LiquidPlanner

Ferramentas de gestão de projetos para empresas modernas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

656 avaliações

Jackson
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

The Perfect Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 14/02/2019

LiquidPlanner (or LP) is our time tracking and project management solution that allows us to plan and forecast, as well as look back at tracked data to become better. Overall, we are not looking to change any time soon as this tool is so embedded in the way we run our business.

Vantagens

This software helps our agency thrive and manage a lot of work with ease. We have out entire in house team as well as select contractors set up in this tool for our time tracking and project management of tasks and projects. It offers tons of flexibility and allows us to follow a hybrid waterfall/agile approach to managing work. Schedules are easy to create and export on the fly, reassigning team members and forecasting are easy, etc. It's also very easy to prioritize project work and escalate accordingly and look out and plan months in advance.

Desvantagens

Might be a little outdated feeling in that there isn't a Trello-style board to drag and drop projects/tasks/people, though there is a similar functionality still built in to the tool. It's also not really designed to allow external project teams (your clients) into the system, but there are workarounds.

katherine
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Not flexible enough to be an all-in-one project and task management software

Avaliado em 06/06/2022

I liked LP for a long time but the notes section is awful so there was always a hole and required the use of other tools to manage design and long lists of action items for a task. The refresh on the kanban board has also gotten buggier over time so using it in meetings when you are quickly moving from task to task has been frustrating. I also struggled with limitations around requiring information and adding fields for task/project tracking that meant I had to always use tools outside of LP to communicate with other teams involve in a project, business sponsors and IT leadership. I have moved all of my real tracking into Notion where I have complete control over all of this and it has improved my team's productivity immeasurably! I will likely move completely away from LP in the future because it just is too rigid and inefficient.

Vantagens

I like the conversation that LP forces around how much time something will take and the idea that building out a list of smaller to-do's will help you identify how much time a task will take to complete. I like LP so much more than a traditional project management tool.

Desvantagens

There is a lack of flexibility when looking at projects and tasks together. In Notion, I am much more able to plan out task due dates across multiple projects and tasks that are in-flight at the same time. LP does not have enough flexibility to really meet the needs of a small team working on lots of things at the same time. It is too siloed.

Resposta do LiquidPlanner Traduzido para o Português

Katherine

Thank you for your candid and thorough feedback. We value customer feedback and incorporate it into our product development. We are so glad that LiquidPlanner helps your team estimate timelines more accurately. Ranged estimation is one of our core product features unique to other project management tools. We are sorry to hear that you are struggling to plan projects across your team's portfolio. Please reach out to me. We believe our team of experts can help your team solve any portfolio management problems.

We also wanted to inform you that we completely rebuilt our tool based on feedback like yours last year. We invite you to try out our NEW LiquidPlanner product as we think it will solve the communication challenges you have been experiencing with the Classic product.

Reach out to us anytime if you are experiencing problems. We are always here to help make your team as efficient as possible!

- Ted Hawksford, CEO

Eric
  • Setor: Captação de recursos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good communication but enough features to be awkward

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

Like many project management software solutions, LiquidPlanner wants to be everything to everybody. That's great in the robust features it offers but than can come with a learning curve.
What is nice about the software is that it allows us to maintain project information and progression even when the project is delayed--perhaps by several months--which is frequent for us. The ability to consolidate progress reports, working files and samples in one place allows us to pick up easily where we left off.

Vantagens

It allows for multi-platform communication between teams that are separated by distance and also time. Since project statuses are sent to email, I can respond through my email back to the software to offer updates and answers when I am away from my desk.
The drag and drop capability of including word, spreadsheeet and pdf files allows for information to be posted to the project entry allowing us to maintain project oversight at all times.

Desvantagens

It can be complicated to new users. The interface isn't immediately clear for helping a new user understand what the product can offer. While I can respond to a email sent to me from the software, I cannot email the project directly for status updates.

Mike
  • Setor: E-Learning

LP Review

Avaliado em 01/12/2022

It has raised us to next level in our production and efficiencies. The ability to see exactly what is happening within projects has greatly reduced production times. The money it has saved us internally well pays for the cost of using the tool compared to others.

Vantagens

The automatic resource allocation, and automatic scheduling. Their customer support has been amazing from the LP team.

Desvantagens

Has been difficult for building internal dashboards to track all our revenue data. This is greatly improving and look forward to the new enhancements.

Lisa
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Feature-rich Project Management Software!

