QuickBooks Time

Aplicativo de controle do tempo simples e preciso para folha de pagamento.

(5 935)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

5935 avaliações

Diego
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Surpreendente ! Realmente faz a diferença no dia a dia !

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Não sei como não tinha usado antes. Trouxe um ganho de eficiencia imenso. Nossa ! Eu queria ter usado muito tempo antes. Além disso, queria que todos tivesse acesso porque é surpreendente. Amando demais !

Desvantagens

Ele tem muita coisa boa, muita coisa ruim mas poderia ser mais intuitivo.

Eduardo
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Avaliação QuickBooks

Avaliado em 14/08/2022

Vantagens

O QuickBooks é uma ótima ferramenta de organização financeira para pequenas empresas como a minha. Consigo controlar entradas e saídas de maneira fácil e simples, além de elencar despesas por categorias e ter um panorama mais completo do que está acontecendo financeiramente.

Desvantagens

O grande ponto fraco da ferramenta, ao meu ver, ainda é o atendimento ao usuário. É bastante complicado ter suporte de qualidade no SAC da empresa. Com certeza precisa melhorar.

Hugo
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

QuickBooks Times by Hugo Orlando

Avaliado em 08/11/2022

QuickBooks time is an easy and efficient way to track and do everything that you need to be done and with the timing sheets and make sure everything's on you know basically finished and everything's precisely you have never had a problem with that I have actually to have good prices they're really good and their customer service is great people should try this

Vantagens

Basically what I like the most about QuickBooks time is that they are precise there's nothing that I need to fix or try to intend to make it better or not it just comes out the way it's supposed to be it's awesome I don't have to deal with any problems I could call customer service at any time and be able to get my get anything fixed that it needs to be fixed so I give them a big thumbs up you should try it out

Desvantagens

I'm sorry the only thing I can say is good things about QuickBooks time there's really nothing bad that's with it so that's my thing and there's nothing really bad enough the way it is

PayPal Commerce Platform

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Time

It had a better resolution for me a better outcome I didn't have to worry that much about putting too much information in there they got it really quick it was really fast and PayPal comments platform it just is really difficult it has too many different things and I just needed something quick and fast so that's why I QuickBooks time is the best
Victor
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

2022 QuickBooks Best Review

Avaliado em 15/09/2022

Vantagens

You can manage your team's time and schedules using QuickBooks Time without a physical time clock or laborious spreadsheets. It can be found in QuickBooks Online and effortlessly works with QuickBooks Payroll and other well-known payroll programs. For firms with employees who need to travel to a job site as well as remote teams, QuickBooks Time is a great fit. In contrast to other time tracking tools, QuickBooks Time offers all the tools you need for light project management as well as task and project costing. Since QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online are integrated, data entry for billing and payroll is almost removed. Managing paid time off is one of its fundamental HR aspects, which will lessen the need for extra software. For your small business, QuickBooks Time is a great option because of all of these capabilities.

Your employees might really like keeping track of their time if they have a variety of ways to clock in and out and nice, witty reminders when they forget.

Desvantagens

The base-plus-subscriber charge for QuickBooks Time might be too expensive for some companies, especially if they employ a very large or very small number of people. Furthermore, other companies with straightforward time tracking requirements might find QuickBooks Time to be overly complex.

However, QuickBooks Time's failure to manage employee attestation in areas where employees are required to take breaks is by far its worst flaw. Employers risk incurring significant fines if they don't give rest intervals as specified by state legislation and at the appropriate times. Employers are responsible for ensuring that rest breaks are provided and taken. Consider a different time tracking solution with an attestation toolkit if your company operates in a state that mandates employee rest periods.

Gennyfer

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

Vantagens

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

Desvantagens

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Stuart
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Great product

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great.

Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Vantagens

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Desvantagens

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed.

Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Time

Integration with QBO (previously a Xero user and after a year Ioathed their lack of support and their "this is the way we communicate" approach to customer service channels, i.e. look at this forum, then email and finally (after I had enough) phone. No web chats. Truly awful. Harvest was OK but I had to user zapier to sync with pipedrive and there was no sync to xero (apart from invoices which I didn't want). Didn't sync with Xero Projects. I have employees and subcontractor labour (vendors) and both can allocate time in TSheets to QBO Projects. Would be ideal if I could selectively sync the Vendors from QBO to TSheets (the work around is leaving out the First Name Last Name in QBO but this then limits the use of QBO Supplier details).

