1.324 avaliações

Semrush

Plataforma de SaaS (software como serviço) para marketing de conteúdo e gerenciamento de visibilidade on-line

4,7 /5 (1324 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
1.324 avaliações
Wendel M.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SEMRush ajuda muito no crescimento

Vantagens

A quantidade de palavras-chaves que acompanham é fundamental. Gostei também de acompanhar concorrentes

Desvantagens

Os planos poderiam ter planos maiores para acompanhar em redes sociais

Resposta do SEMrush

Hi Wendel! Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are really happy to hear how much you enjoy our tool.

Brooks M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Truly an all-in-one digital marketing platform

Avaliado em 20/11/2019

We use SEMRush to for SEO research, competitive analysis, content marketing, and some for PPC as well. The insights are incredible, and it has changed the game for our own marketing as well as our clients'. It's all-around a great tool.

Vantagens

A ton, but my favorite is probably the content marketing toolset. SEMRush provides topic research, keyword research, a writing assistant, and much more. The suite of SEO tools is incredible as well: site audits, keyword research, gap analyses, backlink analytics, and keyword tracking. You are able to set up projects, receive notifications, report to clients, and more. I love SEMRush.

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't love about SEMRush are their traffic predictions. As a smaller business, I find they're often very misleading and inaccurate. I imagine they're more accurate for larger sites. You also don't get API Access on the Guru plan – only business. I understand why, but I'd love to have access to API credits regardless my plan.

Mike W.

SEMRush Vastly Improves SEO Efforts and is Worth the Investment

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

Overall, SEMRush has allowed great value for us and our clients. We are able to take action and improve websites and SERP rankings, and provide a resource to content writers to find a good balance between great content and SEO friendly content.

Every serious business looking for growth should be using SEMRush or a similar product as they reveal a lot about your website.

Vantagens

I have enjoyed that SEMRush has continued to add features to its product offering. This helps consolidate software and accounts being used, staying within one platform, and adding value to building SEO audits, reports, and the ability to pivot and make changes with all of the information in one platform. There are equal competitors out there but most require you to subscribing to individual products from different companies to achieve what SEMRush can accomplish.

Desvantagens

There's not much to dislike about SEMRush. The only true con that I dislike about SEMRush is the pricing around adding users. For the price you pay, and the size of teams needing access to the platform, I can't find the justification of the pricing for adding users to that extent for the majority of companies that would use the platform. I think 2 or 3 users to an account should be a no brainer and provide long-term customer relationships, instead of nickel and diming to add users. If someone else is logged into the same user account, one will get kicked off the platform.

Next, this isn't really a con based on the pros stated above, but because of the numerous features available within the platform, it can become overwhelming or slow down the learning process for newcomers as it is a comprehensive, robust platform. There are many navigation paths to get to specific features and reports, but that is just the nature of the beast with consolidating and growing the product mix that is the evolving, for the better, SEMRUsh.

Tom V.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

After 4 years being a customer this company rips me off

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

I feel ripped off by Semrush. We are customers already for 4 years. We always have enough with one user. Now, we have been loggin in, by accident, from a few different locations. This is because of remote working due to corona and it was unclear in the team who was responsible for Semrush. Now is our account suspended, which I can understand. But the only 'solution' is that I have to buy a €540 extra user. But wo do not need that! I told them this was an accident and that one user is enough for us. Which it always has been for 4 years. But we can only get our account back with paying 540€. And a refund of the unused service is also not possible. This feels like bribery. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 'helping' me, but only offering me this upsell that I do not need. It is a shame to be treated like this after being a loyal customer for 4 years. I will recommend other potential customers SeRanking. It is much cheaper, has almost the same features and they will not rip you off with unwanted upsells. Shame!

Vantagens

It has a lot of features, in dept analysis.

Desvantagens

It is expensive and there are quiet a few other, much cheaper alternatives where the customer service doesn't rip you off!

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Tom, thank you for your review. We have investigated the situation - it seems like multiple users logged in from different locations under your account for 3 times, which triggered our security system, and we sent several warnings before your account was blocked. We kindly remind you that by default, the account only includes 1 user, adding extra seats is a paid option. As far as we know, you account was unblocked by the team after finding out that your team logged in accidentally from different locations. If you still have any questions, please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer them!

Jared D.
  • Setor: Aviação e aeroespacial

Keyword Research and Tracking Software

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

My overall experience was good with Semrush. However, I have since left them for a less expensive and equivalently effective SEO research software.