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

LiquidPlanner provides the best-customized data and special reports. Moreover, you can grant multiple permission letters to more than a hundred people. Additionally, with this premium software, you can record the daily working hours in your project. You can simply administer your activities and sort out them accordingly.

Vantagens

LiquidPlanner works with a 3P strategy. Thus, this software works to plan, predict, and perform which is impeccable. So, it helps in aligning and managing your business in better ways. The LiquidPlanner has a better scheduling network and works by providing the best features for marketing trends. Additionally, you can also enjoy the free accounts here. LiquidPlanner is a highly productive tool. This software provides you with a helpful guide about the format and structure that you should follow for projects. Additionally, LiquidPlanner properly saves all your files and important documents without consuming much space. Thus, it is the better option to choose for storing significant data in one place. You should use the premium version to unlock other features.

Desvantagens

The most unwanted feature of this tool is the complex system. Thus, users find it hard to understand and operate the tool. So, there is a need for qualified skills to use its dashboard and further operations. LiquidPlanner only works for the basic features and doesn't provide any tested list opportunities. Additionally, this software doesn't work with the user-friendly mode and thus, at times users find it hard to manage it.

William
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Cumbersome & More Expensive Than Most

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

- Like the Flexibility
- Swifted Away from LiquidPlanner to a More Time-Efficent Application, But Gave Up Several Advance Features in the Trade-Off
- Too Expensive for Multiple Users on the Same Team
- Adoption Process for New Team Members Extremely Time Consuming

Vantagens

- Customizable (To a Degree)
- Reporting Capabilities
- Excellent Interface with Our Client Invoicing Application

- Extremely Time Consuming to Set Up & Deploy
- Frequent Software Changes Requires Extra Time to Maintain & Reconfigure
- Expensive Relative to Similar Application Alternatives

Alternativas consideradas

Teamwork

Razões para mudar para o LiquidPlanner

Eventurally Returned to Teamwork, but Maintained a Single LiquidPlanner Account to Access Historical Archive Data
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Powerful project management tool

Avaliado em 15/07/2022

Vantagens

LiquidPlanner is a powerful online tool for managing activities, workloads, and plans. This can automatically and dynamically schedule work for your entire team even when circumstances change.

Desvantagens

Setting up projects and learning to use them requires a lot of time.
There is no interactive Gantt chart and no attachments other than images or milestones.

Betsy
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Very Helpful Product

Avaliado em 18/10/2022

LiquidPlanner has been very helpful for me to understand everything that my team is working on, help me prioritize their work so it is clear, and also understand when projects will be completed.

Vantagens

I like 2 things most about this software: 1. The top-down scheduling engine2. The ability to use a "package" to pull tasks from different projects and prioritize them amongst themselves for any given week. This helps our resources who work on multiple small projects understand the priority of the tasks against everything they are working on.

Desvantagens

Understanding what pushes a resource load color coding to red. Sometimes it's obvious why a resource is overloaded. Other times, not so much.

Kevin
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

LiquidPlanner's Superpowers and its Impact on Your Profits

Avaliado em 10/11/2022

We wanted to increase On time Percentage of our Engineer to Order process to over 90% to get more business, which we did, increasing profits, along with the ability to take on more work and reduce chaos on the manufacturing plant floor. Basically a lever for profit making.

Vantagens

The most basic difference between this software and others is a simple acceptance that task times vary. However, no other tools account for that, which leads to an unseen paradox. If you are estimating a project to be finished by using the average length of each task, then the predicted lead time will always be wrong! LiquidPlanner can be used as part of the Theory of Constraints Critical Chain Project Management process, which I have used to get OTP consistently over 95%.

Desvantagens

At this time, Critical Path is not available in the new version but is offered in the Classic version.

Dan
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Best Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Liquid Planner affords us to keep up with projects and assures us of ways to work on a project from beginning to end.

Vantagens

The ease of putting everything into LP to the completion of a project is so easy with LP. The flow of work dealing with a project is simplified to the point that the work is effortless.

Desvantagens

The only drawback that I witness with LP is the fact that it is designed for huge organizations and we are a small organization. Still small organizations can groom it to fit their specific needs.

Ahmed
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Outstanding innovation in project management, while ensuring best visual representation of...

Avaliado em 15/02/2022

LiquidPlanner enabled us to create more exact project plans and executable work plans, allowing us to better track the implementation process and make changes as needed. Its collaboration features and adaptability are outstanding. The software streamlined the team's work schedules and guaranteed that everyone used it and took timely notes, which helped keep the project on track.

