379 avaliações

Miro

Quadro branco on-line para colaboração visual da equipe.

4,7 /5 (379 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
379 avaliações
Maszni A.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Right tool for online visual collaboration

Avaliado em 22/03/2021

Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

Vantagens

Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

Desvantagens

There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

Remco B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much...

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

Vantagens

I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

Desvantagens

Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end

Avaliado em 19/03/2019

I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Vantagens

Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Desvantagens

Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions
Slow pace of feature development
No offline capabilities

Maisarah H.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Coolaborate ideas on digital whiteboard

Avaliado em 20/02/2021

Miro has aiding us when we have a online meeting and discussion session. We have a better understanding and more easy to present our idea to our team using visual sketch and we have achieve more using this software.

Vantagens

Miro is very easy to access and collaborating on whiteboard with my colleague is so simple as it get. We have a online brainstorming session on the whiteboard, and everyone can pitch on idea and start adding draw it into the board in real-time.

Desvantagens

It will take some times to get expert and familiar with all the feature and shortcut in this software. The board is saved on the platform, with minimum software are compatible to be exported to. The only option to save the board and export it to other software is by saving it to PDF.

Jack D.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Teams experience

Avaliado em 14/04/2021

Overall really positive its made collaboration on design projects while working remotely a breeze. Almost good enough to replace F2F if i'm honest. I've recommended Miro to a few people think it would be great if it integrated with MS teams too in an ideal world but even still a great stand-alone tool.

Vantagens

Love the tools available overall. So easy to get started on a design project and collaboration is slick and painless. Also a little detail i like is that when you paste a link onto a board it appears as a little window instead of just a messy link, really nice little detail.

Desvantagens

The whole teams system could do with a change. Its very messy at the moment, especially using the free version when you can only edit 3 boards in a team at once. Who owns boards isn't always obvious and it seems like the Just Me section isnt working properly (for me at least) as I am seeing everybody's boards instead of just my own

• Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantasic tool for brainstorms and digital whiteboards

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

Fantastic, I recommend it to everyone!

Vantagens

I love that it allows multiple people to see what we are working on. It's great for a variety of functions like mind mapping, brainstorms, and flow documentation for applications.

Desvantagens

Nothing really except would love to recovered deleted teams boards.

Cyrill S.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Miro helps to work together, whether on-site, online or mixed. The presentation function is...

Avaliado em 10/05/2021

just positiv :-). Desirable functions: zooming in within a frame in presenter mode is no problem, but I can't zoom out again

In Europe we have a lot of foreign languages. Here, a real-time translation of the texts would be desirable.

Vantagens

Easy way to collaborate in- and outside of the company

Desvantagens

user access is verry difficult to understand, but verry good.

• Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Terrific idea management software

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

Overall, a terrific experience that allowed our team to move ideas around in novel ways, leading to interesting new findings.

Vantagens

My team used Miro primarily to aggregate ideas from disparate teams we were working with. Miro served as a much needed upgrade from a shared document where ideas would get lost, never to be found again as the document grew and grew. We really appreciated how easy it was for guest users to join us, and they found the basics to be quite intuitive. We were productive within five minutes of the other teams joining.

Desvantagens

Given the smaller scope of our project, we did not run into many issues with deploying Miro. My primary desired feature would be a more comprehensive export-to-spreadsheet option, but the logistics of developing that are no doubt challenging.

Zulfikar -.
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Highly recommended

Avaliado em 18/04/2021

I find it very easy to facilitate discussion with Miro. Things that are hard to convey are now much easier.

Vantagens

Miro is a straight-forward tools that easy to learn.

Desvantagens

My language (bahasa indonesia) is not available.

Megan F.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Can't imagine our company without it

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

Vantagens

We love how easy it was to get started on the software. The features are very intuitive to use and start drafting flowcharts and organizing thoughts quickly. We love the templates the most because it helps inspire us to use the tool for more than just flowcharts.

Desvantagens

The only thing would be the way we are able to organize the boards. If we could have a more robust filing and organizing system.

Yann I.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Vantagens

I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to.

The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place.

Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it.

In particular, there are two features I like about Miro.

Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few.

You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too.

Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic!

Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Desvantagens

I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas.

The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

Veljko Z.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting...

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Vantagens

It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Desvantagens

The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

Anthony S.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

Avaliado em 29/10/2016

I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution.

For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards.

For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Vantagens

-Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Desvantagens

-Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

Syamir K.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Flexible digital whiteboard

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Vantagens

Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Desvantagens

There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

Spartak A.
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Miro - online service of my wet dreams

Avaliado em 11/01/2020

I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain.
Miro help me to:
1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product
2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions)
3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time
4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel
5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references.