Support and features.
Melody
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Avaliado em 04/03/2020

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Vantagens

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Desvantagens

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Carolyn
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Fantastic Customer Service

Avaliado em 14/10/2019

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Vantagens

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Desvantagens

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Google Drive

Integration with Quickbooks
William
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Avaliado em 10/10/2019

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Vantagens

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work.
TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere.
It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Desvantagens

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets.
Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Tad

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Desvantagens

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Joanne

T Sheets is awesome

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

Vantagens

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous.
Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Desvantagens

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Stacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Vantagens

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Desvantagens

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Jessica

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Vantagens

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Desvantagens

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

OfficeTools

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

LiquidPlanner

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.
Shelly
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Set Up Made Easy

Avaliado em 09/08/2019

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Vantagens

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Desvantagens

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Cindy
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

What a Time Saver!

Avaliado em 21/05/2018

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Vantagens

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Desvantagens

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

William

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

Avaliado em 05/01/2017

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Vantagens

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Desvantagens

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Michael
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Dominic was very prompt very polite very personable and very helpful!

Avaliado em 04/05/2017

organization and time savings are the two biggest benefits

Vantagens

Overall ease of use is phenomenal! its extremely convenient, my employees love it. the cloud access is probably my favorite feature. being able to add and edit job codes from the mobile app is great! theres just so many things i love about the software that i cant begin with a review and keep it under 1500 words. in short i like the: compatibility with xero, square and others, i like the functions it can provide with scheduling, job reports etc. the pto is simple and easy to understand which is great. The customer service is absolutely out of this world. i think that might actually be my favorite part of the software. i cant thank you guys enough for putting such an emphasis on that end of things! in todays day and age its a lost service and dealing with tsheets support is always pleasant, easy and fast! very very refreshing!!

Desvantagens

the cons i have are, certain functions are a little hard to get the hang of, for instance the overtime calculator and job costs function, i wish there was a way to add expenses to each employee such as insurance, social security, medicare etc so i could have an itemized list of what each job actually costs and what percentage of it is fixed costs and what can be trimmed or cut out. The complexity and highly indepth nature could be considered a con or a pro its a double edged sword really, i love all of the functions but i feel as though i need to take a class just to understand all of the functions and how to properly use them to make tsheets as effective as it can possibly be. so the in depth nature is fantastic if i were to take the time to train myself or pay to train an employee but a bit of a con when i dont exactly have a ton of spare time to train myself and budgets are tight due to re investing into the company tools and etc. i realize calling that a con is a bit of a stretch because it should be figured into company budget for training/reinvesting but a simplified version could be good or step by step tutorials for each individual function would help so i can train myself on what immedeately is important vs training on the entire software on some stuff i may never need/use. hope that helps! your software is amazing! keep up the fantastic work!!

Connie
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Excellent Support and Service

Avaliado em 02/03/2017

I was attempting to set up an automated break for all staff that would occur for 30 minutes in each five hour work period. I could not get it to work so emailed my request. Customer service representative sent me an email and asked me some questions. He then followed up with me the next day, but I was not available to take his call. When I called back, I had the best, professionally customer service experience. From the person that initially answered the phone, through to the complete conversation with Customer service representative, exceptional service; when on hold while attempting to connect me with David, the person came back after one minute to apologize for leaving me on hold and let me know she was still trying to connect with David; stopped anytime I spoke and listened to what I had to say without interrupting and so on. Customer service representative reviewed my requirements and advised, he would speak to the techs and see what they could do for us. It has been a long time since I experience this amazing customer service. By the very next day the automated breaks worked perfectly. When I spoke to my associates, they commented that they were also very impressed with the customer service and sincere interest in resolving their issues in a timely manner, anytime they called.

Vantagens

Anytime we have come up against something that was not working correctly or hoped to have customized for our company, the Tsheets team was able to accommodate it, usually within a day. Amazing customer care!
The Tsheets system makes hourly tracking so easy and you can quickly determine where the staff were during the day and when they logged out.

