Avaliações do Recruiterbox

No refund

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 27/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have spent two months trying to get it to work, invested a huge amount of time and money into it and couldn't get it to work for our process. There is a simple software change we need, however, they prioritise software updates on a numbers basis. As no one else needs it, this update is not a priority for them. This great for all the other users, but very bad and expensive for us.

Vantagens

It is attractive and relatively easy to use, you can adjust it to fit your hiring process.

Desvantagens

We were given the impression they would create a particular customisation for us, or that it would work for our process. This turned out not to be the case. As a result we paid for an entire year up front, and now can't use the system at all. Their customer service person said: "I'm not indicating fault here. I am simply reiterating our policy that we do not offer refunds in instances such as this. "
He also said: "we are more than willing to work with you to show you how you might maximize the feature at your disposal to help you make advancements in your hiring process. " However, when we implemented their suggestions on our process, we found applications were duplicated (sometime 4 of the same application). This caused all kinds of extra work for us and it was just a very small campaign. Sadly it meant the system was unusable for further campaigns as it would have created far more work than it would have saved.
I'm sure for others it is great value for money, but for us, as a result of this, it has only resulted in costs - the original cost and the cost to us of trying to get it to work.

5.0/10
Sreekumar J.
Traduzir com Google

A lightweight and effective ATS for small businesses

Avaliado em 23/07/2018

Vantagens

Recruiting became a key responsibility area in mid-2016 with the emergence of expansion plans of my previous company. So far, recruitment was a once in a while activity as we were having a record employee retention rate. During 2015-17, I have received a special assignment, i.e recruitment efforts to fill many positions in the product management team on a war foot basis. Earlier we used to manage the recruitment cycle mostly around emails and tracing a particular transaction was so horrible. However, the recruiter box helped us to streamline the ATS without parking huge amount towards servers, deployment and licenses.

I liked the usability portion. Recruiterbox deserves a huge applause for creating such a lightweight solution and great UX.

The questions feature has helped to eliminate hundreds of job hoppers (Thanks Recruiterbox, otherwise we would have ended up in interviewing a lot of disinterested candidates)

Another interesting observation is the amount of time the entire hiring team saved by focusing on a single tool. All activities including reviews, comments, scoring, recommendations inside Recruiterbox and no offline correspondence. We have made a practice of going to an interview room with a laptop to record observations and reviews, immediately.

A newcomer to software services can also use this tool without any formal training.

The feature to track referrals from internal employees is also a plus.

Recruiterbox made the interview from home, hasslefree.

Desvantagens

Not finding serious dislikes with my experience with recruiterbox. A few observations are here.
Maybe, the reporting and intelligence portion require a bit more focus.
Pricing is not so high but at the same time is not that affordable for smaller teams, I think.

Bree W.
Traduzir com Google

How did we ever survive before Recruiterbox!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 23/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I was hired on to provide recruiting backup, and when I covered for our recruiter one holiday last fall, I was shocked and horrified at the chaos of trying to manage everything via email. I started shopping around for the right ATS immediately. I tried out probably 8 or so systems, going round in circles with other vendors about walk throughs and limited trials and so forth. Recruiterbox had none of this...which was an amazing thing! No annoying calls from sales people. No limitations on the trial, which was an incredibly smart tactic on their part, because we ended up selecting the "Ferrari" of subscriptions and never looked back. It's like they trust that their product can stand on its own merits, and they don't need a sales team to harass you every few days.

We really wonder sometimes how we could accomplish what we do now without the aid of Recruiterbox. A coworker recently asked me if I was in RB so I could look up a candidate. My response: "I LIVE in Recruiterbox." All day, every day, wouldn't have it any other way.

Vantagens

Hugely, endlessly adaptable to your specific processes. We're a temporary staffing company, and with some creative thinking and detailed questions to the support folks, we have created an exquisite database and invaluable tool.

The technical support team is unlike anything our office has ever experienced from a vendor. We wish every support team could be even half as good as them. Immediately responsive, genuinely want to help solve whatever weird problem you're having. Their follow up if an issue that is not resolved to their satisfaction is astounding. I've received two and three follow up emails, them double and triple checking that everything is working fine now. They are always striving to grow and improve their product (we love being "pioneers"!!).

Best part? Cost wise, even with the "Ferrari" subscription, their prices beat almost every other competitor.

