29 avaliações

24SevenOffice

Online project and business management software

4,4 /5 (29 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral

Great CRM

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/04/2018

Vantagens

This CRM provide a complete overview under enterprice's customers, suppliers and contacts. And everything under one roof.

Desvantagens

There is missing one and only improvement. Their GUI cold be more user friendly. Sometimes is getting hard to find needed function.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Barbara L.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

24SevenOffice Review

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 20/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Previously, we had paper copies of some information while other information was kept in an online file, and you never really new which location held which documents it was hit-or-miss depending who had "filed" it. Now, everything is stored in once centralized place and if information needs to be updated it is available for everyone to see quickly and easily.

Vantagens

I like having all of our customer information, files, documents and records all in one secure place - it's quick and convenient to access!

Desvantagens

There is nothing I don't like at this time - there is a lot more functionality available than I am currently using so perhaps if there was a video tutorial to walk me through all the software has to offer that would be helpful.

Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Good customer support, but it took a bit to set-up.

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 03/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I was very pleased with their customer service and all the features offered by the software. It offers a lot for a growing company, but we've basically been the same size for years.

Vantagens

Once it was set up, it wasn't hard to run. It was intuitive, and even though I'm not too tech savvy, I was able to grasp what I needed in order to use this software successfully. It really helped keep our books organized so we knew what we were spending and how much we were earning.

Desvantagens

It took a while to set up (but with excellent customer support). It also has a lot of features that we don't need or won't use, and it wasn't that we could pay for only what we needed. We got the whole program even though we didn't use a big portion of it.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Jørgen L.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Apenas classificações

Avaliado em 21/07/2016

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Resource planification

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I get to many benefits like make progress of the ways of managing my company and having new tools for this.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is enterprise resource planning and customer relation management and with some modules about accounting, billing and orders, email, calendar, document and project management, web publishing tools and e-commerce.

Desvantagens

What I like least about this software is that I need to be connected on internet so this software can be used; and in y country the wifi fails a lot.

Valentina G.

Very good service 24SevenOffice

Avaliado em 06/04/2018

Vantagens

Very good service 24SevenOffice, it leaves me completely satisfied and I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies in the area of project management and knows how to treat their customers, without a doubt the quality of their services is indisputable.

Desvantagens

I'm really leaving if no complaints, I recommend it a thousand percent. VERY GOOD, a company that knows how to get along with its customers in the best way.

Eliacim M.
Traduzido para o Português

It has many intelligent functions, it is excellent for the communication of the company

Avaliado em 03/04/2018

-Excellent communication system
-Excellent financial tracking system
-Continuous project reports
- Very effective document sharing system

Desvantagens

-The interface should be more user friendly, it is difficult to get the best of all the functions
-The learning system is quite complicated and it costs a bit more to understand how the software works

Luisana P.
Setor: Educação superior

Very good quality of work that offered 24SevenOffice

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 06/04/2018

Vantagens

Very good quality of work that offered 24SevenOffice. It leaves no doubt, that its wide range of services and high quality of them leave it as one of the best companies in the area of project management, knows exactly what their clients want and need.

Desvantagens

I really do not have any complaints about them, just very good comments, eager to continue working with them. Highly recommended.

Shivendra G.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

A great and affordable Project Management tool

Vantagens

This is a great tool for managing different projects in an easy and convenient manner . Its very easy to use and affordable too.

Desvantagens

This is a great tool and covers all requirements with respect to Project Management. There is nothing which we do not like about this.

Edward R.

Many smart functions

Vantagens

In this software i like the supports accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, billing, accounting and reporting. These works very good.

Desvantagens

For now I don't see problems with this software, maybe the price is high for small companies, I hope they offer more accessible prices.

Jeff F.
Setor: Contabilidade
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Professional accounting suite with built-in AI

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The 24SevenOffice team was very professional and made it easy for me to convert from my previous accounting system.

Vantagens

24SevenOffice is a very efficient system to work in. It has all the advanced functionality and packed with ground-breaking features (such as AI accounting). The level of automation that can achieved using this system has had a positive impact on my staffs efficiency and productivity.

Desvantagens

The software offers a lot of complex features, so training is required.

Tim B.
Traduzido para o Português

Our most efficient way to manage our day to day

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Vantagens

This program allows us to keep everyone organized and on the same page. From management, billing, reporting, accounts, and everything else. The user interface is what makes this a pleasure to deal with day after day and is much better than the other products we tried before buying.

Desvantagens

There are times when things seem to get overwhelming for a small business. It can feel slightly crowded at times and can be hard getting everything in order but I think this partly has to do with our management as well as the programs so it's not entirely on them. Overall we haven't had too many issues for me to say anything too negative.

