Lucidchart

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1505 avaliações

Laís
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Muitas opções e layouts, mas a versão gratuita é bastante limitada

Avaliado em 21/05/2022

Vantagens

Existem muitos layouts de exemplos ótimos, e a utilização do programa é extremamente simples e prática, além de intuitiva.

Desvantagens

A versão gratuita tem número máximo de fluxogramas e dentro de um mesmo fluxograma, a quantidade de blocos permitida é limitada e muito baixa.

Malcolm
  • Setor: Jogos de computador
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

It's an easy to use tool and I believe It adds value to any of its users. It looks amazing, costs less, and is always available.

Vantagens

This software has a very light learning Curve and I like How easy it is to use. I use this software to create quick Flowcharts and Diagrams as I design my software Project.
The software also has a lot of great tools for free and It offers flexible payment plans. The Thing I like the most about this software is how it supports many formats to download the Diagrams I create.

Desvantagens

Some Important Features are behind a pay-wall. I started Using this software In University And I wish they offered all their features to verified students.

Balaji
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A nice platform to use for your wireframe, mockup tasks

Avaliado em 07/07/2022

This is on of the good tool to use for all your wireframe, mockup works. I still use this for my simple tasks for workflow, process and wireframe works. Some of the features are not available since it requires a paid subscription. The platform is getting revised with lot of new and useful features and I hope it's going to be a best one. May be one day this can be an alternative for Photoshop ;-)

Vantagens

It's a cloud based software and quick to access. We can access it via our gmail id as SOS login. When it comes to feature, there are some great options which I like most. Like the layer option is a pretty good feature and it reminds me the Photoshop software. Though it's not a sophisticated feature but a nice one to have for this kind of software. The other thing is Lucidaspark, its looks more classic and spacious. The drag and drop option, multiple export file options are the few best features to name.

Desvantagens

I can't arrange the layer as a whole. It always allow me to arrange the elements within the layer and not the layers itself. For ex., I have 3 layers where one of the layer is a background image which I want to push behind the 2 other layers which is not possible if I create the background layer last. This is something frustrating for me to fix.

MindMup

Razões para escolher o Lucidchart

It was not comfortable to use at that time. So we started looking for some alternative and found Lucidchart

Gliffy

Razões para mudar para o Lucidchart

It's more comfortable to use and its a cloud platform. Initially we are able to use most of the features for free. So, we choosed Lucidchart
Sophie
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Manque de support

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

Désagréable

Vantagens

les fonctionnalités sont les mêmes que la plupart des logiciels de processus

Desvantagens

manque de transparence de l'équipe administrative qui ne répond pas à l'annulation annuel et renouvelle malgré tout et le coût élevé

• Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A gamechanger of a flow and diagraming tool

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

I can see this tool to stay for long in the organisation. This has been our go to tool for every diagram, Process or flow charts for our presentations and reports.

Vantagens

Availability for icons shapes and modules to depict the proper services and infrastructure like aws, azure, firewalls, routers and vpcs

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything that needs improvement as of now. The SSO let's us in in the click of a button and I really love that.

Brandon
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 07/06/2022

With Lucidchart we are expanding our ability to capture workflows, diagrams, and processes than what was available with Visio, while maintaining data governance.

Vantagens

Platform is very easy to use and get started. Easy to import from Visio, share with others, and govern users. Lucid support team very helpful in importing existing user accounts under Enterprise license for data governance. Can easily preserve specific files if user leaves, allow user to keep personal files, and migrate business data to new owner. Lucid integrates with collaboration tools like Teams and Slack, as well as O365, Salesforce. Plus offers a third party integrator via API where direct integration is not available.

Desvantagens

No issues experienced thus far, as we are early in our user journey with Lucidchart. Would be nice to have a specific course selection for new admins (maybe this does exist) to help explain settings and recommend best practices.

Carlos Walter Duque
  • Setor: Software

Easy and affordable

Avaliado em 29/07/2022

Vantagens

It's easy, quite intuitive and quick to learn and use. Every one here likes to use it.

Desvantagens

The amount of images and symbols could be higher, sometimes we need to adapt a little but most of the time it meets our needs 100%.