For those needing old-school peace of mind, this package also offers monthly, downloadable data backups. We feel totally safe in their hands.

Love the job board syndication. Such a great added value. Also easy to customize and add the job feed to your own website via a quick piece of code.

Desvantagens

Wish there was an option to quickly insert a signature line when writing an email to a candidate.

One of our teammates requests a way to overlay a markup/highlight resumes in the viewer.

Also wish we could view and/or manage the email subscribers for job posting updates, and give subscribers an option for frequency of job notifications (and maybe by job type they're interested in, like sorted by team?). We're being super picky here! :-)

Igor R.
Traduzir com Google

A great tool for managing applicants, interviews

Avaliado em 28/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were able to completely streamline our recruitment process.

Vantagens

I use Recruiterbox for many years, almost since their very first version. This software came a long way and became a very powerful ATS.

- Recruiterbox can parse attached CVs and extract information about applicant, skills experience etc. This makes CVs searchable by these texts.
- You can configure custom workflow for every opening and define steps of your hiring process, outcomes. There are special steps for interviews and reviews, you can setup coordinator and actual interviewers.
- Recruiterbox can sync with Google Calendar and create appointments for interviews.
- You can communicate with candidates right from RB, configure templates to send responses like rejection letters etc.
- Many other features... frankly I think it has just about everything recruiting / HR team may want.

Desvantagens

- Price is a bit on a high side.
- No integration with Zapier, we can't easily bind it to our other tools (to onboard hired candidates for example).
- Too simple integration with Slack - basically just notifications, no actions.
- Doesn't feel like you have candidates database, it feels like after many years of using it we have just a bunch of CVs, not people. If the same person will submit CV three times - you will have three entries in RB, there's no way to combine them, it is not shown as 1 candidate -> 3 applications. I think this is the biggest minus of this software, it is not people-centric but more like "applications-centric".

7.0/10
Avaliador Verificado

I LOVE RecruiterBox

Avaliado em 02/05/2019

Very positive!

Vantagens

As an HR Director this software changed the way we accept and process resumes. The software links directly to our company website and allows us great flexibility in the application process. Email communication with applicants is made easy through a template function and even provides an automatic email function when resumes are received. The software is very logical and easy to use. They have even helped in simplifying our hiring flow by making suggestions on how we have set up the process.

RB customer service is excellent, they often ask how they can make the product better. I have seen my own suggestions implemented after one of their follow up calls.

Desvantagens

One area that needs some improvement is the ability to look at archived applicants. We have work around when trying to refer a prior applicant to a hiring supervisor, but this is not an easy process. Additionally, if we have an applicant that is not eligible for hire, there is no way to flag this across the system. Applicants who apply for multiple jobs are linked, but there is not a way to share information between the linked occurrences, it must be done individually, which can be time consuming.

Ashley R.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use and intuitive -- definitely an asset!

Avaliado em 21/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of recruiting, more accurate and efficient filing, ease of listing job opportunities.

Vantagens

The software is very intuitive. I rarely ever have trouble locating a feature or a setting. Everything is where you think it would be, and that is not always easy to achieve. If by chance you do need to reach out to their customer support team, you're in luck -- they are incredibly responsive and personable! This, too, is difficult to achieve. With this software we are able to pre-screen, sort, comment on, review, and set up interviews with candidates. You can communicate with candidates directly through RB, as well. I have found this to be a great filing tool. Now all communications, resumes, and interviews are filed within this database. Even if candidates do not apply directly through Recruiterbox (which links to your company's Careers page), it is easy to import a candidate from other sources. It is also relatively easy to reject candidates in large quantities by using a rejection template. Very cool features!

Desvantagens

Desktop notifications would be incredibly helpful, because with all of the candidates/applicants we receive it is often difficult to navigate through tasks and responses from these candidates. I have also noticed that selecting a large amount of candidates at once for any task can result in a frozen screen or incredibly long delay.

Stacey S.

No competition

Avaliado em 28/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The #1 reason I have recommended Recruiterbox in the past and will continue to do so in the future is the unprecedented support they provide. Any time we have had an issue or a question or concern, their team has been lighting fast to provide the needed support. The staff at Recruiterbox make us feel as if we are their only client, and in today's marketplace, that is rare, indeed!

