Avaliações do Workbooks CRM

CRM For Small and Medium Businesses

4.4/5 (102 avaliações)
Rob S.
Traduzir com Google

An ok start but strong development & quickly becoming reliant on its versatility once understood

Avaliado em 18/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to move towards a single, powerful platform which streamlined business processes from marketing to sales and order processing and gave each area of the business full and powerful reporting.

Vantagens

Support: Workbooks have a very strong and capable support team which really helps outweigh any of the slightly frustrating areas of the CRM. They are very quick to respond via email and very few problems taking longer than a single phone call to resolve.

Capability / Flexibility: The system is extremely flexible. It allows a huge amount of different areas of the business to be logged, controlled and reported on. Some CRM systems can deal with lead tracking and customer tracking, but Workbooks very easily deals with this as well as all financial areas of the business sales orders, invoicing, purchasing and more.

`Single Platform: linked to its flexibility, Workbooks, with the introduction of the Web Insights and Email Marketing platforms is able to deal with a contact end to end, from warming a lead up, to delivering a product once they have become a customer and then their journey via support and account management.

Reporting: The reporting engine is so powerful that you can create virtually anything you can think of. I have only found one thing when creating reports that I wasn't able to do, even then it was a nice to have.

Once you understand how the platform works, it becomes an invaluable tool.

Desvantagens

Capability / Flexibility: Although this is in the pros, it is not without its frustrations. The flexibility of the platform, in particular 'how' you make it fit what you need, also makes it difficult to understand. It is not immediately intuitive to customize and if you add modules after using it for some time, (like the advanced security) it can be extremely painful.
Some areas of the platform seem overly convoluted and often either need the help of their support team (who are excellent) or sometimes a consultant which comes at extra cost.

Reporting: Again, as the reporting engine is so powerful it creates its own downside due to being unintuitive and even with some understanding difficult to understand. You cannot simply open a new blank report and create even simple reporting without having some idea of the logic behind how it works. A number of other CRM's allow you create 'general' reports far easier due to a more simple interface but they lack the power.

I think there are areas where the platform could be easier to use and therefore create some frustrations but if you are aware that you need to have training and understanding in how the platform works first, you will have a versatile and powerful tool for your business.

Exceptional ease of use

Avaliado em 30/10/2017

Vantagens

The configuration is simple and straightforward and yet at the same time is really powerful as you can easily add report cells, meaning that it gives a much broader view of the client.
I like the mapping module and again you can customer this to show the information that you need as a business.
Integration with Web Insights and Gatormail plus the workflow means that you have a platform that offer marketing automation.
Easy to set up new users but also very secure, if you use the the security features.
The service offered by the support team is second to none - always patient, exceptionally knowledgeable and always solution oriented.
I could not do my job without Workbooks

Desvantagens

Need to make sure that you do not use Internet explorer, especially with the gator mail add-on as it is then very slow but runs brilliantly on other browsers.
The knowledge base is good but if would be helpful to have printable pdfs of the pages so that you can use them as manual when printed out

Kelly H.

Workbooks Review

Avaliado em 09/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With the Workbooks system we are able to capture the sales to order process and actively record this live data.Workbooks have a great support team who are always on hand to help and support our business when changes are required. This could be from a small field change through to a complete new pdf document.

Vantagens

Workbooks allows our company to capture data and record the sales progress of our enquires through to order. It also allows us to create marketing campaigns and be able to understand the response rate of our campaigns. The reporting aspect of the workbooks is also very powerful and they run as live data which enable us as a business to monitor growth and orders as and when the data is created in workbooks. As a cloud based system this system allows are external users to have access to the workbooks system no matter there location.

Desvantagens

I would like more ability to be able to change layouts of PDF's so I can make changes as and when the business needs it.

Abigail D.

TDS Workbooks review

Avaliado em 28/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have always loved working with Workbooks. All of their staff have never failed to be as helpful as they can be, and they are very quick to support us with any issues or queries that we may have. Their CRM package is very different to the kind of platform that a company like TDS would require but they have always helped us customize our databases so that we are able to support our products as best we can.

Support team, in particular, stand out as a team that provides star service whenever we need help, and I cannot praise them enough.

