Cashier Live

Cashier Live

Web-based point of sale software

3.8/5 (17 avaliações)
Jason G.

The review

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 11/03/2019

Game changer

Vantagens

We been with cashier live for a long time, since the beginning of our company and couldn’t be happier. It brought us from a old school register to the future. Tracing items seeing progress of specific catagories has been a game changer. And daily reports email to you are awesome as well. Very helpful customer service as well.

Desvantagens

I believe you Can’t use a Mac (I think). Also there are some glitches from time to time but the customer service is great!

Jeanette W.
Traduzir com Google

Reliable software but too expensive

Avaliado em 13/09/2016

Vantagens

We enjoyed the layout and user friendly features of this program. It was reliable and didn't crash very often. It sent a daily report easily via email and we enjoyed the option of emailing customers reciepts if requested.

Desvantagens

The only reason we stopped using this product was because it jumped by more than double the original price that we were paying. We were not told that it would increase and we were surprised when we saw our bill had almost tripled! There were no discounts offered to us for being long term customers. For our small coffee business this product became unaffordable so we ended up looking into less expensive options.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Kylee I.

We love Cashier Live!

Avaliado em 02/06/2015

Vantagens

What I like most about Cashier Live is that the system is super easy to use. I also like that I can have multiple employees set up to process their own payments under their own register which makes it very easy to manage and great for reports.

Desvantagens

I truly have no dislikes. We couldn't be happier with this system.

Josh B.

Great Educational Tool

Avaliado em 27/05/2015

Vantagens

This app has proved to be incredibly valuable in our special education classrooms where we are working with students on money exchange and touchscreen ordering -- both practical and requisite skills for many jobs in today's economy. The visual representation of items allows our students with little or minimal reading skills the chance to participate in a meaningful way. We are using the app as part of a student-run Cafe that sells coffee, tea, breakfast items, and snacks.

Desvantagens

Nothing. We love it! Well, if there was a "training mode" that might help us to work with newer students before we put them on the register in real time.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Cashier Live Is Amazing

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a small gift shop operated by volunteers, easing them into a new software was not an easy task, however, once they were able to see how easy the software is to use, it was a game changer!

Ease of Use, Fantastic Customer Support And Service

Desvantagens

There is nothing not to like about Cashier Live, it made my life so much easier!

Tara J.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Asset To My Business!!!!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cashier Live has been a total asset to my company. It's not only easy to use but also great for tracking and reporting.

Vantagens

I truly like the ease of use of this software. Great for reports and keeping track of sales and inventory

Desvantagens

There is really nothing that I dislike about this software. I am very happy with it!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Jordan B.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
Traduzir com Google

Efficient, helpful, stable. Would recommend to another business.

Avaliado em 30/05/2015

Vantagens

Intuitive platform allows for ease of use and minimal training with those who are unfamiliar with the product. With support immediately available at almost any time is very convenient. Friendly and personable assistance that work efficiently to solve issues quickly.

Desvantagens

There are very few times I have ever had any issue, if I did it was handled above expectation quickly.

Ben W.
Traduzir com Google

Good product but price increase made it expensive

Avaliado em 08/09/2016

Vantagens

It works with Ipad, iphone or PC. Easy to get reports and access anywhere. I like how it is all in the cloud

Desvantagens

Would be nice to get reports by day. I cancelled my subscription because of the price increase.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Rick G.

Technical Support

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I wish I would have never spent the money and get this level of grief and non-response. Management told me they would forward my request for technical help after I left weeks of voice mails. I was sent to voice mail box. That's all you get from them.

Vantagens

It works when you can get the technical support people from this company to help you.

Desvantagens

Security Compliance - this is an issue the company totally ignores when you need help.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Nikki S.
Setor: Recursos Humanos

Good POS sales software

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 09/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall experience has been great! I would highly recommend this software to everyone, especially a beginner since it's so simple.

Vantagens

I used this software to train a group of employees for one of my clients. You can manage inventory, ring up sales, run and share related reports all from one platform. The layout is clean and friendly. You can have multiple employees set up with their own register type of account to track all sales and manage reports easily. You can also break reports down by individual account for quarterly or monthly review purposes. Client/customer support was great every time I needed to reach out to them and they seemed to have a quick response and resolution for my issue.

Desvantagens

It's such an easy software to use and is so neat and clean that I can't think of any issues and have no complaints.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Nickia W.

User Friendly

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 05/02/2019

Vantagens

Very simple set-up all you need is an internet connection and a Ipad. It is very affordable, with easy management and daily reports via email.

Desvantagens

Requires a very strong internet connection. Needs improvement in the customer service area. Overpriced for just basic features.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Michael B.
Setor: Artigos esportivos
Traduzir com Google

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE!

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 31/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I had high hopes for this POS system, but I have been plagued with trouble from the beginning. In addition to problems with software and hardware, customer service has been terrible and unwilling to even try to satisfy me as a customer. I pay for the service a year in advance and they offer no resolution to my concerns.

Vantagens

If it actually worked and customer service was helpful at all, there would be pros. However, I cannot overlook all of the problems.

- Software issues are NON-STOP
- Customer service is terrible
- Hardware is over priced and not supported by their customer service

Joshua R.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Cashier Live Review

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/09/2018

Vantagens

Has decent functionality, the layout is fairly nice and it works with multiple deviced (computer, iphone, tablet)

Desvantagens

Price spike was a real turn off, not very customizable and I dont think it is currently worth the cost of the product

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Shakil P.

Excellent Employment and Training tool

Avaliado em 05/06/2015

Vantagens

this program is very easy to use. As an app on the iPad, the set up and scanning of products was very easy. Because we use this for Employment and training purposes, it's helpful that items need to entered to their entirety. It allows participants to learn about stocking, inventory, pricing and even scanning bar codes.

Desvantagens

n/a. We are very pleased with it's performance at this point.

Farida P.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

No regret, its worth it!

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 13/02/2019

Vantagens

It doesn't need more fillout and papers work to approved, this product is good and make good transaction. No wasting time just click and they give invoice in any transaction.

Desvantagens

In modern software like this, you need always connected in internet and always updated. Nothing least to say because im satisfied user.

Alisha B.
Setor: Roupa e moda
Traduzir com Google

Not as great as i wanted it to be

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 05/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I really wanted this program to be great, it was decently priced but the product itself lacks functions i need for my business, it isn't a fast running program, i couldn't find anything to be able to track my store inventory, i overall would not use this for my current store.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Makiko S.
Setor: Entretenimento
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Cashier experience

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 25/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fast and straight forward, once explained it was easy to work

Vantagens

Easy to use and understand right off the bat.

Only in English no Japanese instruction