Vantagens

It sounds simple, but it this platform just makes sense. We all know how fast-paced recruiting is, and the ability to learn the software without losing momentum was a huge benefit. The time invested setting everything up on the front end was quickly recovered with all of the time saving features from resume parsing, candidate tracking, email templates, and more. And as our staff has grown, training new users on the software is a breeze.

Desvantagens

The only thing that comes to mind is more of a preference from a previous version than a con. (Old habits) The recent upgrades with the hiring workflow are outstanding; however, it would also be helpful to bring back the drop-down menu that used to be anchored to the static header. It was much more streamlined to be able to change the stage after logging activity or sending an email without having to scroll back up to the top to change the stage each time.

Brittney D.
Traduzir com Google

Simply the best there is out there!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 29/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I absolutely love working with Reruiterbox. I love all of the functions, having one place to review and screen all of my candidates without having to jump all over to look at resumes from different ads.
The customer service here is hands down the best I have EVER experienced. They are increadibly fast at getting back to you and resolving your issue. They follow up with you to make sure your issue was resolved correctly. When I first started with this program I was thrown into it with zero training and I was able to reach out to a rep who provided me with tools to learn it along with doing a phone call with me so we could walk through some of my questions. We recently changed software programs for our HR/Payroll and the software provided a recruiting service. I check it out and could not make the change. Recruiterbox does everything I need without headache or hassle. If you are considering using Recruiterbox stop concidering and just do it. You will not be disapointed!

Vantagens

The ease and functionality of this software. It does everything scheduling an interview, evaluating that interview, emailing and making comments about the candidate.

Desvantagens

I really enjoy the software. I would like to see a function where you can label a previously rejected candidate with a flag warning of some sort when they reapply, for when we passed on them for one reason or another that will be in your face so you can notice it right away. Also, another feature would be nice is a No longer with our company with reasons such as left on good terms or Terminated something along those lines.

Bertold K.

This Tool Makes Hiring w/ Many Candidates A Breeze

Avaliado em 03/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Hiring for intern positions require us to sift through dozens of resumes. Bulk upload feature is a blessing as the tool can parse PDFs and populate profiles automatically. We love the integration capabilities and it was a breeze to add the job listings to our website. It is great that we do not have to request the website team to update the list of openings manually anymore. Receiving applications directly into the tool reduces the manual effort put into processing the applications. Configurable workflows are helpful. E-mail templates make communication with candidates super easy. Customer support is fantastic - majority of the time the resolution of an issue takes only a few hours.

Vantagens

Easy integration into your website
Applications go directly into RecruiterBox
Bulk upload of PDF resumes
Managing hiring process using custom workflows
E-mail templates are time-savers

Desvantagens

Calendar integration in Google Apps is not working very well, but this is a minor annoyance only
Sometimes the app has problem scanning the PDFs - s they are either not displayed properly inline or have some garbled text. The original resume can still be downloaded and viewed using a standalone PDF viewer application.

Stephanie W.
Traduzir com Google

Recruiterbox is so simple, intuitive, and now a staple in our hiring process!

Avaliado em 09/12/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started using Recruiterbox about a year ago to help staff for hourly restaurant positions for new restaurants we were opening. I liked Recruiterbox because it was an additional option to learn about interested candidates in new cities, without them having to come into the restaurant during our job fair hours. It was also interesting to track the sources and see where are online candidates were coming from, so we could focus our spend on those sources. I soon transitioned into using Recruiterbox for some of our existing restaurants that were struggeling to hire hourly positions. I would set-up the restaurant and jobs, and the restaurant managers/sous chefs would login and screen candidates. It was so easy for those busy end-users to quickly navigate Recruiterbox, and reach out to those candidates for hire. When I was not on the unlimited plan, and had to manage the number of openings, my end-users did not want me to turn their jobs off!! They saw that much value in it.
Support at Recruiterbox is amazing. They answer immediately, even if they're researching the answer. They're kind, and honestly the best help-desk I've ever dealt with!!

Cons of recruiterbox:
1. They don't provide physical training materials, and they keep updating their website, (not a bad thing, but my training materials are already outdated)
2. I'm not technical enough to understand how to arrange my positions on the website by city or state. My jobs are currently listed in a random order
3. I can't brand the hosted website with our fonts, I have to use their standard font templates. It's very clean though
4. Doesn't post on Craigslist

Pros of Recruiterbox:
1. Easy, simple to use, intuitive to teach to end-users
2. Excellent support team
3. Recruiterbox listens to your needs, and develops new features to meet the needs of their clients
4. Free hosted website
5. Posts to 5 websites organically

With our unique restaurant brands, Recruiterbox designed a platform that worked for me to introduce all our restaurant brands on the website to help not only new restaurant openings, but existing restaurants staff. That tailored customer service is genuine, and they really came through for me.

