75 avaliações
BookSteam

BookSteam

Agendador inteligente de compromissos on-line

4.6 /5 (75 avaliações)
95% dos usuários recomendam este app
75 avaliações
Anastasia Y.
Traduzido para Português

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

Avaliado em 13/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Vantagens

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

Desvantagens

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Sarah W.
Traduzido para Português

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

Desvantagens

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Marissa C.
Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

Easy for holding records

Avaliado em 13/02/2020

Overall it was easy

Vantagens

I liked that it easily formated information

Desvantagens

It didn't hit a lot of boxes on what we needed

Mackenzie S.

Amazing software

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

Vantagens

This software is affordable and very useful!

Desvantagens

It does not have an app yet :( when they develop an app for it, it will become the BEST!

Cang S.
Setor: Esportes

Missing features, some broken

Avaliado em 09/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email.

Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Desvantagens

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Ekaterina S.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
Traduzido para Português

The best booking software for the lashes business

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 19/07/2019

Vantagens

I used to use Genbook software for all of my booking needs, after their price increase I switched over to BookSteam and never looked back. Not only Booksteam is better priced, but in my opinion it is a better software overall. I really like the booking page design, it is very stylish.

Desvantagens

One thing I would like is for booksteam to add Square integration. Otherwise it is a perfect platform.

Zoe T.
Traduzido para Português

Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness

Avaliado em 17/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!

Vantagens

Any time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.

Desvantagens

Some functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!

April C.
Setor: Gestão da educação

NET Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

Vantagens

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

Desvantagens

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Helena Z.
Traduzido para Português

Where have you been Booksteam! Finally a Canadian online booking system that’s amazing!!

Avaliado em 07/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I’ve only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.

-cost
-Canadian company
-ease of use for clients
-easy to use as an administrator

Desvantagens

-No option to enter tip on receipts
-don’t like that swipe holds funds for 6 days when a client purchases a gift card
-no option for reviews outside the system such as google, Facebook etc
-can’t customize certain client notifications
- no option for online product purchase

Kate R.
Setor: Cosmético
Traduzido para Português

A+++ service from the beginning

Avaliado em 27/12/2015
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

Melissa P.
Traduzido para Português

Good value without a lot of frills

Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

Vantagens

Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

Desvantagens

This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include:
1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series,
2) a waiting list,
3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it.
4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Erin D.
Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
Traduzido para Português

Quick response with calendar not loading

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.

Vantagens

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!

Desvantagens

Text reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work.
I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts.
Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.

Matthew T.
Traduzido para Português

Works perfectly for my needs

Avaliado em 07/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

Vantagens

There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too.
I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions.
Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

Heather I.
Setor: Hotelaria
Traduzido para Português

Best Booking Software Ever!

Avaliado em 13/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.

Vantagens

Pros

Staff schedule themselves
I can have multiple staff and locations
Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them
Create an online store
Promo codes
Gift certificates

Desvantagens

There is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.

Tanya K.
Setor: Pesquisa

Excellent Value

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

Vantagens

We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Rob S.
Setor: Design gráfico
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Booksteam is awesome!!

Avaliado em 28/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Vantagens

Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Searpons A.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para Português

Best for online scheduling tool

Avaliado em 15/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great services, great software.

Vantagens

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

Desvantagens

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Aida E.
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Can save your time

Avaliado em 27/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

Vantagens

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

Desvantagens

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Avaliador Verificado

Absolutely tremendous

Avaliado em 01/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Vantagens

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

Desvantagens

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Jodilyn S.

So easy to use!

Avaliado em 18/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Clients can schedule online with ease.

Vantagens

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Desvantagens

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Abraham S.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

Avaliado em 19/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

Vantagens

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

Desvantagens

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Don D.
Setor: Emprego e contratação

Great Experience

Avaliado em 20/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Vantagens

Ease of use once you are working with it

Desvantagens

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Jude H.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Quality product, excellent support

Avaliado em 26/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Vantagens

Easy of use and functionality

Desvantagens

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

Gemma G.

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

Avaliado em 21/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Desvantagens

Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

Jessica R.

easy appointment management

Avaliado em 28/11/2014
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.

Vantagens

Easy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout

Desvantagens

Please add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.