Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Turn-key payroll and benefits solution for start-ups

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

Over, I would highly recommend Zenefits for companies that are looking for a simple way to manage their HR needs.

Vantagens

Very simple and intuitive interface.
Makes managing HR, payroll, and benefits easy.

Desvantagens

Could have more seamless integration of 3rd party healthcare providers.

Gusto

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

History of using Zenefits for over 3 years with no problems.
Richard W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Payroll is hard

Avaliado em 28/11/2020

Overall very good, but as I mention above, payroll is tricky, and CRITICAL! I had some stressful moments with payroll, but once it is set up it is very easy to administer.

Vantagens

i like the self-service aspect access for my employees and using Zenefits for onboarding.

Desvantagens

Payroll admin is a hard, specialized topic. I could have used a little more hand-holding in getting payroll up and running.

Paylocity

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

Better feature-price value combination and easier employee access
Stanley N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Non-existent Customer Service

Avaliado em 05/03/2021

I signed up with Zenefits to help us streamline some of our HR/OnBoarding processes, but it ended up being a mistake. Thank God that there are many competitors out there that can do a better job. I'd rather pay more.

Vantagens

I really liked the platform when we first signed up with them in 2017 where they really cared about their customer service. Today, one word to describe their customer service is "DISAPPOINTING."

Desvantagens

We are 2021 and Zenefits as practically No Customer Service. However, the billing department is still working. There is no way to make payment changes to your own account settings because they don't offer it as an option. Who does that?

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

At the time, the company's customer service was decent.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

User friendly!!

Avaliado em 25/11/2020

Wonderful overall, would definitely recommend

Vantagens

I love how incredibly user friendly zenefits is for the staff and management. The convenience of the app is a big bonus too.

Desvantagens

Wish there was more customization available

Bz P.
  • Setor: Bibliotecas

Zenefits - Easy Peasy

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

This is a great software for a distributed workforce. We have employees in different 20 states and 40 different locations. Zenefits makes it easy for us.

Vantagens

This software is so easy to use for both the employees and the HR team. Everything is simple and straightforward, no convoluted quirky tricks needed to enter information. Hiring and onboarding is super easy. Open enrollment is super easy. Payroll is super easy. PTO management is super easy.

Desvantagens

There are some tie in products that still need some work.

ADP Workforce Now, BambooHR e Paycom

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

Needed an integrated solution.

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

The benefits management system and the easy hiring ability were the original reason. In the end, it was the employee experience that made the difference - good mobile product.
Sandy H.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

User Friendly and Intuitive

Avaliado em 21/11/2019

The efficiency of Zenefits when it comes to onboarding is a huge timesaver. We're able to send employees key information they need before and after they start working with us with no manual work. I cut down on a few hours of work per week with this feature!

Vantagens

Zenefits is super simple to learn how to use, both for Admins and for Employees. My employees love being able to use the software for benefits enrollment, time off, and other requests. It's easy to teach someone how to use it because honestly, I don't really have to--the interface is really simple and easy to understand. Saves me a ton of time as an HR professional!

Desvantagens

The Time Off reporting could be more robust, but this will come with time. As our company grows we're looking to pull more quick reports on PTO accrual and other balances, and some of the values we're looking for aren't readily available. There have been some changes in this area though, so the developers recognize how the system should be improved.

SilkOne Cloud Chiropractic EHR e BambooHR

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

The cost of Zenefits and the intuitive user interface sold us the most. We felt like we got the most value with the best user experience for our employees. The optional integrations were also a huge plus for us, like our 401(k) provider.
Shae J.

Avaliado em 03/12/2018

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce

-Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry

Desvantagens

I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost.

The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

Mike M.
  • Setor: Editoras

Feature-Packed HR Platform

Avaliado em 21/05/2018

Vantagens

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Desvantagens

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Lauren S.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

Avaliado em 12/04/2017

It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Vantagens

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Desvantagens

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Sean H.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Easy and Convenient

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Very positive. I have never used an outside service for basic HR functions before, but was pleasantly surprised at how much work Zenefits saves me by letting employees enter their own info.

Vantagens

Easy to use - Managers can access/input/share the info they need, employees can fill out their own info which saves HR a lot of work. Customer Service can be contacted easily. Reports/Info can be accessed easily. Reminders are emailed to you if any necessary information is missing.

Desvantagens

I believe Zenefits does not have the ability to pay third party garnishments directly.

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

I was not employed here at the time of the switch.

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

I was not employed here at the time of the switch.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use software takes the pain out of PeopleOps

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

I was thrilled to join a company that had already implemented Zenefits, because the product is dynamic and nimble, fitting our needs. We have been able to use many features, including benefits enrollment, payroll, reporting, integrations with our systems, onboarding, time and attendance and more. Whenever we've had a question we've been able to find the answer via the trainings provided, or by reaching out to the support team. We've also been impressed with features that Zenefits rolled out related to COVID 19 (like the PPP loan estimator, and Truework for health checks. It would be very painful to not have the tool - highly recommended for small and medium sized businesses.

Vantagens

Zenefits is easy to implement and to use. Our team members rarely need any help with the product - it is clear what it can do and how it needs to get done. I appreciate that Zenefits allows us to integrate so many products in one spot (our ATS, learning management and performance management systems all have links back to Zenefits) and that it gets so much done for us. During COVID-19, we've onboarded 100 new employees in a virtual only setting, and much of the ease has been due to how much work Zenefits automates for us.

Desvantagens

Sometimes configuration of payroll or benefits can feel tricky - however, my experience with it has been better in Zenefits than other platforms.

Joy W.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zenefits makes my job so much easier!!

