OnePageCRM

Software de CRM para vendas focado em ação para pequenas empresas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

60 avaliações

Ron M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

A SalesPerson Crm

Avaliado em 23/10/2016

I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list or task. They have various levels of success integrating with Google. As soon as I tried OnePage I noticed a key difference. The Action Stream of telling you what to do next front and center. If you are in a business where making calls to contacts, sending emails and building relationships like Real Estate or other small business this is the Crm for you! Is it Perfect? No will go into this in the pros and cons. I chose this over Well Knowns like Insightly, Prosperworks, Contactually, and many more as the Bells and Whistles I wanted were the most well done in One Page.

Vantagens

Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen.
Simple Interface
Skype Caller built in
Call Tracker Built in
Pleasing to the Eye
Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone
Tagging
They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Desvantagens

Google Contact Integration by Pie Sync, Does not bring Picture or Address over and slow to sync to Google Contacts, sometimes does not show up for a long time and I always have to check to make sure it made it over, then manually add photo and address if important to me. This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this.

Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype, not a deal breaker but more time

Emails not really connected to Client unless you send from Crm or use the Bcc for one Page Address. Not a deal killer cuz just go to gmail and enter email and get all the emails anyways.

If the Google Sync was direct not relying on Pie Sync and brought over Photos and all other Info this would be as close to a 10 out of 10 that there is.. I have to give it overall an 8. Maybe Pie Sync will improve or Zapier will work one day.

Rebekah M.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for small business owners

Avaliado em 06/07/2021

This is far and away the cleanest way to both keep a client database and to map out good times to interact with or follow up with each of them to push them down the sales pipeline. There are no more unknowns, or questions about when I should call--I just open the app and see who's on my list for today.

Vantagens

Besides the initial tour around the program, no training was necessary (although provided in free seminars). It's very intuitive to use, and while it's not a quite one-stop-shop like Hubspot, it's pretty darn close. The best part is the underlying philosophy, where once you act on a client you are encouraged to set the next step or goal for them to keep them moving down the sales pipeline. Nobody gets forgotten, no deadlines passed; it's great!

Desvantagens

Importing mass contacts can be a little difficult, mainly due to the likely ubiquitous issue that import data doesn't often neatly match the software you're using (ex, First Name, Last Name vs Last Name, First Name).

VanillaSoft

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

Price was the initial factor, and then it proved it supplied every other need I had.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Rebekah, thank you so much for such a great and positive review. I love hearing how easy you've adapted to the system, and the fact that no deadline passes and nobody gets forgotten is proof that you're using OnePageCRM to its full potential.

Noted about the import! ~Sarah

Richard A.
  • Setor: Materiais de construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use and cost effective

Avaliado em 08/10/2019

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Desvantagens

Email Templates are very difficult to use and needs big upgrade.
Should include recent history list so you dont have to search again.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Easily to Use, Friendly UI, Vertical Management

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

So with $15/ monthly, it fit with self-user like me (

Vantagens

+ Pipeline & Goal is visible, you could use easily and custom. It appear front of your eyes.
+ Like the name, everything show in a page for all (different with other UI as Agile/ Salemate/ Hubspot/ Bitrix...) - kind a classic, I love it after try dozen of 3-column-page of other CRM: messy eyes
+ CUSTOMER SERVICES: they are a live and help you strongly, friendly also. I love to work with people and OnepageCRM did great for user (I luckily talked with Sarah, Lecetia - both kindness)
+ Vertical Management as "Status", as you "Category" to work not eye-looking to many column.
+ Commission rate, we are already to know how we gain after we help our customer solve their problem.

