116 avaliações
116 avaliações
Jason H.
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Clean, easy to use billing software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Its a billing program and is extremely effective at billing. I find no "cons" when comparing to other billing programs I've looked at. I'd love more practice management functionality--but I don't see that as the main purpose/use of this program.

Vantagens

The program is clean, simple, and available anywhere through the web and various applications for mobile devices. New users are easy to setup and manage. Reporting functions are easy to manage. Downtime is a non-issue. Reports are easy to run and provide the information we need to keep a pulse on our firm's billings, collections, and associated compensation models. There are also easy reports to provide for accountability of time keepers. Invoicing is easy as well and so is receiving payments. We also use the trust accounting functionality which helps us keep on top of retainers. Another popular billing program we looked at tried to charge us about 5 times the cost of our average user, merely because one report regarding collections was critical to our internal compensation model. We've used Bill4Time for our billing needs for over 5 years, and many of our attorneys used it before we formed our firm. Its solid, simple, and easy to use.

Catherine K.
Traduzido para o Português

Great product for law office

Avaliado em 04/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very easy to use in all capacities, from entering time and expenses, creating invoices, editing, reports, etc.

Vantagens

I really like the reports tab...I can run just about any kind of report very quickly and easily.

Desvantagens

I can't really think of anything. There may have been some things in the past that I "wished" bill4time would have, and when I would ask for help if it existed, and if it didn't exist, it does now. Updates are happening without any interruption to our use.

Archana B.

Perfect for service business

Avaliado em 26/08/2020

Exceptional

Vantagens

It is perfect for use - never been easier to manage invoices and follow up with clients. Our accounting is virtually on Bill4time. Excellent product

Desvantagens

Mobile App could be more user friendly and easier to navigate

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Ellen W.

Disappointed

Avaliado em 09/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

Vantagens

That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

Desvantagens

After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

Resposta do Bill4Time

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Francisco C.
Traduzido para o Português

Bill4Time got me started, helped me survive Hurricane Maria, and helped me survive covid-19

Avaliado em 05/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Awesome. My only thorn is what I wrote in the first "Con".

Vantagens

It is cloud-based, super user friendly (everyone's learning curve has been quite small), supports electronic billing, and gets the job done effectively and efficiently. If you have to follow billing guidelines that require a separate entry for every discreet task, the "batch" entry feature CANNOT be beat. Being cloud-based, I able to start working on getting my billing up to date within 48 hours of being hit by a CAT-5 hurricane. It has also let our team work remotely during the pandemic while having full access to our billing platform (my billing admin continues to work with us even though she moved out of state!). To put my review into context, after 25 years I opened my own law firm. My clients are mostly multi-national insurance companies that require I submit bills with ABA task and activity codes. I absolutely needed a billing platform, and I did not have the money to pay close to $10k in a server, "traditional software" (I grew up on one of the main legal billing programs out there) and IT setup. This costs me less per year that what such a program would cost, back-ups are taken care of, I can access from anywhere, and I don't have to cough up a pretty penny every five years to upgrade a server or the program. BTW- It has a very decent iOS app to boot (a proper app mind you; not browser based). I have no relation to Bill4Time; I'm just a very happy customer preaching its benefits as the practice of law evolves.

Desvantagens

Even diamonds have flaws (at least most of them). I have only two items I yearn for, which I will share in order of importance:
1. When I look at a case and below I see all the time entries, I can see the activity code but I cannot see the ABA task code unless I click on the entry. It adds a step I would love to see erased when I am correcting our invoices. Not a dealbreaker for sure, but adding this small item would make a difference.
2. Much farther down the list: as far as I know, no Dropbox integration. I want to beg for it and did when I first subscribed to Bill4Time, but at present I am not sure I would even do much with it. Honestly, by now I don't even miss it.
Being cloud-based, your session can hiccup (it's rare but it does happen) and its a nuisance. This is not on Bill4Time; any platform you use via the internet is always subject to this. But the benefits of a cloud-based program (which I mentioned in the "Pros") exceedingly outweigh this, at least for me.

Matthew B.

