Semrush

Plataforma de SaaS (software como serviço) para marketing de conteúdo e gerenciamento de visibilidade on-line

(1.436)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

1436 opções de software

Wendel M.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SEMRush ajuda muito no crescimento

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

Vantagens

A quantidade de palavras-chaves que acompanham é fundamental. Gostei também de acompanhar concorrentes

Desvantagens

Os planos poderiam ter planos maiores para acompanhar em redes sociais

Preço

Resposta do SEMrush

Hi Wendel! Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are really happy to hear how much you enjoy our tool.

Anuj K.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

comprehensive SEO Marketing Tool For Business Clients

Avaliado em 21/09/2021

Semrush is a comprehensive and easy to use marketing tool set that provides business owners and marketing managers with all the essential information they need. The magic of Semrush is that it allows to track our competitors' exact SEO strategies, read their back-links profile and see what keywords they are ranking for in the search engines. This way, we can easily replicate their results and outrank them by implementing these strategies Ourself.

Vantagens

Semrush is the all-in-one marketing tool for search optimization. It helps to find best opportunities on the Internet, beat our competitors and stay ahead of Google search. It is a powerful and versatile suite of marketing tools designed to help search engine marketers and webmasters drive traffic, generate leads, and monitor their digital marketing campaigns. The SEMrush pro edition enables to take our SEO efforts to the next level with access to more data for better keyword research, content marketing tracking, local rankings monitoring and more.

Desvantagens

No issue faced, It is best competitive research tool allowing people to track their keywords' positions on search engines.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Semrush is cheapest than Ahrefs. Semrush is an all in one SEO tool that offers competitive research and website optimization. Not only we can track our own progress, but we can also analyze our competitors. Keep tabs on their backlinks, social media status, top performing keywords and much more.
Yassine E.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A real tresor of Content marketing strategy tool!

Avaliado em 04/09/2021

In my experience in getting accurate data, I always need to utilize the right instrument. My approach's success depends on the correctness of the data i'm willing to collet, insights, and intelligence. For keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, Semrush was a critical choice and so the right tool. To get results, I'm always searching for trustworthy data and actionable insights. That what makes Semrush my go-to tool for content research and optimization. As such, an SEO strategy must be comprehensive.

Vantagens

When it comes to search engine optimization, digital marketing, and business intelligence, Semrush is the one-stop solution for all of your requirements. Semrush allows me to get a better understanding of my customers or targets' demographics, such as their age, gender, and location, so that I can provide them with the most appropriate products and services.
Day after day I'm more and more surprised to learn that spamming backlinks might do more harm than good to my search engine rankings. The Semrush Backlink Audit tool was the best assist for me in identifying and removing them, as well as a variety of other harmful elements.
IMO all options are reasonably priced, with the exception of the Semrush Pro plan, which is prohibitively expensive for small and medium-sized businesses.

Desvantagens

The product's friendly UI takes some expertise and awareness. Beginning SEO and digital marketing learners might take a cours on technical keywords, but overall it's not that big of a problem. What I didn't like the most about Semrush is that you can only log into one account at a time. However, if you share it and someone else logs in with the same account, the original user loses access. It would be nice if Semrush could fix this issue and notify any future users of unauthorized access.

Searchmetrics Suite e Serpstat

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

In my point of view, Semrush does more than just help you analyze your competitors. Semrush can assist you in conducting competitive research. It enables you to do competition research on your competitors. In essence, it discovers all websites that perform well for related keywords and provides an accurate estimate of traffic for the top 20 keywords that each of these websites uses. You will not an all in one tool but Semrush.
Reed M.