Desvantagens

Only thing is that GPS does not track the arrival time since cannot start until person logs into Tsheets. Staff that are late say they forgot to log in. It would be good to have an option so we could track as per the scheduled start time for each employee, of course, this would only apply to the staff that have company cell phones or for anyone that is compensated for the data that is required to leave their location services on.

Larisa
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I Love TSheets - is the best thing since sliced bread :)

Avaliado em 14/09/2016

Vantagens

It's incredibly user friendly. We have a complex company setup, our needs are very lengthy, but no matter what we've thrown at them... they have catered to us and made it work! The platform is flexible enough to seamlessly fit our needs. The few hurdles we've faced were easily overcome. The main problems we have run into were issues with syncing TSheets data into Quickbooks (where we run our payroll). Their service reps are knowledgeable, patient, and they truly do take the time to see it all the way through. I am so beyond impressed with their program AND their staff. I can recall one particular call that was difficult, and this is within the first week of signing up. This rep went so far above what my expectations were. They 3-way called Quickbooks tech support to get to the bottom of it for me! We spent an hour and a half on the phone, the Tsheets service rep was relentless in getting my problem resolved! They were professional, funny, and made the whole experience a positive one - even though it was very frustrating for me. A little background to the situation - I had already called TSheets and the initial rep I spoke to said the problem isn't with their system, it is an issue with Quickbooks so that's who we need to call. So I did, I called QB tech support several times and wasn't getting anywhere, despite being passed around to different people and departments. So I decided to call TSheets again to see if there was a creative way to work around the particular problem we had. And that's precisely what we did. They did a screen share for me, and walked me through adjusting my Quickbooks settings. Who does that?! Wow, I've never ever experienced that kind of professionalism. Here a TSheets rep was more savvy in Quickbooks than the actual Quickbooks support people. I couldn't believe it! I am beyond impressed with these people. Instead of getting passed around to different people, getting hung up on, or being rushed off the phone because your question is too complicated or unique, they literally treat you like you're the most important client to them. Each and every time. It's amazing! I promise, the hype you read about Tsheets is 100% legitimate. I love them!

Desvantagens

I wish we had a single account rep that managed our company's account... however, even though we call a toll free number, the system is simple and quick. It isn't like most other places where you must press 5 buttons and listen to multiple, lengthy menus before getting to talk to a human. You literally press one button and within 20 seconds someone answers the phone. And that same person who answered is the one who will walk you through the troubleshooting of whatever your issue is. Their cross-training is remarkable. I've never experienced such an easy system! I really am blown away. I've personally called about a half a dozen times and spoken to different people each time, and every single one of them knew what they were talking about and were very, very helpful! My main disappointment is I prefer having a single go-to person that I can email instead of hopping on the phone. But that's a small price to pay because either way, their kick-ass team caters to us and it's pretty awesome!

Dana

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

T-Sheets is our most valuable business tool!

Avaliado em 25/07/2016

Vantagens

We started using T-Sheets to track our employee time in 2013. Our employees work at multiple job sites doing everything from construction, industrial Electrical Wiring and Equipment Installations. This software allows them to clock in/out from the job site noting the customer and service item instead of having to come to the shop to use an old fashioned time clock or the hand written time sheets we used before. This allows us to accurately job cost our projects and to track billable service calls. The GPS Feature keeps everyone above board on clock in/out times and locations, plus provided essential documentation which was accepted by the GA DOL that saved us from being charged unemployment benefits for an employee terminated because he was repeatedly abusing the time recording policy. Tech support has been excellent. Any time we have an issue, they are always polite and usually answer the phone within minutes. They have ALWAYS been polite and helpful and easy to understand. This program also integrates with Quickbooks Enterprise very easily! We are able to process payroll with a minimum effort.

Desvantagens

Reports could use some work.... Also, need an easier way to document when employee is absent or late. Right now there is a work around with the Paid time off, but it does not allow you to make specific notes which is necessary for documentation purposes.

Misty

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

Vantagens

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

Desvantagens

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Timesheets.com

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Time

I ened up leaving QB's time for Timesheets and I love them, back to that personal touch customer service!
Kristina
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

TSheets Software Review

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

This software has been a great tool to not only keep track of employees' time but also to schedule and plan for future jobs. Because of that, I have been able to help save us time and money by properly scheduling our employees for the needed amount of time. My experience has been very positive with TSheets.