Shelly
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Lucidchart Org chart maker

Avaliado em 13/07/2022

I have had a great experience with this tool, as it has been very helpful to our entire organization. It has a simple drag-and-drop feature that is very useful.

Vantagens

We were able to make team charts easily with their templates, which made the work less time-consuming. Lucidchart is my preferred tool for making team charts, organization hierarchies, and many more.

Desvantagens

I have not found anything that needs improvement at the moment. The features in LucidChart ensure that the learning curve to fully utilize.

Kuvam
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Give your process flows a visual representation

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

We presented the diagrams and workflows designed through Lucidchart to the Chief Minister of a State in India. The Chief Minister was impressed with the details and the clarity the workflows provided him in making his decision.

Vantagens

The ease of use and the templates that already exist. I think this software helps design process flows with a great deal of customization.

Desvantagens

There isn't something I dont like in Lucidchart. I just think the interface could be more exciting.

Chris
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best Diagram Software Out!

Avaliado em 06/06/2022

Vantagens

So I really like the simplicity and amount of templates available for the price. We've used a few different ones but none have this level of accessibility.

Desvantagens

I think the free version could offer a little more, seems like most diagram software offers the same pricing model.

Andres
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

Vantagens

It is easy to use, it can be slightly confusing at first but once you understand the software it becomes an amazing tool for mind maps and flow charts. Being free is something important to me as a student, I can create quality work without spending.

Desvantagens

A quick first use guide would be a good addition because without knowing the program, a new user can feel lost.
The arrows between boxes can be arranged in a somewhat annoying way when there are several and it is tedious to arrange them manually.
It would be nice to see more features available in free mode.

Shawn
  • Setor: Educação superior

Lucidchart for the Masses

Avaliado em 25/07/2022

I was hired at my organization about two years ago to replace someone who had strong design skills that I did not. However, I knew of this program and how it could make reports and/or presentations beautiful. So I invested in the program and have not looked back. My peers and my supervisors have found what I have been able to create in Lucidchart extremely helpful. While there are programs that may do this at a more sophisticated level, for our strata of organization (midsize regional) it is perfect and is at exactly the right cost for an organization our size to have a yearly team-based account.

Vantagens

I think the extensive library of templates is the most important gift this program offers. I can get into the program and scan for a wide variety of template / tool options that I can then deploy. Sometimes, I'm not necessarily sure of what I need, and I can scan a variety to be able to get something that is close and/or I can modify quickly to be able to use for my work. This has really helped speed up the quality of my reports. While there are other programs that do similar work, I really operate better with this type of software because it isn't complicated; I just remember trying to do the same thing with Vizio or PowerPoint and nothing was working at the level of design I needed. I also tried Infogram and it was too much work. This was the just right option for me.

Desvantagens

I love the templates, BUT, some of them can be really tricky to use. You have to spend time with a few of them figuring out the controls to be able to get exactly what you want. So it isn't a turnkey solution in the strictest sense, and it's not entirely intuitive either. The file depot is good, as I can go and find old documents. But I need to be really careful. If I don't duplicate something it doesn't maintain an old file, and I or a colleague can write over something and there isn't the same "revision history" that exists in other cloud-based solutions.

Daniel
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Lucidchart: The Best Diagramming Software

Avaliado em 28/04/2021

Overall, Lucidchart is an excellent diagramming software and offers impressive features at a very reasonable price. For its ease of use, sharp look, and great value, I would wholeheartedly recommend Lucidchart to anyone who needs to create a diagram.

Vantagens

Lucidchart is definitely one of the best diagramming software out there and it is very beginner friendly. This is shown in the fact that 99% of the Fortune 500 companies use LucidChart. There are countless templates to choose from that look professional and clean. The web app is incredibly responsive and smooth to use, which can be experienced when resizing and moving elements on a canvas. The user experience is really good all around and the user interface is straightforward and intuitive. There are also mobile apps available which is useful to have. Not only this but Lucidchart also has great collaboration features that allow users to work together on a diagram in real time. Moreover, Lucidchart has many keyboard shortcuts to make work a lot more efficient and fast. They are quite conventional among diagramming software so it took me very little time to learn. There is also a layering feature in Lucidchart which intuitively allows you to create diagrams within diagrams. In diagrams, there are also smart diagrams which keep your diagram clean and tidy.