Outstanding software with a dedicated support and Knowledge Base

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

Excellent, absolutely astonished at how powerful this toolkit is, and cant wait to finish up my certifications (once my business slows down a little thanks to this product) so that i can truly say i have mastered this campaigning software. I am SEMRush certified but there are still many tests that i can take to gain a more indepth mastery of this software

Vantagens

The Academy in order to learn the product is by far the best example of a knowledge base center filled with videos and tests to truly insure their clients succeed. Granted upon receiving the product I had not been able to complete said courses with my schedule - it didnt really harm my understand of the product. The GUI is very intuitive and extremely powerful

Desvantagens

I have nothing bad to say about the product; however, I will say the least I like about the product (is probably the coolest aspect) is the sheer size and range of services that can be done with this product. Whether you are solely an SEO Specialist, Social Media Manager, Content writer, etc... they have a solution for you

Tom V.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

After 4 years being a customer this company rips me off

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

I feel ripped off by Semrush. We are customers already for 4 years. We always have enough with one user. Now, we have been loggin in, by accident, from a few different locations. This is because of remote working due to corona and it was unclear in the team who was responsible for Semrush. Now is our account suspended, which I can understand. But the only 'solution' is that I have to buy a €540 extra user. But wo do not need that! I told them this was an accident and that one user is enough for us. Which it always has been for 4 years. But we can only get our account back with paying 540€. And a refund of the unused service is also not possible. This feels like bribery. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 'helping' me, but only offering me this upsell that I do not need. It is a shame to be treated like this after being a loyal customer for 4 years. I will recommend other potential customers SeRanking. It is much cheaper, has almost the same features and they will not rip you off with unwanted upsells. Shame!

Vantagens

It has a lot of features, in dept analysis.

Desvantagens

It is expensive and there are quiet a few other, much cheaper alternatives where the customer service doesn't rip you off!

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Tom, thank you for your review. We have investigated the situation - it seems like multiple users logged in from different locations under your account for 3 times, which triggered our security system, and we sent several warnings before your account was blocked. We kindly remind you that by default, the account only includes 1 user, adding extra seats is a paid option. As far as we know, you account was unblocked by the team after finding out that your team logged in accidentally from different locations. If you still have any questions, please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer them!

Carsten H.
  • Setor: Mobiliário

Die Rund-um-Sorglos SEO Software

Avaliado em 21/05/2021

Mit Semrush haben wir erstmals einen umfangreichen Einblick in die Markt- und Wettbewerbssituation erhalten. Die Ableitung von Keywordrecherche zur SEO-Texterstellung ist sehr einfach gehalten und überzeugt immer wieder aufs Neue. Den größten Gewinn gab uns das On- und Offpage SEO Audit. So konnten wir große Fehler in Minuten ausfindig machen und korrigieren.

Vantagens

Am besten gefällt mir das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis der Softwarelösung Semrush. Semrush bietet uns alle Features, die wir für unsere Keywordrecherche und tägliches SEO benötigen.

Desvantagens

Die Navigation könnte etwas einfacher sein, um den Workflow zwischen den einzelnen Komponenten zu erleichtern.

Searchmetrics Suite e Moz Pro

Searchmetrics Suite e Moz Pro

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Wir benutzen nur die kostenlosen Versionen von anderen guten Produkten, aber die Vollversionen sind zu groß (umfangreich) für uns und unser Marketingteam, also begannen wir mit Semrush zu sprechen und haben die beste Version für uns gefunden.
Joseph D.

All round tool for SEO

Avaliado em 27/04/2021

Overall Semrush is an essential tool for anyone who is working in online marketing. With a diverse range of tools it is a great solution for creating a marketing plan or for online SEO research.

Vantagens

Good level of SEO related features including quality keyword research and keyword tracking. Essential tool for competitor research to see how far your company is from competing with your competitors online.

Desvantagens

The dashboard is a little difficult to navigate, particularly for setting up projects. For creating client reports, it could be made easier for users to pick and choose what to have on a particular report document.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

Better keyword research capabilities, more tools for competitor research.

Moz Local
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great all-round tool for content optimization and competitive research

Avaliado em 15/10/2021

Vantagens

It may have a bit of a learning curve, but I love that I'm always finding new insights to consider in our strategy. I frequently find new features where I'm like, "Wow, I didn't expect to see that here". We came for the keyword tracking and site audit features, but I'm finding that we really love the competitive research tools and the SEO writing assistant.

Desvantagens

With so many features, screens, tabs, and panels... it sometimes feels like drinking from a firehose and can be overwhelming. Also, I wish there was an easy way to assign keywords to ecommerce product pages, and then track ranking for the keywords on those specific pages.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

BrightEdge was ridiculously overpriced, and we didn't like their business tactics.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Feature set and reputation.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The effectiveness of SEO/SEM depends on a good analytics platform - this is the one!