Vantagens

SEMrush has an extremely large collection of keyword data available. They do a good job of letting you search for a target keyword and then expand on the different variations people are searching Google for. I also like the scheduled crawling they perform on your website to scan for SEO issues.

Desvantagens

I have found inconsistencies with keyword search volume between Semrush and other keyword research platforms - including Google Adwords. It makes me doubt the accuracy of that data. I also experienced a lot of false errors during my website scans.
In addition, Semrush is already very expensive for their minimum tier plan and makes you upgrade to a higher plan to use some parts of the software.

Joseph O.

esyn review

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

It's ok, best if you read my 'cons' section.

Vantagens

How extensive the features are. I haven't even been able to use everything they offer.

Desvantagens

There are so many features here I feel lost. Unfortunately, I have never had someone from sem rush reach out and ask if me or my team needed help. When I upgraded I was promised a 'class' for my team of some sort but never heard back. If I ever became frustrated, this could cause me to give up and go elsewhere.

Michelle Z.

Great Overall Product

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

Overall, it's great. It gives so much data for me to use on a wide range of clients.

Vantagens

Informative & insightful, lots of information to sort through. After initial training, very easy to use. Reporting is great to send to clients.

Desvantagens

A little more learning curve, not loving that after spending $260/month plus additional for Marketplace orders I still need to add on to get historical data and other features, which is cost-prohibitive for a freelance marketer.

Shatakshi T.

Doubling up as a Resource & Saving Time

Vantagens

Making and sharing of reports has never been easy. Plus the additional insights have helped us improve the traffic for our clients by over 50% since the day we started.
A lot of solutions that we had purchased for social media handling and other monitoring are now sort of out of usage for us.
For us, as a marketing agency, SEM rush is equivalent to one dedicate resource who is monitoring the entire performance. Plus, the clients have been happy so nothing like that!

Desvantagens

The initial setup. There is just so much of information that SEM Rush can provide, it gets a bit overwhelming sometimes.

Anelize A.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product for those who want to excel on SEO!

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

Overall, my experience with Semrush has been great. The product helped our company enormously in our website revamp project. We wanted to improve our SEO, and were able to plan keywords and content on the platform. Tracking website performance and keyword rankings has been instrumental to show positive ROI for this project.

Vantagens

I like all the SEO features including competitive research and keyword research on multiple languages and countries. I also like that I am able to create different projects, set up an individual dashboard for each of them and track site audit, keyword position, backlinks, etc.

Desvantagens

The platform is very complete, but at the same time complex for those who are not expert on SEO. Although I had onboarding and learned how to set up the software to my specific needs, I think there is much more I could be doing in the application but simply do not know how. I think Semrush could contact clients more often to teach them all the features (not only through newsletters and blog posts).

Julian R.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

We’re new to it but we’re slowly falling in love

Vantagens

Easy to use and accurate. I like that it actively helps you get to where you want to go from your current performance and not just bland reporting where you have to figure out what could be wrong.

Desvantagens

Bit of a learning curve to get around the UI but once you’re up and trained it’s like riding a bike

Muhammad A.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great tool. But very expensive for smaller businesses

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Great tool. Couldn't keep using it as price was prohibitively high for my needs as a small business owner. But for medium to large organizations with 250,000+ visitors a month, it would make perfect sense.

Vantagens

Has pretty much every little thing you could need to manage your Search performance, intelligence and optimization. Plus the educational tools it offers alongside are very useful. If only it were not that expensive.

Desvantagens

Price. I'd say the UI as well. Can sometimes look a bit outdated sometimes. If they can be a bit more competitively priced and polish up the dashboard UI, they would be perfect.

Vasilis S.
  • Setor: Software

Rank with Semrush

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

Let's suppose you have a blog. You are adding information and content, but you have no traffic and no idea where you exist in search engines.
Semrush TOGETHER with a SEO Optimiser like Yoast SEO and better with Gramarly, will give you immediately a 'map' where you rank and what to do.
This is a good tool, not so many 'how to do SEO' articles like Ahrefs, but really OK.
However - don't expect to see results fast. You will be happy to see that your page exist in google, even in top 20 for a keyword, your rank grow from 0.16 to 0.17 , and your estimated traffic is 0.002 visits / month!