Desvantagens

Lucidchart does not have any desktop apps which may be a disadvantage but the web app can be used offline and is as fast as any desktop app. Also the customer support is not great as other competition and there is no easy way to contact the support.

• Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use business process mapping software

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

Overall pretty good and easy to use software for business process mapping for anybody that needs to pump out process maps fairly quickly. You can quickly churn out process maps with a relatively small learning curve and can access your saved diagrams through any browser.

Vantagens

Very intuitive and easy to use business process mapping software that can be used through the browser. I was looking for a MS visio replacement to run workshops with and this met my needs. I like the pre-built templates and the fact that i can have my colleague update the same business process map at the same time im using it (only available if you upgrade). The ability to publish to a MS visio format and a weblink is also useful. You can access the software directly on your browser as a SAS so it doesnt require any installation of software which makes it convenient if you're jumping between computers (it allows you to access your diagrams anywhere since its stored on the cloud)

Desvantagens

-There's some minor glitches when mapping out business process lanes and performing some of the tasks. Formatting the process maps can be annoying sometimes and it does not have all the formatting customizability that a more robust business process mapping tool like MS visio has. Sometimes the browser is not responsive if you go idle for too long.
-I don't like the fact that users need to register/create an account if I want to share the published link with my business process maps to them
-Costs are kind of a turnoff because I'd rather pay a one time fee rather than a subscription cost since its not every day you'll be using this software

Maciej
  • Setor: Tradução e localização

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the best mind-mapping tools on the market

Avaliado em 20/01/2021

Lucidchart is easy to use out of the box, has tons of features making it useful in basically every use case I can imagine.
No cheap customer lock-in. You can easily export your projects and switch to another tool.

Vantagens

Abundance of features, which makes this software so versatile. You can basically use it for every task and project.
I mainly use it for mind-mapping and brainstorming, but it's also equally useful for taking notes, story-boarding, gathering ideas, presenting, drawing graphs, schemes and organisational charts, Gantt timelines, or even team building (it works great as an online whiteboard).
What I really love is ease of use and multitude of features. Every time I wish I could do something, it turns out it's possible. Seems like developers really thought about everything and listen closely to their users and use cases.
Also, you don't really feel that the software is locking you in--you can export your projects to similar software/platforms, e.g. Visio.

Desvantagens

Getting to know some features takes time and energy, documentation and tool tips have some space for improvement.
Also, licencing model could be more friendly for small companies or people who use it as backup/auxiliary software only (en entry level paid subscription model).

MindMeister e Microsoft Whiteboard

Razões para escolher o Lucidchart

Abundance of additional features, ease of use, short learning curve, user-friendly UI.

MindMeister
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of the most innovative diagramming collaboration tools out there!

Avaliado em 02/09/2020

The business problems I've been solving with Lucidchart is to create process maps and value stream maps to clearly outline the detail so that it is easy for developers and designers to glean from. It allows me to add a lot more perspective and content so that critical details don't fall through the cracks. Excellent for real-time collaboration and to even have brainstorming sessions.

Vantagens

The features I like most about this software is the easy set up and I can get going right away. The quick virtual tour is very helpful when it comes to knowing all the different available features. Collaboration is awesome in real-time. Excellent customization available. I have my own template sets and custom shapes that I use most often saved to my favorites. I have also categorized it my diagram type and project type. Lucid just allows you to configure anything you can think of and that is what makes it super powerful. Version history feature and status label on the diagrams comes in handy to track revision control as well. Layers are one of my favorite features because it allows to showcase multiple views of a diagram without taking up too much real estate and is so easy to show/hide based on user preferences. The different ways to share and collaborate like publish links, pdf, png, hyperlinks etc. are super useful to share and collaborate on documents even if the feedback giver is not proficient with Lucidchart.