Almost Does it All

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Vantagens

It is client-based. It allows you to have one client, and assign matters, thus avoiding having three of the same client. It has a pretty strong calendar that allows the whole office to see who is doing what. You can use their app to record time, and it loads that time once you have an internet connection. I can't say enough good about the program. It is very easy to use. But, if you run into a snag, their support team is outstanding and prompt.

Desvantagens

I wish it had a reminder feature with a combination of e-mail and cell phone messaging.

Tama T.

The perfect fit

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 11/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's been a life saver in that I can easily and conveniently produce supporting documentation as to my out of pocket expenses and time in administering this estate as well as bill for and account for my time and expenses in my Paralegal/Investigation firm which makes getting paid much easier and with no hassle because the invoices and statements are detailed, clear and easy for my clients to understand.

Vantagens

The software is much like the software that I had become accustomed to using at a law firm and is reasonably priced for me as a one person newly established business where the cost of the law firms software is simply not feasible. Additionally, I love the convenience of being able to create and produce a customized report for any given request for information once an entry has been created and entered. The ease of use and setup is also something I really like.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything thus far that I don't like about the software.

William F.

Money Well Spent

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The various report options help me to understand better what is happening with my case management and accounts receivable.

Vantagens

Bill4Time is easy to use and provides the features that I need for case management. Customer support is outstanding as well.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it reorders the time that I have entered, but that is not a substantive problem.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Great, easy to use software, simple invoicing

Avaliado em 15/07/2020

Great, very easy to use

Vantagens

The dashboard simplifies tracking and time entry. Invoicing is simple and I like the multiple ways to reconcile payment.

Desvantagens

The price is a little steep for a small company, but the functionality is great!

Sherry C.

Great customer support

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 06/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The folks who work in customer support are always ready to help. I'm not a computer wizard and they know how to help you without making you feel like a complete idiot !

Vantagens

Customer support is great. I usually have an answer very shortly after I send an inquiry.

Also, I used Timeslips for years and I love how much more flexible this program is.

Desvantagens

I don't like that I HAVE to have a matter and a client. I would prefer to have a choice to only have a client.

Owen G.

The good and bad of Bill4Time

Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer service is responsive, sort of. They will respond--but it is not always productive. I wouldn't say it's terrible. I wouldn't say it's stellar.

Vantagens

The best part of Bill4Time is that it is intuitive for users to enter time, and expenses. There is very little training.
Bill4TIme has/supports API's, which allow client and matter data to be fetched for use in other systems, like a practice management suite.
The integration with QuickBooks works well.
The iphone app is well done.

Desvantagens

The pricing is a bit steep compared to TimeSolv, which offers the same as Bill4Time and more. If my firm had things to do over again, it would probably go with TimeSolv (and if B4T's prices continue to increase, we will make a move).
Another drawback is that B4T does not have single sign-on capability. I'm told they're working on it. Single-sign-on allows the program to authenticate using a firm's local credentials, like the credentials for users to login to their computer. So if a user is logged into their computer, they don't need to authenticate on B4T. NetDocuments has this capability and it is VERY nice.
The standard reports could be more of aimed at the reports that law firms would use. Like for instance, matter-specific invoice reports for use in legal fee applications (amazingly, it does not offer that report!)
Clients have found the invoices a bit confusing where they also contain trust account balances. There is some opportunity to customize them--to a point.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Christine W.

Great Billing System and Great Value

Avaliado em 16/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

B4T is a great billing software that satisfies all of our billing needs. It's very reasonably priced and has an excellent customer service staff. I recommend it highly for anyone looking for a quality product that won't break the bank but will still provide all the support you can ask for.

Vantagens

B4T is completely user friendly and has a neat, simple layout with no unnecessary noise to clutter your view like so many software products. It provides all of our billings needs in a straight-forward, uncomplicated manner.
Their customer service is top-notch. I haven't had a single instance where I worked with a rep who wasn't extremely courteous and immediately able fix a problem or provide guidance for whatever need I had. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic and is such a pleasure to deal with. She's assisted me on numerous occasions and I can't say enough about her.
Something else that I love about B4T is their support desk phones are answered within 2 or 3 rings by actual human beings. I'm never placed on hold by robo-operators as so often occurs with other companies (both professionally and personally).