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Must have to improve the effectiveness and better decision making.

Vantagens

We love the keywords analysis and research that help us define the content we should write about in order to improve SEO and better understand our SEM focus and spendings.

Desvantagens

There is nothing we don't like, Semrush offers so many features, we probably don't even use the full capacity of what the platform offers.

Screaming Frog SEO Spider e Ahrefs

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

We are using several platforms in the same time, because they each have their strengths, but SEMRUSH is one of the best on the market.
Lindsey B.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

A Must-Have for Professional Content Creators

Avaliado em 21/06/2021

Vantagens

SEMrush is the ultimate analytics tool for content writers and website creators, in my opinion. As a copywriter, I need to know what people are searching for on the internet so I can write optimized content to help clients rank well on search engines. SEMrush is the best of the best for all things keyword research, managing backlinks, and auditing the health + quality of your website.

Desvantagens

It can take a while to learn all the features. If you don't have someone to teach you how to understand each function, It can be confusing. But as with any other tool, it takes time.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Good reputation and better structure of features.
Muhammad A.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great tool. But very expensive for smaller businesses

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Great tool. Couldn't keep using it as price was prohibitively high for my needs as a small business owner. But for medium to large organizations with 250,000+ visitors a month, it would make perfect sense.

Vantagens

Has pretty much every little thing you could need to manage your Search performance, intelligence and optimization. Plus the educational tools it offers alongside are very useful. If only it were not that expensive.

Desvantagens

Price. I'd say the UI as well. Can sometimes look a bit outdated sometimes. If they can be a bit more competitively priced and polish up the dashboard UI, they would be perfect.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

Not enough features. Very basic kinda tool.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Bigger keyword library. Different reports that offered more relevant data.
Naz H.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Swiss Army Knife of SEO Tools

Avaliado em 16/07/2021

Overall I'd say an 8 out of 10. Customer service is good, the tools are powerful and data-rich and help me make powerful conclusions.

Vantagens

The UX, range of tools and insights are great. This is a really powerful tool. I love the projects and the ability to manage backlinks and cleanups. The content management is very nifty too!

Desvantagens

I dislike the fact you've to spend $100 dollars per month to get white label SEO reports. Also, I'm not too keen on the sales guys pushing new deals and not supporting old deals (a few friends have experienced this). Previous I wanted to upgrade to an annual plan and essentially I'd lose some of the benefits I had, that didn't make sense.

Ahrefs e Moz Local

This is a richer tool

Majestic

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Value for money, functionality and dashboard at the time of sign up.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback! The revised pricing model includes either new features or alters additional to main tier product's prices. However, we always value our loyal customers and provide them with the unique opportunity to stay on the same level of subscription for the same price! - Ed

Julio A.

You can't drive blind

Avaliado em 20/05/2021

I admit to get the most out of SEMRush, I had to spend some time with it and I can tell you that after three years, I don't know all of it. Yet with all that complexity, you can get a project up and running and become useful in a matter of minutes.

Vantagens

Go deep into a URL and discover the good, bad and ugly of SEO on a project. There are very few platforms that hold up and deliver on the promises made. SEMRush is one. This one works and it works for my company.

Desvantagens

Like any SEO platform we sometimes get false positive results and there never seems to be a rhyme or reason for it. But I am nit picking.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

First off I had to jump back and forth between applications and sometimes you prefer to have things all under one hood. I still use the other tools mentioned but not nearly as much.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

the look feel and initial presentation of the dashboard
Vasilis S.
  • Setor: Software

Rank with Semrush

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

Let's suppose you have a blog. You are adding information and content, but you have no traffic and no idea where you exist in search engines.
Semrush TOGETHER with a SEO Optimiser like Yoast SEO and better with Gramarly, will give you immediately a 'map' where you rank and what to do.
This is a good tool, not so many 'how to do SEO' articles like Ahrefs, but really OK.
However - don't expect to see results fast. You will be happy to see that your page exist in google, even in top 20 for a keyword, your rank grow from 0.16 to 0.17 , and your estimated traffic is 0.002 visits / month!

