688 avaliações

Timesheets.com

Small Business Time Tracking for Payroll and Billing

4,7 /5 (688 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
688 avaliações
Danielle F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

Avaliado em 23/01/2018

GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

Vantagens

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward.
Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

Desvantagens

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Jackie M.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Great Product

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

Vantagens

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

Desvantagens

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

Brenda H.
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Timesheets

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

Overall information is easy to find and see what and when you were at work

Vantagens

Clock in and out easy, dates and times you work at easy to find, adding PTO is ok - but it would be nice if you could put in PTO at 1 time (ie - you are going to be out for a few days) in stead of having to do it one day at a time

Desvantagens

If you are having issues and need to change your clock in or out time - ie computer issues or forgot to clock in or out. Changing your time is not user friendly and not easy to do. Sometimes it wont let you change it at all

Catherine l D.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great produce and customer service

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

Vantagens

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

Desvantagens

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

James M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

Vantagens

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact.
I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving.
Employees are happy with the software
Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

Desvantagens

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Erika M.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Great Software

Avaliado em 23/01/2020

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets.
It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal training.

I love it's ability to track PTO and it's a really great value.

Vantagens

It is easy to use and requires very little effort from employees. It is also an inexpensive option that works better and has better customer service than more expensive competitors.

Desvantagens

It isn't the prettiest to look at but it is so functional.

Janet P.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent and prompt customer service!!

Avaliado em 22/12/2020

Again - customer service is the BEST!!! Never had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and prompt!!!

Vantagens

Ease of use! Very user friendly. I love that someone is always available by chat to answer my questions. Never have to wait, and they walk me through the process. Very friendly!!

Desvantagens

There really isn't anything I would change at this point.

Jenine B.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good employee time tracking app

Avaliado em 14/05/2020

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

Vantagens

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

Desvantagens

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

Teresa H.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Vantagens

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Desvantagens

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Suzanne C.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for tracking your time for various clients, including interuptions.

Avaliado em 31/12/2020

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Vantagens

To be able to track time with timer and simultaneously pausing for interuptions like phone calls or emails

Desvantagens

Nothing yet. Perhaps I will find something lacking eventually, but not yet.

Desiree G.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Eliminated excessive paper handling

Avaliado em 13/01/2020

It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

Vantagens

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

Desvantagens

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Nona H.

• Suporte ao cliente

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

Avaliado em 07/12/2017

Vantagens

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Desvantagens

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Julie F.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

Vantagens

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Desvantagens

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Robbin t H.
  • Setor: Armazéns
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Avaliado em 09/04/2019

Vantagens

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Desvantagens

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Customizable!

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

Vantagens

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

Desvantagens

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

Scott L.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Great for Government Contractors

Avaliado em 02/01/2020

Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Vantagens

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

Desvantagens

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

John H.
  • Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

Avaliado em 10/02/2019

The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Vantagens

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

Desvantagens

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the...

Avaliado em 25/02/2018

Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

Vantagens

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Jodie D.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't...

Avaliado em 10/01/2018

I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

Vantagens

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

Desvantagens

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

HI Jodie,

I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Jacob H.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

Avaliado em 27/11/2018

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Vantagens

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Desvantagens

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Amy B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Overall, Timesheets.com has been a great solution for our company.

Avaliado em 23/01/2018

Vantagens

I like the fact that I can run any reports I need, based on whichever variables I choose. I also like that I can set cost and bill rates for each person, and for each project. That flexibility is important in a consulting environment.

Desvantagens

I would really like the ability to copy profiles or create profile templates for setting up new users. It's tedious going through each new user profile to set all the parameters and permissions, when they are the same as many existing users.

I would also like to be able to give supervisors access to view specific employees, even if they are not under their direct chain of command. Or for them to be able to view all hours entered for a specific project. (Often, the person managing a project is not necessarily the supervisor for all employees on the project. But they still need to see all hours entered for that project.)

Michael N.

Frametechs

Avaliado em 09/02/2017

Or use it to keep a record of all of my jobs I really like how I can break down the jobs per person and it allows me to know where I am financially in real time. Every time I have had a problem setting someone up or Working with the program I have been helped out by someone on the phone and they were very helpful. I do recommend it to everyone I work with

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and when I need assistance I get it right away

Desvantagens

Sometimes it can be difficult loading a new person on to the program

Resposta do Timesheets.com Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review, Michael. Actually we do have a simple solution for your problem with new hires! You have a feature enabled even though you're not using it, and hiding it from view will make the project time sheet the default login view. I will contact you offline to show you where to turn it off. That will solve your new hire training problem.

Cynthia P.

Clocking in and Out

Avaliado em 23/06/2016

Our company has used Timeclock.com since 2011 for both salary and hourly employees. We were able to merge the information/reports with the time clock to our payroll system.

Vantagens

What makes the software so worthy is the simplicity for both the employee & employer to be able to track hours, notes, vacation and etc. One of the features I really like are the reports that are available. One additional bonus to having this software also includes the archived information on each employee for the hours worked while employed with the company.

Desvantagens

There is nothing to dislike about this software because I feel that the options available make it so easy to setup a new employee.

Cyntha,

We appreciate you taking time to review our product after all this time. Reviews definitely seem more relevant today than they might have a few years ago. Thanks again. Each review means a lot to us.

Annie D.

Amazing Product

Avaliado em 14/03/2019

I would recommend Timesheets to anyone and everyone. It is the best time tracking software out there and integrates beautifully with QuickBooks. Solved my problems wonderfully and is much cheaper than the other software options out there!

Vantagens

Timesheets is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with QuickBooks; It is inexpensive. It has all the features I need - including mileage and expenses without charging me extra fees unlike other popular and similarly named software. And when I needed mods, they were quick to add them. Their customer service is outstanding! They were with me every step of the way installing and making sure that integration was smooth and seamless. They ran through my first couple of payrolls to ensure everything worked perfectly. They followed up with emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that everything was working smoothly. My team has never had any issue using Timesheets. It is simple to use on any device, from anywhere.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would wish for if I could have a wish is maybe a few more reports or that I could customize some reports. That's it. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

Stacey G.
  • Setor: Seguros

Simple, Straight-Forward Product with Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

Overall, Timesheets.com allows us to track our employees time in a simple, but effective format. And while they may not have all of the bells and whistles of some of the newer time clock software options out there, they do have unparalleled customer support. We have tried others and trust me the added features without the support only equal added headaches. We're glad we're using Timesheets.com.

Vantagens

The customer service is top notch. The team does not make you feel like an idiot if you don't know simple tasks and they don't put you on hold for an hour if you have more complicated questions. You get straight-forward service whether that is assistance with a real person through the chat bot or more hand -holding service on the phone. Additionally the product itself is simple. While there isn't an app, it's very easy for the team to clock in and out and edit time as needed as well in the browser. They can enter their own PTO requests and I can view them individually or in the calendar mode to compare against who else will be out that day.

Desvantagens

There is no app and it doesn't integrate directly with the payroll service.