New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time.

It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.

Vantagens

So lets start with what I like:
1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies
2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing
3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others

Desvantagens

Cons:
1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved.
2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation

• Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

The best in shared whiteboards

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

Great for whiteboarding but the click bait to get you into using more features definitely distracts from getting the most out of that feature.

Vantagens

As a shared whiteboard tool for the remote era, it is awesome. It has the tools and templates to get the job done.
It has some other tools you didn't know you needed to go with the whiteboarding, these will differ by team.

Desvantagens

Beyond the basic whiteboarding, it is a jack of all trades and master of none. There is way too much functionality (issue tracking, project management etc) that most people have some other software that both does the job better and integrates with their other systems. These other pieces of functionality aren't easy to turn off, leading to many conflicting uses of the system, and overly busy UI. Also they are clearly distracting the development teams from adding the more immediately useful features. Don't try and do too many things. Focus on what you are good at.
Change reporting is way too limited to be useful.

• Setor: E-Learning

The best organizer

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

I keep all my visual materials in one place and have a possibility to share it with my students, collaborate with them, add unlimited amounts of notes and I have no need to care about how to save this stuff, how to find, how to export separate parts of my work. It's great!

Vantagens

Miro is intuitive, I spent a couple of minutes to navigate and simply started working. The unlimited canvas is the most thrilling feature of the app. I have finally had a tool to organize all my stuff, all in one place.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any substantial drawbacks in Miro which prevented me from using it efficiently.

Suhailah S.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Miro upgrade discussion session on the next level

Avaliado em 08/06/2021

Vantagens

My team and I often using Miro as our visual aids when we are online discussing on project or planning a project flows, as it has a digital whiteboard that work very well. The participant can collaborate on the whiteboard to add input or draw on it for something that are hard to explain by words.

Desvantagens

It will be vary bad if someone accidentally delete the canvas or the whiteboard as everyone that has access on the canvas will also has a permission to delete it. There are not option to recover the canvas back and we had to start everything from the start if it does happen.

Stella P.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Miro is my pandemic best friend.

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

I've been using Miro actively for about a year now and I can say that it's definitely upgraded and changed its game since I started. I've been openly recommending it and talking about it with peers and colleagues. It's a great tool and I can't wait to keep using it.

Vantagens

Miro is a great whiteboarding tool that is, at the core, easy to use and navigate. And, it's a joy to explore the tool as well. It's very friendly in a sense that it doesn't intimidate new users (as platforms like Adobe or Figma might), which is great when you're collaborating with people who aren't from design teams. The implementation of the miroverse and being able to explore a multitude of templates has been one of my favorite updates thus far. It's allowed me to understand and see the potential of Miro beyond what I tend to use it for. I find the timer tool (with the music update) to be extremely effective when I facilitate workshops internally or with people from other teams as well. The snap to grid tool is awesome.

Desvantagens

I don't know why I can't increase font-size beyond 288px. Sometimes when I'm whiteboarding and really in the zone, I don't think about my dimensions or sizing and I get really frustrated when I size up the text and the textboxes elongate and enlarge automatically. I also don't know why I can't make the text inside sticky notes bold, and why there are only two font options for them.

Yannick I.
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

My go-to brainstorming digital whiteboard

Avaliado em 13/06/2021

My experience with Miro has been phenomenal, and it's quickly become my go-to resources for brainstorming and capturing ideas in a more visual way.

Vantagens

I'm a huge fan of Miro's infinite digital whiteboard canvas concept because it means that I can have all of my notes, templates and projects in one place – and I can zoom out to view them all together or zoom in and focus on one of them.

The best part is that the platform comes with a ton of templates, which simplify and speed up the process because you can select a template and then customize it any way you want.

And it's great that there's a smartphone app too, so that I can capture and access everything even from my smartphone (oh, yes, I can even take a photo of an handwritten note and Miro will turning it into a digital – and customizable – post-it note...how cool is that?).

Desvantagens

One aspect of Miro that I think could be improved is the "searchability". Sometimes, it takes me a moment before I'm able to find the exact project or note I'm looking for, so I wonder whether there would be a relatively easy way to change that.

Predrag S.
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior

Consultant using Consultant plan

Avaliado em 21/12/2020

I've join Miro in order to collaborate with my clients online, but it over exceed my expectations and Miro became my daily companion in brainstorming my own ideas. Sometimes, during my mapping, I forget that I'm working on the screen instead of real wall.