Desvantagens

- Need more UX, friendly click as "Add a Contact/ Deal/ Company"
- Should plus "+" icon somewhere for short-cut add new Contact/ Deal/ Company
- Add multiple "Contact" to a "Deal" (B2B normally require more than a person in a purchase)

Agile CRM e Cogmento CRM

Razões para escolher o OnePageCRM

Other CRM require x1.5 - x2 for 02 function "Pipeline" & "Forecast" and more money if you want to set "Goals" to track your sales. Lack of UI/ UX, some good at UI and bad of UX, good of UX then bad of UI, good both UX/ UI then bad at Report. Onepage CRM the best fit for my self and my CRM using purposes

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

+ Pipeline & Goal: I could not find these function as the alternative CRM (mentioned above) , it required you x1.5 Price to have "both function", some of they are not friendly interface also and lack of report view + View is easy to see, your eyes not moving so much, focus to one and one only + Customer support to help you whenever you ask - they are friendly, just ask them kindly + Commission rate, I never use the commission sheet anymore

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm delighted that you enjoy using OnePageCRM.

Noted about the UX ! ~Sarah

Marty H.
  • Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias

We Used Many CRM Platform Before Falling in Love w OnePage

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

Outstanding. I am a CRM fanatic and have used OnePage to build my business for several years now. We went thru many different platforms over our company history, even developing our own CRM software at one point, but we needed cultural acceptance to get our team to buy in. OnePage provided that along with terrific training, ease of use, great customer support, human engagement and a platform that drives sales (as long as you work it every day).

Vantagens

Ease of use was critical. CRM is as much about cultural acceptance as tech capability. If the team won't use it and won't learn it, it doesn't matter what it can do. Ease of use of OnePage and the training and customer support that come with it are exceptional and provided quick cultural acceptance from our team.

Desvantagens

Some functionality is yet to be developed to match their bigger (more expensive/complex) competitors. But this con was relatively easy to accept. The team at OnePage continues to innovate and develop improvements.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o OnePageCRM

Poor cultural acceptance, terrible customer service, too many components to distract from the key functions and needs of our business.

Software anterior

SugarCRM

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

Ease of use, cultural acceptance, simplicity, functionality, laser focus on the core objectives, outstanding customer service.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Marty, wow what great feedback, thank you! I'm so happy to hear that OnePageCRM is helping you grow your business and that your team is equally as happy with the CRM.

We always say that you don't need an IT degree to use a CRM so ease of use is part of our ethos! ~Sarah

Stephen G.
  • Setor: E-Learning

Hidden Gem

Avaliado em 11/09/2019

Excellent, from the product/user experience through to their sales and support.

Vantagens

Having worked in the CRM sector and having been a user of multiple CRM platforms, I have to say this is a simple, functional and effective tool. They have nailed the features that you actually need and avoided adding a vast array of options that only confuse and often sit dormant as they are 'nice to have' but not really needed. When you do need a specific function, they have add-on features available.

Desvantagens

May appear too basic for some users but i think you need to make sure you are selecting features that are really needed and beneficial.

Razões para escolher o OnePageCRM

It was simply to complicated, expensive and despite multiple features.....not flexible enough.

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

I loved the model where I could start simple and add functionality when and if i needed. plus it was great value.
Kevin L.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Switched to OnePage and couldn't be Happier

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

We made the switch from high-rise CRM and found the transition to be extremely easy for the entire staff.

Vantagens

I think the live support is one of my favorite things about the company. Especially during setup, when then questions were very important, it was wonderful. They quite literally had our backs..

Desvantagens

Not much to complain about, it really keeps us Task orientated.

Zoho CRM

Razões para escolher o OnePageCRM

They stopped improving their product, and support took days in some cases.

Software anterior

Highrise

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

East of use, help videos, and how quick they answered questions. One example, I tried to quit after a free trial and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help me through, WOW what a difference from ZOHO's 3 day email only response.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Kevin, thanks for the positive review! I'm part of the Customer Success team and I'm so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with us.
It's brilliant to see you use OnePageCRMto help you keep track of your tasks! ~Sarah

Eoin D.
  • Setor: Design

Advocate for OnePageCRM

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

This system has allowed me to be more effective in my communications with clients and internal reporting. The 'next action' feature is quick to use allowing me to move onto the next client interaction quickly and with confidence in the system

Vantagens

A very intuitive system with minimal onboarding aligned perfectly to self sales management or team sales management

Desvantagens

More illustrative reporting might be helpful. with a focus on key client analytics

Zoho CRM

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

Less complex, one page, action orientated, better user experience

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Eoin, thank you so much for the great feedback.