Vantagens

Semrush has a huge database for keyword search. However, there are many cases the Magic Keyword Tool doesn't bring results even for not-so-long-tail or unusual keywords.
If you want to rank your website fast this is a correct tool with reasonable price. Daily reports show your best ranking pages. Then you can fine-tune text to help your best pages to go up in Google Top 3,10,20 and top 100.
That can be done further with other tools like Yoast Seo. There are some features inside Semrush but much more expensive so I didn't try them.
Semrush is giving you as many crawls as you want a serious edge above competition.
A newer feature are proposed ideas to rank better. Although in my cases, most of the proposals are not realistic, they are good as guideline and some are applicable. At the end, these are suggestions, not an autopilot system to rank.
As usual you have to know your business.
Another important feature is backlink builder, proposing you thousands of sites to build your links based from the backlinks of your competitors.
I can definitely tell you that most of those proposed links are really impossible to build. Either coming from friends, or from advertorials or irrelevant sites. But again this is a positive list you may filter and use.
Here is an internal "organiser'" allowing you to mark whatever you consider important, and the way to build your backling ie, call owner, post comment etc.
There are many features, even in the starter plan 99$+vat / montly

Desvantagens

Daily reports are giving errors that are not errors and someone needs to know the site well to understand .
There is also a robots.txt report error, that I found it was not really an error of the site.
The Keyword Difficulty tool, is impressive but (in my case ) never gave me a useful information.
That is becasue, the 'easy to rank ' keywords, don't have traffic.
The keywords with traffic are all red - practically impossible to rank
And the middle list of medium difficulty is empty - not even long tail words are there.
That is a serious problem with the tool.

Jay B.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Nice SEM tool to have

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

SEMrush is all rounder in terms of Search Engine Marketing tool. Interface is similar to Google Analytics and easy to use. They have rolled out couple of regular tool updates every year. Very helpful articles in Knowledge Base. They do have some advance SEO and PPC features but very limited in terms of data especially Backlink Audit. If someone from search marketing looking for one for all tool (SEO, PPC, Competition Analysis) then it's an good option. However, if someone looking for a special tool for a particular job such as Backlink analysis and acquisition then look for alternative tools.

Vantagens

Good UI (Similar to Google Analytics)
Feature rich
Easy to Use
Free trial period
Competitive Research

Desvantagens

Backlink Audit is not showing all the links
Position Tracking a bit inaccurate
Log files doesn't support .log format

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jay, thank you for the detailed review! happy to know you enjoy the tools and are ready to recommend them. Please contact us at [email protected] for any question on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Steve Z.

Best Product for Everything Related to SEM

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

SEMrush has definitely allowed me to be more efficient with my work and took my company to the next level. I can do everything in one "stop". Research, tracking, reporting and more, all rolled into one.

Vantagens

Everything we need is in one place, I don't have to bounce around to different programs for different purposes. There are improvements and new features added all the time. The few times I've had a problem or question, support is very quick to answer/resolve it and then follow up a week later to make sure everything's working as it should.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any cons, it just works as advertised.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Laura C.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Comprehensive & reliable SEO tool

Vantagens

It's a great tool for doing keyword research and for tracking keyword visibility across a number of projects. This is the main reason why we are using this product, so that we can monitor and report on the evolution of our website's visibility across our targeted keywords.

Desvantagens

1) I don't like the fact that even with the Business subscription, there's only one user that can access the software at one time. I think there should be at least 2 users added to the Business account.

2) In the Keyword research section, it would be good to see an actual trend of the keywords that are being displayed (not just a trend chart) and to see this trend displayed in percentages (e.g. 10% growth in search volume MoM)

3) In the SERP analysis section, it would be good to see the SERP exactly as it is shown in Google or other search engines, with meta titles, with featured snippets, with PPA boxes etc. The more detailed information we can have in the SERP section, the better.

4) In the Topic Research section, it would be useful to have the option to save cards and view them later

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools. And thank you so much for the detailed feedback on the features - it is very appreciated and I will pass it to the teams!

Susan S.

Great Product for SEO

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

Overall it is great and the software is really excacly what I need for doing my SEO work. . The support is awesome they get back to you quickly and are always ready to assist with any issues. Overall I say this the perfect software for SEO.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to use, it makes my job much easier. I am able to get the info quickly send to trello for the team to work on some items and it's great for giving me ideas for keywords, content and article writing.

Desvantagens

My only con for this item is the AMP and needing to have the highest plan to access the amp info. I am on the mid tier and I can't access the pages with Amp errors. Since AMP is so important right now I would think that info would start at the mid-tier level.

Mary A.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Easiest and Most Robust Option

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

Great. Easy to use, easy to roll out, easy to adopt team-wide.

Vantagens

So easy to use. When we decided to make the switch company-wide earlier this year I was happy to see that there were so many educational resources for our teams to easily get onboarded. They all picked it up quickly and the transition has been smooth. Our old SEO tool lacked many of the features SEMRush has, so the team has been excited to start playing with all the new things and we're even creating new deliverables for our clients because of these new features.

