Miro

Quadro branco on-line para colaboração visual da equipe.

Classificação geral

4,7 /5
(581)
Relação qualidade/preço
4,4/5
Recursos
4,6/5
Praticidade
4,6/5
Suporte ao cliente
4,4/5

97%
dos usuários recomendam este app

581 avaliações

Cinara D.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Company size: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Amo o Miro, e acho que poderia ser ainda melhor!

Avaliado em 02/09/2021

É boa, mas foi frustrante demais e revoltante saber que compartilhei um único link de acesso a um único projeto e a pessoa (externa à equipe) teve acesso a toda a minha conta.
Foi difícil mesmo, me senti traída.
:-(

Vantagens

O tamanho e as possibilidades na área de trabalho, os recursos disponíveis, a interface com outras midias e interatividade com equipe.

Desvantagens

1. O valor é muito alto para quem vive em países subdesenvolvidos
2. O fato de não ter privacidade na conta gratuita
3. O fato de Não poder liberar acesso/ compartilhamento parcial dentro do mesmo board (área de trabalho)
Muitas vezes não quero que alguém de fora veja "tudo", quero mostrar apenas uma parte do projeto/ ideia...

Renata D.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Relações governamentais
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Ótimo para colaboração de times

Avaliado em 20/08/2021

Vantagens

Uma ótima ferramenta para usar em oficinas e processos colaborativos remotos.

Desvantagens

É pouco intuitivo para pessoas mais idosas, que geralmente demoram muito para entender a plataforma.

Harsha A.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Miro is my go to tool for remote brainstorming sessions.

Avaliado em 23/12/2021

Vantagens

How responsive the software is for daily use. my whole team loves miro.

Desvantagens

I love every part of this software. there are no cons from my end.

Jeremy G.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Pesquisa
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Visual thinking board

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

I'm a visual thinker, and I couldn't function without a tool like this. I've tried them all and keep coming back to Miro.

Vantagens

It has all the flexibility I need to lay out my ideas, and progressively develop them. Plus, the community templates are amazingly useful and new contributions keep coming.

Desvantagens

I am sometimes disappointed or unimpressed by the visual aesthetic aspect, but this is a very light annoyance.

Alternativas consideradas

Mural

Razões para escolher o Miro

Generally, at some point I get annoyed at some missing feature, or I find myself reproducing a template from the Miro community.

Software anterior

MindMeister, Mural e Mindomo

Razões para mudar para o Miro

I was lucky to get an educational licence as a PhD Candidate, which made the choice trivia.
Neil Y.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

No customer support. The chat function just keeps asking me to do a review, then shuts down.

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Desvantagens

The amount of time we have wasted trying to get customer support

Kenneth Z.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Construção
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Tracing paper and pen in a virtual environment

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

With remote working, collaborating on complex design related problems became much more difficult. Screen sharing with snapping images and marking up was a quick fix, however this was slow and a 1-way communication.

MIRO solved all of this and became the virtual equivalent of rolling out tracing paper and having a handful of people developing the design simultaneously.

I think that it would be useful to enhance the sketching experience further. If there could be a virtual tracing paper with variable opacity to contain (group) a series of sketches similar to a frame this would be useful. This is currently possible with multiple objects but it becomes unwieldy. This would also allow the development of a simple layer system.

Partial deletion of a hand drawn line would be really helpful.
(I have in mind some of the user-experience of the Procreate sketching iPad app)

Vantagens

I found MIRO intuitive with no training necessary. You can invite collaborators effortlessly with only browser access required. This has been transformational for me during remote working.

Desvantagens

When boards become large, the download process can be a little slow and it sometimes trips up with downloading the content that is currently in the viewer's screen. This can easily be resolved by archiving and starting a new board.

Perhaps an option of local caching some content could be useful.

Michael F.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Well designed and easy to use

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

Vantagens

Intuitive. Collaboration is very easy. There are some excellant templates for business processes

Desvantagens

Missing some engineering style templates. Lack of integration with Visio. No easy way to import Visio diagrams.

Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Software
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic option for remote collaboration

Avaliado em 04/12/2021

Miro has become a critical tool in today's fully remote and hybrid work environments. I highly recommend it to anyone who values working with teams of people, especially where collaboration among the group in visually impactful ways is important. Miro is awesome!

Vantagens

Miro sets the bar for work collaboration tools in a remote environment. It is intuitive, very easy to use and feature rich. At its most basic level, it is a white-boarding collaboration tool and works excellently as such. Virtual post-it notes, text editing, visual effects, and the ability for multiple users to work in the same space concurrently all make it an outstanding tool. Most users can operate sufficiently in Miro within a few minutes after basic navigation instructions. However, it also has lots of more advanced features that make it powerful for advanced users. I also love the templates that are built into Miro. They are great starting points for collaborating with remote teams.

Desvantagens

Miro has so many features that it can become overwhelming. Basic navigation is simple enough, but there are lots of features that are not as straight-forward. Miro also relies heavily on icons rather than text to indicate what the feature is. These often leave people guessing and it leads to lots of clicking to learn by trial and error. It would be great if Miro had more advanced, guided walk-throughs within the product to train people to be super users.

Alex M.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Company size: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Mind Mapping to Infinity and Beyond

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

I chose RealtimeBoard (now Miro) for its mind mapping capabilities along with MindMeister. The extensive templates are perfect for sparking new ideas, and brainstorming different avenues.

Vantagens

I love the broad range of useful board templates, and the ease of customization.

Desvantagens

There are no dark theme options, which is essential with users that spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen.

Alternativas consideradas

MindMeister

Software anterior

MindMeister
Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Company size: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Makes Product Management Easy

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

Vantagens

I'm using Miro daily to communicate with my stakeholders and my designing team. It gives me to freedom to create simple yet on-point designing choices to create my own workflow and wireframes. Can't live without Miro.

Desvantagens

Sharing is a problematic sometimes, especially stakeholder or a co-worker doesn't have any experience with Miro, so sometimes finding myself to on-board my invited users.

Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Consultoria de gestão
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Miro Rewiev

Avaliado em 20/12/2021

Despite its price and sometimes the clicking problems, Miro is an application that outweighs its positive features. I think every team should use it and I always recommend it to my friends.

Vantagens

User-friendly interface, group work, project management, idea evaluation, whiteboard display, drag and drop feature, easy use, large screen, timer, gamified usage can be counted among the advantages of Miro. I love Miro because of these features and we love to use it as a team.

Desvantagens

Premium usage prices are unfortunately not available for every country and sometimes it can cause problems in mouse-touchpad usage. Depending on the internet speed, the page may take time to load.

Avaliador Verificado
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Varejistas
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Online playground for project team collaboration

Avaliado em 28/11/2021

I use Miro as a member of some projects. It's simplifies collaboration. I wish more of my colleages use it, so I could move most of my work there.

Vantagens

Miro is an electronic whiteboard from the future. Creating projects, plans, presentations in Miro is fun. With boards templates it takes seconds. Once you started using Miro, you recommend it others.

Desvantagens

I use a free subscription. I could write that I wish I had more options, but it would be not fair. I know if I want my Miro to be 100% perfect I just need to upgrade my subscription.

John R.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Internet
  • Company size: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An app I've been looking for, modern diagramming done extremely well

Avaliado em 16/10/2021

I'm a designer by profession and am used to design tools, and this feels like one, but one that is very easy to grasp and seems to know what it is that you want to do. Definitely the diagramming app that I've been looking for the past 2 decades. Thank you Miro team for making this, the other apps before were just so clunky.

Vantagens

It's very intuitive. It responds in a very fluid and responds in ways that it seems to know what you're trying to do.

I've used other diagramming tools for the best part of this century, like Visio, Lucid, Omni, and all of them were just so clunky and restrictive, they have very strict ways of working and are very 'enterprise' orientated, like made for The Office, and so I would use vector apps like Sketch, of Flash (before) in order to make diagrams. But then, I stumbled upon Miro, and it was like dafaq? This is the app I've been looking for, and it worked in ways that

Desvantagens

Honestly, nothing. A few small things, but they that have been ever so slightly irksome that I fail to recall.

Ronald U.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Enough about project management, Miro is awesome for teaching !!

