2.273 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
2.273 avaliações
Michel K.
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

Surpreendente

Avaliado em 05/08/2020

Muito bem bolado tudo, desde as funcionalidades quanto aos tutoriais.

Vantagens

É incrível a imensa lista de coisas e formas diferentes de usar o programa. Me apaixonei pelos recursos.

Desvantagens

O tempo que se leva para começar a se habituar ao imenso leque de recursos.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Muito prático e rápido

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

Resolveu problemas de gerenciamento de tarefas com horários e principalmente com prioridades.

Vantagens

Fácil de aprender, tem recursos muito interessantes e é rápida a sincronização.

Desvantagens

Não sei se seria o que menos gosto, mas acho que poderia existir planos mais em conta.

Resposta do monday

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the platform and found it easy to use. We hear you about our pricing, and our working to make our plans accessible to everyone!

Jeff E.
  • Setor: Software

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Vantagens

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Desvantagens

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Adir R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A robust project management tool for every need

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Vantagens

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Desvantagens

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Resposta do monday Traduzido para o Português

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Victoria O.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great Product But Customer Support is Poor

Avaliado em 19/03/2021

Great with the product. Terrible with the customer service. We are now actively looking for a replacement.

Vantagens

I love its ease of use, the ability to track by project, and the ability to customize the templates to fit your needs.

Desvantagens

The customer service is horrendous. No customer support. I've sent 6--SIX--emails requesting help with a major problem. The result...0--ZERO responses 4-5 days later.

The problem: The system isn't notifying me of @mentions. SO I have no idea who is @mentioning me without wading through all of the notifications.

Also, it doesn't allow folks to track their time at the task level and then offer an overview by task. This is essential. The integrations don't do it either. We are having to use a completely separate time tracker and re-write each task. A waste of time.

Stuart G.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Avaliado em 19/10/2017

Already covered in previous question in part.

Not needing to remember things
Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set.
Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Vantagens

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload.
Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus.
Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team.
Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly.
No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity.
Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore.
General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Desvantagens

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen.
Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types
Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc.
Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Kim D.
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização

I love Monday.com!

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Desvantagens

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Eric A.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Everything you need in one platform

Avaliado em 13/12/2020

A great software that enables us to be happy individuals in business life .. Easy to use, flexible and functional, a product with excellent service. I am happy to have this experience.

Vantagens

All in one I like the comfort of managing in the workspace. Thanks to Monday.com, it became very easy to plan, monitor and present our team's work. Having the display feature helped me a lot. It is great to work by viewing the data as a map, calendar, timeline, kanban and visualizing the work.The fact that it is flexible, has a lot of customization and automation makes this software very useful. It would be annoying to try to maintain the workflow on a constrained inelastic platform.But Monday.com does not do this, it offers us an excellent service for us to work in the most comfortable way, so I love this product, it makes our business life easier and takes all the burden on us with this beautiful service.

Desvantagens

I found the price a little high, but compared to the service it offers, it turns into a very reasonable price.

Marianna B.
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

monday.com and never go back

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

Juggling a multitude various tasks and projects with a mostly remote team can be hard enough. Learning a new software, especially a project management software shouldn't be difficult as well. This system, in my opinion, is the absolute cleanest and easiest-to-use project management platform on the market. Deceptively simple in design, this platform offers a robust (and fun) way to track all of your individual and team projects. This platform requires minimal hands-on time for set up and templates are easy enough to customize for special needs.

Vantagens

The clean design is my absolute favorite thing about this platform. Badly designed project management platforms just create noise around data. Onboarding teammates is incredibly fast since the interface is so intuitive, which has lead to higher adoption.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wish more people in my organization were on this as opposed to Trello or Jira.

Timothy L.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Flexible platform to manage all your teams work

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

Excellent product, would highly recommend using monday.com for anything you can think of to help your business and teams run smoother.

Vantagens

very easy to set up and use, lots of really cool features that allow you to report on your usage and KPIs with the click of a button. I'm highly impressed with the ease of reporting on this tool, the folks at monday.com have really thought through the interoperability of the sight.

I also love how many automations and integrations are available, the platform is quite robust in this area and there are enough automations available to automate most any workflow. And customer support/community around the platform is great, the folks at monday.com are quick to respond and help out with getting you up and running with specific needs and requirements.

I also love how transparent they make the backlog of new features coming out, they use monday.com boards to communicate their changes, so I really have a lot of faith that they believe in the platform, as they use it to run their business too. Great Product.

Desvantagens

We use a lot of 'subtasks' on the monday.com board, and there are a few key features missing for the subtasks. They are working on these and have made good progress lately, but it is still a little cumbersome to work with.

Cheryl P.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Tools for Collaboration Success

Avaliado em 05/02/2021

Our experience has been terrific. We started with two users and are now up to nearly 40 users.

Vantagens

The integration of projects and tracking them. Prior to Monday.com, lots of emails with updates on open projects were necessary. It was hard to keep up with all open projects and who was doing what...

Desvantagens

There's so many options it can be overwhelming for new users. It can be perceived as complex by our team and a challenge to get used to doing this is a new way for virtual collaboration.

Tristan H.

Robust Customization Features

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

From the moment I first took a deep dive into Monday.com and it's features, I came away extremely impressed. The ability to create and tweak fully custom layouts is very pleasing and allows for high efficiency production.

Vantagens

I love the customization features that allow you to create just about anything you desire. The ability to rapidly change the types of views without having to create separate files is incredibly efficient as well.

Desvantagens

There are so many different features and customizable options, that at times it can be a little overwhelming trying to setup the 'perfect' layout.

Caitlin K.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

Avaliado em 05/01/2021

Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Vantagens

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Desvantagens

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Karen D.
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Vantagens

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Desvantagens

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Mitch G.
  • Setor: Internet

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Vantagens

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Desvantagens

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

• Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the best management software

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Vantagens

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Desvantagens

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Ben K.

Never miss a beat!

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Vantagens

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Desvantagens

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Resposta do monday Traduzido para o Português

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer R.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Avaliado em 02/05/2020

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Vantagens

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Desvantagens

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Resposta do monday Traduzido para o Português

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Can't Live Without It

Avaliado em 08/04/2020

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Vantagens

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Desvantagens

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Cole R.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 04/04/2020

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Vantagens

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake K.
  • Setor: Design

Easy and addicting!

Avaliado em 27/03/2020

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Vantagens

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations
- The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit.
- The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Desvantagens

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles.
- The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Brendon B.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Complex or complete?

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in.

All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Vantagens

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Desvantagens

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Greg A.

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

Avaliado em 19/01/2020

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Vantagens

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Desvantagens

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Ralph V.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

Avaliado em 20/11/2019

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Vantagens

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Desvantagens

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

• Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best project management tool on the market

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Vantagens

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use.

You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part.

The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Desvantagens

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.