Desvantagens

The API documentation could be better. Part of the reason we switched to SEMRush was the ability to use the API for much of our reporting. It's frustrating that you cannot download organic research time series data from the UI into a csv and that the only API option is for a full domain, not per url or subdirectory. The documentation of the API was also quite frustrating as we had to decode what some of the abbreviations meant.

Manny G.

All-in-One Digital Landscape Research & Analysis

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

We have a great dedicted rep who is always checking-in to make sure we have what we need and are using the latest tools, promos and taking advantage of the software.

SEMRush has become a vital need to all of our projects. It used from the discovery phase all the way to maintenance and reporting.

Vantagens

The ability to connect one domain and be able to select and add multiple tools, analysis and audits with one click. It covers from an SEO Audit down to a Competitor Insights. It is a powerful tool. Saves time and effort.

Desvantagens

Compared to other tools, SEMRush requires a level of technical understanding and familiarity with their tools. Sometimes all the information gathered could be confusioning for new users.

Steve P.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

All Your SEO Base Are Belong To Us!

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Overall SEMRush is a super useful SEO toolkit worth every bit of praise it has received, including from the likes of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fame. My primary client switched from AHrefs at my request back to SEMRush.

Vantagens

SEMRush is a great hub for virtually every facet of SEO you can imagine - integrations for social media, analytics, search console, competitor research, the whole nine yards - that doesn't have too terribly steep of a learning curve.

Desvantagens

SEMRush is prone to highlighting the "worst" part of a site on any given auto-generated email or scan based on the metrics its own scans find, and a lot of them are unnecessary scare-mongering. For example, it's normal to have redirects on a well developed site, but this will come through as "9% of your site's pages have redirects!" It can spook a client who doesn't know any better.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your great feedback, Steve! We really appreciate it. As for the Site Audit tool warnings, you can hide the checks that you think are irrelevant to your website using the eye button.

Marlyn G.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An excellent tool for SEO and online metrics

Avaliado em 14/06/2020

Semrush is a platform that has helped us analyze where we are compared to the competition, the metrics and data it provides are useful to know how it can be improved to have greater visibility of the web, another function that handles very well Semrush is the keyword group, this makes our work easier. Semrush is always in constant training; they offer webinars that help us have a better idea of how to use Semrush tools in a better way, there is a whole group of experts behind this platform that help to improve the experience in the matter of SEO.

Vantagens

Semrush is an excellent marketing tool to measure data and make decisions based on it, something that I consider positive is its price, compared to the competition it is cheap considering all the tools it has. Semrush is an excellent tool to analyze technical issues with a website and see if SEO is working correctly, and in this way determine our priorities. Something I like about Semrush is that it helps me to identify which backlinks we have and Identify which are the best sources of traffic and which ones we want on our website. I consider Semrush to be an excellent tool to track online visibility and, in this way we measure our online positioning compared to the competition.

Desvantagens

Although it is an excellent platform with multiple functions, it takes time to adapt since its interface is not very intuitive to say. Some features are difficult to find, and that takes time to know where they are; this is time-consuming since you have to search and Learn where they are. For someone who is using it for the first time is a bit difficult since it has to adapt to the platform. In conclusion, the user experience is complex for someone who uses it for the first time.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much Marlyn for writing this great review. We really appreciate your feedback about our tool.

Chad H.

My Go To Analytics Tool

Avaliado em 09/06/2020

SEMrush is one of my essential tools needed to perform my job. Without it's vital data and information, I wouldn't be able to provide the excellent service my clients expect and would not be able to improve their website.

Vantagens

I enjoy a variety of features that SEMrush provides me. Domain analytics reports are incredibly useful to me in my role as an SEO link builder so that I know the sites I'm gaining backlinks from are trafficked. Keyword Analytics help me determine how well my clients are doing for their Keywords while also providing ideas for new content to capture new Keywords. Lastly, the projects section offers tons of technical SEO information on my clients' individual sites so that I can ensure their continued health.

Desvantagens

The only thing about SEMrush that I don't like is that it's honestly TOO MUCH information. I really need to enroll in their academy so that I can learn more about all the tools at my disposal

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Chad, thank you for this great feedback and for this amazing review of our tool.

Shirley W.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Best SEO Marketing Tool

Avaliado em 03/06/2020

I have been using SEMRush for a number of years now, and with so much else going on it provides a lot of features, news, and training that helps to make my life a lot easier - I wish I had more time to get fully immersed in the tool.