Desvantagens

The community is not very helpful. The moderation of the community can be better and it would be nice to have specific channels than one open community as most of the content I see there is irrelevant to me. Notifications are easy to miss and doesn't really catch your attention. It's not possible to share folders within a Team Folder which is constraining because then I have to share the whole workspace with someone that I don't want to just so they can access a specific folder or file. Permissioning is tricky as it works sometimes but doesn't work other times. I have to do some extra manual work to pretty up the diagrams and make it fit the canvas all while the content can still be read and visible. It would be nice if that was automated.

• Setor: Editoras

Makes Process Mapping Fun

Avaliado em 27/07/2019

It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

Vantagens

Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

Desvantagens

At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Razões para mudar para o Lucidchart

Both were offered through our organization on a trial basis for a year. Our project manager came to work for us a Visio user but after using Lucidchart (reluctantly at first) he quickly realized the benefits of switching to Lucidchart.
Kishore
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

My Review after using Lucidchart.

Avaliado em 24/11/2016

I'm an Engineering Graduate Student. This is my Review after using Lucidchart for a Month. I'll be giving review about the product after use in a class project. Some problems are complex enough that you may not know how to ask the right question. That's where Web Apps come in. With a few clicks, these form based course assistants solve many types of problems which are commonly encountered in your classes, no questions asked. Create engaging lectures and materials by uploading your own real world data, or draw on thousands of data sets already available in Lucidchart. Tailor the look of your results with customiszble visualizations.
The color, style, and elements of generated charts and plots can be customized and downloaded. And export results in 60+ file types. You can download results in various formats like XLS, PDF etc. There's so much you can do. They are always adding more content and more features to help you create the best classroom experience possible. So, that's good that it gets regular updates.

HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES:
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- BPMN

POWERFUL & EASY TO USE:
- Hundreds of shapes with easy drag and drop functionality
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG and Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Integrations with Google Drive, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive at no additional cost
- Dedicated support team to address your questions

BUILT FOR COLLABORATION:
- Real time collaboration
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control and revision history
- Group chat and comments
- Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis or websites

SECURE & RELIABLE:
- All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption
- Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers
- 99.9% uptime SLA for enterprise customers
- Admin-specified password strength and reset frequency requirements

ROBUST FOR ADMINS:
- Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users
- Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation
- Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company.

Desvantagens

I found customers (who already use LucidChart) sometimes shared their diagrams with just the employee needing it "right then". However if someone else needed to work on it they didn't have access, and usually didn't have the rights to be able to share it with other people in our company. I wish when customers shared it with someone in our team that it was automatically shared with everyone in the team. This was such a big issue for us we ended up canceling out company subscription and converting it to a single user subscription forcing everyone to log in using the same account. Issue resolved with customers sharing with us.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features

Avaliado em 10/04/2020

I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

Vantagens

It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

Desvantagens

The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

SmartDraw

Razões para escolher o Lucidchart

I didn't want to invest in a new licence of Visio, and found that Lucidchart had all the features I needed for a much smaller financial commitment.

Razões para mudar para o Lucidchart

The lower cost was the initial reason, but after using Lucidchart for a while, I believe it offers a better user experience.
Matthew
  • Setor: Seguros

Beats Vizio Hands Down!

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

I am responsible for projects that are needed to enhances processes for my department, and Lucidchart has made this a million times easier than it was when I used Vizio. I also have to create the process flows for my staff, and again this has made my life so much easier, and given me a lot of time back in my which is simply priceless!

Vantagens

The ease of use, and pre-made templates for all things 'flow' are phenomenal. I used to use Vizio, but Lucidchart is so much easier, and intuitive, to use. I use for everything from org charts to project/process flows - have even used to make a floor plan for our department.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I have come across yet that would be a negative from me. I have used templates from almost every section and have others throughout the organization using it now too.

Lee
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Lucidchart is a great option to create just about any diagram you need for game design!

Avaliado em 10/04/2019

In my game development business, I need a variety of different charts and diagrams. I have never had a need to find another way to make a chart that I couldn’t make with Lucidchart. I can even use it to lay out massive maps for level development. I personally have never run out of available map space and I can make some pretty big levels. It is a great system for doing this because it even can handle building layouts and interiors as it has little furniture graphics that you can drag and drop to build out the level with visual content. For game design and development it is a must have tool in your arsenal.