Vantagens

LiquidPlanner is easy to use and automates my routines, which saves me time. LiquidPlanner's use of Gantt charts to manage tasks and project progress provides a unique representation of the realities of a project's business, eliminating the need to manually update, recalculating deadlines and completion dates. I was also able to communicate more efficiently and effectively with my team members because I have a list of tasks to complete on a priority basis. Apart from that, it offers task management capabilities to store project documents, tables, and data in one place for all team members, making it easy to have everyone on the same page in terms of conversations and planning, and makes integrations straightforward.

Desvantagens

Positives outnumber negatives in LiquidPlanner. It is a low-cost, easy-to-use project management application. The LiquidPlanner user interface is appealing, adaptable, and easy to understand. The notification system is excellent.

Kristen
  • Setor: Filantropia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

LiquidPlanner - expensive, but with PM software, you get what you pay for.

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Over the course of my career I have used a lot of PM software. I have used Project, Jira, Basecamp, Asana, and Trello in addition to LiquidPlanner. Out of all of them, LiquidPlanner is my PM software of choice.

Vantagens

LiquidPlanner is a powerful project management tool. It can be used to track tasks, projects, employee capacity, schedules, deliverables, and hours. I find that the most important and helpful feature of LiquidPlanner is its ability to track employee capacity and move estimated completion dates back if someone is overloaded. This is crucial if you are working in an environment with multiple projects going on at the same time who are obliged to share certain resources (2D artists, programmers, video editors, etc.)

Desvantagens

At most I can think of only two cons related to LiquidPlanner
1. Setting up a project in LiquidPlanner is definitely time-consuming. Project managers will need to dedicate several hours to transforming their WBS information to something that works in LP. However, this is just a drain on PMs and not project team members.
2. In some environments it can be difficult to get employees to "buy-in" to LiquidPlanner and consistently update their hours and tasks. It's a behavior change and culture shift that must be encouraged and re-enforced regularly.

Aaron
  • Setor: E-Learning

LP - Aaron

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

We implemented this software three years ago as our project management solution for the department. We do instructional design in the higher Ed space

Vantagens

I like the predictive functionality, ease of commenting with email notifications, and the analytics tab. Makes it easy to allocate department resources and understand at a glance where bottlenecks exist.

Desvantagens

I would like to have more custom fields.

I would like a filter that allows me to view all of the projects that I own regardless of who owns the tasks. It’s hard for me to only see *only* the projects that I own because i’m on at least one task within every project of the department so every project shows up.

It would also be great to have the ability to set certain tasks, for example ones with zero expected effort allocated, to be impervious to flames. Those are basically check boxes, reminders. We like having people assigned but we don’t like the fact that they can flame entire projects predictively.

It would be great to have a view on the projects tab or the person tab that is a simple line graph showing expected/past effort/hours logged by day, by month etc: hours on the Y axis and days/months on the X axis.

Ben
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Expensive, complex, and extremely powerful.

Avaliado em 31/03/2018

Vantagens

LiquidPlanner is quite customizable with different ways to view tasks and many different screens to visualize things in alternative contexts. For a project manager on the business side, it allows for very powerful organization of multiple projects and teams, and many possibilities for scheduling and prioritizing tasks. It allows for flexible time tracking using range estimates and a simple time entry view.

Desvantagens

It's easy to lose track of how many hours were actually approved for a task if you want to take advantage of the ability to re-estimate things on the fly. It can be slow to load and cumbersome to use. It can be difficult to find things in the overly complex Projects view. Search filters get reset every time you click a task link from someone else that doesn't match your existing filters. It's not always intuitive how to find things using the available search options (for example, unless you put the project name in every task title, searching for the project name doesn't do much good). Time entry takes a lot of clicks with recent updates if you need to add notes to each item. The API is complex to use (though powerful).

James P.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Powerful, adaptive, and flexible project management solution

Avaliado em 15/01/2018

Vantagens

The blend of waterfall and agile capabilities, with a solid Kanban. It is an excellent planning solution for large waterfall based projects and equally capable for agile with scrum projects.

For waterfall: It is far easier to use than MS Project or other such solutions that require manual control over dates. The priority based scheduling engine schedules based on priority of the task in the system's hierarchical order. While this is not always the most flexible, they provide numerous ways to control the prioritization with resource splitting, work caps, delayed starts, and dependencies. The time-tracking capabilities are impressive, and it easily integrates time, notes, and work items. The mobile solution is slick and works well.