Vantagens

TSheets is so easy to use. As a manager, I can view and edit all employees' timesheets easily and quickly. There are several functions that make my job so much easier! I use the Jobs feature and Project Report frequently to see how long certain jobs are taking our employees which in turn helps me better schedule for future jobs. The time entry is also accompanied with a GPS which is wonderful to check on arrival time and departure time from jobs. The payroll report is very easy to use and read. It shows me a breakdown of the total hours worked and the overtime worked so I can see where every employee is at.

Desvantagens

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this software; however, the Time Off function is sometimes a little confusing to my employees. They are unsure of how to add time off. Others just ask for their time off to be added for them which is sometimes confusing to me as well. I would love to see a help video on that function specifically.

Dana

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

OMG! Customer Support is AWESOME!

Avaliado em 07/08/2019

Overall, I give them a 5 stars... Their customer service, GPS Tracking of employees and mobile time entry plus ease of use by employees and the admin staff are an valuable asset to my business!

Vantagens

This software is perfect for our on the go team. We can track our technicians, make notes of those extras that always pop up and it is essential for our time and material projects! It is easy for our employees to use on site and even works in different time zones. Can't say enough about this ap. Best off, they have the absolute BEST customer service! Always upbeat and they know their stuff. Rep helped me today get out of a self created jam :-).

Desvantagens

Reports are definitely a down side... They are full of graphs that are confusing rather than informational. But the main payroll report and approval reports work great that you work with all the time work fine. Just gets a little stressful when pulling up project/customer totals over different time frames....

Time Tracker

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Time

Easier to use and the customer support.
Aninda
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Awesome HR Management Application

Avaliado em 21/10/2022

It was great and effective all through. However we didn't continue it further because of the hefty cost we incurred.

Vantagens

This is a full fledged HR Management Application covering end-to-end features. Using this app empowered HR department to be more effective and our employees/users got their work/service done at breeze with speed!

Desvantagens

The price is a bit on the higher side and it gives you a burn if you've 500+ users using this application, which is what happened in our case. We have 600+ users using this.

Sage HR

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Time

Xero's local product support was very very non-responsive!

Xero

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Time

QuickBooks seemed to have all the features that we required
Tim

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Blue Dog Exteriors

Avaliado em 16/02/2017

Overall I believe the product is beneficial and works reasonably well. There is learning curves to everything. So, it takes a bit of getting use to the format and reports. I used a paper system before so having a system available on my phone/laptop is beneficial. The gps tracking system has generally been a positive thing to know the where abouts of personnel. The sytem also keeps people honest on actual times of arrival and departure.
I tried a few other systems before TSheets and I found TSheets the easiest to understand when looking at the different reports and options. Some systems seemed to be written by programmers using terminology that was difficult to follow or undertsand. The words, descriptions and reports didn't make it easy without referencing a manual.

1) GPS tracking & Who's working features available at a glance
2) Employees can add notes to timesheets if they don't take lunch or forget to log in/out
3) Validation of hours and locations of employees
4) Summary of project hours by employee
5) Various reports available for payroll, project and employee
6) Easy for employees to use from Android or IPhones

Desvantagens

I have not fully utilized TSheets so some of my Cons may be due to my lack of experience or understanding.
1) I have set up Add Ons for clocking in and out. If employees clock in at 8:01 for example they will get paid starting at 8:15. If they clock out at 5:14 it will go back to 5:00. The problem is when they switch between projects they lose 15 min. Currently they notify me and I adjust accordingly.
2) There is a delay at times when people clock in/out and also with the GPS locations when looking at "who's working". Employees said they clocked out but "Who's working" says they are still clocked in. Sometimes I check the GPS and I don't see tracking and the employee says they haven't done anything to their phones. Not sure what to believe.
3) Payroll reports have actual hours worked - unpaid lunch has been subtracted. Tracking reports have unpaid lunch as hours total. Using the system and understanding the reports is important.
4) All the pricing is in USD so for Canadians exchange rates fluctuate so there is some risks