Vantagens

Graphic solution for sticky notes is almost perfect and realistic it is pleasure working in Miro Boards.
Shared screen does exactly what is promised, my clients just have to click on the emailed link in order to join my board.
Video and voice options related to mapping software are probably the best value for money at the moment on the market.

Desvantagens

Blurred view when is zoomed out and turned the image into an aerial view, to be more precise, I have to zoom in to the sticky particular sticky notes in order not to be blurred view which makes concentration high on the board instead on the idea which is discussing among the participants.
I'm not the happiest about the solution for lining up sticky notes, the Lucidchart offers somehow better solution.
There could be a template for House of Quality or QFD with formulas, I would pay some extra penny :)

Jonathan P.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Excellent tool for workshops and Design Thinking

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

Overall great tool for remote whiteboarding and meetings. Miro is part of my Design stack along with Notion (wiki and documentation), Whimsical (flows and wireframes), and Figma. It's a great brainstorming and ideation tool to use in the beginning of the Discovery process.

- Awesome templates from the Miro team
- Great integrations with my other main tools
- Awesome design sprint and workshopper features like voting, timers, and "bring to me"
- Easy to use for external stakeholders

- $3 day pass for consultants is a weird pricing model
- Would like better grid snapping and X, Y coordinates similar to Whimsical

Matt C.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Miro is Awesome!

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

The experience has been awesome. We have used it to drive collaboration in conjunction with a virtual meeting tool to seamlessly whiteboard, just like we would have in a physical office space. Miro has an immense amount of flexibility and is open-ended in it's approach to being a whiteboard tool, just like you would hope. Templates offer some starting points but are easy to build on and customize. It has been no problem operating Miro with 20 users at once, jumping between multiple boards and everyone actively collaborating/creating content at the same time. It's a near-perfect physical whiteboard replacement for an increasingly virtual work world.

Vantagens

Miro is the BEST virtual white boarding tool. It is so easy to collaborate with colleagues using the virtual post-it notes and visual charting tools. When using Miro, I almost forget that we are virtual and I never find myself wishing we were in person. One of my favorite features is the ability to see everyone else's cursor, so I know exactly where someone is looking and contributing. It ensures no one is duplicating efforts or overwriting someone else's work. The tool is seamless and well-built for a virtual world.

Desvantagens

The biggest downfall I've experienced is when the boards get large. Big boards lead to increased lag time, especially when trying to work with a large group of collaborators. When visuals get imported and complex charts or diagrams are used, the tool seems to get overloaded. It will sometimes even freeze for a few seconds. While these issues are generally far and few between, they are worth noting. Uploading of images also seems slow compared to other SAAS tools.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Super quick to learn and get value.

Avaliado em 28/01/2021

From day 1, this product has solved so many issues for me in tra slating and collaborating with clients. Highly recommend.

Vantagens

Miro is super easy to use even for the most non tech oriented. Easily map out ideas, translate complex ideas into actionable images... it's a blank canvas. Virtual whiteboarding at its best.

Desvantagens

The Asana integratuion isn't ideal but I think it's more Asana's limited API so no big points off for that.

Sri R.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

MIRO facilitates fun and engaging learnings with its online collaborative whiteboard

Avaliado em 11/06/2021

Miro has been facilitating fun and engaging learning experiences as well as providing almost infinite possibilities to improve students' creativity and collaboration in doing class projects. It's great as we can use MIRO for both synchronous and unsynchronous learnings. Would recommend it to colleagues and broader communities.

Vantagens

I have been falling in love with MIRO since the first day I used it. My students and I have been using various templates in MIRO which are relevant to the subjects we are learning such as SWOT, Kanban, Retrospective et cetera... My students seem to enjoy real-time collaboration, putting their ideas on sticky notes, and adding many forms of resources (video, images, links, pdf) on the boards. Learning each other ideas written on colorful sticky notes and seeing the dynamic motions of the participant cursors (with our names on them) makes us happy and energizing, which improves our learning motivation. We can also use Miro outside our scheduled class times which is also helpful. Other points why I like Miro are its excellent supports and PD opportunities. MIRO provides many resources and supports that can be accessed straightaway from the whiteboard as well as from its website. MIRO Communities are good places for users to learn and share their experiences in using the platform, troubleshooting, as well as for making a wish (via wishlists). For PD opportunities, MIRO regularly holds webinars with experts from many industries as Speakers, to share the best practices on how they use MIRO to support their projects.

Desvantagens

I think most features that I need for my teaching purposes have been fulfilled, a few are in the wish lists (such as the ability to zoom objects when we hover our mouse ), so I am very confident to use MIRO with my students. So far, I have not experienced any issues yet.