Vantagens

Pros

First, let me say that it is the first diagram and flow chart system I have ever used but that is only because I have never needed another. Lucidchart has a huge selection of pre-made templates for different projects from flowcharts to floorplans and everything in between. It’s drag and drop interface allow for easy custom charts or modification of the premade templates. With the reasonable price plans available (including a FREE Plan) there is an option for you to get your own online storage which is great to keep all your charts and diagrams available online to access in a pinch, but if you need a chart or diagram download there are many different download options available including one of my personal favorites the .png format. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re a student there is a free upgraded account you can get.

Desvantagens

Cons

If you don’t upgrade to a paid account you will not get much space to save documents but this isn’t an issue if you just download them all, but again you won’t have access to them at that point. Additionally, the site is slow loading the first time you log in but it’s not too bad.

• Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Lucidchart - great tool for diagrams

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

Lucidchart has been an easy to learn, useful diagramming tool. it's extremely simple to integrate with atlassian tools which makes it all the more valuable for my organization. There are minor quirks of the tool, but overall, a great value for the price.

Vantagens

being cloud based give lucidchart a leg up on some of the other diagramming programs i've previously used. it integrates easily with confluence which is important for my documentation.

Desvantagens

responsiveness can lag at times; however, the ease of accessibility outweighs any slowness. the "canned" color fill selections could be improved for efficiency in customizing content. Lastly, the user interface is not as intuitive as other programs. I often find myself having to use the help/search box to find out where to find a specific feature/funcion.

Stephen
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool for collaborative process mapping

Avaliado em 09/11/2021

Very happy and have been recommending Lucid to other organizations.

Vantagens

Ability to share maps across team members across time zone is terrific. Acting as the central repository, we have eliminated the emailing of files between members and the attendant issues with version control. I am looking forward to trying to use "layers" which i have seen in a demo but not actually tried yet. Commenting and ability to call out team members to comment (with the "@name" feature is great. UNLIMITED collaborators is a massive WIN !

Desvantagens

It can be difficult to easily select text inside shapes or grouped objects - this often necessitates triple clicking or multiple double-clicking. It would be nice if Team Folders was available in the basic subscription, not having this has driven us to have a single large document with multiple sheets/tabs. Large documents are slow to load and manipulate.

Aaron
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and powerful diagramming tool.

Avaliado em 30/09/2019

Lucidchart is my goto for complex network diagrams, system workflow diagrams, process workflows, data flow diagrams, API call flow sequence diagrams, system component diagrams.
I have used it for years and don't see any reason to switch to another product.
I would highly recommend this product.

Vantagens

1) Super easy to get started with simple registration options.
2) Very flexible sharing and collaboration options.
3) Multi-edit a document in real time with other users.
4) Easily lock down access to documents.
5) Many predefined industry standard documents to start from
6) Large list of export diagram export options. Examples, PDF, PNG...

Desvantagens

1) At times the shape locator tool on the left hand side can be confusing depending on the document type you are working on, for example if you are working on a DFD diagram, the shapes directly related to the diagram should always be visible first after which other shape groups should be searchable.

Razões para escolher o Lucidchart

Software license requirement of Visio. Limited collaboration options.

Kent

Teaching Computer Science With This Tool

Avaliado em 23/11/2016

As a teacher, I've been using LucidChart for more than three years in my Advanced Placement (AP) computer science classes. Students really enjoy being able to document problem solving algorithms using the flow chart tools as well as mind mapping with concept diagrams. I have come to rely on UML class diagrams for my instructional units on object and class design; additionally, I use it for making graphic organizers, process diagrams, and general handouts. Ease of use, judicious mix of features, collaborative editing tools and publishing options put it right at the top of my list of preferred tools. I recommend it to colleagues all.the.time.

Vantagens

The available graphic elements for UML, mind mapping, flowchart, and general visual organization are simply perfect for an educational environment.

Desvantagens

The process for browsing and managing uploaded user images seems a little off. For example, I frequently will use screen captures as graphical elements of a document. While LucidChart fully supports doing so, it might be helpful to have a more powerful interface when reviewing/browsing/selecting files that are serving duty as custom images.