Vantagens

Semrush has a huge database for keyword search. However, there are many cases the Magic Keyword Tool doesn't bring results even for not-so-long-tail or unusual keywords.
If you want to rank your website fast this is a correct tool with reasonable price. Daily reports show your best ranking pages. Then you can fine-tune text to help your best pages to go up in Google Top 3,10,20 and top 100.
That can be done further with other tools like Yoast Seo. There are some features inside Semrush but much more expensive so I didn't try them.
Semrush is giving you as many crawls as you want a serious edge above competition.
A newer feature are proposed ideas to rank better. Although in my cases, most of the proposals are not realistic, they are good as guideline and some are applicable. At the end, these are suggestions, not an autopilot system to rank.
As usual you have to know your business.
Another important feature is backlink builder, proposing you thousands of sites to build your links based from the backlinks of your competitors.
I can definitely tell you that most of those proposed links are really impossible to build. Either coming from friends, or from advertorials or irrelevant sites. But again this is a positive list you may filter and use.
Here is an internal "organiser'" allowing you to mark whatever you consider important, and the way to build your backling ie, call owner, post comment etc.
There are many features, even in the starter plan 99$+vat / montly

Desvantagens

Daily reports are giving errors that are not errors and someone needs to know the site well to understand .
There is also a robots.txt report error, that I found it was not really an error of the site.
The Keyword Difficulty tool, is impressive but (in my case ) never gave me a useful information.
That is becasue, the 'easy to rank ' keywords, don't have traffic.
The keywords with traffic are all red - practically impossible to rank
And the middle list of medium difficulty is empty - not even long tail words are there.
That is a serious problem with the tool.

Mike W.

SEMRush Vastly Improves SEO Efforts and is Worth the Investment

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

Overall, SEMRush has allowed great value for us and our clients. We are able to take action and improve websites and SERP rankings, and provide a resource to content writers to find a good balance between great content and SEO friendly content.

Every serious business looking for growth should be using SEMRush or a similar product as they reveal a lot about your website.

Vantagens

I have enjoyed that SEMRush has continued to add features to its product offering. This helps consolidate software and accounts being used, staying within one platform, and adding value to building SEO audits, reports, and the ability to pivot and make changes with all of the information in one platform. There are equal competitors out there but most require you to subscribing to individual products from different companies to achieve what SEMRush can accomplish.

Desvantagens

There's not much to dislike about SEMRush. The only true con that I dislike about SEMRush is the pricing around adding users. For the price you pay, and the size of teams needing access to the platform, I can't find the justification of the pricing for adding users to that extent for the majority of companies that would use the platform. I think 2 or 3 users to an account should be a no brainer and provide long-term customer relationships, instead of nickel and diming to add users. If someone else is logged into the same user account, one will get kicked off the platform.

Next, this isn't really a con based on the pros stated above, but because of the numerous features available within the platform, it can become overwhelming or slow down the learning process for newcomers as it is a comprehensive, robust platform. There are many navigation paths to get to specific features and reports, but that is just the nature of the beast with consolidating and growing the product mix that is the evolving, for the better, SEMRUsh.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

After joining M3 Group last year, I made the recommendation of the switch as SEMRush provides more capabilities, it is more comprehensive, and it is all under one subscription and platform.

SpyFu e Raven Tools

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

The consolidation of products, additional robust features, and previous successful experience using SEMRush.
Jay B.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Nice SEM tool to have

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

SEMrush is all rounder in terms of Search Engine Marketing tool. Interface is similar to Google Analytics and easy to use. They have rolled out couple of regular tool updates every year. Very helpful articles in Knowledge Base. They do have some advance SEO and PPC features but very limited in terms of data especially Backlink Audit. If someone from search marketing looking for one for all tool (SEO, PPC, Competition Analysis) then it's an good option. However, if someone looking for a special tool for a particular job such as Backlink analysis and acquisition then look for alternative tools.