Vantagens

Workbooks is easy to use and intuitive. We have customised our databases heavily to support our products and this has only made Workbooks better for us as a company. It is largely a self-service platform and means that we have a lot more control of our data than we had with our previous provider.

Desvantagens

I would like more information when I receive errors when creating reports, or a bit more content on the Knowledge Base about this so that I do not need to refer my queries to Support as often.

Tim M.
Traduzir com Google

A new improved way of working

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were working across 6 databases (a separate one for each of our brands) and had no visibility of crossover. Workbooks has given us this capability as well as the business intelligence that connects an individual to their activity with our products. This means segmenting and targeting our marketing becomes easier and more effective.

Vantagens

The flexibility of Workbooks allows us to edit and format the system exactly as we want it

The system is easy to navigate and has helped us introduce a more standardised way of working across the business.

Integrating into GatorMail means that Workbooks becomes more powerful. We now have a true single customer view that includes all marketing contact as well as website activity of our members. From this information, we are able to automate marketing campaigns triggered by this intelligence.

Desvantagens

The importing tool is good and fairly intuitive for simple tasks but there is a lot of data work that needs to be done beforehand.

Importing orders can be awkward and it takes a fair bit of trial and error to get the mapping of existing data to fit into the system correctly.

Reporting takes a bit of time to master but once you've done this, it becomes a key part of the systems everyday usage.

Abigail D.
Traduzir com Google

Workbooks is incredibly user friendly, and adaptable. The team are always willing to help.

Vantagens

Workbooks is easy to pick up. It was the first database I have ever used, so I was worried that I would not be able to use it well. I was wrong, and have been able to fully grasp all of its functions. Everything is clearly laid out, and where I do need that little bit of guidance, the Support team are always happy and willing to help. The different Record Types allow me to navigate easily around the database, and the Reporting function is brilliant. Gone are the days of tirelessly amending spreadsheets in Excel! All the information that I need is in Workbooks exactly where I need it.

Desvantagens

In an ideal world, I would be able to use the Search function to search by Id. As System Admin, I use Ids far more than I do references due to importing. That being said, it is still simple to find a record based on their id by using filters within the Record Type.

Traduzir com Google

I like the customisability of the application.

Avaliado em 03/11/2017

increased efficiency through automation
Increased monitoring and reporting
Increased infomation to better understand our business

Vantagens

I like the way you can pretty much create anything using there API and PHP based script database.
There GITHub site gives pointers but anyone with minor knowledge of workbooks and PHP skills can start to be clever and automate process's.

Desvantagens

It would be great to be able to give the ticketing aspect (ITSM) different referance's at system level for incidents/problems/changes.

There is very little that i dis-like about this software as any issues can be raised and put into development. Often issues are experienced by multiple customers and work arounds are certainly possible.

Kirsty W.
Traduzir com Google

Slow start but impressed now :)

Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From what I can gather, it was a slow process at the start and the implementation from both our side and workbooks could have gone better. However, I was not around for the first couple of years of it being implemented but since I have joined, the usage and what we get out of workbooks is much better. The relationships that I have built up with the teams at workbooks have also been a huge factor in ensuring that we are now working towards having a system that are business now sees the benefit of having.

Vantagens

It's endless capabilities that allows you to use it for many sides of the business. Whether that be marketing, sales, finance etc

Desvantagens

Whilst it has any capabilities. This can also come with problems in that it is a very intricate system and does require some understanding.

Samantha J.
Traduzir com Google

Intuitive and always striving for more

Avaliado em 17/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a client for over 8 years we have been with Workbooks since relevant infancy and it has seen us through significant changes over the years

Vantagens

This CRM has a logical and flexible approach to enable users to develop a platform that best meets their needs. The configuration functionality allows clients to be self reliant and the knowledge base provides an excellent support resource empowering users to implement their own requirements

Desvantagens

The dashboard functionality has been somewhat one dimensional in the past though I know this is the pipeline for further development and based on the previous enhancements adapted by the CRM I am only expecting great things

Traduzir com Google

Workbooks is an excellent sales tool!