I love hearing that you're finding the system easy to use and that it's helping you become more efficient with your follow-ups.

Noted about more illustrative reporting, and we have something coming up for this soon! ~Sarah

Fergus M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great CRM package for small business!

Avaliado em 11/09/2020

Very good. Would highly recommend for any small business starting out, it's invaluble for tracking your leads and keeping on top of follow-ups, etc. Might be a bit limited for larger organisations.

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to view information, helpful and reponsive support staff

Desvantagens

Email integration needs some work. Bespoke search feature not powerful enough once you have thousands of contacts

Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

A recommendation from a business aquaintence.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Fergus, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm delighted OnePageCRM is helping you keep on top of follow-ups, that's our goal!
We've done more updates to the email integration which I know you'll like, but noted about the search feature! ~Sarah

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

OnePage CRM review

Avaliado em 08/07/2021

This has really helped us to become more efficient and potentially grow our reach.

Vantagens

This software was so easily customisable and easy to use.

Desvantagens

It would be great if it was integrated not just with whatsapp but also zoom.

It would be great if users could email each other (making it easier to communicate as a team and stay on the CRM all day)

It would be great if you could ask to remove some fields you do not use.

Zoho CRM e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

Great value for money, customisation and ease of use.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, thanks so much for the great review. I'm so happy to hear that OnePageCRM has helped you become more efficient and grow! I love that your introduction to the CRM was nice and easy.

Noted about the integration with Zoom! ~Sarah

Andy U.
  • Setor: Internet

Super simple CRM

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

Again, OnePage is great for many business types. I've never had a reason to move CRMs for my needs. If your business is hugely transactional and you need to manage a large sales team and their productivity, this might not be for you. But if you and your team are pretty self sufficient I think it's a great tool.

Vantagens

I've been using OnePage for over 4 years and have always liked it for its simplicity and ease of use. It's not the most feature rich CRM but for many small businesses or sales orgs you don't need all the bells and whistles. The Action page makes tracking your to-do list easy and contact management is intuitive and full of good features like Tags which make sorting via your contacts, your team members or groups really easy. They have solid app connections with other platforms and I've always had quick responses from their customer service teams. Base price includes BCC emailing directly into your contact file which many competitors charge for. Adding/removing users and subscriptions is super simple and the price is great for the value OnePage provides.

Desvantagens

There are definitely some limitations but it really depends on your business needs. If I had to pick one it's the Action page. As much as I also think this is a great feature of OnePage, it can get a bit unmanageable if you aren't keeping up with it. Many of my BD targets take numerous attempts to reach or there is a big gap between each contact so if you don't update your dates in the Action stream it looks like your entire book of business is behind. Also they have a great Evernote integration but it's really annoying because your formatting is lost from Evernote to OnePage, so a super long set of bullets in Evernote just becomes one long paragraph in OnePage which makes reviewing yours or your colleagues notes very difficult.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Andy, thank you for the positive review! It sounds like you're using OnePageCRM to its full potential and we seem to be a good fit for your business.

You're right about the Action Stream, if you don't keep up with the Next Actions, then you'll find some overdue action build-up, and that is as intended because we don't want your leads to falling through the cracks. Also, noted regarding the Evernote integration! ~Sarah

Tracey F.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

One Page CRM

Avaliado em 17/06/2021

Working with the team at OP has been a wonderful experience. Carmel in particular went above and beyond during the onboarding experience and training to ensure we were equipped with the knowledge and tools we needed to begin our CRM journey. The customer support we have received to date has been incredible. The software is so easy to use and manage and is a major asset to our team.

Vantagens

A major benefit of One Page CRM is how easy it is to use it. The next action functionality is beyond very beneficial as is the lead capture tool.