Vantagens

Good UI (Similar to Google Analytics)
Feature rich
Easy to Use
Free trial period
Competitive Research

Desvantagens

Backlink Audit is not showing all the links
Position Tracking a bit inaccurate
Log files doesn't support .log format

Razões para escolher o Semrush

Broghtedge is a premium SEM tool. Enterprise Level and bit expensive.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

No free trial period with Ahrefs

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jay, thank you for the detailed review! happy to know you enjoy the tools and are ready to recommend them. Please contact us at [email protected] for any question on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Steve Z.

Best Product for Everything Related to SEM

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

SEMrush has definitely allowed me to be more efficient with my work and took my company to the next level. I can do everything in one "stop". Research, tracking, reporting and more, all rolled into one.

Vantagens

Everything we need is in one place, I don't have to bounce around to different programs for different purposes. There are improvements and new features added all the time. The few times I've had a problem or question, support is very quick to answer/resolve it and then follow up a week later to make sure everything's working as it should.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any cons, it just works as advertised.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

Raventools was lacking many of the tools I required as my business grew.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

I tried the free trial, then the least expensive package for over a year before I found that I was using it more than any other SEM program I was trialing/paying to use. It just made sense to upgrade and get rid of the others.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Laura C.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Comprehensive & reliable SEO tool

Vantagens

It's a great tool for doing keyword research and for tracking keyword visibility across a number of projects. This is the main reason why we are using this product, so that we can monitor and report on the evolution of our website's visibility across our targeted keywords.

Desvantagens

1) I don't like the fact that even with the Business subscription, there's only one user that can access the software at one time. I think there should be at least 2 users added to the Business account.

2) In the Keyword research section, it would be good to see an actual trend of the keywords that are being displayed (not just a trend chart) and to see this trend displayed in percentages (e.g. 10% growth in search volume MoM)

3) In the SERP analysis section, it would be good to see the SERP exactly as it is shown in Google or other search engines, with meta titles, with featured snippets, with PPA boxes etc. The more detailed information we can have in the SERP section, the better.

4) In the Topic Research section, it would be useful to have the option to save cards and view them later

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools. And thank you so much for the detailed feedback on the features - it is very appreciated and I will pass it to the teams!

• Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A must-have for competitive analysis

Avaliado em 14/10/2020

The experience has been great. I couldn't do my job without this tool. Customer service is sometimes slow to respond, but I haven't had to use them very much. SEMRush also had great tutorials and webinars to help anyone regardless of what level they are in in the SEO industry.

Vantagens

I've used SEMRush in my current and previous role and it's a must-have for competitive analysis and rank tracking. I use this tool daily to monitor my top rankings and keywords. I use it to see where competitors have lost or gain keywords and use this information in my SEO strategy.

Desvantagens

While it's great to have a social media toolkit, it's weak compared to full-featured social media software.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

I was familiar with the tool from a previous role and other tools were too expensive.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi, thank you so much for your review! Great to know you believe SEMrush is a must-have! We're honoured to hear this. Thank you for the feedback on our SM toolkit - we're currently working on developing it further!

Ray G.

Bang for Your Buck

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

As a small niche company serving clients throughout the USA and Canada, SEMrush has made us more efficient. We deliver as good or better quality data that larger companies, and still keep it personal.

Vantagens

SEMrush offers a lot more features compared to similar products/services. Keyword research and site audit is just the tip of the iceberg. The customized reporting is great for distributing to clients or potential clients. The writing assistant tool that connects to Google Docs helps us stay efficient. We also use the social media posting tool, which is a once bonus feature. Also, I started using the marketplace feature, which is an additional cost. SEMrush has the majority of features that marketing folks need.

Desvantagens

There is not enough units in the Plagiarism checks (10) and Social profiles (50) for posting compared to the number of projects (200) in the subscription.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

We did use Moz Pro, but found that SEMrush had more features and it is more customizable.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

We use Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog and SEMrush.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Ray, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools! Will pass your feedback on units to the team for consideration.

Tim J.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Extremely useful, but sometimes unwieldy and expensive

Vantagens

SEMrush is one of the most comprehensive SEO tools I've ever used. It's a great way to track our keyword performance across many crucial terms for which we need to rank for our business success, and it also helps us track benchmark performance metrics like Authority Score and Page Rankings with incredible detail that helps us know what's working and what isn't.