I've seen a lot of progress and growth with Recruiterbox in just 1 year's time, I'm looking forward to the many features and updates in 2015. Thank you Recruiterbox!

Kelly W.

Fantastic Service

Avaliado em 13/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have appreciated our relationships with RecruiterBox, even through some changes, and are always appreciative of their approach and service when we need assistance.

Vantagens

This company clearly has a "customer oriented" mentality, from feature requests, to education, to support, I always feel there is a concern for our needs and a genuine attempt to create a product that matches our goals. While I realize that this is not a custom software product, I think RecruiterBox is always looking to maximize the tool for the most users possible.

Desvantagens

This is an off the shelf product that must measure the needs of all vs. a custom built approach. That said, there are times when we'd like features that don't necessarily make sense to the greater good. Despite this, we feel that they are attentive, approachable, and their customer service/interchange is fantastic, even when we don't get everything we wish for :)

Kelly W.

You guys are awesome!

Avaliado em 31/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

First, the customer service team is amazing. They are responsive, friendly, and completely willing to take the time to understand any issues, and to see them through to conclusion. Every person that I have spoken to at this organization has been fantastic to work with. They are eager to learn how to provide more meaningful support and ease of use for our specific circumstances, even when I'm sure we don't represent the broader group in the way we utilize the processes and tools.

Vantagens

First class customer service at all levels, not just the ones that are "supposed to" - We have not had a partner company more willing to work with us to find solutions.

Desvantagens

As with all systems there are times when you are looking for individual tweaks. All situations can't be accommodated immediately, but even when they can't, I feel that they always are willing to find every possible way to provide service tailored to your needs. On the rare occasions when this isn't possible, I've always had great faith that it wasn't for a willingness to work towards the goal of meeting our needs.

Amy A.
Traduzir com Google

Great way to manage recruitment - great service

Avaliado em 12/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Useful tool for managing recruitment efficiently. I had an issue with The application form and the Recruiter box team were really helpful in helping me resolve the issue.

Vantagens

At a quick glance you can see the stage of each of your candidates which is helpful when you have a large number of applicants and multiple positions running at the same time. You can manager interviews, cvs or any additional documents everything is all on the recruiter box which makes managing the recruitment process much more efficient and a lot less stressful.

Desvantagens

I have not found any negatives with using the recruiter box. At first it took me time to get used to the system but now I would not manage without, it really helps with the organisation of recruitment.

Mike L.
Traduzir com Google

Recruiterbox has been great!

Avaliado em 27/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Without question Recruiterbox has been a great tool for me at Linaro. Prior to Recruiterbox all out managers would interview and send me emails and we had no system.

Thanks for Recruiterbox several years later we have notes on every person that has interviewed with us. Have used many different ATS systems over the years and Recruiterbox is by far my favorite.

Vantagens

Collaborative and I use it for everyone of our hiring manager and hiring team. Our costs are not increased just by wanting to add a new user. Just about every competitor to Recruiterbox
charges per adding a new user license. That is not how they work and I love that. Considering using this but not positive feel free to reach out to me.

Desvantagens

They have not flown me to California yet to meet the people that created this great software!

Parul T.
Traduzir com Google

Extremely affordable for smaller and mid-sized companies

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 16/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

If your recruiting team is not very familiar with technology, this software as a service is one of the best choices, since with the customer support team that they have, your team will be able to be auto sufficient in troubleshooting.

Vantagens

Very easy to manage and track. It has made our recruiter process much more fluid and transparent.. Keep track of candidates and help one to track the hiring process. While the program has been fine tuned since we have been using it, and some of the changes have needed more changes, we are overall very happy with the product. They have been responsive to my feedback and that is important. Response time is good. The program organizes the hiring process very well.the free version is excellent. It contains all the core functionality for applicant tracking, it's only limited to a number of users (5) and applicants (200).Ability to allow multiple users have access to the same application in order to keep track of where they are in our process

Desvantagens

you had a great visual of which stages seemed to have a lot of apps built up and instantly knew where your attention was needed. They took that feature away and although you are still able to filter by stage, it is a pain and adds much less value.The search function works very poorly and inconsistently. If the stages you create in each opening aren't typed exactly the same, they won't stack and will act as completely separate stages

7.0/10
Rahul B.
Traduzir com Google

The best Interviews, Candidate tracking and Recruiting Product ever!