Desvantagens

In order to integrate this solution better in our business, we would love an improved quoting functionality. This would eliminate the need for multiple software.

HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o OnePageCRM

The ease of use and the next action functions.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Tracey, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm part of the Customer Success team, and I'm delighted to hear that you've had such a great experience with us.

I love hearing that you've found OnePageCRM easy to use and beneficial (specifically by using the Next Action)! Noted re the quote functionality. ~Sarah

Chuck S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A super CRM that lets you jump right in and also customize

Avaliado em 28/03/2018

Get to work the way I want to. It fits me, not me it. And I know that any questions I have will be answered as if they're important and very quickly.

Vantagens

So many CRM's are very pricey, and often a bit involved to use. OnepageCRM productivity was immediate. I love that when you enter a contact or clear an activity, your next one is called for. It is so simple to use that you can do tweaks and customization easily. Customer service is not just fast--it is almost immediate! For one question I asked, within an hour or so they had made a VIDEO for me showing how I could do something. Incredible service.

Desvantagens

Not much. It's been a joy and for the money, haven't heard of a CRM that touches it. It does everything I need and then some.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hello Chuck. Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear OnePageCRM and the 'Next Action' feature is helping you and your business! I will be sure to share with the team and of course our customer support team! ^Evelyn

John P.
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect...

Avaliado em 13/06/2017

It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.

Vantagens

The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Desvantagens

I do feel like the system could use a better search function. It has a simple search but I have not found a way to do a more integrated search down to the specific fields. Haven't needed one often, but it would have come in handy a time or two.

I also wish the pricing was different to allow for a second user without doubling your cost.

Hi John,

Many thank for your kind words. Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM.

With regards the search, using the Advanced search you can run filters on multiple criteria: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/34-how-to-use-advanced-search. This may come in useful. All the best!
Carmel

Ray P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

After testing a number of CRM's, we finally settled on OnePage and haven't looked back!

Avaliado em 01/11/2017

Streamlined our communications and membership records.

Vantagens

I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it. One of the coolest things is when you use OnePage on your phone, it will track the call automatically, so that's really cool.

Desvantagens

If anything, maybe that it doesn't do any auto invoicing or anything like that. It's a solid CRM, so I can't expect it to do everything, right?

Hi Ray,

Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM and that the mobile app is coming in useful.

RE: the invoicing, we're integrated with Xero, but would love to hear your feedback on an auto invoicing feature. I'll drop you an email.

All the best!
Carmel

Philippe H.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very intuitive and easy to use CRM

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Vantagens

It is a very user friendly CRM system, allowing to efficiently manage several contacts and audience segments, thanks to the "tags" system. The "actions" functionality is also very useful for follow ups. Very few leads get lost and it is a very useful tool to keep all contacts in one place and manage your audiences. The bulk personalised mailing functionality is very useful to target large audience groups. The individual cards for each contact are very complete. We use a lot the "background" field, together with the "tags" field.

Desvantagens

When using the bulk email functionality, one cannot delete a single email recipient without removing it from the initial list.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Philippe, thank you for the great review. I'm so happy to hear that you're using the Next Actions methodology to keep track of your follow-ups, along with the email functionality!

I've noted your comment related to the bulk email feature. ~Sarah

Charlotte K.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

I love this app

Avaliado em 19/06/2021

My husband is in the same type of business as I am in and our colleagues often ask us for recommendations for various types of apps. He and I have a little sides argument because I say that OnePageCRM can do all that his more expensive and complex system can do, but he is unwilling to admit he is wrong. At least our colleagues get the benefit of our experience.

Vantagens

I love the recent upgrade that allows limited template emails to be sent to people on my contact list.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to edit the types of lead sources

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Charlotte, thanks so much for such a positive review. I'm delighted that you enjoy using OnePageCRM, and I'm loving that you're recommending us to your colleagues. Maybe your husband should give OnePageCRM a try, and I'm sure he'll change his mind!