For agile with scrum: Liquid Planner can be configured with fields to capture stories, acceptance criteria, and other elements related to stories. The kanban boards can be configured with a variety of stages.

Desvantagens

While I agree with the priority based scheduling concept, and its implementation, I'd like a bit more flexibility to control my daily task list rather than having to rigidly follow what the schedule dictates I should be doing. Right now, the My Work section allows the user only to see their tasks in order of master schedule priority, which is not always the most logical order in which to work on a specific day. They do permit workarounds with the ASAP prioritization - which works well.

My other suggestions for improvement are:
- more granular control over alerts and feeds
- synchronization with Google/Outlook calendar (right now it requires manual calendar synchronization)
- Better reporting on agile with scrum, kanbans.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Simple Project Management

Avaliado em 14/08/2018

We have been using LiquidPlanner for almost two years now. It is a good web solution that is relatively easy to use. We have had success in logging employee time against tasks, projects, and clients. It is a more robust tool than some of the basic project management tools on the market (or excel sheets). It does have some limitations that may or may not impact certain project management needs.

Vantagens

LiquidPlanner is a good tool for tracking employee time against tasks and projects. We use this LiquidPlanner for tracking time associated with specific projects and clients.

Desvantagens

With any tool, there are some limitations. LiquidPlanner does a decent job of reporting and dashboarding by project. For our organization, reporting and dashboarding by client and/or by month is more important. Unfortunately, there is not a good solution in LiquidPlanner to help us with this. The solutions that exist are clunky and/or partial. LiquidPlanner has the ability to create shared tasks which is a great feature. This allows multiple employees to be on the same task. Unfortunately, schedule timelines and priorities do not calculate well when using shared tasks. It's better for every employee to be on their own task for schedule timelines and priorities to calculate properly.

Ann

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great project management software even though it doesn't fit our needs 100% of the time.

Avaliado em 17/08/2017

I couldn't do my work every day without Liquid Planner. I am constantly referencing it and using it throughout the day.

Vantagens

I like the way we can use this as a project management, time tracking, and a scheduling platform. So many other tools I've used only address one of these vital areas.

The timers on each task are one of my favorite features of Liquid Planner. It makes it so easy to track time and see how accurate estimates really are on a given task or set of tasks. You can easily view progress, see overruns and areas of concern (there's a red fire icon), and put as many details in the actual task as you need. You can link tasks together, create dependencies, and perform other actions to get a realistic view of a project.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is difficult to set up scheduling the way our company needs it to be represented. However Liquid Planner always seems to be putting out new features and their support team is very helpful in trying to help their clients find solutions.

David
  • Setor: Educação superior

Cloud-based Project and Department Resources Management Tool of Choice

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

The customer support from LiquidPlanner has been excellent! We recently had some very helpful web conferences with the customer support team and found some new features we were previously unaware of.

Vantagens

LiquidPlanner has been our project management software application since 2016. We manage hundreds of projects for six different clients and internal projects. With an agile team of 11 employees, this tool has allowed us to balance employee workloads, better predict time-to-market, and analyze our department efficiency and cost-effectiveness.

Desvantagens

It took nearly a year to real 'dial-in' the software to our unique use case. There was a lot of trial-and-error in the beginning and a number of hours spent with tech support from LiquidPlanner. However, we have the tool running very well for our processes now and find new areas of our business where the data from LiquidPlanner has been beneficial to decision-making.

Jesse
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Heavy on features

Avaliado em 03/05/2019

LP sits at the center of our workflow, for better or for worse. On the whole it's a very helpful and robust work planning solution. It's actively updated and they listen to their customers.

Vantagens

- Manage nearly every aspect of work planning
- Decent interface
- Tons of options to visualize data
- Frequent updates
- Great support

If you want to plan your work, LiquidPlanner can accommodate almost any workflow

Desvantagens

Because it has so many options, it can be overwhelming. The best thing you can do for yourself when using this software is to determine what works for you early on. There are many different ways to implement different workflows in LP so take the time to define yours.
There are some UI quirks that are really difficult to get around. The "my work" tab should be much more customizable in my opinion. The UI itself takes some getting used to as well.

Sofia
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Liquid Planner Review

Avaliado em 09/12/2019

I have a hard time inputting my time to accurately track my time, but I feel like it does a great job to assign tasks and make sure they get completed.

Vantagens

Ease of timetracking, closing out tasks, assigning tasks. I haven't created an entire folder yet, but making tasks within the folder is easy.