Vantagens

The software offers a great mix of data that I can use immediately to understand how my client's business is performing. The mix of tools available is fantastic, I can immediately check ranking performance, schedule social posts and I love the writing assist tool the tips and metrics really help refine our content to give it the best chance of ranking. The customer support is the best I have experienced from any tool, the response is lightning fast and they are great at finding the solution to the problem 5 stars for customer service!

Desvantagens

Posting to Instagram would be great, but the notification feature in the meantime is helpful. The competitor features do not appear to be hugely accurate as my data doesn't always match either which makes me feel that my competitor's data are equally out. Perhaps a few tips on how we can compensate for this would help as we all understand the competitor data cannot be fully accurate as you don't have direct access to it.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Shriley! Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of SEMrush, we really appreciate it. We're also glad to hear that you've been using SEMrush for so long, it's great customers like you that keep us going!

Daniel J.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

All in one search engine marketing suite

Avaliado em 01/06/2020

With such a wide array of tools and opportunities you'd think it would make approaching their tools a little confusing or overwhelming, but SEMrush provides both written and video explanation to how and when to use their tools. And not only that, they are extremely good at listening to customer feedback, if you have suggestions to new features or questions about their current ones.

Vantagens

With a wide array of tools, SEMrush are able to help you with any aspect of your search engine marketing. We use it for both organic and paid advertising research and it plays a crucial role in every project.
The single best thing at the moment, is the recent addition of the bulk keyword research tool.

Desvantagens

The keyword research "magic tool" is awesome, but difficult to use when your account has multiple users doing research for multiple clients at once. We have experienced that if you aren't aware, you can accidentally add keywords to the wrong profile/client. This can be avoided by not using the "quick add" function but instead ticking off each keyword an then manually adding them to your desired list. Apart from this, we have never experienced any undesired behavior from any of their tools.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Daniel! Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of SEMrush, we really appreciate it. We understand that our tools can have a bit of a learning curve, we're happy that you've found our blogs and videos useful and that our CS team was attentive to your needs.

Ariel L.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Excellent Marketing Software—Has Everything You Need

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

My overall experience with SEMRush is excellent. THere's a slight learning curve, as with most tools. But you get more value for your money. When you subscribe, you don't just have an SEO software; rather, you have access to the ultimate marketing toolkit.

Vantagens

What I liked most about SEMRush is its comprehensiveness as a marketing tool. Most people compare SEMRush as an SEO tool (for keyword research and backlinks). But it goes beyond that.

My favorite is the content marketing toolkit which is a suite of tools to help me beat the competition. It has all the tools you need to plan, research, execute and audit your content.

Once you have your awesome content, the next step is to distribute them. That's where its social media toolkit comes in. You can post, curate, and frequently publish (re-use) social media posts. Yes, that's right. No need for a separate social media scheduler.

Do you do link building? SEMRush also has its own link building tool built-in. You can perform all the "search operations" right within, which then plugs into a workflow where you can send out emails (from templates). It allows you to monitor everything inside one place. Pretty neat!

Desvantagens

The one thing I didn't like is the setup process. I can't remember having some sort of onboarding experience (or maybe i just skipped it). I had to learn by going through other tutorials and help docs.

Another thing i didn't like was integrating with Google Analytics/Search Console. My experience is that i have to connect it once per tool. Instead of only doing it once, every tool has to be setup like this.

That said, it's still totally worth learning as it has pretty much everything you need.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Ariel! Thanks for giving us such an awesome review! As for the setup process, you can request a free online demo and one of our representatives will conduct a walkthrough about all tools we have. We appreciate you enjoy using the tool, and will keep working on improvements!

Stuart S.

A Comprehensive SEO Solution

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

My clients expect me to sustain and / or improve their ranking in organic search. With SEMrush, I am able to see what's working and what's not, and make appropriate adaptations to strategy and tactics.

Vantagens

I use back link gap and keyword gap analyses regularly as I optimize client content and link profiles. The content writing tool suite is also excellent. This capability goes well beyond simple suggestions of content length, keyword density, and readability. Instead, offers insights from the best ranking content with which you will be competing. I was able to eliminate a subscription to a point solution that offered similar insights.

Desvantagens

SEMrush evolves rapidly, so expect to travel a learning curve regularly, as features mature and integrations become more comprehensive. That said, the customer service team is easily accessed and will work with you to explain the sometimes surprising nuances or curious behaviors of some of the tools.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Stuart! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are really happy to know that you had such a great experience with our team and tool!