You also mentioned that you'd like to edit the Lead Sources, and you can certainly do this by opening the Lead Source tab in the Action and clicking on Manage.~Sarah

Brian M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Solid shout for a startup

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

OnePageCRM is easy-to-use and very user friendly. It plays really nice with Gmail for managing contacts.

Vantagens

OnePageCRM has helped us to manage our lead pipeline and to stay focused on following up with prospects each and every day.

Desvantagens

I do not have any issues with this software. They provide an excellent user experience and customer support.

Pipedrive
Ashley H.

Easy to Use

Avaliado em 25/10/2019

Vantagens

It is easy for us to track our customers and push them to the stages they need to be at throughout the whole roofing process.

Desvantagens

The search feature is not the greatest.

Linda K.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for small business!

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

Vantagens

Onepage CRM has a low fee and is easy to use. As a small design agency, we have a lot on our plates and no one here really likes selling. But we need to, right?
The OnePage system helps us stay on top of leads and proposals with a few simple clicks. We've tried other CRM's, but this one made it super easy.
Not letting a great lead slip away because you get busy is the strength of this system: it requires you to set up the next step before closing out the window.
Customer support is a 5-star.

Desvantagens

The integration with Chrome (auto-filling contact info) got stuck a couple of times. But that could have been on my end!

Kade S.

Onepage CRM is amazing

Avaliado em 20/05/2021

Our overall experience has been great. I would recommend to anyone!

Vantagens

Onepage CRM is super easy to use and has such a good workflow. We went from excel spreadsheets to this and it has changed are lives. Keeping track of our sales flow as well as sending template emails to clients has been the best.

Desvantagens

Keeping track of profit is a little bit confusing on the software. that would be my only complaint everything else is great!

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Kade, thank you for the great review, I'm so happy to hear OnePageCRM has helped you track your sales along with your follow-ups! ~Sarah

Michelle H.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

One Page customer support

Avaliado em 17/09/2020

The one page team are a professional team , always happy to help and respond very quickly to anything i ask.

Vantagens

Easy access to information on all contacts and follow up required.

Bulk , personalised email system makes it so easy to connect quickly.

Desvantagens

There are no negatives with this software that i have experienced.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi Michelle, thanks so much for the great review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoy using OnePageCRM! ~Sarah

James M.

Perfect fit

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

I have had a great experience with Onepage and would recommend this program to any side size operation that wants a very easy to use CRM, at a very low cost.

Vantagens

This CRM is very easy to set up and use. I put this in at an affiliate business and it has been a great success. I also like that they continue to upgrade the features on a consistent basis. I liked the integration with Mailchimp.

Desvantagens

Can't think of anything. It may have more API development, I would like it to integrate with Drupal.

Resposta do OnePageCRM Traduzido para o Português

Hi James, thank you for the great review. I'm delighted to see that using OnePageCRM has been a success! Noted about more API developments and an integration with Drupal. ~Sarah

Robert G.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward

Avaliado em 05/05/2018

Vantagens

I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Desvantagens

I wish there were MORE integrations, and that I can more easily update my overdue tasks. I would also like to have mutiple deal flows, or be able to use the Kaban style layout to track existing deals.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the delay in responding. Staying focused on your sales actions is what OnePageCRM is all about. I would be keen to hear what other integrations you would be referring too?

Kind regards, Evelyn

Luke S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Next action - so important in CRM!

Avaliado em 16/12/2018

Great.

Vantagens

It has a clean design and it is well laid out, which I like. But what is really great and is lacking in so many CRM softwares is a next action feature. So, you make your phone call, type your notes and hit "save". If the phone rings or someone comes in you've lost your train of thought and that prospect is lost in the ether. With OnePage, it reminds you every time you complete something, "what's your next action?". It is so easy to add your next calendar date or phone call with that simple box. LOVE.

Desvantagens

They are still working out the emailing mirror and you have to use a bcc to get all our correspondence in one place, but that's fine.