Avaliado em 01/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Awesome. Recruiterbox is hands down the best recruiting product I've used. It's really freed up hours and hours of my time and taken over a lot of manual work.

Vantagens

Strong features, automates a lot of manual work and saves us hours and hours of tracking, interviewing, processing etc.. during all stages of recruiting. Has really freed up the team to do what matters and that's speaking with and spending time with candidates.

Desvantagens

UI is a little hard to use at first ... after training though everything is smooth. Could be a little more friendly on how the features and ui appears.

Andy H.
Traduzir com Google

Changed how we handle recruitment

Avaliado em 30/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We tried a number of solutions for managing our pipeline of candidates, however Recruiterbox has consistently impressed. We went from a situation where there was little repeatable process to a highly-personalised workflow for hiring.

Vantagens

Flexibility of the candidate management process. Notifications. The seamless experience and scheduling. Clarity of the overall hiring process. Getting candidates into the system is really easy.

Desvantagens

Some parts of the hiring process never are quite as linear as you would like, and it can be tricky to deal with those anomalies, however I've yet to see another piece of software that solved that well. Some parts of the agency management process are not fully customisable, and we have some specific internal reasons why that would be useful.

Taylor M.
Traduzir com Google

RB is a great price for what it offers, but could use some improvements.

Avaliado em 29/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Recruiterbox is still a great Applicant Tracking System (ATS), especially for how affordable it is. However, I've found I was much happier with the system 1 year ago than I am using it right now and hope they remove some of the "busy-ness" from the interface.

Vantagens

- Extremely affordable for smaller and mid-sized companies
- Ability to allow multiple users have access to the same application in order to keep track of where they are in our process.
- Constantly implementing updates (sometimes a con as well)
- Pretty intuitive and easy to use for the most part

Desvantagens

- Although they implement many updates, I don't view all of them as improvements. For example they used to have a Dashboard on the home screen that was one of RB's best features. You had a great visual of which stages seemed to have a lot of apps built up and instantly knew where your attention was needed. They took that feature away and although you are still able to filter by stage, it is a pain and adds much less value. Sometimes it seems they make it busier more complex than it needs to be in order to add value. I've used it for 3 years and have been disappointed with their updates in the last year.
- The search function works very poorly and inconsistently. I can search an applicant's exact name at times and "no results found" is what I'll get.
- If the stages you create in each opening aren't typed exactly the same, they won't stack and will act as completely seperate stages. For example, "BGC and DT" vs "BGC & DT"
- The RB support is very prompt in resonding to your chat, however they've asked me for my feedback 3 different times on the same exact matter. They say they will pass it along to their engineering team and I don't hear anything more which makes me think it never goes anywhere. Even a later response saying "it was talked about but here's why it can't happen right now.." would be good enough.

6.0/10
Rachel S.
Traduzir com Google

Incredible support from the team

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 22/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Our company was thinking of new ways to move our HR system online, and we came across Recruiterbox with our first click. The support we found from the team behind Recruiterbox was incredible - we actually didn't expect to have our emails answered within the first few minutes of sending them. They even adjusted our plan to fit our needs, and were of great help along the way. They took everything we asked into consideration, put them to work and integrated them into the final product which we're currently using.

The software is so easy to use that it made the handover process to my other team members relatively quick and I was able to answer any questions raised instantly, due to the fact that I was provided the information from the Recruiterbox team prior to giving the handover. We also chose this software because it fit our budget. Our company offers software development, hosting and digital marketing services, and we're a team of roughly 25 people. The system was integrated beautifully with our website, and it also allows us to add recruitment agencies to the system which was also a huge plus.

- ease of use
- extremely supportive team
- possibility to add recruitment agencies to use the software
- any customisations we needed were implemented
- fit our budget

Rahul B.
Traduzir com Google

The right tool for every step of hiring

Avaliado em 13/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The right recruiting tool for startups and small-medium businesses, as well as, Agile teams!