Desvantagens

I don't like that there isn't an option to purchase a single subscription for a certain amount of users; instead, one has to add users individually to an account for an additional monthly subscription rate. This puts SEMrush far and away in a much more expensive category than almost any other leading SEO tool

Razões para escolher o Semrush

Moz Pro was set up in our organization a long time ago by someone who knew truly little about SEO, so SEMrush gave us an opportunity to start from scratch with a new tool that had very useful and easy to use keyword tools in addition to numerous other tracking tools that have helped us improve our understanding of our organic performance.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Hi Tim, thank you so much for the review you left us! Great to hear you enjoy so many features. We will also consider your feedback on multiple users option!

Susan S.

Great Product for SEO

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

Overall it is great and the software is really excacly what I need for doing my SEO work. . The support is awesome they get back to you quickly and are always ready to assist with any issues. Overall I say this the perfect software for SEO.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to use, it makes my job much easier. I am able to get the info quickly send to trello for the team to work on some items and it's great for giving me ideas for keywords, content and article writing.

Desvantagens

My only con for this item is the AMP and needing to have the highest plan to access the amp info. I am on the mid tier and I can't access the pages with Amp errors. Since AMP is so important right now I would think that info would start at the mid-tier level.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

I just felt SEMRush was easier to use, give me what I am looking for and has useful suggestions.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

I like the UI better and the information that was provided. I had a hard time getting around the other software.
Mary A.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Easiest and Most Robust Option

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

Great. Easy to use, easy to roll out, easy to adopt team-wide.

Vantagens

So easy to use. When we decided to make the switch company-wide earlier this year I was happy to see that there were so many educational resources for our teams to easily get onboarded. They all picked it up quickly and the transition has been smooth. Our old SEO tool lacked many of the features SEMRush has, so the team has been excited to start playing with all the new things and we're even creating new deliverables for our clients because of these new features.

Desvantagens

The API documentation could be better. Part of the reason we switched to SEMRush was the ability to use the API for much of our reporting. It's frustrating that you cannot download organic research time series data from the UI into a csv and that the only API option is for a full domain, not per url or subdirectory. The documentation of the API was also quite frustrating as we had to decode what some of the abbreviations meant.

DataForSEO e Ahrefs

Cost and functionality

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Robustness of features, ease of use, cost.
Manny G.

All-in-One Digital Landscape Research & Analysis

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

We have a great dedicted rep who is always checking-in to make sure we have what we need and are using the latest tools, promos and taking advantage of the software.

SEMRush has become a vital need to all of our projects. It used from the discovery phase all the way to maintenance and reporting.

Vantagens

The ability to connect one domain and be able to select and add multiple tools, analysis and audits with one click. It covers from an SEO Audit down to a Competitor Insights. It is a powerful tool. Saves time and effort.

Desvantagens

Compared to other tools, SEMRush requires a level of technical understanding and familiarity with their tools. Sometimes all the information gathered could be confusioning for new users.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

SEMRush has more information and better tools.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Because it has what needed and much more.
Steve P.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

All Your SEO Base Are Belong To Us!

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Overall SEMRush is a super useful SEO toolkit worth every bit of praise it has received, including from the likes of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fame. My primary client switched from AHrefs at my request back to SEMRush.

Vantagens

SEMRush is a great hub for virtually every facet of SEO you can imagine - integrations for social media, analytics, search console, competitor research, the whole nine yards - that doesn't have too terribly steep of a learning curve.

Desvantagens

SEMRush is prone to highlighting the "worst" part of a site on any given auto-generated email or scan based on the metrics its own scans find, and a lot of them are unnecessary scare-mongering. For example, it's normal to have redirects on a well developed site, but this will come through as "9% of your site's pages have redirects!" It can spook a client who doesn't know any better.

Razões para escolher o Semrush

More features in SEMRush, fewer restrictions on usage.

Razões para mudar para o Semrush

Ease of use, new feature set, added integrations, fewer restrictions, and overall better user experience for both myself and my client.

Resposta do SEMrush Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your great feedback, Steve! We really appreciate it. As for the Site Audit tool warnings, you can hide the checks that you think are irrelevant to your website using the eye button.