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

I'm a university teacher. Since the pandemic started, I have been trying different platforms and software every semester. I have a pen tablet (Wacom Intuos L), but pairing it with the right sofware or platform is kinda tricky. I'm very picky and demanding about the quality of the drawings and visual tools I can present to my students in each class; and that's why I'm always looking for better tools. I've used OpenBoard, MS Whiteboard, MS OneNote, Krita, Blender (yes, not kidding!), Google Jamboard, Inkscape and Diagrams IO.

Since I found Miro, everything changed, it's like... this is the tool !!... finally!!... I use it for each one of my classes. Also, I started using it in my other job, as a patent examiner, because it was so easy to visually represent all the information about a technical invention... but primarilly I use Miro as a teaching tool.

I like Miro so much, I'm thinking about making a series of videos in my YouTube channel about how to use Miro for teaching, so the other professors at my university can use it too... and maybe like that we could convince the university to buy us some license... I hope it works.

oh... I also used it to teach math to my niece, she is 13 years old, she really loved it

Vantagens

The "upload"-->"saved files" its the most usefull tool ever. I work with Inkscape to produce PNG drawings for my classes, and with Miro I can upload them into my "saved files" and re-use them in other classes... it's like having a library of drawings. Absolutely brilliant.

Desvantagens

The price. I think you could make a simpler version for teachers that don't have enough money for a tool oriented to project management. The "teacher" version doesn't need Canvas, and all the others fancy integrations, just give us the "saved files" and the basic tools and we will make magic with Miro.

Andoni A.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Miro changed the way I do University and Work

Avaliado em 04/08/2021

Since I use Miro, Teamwork is too easy to manage.

It changed the way we share documents, images, sketches and ideas.

It is like a real White board where you can embed almost anything and collaboration in real time is such a great feature.

Vantagens

As an architect I love to have an organized and free Workspace. Miro is that amazing virtual workspace.

I like a lot tools like Pen, Frame, Shape, Mind Maps, Kanban, Tables, etc. These tools do their job and are extremely easy to use and undestand.

Presentation mode is a pppfff , it´s amazing , I love it, It´s so versatile.

Video chat is a great tool, is very important for teamwork.

In general, the App is very complete and has a big potential.

Desvantagens

Well, as creative guys, we need many tools to express our ideas.
I´d like to see tools like 3D on Miro.

Tools related to Interior design, industrial design, architecture.
I mean, tools that allow us to create what we´re thinking , what we see on our imagination. Because the creative process is what makes the difference.

It comes to mind tools like 3D , complex shapes, to embed VR and AR docs, maps, idk... maybe not a tool but other Apps conected.

Alternativas consideradas

Canva, Milanote e Wrike

Razões para escolher o Miro

Miro is extremly beautiful , it is striking; colors, icons, UX and UI. Miro is a complete App and I think the most important thing I considered was the ability to connect with other apps.

Software anterior

monday.com, Trello e Wrike

Razões para mudar para o Miro

Conexion to other apps and the amazing visual workspace :)
Satya M.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best collaboration tool

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Overall experience is great. Even if during this pandemic situation we used this a lot for any kind of discussions or any kind of meetings to clarify the stuff. This is the best tool for IT , Project management as well as Leadership.

Vantagens

Any Graph or flow chart or anything we wanted to discuss in the team for that Miro board is the best tool. Good for retrospective meetings and share the views with the limited time duration because it has a timer feature that is great. Great inbuild templates available for any kind of flow chart or creating diagram. Great export methods of the dashboards which can be easily shared between the Team. Great feature of Kanban creation. Overall the best tool for collaboration between the team.

Desvantagens

Sometimes while giving tag to the component on the dashboard the name giving feature is not showing up. We need to click so mane times to come up. Limited shapes are available for Diagram. Standardized UML shapes are not available.

Alternativas consideradas

Bluescape e Ziflow

Razões para mudar para o Miro

Miro is the best product among all these as it is providing inbuilt features to use instantly. It is providing time options to limit the time for a meeting. It is providing a lot of canvas space to draw more wide and descriptive diagram which is really requires for a complex business.
Yann I.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Mídia digital
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Vantagens

I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to.