Desvantagens

Time Sheet page, sometimes doesn't bring things to the next page without pinning it. Or if you're tracking time for previous weeks you have to go searching for a task.

Jacob
  • Setor: Administração pública

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Comprehensive project management software for multiple staff across an organization

Avaliado em 11/04/2019

Overall it has been a way to help other staff get more organized. I honestly was doing fine just using Excel spreadsheets before, but it has helped management see more of what is on everyone's plates.

Vantagens

LP is eminently flexible and encourages staff to think out the full life-cycle of a project. I appreciate custom fields and tags, estimated times, the ability to follow other people's projects, time-tracking, in-project messaging, the breakdown of projects-tasks-checklists, and more. Not to mention reports and dashboards.

Desvantagens

Onboarding is a huge effort, and maintaining project management is somewhat time-intensive. Also, our management team has done a poor job ensuring all staff use it in the same capacity, and management hasn't led by example.

Yong
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The transparency of the project gives great confidence to all

Avaliado em 09/03/2017

We are using LiquidPlanner (LP) in almost every project. Besides tracking and reporting progress inside, one of the best things is to keep our clients updated regarding their projects in real time. Such transparency has huge benefit to both side, the clients and the development team.

For clients, they may gain confidence from the project progress at any time. Especially, many of them are start-ups. They relies on the project to develop their business and talk further with the potential investors. The real time update helps to plan their future in a more accurate way.

For the team, LP is used to get real time feedback from clients. Any blocks may be identified and solved in time. And we know what we did is what the clients need and does bring business value to them.

In general, with LP, all the parties around the project get the transparency and are given the great confidence of the success.

Vantagens

share information among all parties.

N/A

Brenda
  • Setor: Software

Great for Shared Teams

Avaliado em 08/03/2017

We use because we have a lot shared team members across many projects that are managed by multiple project managers. The priority package really lets us schedule out the work in an organized fashion. Most of the users can just look at the My Work tab and figure out what they are supposed to do. This is the ONLY program that gives us this option. Trust me, we looked.

Vantagens

Easy of schedule multiple people across multiple projects. The dashboards are also good, but we run out of widgets fast.

Desvantagens

Would be good to add attributes to the client or project level. For example, we want to make a whole project billable or all projects from a client billable.

Christian

• Suporte ao cliente

Does exactly what I need it to do. Could do some things better.

Avaliado em 10/02/2016

Pros:

1. As a service provider, I find it incredibly useful to manage all client projects and tasks through a single system. Invoicing my clients, which used to take 8 to 10 hours every month, now takes half an hour. The time tracking at each task is fantastic, as is the ability to have different billing rates for different customers. We integrated the downloadable timesheet CSV file into a database to assign our own invoice numbers and produce consolidated reports.

2. Our team is geographically dispersed, with members in different time zones and working different schedules. We use LP to collaborate on tasks, capture notes, and track documents. We've recently started to use Google Docs more than Microsoft Office documents, which we link through each task's "Links" section. We've found this to be a great extension to LP. At the same time, we still often upload documents, especially for version management and published documents.

Cons:

We manage a lot of tasks across a small team. The more tasks we have, the more difficult it is becoming to stay on top of them. The search feature has improved dramatically over the past few months. So that has helped a lot. But, we still find ourselves on occasion creating duplicate tasks, because the original isn't immediately apparent.

The single sheet approach to a task has it's own pros and cons. But in my opinion, having separate tabs for "Task", "Planning", "Notes", etc would be a better approach. It would be even better to have flexibility to add custom tabs, so each task could have multiple note fields on their own tabs. I would use this to have a tab for Contacts, for example, and another for general notes. Ideally, this could be set up as a template, so that every task I create would automatically have the tabs I want.

Managing task dependencies is cumbersome.

Export tasks to PDF is cumbersome (or maybe I don't know how to use it right).

CherRon
  • Setor: Educação superior

Project software I would recommend

Avaliado em 28/08/2018

Liquid planner has enabled us to track project hours in a more detailed way. We can see the allocation of hours across the spectrum of the project where as before liquidplanner we only had a total number of hours for the project but could not see where those hours were spent. We also couldn't do projection planner for staff assignment before Liquidplanner.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to use and how you can adapt it to any industry. I work in curriculum development and we were having a hard time finding a project management system that worked for our needs and our industry. LiquidPlanner has been flexible to meet our needs.

Desvantagens

I don't have any cons about the product.