Andres R.
Traduzido para o Português

Great software for company communication and managing project finances!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/01/2018

Vantagens

It has a great communication system, perfect dashboard system in order to keep track of project finances and reports. It also has a very effective document sharing system

Desvantagens

The only thing that could possibly be better its having a more user friendly interface, it's hard to get the best of out of all the functions

Sarthak G.
Traduzido para o Português

It is full of features which is a complete package that anyone would need in this field.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have acheived more information and functionality that i wont be able to get from other products in the market.

Vantagens

They stands out in all of the areas as this contains of cloud, SaaS and web at the same time thir features and fucntions fiully pack a punch for me as a user at the same timing porviding all the information which is needed reagrding this. Well done in making this :)

Desvantagens

I am not very satisfied with the customer support because I have to wait for more than 3 to 4 working days in order to get the email back from the company although it is usually the standard but I hope they can provide some changes to it in the future.

Henry M.
Setor: Bancos
Traduzido para o Português

Became valuable early and a great tool for continuous internal improvement

Avaliado em 10/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

we are able to review 24seven office, address resourcing constraints and make people accountable.

Vantagens

Ease of use. On boarding new employees into how we use basic functions is super easy. This software has been one of the easiest to implement throughout our company and allows us to track departmental productivity and see how much we really accomplish in one month.

Desvantagens

Gantt charts look very organized and task dependencies are handled amazingly

Stacey G.
Traduzido para o Português

Helps greatly with daily management

Avaliado em 18/04/2018

Vantagens

The benefits are pretty endless with this system, especially for a small business. It can help manage accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, etc.

Desvantagens

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. It's easy to use and is very cost effective for us.

Lorene H.

Many smart functions

Avaliado em 19/01/2012
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

24SevenOffice CRM allows users to generate reports on sales activities and results, manage the customer throughout the sales process and keep track of past e-mails, tasks, agreements, activities and notes. The software allows you to either choose the relevant business modules, or go for one of the tailor-made solutions.

Vantagens

I like the feature where you can get access to customer information wherever one is.

Ruben A.
Traduzido para o Português

It is a good system that contains resources Planning tools for small and medium enterprises

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 03/04/2018

Vantagens

It is an excellent system used on demand through a web-based interface (software as a service). The system includes modules for: CRM, accounting, billing and orders, email, calendar, document and project management, web publishing tools and e-commerce.

Desvantagens

So far no software disadvantage is known, in the future it could present difficulty when integrating information online

Sabastian W.
Setor: Entretenimento
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

So far, it's been amazing, but I'm still new.

Avaliado em 05/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We can all keep our information in one place and have 24/7 access to it. exactly what we needed to save time and money.

Vantagens

The ease of use makes even the most novice user, such as myself, able to sail through it like a pro!

Desvantagens

I can't fully rate the customer service as I have no needed to use it yet. the product is pretty self explanatory and easy to use.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Natasha M.
Traduzido para o Português

Ideal software for collaborating on projects...

Vantagens

It pretty much offers everything you'd need from accounting, to project management, to email, and even managing files. I was impressed.

Desvantagens

It does so many different tasks. I became quickly overwhelmed with navigating through projects once they had been entered. Possible improvements could be made for navigating between data.

Inés P.
Setor: Telecomunicações

I am really happy.

Avaliado em 08/04/2018

Vantagens

I think 24SevenOffice is undoubtedly by far the best company that can be found in the field of project management, the quality of its services is indisputable, I am really happy.

Desvantagens

I'm really leaving without any complaint to give, it shows that this company focuses on its clients and works for them. Great job.

Shivani B.

Super easy to use

Vantagens

The functionality is great. It is very helpful in complete HR tasks and I'm able to easily provide our team with a powerful ERP system.

Desvantagens

It took me a while to understand all of the functionalities and it is very widespread across all tasks.

Jeremy M.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use and efficient project management software

Vantagens

24SevenOffice's easy to use UI makes project and financial management easy to edit and collaborate on. Totally recommend.

Desvantagens

There are a few pages where the UI isn't great, it feels like the software isn't keeping with the times very well.

Traduzido para o Português

I've used 24SevenOffice before JIRA.

Vantagens

Easy to get, but not easy to use. I tried it before JIRA and I found JIRA cleaner (In its interface).

Desvantagens

JIRA is better, by far. It's interface is old, and no really userfriendly. Could help begginer, but when you need something powerful, you don't use 24/7Office

Arielle G.
Traduzido para o Português

Great daily management system.

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/04/2018

Vantagens

There are many benefits to this system, such as accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, etc.

Desvantagens

There is not much that I dislike and the fact that you can pay as you use it, is very cost effective.