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

Zenefits streamlined and Simplified our HR! As the only HR person, Zenefits allows me to support all of our employees as if they had an entire HR department at their disposal. The online portal streamlines my HR management and provides the employees with 24 hour access to HR info. Zenefits provides EVERYTHING we need in one intuitive online portal... it handles the entire employee lifespan - from offer letters, hiring, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, and termination.

Vantagens

My favorite feature is the hiring process - it allows the employee to handle the data entry to start their employee folder and upload their I-9 verification docs and all I have to do is cross verify the documents on their first day. So streamlined and private - for both employee and HR.

Desvantagens

Little to no phone support available for user issues. Online live chat and email are main access to customer support. Can be frustrating when you're in a time sensitive pinch.

Barbara M.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Giving credit where credit is due!

Avaliado em 17/11/2020

Love the ease of use of Zenefits and it's user friendliness.

Vantagens

I love to give credit where credit is due. I have suggested to my HR peers the ease of using Zenefits several times. Our company chose Zenefits to be the HR/Payroll/Benefits management system for our fast growing company because we needed to automate and help employees self administer routine HR related tasks and help us manage this without having to add new FTEs to our HR dept functions. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an analytical review of several vendors and Zenefits was by far the most comprehensive at the right price point that met all of our criteria. Going with Zenefits met our objectives and has allowed us to grow rapidly without consuming the company with manual HR/Payroll/Benefits administration. As with ANY HR platform, there are always items you would like to improve or change and Zenefits is always doing that and looking for feedback.

Desvantagens

Customer service is slow to respond. The time card page often freezes up. There needs to be a way to add an additional manager. Need a disciplinary app.

Billy S.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Win-win-win

Avaliado em 28/05/2020

Vantagens

Zenefits offers multiple HR processes in one system in a very user-friendly format. When we consolidated payroll, on-boarding, time tracking, FSA, and benefits admin, in one system, we saved time and paid less than what we were paying for all of the other systems combined. The ease of use of the system is really the special sauce though. It ensures the end-user keeps their individual information up-to-date.

Desvantagens

Customer support could be better. When we first joined we were able to pay for a premium support package but that option is no longer available. Wait times have been long lately.

Gusto e ADP Workforce Now
Teresa B.
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Vantagens

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Desvantagens

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Jennifer N.

Life Saver

Avaliado em 13/11/2020

Time Saved! Compliance is always taken care of...not much to worry about.

Vantagens

Zenefits was a life saver for me! Everything was done manually before Zenefits so the amount of time is saved was amazing. The ease of use is incredible and I love the reporting capabilities.

Desvantagens

Support response can be slow, especially for tax items

RUN Powered by ADP e Gusto

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

Needed something to do not only payroll but also filings, payments, compliance + all other HR and benefits admin.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Zenefits

price, ease of use and reporting
Otto B.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

21 days and counting for customer support RE: Tax issue

Avaliado em 08/12/2020

Vantagens

The software is comprehensive and allows us to make one purchase for everything we need. The price is right and fair

Desvantagens

We had no cons until recently when we submitted a support request to the tax department. Some state taxes went unpaid by Zenefits Payroll. State governments give a very short period of time before they begin levying 10% + interest. (In our case we had 10 days to rectify the issue or send a response). So far we are 21 days into our support request and have not received any response other than the initial confirmation of receipt. We followed up 8 business days in, and were met with silence. This will likely be a the reason we change software in 2021.

Razões para escolher o Zenefits

Zenefits was comprehensive and offered both HR and payroll aspects

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Zenefits was comprehensive
Venugopal S.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

With the introduction of Zenefits!! Get most of your HR Problems Released!!!!

Avaliado em 20/08/2018

Vantagens

In today’s life, a very big problem that big companies are facing is that HR is not manageable. I have seen a lot of companies that are facing this problem extremely. So, to overcome these barriers and make the flow smooth a brilliant software had been launched named: ZENEFITS!! It provides a platform that can be easily understood and can be used by an ordinary person. Great Na!! It also stores time and attendance of its users and supports Integration. One great thing is also that it provides a completely automated and electronic employees on-boarding services. It integrates all the functions of HR management under one roof only. This one is Awesome Guys!! It also supports reporting and filing data of ACA as well as it also supports customer service.

Desvantagens

This application excludes international payrolls and having some problems in permanent storage of details of employees (Like mailing address of employees). Sometimes very awkward problems arise like managers are not able to access all the details of employees etc. Its Insurance Integration is also very bad as well as it provides only a few reports that are almost of no use. In comparison to its competitors, its prices are a little bit higher which also increases its cons. It has no performance management tools as well as it is not full HRIS, it is a basic system so use according to your needs.

Will F.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

Good and Bad at the Same Time

Avaliado em 14/02/2020

Please check out what I had to say for cons. If you can live with having no number to call, or at least, not a number that take you to a human who can answer your questions, then the features and software are solid. The pricing is what you would expect based on the features.

Vantagens

This SaaS has tons of features and can really help a small business get over those HR hurtles, although it won't replace the most valuable assets that a in-the-flesh HR person brings.

Adding their payroll integration was a big win since our company was using a 401(k) admin that required manually keying in EVERYTHING back when we used intuit for payroll. So props for that!

Desvantagens

OKAY, hear me out. The on-boarding process is unacceptable. I wouldn't be surprised if half of their potential client base ended up BACKING-OUT during on-boarding. I mean, it takes 2-4 weeks, you'll already be looking a bill on your credit card, and to make matters worse, the only staff that have a phone number are SALES PEOPLE!

You guessed it, the sales staff CAN NOT help you with your on boarding., PERIOD.

Resposta do Zenefits Traduzido para o Português

Will, we appreciate your review.