Desvantagens

I don't have any cons worth expressing.

Liana C.
Traduzido para o Português

I have loved Bill4Time since 2009!

Avaliado em 11/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I get my billind done very fast compared to how long it would take me to do it manually. It is also great to keep track of my productivity.

Vantagens

It is easy to keep track of billable time, especially with the desktop widget.

Desvantagens

Things have to be entered in a certain order on the widget. Otherwise they get erased. This is a hassle since my short term memory is not that good. I would like to be able to enter data on the widget in any order. I have always had a hard time with the accounting reports. They are not friendly to non accountants. I just want to know who owes me what and since when. I still don't know how to do that after 11 years of being your client.

Lisa C.

Excellent Product for a New and Continuing Users

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 16/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Migrating to B4T has been a great move for our office. When I have had questions, it has been simple to do a quick chat or call to help me navigate my way. This has been a real boon to the practice and I am very happy with this product. The more I dig in the more I realize how helpful this program is to analyze our overall productivity.

Vantagens

We used another billing product which was specific to our business, but really inadequate for the practice.
This has been a great change for us. The set up was easy. It is user-friendly overall - not just for hourly billing - but for info, expenses and accounting for each client including adding the receipts for the client's review. Additionally, the available reports make it simple to see who is billing how much, which payments have been made in any specific period and help us with work and cash flow.

Desvantagens

The only issue that I have is when I am adding multiple expense or time entries, I occasionally end up with an open item that I am not sure is captured or not. This may be due to my method of entry, but it requires me to double back and recheck it.

Ashton C.
Setor: Construção

The perfect solution

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I run a small business that has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years. Our work load is sometimes overwhelming. Bill4Time allows us to track our work and bill for our services and it is very simple to use and this allows us to spend the majority of our time performing our work that we are paid for. I looked at several similar online project management services and chose B4T. I am glad that I did.

Vantagens

Our company deals with over 100 clients, each of which has numerous projects. Bill4Time allows us to track our time on each project, produce invoices quickly and track payments and receivables. As with any complex software there is a learning curve. Bill4time was very easy to implement. Any questions or how to's they are always available to help.

Desvantagens

All in all I really don't have any complaints.

Shana B.
Traduzido para o Português

We have had a small law firm for over 5 years now. We use Bill4Time to do all of our billing.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The main benefit is a completely easy to use and easy to implement billing software that allows the overall billing process to be smooth and efficient for both our firm and our clients.

Vantagens

The best thing about Bill4Time is that it is so easy to use and you can access it from anywhere. I can work on client billing and invoices from home or on the road and do not have to worry about making sure my laptop is with me. It provides the LEDES invoice formats that our clients require for us to submit our bills electronically to them and creating the LEDES files is just the click of a button. Then you can also create a PDF file of the invoice just as easily. It is extremely simple to change the settings and customize it to fit your exact type of business. The website usually runs flawlessly with very little downtime, if ever. Bill4Time offers many features. It is easy to search for clients, matters, or invoices within the program. Any information you need that is in the program is at your fingertips ready to bring up with just a few clicks.

John P.

Excellent Product; Better Support

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 12/08/2020

Vantagens

The software itself is fine. What stands out, however, is the technical support. They not help with software questions, but help even more with correcting bookkeeping errors. We have gone to a virtual firm model, so each attorney handles more and more of the day to day administrative functions, including billing and bookkeeping. To know you have someone to call who can generally take the time to walk through and correct mistakes and provide technical assistance is critical.

Desvantagens

As with any software if you were to develop it yourself (assuming you had the ability to do so) you would do it differently in some regards. For instance, I usually enter time for a day on the following day. it would be nice to not have to change the date for each entry, but to change the date just at the start and keep it on that date until you manually change to a different date. This is a nit and relates to how I do things. I'm sure I could come up with other nits, but overall the program works and works well.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Kathleen C.