Avaliado em 02/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is easy to find contacts and their history. It makes my life a lot easier when tracking the status of previous opportunities to find out what has previously been offered.

Vantagens

Workbooks makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities. With workbooks I always know where we are in a sales cycle and what our next actions are. I can contact leads directly from their record by email and workbooks will keep track of our communications. Meaning I can quickly find a record and check the history.

Desvantagens

Setting up complex reports can be a bit challenging at times. The search facility could also be improved with more advanced search methods.

7.0/10
Gareth P.

Excellent product and support

Avaliado em 17/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Better visibility on sales and client retention. Can’t imagine running the business without it!

Vantagens

We have been working with Workbooks for 4 years and have been delighted with it. The on-boarding was easy, and has stood the test of time. Since then support has been excellent with the UK based team responding in a timely and knowledgable way and taking as much time as it takes to resolve the issue.

User adoption has been excellent and we have no user complaints about Workbooks.

Desvantagens

No major ones. You need to think like a CRM system to create reports etc but that’s a human problem not one of Workbooks!

Matthew M.

An Honest Review

Avaliado em 16/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Generally, as a business we are happy with the platform. The team at Workbooks are friendly and go the extra mile.

Vantagens

The system is user friendly and easy to navigate.
I admire the flexibility the system provides, for example anyone can built a report from scratch or use pre-populated report to dig into multiple data sources.
I admire the support offered by Workbooks, they are efficient and happy to help.

Desvantagens

We are using GatorMail via Workbooks, we have had a few teething problems in rolling out the change. That being said, Workbooks and Communigator have been extremely helpful in resolving identified issues.

Great Value, OK CRM

Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's helped our business grow for years, but we've outgrown it and we'll be moving on soon.

Vantagens

The price is extremely good for what you get. If price is your primary criteria, go for it.

A lot of stuff can be customized, though the API & tools are just so-so

Desvantagens

Cumbersome API, few integrations, especially in the US, poor response times for US support, since they're in the UK. They do an extremely good job for how cheap it is, but there are compromises as a result. The add-ons can add up and diminish the price advantage, so if you need the add-on features, it's worth investigating other products.

6.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, understand and adapt to the needs of the business

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Merged existing business systems (spread across 3 databases) into one database and automated huge parts of the business processes. Massive efficiency gains were made.

Vantagens

The deep customisation options and ability to adapt almost every part of the software to fit the specific needs of the business.
Powerful reporting functionality.
Able to ensure each user sees exactly what they need to , in the right place, makes training very easy and gets other users o-side immediately.

Desvantagens

Occasional need to develop a more complex solution than it first appears and limitations to a certain extent by automated processing.

Dianne M.
Traduzir com Google

I couldn't do my job without Workbooks. It's the first thing I log into every day.

Avaliado em 10/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It helps me sell. We capture leads directly from our Website and track the prospect from initial enquiry right through to final sale and beyond using workbooks.

Vantagens

The task scheduling feature helps me keep on top of all my sales activities so I never miss an opportunity to keep in touch with prospects. I also like the marketing features that enable us to target specific types of customers and prospects with tailored offerings.

Desvantagens

The only area we would like to see improved is Case handling. I think the software could be a little more intuitive and automated when is comes to customer communications.

Joshua S.

User friendly, customisable product

Avaliado em 19/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are primarily using Workbooks at the moment to record our sales opportunities and using the information here, along with other data brought from different software, creating useful reports to forecast how we expect to do and spot areas where the sales team can improve

Vantagens

Workbooks has a great amount of customisation, allowing us to create bespoke form layouts for various record types and really control the data we have as a business.

Desvantagens

Customer service can vary from staff who just point you to a website page and seem to understand the product less than you, to someone who genuinely pays attention and does a great job going through the issue. I've also had to chase a couple of times for minor paid developments to be completed

Teresa B.
Traduzir com Google

It is easy to use and cutomise.

Avaliado em 27/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

No more manual processes!
Real time reporting on quotes, orders and invoicing.
Management dashboards.
Tracking Sales against targets
Following up on opportunities.

The list is endless :)

Vantagens

This was a big step for our business as our processes were all done manually. This has revolutionised the business as almost everything is system generated.
It is a fanatic piece of software.