The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place.

Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it.

In particular, there are two features I like about Miro.

Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few.

You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too.

Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic!

Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Desvantagens

I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas.

The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

Maszni A.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Entretenimento
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Right tool for online visual collaboration

Avaliado em 22/03/2021

Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

Vantagens

Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

Desvantagens

There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

Veljko Z.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting...

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Vantagens

It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Desvantagens

The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

Anthony S.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

Avaliado em 29/10/2016

I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution.

For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards.

For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Vantagens

-Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Desvantagens

-Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

Syamir K.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Flexible digital whiteboard

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Vantagens

Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Desvantagens

There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

Sohaib A.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Company size: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simply the best whiteboard software available

Avaliado em 21/07/2021

It's an easy to use collaborative whiteboard software. It's great for creating mindmaps, jotting down ideas or even planning. We always try to use Miro asap in any meeting rather than discussing theoretical - visualising it makes sure everyone in the team is on the same page and Miro makes it so easy to do that.

Vantagens

The templates are incredibly helpful. There is just so much variety and all expertly done. Saves you so much time having to think about what kind of diagram is best for the ideas you're discussing with the team. In our team now, we've started to choose Miro over a physical whiteboard.

Miro is also incredibly dynamic - you can do everything from mindmaps to wireframes. It's great to have everything in one single place.

Miro also makes sharing really easy; from team members, guests to public. It is very easy to set different permission levels and also revoke them when required. Makes sure any sensitive information isn't available for too long.

Desvantagens

Nothing majorly. I've had a couple of hick-ups previously and the Miro team took a while to respond - there doesn't seem to be a live customer service so that would be good to have. But they're always adding new features and improving the platform. Not had any issues now for a long time.

Remco B.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much...

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

Vantagens

I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

Desvantagens

Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

Faruk A.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best tool for 100% remote teams for collaboration

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

We're working 100% remote in several locations. We were using Miro even before the pandemic but due to the switch to the remote working, it became a must for our tech-stack. I like the versatility and smooth user experience on this software. It replaced our physical boards, and we can do even more with this tool online, nobody misses the physical boards. When we have our meetings, Miro is always open, we also do our project discussions on Miro. We forgot about presentations since we can share our Miro project instead of wasting time on creating slides. As a manager and content producer, I use it as an individual as well. It triggers my creativity and I am very glad to have this tool in my daily workflow.

Vantagens

As a collaboration tool, Miro has everything. It has integration with almost everything out there, and for us, it makes a huge difference. We use it for presentation purposes, task tracking, visualization of our projects, and team communication tool. Miro is extremely easy to use. I didn't have any issues to share with the newcomers in the team, everybody loves it.

Desvantagens

Earlier this year, I noticed some issues with the screen sharing but recently, it seems to be fixed. The pricing for additional team member is slightly high, it would be great to make it a little useful. However, if you compare with the other tools out there, still the price is sitting in the middle for me. I never really had to contact the Support so I can't comment on this.

Cynthia C.
Classificação geral
  • Industry: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
  • Fonte da avaliação

Classificação geral

  • Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Now I Can't Live Without It

Avaliado em 22/09/2021

The flexibility of this product is astounding. I can use it for almost every element of my daily workflow as a self-employed business consultant. I use boards to keep track of what tasks are on my plate today as well as which ones are on deck. It's cut my time putting new presentations together by half, since I can brainstorm what I want to include and organize it quickly which cuts down on the time I actually spend putting slides together. Plus, it makes workshops a snap since I can illustrate changes in real time or even invite attendees to collaborate live. I use it for marketing too - brainstorming our marketing story and persona and moving seamlessly into wireframes. I originally used it with one of my clients, but am now a subscriber myself who recommends it to everyone I know.

Vantagens

My favorite thing about Miro is it's flexibility. I have a hard time thinking of a business problem I want to work on where Miro isn't helpful - which is great a solo business owner. From task tracking, the brainstorming content creation, marketing, and monitoring strategic improvement (with approaches like traction) Miro is up for just about any challenge.

Desvantagens

I'd love to see the ability to do more customized branding, to integrate our favorite fonts and use a wider palate of colors.