Tech with a Human Touch

Avaliado em 02/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A colleague recommended Bill 4 Time to me many years ago. Since then, I've recommended it to every lawyer I know. It's easy to use, completely customizable, inexpensive and if you have a problem, there's always a human available to help. Billing is a breeze every month with this program. I love it!

Vantagens

It's very easy to learn and it's inexpensive for the service you get

Desvantagens

I wish that I could list matters that I'm working on according to both the client and the matter instead of just the client. Sometimes I have two or 3 different matters open for the same client, but I can't tell at a glance which entry is the one I want to work on next.

Teri S.
Setor: Software

I Enjoy Working With Bill4Time

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 09/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think Bill4Time is as easy or as complex as the user makes it. It fits those of us who are not really accounting types as well as those who are pros.

I am able to add users, clients, projects, activities, tasks, etc...quickly, and easily. That means a lot to our small business.

Vantagens

1. I like being able to associate budgets to clients. This is very helpful if it involves a fixed bid project. We don't want to go over budget or under. Running the Budget Report every few days keeps our projects inline with the client's expected investment.

2. I like the new dashboard. It's much more convenient and fun.

3. It's easy to add in contractors when needed. It's easy to give them the access I want them to have. It's also easy to set contractor's rates.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to include sub-projects (or phases) under a parent project. This would be very convenient.

I would like more control over the report formating. I've noticed that some really wide reports are generated on portrait layout PDFs.

Sometimes we have all hands on deck and are really busy. I would like the software to send out an alert when hours logged are within 10% (or a user-defined percentage) of the associated budget. This would keep us from accidentally going over budget.

Anne-marie S.

Loving Bill4Time

Avaliado em 28/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Bill4Time has been a seamless transition for us. We are a law firm and use the software daily to track our time and for administrative and accounting functions. The reports are excellent to keep track of expenses, invoices, the trust account, etc. Customer support helped me figure out which features our firm needs and now I'm a whiz at Bill4Time.

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is the customer support. All of the features are here -- accounting, invoicing, timekeeping, reports -- and the customer support helps us figure out how to use it for our needs.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of any improvements that are needed

Ann M.

Well worth the money

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Works great and easy to use and train people to use.

Vantagens

Easy to use and train new personal on. It is also easy to find reports you need.

Desvantagens

There is nothing about the system I do not like.

Leslie B.
Traduzido para o Português

Was stuck in a rut depending on a billing clerk .. now capture time anywhere all the time!!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Control over my time and eases the "task" of invoicing clients for work produced for them.

What's not to like ... converting from Timeslips to Bill4Time literally saved my practice and my homelife!! No more stress to get monthly invoices out. A single one-off invoice can be produced in minutes to submit to escrow for a closing or other special needs. Just a terrific tool for a firm like mine.

Vantagens

Ease of use is key. Works across all platforms, desktop, iPad, iPhone from anywhere anytime. Helps me gauge my productivity on a daily basis throughout the month. Doesn't take specialized training to use like Timeslips did. Not dependent on a staff member to enter time from time sheets gives me more flexibility and CAPTURES more of the time spent on tasks.

Gonzalo A.

Cost - benefit best alternative

Avaliado em 13/04/2020

Very good

Vantagens

Easy to use, intuitive alternative and the best alternative from a cost-benefit analysis.

The iPhone app.

Aldo M.

Very good software

Avaliado em 06/07/2020

Ease of recording times.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Very good costumer service.

Desvantagens

Integration with other apps for invoicing. Spanish version.

Avaliador Verificado
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Billing is easier with this software!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/08/2018

Vantagens

We used Bill4time to charge our clients that are using our representation services. Personally, I mostly use it in the Iphone application that you can easily download in your appstore. This software allows you to keep tracking of the time you are investing in each client and it has a lot of descriptions and matters that you can use in order to describe it in your invoice to the client. The app is very easy to understand and is super practical for tracking the time. The software is very friendly in terms of its dashboard and the addition of clients to the database. I also use the function of internal time to track the time I invest in some managerial functions for our own Firm control in order to find ways to elevate our productivity.

Desvantagens

There are some matters missing in the App and you need to use miscellaneous options in order to categorize it which takes you some time.