Desvantagens

The reporting element can be a little overwhelming but the support received is second to none.
Other than that it is great!

Amber C.

Evolving and Improving

Avaliado em 19/02/2015
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

Lucid Switch responds almost immediately to your questions, and any support issues are handled in a professional and timely manner. I love how the programs is almost completely able to be customized to whatever our needs might be and whatever fields of information we want to track. With a little experience, you can literally design the fields to be whatever you want it to be. We have used that feature a lot to make the program our own. I also love the automated reporting so that I can send my reports to my superior by simply scheduling the action once. The owner likes the program so much that he instituted it in his other company, as well.

Desvantagens

There are a few features that I wish we could do away with completely, like the fact that quotes in Workbooks are Drafts first and then Posted later-- that feature doesn't really mesh well with our company although I can see why it might be beneficial to others. I also wish the icons on the Desktop were movable and stayed where you placed them (like a Microsoft desktop).

Rioghan B.
Traduzir com Google

Workbooks makes keeping track of orders easy

Avaliado em 27/03/2018

Vantagens

Its very user friendly and has an interface that's easy to understand and use.
Its easy to customize layouts views etc.
The quality of service delivered to customers has improved.
Overall it has helped the company to grow and continue to do so.

Desvantagens

We needed a specific function and were told that it would be available in a future release. We changed a process in the business and then the feature came out sooner.

Jason K.

Affordable CRM Solution for Sales and Marketing

Avaliado em 06/02/2015
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

Workbooks offers an affordable solution for sales and marketing. It allows easy integration possibilities with most other systems with an API and has good integration with other systems out of the box. They take customer support and feedback very seriously and are continuous on their roll out of updates. This CRM offers transaction documents out of the box for Sales Processing, which is very convenient for sales. Other modules for event management and customer support makes this CRM just more than your typical CRM. This system has its own tabbed Windows-like interface which can make it very easy for new users.

Desvantagens

The CRM could use a better mobile app, but it does provide basic functionality if you want to check your records. Some tasks and stronger functionality in Workbooks CRM may require some more consultation. But this is understandable because the system has to be gentle for new user but allow functionality to admins on the same instance.

David C.

Flexible CRM platform

Avaliado em 04/12/2017

Very helpful support team
Able to customize the interface to suit your needs
great flexibility in how you want to use the software
excellent for lead tracking
works on mobile and tablets

Desvantagens

Tried to use as a support tool but it isnt suitable, we had to fill in too many different fields to close or update a case as it didnt link to organisations easily
Can be difficult to use as its so flexible

Mike S.

Good, all round CRM system

Avaliado em 23/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We manage client support using cases and record those individuals in people records. Consent recording for data protection and recording of objections to processing is our most recent change

Vantagens

The level of customisation that we can carry out in house. The reporting suite is also pretty flexible.

Desvantagens

When reporting, linking to some table can really slow the reports down. Campaign membership being the main one

7.0/10
Jane T.
Traduzir com Google

Using Workbooks on customer support desk

Avaliado em 19/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer support has improved since we started to use workbooks as we can easily track previous calls. Also the ease of creating and scheduling emailed reports helps greatly.

Vantagens

It was easy to set up and to configure to our needs. Flexible screen configuration and picklists meant we could see what we needed to easily.

Desvantagens

Runs very slowly at times, this makes for frustration on a busy support desk.

Neil B.

Fantastic CRM tool

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It keeps all our business Managment in one system, so everything is at our fingertips.

Vantagens

We use the software from lead management through to invoicing, it is easy to use and fully featured. Our support team manage all cases through the system.

Desvantagens

I think the mobile tools could be improved as we don't use the mobile workflow. Maybe a dedicated app would be an option in the future.

Adam G.

User for 5 years

Avaliado em 10/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The use of automated invoice scripts saves several members of staff many hours each week.

Vantagens

Highly Customisable, and very easy to grant access to specific areas only to different staff members. Very good reporting tool.

Desvantagens

Sometimes picking apart the customisation to fix one small thing can be time consuming. Only being allowed two named support contacts is a little tedious sometimes.