Vantagens

We started as a 2 man shop and as we grew, Reruiterbox was there every step of the way to help us with our growth. The features, reports, and most importantly support are all great!
Recruiterbox helped us streamline our recruiting and gave us insights for every step in our process.
The search function is extremely fast and really lends itself for one of the reasons why we use it so actively.

Desvantagens

Occasional bugs / kinks but nothing major. And everytime we've reched out to Customer Support they've responded with a resolution quickly.

Rachel B.
Traduzir com Google

Good product for the price and continuously improving

Avaliado em 25/11/2014

Vantagens

I have been working with Recruiterbox for 2 years now, and there have been many upgrades and improvements to the product. I like that they are continually improving and that if I have an issue, I can send a "help" question directly to one of the developers who will work to fix issue quickly. This is a very robust tool for the price, and it integrates nicely with our website. Additionally, being able to have monthly subscriptions to the service is great. There are no contracts, which means we can scale up or down based on our current number of openings.

Desvantagens

I would like to see more comprehensive reporting functions and search/contact functions. For instance, the search functions have dramatically improved over the past couple of years, but I am not able to mass disposition or reassign, etc. Those actions need to be done within a specific job that the candidate is assigned to. This can be frustrating when sourcing for candidates that have previously applied but who you want to keyword search to find fits with new opportunities. Additionally, I would really like if when you did keyword searches, the words were highlighted in resumes. I am able to do this manually with Ctrl-F, but automatic would be nice.

Chris W.
Traduzir com Google

Product continues to evolve and support continues to be amazing

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 19/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Streamlined our hiring processes, allowed us to reach more candidates, and reduced the time we have to devote to processing candidates by at least 50%.

Vantagens

Recruiterbox is easy to setup and get moving with. When I'm asked to post an opening I can be done in less than 5 minutes most times.

In the 4 years I've been using Recruiterbox I've seen the product continue to evolve and the company is great about receiving customer feedback and being honest about whether a feature request is likely to see daylight.

The only time I had an issue they were incredibly transparent about the reason for it and did a great job of keeping me informed on when it would be resolved.

They love their customers and it shows. I can't say enough great things about them.

Desvantagens

Since I have to put something here I'll say that it's not as customizable as Salesforce. Then again you wouldn't expect it to be. But there are times that I want to do something that is an edge case at best and I can't.

Christina O.
Traduzir com Google

Going to give this a try! Need talented associates! Are they still out there?

Avaliado em 11/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent! Would recommend to anyone! Great program and overall 100% satisfied!

Vantagens

The ease of use was the best thing for me! It is very easy to maneuver around and learn how to use! Also, the candidate base was a million times better than ZipRecruiter what I had previously been using! I actually have associates that show up to interviews now and that actually go to work that I can depend on! All because of Recruiterbox and the talent it provided me as a Hiring Manager! It is outstanding at tracking our usage and number of candidates who have successfully been hired through us finding them!

Desvantagens

The only thing that I disliked was when I tried to use their Customer Service line. But other than that it has been a very useful and outstanding program to use! A+

Pete E.

A Must-Have for Recruitment Quality and Time-Saving

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In case you hadn't noticed, I LOVE this software. It means I recruit NOW rather than putting it off until I have time to come up with a process.

Vantagens

This software revolutionised our recruitment process - it was exactly what I was looking for. We recruit maybe twice a year and, previously, I would have to find an old spreadsheet, remind myself what I'd done in the past, copy it, decide it needed changing, yadayadayada...

Recruiterbox does everything I need. It makes advertising the job simple (we commonly use LinkedIn and Indeed, both of which have yielded a good crop of candidates) and quick, and I can manage the candidates through the whole process with a minimum of input. I can see a glance where people are in the process and I can pinpoint the information I need at a stroke.

Desvantagens

What's not to like? Sure, there are some small interface tweaks that might make things slightly better, but if anything had really bothered me, I would have contacted the developer to ask for it.

Esther M.

Excellent tool!

Avaliado em 18/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall an excellent candidate management tool that allows for group communication, scheduling interviews and keeping all information about candidates in one place.

Vantagens

This is a fine program that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Keep track of candidates and help one to track the hiring process. While the program has been fine tuned since we have been using it, and some of the changes have needed more changes, we are overall very happy with the product. They have been responsive to my feedback and that is important. Response time is good. The program organizes the hiring process very well.

Desvantagens

There have been a lot of changes to the program since we have been using it and I liked it better when it was a little simpler. I have found functions hard to find at times.